Thread: Aliens in Archaeology

Aliens in Archaeology

As you read this article you will have to suspend the disbelief you feel when confronted with my assertions that for at least 5000 years man has been in close contact all over the world. If you have read my other books you will know I have made the case better than any and that there are lots of good scholars who agree with me.

Puma Puncu and Lake Titicaca may provide the proof as a recent research team finally checks out the spires of ancient buildings that fishermen have tied their boats to for millennia. Here high in the Andes we know there were astronomers who also were in Central America where the Earth Energy Grid allowed something fantastic to dovetail with other places including Giza. The Cosmic energy and earth energy in concert with their soulful energy was able to build psycho-spiritual attunements that have only recently been sublimated by most nations or our leaders. Yet these leaders are members of cults or Christian Mystery Schools like the Rosicrucians who use this occult knowledge against us.

I think there is a great chance that it was well understood 15,000 years ago by Andean astronomers who were Kelts and later became Chachapoyas and leaders of the Incas in a time when much of the real knowledge had diminished. High above the clouds they could see the Milky Way formation that looks like a serpent without the glass lenses that they got from the slow moving lava flows and that have been found at La Venta in Mexico and in modern day Ecuador by archaeologists. Quetzalcoatl, Kukulcan, Viracocha, Xolotl and others are the 'travelers' who I think I have proven are Druids through many sources in other books. Here is a little of the Theosophist viewpoint on the serpent or Dragon wisdom that led Central America and included people boarding their kid's heads to look like serpents.

"We read in The Secret Doctrine that fohat, divine messenger, intelligent cosmic electricity, who at the Divine Word proceeds forth to create worlds and the beings thereon, moves in a serpentine course, generates spirals; and this spiral plan of evolution is imitated throughout nature, from the nebulae to the spiral growth of plants. The serpent means divine wisdom, creative intelligence; and Masters of Wisdom are called serpents -- which gives a new meaning to the injunction "Be ye wise as Serpents." Hermes or Mercury carries the caduceus, a wand with two serpents entwined on a staff; the Chinese made the serpent the emblem of their emperors; the Druids called themselves snakes; serpent-emblems called Dracontia once covered the globe and are still found; Quetzalcohuatl was the snake-deity of the ancient Mexicans; dragons are found throughout ancient symbology with the same sense. But we also hear of evil serpents. The Gnostics spoke of an Agathodaimon and a Kakodaimon, or a good and an evil divinity, represented as serpents; Hercules slays Python; Apollo at birth overcomes a serpent, but does it by means of another serpent -- the higher wisdom in man overcoming the lower. The two nodes of the moon, Rahu and Ketu, are called the Dragon's head and tail. So the serpent can represent the duality of human nature -- which is but a copy of the duality in cosmos. A dual geometry may be based on the right and left helical curves. There is the serpent of spirit and the serpent of matter, the heavenly wisdom from above and the earthly wisdom from below, of which Paul speaks so often." (1)
    There are many books that Adrian Gilbert, Robert Bauval, Robert Schoch and others have done which show the correspondences between Egyptian and Mayan prophecy. I regard a lot of this as mere rationalization of Armageddon type fear-mongering and 'miss'-story. Inevitably they draw alien influences into the game and often they see it going from Egypt to the Sarmoung Brotherhood rather than having an earth-based prior culture in places such as archaeology does now prove. I have documented these things in books starting with Diverse Druids. The chances of my work getting a real publisher are minimal as a result. Archaeologists do not integrate all the discoveries throughout the world and the media in the US refuses to report on finds such as Yonaguni or tell us why Kennewick Man's site was destroyed. I know 60 Minutes asked that pointed question but I have yet to find an answer as to who did this or allowed it to happen the day before Congressional Bills were set to take effect.

The correspondences of the Mayan calendar with Egypt are real in some ways and I do not throw away the information provided. I do however look for the science to explain these things rather than take the easy answer which fits a paradigm that has fed excrement to us about Elohim or other alien influences for the last five thousand years. The TV shows saying the Mayan prophesy that the world would end in 2012 was not true. They said it would be the start of a spiritual age or the end of our material focused culture. I hope they are right.

It also isn't just secrets that need to be considered. Throughout time there have been access to information issues such as do people actually read or care to learn after having the innate 'Joy of Learning' drummed out of them by churches or parents who know so little about things themselves. Here is Bertrand Russell talking about Mass Psychology which includes religious seers pontificating and being listened to by the great unwashed. “I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology... Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions are generated.”

A. M. O. R. C. is a Rosicrucian group headquartered near San Jose, California. It is a very nice estate west of the highway a good distance south of the city. Franz Bardon is a mainstay of what they promote and he was also what the Wiccans used to teach alchemy. When a top Rosicrucian gave me his book without knowing much about me, I re-wrote the book and gave it to him. He said I made Bardon credible. I have placed a link to that book on Scrib'd here. I get no money from them and I was not the one who gave it to them. Someone got it at W-M and placed it there. It addresses a heavenly host of consciousnesses leading up the pyramid to Urgaya -chief local or Earth deity (if you will). In this link you find (translate it first) that Bardon has an Urantia Christian cultus building around him - now that he is dead. The Rosicrucians use every discipline and religion to milk money from sheople but maybe they give value for the entertainment they provide losers. I suppose once I am dead they will ramp up the use of my work on the Dragon website too.

http://translate.google.ca/translate...ml&prev=search

I just went away to check on my suspicions that the promoters of Bardon are also the promoters of Urantia and I also saw a trail back to Blavatsky and Leadbetter (Unity Church is an outgrowth too). Alice Bailey and Lucis Trust which was Luciferian in name not long ago - all these things and even Annie Besant who was one of a very few female Masons. She and Blavatsky heralded a new Messiah and went to India to educate him - at the age of six he wrote under the name of Alcyon and rejected that Messiah status. Yep- Jiddhu Krishnamurti - another book of mine covers him. Imagine he grew up that young, and saw it all as ego. It sure is a trail of tears as people think they learn a lot for many years and then wake up - it might be when they join the collective unfortunately. So we have Scientology and Urantia selling this alien crud extensions from the Annunaki and enslaving people - g_d almighty!!!

The extent of ignorance and the continued acceptance of myths created before Nazism but which served the Nazis well is amazing. The next link is one of the best encapsulations of the current nonsense you might even get to see on TV. The Rosicrucians did not become the Illuminati who have been large and in charge since the time of Tuthmosis if not before. But I could tear the whole thing to shreds and there are a hundred threads I have already put here which do just that. I do admit these myths have a lot better history than I was taught in school. The matter of genetic interbreeding included in this link as well as the dimensional aspects of Tesla's work is a theory I support.

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.ca/...lizations.html

This article proves through confessions and more that the government has falsified and played games with people to Hide the Ball so people will not see what is really going on. It did not start recently as I have proven in many ways throughout history.

http://dailygrail.com/Reviews/2013/6...d-Hall-Mirrors
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-09-2015 at 05:23 PM.

And for those who doubt white people were around the Americas long before the heathen horde came to dispossess and destroy them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ople-Peru.html

The following quote comes from Stealthskater and links in his material which I have posted here. The caduceus may be older than Egypt and along with the Ankh (see Pavlita Generators) may have allowed many ancient secret technologies including VRIL connections to Pentagon Dodecahedron Earth Energy which is mirrored outside our atmosphere.

In the Wiki article on Platonic solids they say there have been earlier examples in places like Scotland, which have been found. It is good to see them say they have no idea when such things were understood. Then they go into trying to say who described them in written records first. It is important to remember that the totality of astrological knowledge is related and so is the Earth Energy Grid. Also keep in mind that astrolabes such as the Antikythera were used to locate valuable metals. Wiki then says these words -The fifth Platonic solid, the dodecahedron, Plato obscurely remarks, "...the god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven". Aristotle added a fifth element, aithÍr (aether in Latin, "ether" in English) and postulated that the heavens were made of this element, but he had no interest in matching it with Plato's fifth solid.[3]

So obscure was Plato that he kept his life and Aristotle spoke nothing of it either. Thus they avoided the summary execution they would have suffered if they spilled the beans about the Pentagon-Dodecahedron.

"What about the chakras or vortices of energy (or "wheels of lights") that are described in New Age literature as well as (supposedly?) ancient VEDIC_ARYAN literature of the Far East? I have read in one book about the soul being described as a TUBE that runs along the axis of the spine and has certain areas or NODES of ACTIVITY where these spinning wheels of energy are located. SUPPOSEDLY when all of these wheels are spinning in the right directions and at the correct rate of rotation,, there is an ENERGY SPIRAL or FLOW that is achieved that can bring about or is pure consciousness. Is there a correct spin ratio between chakras that would allow full consciousness to be achieved? How would an ordinary human go about attaining these correct spin ratios? Would all of these spinning vortices need to be aligned and spinning at the same speed?

I wonder if these concepts are also related to the idea of the spinal cord as a caduceus coil? A caduceus coil is an electromagnetic coil that has electricity flowing in both directions. It is symbolized by 2 serpents winding around a tube (i.e., the AMA symbol). Could the spinal cord have some intrinsic relationship to the soul and the functioning of consciousness? If we look at the word "spinal", we can break off the "al" a the end and get the word SPIN. The word "spinal" is very close to the word SPIRAL. Maybe we could think of the BRAIN and SOUL as a computer system. A parallel "processing" computer. The brain could be the computer that the soul runs on or maybe we could call the soul/consciousness a CADUCEUS COMPUTER (just an idea).

I have also heard quite a bit about counter-rotating energy fields that possess a CERTAIN GEOMETRIC SHAPE (TETRAHEDRON). Supposedly these counter-rotating energy fields possess some kind of mathematical relationship between their individual rates of rotation. Also one field is usually (in the literature) said to be electric in nature and rotating to the right. The other is magnetic and rotating to the left. What would this correct rate or spin ratio between these 2 energy fields be? Could it have something to do with the PI ratio? Maybe the PHI ratio or the GOLDEN MEAN? If there was a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, then that would be very close to the GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL. Maybe something else?

Tetrahedronal energy fields. Resonant Rotating Field. Pentagonal energy fields.

Now maybe there is more than one kind of soul or consciousness. And not all humans are really the same "UNDERNEATH". Maybe some have different spiritual physics based on different patterns of energy, and the human body is merely a "suit" that is worn by different types of spiritual entities. The human BODY as a SUIT? Something worth thinking about.

SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITIES COULD POSSESS A TETRAHEDRONAL-BASED PHYSICS WHILE OTHERS COULD BASED ON THE DODECAHEDRON-PENTAGONAL based PHYSICS. Also, different types of spiritual entities could have souls based on different wavelengths of energy. Also, different biological types of humans or human looking beings may exist in our Universe or even within our own population on Earth. These different species may have different types or ALIEN souls. (There are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid according to Bucky Fuller.)

If we do possess a spiritual consciousness, why do we seem to have such "limited access" to it? Why don't any of us normal or average humans have access to our soul? How would one go about acquiring full access to this device? Are there certain wavelengths of brain activity or "window frequencies" that could facilitate such a task? Or is there something in the way from our environment? Perhaps all of the electromagnetic pollution in the 60-Hertz frequency range."

Is religion a psychiatric symptom? The astronomical knowledge origins are more ancient than almost all other sources of civilization and the evolution of man. It leads many who are deceived to think religions have been correct about all manner of miracles or prophecies. You need to read this if you need to know, qabala or your religion. It addresses Aeons or eons and yugas or what came from observing the dog star Sirius and a lot more.

http://www.astronargon.us/A%20Greek%...0Sephiroth.pdf

And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

Imagine a world where psychic ability was enhanced from an early age - which it was during many eras prior to Empires who sought malleable subjects. Imagine teaching adepthood technology outside the black ops government and secret societies. James Joyce provides a portal of sorts to view the pre-Empire culture and if you have not seen Campbell speak about Joyce you are in for a treat.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hy5pi
    Last edited by R_Baird; 05-30-2015 at 04:37 PM.

There has been a lot of nonsense spread by alien intervention theorists. One such artifact used by these perverse and idiotic types addresses the Peruvian elongated skulls. In the following report we see a geneticist who did a test says they are an unknown hominid. I say because he doesn't know the Ainu and Denisovan Man recent discoveries he has not looked far enough in the human evolutionary chain. I also question the apparent thought about the boarding not working as it would with normal skulls. I see these skulls and also wonder if they were Neanderthal cross breeds due to the absence of a parietal lobe. Was this the speech lobe known to be missing in early Neanderthals? Because researchers on Denisovan Man are open to a Neanderthal cross-bred origin I think it will soon be announced that this is what these people are. I know I am a Neanderthal cross breed as are most red heads and people with prominent eyebrows.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...sed-incredible

In different parts of universe we know time is different according to Sir Martin Rees before he saw the Hubble photos at the end of 1999. It is called an Event Horizon and a movie with Samuel Jackson by that name was made.

Then he went real far out on the limb and wrote other universes have our exact duplicate - a doppelganger. So what you 'Think' is already in contact, potentially folding space with that exact other point. That is what a worm hole needs to become real - and maybe all we have to do is THINK. Thereby you get what Eastern Mystics like Vivekananda have said they do - and the source of more than mere astral travel and action-at-a-distance. Remember the Beatle's tune born of the relationship they had with the fake yogi Maharishi, everything is "all right tonight on Venus and Mars". If there is any truth to this we have an explanation for alien CONTACT and visions thereof beyond what Persinger and others are doing with machines. We might be able to explain angels and demons this way too.

The possibility of energy sources in ancient times that no historian working for the paradigm will discuss grows more realistic every day. Dr. Don Robins described megaliths as macrochips - he was a very accomplished person in archaeology whose inventions bring us better means to date artifacts and many other things. The Dragon Project researchers included Cambridge mathematicians using magnetometers. It is near to certain that attunement sciences and metaphysics was more developed before the Carolina Bays event destroyed most cities and killed most humans. Today you will hear scientists working on Gravitational Wave research say metaphysics is more real than old physics. The pentagon dodecahedron allowed major energy flows through the megaliths - it had twelve major center points and our Mr. Brown has calculated three of them. Ivan Sanderson added more and I think Mt. Yamato or another part of the Antarctic is one as well. Everyone agrees (most real thinkers) that the Great Pyramid was central to it but it was built long after the people with the real knowledge had used smaller structures there to affect many things including advanced psychic ability. In the research on Pine Gap we have submarines with antennae being powered at a great distance - VRIL antennae receiving power from the Megalithic power plant could do likewise. Indeed we have a modern day effort to use the Earth Energy Grid. Tesla probably would roll over in his grave. The Pentagon dodecahedron and Earth Energy Grid is now a lot more powerful.

http://www.millennium-ark.net/stans....ne_Gap_CC.html

Do you doubt we could create a Minotaur today? If you doubt Da Vinci had a Philosopher's Stone as did many others including Nostradamus - please search their names here. "SEE"-ing the past and future might be the cause of many myths but also the motive for ancient attunement genetics using tools or technology like the caduceus staffs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18974418

It was the mid-nineties when I first heard about refined tools found in Africa and dated to 80,000 years ago. This was a quantum leap and fits into my history of far more advanced ancient cultures on earth because Europe of 16,000 years ago was the oldest for such a refined tool previous to this find. Of course the evidence for my history has continued fast and furious. While the academics who will still be found clinging to their ego and denying they were brainwashed supporters of racist agendas and EMPIRE, are found in fewer places. I say tools started with wooden sticks and spears in the hands of apes, who still do it today in the wild.

"One of the features that distinguishes humans and their hominid ancestors from the rest of the animal kingdom is their possession of complex culture, which includes the ability to communicate with spoken language, create art and make tools. The oldest stone tools dated so far are nearly 2.6-million years old and come from Ethiopia.

Our ancestors only began to make more refined tools from bone much more recently, probably only within the last 100,000 years. Bone tools dated to about 80,000 years ago have been found in Blombos Cave, on the southern Cape coast of South Africa.

Some scientists have argued that hominids such as Paranthropus robustus were making bone tools in the Cradle of Humankind far longer ago – perhaps more than 1-million years ago – though this is controversial.

There are two main types of stone tool – those based on flakes chopped off cores of rock, and those made on cores themselves.

The stone flakes, or flake tools, that were struck off the cores, were more usually the desired end-product and were used for cutting and skinning animals or to work plant materials.

Stone cores result from striking flakes of stone off a rock. They are commonly no more than by-products of stone tool making. But some cores could have been used to break open bones for their protein-rich marrow and to chop up tough vegetation for eating. Rocks that weren’t fashioned into stone tools could also have been by hominids for pounding or crushing seeds and for throwing, for example.

Sterkfontein has produced the oldest stone tools in Southern Africa – cores and flakes of the Oldowan industry dating to nearly 2-million years ago."

We now have 2.4 million year old Chinese human artifacts, it seems every day it gets pushed back further and over a larger area.
    http://www.maropeng.co.za/content/page/stone_tools
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-10-2015 at 05:43 PM.

The Pima People have Berber blood (RH factor) and the Berbers were part of the Brotherhood that fought alongside the Carthaginians against Rome. The area of Northern Africa has many peoples and languages are disappearing by the hundreds every year or so. When the Sahara was a savannah Flinders-Petrie (Formation of the Alphabet) knew the people had a spoken alphabet far more advanced than the later hieroglyphs of Egypt. The Stuart historians say their Royal family was there as the Hatti 20,000 and more years ago. The Hatti are later called Hittites and they are part of the same Brotherhood which the Great Pyramid was built to honor.

Of course you will find the Pima had many things which stupid academics and priests won't be seen giving them credit for. It goes so far that acclaimed academics from Arizona's universities who wanted to do further study of the Silverbell Road artifacts their funding was almost cut off in the early part of the 20th Century. That is par for the course and it continues along with destroying artifacts and sites just like the missionaries were tasked to do in the follow-up to using The Plague (See De-population thread). They had continued building Empire since the Roman Empire that fought them in the Punic Wars morphed into a more powerful Empire called Catholicism and many other things (Pauline Romanism and Christianity, Popery, etc.). The Figuig were neighbors of the Berbers and they came to West Virginia around the 5th C. AD. The Mormons have a history stolen from a minister in Conneault, Ohio which is far closer to truth than any other history taught in schools.

"When the Spanish first arrived in the Santa Cruz River Valley of Arizona in 1680s, they were surprised to find irrigated fields spreading out for several miles on both sides of the river near the village of Bac (near the site of modern-day Tucson). Soon after this, Father Kino arrived in the region and almost immediately initiated the construction of a mission in order to convert the Tohono O’odham (the Spanish called them the Papago), to Catholicism. He also sought to establish European-style ranches and mines. Although he was primarily interested in saving souls, Father Kino also had a passion for farming and ranching. He introduced European crops to indigenous farmers and encouraged them to move into permanent settlements near the missions."

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/geog571/node/297

You may have seen a TV show dealing with the Lost Dutchman's Mine on TV recently. In it they noted the priests were more than just interested in establishing mines as the above garbage says. The primary purpose of missionaries who often commanded the mercenaries as seen with Junipero Serra was not spiritual at all. The priests were competing with every tool at their disposal to get money, gold and jewels. Back home they were losing a little of the sanctuary business. Yep, they sold out the people who came in for sanctuary or held them for ransom. Are these a-holes human or aliens?

The following link will take you to two paid hacks and liars - Susan Martin and Doug Weller. Doug was on more than one site I was on a decade ago. On a Cell Diffusion site with many top experts he was always on the minority side and making statements that all people felt showed no ability to think, or factual comprehension. Actually that is being kind - Susan writes this article demonstrating the usual ridicule rather than fact approach. I offered to debate her varied wild assertions in a moderated forum then - and still would do so. Another cretin who I never had direct discourse with was Connolly who was the Dean at Trent University who put words in my mouth about alien theories which I certainly never promote - she is doing the same in this link. I hope she gets what he got - replaced. He demonstrated he could not even read what I wrote as he prattled on about his expertise in Cretan studies. That is part of why I called him a cretin.

http://www.ramtops.co.uk/copper.html

If I haven't proven the point about archaeology being infected by nation-building liars and power-mongers, then probably you have not read any of a hundred posts here that prove the point. Those who accuse others of alien theories while they work hand-in-glove with social engineers including religions which have promoted Annunaki, elohim and all manner of alien theories, are anathema to truth. They use criminal methods to destroy artifacts and the lives of real researchers. By government threats or with Manifest Destiny dogma we are all the poorer for it.

This link is only a start of further research but it is good to see some acceptance beginning to show through all the lies. https://books.google.ca/books?id=Mtc...hay%2C&f=false

Then there is the Pendejo Cave which I have not even mentioned before (here).

"Under the auspices of the Fort Bliss Environmental Management Office headed by Glenn DeGarmo, excavation of the cave was carried out between 1990 and 1993. During excavation, the materials recovered were submitted to analysis by a variety of interdisciplinary scientists whose studies on the geology, climatology, paleontology, botany, palynology, and dating are being prepared for a forthcoming report on the site and its environment. Among the artifacts and features found during excavation were a number very suggestive of human occupation; these included hearths, clay-lined pits, cordage, animal bones with evidence of modification (probably by humans), and many possible crude stone tools, about half of them made from minerals foreign to the cave. More direct evidence of human occupation was signaled by human friction skin imprints (fingers and palms) on river clay brought up to the cliff cave and packed into pits which were hardened by fire (Chrisman, Donald, Richard S. MacNeish, Jamshed Mavahwalla and Howard Savage, 1996, Late Pleistocene Human Friction Skin Prints from Pendejo Cave, N.M., American Antiquity 61 (2):357-376) and by discovery of forensically human hair found in zones 19.2 and 12.4 thousands year old.

From among many probable artifacts from pre-Clovis zones of Pendejo Cave, we selected 6 specimens showing evidence of human modification of animal bones. These indicate manufacture of bone tools and ornaments and marrowing. They come from well-defined and dated layers, ranging from ca 13,000 to 50,000 YBP. Included are a pendant, an awl-knife and a serrated knife, all showing incised or ground grooves. Of three broken bones-one was probably caused by a worked stone wedge; another by impact of a tool or spear point whose broken tip remains stuck; and a bison humerus which was broken, marrowed, then retouched. Techniques used include stereolithography and 3D groove reconstruction."
    http://www.umass.edu/anthro/chrisman/

Personally I do not know which myth is more enigmatic or unexplainable. Is it how people have been fed lies about some recent couple of humans in a rather unforgiving place who meet up with a god in some place, that this god rapes or otherwise forces his progeny upon the poor souls who are struggling to eat an apple of knowledge and get a grip on the snake - or that later we have this same book of begatting bringing forth new monsters from other planets we were not told existed until a few years ago. What flat earth or hollow earth kind of thinking is this? I guess I prefer the story in Enoch with those Elohim, because at least you can find some useful insight to your soul in it. Oh, I forgot it is censored.

If you need to spend time thinking about the complexities of these lies - there are ample ways for you to get brainwashed. People spend their lives studying how to get more converts to their cults. They use every means at their disposal - including nations and laws. You won't soon find these studious types carrying the gun or sword, they use their sword for more pleasant and safe pastimes. But if you believe them you can get the 72 virgins - if they leave any for you. As you read what is provided in the next link you should heed their warning about desecrating sacred words and letters, but it is OK for them to use you as sword or cannon fodder. Is the name a clue to some Bear (Bereishit) droppings? Here is what they say about how you must treat their asswipe.

"The text on this page contains sacred literature. Please do not deface or discard."

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/torahr...o/aid/7781/p/5
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-27-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Since Susan Martin ridicules Barry Fell, I should post this here as well.

You might think I should give up or stop wasting my time. You might think I am a crazy egotistical a-hole too. I can only say if YOU don't do something to put an end to the history and laws that come directly from the lies of history you can expect your children will suffer more than a little for it. You probably won't or do not know the extent of your own lack of freedom or the brainwashed ideologies you have so 'What me worry' eh?

""Send these the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door." When Emma Lazarus penned these famous lines in 1903, she might have been reflecting an ongoing situation through much of recorded history. This is that America, for well over 2,000 years, has served as a place of refuge for Old World peoples driven from their homes by conquest or persecution. 1 Evidence abounds that many of these visitors to America were Israelites, Dan being just one tribe among them. A clay tablet found in a rock crevice near Big Bend, Texas, tells of Zoroastrians (followers of Mithraic sun worship) who came once to America, probably from Iberia. Dr. Henriette Mertz, Professors Cyrus Gordon and Cyclone Covey, and Dr. Robert Stieglitz discovered an immigration to Tennessee and Kentucky of homeless Jews after the many pogroms of Antiochus in Syria and Nero and Hadrian in Rome. Some were here already when, in 69, during the First Revolt of Jerusalem against the Romans, others came over. Flavius Josephus, who himself took part in this revolt, mentions that through the year 69 a great comet hung like a flaming sword over Jerusalem. Some Zealots took it to be the sign of the coming of the promised Messiah and rebelled. Today we know that it was Halley's Comet, making one of its many returns. A stone excavated from a burial mound at Bat Creek in Tennessee tells us that Jews in Tennessee recognized the sign and inscribed the stone "The Comet for the Jews." This strongly suggests that Tennessee and Kentucky became havens of refuge for these persecuted Hebrews. A later influx of Jews came to the same place after the next, and last, revolt against Rome over a hundred years later. Hebrew shekels dating from the Second Revolt in 132 occur in many parts of Kentucky and a nearby district of Arkansas. Dr. Joseph Mahan is presently researching these matters in the language and traditions of the southeastern tribes. He also is investigating Hebrew religious ceremonies found among the Yuchi Indians there. 2
    At Los Lunas, near Albuquerque, is a version of the Ten Commandments engraved on rock and another similar inscription has been found on a stone tablet found in a burial mound at Newark, Ohio. These are ancient inscriptions using a north Canaanite script and old Hebrew language. 3

These petroglyphs date to 800-900 B.C.E. and are in the Old Hebrew language and using a Phoenician alphabet. 4

Note the date. This was in the times of King Solomon and the Phoenician King Hiram. The authors believe this region in New Mexico to have been the destination of the "Ships of Tarshish" in 1 Kings 10:22. The Old Hebrew language was not used by the Jews after the Babylonian exile. Aramaic replaced it. The old script was replaced in the last century B.C.E. by the quadratic script, which is still in use today. Rabbis, though, still understand the Old Hebrew, in which the first five books of Moses are written.

The Phoenician language and script had spread through the Mediterranean area by the turn of the first millennium B.C.E., was the basis of the Hebrew, Greek, and other alphabets, had been supplanted in the old Phoenician territory around Tyre and Sidon by the time of Alexander, but had remained dominant in Carthage (called Punic language) until the city's destruction by Rome in 146 B.C.E. In other North African and American colonies of the Phoenician-Danites, the language remained in use until the 4th century C.E. Then it, along with Cuneiform writings and Egyptian hieroglyphs, vanished into oblivion. About 200 years ago the Phoenician script was deciphered.

The above authors wondered if the inscriptions were made by Jews (Israelites--probably Dan), who, together with Phoenicians, made long voyages for King Solomon. After an absence of three years, they delivered 420 talents of gold (1 Kings 9:28 and 10:22). The 420 talents would be about 11,000 kg. today with a value of about 100 million dollars. Nowhere in the Bible is there a clue to where "Ophir" is. The Phoenicians, we have learned, kept their trade routes a strict secret. 5

The authors decided to investigate further, specifically to check out the assertions by skeptics that they were a Mormon fake. At the Mormon Pioneer Museum in Salt Lake City, they found no evidence of Mormons having been in the Los Lunas area, except for one instance. The "Mormon Battalion," which was part of the U.S. Army during the Mexican War, marched from Santa Fe down the Rio Grande Valley. They read diaries of the soldiers, reading that the officers commanding the battalion maintained strict discipline, allowing none of their soldiers to leave the column. Also, a Professor Charles S. Peterson, Mormon history specialist, told them that in the 19th century, no Mormon would have been able to write such an inscription. Joseph Smith had studied Hebrew, but had been murdered before the Mormons' trek to the West.

Another possibility might have been when the Romans destroyed Carthage. Punic sailors and other Israelites living there might have fled across the ocean to avoid the burning of their ships, which has been reported by Livius in his History of the Punic Wars. 6

In 1558, a French churchman, the Abbe Amiot, became the literary sensation of Europe, having just discovered ancient Greek manuscripts by a historian named Plutarch in monastery libraries in Italy. In one segment of Plutarch, he discusses an ancient Carthaginian manuscript he says he found in the ruins of that city, one dealing with voyages across the Atlantic. The islands he mentioned perfectly fit the Orkneys, Shetlands, Faeroes, and Iceland (Ogygia). Then, he says, if you sail along this coast in a southward direction, you will pass a frozen sea and come to a land where Greeks have settled and intermarried with the native barbarians. 7 In analyses of Norse sailing routes, George Lechler pointed out that the southern part of Davis Strait, between Labrador and Greenland, becomes an impassable mass of floating ice during the summer season, when northern navigations could be performed. The land where the Greeks had settled and intermarried with the native barbarians, Nova Scotia and New England, lies in the position Plutarch gave, for he said they lay in the same latitudes as the Caspian Sea.

I won't go into the prevalence of Greek roots of the Micmac language, but will remind the reader that many of the Greeks were Danite Israelites. Briefly, though, Barry Fell says the Greek of Micmac is more appropriately called Ptolemaic Greek, and it came to Nova Scotia and Maine from North Africa, where many Greek-speaking communities existed in Classical times.

In "Barry Fell and His Accomplishments," we find that the ancient San Telmo Stone of Portugal, believed to have the oldest form of Basque writing on it, was unreadable until Fell deciphered it, using the Cree Indian alphabet of North America. 8"

http://www.uhcg.org/Lost-10-Tribes/tracing-dan4.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-08-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Sardinia's castles in the era before Rome and as far back as the Hyksos rule in Egypt had cross bows and could defend every inch of the large island. No explanations forthcoming from academia. Could the Phoenician windlass have lead to this crossbow? In fact you'll hear more about alien intervention than such facts. I say "pluck yew" (which is the derivation of the phrase often heard 'f*ck you') to those who think modern weapons up until the second world war were significantly better than the ancients.

"Its size suggests that it was one of the most powerful bows of its era. Historical texts indicate that its firing range could have been up to 2,600 feet, according to Huashang Newspaper, which is double the range of an assault rifle, which is about 1,300 feet.

Some historians believe that analysis of a number of historical texts shows that the crossbow was integral to several important military victories of the period."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peop...-Warriors.html

The extent of ignorance and the continued acceptance of myths created before Nazism but which served the Nazis well is amazing. The next link is one of the best encapsulations of the current nonsense you might even get to see on TV. The Rosicrucians did not become the Illuminati who have been large and in charge since the time of Tuthmosis if not before. But I could tear the whole thing to shreds and there are a hundred threads I have already put here which do just that. I do admit these myths have a lot better history than I was taught in school.

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.ca/...lizations.html

In this Scientific American article we learn that Michelangelo destroyed his anatomical drawings and hid them in his drawings on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. It was dangerous work to do any art which might conflict with the lies promoted by the church.

"At the age of 17 he began dissecting corpses from the church graveyard. Between the years 1508 and 1512 he painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Rome. Michelangelo Buonarroti—known by his first name the world over as the singular artistic genius, sculptor and architect—was also an anatomist, a secret he concealed by destroying almost all of his anatomical sketches and notes. Now, 500 years after he drew them, his hidden anatomical illustrations have been found—painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, cleverly concealed from the eyes of Pope Julius II and countless religious worshipers, historians, and art lovers for centuries—inside the body of God.

This is the conclusion of Ian Suk and Rafael Tamargo, in their paper in the May 2010 issue of the scientific journal Neurosurgery. Suk and Tamargo are experts in neuroanatomy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. In 1990, physician Frank Meshberger published a paper in the Journal of the American Medical Association deciphering Michelangelo’s imagery with the stunning recognition that the depiction in God Creating Adam in the central panel on the ceiling was a perfect anatomical illustration of the human brain in cross section. Meshberger speculates that Michelangelo surrounded God with a shroud representing the human brain to suggest that God was endowing Adam not only with life, but also with supreme human intelligence. Now in another panel The Separation of Light from Darkness (shown at left), Suk and Tamargo have found more. Leading up the center of God’s chest and forming his throat, the researchers have found a precise depiction of the human spinal cord and brain stem.

Is the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel a 500 year-old puzzle that is only now beginning to be solved? What was Michelangelo saying by construction the voice box of God out of the brain stem of man? Is it a sacrilege or homage?"

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...e-human-brain/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-08-2016 at 09:14 AM.

My articles are being revived due to the last year and a half of my work on the web, I guess. They actually joined some of my work and I would guess it looks good with the pictures. Perhaps this was one of my posts put on the blog at W-M. In any event it is good to see and with a little edit I should try to sell it to Nexus or New Dawn - or some such place that tries to get the possibility of truth into the hands of brainwashed people supporting Empire. I could use an agent with computer skills.

http://www.thinkaboutit-aliens.com/aliens-archaeology/

Arthur Faram has discovered subsequent proof for much of what I wrote proving what others have said for over a century. Here is a look at a science we have only started to understand and which was part of ancient astrolabes like the Antikythera.

http://www.thenewporttower.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-02-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Should I apologize to alien theorists who are (after all) seeking answers to real artifacts and technology or mental processing that our teachers are stupid enough to believe only arrived as the following authors say - 50,000 years ago?

If I were to believe what is taught by Professors like Klein who I will be quoting or linking you up with, I might have to resort to a belief in alien intervention. In fact when I was much younger I defended Von Daniken as a possible truth teller because he had an answer for what actually exists - and academics were still feeding us poop or a close relative thereof.

When man first denied his evolved ancestors - was he becoming Homo stupendous foolus?

When did that occur? I suggest it happened when a few people started to think they could get other people to do their bidding through the use of some early kind of religion around the time these experts say man began to innovate.

They do not acknowledge art from over a half million years ago or the ability to travel by the stars a million years ago to Flores Island and all the places before getting there from their still unproven only human origins site in the cave they are writing about. But of course this does not surprise me - they might not even have heard about Alan Thorne and his use of nuclear or AMS technology to push back the dating of Nanking Man and earlier dates for Mungo Man with his Red Ochre art not far from that Flores Island hominid we have proof existed and which was thought to be a myth. They and their cronies have denied the Berekhat Ram figurine dated to over 300,000 years ago for a very long time. They have no explanation for the flora on Hawaii which genetics proves (yes, plant forensics dating mutations) came from over 1500 miles away - in the Caroline Islands, other than the bird poop theory which is as you can easily see - poop. Botanists do not buy these kinds of plants were in the shit of birds, and they think it highly likely that the Caroline Islanders arrived with outrigger raft technology still evident in Bali's dances and boats of the present. There is a long list of things they deny and proclaim are some kind of fraud, including when many began to use symbols in speech. And speech was not the first use of symbols, hand signing and animal languages were not taught to our fellow creatures by early man.

If you can believe these things written by experts, you are ready to be managed and fed to your racial enemies in wars promoted by priesthoods who use and abuse you in all so many ways. Did Neanderthal get displaced or did we interbreed? Perhaps these people believe what was taught to them when I was going to school and my nephews not long ago were still being encouraged to believe.

"Personal Review: The Dawn of Human Culture by Richard G. Klein Professor Klein and science editor Blake Edgar refer to "innovation" as the key to the great leap forward made by humans about 50,000 years ago. This was the beginning of human culture--the "dawn" as they call it. It wasn't a change in physiology--humans had been anatomically modern for something like 150,000 years. What changed was the wiring in the brain, or the chemistry in the brain or the linkage between the modules in the brain, or, as they express it, there was a "neurological shift"--at any rate, something that would never show up in a fossil.
    This is Klein's theory and it is a persuasive one, albeit one that can never be proven--well, probably can never be proven. If under some ice sheet (as the planet continues to warm) we find a 100,000-year-old human intact, perhaps an examination of his or her brain and a comparison with the modern brain will give us the proof. Barring that very unlikely event, there is no way we can see what changed.

But it doesn't matter. Formal proof of Klein's conjecture (and of course, he is hardly the first to present such a theory) is unnecessary. We know from the behavioral changes that took place in something like a twinkling of an eye that humans beginning about 50,000 years ago were suddenly different. They had a culture that developed from the use of what might broadly be called symbolism. We can see this in the petroglyphs and cave art and artifacts that they left. We can also see it in the way they displaced the Neanderthals in Europe and left no trace of Homo erectus elsewhere in the world, and how quickly they spread to the far corners of the planet.

It is easy to see that they must have had symbolic language as well. Indeed, I think language really is the key to what happened, and this is Klein's point as well. The key idea is that "language is almost a kind of sixth sense, since it allows people to supplement their five primary senses with information drawn from the primary senses of others." (p. 146)

Today's mighty culture would be impossible without written language or some means of taking down and recording and maintaining human knowledge. Prior to written language this was done through an oral tradition handed down from one generation to the next. Myths, stories, poetry, ideas, information and methods were memorized and recited. Prior to that however, prior to the use of symbolic language, there would have been only a limited ability to pass ideas down from one generation to the next. It would have been difficult to even share some ideas with a contemporary. But once symbolic language developed, people could demonstrate events and things not present with others through the use of words--that is, symbols standing for the actual objects or events--nouns and verbs.

From a representation symbolically of something seen or something that happened, it was only a step to a representation of something never seen before--such as a net for catching birds or fish or a stampede of wildebeests over a cliff."

http://is-this-book-good.info/wp-con...%20Culture.pdf

So they would have you believe nets did not exist to catch fish, and yet (as mathematics whiz kids like Bucky Fuller knew) when man first navigated by the stars over the horizon he was learning geometry and basic trigonometry. And how did he strap those logs together (did he observes vines which tie logs together for chimpanzees to float upon) when Homo Habilis traveled to Indonesia a million years and more ago? Yes, mankind is VERY stupid if he can read this poop saying we only learned to get wildebeests to become our food by observing what happens in nature. These same academics have been heard or seen writing about the invention of spears and arrows in the same time frame they write about here. Hillemanns (sp) and Bunch or Asimov's Encyclopedias on technology may disagree when these technologies came to be used but I think the monkey using a stick to get at an anthill precedes the spear they write about by a very long time.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-24-2016 at 09:05 PM.