Thread: Re-discovering The Mind

Re-discovering The Mind

From the viewpoint of a modern microbiologist, we hear the call for integration and common sense in sciences that are all too often devising separate stakes and battlements to pontificate from, on high. The 'experts' thus proving their ignorance because the result inevitably is specious ego and puffery. Truth did not divide herself up for prissy 'nerds' to prevail upon, with their massive convolutions and devious attempts to practice buffoonery upon her.

In August of 1980 Psychology Today ran an article by Harold J. Morowitz, professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry at Yale University. I recommend a complete reading of this article for anyone who has suffered through a complete exposure to all that our modern education system is comprised of; as it tries to convince you that everything is 'black and white' and that no soul exists through avoidance of its instruction (except a few artists who defy the norm).

REDISCOVERING THE MIND

Physical scientists are returning to the view that thought - meaning mind - is one of nature's ultimate realities'.

The study of life at all levels, from social to molecular behavior, has in modern times relied on reductionism as the chief explanatory concept. This approach to knowledge tries to comprehend one level of scientific phenomena in terms of concepts at a lower and presumably more fundamental level... Reductionism at the psychological level is exemplified by the viewpoint in Carl Sagan's best selling book THE DRAGONS OF EDEN.

He writes: 'My fundamental premise about the brain is that its workings- what we sometimes call 'mind' - are a consequence of its anatomy and, physiology and nothing more.' As a further demonstration of this trend of thought, we note that Sagan's glossary does not contain the words mind, consciousness, perception, awareness or thought, but rather deals with entries such as synapse, lobotomy, proteins and electrodes?

Werner Heisenberg, one of the founders of the new physics, became deeply involved in the issues of philosophy and humanism. In PHILOSOPHICAL PROBLEMS OF QUANTUM PHYSICS, he wrote of physicists having to renounce thoughts of an objective time-scale common to all observers, and of events in time and space that are independent of our ability to observe them. Heisenberg stressed that the laws of nature no longer dealt with elementary particles, but with our knowledge of these particles - that is, with the 'contents of our minds'. Erwin Schr?dinger, the man who formulated the fundamental equation of quantum mechanics, wrote an extraordinary little book in 1958 called MIND AND MATTER. In this series of essays, he moved from the results of the new physics to a rather mystical view of the universe that he identified with the 'perennial philosophy' of Aldous Huxley. Schrodinger was the first of the quantum theoreticians to express sympathy with the UPANISHADS and Eastern philosophical thought. A growing body of literature now embodies this perspective, including two popular works. THE TAO OF PHYSICS by Fritjof Capra, and THE DANCING WU-LI MASTERS by Gary Zukav...

However, the only simple and consistent description physicists were able to assign to a measurement involved an observer's becoming aware of the result. Thus the physical event and the content of the human mind were inseparable. This linkage forced many researchers to seriously consider consciousness as an integral part of the structure of physics. Such interpretations moved science toward the 'idealist' as contracted with the 'realist' conception of philosophy.

The views of a large number of contemporary physical scientists are summed up in the essay 'Remarks on the Mind-Body Question' written by Nobel laureate Eugene Wigner. Wigner begins by pointing out that most physical scientists have returned to the recognition that thought - meaning the mind - is primary. He goes on to state: 'It was not possible to formulate the laws of quantum mechanics in a fully consistent way without reference to the consciousness.' And he concludes by noting how remarkable it is that the scientific study of the world led to the content of consciousness as an ultimate reality.'...

The founders of modern atomic theory did not start out to impose a 'mentalist' picture on the world. Rather, they began with the opposite point of view and were forced to the present day position in order to explain experimental results...

The results of this chain of reasoning will probably lend more aid and comfort to Eastern mystics than to neurophysiologists and molecular biologists; nevertheless, the closed loop follows from a straightforward combination of the explanatory processes of recognized experts in the three separate sciences. Since individuals seldom work with more than one of these paradigms, the general problem has received little attention...

We now understand the troublesome features in a forceful commitment to uncritical reductionism as a solution to the problem of mind. We have discussed the weaknesses of that position. In addition to being weak, it is a dangerous view, since the way we respond to our fellow human beings is dependent on the way we conceptualize them in our theoretical formulations. If we envision our fellows solely as animals or machines, we drain our interactions of humanistic richness. If we seek our behavioral norms in the study of animal societies, we ignore those uniquely human features that so much enrich our lives. Radical reductionism offers very little in the area of moral imperatives! Further, it presents the wrong glossary of terms for a humanistic pursuit."

The Minnesota Twins study has been on-going for decades and it has produced some remarkable results that few reports see the impact of in reference to the very nature of 'humanistic richness' and soulful potentialities. Only once is the top researcher allowed to mention ESP. Much as the Harvard study I have reported, the participants are family members but because they were separated at birth and (in this case) twins - there is a greater connection of ESP or psychic abilities than normal. Isn't this just common sense? Who can doubt it, you might say! Yet most people think ESP is some weird attribute or freak of nature rather than a gift we all have 'within', if they think it exists at all.

The majority of people today do not know about Tesla's 'non-force info packets', 'free energy', 'energy from vacuum machines by Bearden' or what layers of time/space are involved in all psychic phenomena. Thus those who say they believe in ESP are at a loss to explain and they avoid any real involvement with it. The scientists are similarly ignorant of these things and they (after all) are 'experts' like the doctors who deny the mind-body connection with the soul that is vital to psychic utilization. Our present culture DENIED these truly human and fantastic or exquisite depths of being.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-27-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Radical Healing:

This title to a book by Rudolph Ballentine deserves more thought than we might give it. The book deserves more thought than I will give it too. It might be of interest to note that Dr. Ballentine is a Duke graduate and likely was affected by the people I speak about in the so-called paranormal sciences. Why is it 'radical' to integrate and think or become an informed consumer in the field of medicine or health care? Here is part of the dustcover commentary.

"This extraordinary book offers nothing less than a new vision of medical care. Rudolph Ballentine, M. D., has created a unique, integrative blending of the primary holistic schools of healing that is far more potent than any one alone.

Like Deepak Chopra and Andrew Weil, Rudolph Ballentine is a medical doctor who became intrigued by the workings of mind-body medicine and looked beyond the West in his search for understanding. Drawing on thirty years of medical study and practice, Dr. Ballentine has accomplished a singular feat: integrating the wisdom of the great traditional healing systems-especially Ayurveda, homeopathy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, European and Native American herbology, nutrition, psychotherapy, and bodywork. Melded together, the profound principles buried in these systems become clearer and stronger, and a new level of effectiveness becomes possible. Healing and reorganization are accelerated and deepened-physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The result is transformation. The result is radical healing." (3)

Sounds like common sense and makes one wonder how we ever got so enmeshed in 'expert' ego-driven medical care doesn't it? I highly recommend Ivan Illich's Limits to Medicine wherein he more fully describes the over-professionalization and iatrogenesis (doctor-inflicted death) that is inherent in Western medicine today. The British Medical Journal Lancet termed that book from 1976 'a grapeshot across their bow'.

"Tennis was known as 'the game of kings.' As the royal player, you are faced with constant decisions and make repeated moves within the context of your 'court.' When I was learning and exploring tennis, I worked with a friend who held a Ph. D. in linguistics. Ricardo Melo analyzed body language in terms of what he called the 'syntax of the court.' The net represents the 'other' to whom you must respond. The space surrounding you is divided into front and back. That part behind you corresponds to your unconscious; you reach back into it for the depth of feeling that impels you forward. Players who make short stabs at the ball, without a deep backstroke, fail to dip into this well of inspiration. The space before you is your conscious mind and world.

I played tennis once with a young meditation teacher from India. Sincere and guileless, he stood squarely facing the net. He could not remember to put his left shoulder forward so that his right arm could reach deeply into the backcourt. That would have allowed him to extend the racquet back into the realm of the unconscious, where his personal power was hidden, and bring some of that out to propel the ball forward.

There's also a right/left division of the court. The right side is dealt with logically and linearly, while the left, where the backhand takes place for most people, is a reflection of your intuition. When you reach into the space on the left with your backhand stroke, you are showing how you use your intuitive faculties. The very hard-nosed, super-rational businessman will often have a lot of trouble with his backhand. Unusually artistic and intuitive types may find it easier, and may instead have a weak forehand. In contrast to these ground strokes, which demonstrate your ability to respond, the serve is about initiating an action or interchange with another person...

I learned lots more from tennis, too. My reluctance to bend my knees told me I was too aloof. I didn't get down to other people's level. On the basis of this insight, I took the flower essence Water Violet, which is for aloofness and condescension, and gradually my stiff knees softened. I started listening more to the viewpoints of those who were doing the practical work, and my effectiveness as a leader improved. I am convinced that this sort of work is preventive medicine and that without it I might well have ended up with seriously disabled, arthritic knees. " (4)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Is ESP an important point to be proven if we are to see ancient humans in a different light. Many humans had no speech lobes including Neanderthals who developed speech lobes through intermarriage around 150,000 years ago (despite what some journalists say who don't do research and accept whatever a distinguished group says as Gospel).

Not that I regard a word transmission as important as a thought which words often cannot express.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innova...ach-180952868/

Balancing chhi or qi can cause food to be metabolized properly and more efficiently. It activates chakras in valuable ways which our doctors seem unable to understand - other than thousands of them who support Patch Adams. Norman Cousins cured himself of a life-threatening illness. If you look it up you will see it identified and yet the Cancer Society says it was unknown. Laughter is a worthwhile healing helper and they do acknowledge it has a long history. Of course, people are smart enough to know when they feel better and that has been true since we were animals - just look at your diggie! But I remember reading Norman talking about more than just the release of hormones while he was afflicted. Because we (science) don't understand how it happens does that mean it isn't happening?

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/trea.../humor-therapy

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

Bioprinting of eyes by 2027 is just the tip of the iceberg in human "enhancement" facing our children and society's planners. You will see Google glasses are part of the way Futurescape explains the melding of our minds to their purposes associated with controlling the World Mind. You can be absolutely certain Ray Kurzweil as Google's science guy knows more about it than anyone you will meet.

http://www.gizmag.com/mhox-3d-biopri...71c02-91426461

Kurzweil was on the convention circuit of speakers in 2001 saying things would happen by 2015 rather than 2035 as Bill Joy said would be the time for truly sentient self-replicating robots. Here is more proof that Kurzweil was correct. In fact this takes us way further than what was being discussed then.

But even though Einstein was right about the human mind having limits - soon these limits will be enhanced and possibly even removed through the use of technology combining consciousness and machines. It is even possible the machines will have a soul which might be part of the whole idea or design of what makes consciousness exist.

Much of the Bell curve in technology which powers the transformations taking place (Including Futurescape's presentation of what is happening with the collective mind or World Mind) all depends on further advances in computing speed. Quantum computing will probably make artificial intelligence as fast as the human mind in a small space of machine use - and much greater in uses where there is no cranial limit. It has been used in the huge displays at sports arenas for over a decade, you might also know about the military letting out contracts (Mr. Everitt) in 2000.

"Quantum computing is often considered one of the most logical successors to traditional computing. If pulled off, it could spur innovation across many fields, from sorting through tremendous Big Data stores of unstructured information — which will be key in making discoveries — to designing super materials, new encryption methods, and drug compounds without trial-and-error lab testing.

For all of this to happen, though, someone has to build a working quantum computer. And that hasn’t happened yet, arguably aside from that giant (and controversial) D-Wave machine. We’re a big step closer now, though. IBM researchers, for the first time, have figured out how to detect and measure both bit-flip and phase-flip quantum errors simultaneously. They also outlined a new, square quantum bit circuit design that could scale to much larger dimensions."
    http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/2...E261D6A44A4889

And you may think I am beserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U. Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.”

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

The next link addresses research on cancer cells spreading through the lymph system. Suppressing this system which is vital to our health has many consequences.

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/david-jackso...ity-and-cancer

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago. It had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 04:14 PM.

If as Sartre says "Love is absent space." What will the wisdom seeker experience in Love versus someone only seeking for what others agree with?

The following book is an academic masterpiece integrating archaeosymbolism, the collective unconscious, archetypes and consciousness studies, which start with paintings in caves but as we know the painting art is about 500,000 years older than we once thought - not so long ago.

"My third epiphany was in 1998 at a performance of Martin McDonagh’s play, The Beauty Queen of Leenane, when I heard the protagonist, Pato Dooley, wistfully declare:

When it’s there I am, it’s here I wish I was, of course. Who
    wouldn’t? But when it’s here I am … it isn’t there I want to be, of
    course not. But I know it isn’t here I want to be either.

In these words I heard Pato Dooley enunciate the universal dilemma of human kind; how to resolve the unattainable quite impractical desire to dwell in that imaginal place from which we have somehow been exiled, where we feel we are home and where we belong and where we know that the essence and reality of our soul will find its safe harbour. This dilemma, this longing is reflected in our religious beliefs and dogmas, in historical narratives, in the art and literature of all cultures and also significantly informs and structures much of our physical and psychological survival since it is most readily and commonly perceived in our storytelling."

http://researchdirect.uws.edu.au/isl...tream/PDF/view

This article overlooks some very important facts. Musk just got a major infusion of money by Google into his SpaceX project. Google has a top executive named Ray Kurzweil who is fully aware of robots and the sentient nature thereof, since the human brain was downloaded on a computer chip in 1999. See Bill Joy's article from Wired Magazine in the first year of this millennium. Google is a lot like the company which was the major threat in Terminator. I like Elon a lot and I share Kurzweil's vision which includes a fully integrated neural net long before Bill Joy said it would happen (2035). But I must be aware that circumstances and contingency planning change with time. If society at large does not do something towards managing this planet - the robots will. The only question is - will some elite genetically enhanced homo superiorus people be in control.

"Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk worries about a "Terminator" scenario arising from research into artificial intelligence.

Musk was an early investor in AI firm DeepMind, which was later acquired by Google, and in March made an investment San Francisco-based Vicarious, another company working to improve machine intelligence.

Speaking to US news channel CNBC, Musk explained that his investments were, "not from the standpoint of actually trying to make any investment return… I like to just keep an eye on what's going on with artificial intelligence. I think there is potentially a dangerous outcome there."

"There have been movies about this, you know, like Terminator," Musk continued. "There are some scary outcomes. And we should try to make sure the outcomes are good, not bad."

Musk made his fortune as the co-founder of X.com, one of the companies which would eventually become PayPal, and in June 2002 co-founded SpaceX, which would go on to become the first private company to put a satellite into earth orbit. He is now best-known as the co-founder of Tesla Motors, the electronic car manufacturer.

In March 2014, he invested in Vicarious, alongside Mark Zuckerberg and actor Ashton Kutcher. The company's aim is to build a neural network capable of replicating the part of the brain that controls vision, body movement and language. It's ultimate aim is to build a "computer that thinks like a person,” according to the company's co-founder Scott Phoenix says, “except it doesn’t have to eat or sleep"."

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...i-tesla-motors

I have no doubt AI and epigenetics and a whole host of integrated systems including Holography or Virtual Reality will get to where they are headed. Question is, does anyone care to make a plan for us redundant lifeforms?

http://alpha.tmit.bme.hu/speech/docs...leepThesis.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-07-2016 at 09:12 AM.

If you are a scientist in the present day, and you do not believe in telepathy and many more paranormal facts - you are going to have to address what Kaku says about you. He calls such people "know-nothing scientists".

"Theoretical physicists are not known for their rock star appeal. Scientists are not inherently cool by our modern standards because so often the average person does not understand what it is they do. Michio Kaku is working to change that and in the process, he has become a bit of a superstar in his own right. Michio sat down with Deepak Chopra for Newswire.fm's program One World to discuss his illustrious career, his latest book, and the conscious mind; an interest that they both share.

Michio's new book, The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance and Empower the Mind explores many questions that a generation ago, only philosophers were discussing in the abstract. Today, he is making these things a reality. "Telepathy, telekinesis, uploading memories, photographing a dream, we've done it." He told to Deepak. But there are still vast mysteries in the human brain that science has yet to uncover.

2014-07-23-ScreenShot20140704at3.26.25PM.png

"If you take a look at the neurons of the brain, each neuron is very complicated, connected to ten thousand other neurons but they're just neurons," Michio explains. "They're just either on or off but when you put one hundred billion of them together all of a sudden you get consciousness." Science is still trying to fill in the gaps between what each of these neurons does and how that translates to consciousness. So much of our own existence is understood because others are conscious of our existence. It's a complicated idea but Michio has a way of explaining his work that makes it accessible to the average person; you don't need an advanced degree in physics or biology or even philosophy to follow along.

Michio's research has fascinating connections to eastern philosophy and it is this connection that makes his discussion with Deepak so interesting. Here are two men, with vastly different backgrounds, discussing the intersection of their interests in consciousness and bringing together different disciplines to examine the same mysteries. It is no wonder that both Deepak and his guest Michio Kaku are held in such high esteem.

This is a blog series produced in partnership with One World, a video series with Deepak Chopra and NEWSWIRE.FM. To view the full video and subscribe to all the episodes..."

Sadly - for people like me, there is an Inquisitorial type of program or what a Dr. of Psychology I lived with called 'fear and jealousy'. She said that after talking with my older brother not some Christian trying to see the Devil Incarnate in me. Dr. Gray who wrote Men are from Mars (Women from Venus) wrote a book after that best-seller and he identified how one person will be turned into a 'psychic drain' in every family or organizational unit. This alienating agenda develops when a person expresses their experience even if that experience is lame and tame as far as Psychism goes. True Empathy requires an element of psychic development and not some superficial political correctness. Our world will soon get a lot better if Kaku, Zukav and others win the day.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-07-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Jose Delgado and the CIA people who developed the German and Japanese researches into what the occult had done for millennia before WWII are only the tip of the iceberg.

Though this article and website is involved with known frauds like Bielek it does not mean science has not developed these technologies. I know they have, and continue to try to do it to the extent that we saw being discussed by top scientists like Kaku on Futurescape. I have been intimately involved with people in the FRNM and at California places where the research goes on - Stanford Research Institute for one. I have been partners with researchers in Canada who did this work in the 1960s, and I have some experience with military personnel who confirm many things including what you saw in movies like Jacob's Ladder, Conspiracy Theory and the Manchurian Candidate. The US had the jump on Russia despite the official story line. I suspect the non-lethal weapons used in space which Putin had issue with for a couple of years in SALT negotiations (see Dennis Kucinich of the US Armed Service Senate Committee) lead to a sharing of technology which is now ready in space and only requires completion of the Omega Stations on Earth to make a net for wireless implanting of thoughts or brainwashing. I have covered the matter in much detail here and elsewhere. I am not averse to this use of technology if we cannot address extremism any other way. The terrorists in the Islamic cults probably can address the effects of this technology as well - so I am not sure it will work on them.

"Symptom
    2. Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious

Published Evidence
    A. Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

”Pioneered by the government-funded Department of Psycho-Correction at the Moscow Medical Academy, acoustic psycho-correction involves the transmission of specific commands via static or whitenoise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions. Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute."

B. Janet Morris, reported in the book, The Sorcerer's Challenge : Fears and Hopes for the Weapons of the Next Millennium, by David Shukman. London : Hodder & Stoughton, page 223. of demonstration shown on BBC television on news program entitled Newsnight by David Shukman, (tape available on request).

C. U.S. News, January 3-10, 2000, John Norseen [Lockheed Martin neuroengineer in Intelligent Systems Division], Reading your Mind and Injecting Smart Thoughts by Douglas Pasternak.

"Norseen's interest in the brain stems from a Soviet book he read in the mid-1980s, claiming that research on the mind would revolutionize the military and society at large. [He] coined the term "Biofusion" to cover his plans to map and manipulate [the brain] leading to advances in ...national security... and ...would be able to convert thoughts into computer commands by deciphering the brain's electrical activity. BioFusion would reveal the fingerprints of the brain by using mathematical models, [Smirnov's computer program uses mathematical models also]. It sound crazy,...The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, ...have all awarded...research contracts to Norseen. Norseen is waiting to hear if the second stage of these contracts-portions of them classified- comes through. Norseen's theories are grounded in current science. ...By MRI [Magnetic Resonant Imaging], scientists can tell what the person was doing at the time of the recording...Emotions from love to hate can be recognized from the brain's electrical activity. ...Norseen predicts profiling by brain print will be in place by 2005. ...Norseen would like to draw upon Russian brain-mimicking software and American brain -mapping breakthroughs to allow that communication to take place in a less invasive way. A modified helmet could record a pilot's brainwaves. 'When you say right 090 degrees...the computer would see that electrical pattern in the brain and turn the plane 090 degrees. If the pilot misheard instructions to turn 090 degrees and was thinking "080 degrees," the helmet would detect the error, then inject the right number via electromagnetic waves.'"

Military interest or funding
    A Yes, Defense Electronics, DOD, Intel Agencies Look at Russian Mind Control... by Mark Tapscott, July, 1993 p. 17.

“In a series of closed meetings...FBI officials were briefed on the decade-long research on a computerized acoustic device allegedly capable of implanting thoughts in a person’s mind without that person being aware of the thought.”
    Also, US corp. buys Russian mind control equipment.

Symptom
    3. Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations.

Published Evidence
    A. CNN TV: A demonstration by Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William van Bise, directed magnetic signals into the brain of reporter Chuck DeCaro. They created visual images as in a hallucination. This program also features Dr. Robert O. Becker, two time Nobel prize nominee, scientist and researcher of electromagnetic radiation effects on the body and author of Body Electric, summarized, “The government has never disproved the psychological effects of electromagnetic radiation. ”Dr. Robert Becker commented “that this is a substantial step forward in the understanding how the visual system works” and would be a powerful weapon if used on fighter pilots while trying to fly."

For a 55$ copy of this tape call CNN at 404-827-2712 and ask for R2501 #13, R2747 #33, R2501 #15, R2501-#17. It runs about 20 minutes.

A . Yes. See above.

Symptom
    4. Inject words, numbers into brain via emr waves

Published Evidence
    A . Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

“Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute.”

B. U.S. News, 1-3-2000, John Norseen, Reading and changing your mind...ibid see Symptom 2, section C.

C. Lobster Magazine, Mind Control and the American Government by Martin Cannon, Number 23. J.F. Schapitz was conducting classified work on microwaving the subconscious with commands as in hypnosis. This work is classified.

A Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

“Moreover, decades of research and investment of untold millions of rubles in the process of psycho-correction has produced the ability to alter behavior on willing and unwilling subjects, the experts add. ...Russian senior research scientist, diplomats, ...are beginning to provide limited demonstrations for their U.S. counterparts. Further evaluations of key technologies in the United States are being planned, as are discussions aimed at creating a frame-work for bringing the issue under bilateral or multilateral controls, U.S. and Russian sources say.”

Symptom
    5. Manipulation of emotions

Published Evidence
    A. Ultrascience, Weapons of War, The Learning Channel, 1997, Featured Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University, Canada. Dr. Persinger described weapons using "psycho or influence technology" and electromagnetic radiation frequencies to control what people think, for psychological warfare purposes.

B. Ultrascience, War 2020, Beyond Productions, The Learning Channel, 1998, with Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University performed a demonstration of a helmet with solenoids which induce magnetic fields into the brain and cause panic, fear, God and UFO experiences. He stated that with current technology it is possible to use mind control on the mass populations.

A . Yes. See above."

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/listo...s05jun03.shtml

The mind is not alone in our body or our soul. Put that in your pipe for an hour or two and then consider what your spirit and experiences are part and parcel of. Is the collective mind something you can attune with as you make love? What effect will that have on the genes you are sharing and passing on to our future society? This is the realm of social engineering about to make waves, perhaps.

Stress effects are genetically passed from generation to generation. If this experiential type of data is transferred through our genes - imagine how much like a computer chip our brains truly are? Or is this like Horizontal gene transfer in lesser life forms which I think occurs in all life forms and explains what we have called intuition? I have written about occult genetic information transfer for decades, and I see many current science proofs are in line with what I wrote. The most important one being the lymph system which I connected with psychic points charts and chakras as a teenager, now proven to exist in the brain as of 2015, at the University of Virginia (Kevin Lee).

I say we can heal ourselves and if we learn to address this properly as we grow up it will make our offspring more adept at many things. St. Germain set up schools in Vienna to accentuate these abilities and he never aged a day according to Voltaire - in the 50 years he knew him. That does not mean he was immortal as some fraudsters are out there selling.

There are possible ways to ensure this does not happen if we make love only when we have been stress free, perhaps. Does this mean aggression in our kinks or ways of making love is not good? Would gestation in gravity free environments for a few hours a week help? When does the information get embedded?

"A father’s stress may directly affect his son’s health.

In mice, males exposed to repeated psychological stress developed high blood sugar — and so did their unstressed male offspring, researchers report online February 18 in Cell Metabolism. Stress appeared to alter chemical tags on the DNA in a male’s sperm. These epigenetic tweaks were then passed onto male pups, which produced higher levels of blood sugar-generating proteins in their livers than mice sired by unstressed fathers. If the frazzled fathers received daily doses of a drug that blocked stress hormones before mating, their sons’ increased blood sugar was mostly prevented, the team found.

The results call for further exploration of how a father’s experiences or actions — for example, smoking or exposure to toxins — may impact his children’s health, the scientists say."

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/sci...pic&context=87

If you consider the mind as something more than a collection of neural paths and synapses you are going to have to get a handle on more than the biological imperatives and pure linear thinking.

Reality is not easy to define in this quantum chaos that includes dimensional knowledge and collectives which are not limited to purely material borders or brain functions.

John Mack's research was limited and his fellow psychologists laughed long and hard at his futile attempts to make sense of yoking Hybrids and that ilk. But he made far more sense than Van Tassel or even my friend Jim Marrs who sold out for money and bought the proven frauds, Sitchin and Von Daniken.

Jacques Vallee was once a powerful proponent of the genre but he learned he had been barking or baying at the moon along with many other nutcases and discordians like Robert Anton Wilson (OTO) or Theosophists including L. Ron Hubbard.

At the root of the issue are some powerful positives and great thinkers. It is not just Tesla and Vivekananda or travel to other dimensions that average people can justifiably call alien.

There is a direct connection in the psychic and spiritual genre or continuum between Emerson and William James. They are often considered as the top philosophers from America. I would go further to say James could be called the greatest psychologist (Jung thought so) of scholastics or modern thought. In what follows Mr. Taylor says Bertrand Russell was the most egregious interpreter of William James and because I suspect Alfred North Whitehead was a very Jamesian person in all things, I cannot imagine this was not part of what made Whitehead and Russell have their falling out. I propose Emerson, James and Whitehead could be called the Boston Brahmins if some alliteration is needed, if Whitehead is not Boston enough you could argue for Thoreau if you are a naturalist, Stein if you are eclectic and need a woman's touch. Then there is Bucky Fuller who I personally consider in another area of the country (Princeton or Philly) and of even greater importance to all fields of wisdom acquisition.

"At his death, William James (1842-1910) was variously described as "the greatest of American psychologists," "the most famous American philosopher since Emerson," "the most powerful and convincing" apologist for psychical research, and a man whose "death leaves vacant a place in the world of English letters which no living writer and thinker can fill."[2] History has generally served to confirm this evaluation.

James's Principles of Psychology, Varieties of Religious Experience, and Pragmatism[3] are still widely read and discussed. Modern analyses of James's writings abound[4] and his place in intellectual history seems assured. Yet for all the attention that James's work has received, there are core elements in his thinking that were largely ignored or misunderstood both during his lifetime and in the years following his death. These are the basic psychological, metaphysical, and epistemological principles of "pure experience" that collectively bear the label "radical empiricism."

The goal of this volume is to introduce James's doctrine of "pure experience" and illustrate the extent to which the basic import of his ideas was sidestepped by his contemporaries. To do this, we reprint James's two fundamental papers of 1904, "Does consciousness exist?" and "A world of pure experience" and responses to these papers appearing between 1904 and 1915.[5]

As will be readily apparent, the two James papers do not make easy reading. While James was a brilliant stylist whose popular writing was a model of clarity and persuasive power, he was also a complex, sometimes contradictory thinker whose technical writing could be subtle in the extreme. This is particularly true of the two papers of 1904, both of which not only present ideas that are likely to run counter to the reader's habits of thought but do so in a fashion that is largely non-linear.[6]

To increase the accessibility of James's papers, we will devote the first portion of this introduction to an analysis of the core ideas from which James fashioned his radical empiricism and illustrate this analysis with material taken from the documents themselves. The remainder of the introduction will focus on the response to James. After offering suggestions as to why James's views were not more favorably received and accurately interpreted, we will summarize some of the issues raised and misconceptions perpetrated both by those who were critical and those who were generally sympathetic to James's overall program.

The Basic Documents

In September of 1904, in two closely related articles published in the Journal of Philosophy, Psychology, and Scientific Methods,[7] James articulated a metaphysical perspective designed to provide a radical reformulation of certain fundamental problems of philosophy and psychology. Termed "radical empiricism," James's metaphysical arguments brought to mature formulation a series of ideas that had long been developing within his thinking.[8] Roughly speaking, these ideas can be grouped under three headings: a) the continuity of experience; b) the metaphysics of "pure" experience; and c) the epistemology of experienced relations.

The continuity of experience. James's argument for the continuity of experience first appeared in 1884 in a seminal paper, "On some omissions of introspective psychology."[9] In an analysis that became the basis for his famous account of the stream of thought,[10] James criticized "orthodox" empiricism for reducing experience to a succession of stable, distinct, substantive elements-ideas, images, percepts, sensations-elements that can be held before the attention and introspectively examined. For James, this punctate, discontinuous view of experience, which overlooks and falsifies "immense tracts of our inner life,"[11] is completely at odds with the dynamic, flowing, stream-like quality of consciousness. Experience, in James's view, is every bit as much an affair of transitions and relations as it is of the substantive ideas and images on which empiricist analysis has traditionally focused:

"...When we take a rapid general view of the wonderful stream of our consciousness...our mental life, like a bird's life, seems to be made of an alternation of flights and perchings...The resting-places [substantive parts] are usually occupied by sensorial imaginations of some sort, whose peculiarity is that they can be held before the mind for an indefinite time, and contemplated without changing; the places of flight are filled with thoughts of relations [transitive parts], static or dynamic, that for the most part obtain between the matters contemplated in the periods of comparative rest..."[12]
    James's argument for the continuity of consciousness in experienced relations lies at the very heart of his radical empiricism. In 1909, for example, in the preface to The Meaning of Truth, James characterizes the essence of radical empiricism in terms of a postulate, a statement of fact, and a generalized conclusion that make the centrality of experienced relations abundantly evident. His postulate is "that the only things that shall be debatable among philosophers shall be things definable in terms drawn from experience." His statement of fact is "that the relations between things, conjunctive as well as disjunctive, are just as much matters of direct particular experience, neither more so nor less so, than the things themselves;" and his generalized conclusion is that "the parts of experience hold together from next to next by relations that are themselves parts of experience."[13]

James's postulate places him squarely within the tradition of empiricism; but his statement of fact and his generalized conclusion take empiricism to its logical extreme.
    "To be radical," as James puts it, "an empiricism must neither admit into its constructions any element that is not directly experienced, nor exclude from them any element that is directly experienced. For such a philosophy, the relations that connect experiences must themselves be experienced relations, and any kind of relation experienced must be accounted as 'real' as anything else in the system."[14]
    Without the argument for continuity grounded in the fact of experienced relations, as we will see, neither James's metaphysics nor his epistemology of pure experience would have made any sense. As he put it himself:

"...continuous transition is one sort of a conjunctive relation; and to be a radical empiricist means to hold fast to this conjunctive relation of all others, for this is the strategic point, the position through which, if a hole be made, all the corruptions of dialectics and all the metaphysical fictions pour into philosophy."[15]
    The metaphysics of pure experience. James's metaphysics of pure experience is aimed directly at the dualisms of mind and body and knower and known (subject and object, thought and thing, representation and represented, consciousness and content). In its classical form, mind/body dualism dates from the appearance of Descartes' Meditationes de prima philosophia.[16] For Descartes, everything that exists is made of one or the other of two radically different substances-body and soul. The essence of body is extension; that of soul is thought. Body is spatial and tangible; soul unextended and intangible. Ever since Descartes posed the problem in this fashion, the issue of how spatial body can affect or be affected by unextended soul has bedeviled Western thought.[17]"

http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/James/TaylorWoz.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-24-2016 at 02:10 PM.