Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Ancient Astronaut Books - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ancient Astronaut Books

Title: The End of Days
    Author: Zecharia Sitchin
    Publisher: William Morrow
    Copyright: 2007
    Edition: First hardcover / 1st printing

*Signed by Sitchin

Why is it that our current twenty-first century A.D. is so similar to the twenty-first century B.C.?
    Is history destined to repeat itself?Will biblical prophecies come true, and if so, when?

It has been more than three decades since Zecharia Sitchin's trailblazing book The 12th Planet brought to life the Sumerian civilization and its record of the Anunnaki—the extraterrestrials who fashioned man and gave mankind civilization and religion. In this new volume, Sitchin shows that the End is anchored in the events of the Beginning, and once you learn of this Beginning, it is possible to foretell the Future.

In The End of Days, a masterwork that required thirty years of additional research, Sitchin presents compelling new evidence that the Past is the Future—that mankind and its planet Earth are subject to a predetermined cyclical Celestial Time.

In an age when religious fanaticism and a clash of civilizations raise the specter of a nuclear Armageddon, Zecharia Sitchin shatters perceptions and uses history to reveal what is to come at The End of Days.

Title: There Were Giants upon the Earth: Gods, Demigods, and Human Ancestry:
    The Evidence of Alien DNA

Author: Zecharia Sitchin
    Publisher: Bear & Company
    Copyright: 2010
    Edition: First hardcover / 1st printing

*Signed by Sitchin in the same year of his passing

The crowning work of the best-selling Earth Chronicles series

• Reveals the existence of physical evidence of alien presence on Earth in the distant past
    • Identifies and describes the demigods, such as Gilgamesh, descended from these visitors
    • Outlines the tests of this physical evidence of alien presence that could unlock the secrets of health, longevity, life, and death

In whose genetic image were we made? From his first book The 12th Planet on, Zecharia Sitchin has asserted that the Bible’s Elohim who said “Let us fashion The Adam in our image and after our likeness” were the gods of Sumer and Babylon--the Anunnaki who had come to Earth from their planet Nibiru. The Adam, he wrote, was genetically engineered by adding Anunnaki genes to those of an existing hominid, some 300,000 years ago. Then, according to the Bible, intermarriage took place: “There were giants upon the Earth” who took Adam’s female offspring as wives, giving birth to “heroes of renown.” With meticulous detail, Sitchin shows that these were the demigods of Sumerian and Babylonian lore, such as the famed Mesopotamian king Gilgamesh as well as the hero of the Deluge, the Babylonian Utnapishtim.

Are we then, all of us, descendants of demigods? In this crowning oeuvre, Zecharia Sitchin proceeds step-by-step through a mass of ancient writings and artifacts, leading the reader to the stunning Royal Tombs of Ur. He reveals a DNA source that could prove the biblical and Sumerian tales true, providing conclusive physical evidence for past alien presence on Earth and an unprecedented scientific opportunity to track down the “Missing Link” in humankind’s evolution, unlocking the secrets of longevity and even the ultimate mystery of life and death.

Last edited by SpanishMill; 02-06-2015 at 11:21 PM.

An excellent book from which I learned a great deal many moons ago. Oops my recommendation definitely is not for anything by Sitchin. It was for Morning of the Magicians.

Yes, if fiction is your thing.

Yes, its all lies...

Does that make you feel better?

No - I would however fell better if you could specify what it is that you think is not a lie so I can address it with facts. Sarcasm after all is a low form of wit!

http://www.ufobc.com/Reports/aliensreligion.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-07-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Are you saying you are deluded about being an abductee? Read about Persinger and how he sent thought patterns into the earth to make people who are sensitive see those kind of images.

A million years BEFORE Atlantis!

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. If we don`t know our past how can we go forward. History is, as some wise man said - prologue to the present. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him and de-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. But we might just fail to get humanity together on this as Hawking says (We have just this century to survive if we do not colonize space.). And maybe we have reached a similar crossroads before on Earth. There are OOPARTS which are hard to explain such as a Cyborg (Prosthesis of a high degree and little more can be proven but it is possible the mind was interacting with the mechanics just as we now do.) from before 4,000 BCE and the Dropa stones from 9,000 years ago. I corresponded with a top genetics researcher in Iowa whose family owned caves where discs similar to the dropa stones were found so I am not sure WIKI is right about all such stones in this article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dropa_stones

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example (He is from near the cyborg and a mysterious concrete map covering many acres.) would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Thorne
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-29-2015 at 09:19 PM.

In other places throughout threads here I have dealt with the Pentagon Dodecahedron secret(s). The Vimanas don't seem so fantastic once you put all of these things together.

I cannot say I understand math to the extent that I can weigh in on formulations such as Cathie and Fuller have put before us. But just as Cathie said was true I can verify the US has and continues to finish building Omega Stations on the Earth Energy Grid. Tesla is another great man with all manner of applications of the Grid who said all his work is based on Harmonics or the Logos which can be studied in the Bible if you know the code. That would support Cathie's contention about the Grid power being used for ancient flying machines.

"Bruce Leonard Cathie (11 February 1930 – 2 June 2013) was a New Zealand airline pilot who wrote seven books related to flying saucers and a "World energy grid".

His central thesis was that the laws of mathematics describe a grid-like pattern on Earth that powers flying saucers and controls the dates and places where nuclear bombs can function.[citation needed] He claimed to have successfully predicted[citation needed] the detonation time of an early French nuclear test using his harmonic "mathematics", which is based around trigonometry and geophysical latitude/longitude coordinates.

Cathie claimed that he first saw a flying saucer over the Manukau Harbour, Auckland in 1952 and in discussions with other airline pilots discovered this was not uncommon.[1]

His first book Harmonic 33, was published in New Zealand in 1968[2] and reprinted in the United Kingdom by Sphere Books in 1980.[3]

New Zealand millennial author Barry Smith claimed to have received his information on restrictions on nuclear weapons from Cathie.

An interview with him was played in the fourth episode of the fourth series of the US television program In Search of....

His second revised relativity equation called "Harmonic Equation 2"; (2c+sqrt(1/(2c))*(2c)˛ or (4*sqrt(2)]/[(1/c)*5/2) scientifically, seems to somewhat converge with Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics formula 2nf˛+2 but there is certainly a divergence in the formulas and more work is needed on it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie

And you might ask why it is when so many great physics people have said the ancients knew things we are only now discovering that such ideas are thrown on the dungheap while Alien Intervention theories are trotted out as 'possible'. Could it be some people have been keeping secrets for 5,000 years and more?

This article proves through confessions and more that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors

"It has been suggested that the regular icosahedron, not being found in nature, is the first example of a geometrical object that is the free creation of human thought. Regardless of the truth of this, it is interesting to try to track down the origin of the icosahedron. A scholium in Book XIII of Euclid's "Elements" speaks of "the five so-called Platonic figures which, however, do not belong to Plato, three of the five being due to the Pythagoreans, namely the cube, the pyramid, and the dodecahedron, while the octahedron and the icosahedron are due to Theaetetus." More recently, Atiyah and Sutcliffe have claimed that a regular icosahedron appears among a collection of stone balls in the Ashmolean Museum - balls that were unearthed in Scotland and may date back to 2000 BC. However, Lieven le Bruyn has argued that these authors are the victims of a hoax. We examine the evidence with a critical eye."
    http://www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/icosahedron/

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...Jason-Colavito
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-09-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: add content