Thread: Pyramid Stone - Poured in Place

Pyramid Stone - Poured in Place

Marjorie Morris was a correspondent of mine before I started writing in earnest. She co-authored the book The Pyramids An Enigma Solved with Dr. Davidovits who you can read about in a link I will supply shortly. Marjorie was asking me to give them $10,000 to sue WGBH for lies on the show This Old Pyramid. She sent me letters from David Suzuki indicating WGBH had lied to him as well. I almost gave them the money but then she said she KNEW the only Philosopher's Stone was the large rock known or thought to be part of Solomon's Temple.

http://www.geopolymer.org/archaeolog...e-new-analysis

Sometimes the link will not take you directly to the article - so here it is.

"Artificial Pyramid Stone: new analysis

Updated on Dec 19, 2012

A new scientific analysis demonstrates the artificial nature of Egyptian Pyramid stone. The article titled: “Were the casing stones of Senefru’s Bent Pyramid in Dahshour cast or carved? Multinuclear NMR evidence” was published in Materials Letters 65 (2011) 350–352, by an international team of scientists involving Kenneth J.D. MacKenzie (MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand), Mark E. Smith, Alan Wong, John V. Hanna (Department of Physics, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7Al, UK), Bernard Barry (Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, Lower Hutt, New Zealand) and Michel W. Barsoum (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA).

The abstract reads: “A comparison was made of the solid-state 29Si, 27Al and 43Ca MAS NMR spectra of the outer casing stone from Snefru’s Bent Pyramid in Dahshour, Egypt, with two quarry limestones from the area. The NMR results suggest that the casing stones consist of limestone grains from the Tura quarry, cemented with an amorphous calcium-silicate gel formed by human intervention, by the addition of extra silica, possibly diatomaceous earth, from the Fayium area.”

Latest on NOVA mini-pyramid documentary “This Old Pyramid”. To learn about the swindle go to Mini-Pyramid NOVA swindle" The link to the SWINDLE - I cannot make live.

There are many other technologies which I demonstrate were used in building the Great Pyramid. You wouldn't build a building today using only one method would you? Here is the best answer to moving the obelisks that are proven to have been quarried. But many of them could be moved by other means. The risk of fractures in such moves would be far less if they had this method. I have read where the US government seized records of Leedskalnin and Wilhelm Reich, whose orgone is very similar to the cosmic force at work in this description. I have proposed they used this knowledge in affecting the weather on the Roswell balloons.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erpetual-Power

This article gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass and mentions Davidovits.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/244-...x-bosnia-semir

In this video you have a Muslim creationist using what I have described elsewhere to prove creationism - What NONsense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuINhmT3V8Y
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-17-2016 at 12:14 PM.

I have been in Tulum and talked with a High Mayan priest there. The acoustics are fantastic and not equalled until the 20th Century. He was working as a tourist guide and it took time before he talked freely - he had to be careful or he would be fired by a government saying there were no Mayans left. I think there were concrete or polymeric usages there and I would not be surprised if the same is true on Malta.

As usual we have people assuming things not in evidence about Neolithic people as they impose modern technological understandings upon a different society with different technology and spiritual goals. I am referring to this useful link with many pictures or illustrations that include the Earth Mother (Gaia) or a matriarchal influence. http://www.humanjourney.us/NeolithicEra2.html

"The Shamans’ role was perhaps more complex now communities were much larger and now people spent more time outside where the vast horizon and immense heaven may well have made these other worlds seem much more distant. But the early priesthood was up to the task: the spirits became gods, these gods required worship, ritual and sacrifice from the whole community. Huge structures had to be created to contact them."
    And you might agree with what they say in those three sentences if you believed the Great Pyramid was built in honour of gods or the very same meaning existed for what we call gods. I prefer to think some people knew better (like those shamans or priests) and they sensed energy and spirit better than we do - with all of our distractions and our brainwashed or whitewashed existence. I think it was not until the late second millennium BCE that Temples of worship were built for average sheep to come and pay homage. I think it was around the same time some men took to selling themselves as Divine creatures and others sought to picture gods who looked like we do.

Their picture of The Sleeping Lady fits with the lack of weapons found for a 2800 period on Malta, before the Great Pyramid was built we had equality of matriarchal shared government. The earth Mother or Nature was a representative deity without the meaning we attribute to the word God. There were Chaos scientists who understood something akin to physics going back 13,000 years in this culture called Osirian by some. The Berekhat Ram figurine from 350,000 years ago is more basic but similar as are Dolni Vestonici ceramic figures from 30,000 years ago.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-22-2015 at 10:49 PM.

This link says alchemists could not transmute metals and it does not know that chemistry was not how it was done. It would occur by attunement with the ingredients in conjunction with psycho-kinesthetic movement of atomic structures. Shamans galore attuned with plants to learn how to make medicines - still do. Christopher Dunn says ultrasonic drills made the fitted rock of the so-called sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid. Could amplified sound do what amplified light (lasers) can do. I think Archimedes also worked with re-directing and amplifying light

In the book The Pyramids: An Enigma Solved they demonstrate other ancient knowledge including the Murrhine vases which would be dragged through ocean water and turn salt water into potable water. This enabled the Phoenician (Sea People, Pelasgi and other names in different eras, languages and places) 'travelers' to take less water in casks or amphorae in their long voyages and have more room to store things on their return voyages. They say Nero was the last person to have a small drinking vessel using this material. If memory serves this was similar material in some way (Perhaps the opposite application or negative polarization.) that was used in large urns holding wheat that was even older than the Great Pyramid of Iesa. The wheat was still edible when made into bread. Could such technology store nuclear waste cheaply and safely?

But this link has a lot of creative insights on free energy or the disposal of atomic waste through transmutation.

http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/Radi...ds_5.30.14.pdf http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/

Since Ernest Rutherford ‘split the atom’ in 1919, we have known that bombarding atoms with particles such as neutrons or protons can
    convert one element into another. This generally requires nuclear reactors or particle accelerators with kilometres of tunnels and huge superconducting magnets, but Ledingham and colleagues have used a laser to do the job. True, the laser is a huge one. Called Vulcan, and housed at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire, it is the most powerful laser in the world and the size of a small hotel. But laser technology is progressing fast, and within 5 years lasers nearly as powerful as Vulcan could be small enough to fit on a table top. And this could bring the power of transmutation to the masses.

Ledingham and his colleagues have used Vulcan to add protons to gold nuclei to create mercury. But there is more to the new alchemy than turning one heavy metal into another. In a paper accepted by the Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, the team holds out the tantalizing possibility of neutralizing dangerous radioactive waste. They used Vulcan to convert iodine-129, an isotope that remains active for millions of years, into iodine-128, which decays in minutes.

To carry out the transmutation, the researchers fired a picosecond laser pulse at a gold target. The intense energy of the laser beam blasts the gold atoms into a plasma of free nuclei and electrons, which then emit gamma rays as they pass through the rest of the target. These intense gamma rays collide with the atoms of iodine-129, shaking the nuclei so violently that a neutron is squeezed out.

Transmuting nuclear waste has long been considered an attractive way of dealing with the ugly by-products of nuclear power. Researchers in France, which uses nuclear energy to supply 80 per cent of its electricity, are obligated by law to investigate transmutation. The US also has an active research programme into this kind of alchemy, and the British government is considering whether to start one. Until now, the only options have been modified versions of nuclear reactors, in which neutrons released during fission collide with the unwanted isotopes and break them apart. But many anti-nuclear groups see this as a ploy for reviving nuclear power.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-15-2016 at 03:29 AM.

Treasures Decoded has a person who makes a good point about the quarrying of pyramid limestone. He says 70% of what is quarried would be wasted in cutting, transporting and the fitting of the stones. That assumes they could actually get the precision fit which they can not in many cases. So the guy says the whole interior of the Pyramid must be rubble due to the fact that there is no rubble from the wasted quarrying process. He could be correct but these structures have withstood the ravages of time and dynamiting by people trying to bring them down (Napoleon's men - robbers looking to get to unfound chambers, and so on). Rain water alone would have washed the rubble inside out into the area surrounding it - no evidence of that and sonar does not show a hollow interior.

Then they interview a guy talking nonsense about Khufu and trot out some actors with bad make up to make it seem like they know something they do not know.

The poured in place approach uses the rubble in making the stone, it has none of these issues. The lies of history about the Pharaohs and people who built the Great Pyramid make con artists (proven in many cases including Hawass) a lot of money and we are all much poorer for not knowing Brotherhood and the science involved.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Tying in with the tolerances of the so-called sarcophagus and my suppositions regarding light used by Archimedes and those he learned from we have this. Why is it so hard to imagine the ancients observed light is a great measuring tool or that mirrors amplify it?

”The base of the 13-acre pyramid is level to an accuracy achieved today only through laser technology.” (Smith, Menendall, et al. report)