Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Afterlife and Scientology

The Afterlife and Scientology

AFTERLIFE: The 'Bardol Thodol' and 'Sidpa Thodol' of the Tibetan Book of the Dead with a forward by Carl Jung and Lama Anagarika Govinda, by Evans-Wentz is a great insight to the hallucinatory nature of the images we carry forward beyond the grave. These hallucinations (beliefs) go away and the 'white light' is all that remains. The 'white light' may not be seen by those still attached to this material plane and its' obsessions or propaganda for quite some period of time. The interstitial states of purgatory and limbo(words with all kinds of fables that are far from true, associated with them) are the realms wherein these devious 'visions' play out their energy upon the soul of unenlightened 'followers' of many belief systems. That is a simplistic overview, to say the least.

Moody's work on 'Life After Death' documents in real epistemic terms a plethora of cases that boil down to 15 stages that are common and eight of which most people go through. From conversations with people who've had heart by-pass or other Near Death Experiences (NDEs) I am sure there is much merit in his work. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross was a great student and scholar from UCLA who I met and heard talk of these things. In the final analysis I find much of the quantum physical world has the best descriptions of what kind of realities other dimensions allow. However, we are all not able to understand that which we are not physically involved with, so allow me to visit with 'Seth Speaks' by Jane Roberts as well as L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. for a moment; he says:

"The explanation is sort of long and complicated. The basic rationale is that there are some powers in this universe that are pretty strong. As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and the same occult practices that my father was. {This might explain why the Allies used Hubbard and Crowley, Dion Fortune and Ian Fleming in a counter psychic group.} The identical ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian times. It's a very secret thing. {We covered a lot of it in 'Science' from 'Genesis of the Grail Kings' and a Christian mystery school called Rosicrucianity.}. Very powerful and very workable and very dangerous. Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be 'soul cracking.' It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exist,' the satanic and demonic powers...

{My younger brother is a thirty year member who has signed a billion year soulful contract. He thinks L. Ron Jr. is the antithesis of a 'realized being' and all Scientologists HATE him. That is a pretty good recommendation in itself, if you look closely at this organization that uses every hypnotic and other mind-control method available to milk people of everything including their soul. If it isn't 'organized crime' I don't know what is! Yet, in the scheme of things they tell more truth than most who they imitate - like psychiatry and education. Ritalin is a favourite rallying point of theirs.}

Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway. {Meditation takes one through this to the white light that afterlife portends. In this process the physical individual on the Scientology pathways never gets to the next realm, unless at the OTO [Ordre Templis Orientalis] 'fin-de-siecle' suicidal retirement plan, that Hubbard studied in the Crowleyan Thelemic school as noted in many documents - but the Scientologists say he was working as an undercover agent. FOR WHOM?!}. Pulling that power into yourself through another person--and using women {In the Crowleyan adaptation of the Star-Fire Ceremony which uses 'Scarlet Women' for the monthly menstruum so full of hormones like melatonin. Hubbard also was a Rosicrucian.}, especially -- is incredibly insidious {Even Crowley thought Hubbard was a nut to think he could command the goddess Babalon to do his bidding.}. It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-phuck, instead of going for the blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in order to reach that state {The drug thing is OUT now that L. Ron Sr. was drugged out of his miserable existence.} where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through. He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars {Current data suggests the coursework to 'the Bridge' runs over $300,000 dollars. My brother gives donations to causes like prison programs and mental health as well. His daughter is a slave at the Clearwater HQ, who works for nothing, etc.} for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty--shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune {The Church(?) got $600,000,000 from his estate and it was likely a murder according to some knowledgeable officials.}." (2)
    In Egypt there is a temple with drawings on the walls or plaques that show souls inside tubes. This temple of Denderah is probably an archaeological proof of what has been going on in most adept religious pursuits for millennia if not eons. The cult of the dead was hallucinogenically enhanced by the Anatolian Blue Lotus which I think was developed in Smyrna, Turkey where the Onassis Merovingians originate. Hubbard was a major druggie. Crowley was claimed by Hubbard as 'his close personal friend' in the Philadelphia Lectures that psychology thought his ideas were worth considering in the early 50s. Crowley was the self-avowed '666' and he apparently never actually (physically) met Hubbard. Yet Hubbard claims to be a continuance of Crowley just as Crowley claimed the same in the line of Caligostro and Eliphas Levi, among others. The 'soul-grabbing' possibility is not mere 'hocus-pocus'; you should be concerned about how your own soul is pre-empted by 'beliefs' you have little personal control and knowledge over or about.

In the early 80s around the time this interview with Hubbard Jr. took place, I dated a woman who wanted to marry me. She was from the Anderson family, and her mother was the head of the Masonic women's league which she called the Emerald Society. She was a down to earth sort of person who seemed OK and knew of my interests in esoteric 'philosophy. I knew little about the Anderson's and the Constitutions by that name which are central to the Masonic order (based on recent research, I've done.). She falls into the category of those relationships I couldn't trust the motives of, due to my money; but she doesn't fall into the category of cultist or fool. In fact my own issues and lack of maturity at handling these insecurities were more of the problem that caused me not to be able to handle what others felt was success.

Her mother was old and suffering from some kind of certain illness. It was a two year period during which she endeavoured to convince my lady's sister and her own daughter to allow a soul transfer to occur so that her mother would possess the body and control the mind of her daughter. The uses of rituals according to old books in the Masonic/ Rosicrucian theology were involved. Sounds ridiculous, and I only have her word and the word of someone who introduced her to me a year earlier, to confirm it. The Hubbard/Crowley/Levi/ Randolph story is a corollary to it, and there are other similar possessions I've helped overcome since. The situation sounds unbelievable when I say; the daughter killed the mother and told the truth. She was charged with murder. The courts let her off with time served, when the trial was through. That was not a long time, because she pled guilty! It is possible this 'Emerald Society' was an inner sanctum group aligned with the knowledge of Hermes (previously Thoth's and Ptah's knowledge) that existed in ancient Egypt and is reflected in the Emerald Table or Tablet. This is not a reincarnate soulful transition but is a way of avoiding death.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-18-2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add color

The fear of death has much to do with many afterlife beliefs, and I think the Keltic Creed and its related native beliefs of North America have a healthier attitude about the soul and its immortality. There is no reason to live in fear of death - that leads to a lack of growth (which is LIFE!). There are many books and beliefs that deal with the afterlife and various related theological constructs. SETH SPEAKS was a great book that I learned a great deal from around this time in my life. I was never convinced the premise was true, but the knowledge made sense. Having read some of the author's other work, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a channeling from another spirit called Seth.

As a literary device to convey the knowledge she imparted, it was effective, and that knowledge still makes a lot of sense to me. It mirrors the eastern or Hindu dimensions and causal planes. The focus on an individual ego having immortal life is perhaps a little stronger than I see it; but I acknowledge I might be wrong. As she put the idea forth it seems there is a multi-dimensional and multiple personality, which might include a million souls in various timeframes and other planetary planes or causal (material) points of reference. Thus our soul will learn in each of these frames of reference and become more complete when in the spiritual dimensions or non-causal frames. The interview with L. Ron Jr. didn't deal with the soul transference or immortality issue as much as some other cult deprogrammers like Jon Atack and Rick Ross or ex-Scientologist officials who have escaped the clutches of this mind control cult (Jesse Prince, Fishman et al.). In these reports it is clear L. Ron Jr. thinks there is a good chance Crowley continues to be part of the entity or soul that was his father, because he says the date Scientology began is the day Crowley died.

That death was no ordinary event. An autopsy was performed on Crowley before his body was cremated. We must wonder why it was cremated and that Crowley had been an MI-6 operative in British Intelligence. This is especially true because I've heard and read that his interior organs were twisted and jumbled with the intestines wrapped around them as if a force had caused a terrible death from inside his own body. There was no exterior reason for this configuration of the organs. It is possible that the body had some issue with the ritualistic action and intent of these two sorcerers who were in league. If Crowley intended to continue his achievement of power (Hubbard assures us he'll be back or already is, not a very pleasant thought.) in another person he may well have taken the advice or recommendation of Jack Parsons (a chemist on rocket fuel with JPL or other government contractors in Southern California, who headed the OTO Temple in L.A.). Hubbard clearly was a great follower of Crowley from early life and would have done anything to associate with him in this manner.

As I see it the body has a solar self or aura that doesn't always agree with the brain or ego. The acts of these two, do not speak to soulful attunements. They would not have had the agreement of any soul that was ascended or connected to higher dimensions, so they had to overcome the disagreement of their souls. It would have been a big issue with the body about to lose its' soul (Crowley). In the case with the mother/daughter it would be easier if the psychics are right about soulful genetic connections in different times and lives. Crowley and the other villains mentioned will appear in the 'heroes' section of this encyclopedia and their retinue of deviates will grow or associate with many other heads of the gorgon known as Medusa.

A. M. O. R. C. is a Rosicrucian group headquartered near San Jose, California. It is a very nice estate west of the highway a good distance south of the city. Franz Bardon is a mainstay of what they promote and he was also what the Wiccans used to teach alchemy. When a top Rosicrucian gave me his book without knowing much about me, I re-wrote the book and gave it to him. He said I made Bardon credible. I have placed a link to that book on Scrib'd here. I get no money from them and I was not the one who gave it to them. It addresses a heavenly host of consciousnesses leading up the pyramid to Urgaya -chief local or Earth deity (if you will). In this link you find (translate it first) that Bardon has an Urantia Christian cultus building around him - now that he is dead. The Rosicrucians use every discipline and religion to milk money from sheople but maybe they give value for the entertainment they provide losers. I suppose once I am dead they will ramp up the use of my work on the Dragon website too. Mme. Blavatsky was a partial con artist and her work is supported in the AMORC following - it impacted Hubbard too. I learned a lot from her and Gurdjieff but I do not know that these things pay dividends after you learn a little. In fact I agree with J. Krishnamurti that you should eschew seeking power - if you want growth and moral value.

http://translate.google.ca/translate...ml&prev=search

I just went away to check on my suspicions that the promoters of Bardon are also the promoters of Urantia and I also saw a trail back to Blavatsky and Leadbetter (Unity Church is an outgrowth too). Alice Bailey and Lucis Trust which was Luciferian in name not long ago - all these things and even Annie Besant who was one of a very few female Masons. She and Blavatsky heralded a new Messiah and went to India to educate him - at an early age he wrote under the name of Alcyon and rejected that Messiah status. Yep- Jiddhu Krishnamurti - another book of mine covers him. Imagine he grew up that young, and saw it all as ego. It sure is a trail of tears as people think they learn a lot for many years and then wake up - it might be when they join the collective unfortunately. So we have Scientology and Urantia selling this alien crud extensions from the Annunaki and enslaving people - g_d almighty!!!

This site (W-M) is rife with theories of alien intervention borne from the lies of religious interpreters whose power was (and is) enhanced by myths of aliens. We do not have to wonder how it was that stupid humans bought such trash long ago - we have evidence galore right here.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/1...aliens-period/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-28-2015 at 01:11 AM.

THE GNOSTICS, ESSENES AND THE 'OCCULT':

Throughout this book I have made reference to esoteric groups or knowledge. I have done a book called The Occult: Uses and Abuses which has twice as many words as this book; but I hope this one covers enough of the issues related to the abuse of spiritual knowledge by the elites. In my research I had a confrontation with a person whose learning system is called Essene and I learned that much of my own school of thought (Hermetic) has indeed been co-opted. This person and I agreed on many things and he checked with the Patriarch to discover that I was 'bang on' with my history. The matter of our disagreement centers around his Essene Templar status and the abuses made by these designers of what I call CONstructs. Here is a little from my book on the occult.

I consider the Gnostics to be hermetic students or alchemists in most of their denominations or followings. Asklepios was a Gnostic contributor to the Corpus Hermeticum and the Imhotep/Asklepios or Thoth/Hermes (same thing in different cultures) was the predominant intellectual system in the millennia before Christ according to Michael Grant. There is a recent book that says some interesting things about being able to see the face of the true God. Be that as it may, and I do not believe god would have a face; here is a part of a review or introduction of that book which is worth thinking about. The De Medicis commissioned the first translation of the Corpus Hermeticum and gave it the title De Brix which is the family of the Bruttii that they are part of. Yes, the elite always have someone who is a serious student of the occult or esoteric arts.

"In addition to this new translation of The Corpus Hermeticum, which seeks to reflect the inspirational intent of the original, The Way of Hermes includes the first English translation of the recently rediscovered manuscript of The Definitions of Hermes Trismegistus to Asclepius, a collection of aphorisms, closely related to parts of The Corpus Hermeticum, used by the hermetic student to strengthen his mind in meditation. With the proper mental orientation, one could achieve a state of pure perception in which the true face of God appears. This document is of enormous value to the contemporary student of gnostic studies for its insights into the actual workings of this spiritual path." (10)
    Dag Hammadi Scrolls:

Jesus said (in saying 108 from the Gospel of Thomas):

"Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to that person."
    The 'hidden things' were not in his religion, they were in his heart. Those who would interpret for us would say they know what he meant. I say if they have lived his life and done what he did then they have a leg to stand on.

Garreth Knight wrote a book called A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO QABALISTIC SYMBOLISM which says on page 2:

"From this we can gather a basic concept that there is an inner reality or essence to things apart from their outward appearance, and that further, the nature of the inner can be deduced from the outer. This is by no means an exceptional concept: it is fully in line with all idealistic philosophy. It includes however, the refinements of the Hermetic schools that as God made man in His own image, so can the examination of man lead to the knowledge of God. And as God created Nature, so it, at the same time, hides and reveals God. (pg. 27)

The Qabalah teaches that all manifestation is based on duality; and the right hand Pillar represents the positive, masculine or active pole and the left hand Pillar the negative{In an EMF or magnetic sense}, feminine or passive pole. This duality is in everything; as well as there being a duality on the Tree there is also a duality in every Sephirah {Sphere on the Tree, and studied by the Sephardic Jews, as well as the Hassidic which some scholars identify Jesus with.}. It is the principle of polarity. (Pages 107-9)

Isis could be called {She is the founder of Egypt with her fellow arch-Druid Osiris from over 30,000 years ago when the Kelts were active in establishing colonies to help potential trading partners.}, in a way, the Ether of the Spirit, and she can be correlated with The Priestess of the Silver Star which is the full title of the Tarot Trump {Major Arcana} which is assigned to the Path which leads up across the Abyss through Daath from Tiphareth to Kether. There is also a connection with the glyph of the Caduceus, a winged staff entwined with two serpents, having a pine cone {Remember the Pineal gland and the pyramid shaped head-gear of witches and the high priests of Egypt where bagpipes are shown on a Pyramid. There are no Egyptian players of these uniquely Keltic instruments.} at its head and the sign of Scorpio, the scorpion, at its base. Aligned with the Tree of Life, the pine cone covers Kether, the wings embrace Chokmah and Binah, and the serpent's heads unite in Daath. The serpent symbolism of this figure denotes the manifestation of force at any level. This serpent symbolism is well explained in the myths of Isis if meditated upon, and it is well to remember the seven scorpions attributed to Isis in the light of the seven planes of manifestation and the symbol at the base of the Caduceus.

19. The complete Isis mythology goes through several cycles - for instance after her journeyings to find the body of Osiris she had to go on another journey to hide her son and then on another journey to find the scattered fragments of Osiris and so on. In psychological terms, these various cycles give contact with the archetypes on different levels. And so if a course of meditation is essayed on them in order to elicit their inner meaning, the path of transmutation and sublimation of the psyche towards the consciousness of Daath can be trodden with the minimum of danger, for this particular line of meditation will build forms into the psyche which hold the forces contacted whether in the depths of the instincts or the heights of superconsciousness.

20. It was because of the clear run-through of power possible with the formula that Isis often appeared winged in Egyptian sacerdotal art. Although the profound symbolism of those wings might not be appreciated {Integrating most all things in a high degree.} by the populace of the day, their influence and meaning could be, 'felt' - and still can be. They have relation to the wings of the Caduceus.

21. The Isis formula is particularly worth working on {I prefer 'with'} because it is relatively complete and it gives the feminine side to the more usual masculine symbols of esoteric development-it can be used as a complement to the Osiris and Christ teachings relating to the Sephirah Tipareth. There is symbolism in other goddess formulae, particularly the Grecian and Assyrian, and in Mary, the Mother of Jesus, where different aspects are more developed, but the teachings of Isis, apart from its great wisdom, power and inspiration, is one of the most stabilizing, and that is very necessary towards inner development, particularly where Daath is concerned.

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 01:32 PM.

22. There will be no difficulty in unravelling the popular teachings of Isis in the light of ordinary states of consciousness but these states have to be worked over and over again on a higher arc and what may seem to be the most obvious parables about Isis will be found to be repositories of profound esoteric knowledge.

23. The Isis myths contain references {Note 'myths' and they do know the demi-gods are just that.} to different grades of initiation, to principles of sexual polarity, to contact with the Higher Self, to contact with the Spirit, and even to the Spirit of God Itself. Isis was able to perform miracles, to heal, to bring the dead to life. She was a great traveller and Goddess of the sea. One of her gifts was the imparting of sweet perfume to those she touched."

It was necessary to be thorough for those who have never had the 'bliss' of the touch of the hand of God/Goddess. It is hard to imagine that these people weren't quite competent in VERY early times. Mr. Knight seems to think not 'by the populace of the day' and he is right that most would not get a FULL dose. However, I think more people were able to center themselves in the bounty of Nature. Maybe not in Egypt which was a cauldron as great as that of Karidwen (Keltic) where many adepts gathered in the time we are dealing with. But that too would not interfere with the perception of the 'Third Eye' unless the individual was influenced by priests telling them the 'proper interpretation'! Isis has had an influence over a far longer time than Christ unless one accesses the 'chain of ascended masters' that he is a part of, just like Osiris and now Krishnamurti. Knight was supported by Scientology and Scientology was founded by a Rosicrucian.

There is a real racial prejudice evident in the Britannica as I hope was clear in their comments on the Irish in the 'ogham writing' segment in the Introduction. This is very important to appealing to the base and disgusting element of the world's population, today. If we were to know the beauty the Kelts knew through their equality with women we would change the existing power-structure in short order. The third world nations and their citizens would also see a proud heritage that would enable them to know they have been foully treated for no reason whatsoever. Christianity has been a sharp sword wielded against many people for a long time. (11)

The use of sacrifices is another of the tools used to make 'pagans' seem barbaric. We have already seen how the early Christians made women into second or third class 'chattel' and prostitutes; now we will see the 'human sacrifice' fiction in a more realistic sense. In 'Columbus the Itinerant Cathar'(CtIC) we covered the harvesting of 'special ingredients' like 'pineal glands for melatonin' (Sarkeny Rend Rosicrucians including Count Dracul or Dracula) and brushite. We mentioned the sending of the spirits of criminals or threats to society (like 'capital punishment' of today) or the leaders when their term in office was over. Now we will see that Moses and others were doing the same things for these and other reasons as this book proceeds. But the academics have painted our ancestors who weren't Christian (there was no such religion through all of the Old Testament) as some kind of ghoulish monsters. The social engineers of pre-history did far less warring and truly Evil things - you will see.

The use of 'conversos' and 'statements of repentance' such as Galileo was asked to sign is now much more sophisticated. They get respected authors to change their attitude or write lies (for fame and money). We saw Augustine doing the same thing and we have seen Aquinas sell his soul to this 'Devil'. Many people today are moved to think that someone who has studied or followed the other religions and then converts to Catholicism has 'seen the error of their ways'. They use this logic to avoid making their own search or to overcome the confusion that exists after a partial search. Thomas Merton has been a useful tool in this continuing program, for the Catholics. Sometimes they wait until a person is dead and then put words in his/her mouth or martyr them to their cause. It is really difficult for someone to know the truth of people like Jesus as a result. It was done to Aristotle and they would have done it to Pythagoras too (and Socrates) if he had written a great deal.

So what is the occult (means 'hidden') science? We just saw the Qabala which was on the fringe of these understandings and we have mentioned 'harmonics' and 'chaos science' as well as a host of other 'possibilities'. Here is another author talking about Pythagoras whose 'Brotherhood' is thought to be one of the 'cliques' of the 'octopus' of the Masons which we dealt with in great detail in CtIC. David Barrett is a 'spy' and 'social engineer' who did the same kind of job that Aleister Crowley (the '666') did for MI-6. Barrett did this job until about eight years ago. He admits he still follows the Official Secrets Act and that he was an esoteric 'expert' for GCHQ (associated with MI-6). He wrote Secret Societies in 1999 which says this on page 22:

"Mathematics and geometry, the occult properties of numbers {Known as numerology} and the relationship between them, lay behind the whole world, and the heavens above. Pythagoras is believed to have formulated the idea of the musical octave, and explained the mathematical basis for musical intervals and harmonics. The entire universe is in vibration, singing, producing the 'music of the spheres'. He is reputed to have worked out the Golden Section, the mathematical ratio which lies behind much of the esoteric meaning of architecture."

The 'Golden Section' is a central area of Masonic study and Pythagoras was Phoenician born and studied in Babylon and in Egypt where he learned these things from the Pyramid. (like Thales) Does Barrett know these things? Asimov knows it - and he isn't an 'expert' in esoterics. Is it important to hide the Phoenicians and their history in order to make 'his'-story become pre-eminent? Barrett goes even further than hiding the Phoenicians he also hides the antiquity of the Hermetic knowledge they developed and added to over tens of thousands of years. Yes, 'occult' includes Pythagoras and Socrates as well as Aquinas, Ostanes, Newton, Da Vinci, Paracelsus, Jefferson, Paine, Boyle, Cleopatra, and we shall soon see Moses' sister - Mariae. There is little doubt in our mind if a reader reads what we have put into this book and checks out our reference material from the Bibliography they will become 'conversos' to the truth.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-13-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Of course L. Ron Hubbard was a crazy fool for doing all the ritual killings he did, but what about the world leaders who feign to practice what Druids might have done?

"Bohemian Grove is 'the greatest men's party on Earth', according to once-regular attendee Herbert Hoover. A secret little getaway for America's male upper crust, the 2-week long annual retreat in Monte Rio, California, has all the luxuries you'd expect of an elitist clique: outdoor plays, an orchestra, delicious food and beverages, public urination, streaking, and human sacrifices, to name a few. Nestled in beautiful redwood forests, every Republican president since Coolidge has partaken in the gala, as well as a host of other huge names in business and politics. {Many of the discussions in the two week festival end up becoming the tenets upon which the bureaucracy and media begin to act.}

Little is known about its origins. The Bohemian Club was founded, according to its PR people, in 1872 by "five newspapermen, a Shakespearean actor, a vintner and a local merchant" from San Francisco. The male bonding funfest at the Grove itself began in 1879, near the Russian River. It wasn't long before this yearly custom became an annual tradition which has continued for over 120 years. Members enjoy opera, literature, and music." (1)

Perhaps the human sacrifices are just mock shows or theatre macabre in the style of Masonic rituals like the killing of Hiram Abiff but there are people who have escaped who say otherwise. Churchill was made a Druid in a well known presentation at Blenheim Palace and Thomas Paine correctly notes that the Masons derive their system from the Druids. This is true for all Luciferians or Heliopolitans who like to trace their history to the early shamanistic scientists and subsequent Chaos Scientists. There is little likelihood that any of these so-called Druids are anything like the Druids who formed the beneficent leadership of the Brotherhood on Earth in the time before Empire. People who like my research and who have sought to spread my message have taken umbrage when I tell them this; if they consider themselves Druids or other neo-New Age cults.

And the Washington Post link gives us footage from Alex Jones and a whole lot to think about. I especially find the comment about the Atomic Bomb interesting because I am near to certain that the Japanese were sacrificed in hopes of seeing the US become THE dominant world power; The government of Japan had offered to surrender long before the Tokyo raid and subsequent bombing of Hiroshima. All they wanted was to be sure that Hirohito (A god for their people.) would not be tried for war crimes.

"Two future U.S. presidents, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon, are pictured with Harvey Hancock (standing) and others at Bohemian Grove in the summer of 1967. (Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.) Correction: This article originally stated that the Bohemian Grove encampment begins today. It begins in mid-July.

Every July, some of the richest and most powerful men in the world gather at a 2,700 acre campground in Monte Rio, Calif., for two weeks of heavy drinking, super-secret talks, druid worship (the group insists they are simply “revering the Redwoods”), and other rituals.

Their purpose: to escape the “frontier culture,” or uncivilized interests, of common men.

The people that gather at Bohemian Grove — who have included prominent business leaders, former U.S. presidents, musicians, and oil barons — are told that “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here,” meaning business deals are to be left outside. One exception was in 1942, when a planning for the Manhattan Project took place at the grove, leading to the creation of the atom bomb.

A spokesperson for Bohemian Grove say the people that gather there “share a passion for the outdoors, music, and theater.”

The club is so hush-hush that little can be definitively said about it, but much of what we know today is from those who have infiltrated the camp, including Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones. In 2000, Jones and his cameraman entered the camp with a hidden camera and were able to film a Bohemian Grove ceremony, Cremation of the Care. During the ceremony, members wear costumes and cremate a coffin effigy called “Care” before a 40-foot-owl, in deference to the surrounding Redwood trees.

Bohemian Grove’s spokesperson calls the ceremony “a traditional musical drama celebrating nature and summertime.” The spokesperson also said that while Jones’ comments are inaccurate, the footage is real."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...1sVH_blog.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-29-2015 at 08:20 PM.

archived as http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/PX_05.doc [pdf]

more of the Philadelphia Experiment is at http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm

note: because important websites are frequently "here today but gone tomorrow", the following was archived from
    http://www.contentmart.com/ContentMa...=327&content=1 April 10, 2007. This is NOT an attempt to divert readers from the aforementioned website. Indeed, the reader should only read this back-up copy if the updated original cannot be found at the original author's site.

"Tom Cruise Is Right?"
    by Robert Bruce Baird

I had probably heard about 'the Hangar' on Wright-Patterson AFB where President Nixon was refused entry even before I arrived in Dayton. But being a skeptic, I figured it was too fantastic and I don’t fully believe anything anyway. I still am not sure that the UFO occurrences are as much to do with alien species as they are people who came from Earth. [StealthSkater note: the Dan Burisch saga suggests that what we consider as "aliens" are what we become in the future. And that somehow, this future species is traveling back in time to prevent timeline damage done => doc pdf URL ]

A scientist who had worked at Wright-Pat later went public and was plausibly denied in the official manner. Recently I saw a credible woman on TV who had worked there and had direct access to good evidence. After over 40 years in the Canadian Militia and time with the New York Guard my brother Maj. R.J. Baird, C.D., P. Eng., C.I.M., etc. was initiated into a secret police organization/club that has members of most top-secret alphabet soup agencies. At Wright-Pat, he was allowed one question. His question related to the contents of 'the Hangar'. The response was: "We think you already know."

The Congressional panels are still up in the air over what happened at Roswell and Jimmy Carter (who has publicly said he witnessed a UFO) said he would re-open the files. But once in office, he didn’t succeed in getting them opened. If you were to know what radiosondes really were doing, you might think aliens were the better option. In order to fairly treat the subject, it requires at least an article of its own. But let me briefly state that Wilhelm Reich is vital to the matter. His "orgone energy" is like the Newtonian cosmic ether. He was a student of Sigmund Freud just like Silberer who wrote a book on alchemic symbols even before Carl Jung. His technology and person were abused by Federal Agents who later used his work in the radiosondes. They were able to change the weather just like the Druids. [StealthSkater note: Reich's radiosonde technology was allegedly combined with results from the Philadelphia Experiment that evolved into the "Montauk Project" where accidental timeline manipulations (sometimes called "time travel") were done => doc pdf URL ]

But there is good evidence of more than radiosondes from Roswell. My second wife’s uncle flew for the DEA after Vietnam. He said he knew the pilot who flew the remains of Roswell from Atlanta to Wright-Pat. We all lived in Lost Wages (Sin City, etc.) and knew people who worked at the "non-existent" Groom Lake AFB or had seen Lazar on Showtime’s TV special. So nothing would surprise any of us. The symbols of the Government inspire awe in those who "believe". But the mathematical realities of life existent throughout the Universe impress me more.

Christ Consciousness and the Desert in Harmony:

Norm Paulsen is one of your crazy Californians who seem most sane to me. He wrote the book Christ Consciousness first published in 1980 under the name Sunburst: Return of the Ancients.

“’My Lord! There it is, finally. Wake up, everybody!’ I yelled. There’s a ship right on the rock!’

I could hear a heavy pulsating hum echo off the rocky cliffs and fill the immediate area with sound. {Harmonics is a vital science seldom taken as seriously as it should be. It can explain much about the inter-relationship of forces in the field of Physics as one might imagine given that String Theory says all energy is formed from one-dimensional harmonic forces.} I yelled again at Boone but received no response. I continued yelling as loud as I could hoping someone would hear me.

That was a mistake! An incredibly bright and piercing light struck me full in the face. It emanated from the side of the brilliantly-lit hull which I could now see very clearly. That was it! The next thing I became aware of was the Sun shining in my face as it rose in the east across the desert. Looking down, I saw that I was half out of my sleeping bag. Then I began to remember what had happened. The intelligence guiding the vehicle evidently did not want to be seen by everyone. I had been put to sleep right in the middle of trying to get out of my sleeping bag.

I looked over to Daniel. ‘Hey, Boone, did you see it? Were you able to see that ship last night?’

‘No, Brother. I heard you yelling. But when I looked up, nothing was there. I remember hearing a pulsating roar, though.’”

Bruce Cathie is a good source for grasping the universal harmonic of light which is part of the basic fabric of our consciousness. That is why the highest illumination and NDEs are often accompanied by white light and how things travel at faster than light speed through what is naively called ESP. Near Minneola Rd. between Baker and Barstow, there are some mountains that became my friends as I learned about the ‘amber rays’ that connect all energy from Castaneda and was involved with an adept who developed a mountain climbing sutra.

The center of the Universe as we can visualize the known or non-parallel dimensions aside from the warp and woof of matter to anti-matter (both of which can co-exist) despite the once considered impossibility of this reality. I personally can conceive there have been adepts like Mahiri Lahasi or Vivekananda who did what the earlier Druids did. My above mentioned adept took me to one of the dimensions she went to when she dematerialized. The scientists say "dark energy" and "dark matter" forms 95% of the Universe whereas the Eastern mystics might call it "shakti" and it is full of "siddhis" or power.

Minneola Rd. Meeting With a Back Engineer:

Despite the high standing of Louis Leakey, he was savaged and ridiculed as he went to his grave maintaining the truth he found here. Geologist Virginia Steen-McIntyre can confirm crucifixions still occur as she provided ample and archaeologically sound evidence of 250,000 year old people in Hueyatlaco, Mexico. No wonder the Kennewick Man site was covered over and destroyed while "60 Minutes" couldn’t find out who authorized the deed that took place the day before a congressional bill was to take effect.

There is a good chance that humans colonized space many eons ago. The timeline of technological development that we have been taught since the days of the "Flat Earth" is absolutely false. How could the Pyramid at Giza be at the center of the Earth’s land mass if world travel wasn’t very accurate? The Hadji Ahmed map confirms what the Ark of the Covenant really was used for. It was an arc transmitter.
    cont'd

Those brave people who get out of Scientology can teach average people a lot about the value of freedom.

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Meeting%20Caspar.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-21-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Be careful about any Hollywood movie. Scientology is a major force in Hollywood. The movie Defending Your Life is a great movie but it feeds into Scientology (Dianetics) and that is better than most theories of re-incarnation - but still not real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp6qkZkPBhY

http://martial-arts-zen.blogspot.ca/...ert-bruce.html

The following dream or 'travel' is similar to the movie too.

http://www.greatdreams.com/ein_sof.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-28-2015 at 01:16 AM.

I have tried to join this ex-Scientology site but found it was full up and the manager too busy to admit new people. She was probably fighting major lawsuits and cyber attacks. After a while these sites are awarded to the Church of Scientology into a shell corporation or covert op like Narcanon and then used as a trap to catch people seeking help. You will have to get past the code but there is enough here to chew on.

"Issue?
    Definitions for Commanding Officer Cycle Rundown
    17 December 1986

[EDITOR (Paul) NOTE: Qn=Thetan. Q, F, l represent the Greek letters theta, phi, lambda.]

S Qn or Static Qn: a "Big Qn" or "Player," who for one reason or another has decided to sit, for now, outside the game, or chose to do so by Rights of a Qn. Usually they don't know the Tech so have out-ruds. They can permeate the Playing Field and get in comm with other Players telepathically. They are usually just outside of, or exterior to, ONE Games Universe Model and have, of course, unhandled charge on earlier ones. There are "stages" of Static:.....

Qn: a general term meaning any life unit. S Qn, Big Qn or Player, Lambda (l) Qn, Phi (F) Qn. An awareness of awareness unit.

Big Qn or "Player": the preclear or Clear you are auditing or the Qn called "me" who has a case. Can be in or out of a body. Can be found sticking on a case at OT 3 or in a Plug because of being implanted or betrayed. Can be suppressed into believing he is a "Body" or a "Body Qn" or a "Monitor" or "Operator" or "Implanter." All "Players" were originally Static Qns.

Lambda (l) Qn: a "lambda" or "life form" Qn. One who has a function of caring for or operating life forms. Can be a "genetic-entity," a "demon circuit" or a body operator for animals, plants, fish, birds, or humans. May be part of a team of such Qns who were hatted to do this in early MEST Universe track prior to Inc I or from E/U Games or even earlier GUMs. All true l Qns basically are MOCOs. However, you may find a Player Qn occasionally implanted or suppressed into the "belief" he is a l Qn. Also called loosely "Body Qns." Many of these were captured from E/U games and used on "Plugs" after being made to believe they were "solid." l Qns like to copy or hold "pictures" for Big Qns or make them as a result of his intention. l Qns align with the 5th Dynamic. (Ref: Dianetic Axioms).

MULES: A combination of two or more MOCOs (usually Admiration Particles - plus or minus - or Perceptic MOCOs - plus or minus - or Clones), one being the person's own MOCO and the other a friend's or enemy's MOCO. These can be combined by implanting into a MOCO "Sandwich" - with a person's own, a friend's, and the implanter's or Xenu's. One has to run the incident of the "Sandwich" being made (like a Clustering Incident or Mutual Incident) before each separate MOCO can be freed.

Clone: A MOCO who was made with more ability and free will - almost, or partly, a copy of the Player, to do a "mission" for him or to "fool the enemy" or to "play a game." See also, more on these under "MOCO" definitions.

Prime MOCOs: These are the MOCOs a Player created to prepare for and start the Games. There are 4 of them. One is the basis of the "Analytical" Mind. Another is the Basis for the "Security" Mind (which became the "Reactive" Mind), and another is the Basis for the "Social" Mind. The 4th one is the MOCO which was used to Create the Playing Field and Ring Archives Games as an agreement with all other Players. The interesting thing about the Prime MOCOs is that they CAN NOT BE RUN OUT until the Player is finished the Games (After OT 16). He created these Prime MOCOs with the Super Static postulate to assist him throughout the games, so at any point before that, he is simply not powerful enough to undo or as-is that postulate. If encountered in a session on OT levels, they should be thanked for what they did in the session and told to continue HELPING till the Player is finished the Games.

PLUG: An organized part of the case on Excalibur. It consists of several "terminals" (each of which may be very complex, and consist of many Qns, with various functions as a unit or "thing") having a function to perform on a case connected by holding lines. Holding means "suppression carried out through time" or "constant suppression." There may be several plugs on one "stack" or a person's case because they are related by thought. The "stack" wording is how the Pre-OT "thinks" of the area that is troubling him, it is not a "message" or "words" or "intention" coming from a plug or plugs.

STACK: A built-up area of charge on a person's Excalibur case which makes him act or "think" in an irrational non-survival, non-expanding way or monitors him in a direction of shrinking his KRC and ARC (his Power and Understanding) and drives him downscale as a Qn. It can collapse him down to only operating on 1 or 2 dynamics or lead him into other practices that will trap him from ever going OT. It is OTHER-DETERMINED CHARGE in a certain area. If a person has "accepted" or "agreed" to it, he may believe it's his own thoughts!

GAME of GODs: A game played at the beginning of GUM 0 to elect a "GOD" who would "take care of" everyone's dumped creations from Earlier Universe Games. These "dumps" became the MEST Universe. The Player Qns were supposed to learn, by doing this, to take responsibility for their own Creations and at some point enter the MEST Universe and as-is their own part of it to regain their lost ability to as-is. This was interfered with by the Implant known as Incident I.

The MEST Universe in GUM 0 has been going on for 100 Centillion years. (100 x 10^303)(100 with 303 zeros after it).

The Game of Gods was aberrative as many plus and minus Admiration particles (MOCOs) were used as "political" persuasions and as "votes" for the contestants. Unfortunately, Xenu got the most votes and so became the "God" of the MEST Universe.

This game was not considered very significant or important to the Qns at that time, just a "fun" thing to do. Xenu's "act" in the Game of Gods included some of the later scenes in Inc I, so it can act as an E/S area of charge.

GUM: a Games Universe Model. It can have one or many games and one or many universes in it. But it is covered by an overall purpose or goal for the Qns playing through or in it - whether they remember it or not. This GUM is Games Universe Model 0 (Zero), "Emergency," as in the MEST Universe (one of the universes in this GUM). There are also "Earlier Universe Games" in it. "Time" does not exist before this GUM. So to "date" beyond the MEST Universe "Time" track one uses "Games Universe Models" as a Cycle of Action which all thetans are familiar with.

CCC: a " CASCADE TO COLLECTION CYCLE" - this is a sequence of 24 GUMs (Games Universe Models) which have a similarity of purpose. For instance, if the CCC has a purpose "to improve the understanding of aesthetics" as a purpose, then there may be a GUM for Art, another for Music, another for stories or Books, etc. This is a vastly simplified description, however, as it could, as well, be a GUM for "picturing aesthetics," "creating aesthetics," "exchanging aesthetics," etc. with all types of aesthetics in each GUM and then in later ones combining the activities of the earlier ones on all flows and all dynamics!

RING: A Ring is a combination of 24 CCCs or 576 GUMs in a big torus or "doughnut" shaped structure. It was part of the original agreement of all "Player" Qns who decided to play the Ring Games.

TTA: An abbreviation meaning THIS TIME AROUND. Refers to Ring 10,000 being a "re-play" of Ring 9999 and all the Players going through GUM 0 for the 2nd time. Ring 9999 was supposed to be the last of the Ring Games, but it had to be done again as no one got out of it.

LTA: An abbreviation meaning LAST TIME AROUND. Refers to Ring 9999 the 1st time it was played. The critical GUM which prevented Qns from finishing the Ring properly was GUM 0, CCC 24, RING 9999. (This same one we are doing over again now on Ring 10,000).

LTA parallel "time" (to come to the same place - or GUM - on the playing field) is "564 GUMs" ago, (not 576). This is because on the 2nd time around, the first 12 GUMs (called R-factor GUMs) of the RING were skipped - or not played.

All major incidents of TTA also happened LTA.

Note: On TTA & LTA & Rings definitions, if the person gets overwhelmed by thinking he has to run out all the charge of 10,000 Rings, just indicate he is only stuck in this one. He did get to a Static 3rd Stage to leave each of 9998 (all the other) Rings, so there is only minimal charge, if any, remaining in them.

BST: BLACK STATIC THETAN (or BLACK STATIC TECH). The "OT" product of the taken-over Church of Scientology LTA; the "tech" used to produce these products. A BST is made to "be" or "own" the entire MEST Universe, is not and can't be in a body, and is stuck "forever" in that state. There are processes to free them now in the Free Zone, TTA!

WBR
    Sr C/S Ron's"

I edited some crap including this because the post was too long.

"Phi (F) Qn or (F) Qn: "Phi Qns" or MEST Qns. One who has a function of being a particle of matter or energy or space in a creation. Can be of a gradient of sizes with the bigger ones responsible for the smaller ones. Can be identified as space, potential energy or motion, energy particle, sub-atomic particles, atomic particles, atoms, molecules, cells, crystals, etc. Are used to make MEST and pictures for Players so they won't disappear when the Player looks at them. In U3 they are all mixed up from E/U game "dumpings" by all Players. These U3 F Qns have been organized by their "Board of Directors" and do not cooperate with any Big Qns normally, because of their ARCB LD (ARC break of long duration) on being dumped. All F Qns originally were MOCOs. F Qns align with the 6th Dynamic. (Ref. Dianetic Axioms) (pronounced "Fee" on Tapes)

MOCO: means "Moment Of Creation Of Viewpoint." A MOCO is a Created Qn by one of the Big Q ns or Static Qns for use in the games. They, therefore, do not have any time track earlier than their moment of Creation. That is the basic on their "Case." (They also do not have a large "case" like a Player, who has been in the Games since the beginning.) Can be a l Qn or F Qn or a special type created by a Player and used for Admiration (plus or minus) or Perception (plus or minus) or for creating and holding or operating a Creation for the Player (called a VIA MOCO). (The Player used this via so the Creation wouldn't disappear and there would be someone to care for it at his direction.) Probably the Board of Directors of the F Qns were originally VIA MOCOs who got dumped with their F Qn Creations into the MEST U.

Another class of MOCO is called a "Clone." This is a MOCO who was created with more ability and self-determinism and could serve as a "substitute" or "missionaire" for the Player. They usually want to debrief before going free or returning to their moment of creation. They could also have been given the ability to create other MOCOs and also could have gotten implanted while doing their "missions."

All MOCOs were originally created to HELP the Player who created them. When a person's own MOCOs want to return to their Creator they "blow" inward to him. Other Players MOCOs will blow outward. (Also any who choose to go free, or to Static Point to wait, will "blow" outward.)"

My response to a person at another site commenting on how bad we all are when we attack Scientology and not other corporate entities who make money. In short an idiot who thinks making money is bad! My younger brother has taken the whole bridge three times and the last time was not long before the prices seen here from 2006 ($365,000) http://www.xenu.net/archive/prices.html

Dear Peacenik

The issue is not that Scientology has made money, though that should not be the goal of a tax free church. The title of the thread is that they did a fundraiser and got more money than the purpose the fundraiser was for. Not that this is different than the Catholic Church or others, who have insurance and their church buildings get burned down and still they have a fundraiser (Often because of the acts or turmoil they cause with pedophilia and hate-mongering against other religious perspectives). Scientology deserves far more than attacks for this kind of thing - it is a criminal enterprise engaged in kidnapping and murder - usually by torture such as the chain boxes and 'over-boarding'. I could provide you a great deal more including how Miscavige offed L. Ron and how L. Ron offed his women.

The murders are no where near to the reason for my disgust. My beautiful niece has had three arranged marriages with foreigners needing status in the US. She has been fixed so she will never have kids. Her brother wants out of the cult but his son will not ever see him again if he leaves Scientology. He hopes to be able to give his son an other POV and save his soul. He has seen how they shun people in the family (like me and his mother). It can be said they are growing up and have better ethics than many other institutions of greed and some day they might have something to contribute to a better society, but so far - it is all BS. They do not achieve the zero recidivism they tell my brother about which he has donated huge sums of money towards. They use Narcanon to get more slaves - my brother has done this in SF where the school system allows the cult to program na´ve and vulnerable students. YOU are the reason this kind of thing continues to be acceptable in the US. YOU have an opinion - and to that you are entitled. Everyone has an asshole too. Try to encourage truth and speak after you know what you are talking about. I know this stie (A Freudian slip worth keeping) is not big on such thought. It is a fair reflection of the state of this society, uninformed!
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-02-2016 at 12:44 AM.