Thread: Mystery Hill

Mystery Hill

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref...e/fellview.htm

The Libyan text mentioned can be found in New Guinea and Libya is where Carthage was - Phoenician!

The Prehistoric Worldwide Import of the Great Lakes

This is the Table of Contents for my book on the Old Copper Culture surrounding the pure orichalcum or copper of Lake Superior.

CHAPTER ONE: From 'Hell' and Back.

- The Canadian Encyclopedia says:
    "The ancestors of the Iroquois can be traced backwards in New York State by archaeological evidence to at least 500 BC. And possibly as far back as 4,000 BC. The distinctive Iroquois culture of the historic period seems to have developed by about 1000 AD."
    In order to take the Iroquois back to 4000 BC one has to find the Megwi and Adena before them were once people who lived in Poverty Point where Eurasiatic technology existed and tall people thrived in the Keltic mound building tradition.

CHAPTER TWO: Manitou's Mounds and Mississippi Mud.

- Professor Jesse Jennings wrote what the Smithsonian called 'authoritative' and in its third edition says:
    "...are all the high cultures of the New World resultant from a diffusion of ideas, customs, artifacts, and religious-social practices of the OLD WORLD?"
    - He also says: "Even more unusual at the two sites was the microflint work. The industry involved the striking of long, prismatic flakes from egg-shaped flint nodules or cores in a manner reminiscent of Eurasiatic Mesolithic industries."

CHAPTER THREE: Guardians of the Iberian Gateway (ST. Lawrence, Hudson).

- J. V. Wright is one of Canada's top academics and he wrote A History of the Native People's of Canada, Volume I, (10,000 - 1,000 B.C.) and he says:
    "Historically documented native beliefs in Canada appear to have been quite similar to those of the pre-Christian Celtic, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples as well as other parts of the world..."
    - He also brings us: "The Allumette-1 and Morrison's Island-6 sites, in addition to other activities, they functioned as manufacturing centres of copper tools."

CHAPTER FOUR: The Great Wall of China Extends to Ohio's 'Giants'.

- Elizabeth Wayland Barber's The Mummies of Ǘrümchi says:
    "Linguistically these twins show features lumping them most closely with the 'westernmost' Indo-European languages: Celtic and Italic.... But they are not particularly similar to their nearest geographical neighbors..."
    - Also, she states: "What Professor Mair {University of Pennsylvania} recognized there stunned him. The mummies appeared to be neither Chinese nor Mongoloid in facial type; they looked, in fact, distinctively Caucasian..."

CHAPTER FIVE: Peru Shakes Hands With Poverty Point.

- "The rise and fall of Celtic sea power has been strangely neglected... Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, most of Book III of Caesar's De Bello Gallico is devoted to the greatest naval battle he was ever called upon to mount.... No less than 220 ships, all larger than and superior in construction to those of the opposing Roman navy under Admiral Brutus." These words from Professor Barraclough Fell set the truth of ancient worldwide travel and trade in motion.
    - He is the champion of many and the outcast of his Harvard 'cronies' and other academics. There is no part of this planet were we will not show the Kelts or 'keltoi'.
    - The artifacts found near the mound builder's main sites that came to me after doing this book include a Dream Dancer's Mask of metal which weighs two and a half pounds.

CHAPTER SIX: Memphremagog:

- The Catholic Encyclopedia says: "Finally, Josephus and others identify Magog with Scythia, but in antiquity this name was used to designate vaguely any northern population." Scythia is central to the birthplace of the Kelts as genetic research shows in 35-30,000 year ago time. http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths...art-one-001155 'Phre' is 'fire' from the 'sun' of Druidic or Heliopolitan sun worship which is the original root of Phremasonry according to Thomas Paine.
    - The most telling evidence of European involvement in North America before Christ might be the 'extinct' or should I say 'immortal' North American horse that I think was like a Shetland Pony because there were no horses or artifacts thereof for the previous 5000 years. Here is an archaeologist of note by the name of Quimby, whose report goes most un-noted: "1954 The Old Copper Assemblage and Extinct Animals. American Antiquity 20: 169-170. Quimby analyses an occurrence of deeply buried copper artifacts and associated animal bones near Fort Williams in southwest Ontario. The discovery, made in 1913 and 1916, was recorded in a geological report. Quimby reasons that the site may date to the Altithermal, approximately 3500-2000 B.C., and that the bones are those of the bison and the extinct native horse."

CHAPTER SEVEN: Copper Making Secrets and Speculations About Crystalline or Stone Age Knowledge.

- I can show the reason for red ochre on Mungo Man's skeleton (and many other cultures around the world) is possibly connected to the alchemical (shamanic) use of cinnabar. This was adequate payment for the Beothuk who were in the northern Hudson Bay route for copper when the earth had not yet rebounded much from the glaciers retreat before moving with their Keltic family to L'anse Amour around the 6th Millennium B.C.
    - Here is something spiritual about the 'immortal' element of mercury to consider. "Cinnabar will become mercury, and passing through a series of other sublimations, it is again turned into cinnabar, and thus it enables man to enjoy eternal life." This is from J. Bronowski's book and TV documentary produced by the BBC called The Ascent of Man.

CHAPTER EIGHT: Pre-Columbian and Post-Christian Americans from Europe.

- In Tucson we have on-going digs of irrigation canals and a civilization from 2000 BC but in the 1920s another more recent 'find' was made. It was by the top people in the science and handled in the appropriate manner but met a cover up to equal what happened at Manitoulin Island. Here is a little about this story from Ancient American. "Translation of the combined Latin text told a surprising story: 'In Memoriam Romani Actius: In memory of Romans Actius and Theodore, Consuls of great cities. We are carried forward on the sea (to) Calalus, {The site of present day Ocala in Florida, the name was taken from the Latin name of Porto Cale, Portugal. These Jews now meet the Toltecs and a man from the city of Rhodes - which was a key enduring fortification of the Keltic Phoenicians past the time of Posidonius who thought highly of them.} an unknown land (and) a people ruling wildly (Indians?). Toltezus (and) Silvanus are won over, Theodorus brings his forces from the city, Rhoda. And more than 700 are captured. No gold. They are (or shall be) banished from the city.
    - {The metal tablets decipherment continues.}Theodorus, a man of the greatest valor, rules during 14 years. Iacobus rules during (after Theodorus) six years. God helping it (?) is not to be feared. In the name of Israel, Iacobus born again (in) the city.... Benjamin was king of the people. He came from Seine to Rome, the bravest of the Gauls..." The Benjaminites are central players in the intrigues of New World Order that are throughout history.

CHAPTER NINE: Debunkers and the Flat Earth Fiction.

- The web brings me the words of Theosophist scholars who add an important observation about the propaganda Rome used to gain ever greater control of this world. Rome as an Empire expanded whenever the people of Rome were dispossessed of booty from the evil wrought by their leaders. "Jewish scholars had already proved the similarity between the Laws of Moses and the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras. Christians claimed that Jesus was a unique character, while the entire pagan world knew that the legends surrounding Jesus' life were identical with those of pagan gods. Students of comparative religion recognized their similarity to the traditions of great spiritual Teachers who had preceded Jesus."

CHAPTER TEN: Manitoulin Island and Mooring Stones.

- "The site's discoverer (Lee) was hounded from his Civil Service position into prolonged unemployment; publication outlets were cut off, the evidence was misrepresented by several prominent authors among the Brahmins; the tons of artifacts vanished into storage bins of the National Museum of Canada; for refusing to fire the discoverer the Director of the National Museum (Dr. Jacques Rousseau), who had proposed having a monograph on the site published, was himself fired and driven into exile; official positions of prestige and power were exercised in an effort to gain control over just six Sheguiandah specimens that had not gone under cover; and the site itself has been turned into a tourist resort." It has actually been built upon by a tourist campsite, just as the Kennewick Man site was covered over and pylons and trees sunk upon it the day before a congressional Bill was to take effect to protect it.
    - Professor Emeritus James Scherz of the University of Wisconsin says: "More likely than not, they were but one of numerous peoples from around the world who were attracted to the copper riches found in the Upper Great Lakes Region of ancient America."

Cont\d
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-22-2015 at 01:58 PM.

David Kelley is the Professor Emeritus of the University of Alberta at Calgary (or was) and he supported Fell in many ways. He documented that an early form of Ogham he calls Tiffinaugh was what is found at Peterborough Ontario (where someone has allowed some engravings to be destroyed) and show Phoenician or Viking looking craft dated to 3500 BCE (the etchings). He is also a key figure in the breaking of the Mayan Code.

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs...01stengel2.htm

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Easter Island and New Zealand Kelts Before History.

- From respected scholars in India who have succeeded in decoding the Ilavarta language that is similar to the Rongorongo on Easter Island we have:
    -
    "On this point it is worth noting that the account of ancient Indian history found in most textbooks is completely wrong. They make the Harappan Civilization pre-Vedic while the latest research shows it to be the other way. In fact, it belongs to the closing centuries of the Vedic Age. The idea that India was invaded by 'Indo-European' Aryans who destroyed the Harappan or Indus Valley Civilization and then composed the Vedas has been thoroughly discredited. The language of the Harappans is Vedic Sanskrit and their civilization was Vedic. This was known even before the script was deciphered. There are Vedic symbols all over the place at archaeological sites - like Vedic altars, the Swastika symbol and the 'OM' sign among others. The 'Aryan invasion' and the 'Aryan-Dravidian wars' were created by European colonial and missionary scholars, to serve their own interests."
    CHAPTER TWELVE: Yonaguni and the Kensington Runestone. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/scie...ture-8965.html

- "Dear Mr. Collins: I am a high school world history teacher, Cuban born and Princeton educated. With great interest I have been reading about Atlantis and I am concerned about a great many things from a historical perspective. Please let me share these with you. First, I have no delusions that, as a Cuban I am related to any Atlantean peoples - they were gone long before I arrived on the Earth. Second, I have a strong suspicion that when we find Atlantis, where you say it is, our world will never be the same. Our notions of what is and what was will be changed forever. Our theories about time and the existence of civilizations predating Greece and Rome will send shock waves that will reverberate through out the known world."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 10:58 PM.

In this link you can see Ogham and the normal academic repetition of the lie dealing with when Ogham originated. As covered elsewhere I document why Rome lied about the origins of Ogham amid it's pursuit to destroy all evidence, books and knowledge of prior culture in order to make people respect and fear Rome more. But the lie is being rolled back and even MacAleister started to see it was far more ancient before he died.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancie...uild-it-001668

Like me, Bernal supports the Peruvian cocaine connection with Egyptian mummies that a top forensic scientist named Balabanova found. She got five other labs to confirm her work because she knew what academics would do to protect their me-too pay and paradigm propaganda. He is another of my many great sources who question racist Empires of deceit.

"Examines the claims of Professor Martin Bernal who questions the assumption of the Europeans of our civilization placing instead the black Egyptians and Phoenicians at the center of the West's origins.

Black Athena examines Cornell Professor Martin Bernal's iconoclastic study of the African origins of Greek civilization and the explosive academic debate it provoked.

This film offers a balanced, scholarly introduction to the disputes surrounding multiculturalism, political correctness and Afrocentric curricula sweeping college campuses today.

In his book Black Athena, Prof. Bernal convincingly indicts 19th-century scholars for constructing a racist "cult of Greece" based upon a purely Aryan origin for Western culture. He accuses these classicists of suppressing the numerous connections between African and Near Eastern cultures and early Greek myth and art.

Leading classical scholars, on the other hand, contend that Bernal, like the 19th-century classicists he attacks, uses evidence selectively, uncritically and ahistorically to support his own Afrocentric agenda.

They argue that cultural diffusion alone can't account for the distinctive achievements of the Greeks during the Classical Period. Black Athena can help students begin to distinguish between sound scholarship and cultural bias - whether inherited from the past or imposed by the present.

Watch the full documentary now"

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/black...ncient-greece/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 11:01 PM.

This link has much to be recommended even if it does not shine a light on Ogham as the origin of the Language of the BRDS (My last name). It says it is an Ur-Language which I am now more convinced than ever is the DNN or D'Ainu since we have the over 500,000 year old art I have referred to in many posts. Fulcanelli is tres important and Bridges has done another good job here. Think for yourself as your hold your hand in front of you and move your fingers to witness the knots of the quipas and the various letters of Ogham.

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html

This link takes you to an author talking about Greeks going to Lake Superior around the time of the Trojan War and debating Homer's validity or time frame too. http://atlantipedia.ie/samples/tag/gulf-stream
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-28-2015 at 01:51 PM.

New Dawn Magazine brings us another great article which touches on all so many threads. When you see the ancient temples at places like Mystery Hill all around the planet you are witnessing what academics call anomalies or co-incidental development, it is no proof for cultural contact - oh yea! Your mother wears army boots - I say. She also rows out to Navy ships when they are miles away.

Secret Mysteries of the Sun Revealed

February 15, 2014 By davidjones

By WAYNE PURDON

From 1209-1249 one of the worst genocides in history was conducted against the Cathars, a heretical sect in southern France. Pope Innocent III, promising gold and indulgences (the remission of punishment due for sins) in exchange for the blood of the Cathars, sent 30,000 crusaders into France to massacre the Cathars and their supporters.

The Cathars were hunted, tortured, burned at the stake and savagely murdered by the Church’s hired killers. Estimates place the total number of Cathars and sympathisers murdered between 300,000 and 1,000,000 men, women and children. Throughout this bloodbath, an amazing phenomenon was witnessed. The Cathars did not express fear, anger or pain, but only bliss, despite the most horrendous atrocities committed against them. What were they on?

According to William Henry in Mary Magdalene: The Illuminator, it was a psychoactive substance produced by the brain – the Cathars had learned the techniques necessary to produce it from the secret teachings of Jesus. It was called Christos (anointing oil) by the Essenes, who passed on their secrets to Jesus from Moses, who had obtained them in Egypt from descendants of the banished Atonite priests of Akhenaton.

These teachings involve the power of the sun and the power of the spoken word and constitute what I call “the mysteries of the sun.” They were part of the Egyptian, Babylonian and Greek mysteries, and the Gnostic teachings of the early Christians and secret societies. They have been given to every culture by great adepts as means of enlightening the minds of the people and freeing them from the darkness of ignorance and superstition.

In this article, I will briefly examine the life and teachings of the founders of various mystery schools in the Middle East and Mediterranean area from the Pharaoh Thutmose III to Omraam Mikhail Aivanhov. There were other mystery schools in India, China, Peru and elsewhere, but the ones I have chosen represent a continuity that spanned millennia and formed the spiritual roots of the Judeo-Christian heritage.

The story of the mysteries of the sun is as old as mankind and as new as the latest scientific breakthrough. In 1882, Ignatius Donnelly published Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. In this book, he argued convincingly that Atlantis had established colonies in Peru, Egypt and elsewhere and that the mythologies and mysteries of these peoples represented the original religion of the Atlanteans, which was a form of sun worship.

He wrote, “The religion of the Atlanteans, as Plato tells us, was pure and simple; they made no regular sacrifices but fruits and flowers; they worshipped the sun. In Peru a single deity was worshipped, and the sun, his most glorious work, was honoured as his representative. Quetzalcoatl, the founder of the Aztecs, condemned all sacrifice but that of fruits and flowers. [We can see how far the Aztec religion degenerated over the centuries to the low point of human sacrifice by the time of the Conquest.] The first religion of Egypt also was pure and simple; its sacrifices were fruits and flowers; temples were erected to the sun, Ra, throughout Egypt. In Peru the great festival of the sun was called Ra-mi.”

Between pre-dynastic Egypt and the eighteenth dynasty, the “pure and simple” solar religion of Egypt became very corrupt and complicated. There were several sun gods and a whole host of minor gods. The priesthood was rich and powerful and the people depended on them for magic amulets, praying to the gods on their behalf and giving them a proper elaborate send-off into the afterlife. Fruits and flowers were no longer fitting sacrifices; animals took their place.

Enter Pharaoh Thutmose III. A younger son of Amenhotep I, he owed his rule to the intervention of the priesthood of Amen-Ra who, in a religious ritual invoking the will of Amen-Ra, appointed him pharaoh, even though he was not in line for the succession. Thutmose realised that the priesthood was becoming too powerful and sought to curb their power by outwardly paying obeisance to Amen-*Ra, but secretly worshipping Aton and supporting a separate priesthood of Aton at Heliopolis who were loyal to the throne.

Under his rule, Thutmose III permitted the common people to indulge in all their fanciful beliefs and superstition such as magic amulets. He believed that a gradual change in the existing religious beliefs could be more easily and permanently accomplished by establishing a secret mystery school, the students of which would put into practice higher standards. He wanted to gradually infuse into Egyptian religion from the top down those mysteries, myths and rites that would raise the people to a higher understanding and morality.

Thus, in 1489 BCE he founded a secret mystery school, the Order of the Rose Cross, which the Rosicrucians claim descent from and which still exists today. Members of this mystery school were called the Therapeutea, meaning “physicians of the soul.” The sungazing Essene sect of Alexandria later adopted this name and the rosy-cross symbol.

William Henry, in The Healing Sun Code, linked the rosy-cross and the Rosicrucian secrets with the “rising of the Healing Sun, the source of life and wisdom.” I recently talked to a woman who studied Egyptology for 25 years and knew about Thutmose III and the Rosicrucians. She told me that she once knew a Rosicrucian lady, who every time she felt ill would face the sun and do a special breathing exercise in which she would breath in the fire of the sun to burn impurities in her body. She lived to be very old. This technique was part of the secret teachings of the Rosicrucians, which they were very careful not to reveal to the uninitiated.

Another technique used by Thutmose III and members of his order was the use of healing rods while sungazing (see Figure 1). These were copper and zinc tubes that contained hardened coal and magnetite respectively. They were reintroduced to the world by the Russian mystic Count Stefan Colonn Walewski, who was a member of a sungazing mystery school in the Caucasian Mountains. They amplify the current that passes through the body between the sun and earth while sungazing, enhancing meditation and quickening healing and the development of psychic powers.

Thutmose III’s son and grandson continued with the mystery school and the cult of Aton, but it wasn’t until his great grandson, Akhenaton, took the throne that things came to a head."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...e-sun-revealed
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 11:12 PM.

The Boston University people must really have special access to the purple juice of Reverend Jones or wish they had. Their hallucinatory academic proclamations of archaeology have included all manner of fraudulent de-bunking. The day should soon be upon them when all funds are cut off. But it won't happen in our lifetimes because there was ample proof of their lies a long time ago. In this link you will get a long list of their accomplished frauds which they have passed off as fact. See also Professor Wiseman (I could be a wise-ass and remark about a Dickens malapropism.) on the Kensington Runestone which all academics except one who gathered before his article appeared in Archaeology Magazine disagreed with his assertions. Note the 12,000 year Clovis nonsense near the end of the article.

https://www.bu.edu/bridge/archive/20...rchaeology.htm

When I see Cistercians helping develop Hitler or at the site of an early use of The Plague to eliminate the beautiful people of Bountiful (North America) I wonder who was behind the effort. In this case I have only the probable fact of an infestation and maybe it did not spread too far because the Nipissing shamans had good medicine and insight. It involves another hotly contested anomaly in our history of lies - the Kensington Runestone.

Scott Wolter of America Unearthed appears to have been at the Radisson Hotel when the Midwest Archaeological Society met and brought experts from Norway and engineers as well as chemists to study and agree the KRS is authentic. He is a Duke University scholar and Kehoe might be related to the scholar who showed the Ertebolle Pottery of Scandinavia was brought to the Americas millennia before this.

"KRS story with a wealth of historical information to produce a new interpretation of the origin and subsequent movements of the KRS. Very succinctly, Reiersgord theorized that the Scandinavian explorers were Cistercian monks from Gotland, along with some Norwegian sailors and navigators, and the “ten men red with blood and tortured” were victims, not of an Indian massacre, but of an outbreak of bubonic plague. (The plague, or Black Death, had swept through Europe shortly before the date on the KRS: 1346-50, and continued to flare up for decades after that.) Reiersgord’s scenario could account for the rapid decimation of Native Americans long before the westward migrations of European settlers, the Dakota legends of a pre-Columbian visit by white men with iron tools and weapons (see below), and other mysteries of American history.3 Finally, recent geological studies by Scott Wolter have shown that the weathering of the KRS inscription indicates at least 200 years of exposure before its discovery in 1898.4 If so Ohman (or any other alleged nineteenth-century hoaxer) could not have incised the inscription, and dating it before 1700 reduces the opportunity, means, and motive for such a hoax to the vanishing point. If this geological finding holds up, all the objections to “aberrant runes” and anachronistic words will be rendered irrelevant. The KRS will have to be accepted as a genuine fourteenth-century document, and its odd words and phrases will eventually be added to dictionaries of medieval Scandinavian.
    3 "

http://jdbengt.net/articles/kensington.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-06-2016 at 09:02 AM. Reason: add content