Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ogham and Aymara

Further work today brings more to the above and fills another step in the Greek language origin or tracing of it back to what developed in the area researched by Gimbutas. It also connects to early Etruria which is important.

It may not excite most people but when you invest your life in the proofing of what relates to Ogham and know you are up against proscriptions galore it sure is nice to find these proofs. A proscription is the kind of thing which seeks to eliminate a person or knowledge system just as was done against Druids and Ogham.

In the following jpeg you will see a shaman's drum with pictographic markings including a building with a cross or steeple on top. In North America these representations of man and how the energy of the cosmos enters man are done in rock kiosk forms. There are near runic and half Ogham art glyphs including what could be a "p' or a letter starting with what is called the Fupark (AKA futhark). It could be a tract but does not have enough symbology due to repetition of the teepees or something which looks like teepees. Nat Geo and S-A have said people crossed the Ice to America as much as 30,000 years ago.

This is taken from art done when Carl Linnaeus returned from Lapland in Northern Sweden a long time ago.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...trumma_052.png

Looking further into a Runic connection I noticed a Greek connection in Wikipedia. It is a script which shows up in the region of the Brutti and Pythagoras. It is said the scripts are Phoenician which I know is true but this seems pretty interesting to find where a Druid encampment was. Tara is the name of a city a little ways north and the script is connected with Etruscan as well. It is also Bardic or poetic, and that is so interesting to find under the Runic given the dating being older than the Runic dates they give. My research tells me they are wrong about the dates because they are focused on the Fupark which was not part of early Runes or Ogham.

"Euboean[edit]

The inscription of the so-called Cup of Nestor, found in Ischia; Euboean alphabet, 8th century BC.
    The Euboean alphabet was used in the cities of Eretria and Chalkis and in related colonies in southern Italy, notably in Cumae and in Pithekoussai. It was through this variant that the Greek alphabet was transmitted to Italy, where it gave rise to the Old Italic alphabets, including Etruscan and ultimately the Latin alphabet. Some of the distinctive features of the Latin as compared to the standard Greek script are already present in the Euboean model.[34]

The Euboean alphabet belonged to the "western" ("red") type. It had ブ = /ks/ and プ = /kʰ/. Like most early variants it also lacked ヘ, and used デ for the consonant /h/ rather than for the vowel /ɛ/. It also kept the archaic letters digamma (Ϝ) = /w/ and qoppa (Ϙ) = /k/. San (Ϻ) = /s/ was not normally used in writing, but apparently still transmitted as part of the alphabet, because it occurs in abecedaria found in Italy and was later adopted by Etruscan.[34]

Like Athens, Euboea had a form of "ニ" that resembled a Latin L and a form of "ヒ" that resembled a Latin S. Other elements foreshadowing the Latin forms include "ッ" shaped like a pointed "C" (Greek Gamma pointed.svg), "ツ" shaped like a pointed "D" (Greek Delta 04.svg), and "パ" shaped like "R" (Greek Rho 03.svg).[34]

The classicist Barry B. Powell has proposed that Euboea may have been where the Greek alphabet was first employed, c. 775-750 BC, and that it may have been invented specifically for the purpose of recording epic poetry.[35]"

Arthur Faram has discovered subsequent proof for much of what I wrote proving what others have said for over a century. Here is a look at a science we have only started to understand and which was part of ancient astrolabes like the Antikythera.

http://www.thenewporttower.com/

This ties in with Gimbutas' work but is far younger than Dolni Vestonici. I see Druidic shamans or earlier shamans were here, The question is (especially due to the Ice Age of this era) did they come north or were they Laplanders. If they came north from as far away as India it was probably over many generations but if they came by ship it could have been more frequent - connecting with Callanish.

In this link you will find 9,000 year old druidic knowledge in Poland.

"Ancient Shamans had the ability to win battles, de-curse allies, and strike fear into the enemy, some were considered powerful healers, they could heal physical wounds as well as those of the soul, and they were able to communicate with the spirits and are said to have the ability to shape shift.

While most people would say that these tales are just mythological legends, there are those who firmly believe Shamans had great powers and could do most of the above mentioned. Most of the records regarding these ancient mystics originate from the 16th century and refer to Asia as their last known refuge. However, there is evidence of shamanism spread across the entire planet from the Americas, where some still practice the ‘art’ of Shamanism, to remote areas in Asia."
    {AINU or DNN}

http://www.ancient-code.com/research...ctuary-europe/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-15-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: add content

There are different eras of pre-history which historians are going to have to come to grips with - now that their old history has blown up and has been thwarted by science including DNA. I like to use pre-Empire as the era before the building of the Great Pyramid of Iesa but there certainly were areas which remained as peaceful and egalitarian after that beginning of social engineering.

I am not inclined to say it was all a bed of roses in any area at any time, without proof either.

If you are not convinced about things MacDari said about Hebrew connections with Irish or Eire-yann (Aryan and Indo-Aryan) linguistic roots in ancient language schools I call Phoenician, maybe this will seal the deal. This is what the Hanes Taliesin included at least in part I think.

"Irish Scots Gaelic Egyptian Connection

Posted on 10 February 2012 by E. M. Smith

Or: When is enough Circumstantial Evidence, evidence of circumstances?

There are several lines of ‘evidence’ that I’ve been teasing at for a year or three now. They wander back and forth. They hint and tease, but refuse to come out and just say it.

There are some sites and links that assert, with great vigor, that The Irish Are A Lost Tribe Of Israel. Others assert it’s the Welsh. Or the Scots. Or… They trot out linguistic claims that a Welsh translation of the Old Testament Hebrew is hardly a translation at all, more a lexical substitution, with idiom and tone near perfectly matching.

http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarch...05/0105nn.html

YAIR DAVIDI REPLIES:

Extracts from Chapter Seventeen of “Lost Israelite Identity” which is presently out of print:

Chapter Seventeen

Insular British Celtic tongues, especially colloquial Welsh, says W.H.Worrell, show certain peculiarities which are reminiscent of Hamitic and Semitic tongues and are unparalleled in Aryan languages. Similarly, according to H.Wagner:

“Irish..has as many features in common with non-Indo-European languages, especially with Hamito-Semitic languages, as with other Indo-European languages”.

“Insular Celtic languages.. the grammatical categories having many affinities with non-Indo-European languages, in particular Basque and Berber”.

“The comparative typology of insular Celtic initiated by Morris Jones and further developed by Pokorny, G.B.Adams, and myself has revealed that most of the many peculiar features of insular Celtic rarely traceable in other Indo-European languages have analogies in Basque, Berber, Egyptian, Semitic, and even in Negro languages”.

“Certain features [(of marginal influence only)] of Old Irish verb forms can be understood only in the light of Hittite, Vedic, Sanskrit, and Mycenean Greek”.

J.Morris Jones said that,

“The pre-Aryan idioms which still live in Welsh and Irish were derived from a language allied to Egyptian tongues”.

The above linguistic remarks show that Insular Celtic (i.e. of Britain and Ireland as distinct from the Continental forms which were somewhat different) is consistent with the claims proposed herein: i.e. The original tongue of the Insular Celts was Semitic (Hebrew) which marginally was influenced by Mycenean Greek, Hittite, Indo-European (Sanskrit), Syrian, Mitanni, and what not. Heavy Hamitic influences may be attributable to those of some of the neighboring peoples, such as the Canaanites, and Egyptians, and to having sojourned in a North African environment. In addition, the natives of Spain amongst whom the Insular Celts or a good portion of them once dwelt, traded with, and fought against, were also at least in part of North African Berber related Hamitic origin. This explanation may sound involved and complicated but it accords with the evidence when archaeological, anthropological, mythological, and linguistic findings are compared with each other. At all events the natives of Ireland and Wales must have used a Hamitic /Semitic tongue(s) before they came into contact with Continental Indo-European ones.

HEBREW IN WELSH???

It was seen above that Irish and colloquial Welsh definitely have some type of underlying linguistic base that must only derive from Middle Eastern (Semitic) and/or North African Hamitic sources. This conclusion was derived from the quoted opinions of linguistic scientists still active in their field today.

It so happens that in the past there were others who held similar opinions but went further than their present-day continuers care to. They expressly related Celtic tongues to Hebrew!!!

A writer who signed his name “Glas” submitted a list of Welsh words with Hebrew origins in 1832. The writer remarked that, “But the best proof of the Eastern descent of the ancient British is the close resemblance and connection existing between the Welsh and Hebrew languages, even at this day. As a proof of this we have extracted the following vocabulary of words in both tongues, so closely resembling each other in sound and sense as to leave no doubt whatever on the subject. Many of these words, it will be found, have been transmitted from the Welsh, through the Anglo-Saxon into our modern English. It would be easy to swell their number..

Some of the examples adduced by the above writer were:

Aeth: He went, he is gone; hence Athah
    Aml: Plentiful, ample =Hamale
    Ydom: the earth = Adamah
    Awye: air, sky = auor, or
    bu: it came to pass = bo
    boten, or potten : belly = beten.
    brith: bright = barud
    cas: hatred = caas (anger).
    dafnu: to drop, or distill by drops = nataph, taph.

In 1675 Charles Edwards (“Hanes y Fydd”) published A number of Welsh Cambro-Brittanic Hebraisms in which he shows that whole phrases in Welsh can be closely paralleled by whole phrases in Hebrew.

From the list of Charles Edwards, L.G.A. Roberts (1919) made a selection and we have selected examples from Roberts after slightly modernising the Hebrew transliterations: It should be noted that when account is taken for likely and known dialectical changes of pronounciation the examples given in effect show identical Welsh parallel phrases for the Hebrew original.

It goes on from there at some length. There is even a place where it begins to claim that the flood of folks around the world from the British Empire are the Lost Tribes…

“BRIT-AM ISRAEL” BELIEVES:
    "

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2012/0...an-connection/

Brit-Am used to use my work on their site - I do not know if they still do. They are Biblical literalists trying to position the British people as the descendants of the best in Noah myths. I call this a crock, even though there is truth to the Bruttii of Ionia being the founders of Rome and Britain along with other Semitic people who all connect back to the original white men of the Caucasus. Obviously there is a history to connect any white people to the Caucasus if that is where the white people genetically can be traced to.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-23-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Morphic fields (Rupert Sheldrake) and Harmonics are only intutied by me. I am not able to say for certain that the science is strong, but epigenetics and World Mind manipulation seems to have benefitted greatly from such concepts. When I see McKenna making sense I get worried though. I can see the I Ching from earlier Ogham and Ogun going back to Dream Dancing drug users in Africa (El Coco and divination as an example, for one). Here is a little from him.

The principal device of his "Timewave Zero" theory is a fractal function (constructed using numerical values derived from the King Wen Sequence of I Ching hexagrams) which maps time onto 'novelty'. It was first described by him in the book The Invisible Landscape (1974), written with his brother Dennis.

•...the "revealed" axiom that all phenomena are at root constellated by a wave form which is the hierarchical summation of its constituent parts, morphogenetic patterns related to those in DNA. ... We argue that the theory of the hyperspatial nature of superconductive bonds, and the experiment we devised to test that theory, yielded ... a modular wave-hierarchy theory of the nature of time that we have been able to construe, using a particular mathematical treatment of the I Ching, into a general theory of systems, which illuminates the nature of time and organism and provides an idea model which explains the interconnection of physical and psychological phenomena from the submolecular to the macrocosmic level.

— Dennis and Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape, original (1975) edition, pp. 101-103

You can find a lot about Sheldrake on the web - he is a Harvard man and open-minded to be certain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-13-2016 at 06:58 AM.