Alfred North Whitehead
Alfred North Whitehead is a panentheist luminary and philosophical genius with the heart of a true mystic like the great sages and alchemists of the dark and hidden past. I especially like these brief words of his.When he spoke to the students of Harvard in 1940 he identified the issues facing the difficulty of getting a real education just as Joseph Campbell did around the same time in a speech to his Sarah Lawrence students. I often quote his address titled Permanent Human Values and I highly recommend or insist that everyone read it. It can be summed up in these words often quoted from Whitehead by Ralph Nader."Mathematical physics presumes in the first place an electromagnetic field of activity pervading space and time. The laws which condition this field are nothing else than the conditions observed by the general activity of the flux of the world, as it individualises itself in the events.""Duty arises from our potential control over the course of events. Where attainable knowledge could have changed the issue, ignorance has the guilt of vice."
Mr. Whitehead's close association with one of my childhood heroes named Bertrand Russell is something I have wondered about as I became aware that Russell, like JFK, had gone against his Merovingian family. Reports say they went different directions or parted company after many years for uncertain reasons and I know Whitehead was interested in the affairs of secret societies and their impact on the governance of the world as the above quote certainly would allow me to speculate. Could Whitehead have known about Joseph Kennedy and his nefarious involvements in the Pilgrims, Corsair Club or other Illuminized efforts? I may never know for sure, but it is clear to me he was at Harvard during the critical period leading up to many of the events including an association with Kennedy advisor (and Merovingian) and handler John Kenneth Galbraith. I must again make it clear that the Illuminati cannot be simply negated with words like Satanic or 'global corporatists'; their vision for the world has a lot of merit as Weishaupt defender Thomas Jefferson once noted.
I am sure Whitehead and I would enjoy talking about these thoughts I have on making questions more important than black and white answers.
SWORD AND CANNON FODDER:
The body armor that protects the sword fodder in Middle Eastern war efforts today allows an expanded bureaucracy of money-tree management to grow; while providing a few willing sheep an opportunity to endure a life with no limbs or other serious complications of that war effort. I wonder why there were no questions on my exams in school that read like this:
1. Does religion foster war - give examples throughout the Middle Ages for your contentions.
2. Does justice and morality apply to large bureaucracies including churches and states? Provide two examples of situations where you can support both sides of the issue.
3. When propagandists convince us something is for the Greater Good, does this mean for the greatest good for all sentient life on earth? Are you responsible for the actions of your elected officials and the agents they pay to do things that ultimately support the lifestyle you are accustomed to?
4. If we say we believe in an immortal soul and that this soul comes back to the material plane, how can any man abuse any woman or sell her for monetary gain?
5. If you think there was an agenda or plan by the governing bodies that allowed and enforced the abrogation of women and children's rights give three examples other than in religion when you think this might have started. (If you do not think there was a plan or that anyone benefited from what happened please write an essay explaining why we should waste our effort in trying to teach you.)
Please propose five more questions for consideration to be on future examinations that will be considered for our immigration departments and the social governance of institutions that are not taxed. If any of those questions is used by any party you will be compensated handsomely for your diligent input.
Bastards and Unwed Mothers:
It was not until the mid-1990s that the last charnel house to take care of unwed mothers and their children as slaves was shut down in Ireland. The unmarked graves are a testimony to the real nature of priestly interest and greed.