Thread: The Great Pyramid - Hoax and Theft

The Great Pyramid - Hoax and Theft

Malta and The Egyptian Savants:

Was it necessary to invade Egypt in order to gain access to the knowledge in the region and specifically on the Giza Plateau? Could the collectors and other insulated or perverted power-mongers of Europe really have been willing to rape and pillage these treasures through the use of war? I feel if it were only a matter of study the best place to do it would be in the region itself with the approval of the local authorities. Of course we have been lead to believe that people in other parts of the world were barbarians or uninformed about their own past. There is some truth in that, but that could also be said about the people of Europe and America who buy the propaganda and lies or religions that their leaders have used to get more power including the wars and other things we are addressing in this book. I understand this is a major statement I am making.

The museums of England and France are full of stolen goods! The savants really did little more than record the seized goods and the Rosetta Stone and other subsequent researches that we have been made more than merely aware of are not as important as the academics would like to believe or these academics are in on the thefts that included destruction of many great pieces of work. Good Englishmen galore would cut huge art-reliefs out of the sides of buildings or mountains. Sometimes when things could not be taken they would try to blow them up. Napoleon’s men (for example) dynamited the Great Pyramid but saw it would be too large a job. Academics like Mark Lehner and Zahi Hawass are still telling lies like the ones about a make-work program or the Pyramids at Giza were tombs for Pharaohs. Lehner would have us believe “Napoleon's Wise Men Belzoni and Caviglia {were} Digging by Dynamite”. (7) Their involvement with the Edgar Cayce Foundation and Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE) is something I have dealt with before. Suffice it to say Cayce was a Mason as was his father.

I believe the original builders of the Giza Complex were the very Jacobins or Stuart BEES and Merovingians that Napoleon took directions from. The extent to which they create wars like the French and American Revolutions to de-populate and confuse the average person is probably the most heinous continuing program that humanity has ever witnessed. Stuart historians trace their family back 20,000 years to the Saharan Berbers or Sea Peoples and the title of the Ptolemaic Pharaohs still included their names like Isis Pelasgi. Pelasgi has to do with Sea People. They knew about their ancient ancestor Isis.

The Ashmolean Museum still has five dodecahedron sculpted rocks dated to 1400 BCE which these people knew the Pyramid was a major part of in an ancient Earth Energy Grid System. Ashmole was a major Mason or alchemist in the Rosicrucian Royal Society. There also were many in their midst who knew Hebrew was a secret or sacerdotal Code just as the Mason Conor MacDari proved in his 1923 book called Irish Wisdom. But it was not until the mid-1990s that you would find academics agreeing that Hebrew is derived from Phoenician. I have many books and lots of research to back up these accusations which include the words of Winston Churchill (The Island Race) admitting they used The Black Plague to de-populate Europe. The hieroglyphic writings were not advanced language for the people and in 2001 Associated Press reported an earlier and more advanced common alphabet found in the Sahara. Flinders-Petrie wrote about such a language in his book The Formation of the Alphabet even before MacDari blew the whistle on his fellow Masons.

The Britannica even admits that Napoleon’s visit to Malta was a mysterious event. They could see that Napoleon was given Malta (British controlled like the rest of the Mediterranean Sea he had to travel through and keep supplies coming from). The treasures of Malta included some of the corporate booty that enterprises like Solomon’s had been gathering for many millennia of worldwide secret trade.

Not that I buy all this link is saying but reading about aliens here has me wondering how deep the brainwashing has gone.

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/...a#.VOAb3m93vIU

The three main pyramids were not built by the people we are told built them as Mr. Temple says. Those pharaohs (If they were such a thing) usurped the pyramids to aggrandize themselves as almost every pharaoh (grave robber) did after them. The Great Pyramid of Iesa had not a miniscule molecule of human remains according to the American Research Center in Egypt who sent as much interior dust and such as they could find to Zurich to be tested in a Mass accelerator.

I quote Temple herewith.

"This is the ‘mini-king list’ of a succession of pharaohs of the 4th Dynasty found carved on a cliff at Wadi Hammamat in the Eastern Desert of Egypt, between the Nile and the Red Sea. The kings’ names go from right to left in historical sequence, and there are five of them, each in a royal cartouche. The first one, with the little chick, broken at the top, is the name of King Khufu, better known to us as King Cheops (the Greek version of his name). Next, to the left of him, is the name of King Radjedef, who is these days generally known as Djedefre. He was the first known pharaoh to incorporate the name of the sun god, Ra or Re, in his name. It is symbolised by the solar disc at the top, and the succeeding pharaohs to the left of him all used it as well. To the left of him is King Raqaf, these days generally known amongst Egyptologists as Khafre, and to the ordinary person as Chephren (the Greek version of his name). Egyptologists disagree amongst themselves as to whether the ‘Ra’ or ‘Re’ should really pronounced at the beginning of the name, as it is written, or whether it was only written there out of respect, and should really be pronounced at the end. The next king to the left is King Ra-Hordjedef, and the last on the left is King Ra-Biuf, or Biufre (the Greek version of his name being Bikheris). This important early list of kings was first discovered in 1949 by Fernand Debono. This list emphasises the fact that a little-known pharaoh intervened in the succession between Cheops and Chephren, and that two other pharaohs who are even less well known intervened between Chephren and Mycerinus, who is not even mentioned here. This evidence is awkward for those who advocate the theory that the three main pyramids of Giza were built by three kings in succession as their tombs, namely Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus. (from Etienne Drioton, ‘Une Liste de Rois de la IV Dynastie dans l’Ouadi Hammamat’, Bulletin de la Société Français d’Égyptologie, Number 16, October 1954, pp. 41-9.)"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-17-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks to Leon Levy

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~semitic/...xpedition.html

This article gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/244-...x-bosnia-semir

The Phoenician or Irish Cultural Age (according to Masonic linguist Connor MacDari) language schools understood the magic of words and symbols better than we do today. The Phoenicians (trans. followers of the Irish King Finn and his Fianna) are the mythological Atlanteans and much more from myth is attributable to them. The Father of Biblical Archaeology says the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. All the languages of the Mediterranean came from the Phoenicians and I draw a connection to Peru and other places in the thread Ogham and Aymara. The Red-Headed League of Megalith Builders are Phoenicians and it now seems possible that the DNN or Ainu did genetic interbreeding with Denisovan Man and Neanderthal to make those red-heads. The Great Pyramid of Iesa and the whole Giza Plateau was constructed by these arch-tectons (see Septuagint showing the family of Jesus by this name).

In this site and link you will see how the myth begins and more evidence of what I say.

"THE ISLAND OF ATLANTIS was a mythical realm of the far West which was sunk beneath the ocean by the gods to punish the people for their immorality.

The name "Atlanteans" was also given by the Greeks to the Phoenician colonies along the Barbary Coast of North Africa (i.e. around Mount Atlas). Diodorus Siculus describes their Titan-mythology and wars with the Libyan Amazones. Plato may have the same nation in mind, since he names the second Atlantian king Gadeiros after a famous Phoenician colony near the Straits of Gibraltar."
    http://www.theoi.com/Phylos/Atlantes.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Forms are well known for their ability to focus energy. It is more than mere amplification such as occurs in a magnifying glass. It creates order such as a trapezoid room does in helping maintain brain firing balance for a schizophrenic. Is it useful to think of these forms like the two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid even though we really don't have the science of why or how the Pyramid used energy and distributed it as fully understood as we should? There is a whole lot we can learn from the following author.

"By Jerry W. Decker www.keelynet.com
    PO Box 111786
    Carrollton, TX 75011

There are fields of study which are relatively unknown to the general public. Though 'Pyramid Power' is well known, few have pursued it to other geometric forms and the phenomena which can be produced by understanding what is happening. Some of the key early researchers into Shape Power and the more specific Pyramid Power include Pavlita {See my article on Pavlita Generators.}, Belizal, Turenne, Drbal and Flanagan. Practical Aether Engineering is accomplished in nature by the use of various geometric forms and patterns as witnessed in the Fibonacci series, fractals, tiles, cones and tetrahedral shapes. Entomologist Phil Callahan has shown how insects and some plants use geometric shapes to collect and transmit electromagnetic and acoustic waves. When one understands that Aether, being the basic substrate of the universe, can be interferred with to such a degree as to produce all manner of energy and matter aggregations, it follows that everything is a result of Aether Engineering to various degrees.

Dan Davidson has been on the cutting edge of the aether engineering field for most of his adult life. In our many discussions and information exchanges over the years, I have found Dan to be one of the most reliable, consistent and serious investigators I've had the privilege to know. Few people have Dan's natural ability to cut to the chase and look for what is practical in the alternative science fields, as opposed to those who prefer to promote phenomena as unknowable mysteries or unproven claims. It takes not only a great amount of dedication and perseverance, but also a considerable investment of personal time and money to make a difference. I have found that Dan puts his money and time where his mouth is and actually does the experiments to refute or validate claims.

One other key gift that I have found Dan to possess is his openness to use other than mechanistic approaches in the study of alternative science. For instance, in some cases, Metaphysics is just as valid a tool as is the use of hardware and it is a rare gift indeed to be able and willing to fill in those missing gaps by using information derived from such sources.

As far as I'm concerned, it is irrelevant as to the information sources that lead to a new technology, only that it works as claimed and can be replicated by others and put into practical use by everyone.

When you read Shape Power, you should keep in mind that Dan is describing a form of aether engineering in its early stages. Recent and current events lend ever greater credence to the idea that long dead civilizations understood these aether principles and used them in their everyday lives. I believe that what you will read in Shape Power is a description of what will eventually lead to radical new technologies. The essence of how geometric patterns can influence energy flows is exactly the same as how antennas and other resonating structures work. Since everything resonates and establishes an information and energy transfer between two or more resonant bodies, then a two dimensional pattern can precisely resonate to a three dimensional structure.

Just as a microwave horn or an antenna collects or transmits wave energy, so too can geometric patterns be used to collect, transmit or modulate surrounding energy fields, including aether. 17th century Cymatics researcher Ernst Chaldni found that vibrating waveplates would allow you to actually see sound waves as a two dimensional image. Hans Jenny discovered how to expand these two dimensional images into three dimensional."
    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Davidson.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 12:10 AM.

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"
    http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

All those people making major bucks selling the alien intervention nonsense should be shot and sh^t upon. But it is not their fault people eat up the crap. I know the TV producers seek it out - rather than facts. I know government people engage in destroying actual artifactual proofs that make humanity the cause and might bring back Brotherhood rather than Empire. I know entirely too much for my own good.

Not only do I have proof of metal-working in Peru - I have proof of smelting iron and making a crowbar. And the above link has a Kimball who may be related to one of those sources. It gets almost redundant and boring yet, everytime I see a TV show my blood boils anew. The Caral pyramids are older than the ones on Giza's Plateau according to some academics. The mummies found in the Hebrides and Canary Islands have similar interment procedures to those in Peru. There are many things that show advanced technology started in Peru and it is hard to know when it all began or what kind of culture may have taught the white people known as the Chachapoyas who were still the leaders of the people ruled by Incas even though history tells us they were defeated a short time before Pizarro arrived. I have presented a DNA map at W-M which shows the Ainu (DNN) in Peru and Polynesia.

"A team of archaeologists, led by Dr Mike Parker Pearson of Sheffield University, has recently found the remains of what are believed to be two mummified Bronze Age bodies, buried under the floor of a prehistoric house at Cladh Hallan on the Hebridean Island of South Uist. The house in which the mummy skeletons were buried was part of a unique Bronze Age complex, which is as mysterious as the preserved corpses that were buried there.

'The skeletons looked very unusual...like Peruvian mummies'."
    (1)

The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics from Peruvian conquerors and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 12:12 AM.

The National Geographic TV channel was introduced with a lot of fanfare suggesting they would address who built the Pyramids and yet to this day it has not happened and we still get Hawass type lies allowing people to think it was either aliens or Egyptians. He has been proven to be a money-grubbing fraud, what is Nat Geo?

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean. Probably I do not need to point out that heliopolitanism is sun-worship and son-worship.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

All megaliths are astronomical observatories and collectors of cosmic energy. When we destroyed all written records of people like Poseidonius we lost a great deal of far more ancient information which some of the following authors suggest Ptolemy would have had in the Great Library - I agree.

I am not an astronomer nor do I fully understand all these calculations. They seem focused on the Short count which deals with planetary movement (especially Venus which is the morning star and Lucifer - and whose transit tells us about sun activity effecting the earth - Heliopolitanism). The Dresden Codex it discusses and evaluates is a major part of Mayan research by the likes of Churchward.

http://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/maya/boehm/boehm51.htm

Adam brings us a valuable trove including Samuel Beckett.

http://alchemyfraternitas.ru/media/libra/kniga/28.pdf

In this link we have connections of Ptolemy (see thread) to Eastern thought and variations but confirmation of knowledge through contact. All astrological knowledge was part of the Pentagon Dodecahedron and some day the Antikythera will be more fully understood as it was in the time of Poseidonius whose writings were destroyed.

https://altairastrology.wordpress.co...rms-or-bounds/

From the above we have a little discourse about Chaldean astronomy. I recall their math was base 60 and the Mayan zero mathematical system replaced it around the 8th Century AD after it was brought out of India 150 years after the Mayans invented it.

"Like so many things astrological there are different preferences. Most astrologers in Hellenistic times seemed to have used the Egyptian terms, maybe because they didn’t buy Ptolemy’s story of finding them in an ancient manuscript? We will never know for sure whether Ptolemy did indeed find a system as ancient as the Egyptian or whether the manuscript was merely a device for giving his system some authority. The argument for the first is that Ptolemy was an encyclopaedist who collected all the material available to him (and before the burning of the library in Alexandria that would have been plenty) and not an astrologer. I haven’t come across any reference to his system being used during or after his time, but that doesn’t mean that this wasn’t the case, it just means I haven’t come across documentation. Ptolemy’s terms seemed to have been more popular in the middle ages to the time of William Lilly. Both he and Bonatus provide tables for the Ptolemaic terms. Interestingly enough Johannes Schöner in his book on the Judgement of Nativities used Egyptian terms.

I am not about to recommend one or the other leaving it to your judgement, dear reader. Both camps will tell you that their system works. And indeed both systems share some common features. There are differences in some of the signs and there are also often differences in how large the bounds are in each sign. But compared to the Chaldean system they are more similar than different. The Chaldean system seems accounts for a diurnal or nocturnal birth, with the term positions of Saturn and Mercury dependant on this. The Egyptian and ptolemaic systems ignore this. Also the Chaldean system has a regular division of degrees in each sign. The first term always has 8 degrees and each succeeding term one degree less (8-7-6-5-4)."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-20-2015 at 08:28 PM.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Davidson.pdf

Further thought from the above treatise dovetails with much of what I have written here about mind control.

"Dr. Thelma Moss at UCLA determined the brainwave patterns for
    various emotional and physical states. These patterns, recorded on a
    chart recorder in two dimensions, can be projected into a subject to
    produce a desired effect. The projected pattern is again three
    dimensional and thus a structured Shape. Dr. Michael Persinger has
    found that thoughts occur in the brain as three dimensional forms, which
    are reduced by instrumentation to two dimensional patterns.
    The Egyptian god Thoth was keeper of the Words of Power, used to
    produce controlled phenomena when spoken with the correct intonation
    and pronunciation. In the case of Isis healing her child of a fatal
    scorpion bite, the use of a specific word of power caused the poison to
    be expelled from the body and the lifeforce to return. Other legends and
    myths also refer to the use of such words of power.

The words of power produced a three dimensional pattern which would resonate with the
    aether to produce a desired effect or reality in matter or energy.
    Edward Leedskalnin, builder of the famous Coral Castle in Homestead,
    Florida claimed he had rediscovered how the Egyptians built the
    pyramids. We must take him seriously because he left the entire castle
    as a physical proof of his ability to move large stones without the use of
    equipment. Neighbors said he 'sang' to the stones, but there was never
    an eyewitness to testify to this technique. Perhaps he discovered the
    words of power that could be used to produce an aether and gravity
    deflection pattern leading to levitation.

One of the greatest problems with Shape Power at its current stage, is
    the lack of instrumentation that can directly detect quantified changes in
    aether."

I do not find any cross talk or integration from Philosophical Plasticity people to Bucky Fuller's FORMS and functions. It is too bad - because the philosophers are taking out each other's laundry and not getting it really clean. But Jung is always (It seems) a part of what we are becoming.

"© 2004 John Gaboury

Introduction

This is an analysis of the correlation and synergy between (1) basic psychological observations and theory, and (2) natural geometry.

Both the triangle and square appear in nature. Buckminster Fuller recognized the tetrahedron as the basic building block of the universe. He also showed how two tetrahedrons form the basis of a stable cube. {And said the Great Pyramid as constructed in original form had two tetrahedra.} Metals have this structure. Metals conduct electricity. Our brain and body conduct psychic energy.

The analysis relates Carl Jung's theory of Psychological Types to the stable cube, in which the forces are relatively balanced.

Then the analysis gives a new perspective on Type theory, one which gives strong credibility to Remo Roth's emphasis that awareness of emanations from the Body Soul or Gut Brain are critical for wholeness. If we have only four of Jung's eight functions in our mind (Head Brain), two introverted and two extroverted, where are the other four? The analysis indicates they are the functions of the Gut Brain.

In an attempt to focus on what is being discussed, not what it is named, the exposition tries to avoid mixing theory with cultural issues. All four functions (Sensing, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling) as well as Introversion and Extroversion are in both the Head Brain and Gut Brain. For this reason, the terms Logos Psyche and Eros Psyche are not used. Logos seems to be associated with Thinking, and Eros Feeling. Nevertheless, a few implications for cultural issues in general are discussed towards the end of the analysis."

http://www.cgjungpage.org/learn/arti...and-the-psyche

The Gnostics are thus traceable to at least the builders of the Great Pyramid which the Septuagint (Greek Bible) intimates when it says the family of Jesus and Joseph were "arch-tectons" or architects. This was the hardest thing to confirm from the writings of Conor MacDari along with the fruit of 'direct cognition' which comes from this harmony. This video gets it right about 'direct experience'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4x8DvWEdY

For those who still believe mankind did not travel the oceans when the Giza Plateau was developed - here is something to chew on. Yes, it is a little later but this is not the first such evidence of such travel - not by a long shot.

And the hits just keep on coming! History is a web of lies where people call other people ignorant or unable to write or travel, or even think and be conscious (John Locke and the Pope during the heathen invasion of paradise). But the people before the second millennium BCE in this report traveled and traded in the whole area from Egypt to Denmark.

"After taking a new look at a pair of ancient cobalt beads, archaeologists now believe these Bronze Age artifacts may have been manufactured in the same workshop as the blue glass on King Tut’s death mask.

If that’s the case, an extensive trade network likely ran from ancient Denmark to Egypt and Mesopotamia around 3,400 years ago, the researchers say.

For the research, an international team of Danish and French archaeologists used a technique called plasma-mass spectrometry to analyze the chemical composition of 23 glass beads dating back to between 1400 and 1100 B.C. The set of beads was unearthed from Danish graves in the late 19th century.

The analysis revealed that two cobalt beads in the set contained the same trace elements as glass made in Egypt around the same time, which suggests they came from the same region. In fact, the researchers say the new discovery is the first Egyptian cobalt glass that has been found outside the Mediterranean area."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6323680.html

Maybe it is the first called Egyptian but Merovingian glass was archaeologically unearthed at Glastonbury.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 09:21 AM.

AN INTERVIEW:

1. Can you briefly summarize why you think history is a weapon of war against people?

Briefly?, not really, except to say Sun Tzu wasn’t the first to notice that propaganda was the first and most important part of conquest. Caesars won more through secret deals and blackmailing the likes of Herod and the Sanhedrin than they ever did through force of arms. We saw how guerillas work against a conqueror in Vietnam and even in Iraq at the present. I have written about ninety books. The framework for a new history that is based on forensics and science or artifacts rather than priestly power-mongers is now available.

2. But surely there are many who have written a truer history since the end of the Dark Ages?

Yes, but the destruction of libraries and the records of supposed beliefs in things like the Flat Earth or Kelts being ‘barbarians’ is still a part of current scholarship because people quote Caesar’s Journals that were actually written by Hirtius or other propaganda as if these reports are actual fair reportage to some extent as they say that is all we have. Michael Parenti and others like Howard Zinn of Harvard who have often been drummed out of Universities do tell a little of what I consider is true history. There has been some earlier authors quoted in the works of Herodotus and others once considered fiction but now being supported by actual artifacts.

3. What about when war is not going on? We still get the same history don’t we?

I love how Joseph Campbell described the SPIN which occurred at the start of WWII in his address called ‘Permanent Human Values’ to the women he taught at Sarah Lawrence University. It ended up getting him branded as a Nazi by some truly sadistic government mouthpieces in the media. In any event we have always been preparing for or engaged in war as I see it.

4. I recall having read that address, it was magnificent and should be required reading for everyone and covered before every movement of government towards more conflict. But surely you aren’t saying that all history is a lie, are you? Campbell didn’t go that far.

No, of course not. There are always lots of facts presented along with dates and data that can boggle the mind of a good statistician. Mark Twain knew a lot about ‘lies, damn lies and statistics’ though.

5. Yes, and we recently saw how the standard operating procedure of passing the buck or Hide the Ball worked on the cover-up of the real reason we invaded Iraq and all that weapons of mass destruction – didn’t we? But let’s get into the Great Pyramid which you write volumes about. You make the point that the ‘fit’ of the rocks or blocks can’t be explained by the scholars who say Egyptians built it as some sort of make-work program now that the slaves fiction has been thoroughly disproven due to artifacts. In fact you have built a rather intricate charge of a conspiracy to destroy and lie about these things to the point of blaming WGBH and the video called ‘This Old Pyramid’. Can you substantiate these charges for my listeners?

I do, but it isn’t done in a sound byte. Let me say this though. I saw a letter from David Suzuki of ‘The Nature of Things’ in response to formal factual presentations from Davidovits and Morris about how they used modern equipment with forklift trucks and hardened steel tools to make that puny Pyramid which they didn’t even have the guts to admit shifted in the sand. He noted he had not been given the footage or facts that showed these things. And when it comes to Hawass and his trotting out weird alien theories or theorists as if that proves he is open to alternatives – THAT is pure SPIN!

6. I found the part where Archaeology Magazine was printing articles saying the Sphinx and Pyramids were mere imitations of natural landforms a little bizarre. But that poured in place theory of Davidovits which you support doesn’t explain the ‘fit’ of the sarcophagus or the obelisks found in their quarries. It also does not explain the lack of rubble which engineers can demonstrate would result from any quarrying effort.

The quarrying was done for obelisks and corniches or special fitting needs - the rubble was then used in the rock-making.

I support that as just one of the technologies they used and you are right it cannot explain a 1/150th inch tolerance in the lidless sarcophagus that never had any human remains in it. In fact no Giza Pyramid had any funerary purpose and no remains of humans have been found in them. The American Research Center in Egypt did use AMS accelerators to date biologics found inside the Pyramid in some places. These biologics like straw showed the Great Pyramid is 450 years older than the Step Pyramid which Egyptology says was built before the Great Pyramid.

7. Ok, I guess we can’t cover all the other possible technologies that you and the likes of Christopher Dunn have shown could have been used. You really do have a passionate stance on the matter of Hawass and the likes of Cayce the Masonic agent and his Foundation which paid to educate Hawass and Lehner though.

I surely do have issues with liars and the Bible Narrative which ultimately justifies Manifest Destiny and blames G-d or attributes things to aliens when man is responsible for all these things. National Geographic and other Egyptologists outside that cabal have provided me with lots of good reading and I share these perspectives with my readers. The most important thing is Iesa (Brotherhood) which became a title later applied to the children and adepts of those who built the Great Pyramid of Iesa. It translates as Jesus or even Zeus at one time.

8. But you carry on about Kelts and Phoenicians to the point that it is almost impossible to imagine they really were all over the earth with the Red-headed League of Megalith Builders making the hundreds of Pyramids. And some of the uses of the Earth Energy Grid they are built to enhance which are located or aligned with; are really TOO fantastic to accept for someone who has not studied all the sources you quote.

I know that, believe me. There are no simple or true black and white answers that you can answer tests with in order to get a better grade. There are lots of good questions and I think those questions lead to us challenging the current leadership about why we aren’t using free energy or Tesla Technology and many other things don’t you? As to Plato and the Atlantis fiction I now have genetics to support this real history. It shows white man was in the Americas as soon as he arrived in Europe and he may even have come to Northwest Europe from the Americas; before he arrived in Central Europe and Iberia or Spain. That was 30,000 years ago just shortly after the first white men (Kelts or Kets of the Caucasus, under the watchful care of the D'Ainu or DNN) arrived in Casiberia.

9. Yes, I do see the corporate entities and names or other linguistic proofs of older scholars are soundly backed by genetics and the forensics like the cocaine from Peru in Egyptian mummies. But I am sure most people will have a hard time swallowing that their teachers have been so disingenuous.

My first wife and lifelong significant other is a teacher-leader and activist of some standing. I totally understand the difficulties they face. Kaoru Yamamoto does a good exposé on the testing industry and the lack of teaching thinking or a Joy of Learning in the Kuiper’s Social Science Encyclopedia or other articles he has written. Alfred North Whitehead gave an address at Harvard in about the same time Campbell was talking in New York to the ladies of Sarah Lawrence. He makes a good case for the kind of real education that should have been occurring as do many others since him. How can a teacher pierce the veils of propaganda and all the lies as well as baby-sit kids whose parents were never taught to teach in the first place? Is there anything more important to the future of humanity than breaking this Cycle of Violence where parents are allowed to train more deviates and dump all the same issues from generation to generation, as the system grinds down all individuality and soul?

10. Hey, I am the interviewer. I see what you mean but getting back to my question – why should we believe your history rather than the one we have been taught?

I ask people to consider the facts and do their own research or checking. I have the quotes from the sciences and data in the archaeological record which supports cell diffusion history – don’t I? Most reviews from readers certainly suggest that Diverse Druids was a major impact on their view of history.

11. You say that the builders of the Great Pyramid or ‘arch-tectons’ as the Septuagint calls the family of Jesus are still connected or part of what forces really govern us today. Yet you also seem very amenable to the true teaching of Jesus. Do you really think the Merovingians and Stuart or Hesse/Battenbergs are related to the Rothschilds?

It is funny how people have no difficulty with connecting the Hapsburgs with the De Medicis and Borgia but the Rothschilds are supposed to be different and were merely good financial types. Yes, I am certain the Rothschilds were passed the whole spy network and monopoly through the adopted son of the De Medicis that goes by the name St. Germain. This monopoly that the Templars once had, included secrets of esoterics and trade in the era of Solomon or Joseph of Arimathaea and probably before Melchizedek.

Last edited by R_Baird; 04-22-2016 at 08:29 AM.