Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk should worry - because you are not doing anything

Angry Elon Musk should worry - because you are not doing anything

Are they more at risk of being targets for mind control as one can see Futurescape technology will allow lots of people like Nik Bostrom to engage in? Are they just saying they are worried about superintelligent robots to make us think that someone really cares - in the usual Hegelian Dialectic of playing both ends against the middle?

First of all we must evaluate whether the World Mind machinery is real and to what degree it will overcome the attempts of others who have been doing this manipulation for millennia. Lamaseries in Thailand and Tibet have thousands of focused people sending good thoughts to influence the collective mind. Hassidim and Catholic projections of exorcist level experts fall on the dark side of these matters from antiquity. I say energy forms like demons are man made but that doesn't mean they can't affect people - see my book Demonology. It is necessary to see the first Futurescape show with the man lying in bed and them saying they will use the soul energy to "Creatively|" manifest reality and stuff like that. You can go on-line to see descriptions of tapping the mind technology through use of energy affecting the nerve ends and such.

First of all - I don't think consciousness research is so certain about what it or the soul is all about. Read my small article Mind-Machine Interfacing and you will see that doesn't mean they aren't using technology in these ways for many years. Also look up Persinger's God Helmet. I warned people a decade ago about his helmets when he was working for Jack Verona at the DIA to gather enough mental patterns to affect large groups of people. Yes, his doctorate in Geophysics allows him to know the Earth Energy Grid as well as Tesla did when he lit up the whole town of Colorado Springs from where the Cheyenne Mountain military complex now sits on the EEG. I could be an expert on the EEG but I am not a mathematician like Bruce Cathie and Coleman whose work I have included in books like Oak Island - Templars in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAO9-c9bNHo

Does Elon study Tesla? I think he does but he has not used his wireless energy as Russia is doing and HAARP probably is. It can also connect to Unified Force Fields and taking energy away from one area to use for other purposes. Tesla knew the EEG better than anyone and if I know these things other people do as well.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/te...p_tesla_33.htm

The proliferation of icons, saints, relics and similar ritual paraphernalia in Christianity belies any truth about a monotheistic ecclesiasty. It has more gods than any other religion even if you think Laddio, Daddio and Spook are supreme deities that differ from others which Christianity stole those concepts from.

Many people say archetypes or symbols have little application in their thought processes. They think they came to believe what they believe through some great intellectual process unique to themself, I guess. Some will say they got it all from God or another lie and fraud. Those people need serious introspection if not incarceration.

"Memetics is the study of ideas and concepts viewed as "living" organisms, capable of reproduction and evolution in an "Ideosphere" (similar to the Biosphere) consisting of the collective of human minds. Memes reproduce by spreading to new hosts, who will spread them further (typical examples are jokes, catchphrases or politicial ideas).

At present memetics is somewhat controversial. Partly this is due to misunderstandings about what it means, leading to claims that it excludes human free will, creativity and progress, and that it is bad science. This will likely change in time, as the field matures."
    http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Memetics/

It was far more reasonable to talk about limiting the population on Earth to half a billion in the time of Thomas Paine than it is today. We are totally capable of feeding and taking care of more than ten billion people on this planet as I see it. But it will require a plan. Paine and others in Rosicrucian Councils of Three or the Royal Society did make a plan - and we MUST attempt such a far-reaching plan again in the present. The VigilantCitizen website has a slogan which reads "Symbols rules the world, not words nor laws". I suppose most people find this ludicrous but I don't. The information on the Georgia Guideposts and Rosicrucianity going back to Thomas Paine dovetails with many threads I have posted.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinisters...a-guidestones/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 09:52 PM.

This letter is what I am sending to some key people and I would like any input. If you know people and can get them to engage their thinking caps - share these things with them.

Dear Sir:

I hope you grasp the impact of what it means to be able to control the World Mind as Futurescape says can now be done. The statement made by Hawking about having to colonize space, or humanity will be extinct, is a whole lot more likely when you consider this technology in the hands of the unethical. There are things we can do and products that can be produced to counteract the potential abuses of these technologies. I have written a book on Tesla. I understand a lot about the Earth Energy Grid which allowed him to use the ground and air as capacitor and conductor when he demonstrated his wireless energy transmission and Unified Force Field. I am not looking for money or fame and I would be happy to just help in a productive manner. I know Bill Gates and Elon Musk are saying they have concerns but do they know about the Pentagon Dodecahedron and why summary death awaited ancients who spilled the beans. That is only one little thing that is part of what needs to be talked about.

I am sure the robots can be a great thing and I disagree with Robert Shiller and others referring to this as a great source of human fear. We do need to plan for their gradual implementation so chaos does not occur. Nik Bostrom is right about what superintelligence could result in, but we can seriously deal with that as long as we have the World Mind on our side. Gravitational Wave researchers say metaphysics is now the most real factor of our existence. The god particle research talks about Time Travel. Both of these things are well known to me. When you consider the realistic possibility that we will use the Futurescape technology as autocratic tools of mind control rather than empowerment of humanity; that is a truly scary thing.

Please contact me if you have any interest.

AFTERLIFE: The 'Bardol Thodol' and 'Sidpa Thodol' of the Tibetan Book of the Dead with a forward by Carl Jung and Lama Anagarika Govinda, by Evans-Wentz is a great insight to the hallucinatory nature of the images we carry forward beyond the grave. These hallucinations (beliefs) go away and the 'white light' is all that remains. The 'white light' may not be seen by those still attached to this material plane and its' obsessions or propaganda for quite some period of time. The interstitial states of purgatory and limbo(words with all kinds of fables that are far from true, associated with them) are the realms wherein these devious 'visions' play out their energy upon the soul of unenlightened 'followers' of many belief systems. That is a simplistic overview, to say the least.

Moody's work on 'Life After Death' documents in real epistemic terms a plethora of cases that boil down to 15 stages that are common and eight of which most people go through. From conversations with people who've had heart by-pass or other Near Death Experiences (NDEs) I am sure there is much merit in his work. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross was a great student and scholar from UCLA who I met and heard talk of these things. In the final analysis I find much of the quantum physical world has the best descriptions of what kind of realities other dimensions allow. However, we are all not able to understand that which we are not physically involved with, so allow me to visit with 'Seth Speaks' by Jane Roberts as well as L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. for a moment; he says:

"The explanation is sort of long and complicated. The basic rationale is that there are some powers in this universe that are pretty strong. As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and the same occult practices that my father was. {This might explain why the Allies used Hubbard and Crowley, Dion Fortune and Ian Fleming in a counter psychic group.} The identical ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian times. It's a very secret thing. {We covered a lot of it in 'Science' from 'Genesis of the Grail Kings' and a Christian mystery school called Rosicrucianity.}. Very powerful and very workable and very dangerous. Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be 'soul cracking.' It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exist,' the satanic and demonic powers...

{My younger brother is a thirty year member who has signed a billion year soulful contract. He thinks L. Ron Jr. is the antithesis of a 'realized being' and all Scientologists HATE him. That is a pretty good recommendation in itself, if you look closely at this organization that uses every hypnotic and other mind-control method available to milk people of everything including their soul. If it isn't 'organized crime' I don't know what is! Yet, in the scheme of things they tell more truth than most who they imitate - like psychiatry and education. Ritalin is a favourite rallying point of theirs.}

Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway. {Meditation takes one through this to the white light that afterlife portends. In this process the physical individual on the Scientology pathways never gets to the next realm, unless at the OTO [Ordre Templis Orientalis] 'fin-de-siecle' suicidal retirement plan, that Hubbard studied in the Crowleyan Thelemic school as noted in many documents - but the Scientologists say he was working as an undercover agent. FOR WHOM?!}. Pulling that power into yourself through another person--and using women {In the Crowleyan adaptation of the Star-Fire Ceremony which uses 'Scarlet Women' for the monthly menstruum so full of hormones like melatonin. Hubbard also was a Rosicrucian.}, especially -- is incredibly insidious {Even Crowley thought Hubbard was a nut to think he could command the goddess Babalon to do his bidding.}. It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-phuck, instead of going for the blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in order to reach that state {The drug thing is OUT now that L. Ron Sr. was drugged out of his miserable existence.} where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through. He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars {Current data suggests the coursework to 'the Bridge' runs over $300,000 dollars. My brother gives donations to causes like prison programs and mental health as well. His daughter is a slave at the Clearwater HQ, who works for nothing, etc.} for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty--shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune {The Church(?) got $600,000,000 from his estate and it was likely a murder according to some knowledgeable officials.}." (2)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 12:15 PM.

In Egypt there is a temple with drawings on the walls or plaques that show souls inside tubes. This temple of Denderah is probably an archaeological proof of what has been going on in most adept religious pursuits for millennia if not eons. Hathor and the cult of the dead hooked the whole nation on Anatolian Blue Lotus hallucinogenics. Crowley was claimed by Hubbard as 'his close personal friend' in the Philadelphia Lectures that psychology thought his ideas were worth considering in the early 50s. Crowley was the self-avowed '666' and he apparently never actually (physically) met Hubbard. Yet Hubbard claims to be a continuance of Crowley just as Crowley claimed the same in the line of Caligostro and Eliphas Levi, among others. The 'soul-grabbing' possibility is not mere 'hocus-pocus'; you should be concerned about how your own soul is pre-empted by 'beliefs' you have little personal control and knowledge over or about.

In the early 80s around the time this interview with Hubbard Jr. took place, I dated a woman who wanted to marry me. She was from the Anderson family, and her mother was the head of the Masonic women's league which she called the Emerald Society. She was a down to earth sort of person who seemed OK and knew of my interests in esoteric 'philosophy. I knew little about the Anderson's and the Constitutions by that name which are central to the Masonic order (based on recent research, I've done.). She falls into the category of those relationships I couldn't trust the motives of, due to my money; but she doesn't fall into the category of cultist or fool. In fact my own issues and lack of maturity at handling these insecurities were more of the problem that caused me not to be able to handle what others felt was success.

Her mother was old and suffering from some kind of certain illness. It was a two year period during which she endeavoured to convince my lady's sister and her own daughter to allow a soul transfer to occur so that her mother would possess the body and control the mind of her daughter. The uses of rituals according to old books in the Masonic/ Rosicrucian theology were involved. Sounds ridiculous, and I only have her word and the word of someone who introduced her to me a year earlier, to confirm it. The Hubbard/ Crowley/Levi/Randolph story is a corollary to it, and there are other similar possessions I've helped overcome since. The situation sounds unbelievable when I say; the daughter killed the mother and told the truth. She was charged with murder. The courts let her off with time served, when the trial was through. That was not a long time, because she pled guilty! It is possible this 'Emerald Society' was an inner sanctum group aligned with the knowledge of Hermes (previously Thoth's and Ptah's knowledge) that existed in ancient Egypt and is reflected in the Emerald Table or Tablet. This is not a reincarnate soulful transition but is a way of avoiding death.

The fear of death has much to do with many afterlife beliefs, and I think the Keltic Creed and its related native beliefs of North America have a healthier attitude about the soul and its immortality. There is no reason to live in fear of death - that leads to a lack of growth (which is LIFE!). There are many books and beliefs that deal with the afterlife and various related theological constructs. SETH SPEAKS was a great book that I learned a great deal from around this time in my life. I was never convinced the premise was true, but the knowledge made sense. Having read some of the author's other work, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a channeling from another spirit called Seth.

As a literary device to convey the knowledge she imparted, it was effective, and that knowledge still makes a lot of sense to me. It mirrors the eastern or Hindu dimensions and causal planes. The focus on an individual ego having immortal life is perhaps a little stronger than I see it; but I acknowledge I might be wrong. As she put the idea forth it seems there is a multi-dimensional and multiple personality, which might include a million souls in various timeframes and other planetary planes or causal (material) points of reference. Thus our soul will learn in each of these frames of reference and become more complete when in the spiritual dimensions or non-causal frames. The interview with L. Ron Jr. didn't deal with the soul transference or immortality issue as much as some other cult deprogrammers like Jon Atack and Rick Ross or ex-Scientologist officials who have escaped the clutches of this mind control cult (Jesse Prince, Fishman et al.). In these reports it is clear L. Ron Jr. thinks there is a good chance Crowley continues to be part of the entity or soul that was his father, because he says the date Scientology began is the day Crowley died.

That death was no ordinary event. An autopsy was performed on Crowley before his body was cremated. We must wonder why it was cremated and that Crowley had been an MI-6 operative in British Intelligence. This is especially true because I've heard and read that his interior organs were twisted and jumbled with the intestines wrapped around them as if a force had caused a terrible death from inside his own body. There was no exterior reason for this configuration of the organs. It is possible that the body had some issue with the ritualistic action and intent of these two sorcerers who were in league. If Crowley intended to continue his achievement of power (Hubbard assures us he'll be back or already is, not a very pleasant thought.) in another person he may well have taken the advice or recommendation of Jack Parsons (a chemist on rocket fuel with JPL or other government contractors in Southern California, who headed the OTO Temple in L.A.). Hubbard clearly was a great follower of Crowley from early life and would have done anything to associate with him in this manner.

As I see it the body has a solar self or aura that doesn't always agree with the brain or ego. The acts of these two, do not speak to soulful attunements. They would not have had the agreement of any soul that was ascended or connected to higher dimensions, so they had to overcome the disagreement of their souls. It would have been a big issue with the body about to lose its' soul (Crowley). In the case with the mother/daughter it would be easier if the psychics are right about soulful genetic connections in different times and lives. Crowley and the other villains mentioned will appear in the 'heroes' section of the encyclopedia along with others.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-16-2015 at 09:53 AM.

And the most important question we must know is; would Bill Gates or Elon be able to influence or even know the decision makers who will decide to do whatever happens? FDR said "If it happened; it was planned.".

Hibernian Rothschild Complex

FIGHTER OR DOUBLE-CROSSER?:

Abraham Lincoln was a member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three. This is a very important fact that you will not find in schools or the media portrayals of his life by the paradigm purveyors of history. It is far more than just being a member of some old boys club as many American Presidents are in order to get elected or to appeal to the widest market. I imagine some people could say it is no different than being a member of Skull and Bones like George II and Senator Kerry. It is far different! This was a steering committee that oversaw the foundation of the United States when its members were Thomas Paine, Ben Franklin and another signator of the Constitution by the name of Clymer.

In Lincoln’s time there was another Clymer on this select committee along with Paschal Randolph. Peyton Randolph was a Royal or Noble man who was President of the Continental Congress or the United States before George Washington. The Randolphs brought Thomas Jefferson’s father to their estate with his family when young Thomas was just two years old. Thomas Jefferson retired there and I think he was the father of Frederick Douglass. Obviously this requires a whole book or three to integrate and explain in terms of the genetic breeding and rituals engaged in these circles.

Paschal Beverly Randolph claimed to be a soul-continuance of Eliphas Levi in the same way Aleister Crowley claimed to be immortal in his soul and used the magical name Perdurabo. Crowley had a long list of occult luminaries he said he was back to the scryrer for John Dee. Crowley headed the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn for a while before his behavior embarrassed some of the well known people involved with it. This group has excellent books for learning produced by his personal secretary Israel Regardie. The Rothschilds like their de Medici kindred spirits who had the Corpus Hermeticum translated under their clan name (De Brix or BRX) are always aware of the power in these circles. In fact the HOGD is said to have been the personal coven of the Rothschilds.

For people who do not know what hermeticism is, I should explain that it is what Rosicrucians are and they strive to learn the science called alchemy. Few achieve that level of distinction as did Isaac Newton, Boyle and perhaps Dalton or others who headed the Priory of Sion and were members of the Stuart Royal Society. The Stuart Hibernians are above the Illuminati that the Rothschilds funded and were part of the founding membership. As the Borgia/De Medici they founded the earlier Illuminati group called the Alumbrados. Alumbrados means the same thing as Illuminati. The Alumbrados founded the Jesuits with the aid of the Hibernian named Nostradamus who was protected by the De Medici king-maker Catherine. The Jesuits are involved with the death of Lincoln and the Rothschilds are their bankers.

Some fundamentalist Christians and other uninformed people who foment fear will compare the illuminized or enlightened people inside these cabals and the Catholic Church to devil-worshippers. It is not the case. Lucifer was Venus or a way to track the effects of the sun. The sun is vital to all life on earth in more than mere astrological terms. The Heliopolitans or sun-worshippers have a long history going back before the elites in their number started building Empires of greed and power.

Thomas Paine correctly said Masonry is derived from the sun-worship of Druidry. Sun and ‘son’ or ‘Sons of the Widow’ and all manner of codes and tokens help these people judge others who are involved in these areas of study when they meet each other and make it possible for them to trust and work together quickly. They have many and assorted other guides and insignia including the octopus and spider or Medusa with the maze. Thomas Paine was an Hibernian agent for the Stuarts at a very early age.

That is a very brief synopsis that I hope you will check into if you doubt what I say. It establishes the importance of Lincoln being in this select committee whether or not he was part of the special programming that Jefferson, Rumford and Paine received. It leads me to the title of this brief segment. Was Lincoln a fighter when he went to war to do what the Rothschilds wanted in separating the United States into warring factions as we know Prince Otto von Bismarck said? Did he change sides and go against them as they amassed troops in Canada and Mexico and continued their program of financial and armaments manufacturing? This program to squeeze the most money they could out of the public trough while claiming they were Physiocrats interested in the ‘government that governs least governs best’ is a ‘play both ends against the middle’ or Hegelian Dialectic. It is very sophisticated and the majority of scholars and bureaucrats are not able to even see how much they are manipulated by it. I think Lincoln did a great thing as he went against the program to divide the United States. I think he was assassinated for it.

Maybe the Beast of the Bible will bring end times? But a load of crap is still going to be a load of crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv1B16RF6Kc
    Last edited by R_Baird; 09-25-2015 at 11:06 AM.

The Russell family is one of the 13 Merovingian families. Bertrand Russell tried to help form a new and educated world. I have some difficulty with a few things he said about people like Eirugena (The name speaks to genetic info transfer and esoteric groups.) but he wrote many great and honest things as did his grandmother when she wrote in the family Bible - "Do not follow the herd" when you want to find your way. It was something like that and as I grow old I find my memory of so many great sayings I used in writing my books has diminished. Here is one from Bertrand Russell that I hope Bill Gates and Elon Musk don't already know completely - though I suspect they do. “I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology... Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions are generated.” Bertrand Russell and Alfred North Whitehead worked closely together for many years but they had a falling out and I am not sure what the cause of that was.

Alfred North Whitehead is a panentheist luminary and philosophical genius with the heart of a true mystic like the great sages and alchemists of the dark and hidden past. I especially like these brief words of his. "Mathematical physics presumes in the first place an electromagnetic field of activity pervading space and time. The laws which condition this field are nothing else than the conditions observed by the general activity of the flux of the world, as it individualises itself in the events." I posit that he is talking about the Gaian energy fields all around us.

This link will take you to work done on Remote Viewing - can you imagine adding that to the technology we are discussing!

http://realitysandwich.com/158056/st..._warriors_cia/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-09-2015 at 10:19 PM.

The escutcheon of the Royal House of Mu starts out with the eight pointed star that includes the four primary forces which will be found in every mandala. Then you get the four secondary forces and there is Runic sub-committee work which shows the Hyperborean or Northern Tradition of Magic which calls the eight by elemental nomenclatures plus interactions galore. In the southern science or tradition we see the Tree of Life which is the same as The Tree of Yggdrasil in the Northern or Native American. The Tree has Kether which is unseen and connects like the Harmonic or singing of the spheres which Pythagoras learned from and is credited with inventing the musical octave from (not to mention the Golden Mean). Those spheres are the Sephirah - and now you can begin to seek the Logos and Harmonic. But can we affect the World Mind with Mandalas and the like? The Sephardim think they can make 'golems'. I know we can do better than these ancient technologies and I prefer what Teilhard de Chardin wrote about in his re-introductions to Gaian thought.

The founding of the United States called The Enlightenment Experiment was done under the guidance of the Rosicrucian Council of Three including Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine and George Clymer. They answered to Starts or Hibernians in the British Isles. The Societas Rosicruciae en Anglia was founded by my namesake Robert the Bruce. He ran secret trade in the Americas as did many before and after him including the Baird who was his illegitimate son and who he made the Baron (first Baird Baron) of Cambuthny (or something like that). That is just part of my lifelong research into these matters. The Druidic Sun Worship is the origin of many cults including the Masons according to Thomas Paine's posthumous book. The Adams dragons include Godnarians on the Isle of Man. John Adams was not fully involved as the recent mini-series shows and his nose was out of joint because his family felt they were just as good as any other druidic offshoot.

His son John Quincy Adams had a falling out with his father over correspondences for many years with Thomas Jefferson including spiritual matters, the Tao and all things political. John Q. understood the nature of Druidic godnarian Welsh dragons and the burning of people (some say they engaged in cannibalism on the Isle of Man). The Adams and Jeffersons are Welsh but Thomas never joined Masonry or Rosicrucian dragons. He did real study on his own; but was impacted by a Newtonian Professor named Short for a full year of tutelage.

Thomas was in effect above the Masons and they welcomed him at their meetings. Yes, I have done a book on him as well as Druids.
    So I see Thomas as a key inspiration to the anti-Masonic Party and his letter to Lafayette which is in many places quoted here - tells us about the rogues he was against. This takes us to The Whigs and the Republican Party.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Whig+party
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-18-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Please don't run out to get tin foil. There is an easy way to defeat these things - learn to enjoy an open mind and thinking. Question each observation from at least two distinctly different points of view - that includes learning how your mind might seem different.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mc200...d27jun01.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQow0

There are many sites or people talking about Phoenicians and Canaanites or Khazars and Zionists as well as Jews - and they are idiots!

They say that Monarchists are against democracy and leave you to learn whether this is true of all Royals and as if it was true amongst early Phoenician cultures including Carthage. They throw words around as poorly researched as any you will find - it is almost as bad as the religions they attack or say are in league. We have such a poor educational environment - it is no great surprise to see all the nonsense - after all everyone has an opinion - but is it informed? Will we ever get a progressive creative plan to manage society without religion and political intrigue? Plato seems to have been right about democratic systems which enforce the lowest common denominator effect upon all life on Earth. I wish it were not so - but we need a hierarchy and good decision making cadre as long as people choose to act like they know stuff without research.

The Treaty of Verona and The Treaty of Westphalia require a whole lot more reading than you will easily do. They are vital to any understanding of recent history and maintain such horrible concepts as Manifest Destiny and Divine Right of Kings over all of humanity to this day. Since no one here is really involved in learning I will probably not get to explain the matter in detail. Let me say it is more than any mere browsing session will bring forth. It is no conspiracy theory. The Club of Athens is a recent creation which addresses the NEED for changes in Sovereign Rights. The conspiracy freaks who talk nonsense about Guelph Black Nobility and racist attacks on Khazars or Jews are equally misinformed. There is truth mixed in with ignorance in what you will find - including within the video I am about to post for you. The Club of Rome is not against democracy and neither are the Illuminati - despite the need for good government which seldom can be achieved in societies with few informed people. That is the crux of the problem - ignorance! Who is to blame - religion and schooling or parenting. But what about those inalienable rights? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBXHSFr4bw

This author gets it right in some respects vis a vis the Club of Athens having shortcomings. Yes, we need a lot of input and there is an outline including coffee houses to get that happening. But even though there is tacit Canadian Government backing the effort is doomed and nothing much is happening. https://books.google.ca/books?id=0Fk...ens%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-07-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Hal Sirkin of the Boston Consulting Group says these words in a Yahoo interview today.

'This is the tipping point for robotics because their cost has decreased so significantly and their ability has increased sharply. “Every two years, robots double their processing power,” says Sirkin “Where if you’re working in an experience curve, which is a more human way of doing things, it takes many years to do it. For a lot of products it’s now cheaper to manufacture in an automated way.”

The third world cheap labor will be the group that loses the jobs and in this world of ever-increasing financial interdependence the disruptions will be paradigm changing in about five years - UNLESS we have a plan. But this is a quality problem if we actually start productive rather than reactive and repressive planning on an international level. Can you imagine actually doing the things that Bucky Fuller and the Club of Rome or J. K. Galbraith wrote about in the latter half of the last century? Full implementation of robotics and technology will greatly enhance our environment, our worldwide productivity, quality of life and allow us to colonize space as well as take care of each other. But don't hold your breath! Special interests including unions and professional associations including bureaucrats in governments are not going to roll over and play dead unless there is a voice of reason to cause a real sea change. The experts have proven to be right even before Bucky demonstrated great things in a 1960s biosphere. People need to start thinking rather than screaming at Wall Street or backing political dinosaurs with old paradigm concerns.

For those who think they are Christians there are changes in that teaching being fomented by Horn and Misler among others.

http://herescope.blogspot.ca/2012/05...ough-time.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcxNXX5G-c

There are many ways to characterize economic theory and its major influence Synarchy or the landed class. We read about the Equestrian class in Rome and the farmers or Bauers who became the De Medicis and later the Rothschilds. All of them seem to make a good case for Physiocratic laissez-faire policies that allow the landed class or Divine Kings to continue to rape and pillage rather than create wealth and co-operation. I liken it to the Toilet Philosophy of the over-arching paradigm they foment for the plebes to consume and I call it the One Pie theory. Malthus certainly was a 'dismal economist' and he is part of something far more intrinsic in our society founded on Platonic hierarchy. Here are some more in depth thoughts from a far larger article in the American Journal of Economics that I think most people should study.

"The population debate is essentially a struggle between "reactionary" and "radical" social thought. No one has had more of an impact on the population debate than Thomas Robert Malthus. His reactionary work, Essays in the Principles of Population, created an economics of scarcity and austerity that served to promote inequality in defense of a landed aristocracy. Malthusian theory has survived two centuries and continues to be at the center of the population debate, the controversy over the limits to economic growth, and the argument concerning the nature and causes of poverty (Myrdal, 1962, 5-6)

Henry George, writing a century after the dismal economist, understood the ideological function that Malthusian economics served. He provided a most thorough critique of Malthus in Progress and Poverty. George's radical paradigm provided an economics of abundance and social justice. He insisted that poverty did not result from nature as Malthus contended, but rather from the social policies that protect the landed class at the expense of the poor." (4)

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him and de-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. The big question is - will transhumanism start the new round of de-pop?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-18-2015 at 09:03 AM.