Thread: Father Ernetti, Scrying, Chronovisors and the Stone

Father Ernetti, Scrying, Chronovisors and the Stone

And there will be many ‘experts’ who say that light speed is still not transcendable or that time is linear and it is not possible to do many things that I posit in these pages, I know. I offer up this site to these people and say that the whole truth of what Black Ops and other agents of real knowledge pursue is not under the control of NASA or The Smithsonian and other public or relatively transparent structure of academia and government. Here is a site worth looking into that discusses some of the things that many have known for a long time. It does not include the Catholic scholar/physicist who reportedly has developed a chronovisor in conjunction with Werner von Braun and Fermi’s inputs that would be similar to one thing the Philosopher’s Stone could achieve ([http://www.lerc.nasa.gov/WWW/bpp/TM-107289.htm]). I checked this link to find it is out of service or not working. A lot of stuff related to Time Travel has gone the way of the Dodo Bird - maybe someone doesn't want what is going on to become competitive. I should check into StealthSkater's compendium which included my work.

“Father Pellegrino Maria Ernetti (1925-1994) was a Benedictine priest, scientist, and world-class authority on "archaic" music (pre-Christian to 10th century A.D.). He claimed to have yoked quantum physics to the occult arts to construct a time-machine-- the chronovisor. Father Ernetti said he had traveled to Rome in 169 B.C. to witness a performance of the now-lost tragedy, Thyestes, by the father of Latin poetry, Quintus Ennius. He claimed to have used the chronovisor to watch Christ dying on the cross. Why would so distinguished a churchman have felt the need to confabulate such a story? Is the Vatican suppressing the full truth of Father Ernetti’s life and achievements?” (1)
    It is correct to say there are many impressions of what the Philosopher's Stone is or what the 'Great Work' of The Philosopher's might truly be. There probably have been some that are considered alchemists who have misled the general public about it at various times due to the Inquisitions just as was true with another of the quests of the alchemist. I refer in this instance to the homonunclus or artificial man (Can be the level of a Golem perhaps.) that was made by Thomas Aquinas and his mentor and one-time bishop Frater Albertus Magnus. They were almost as Divinely Inspired as Constantine in their answer to the agents of the heresy trial they were about to face. Benedictine monks like Pernety founded an Illumine group in Avignon -I see connections to the Cathars. For more on scrying http://www.crystalskulls.com/scrying-crystals.html

Personally I would give Constantine the Peabody Award for Marketing as he (A Mithras worshipper who was made divine by his children at the point of his death in the pagan custom of Roman Empire-builders, who also had many of their relatives killed in horrific ways at that juncture.) co-opted the teaching of Christ. It is my opinion that Christ was an alchemist as were his ancestors including Solomon, and Melchizedek. The intrigues are many to say the least. Today most people still think there is truth in the lie that alchemists were hermits seeking to make lead into gold and yet that was the desire of entirely materialistic medieval kings and nobles. Alchemists like myself do have to live the hermit existence if they (like me) are unwilling to sell out, but many of them are within the bowels of the hegemony. The Divine Kings encouraged many fakirs to lay claim to having the ability to do things they could not do, sometimes in order to scare others and sometimes to make money.

Aquinas and Frater Albertus (greatly admired by one of the Illuminati founders - Goethe) said that their homonunclus was 'the talking-head of Jesus'. Now what might that really have been that they made? I suggest they were in the process of making a Stone and had a way to foretell certain events that the likes of Edward Kelley did. He too is said to have had a Stone and England's arguably greatest scholar (and spy) John Dee believed Kelley. But I think Aquinas and Magnus had the same thing Kelley had - a scryring stone or skull. Such skulls as are found in Mexico have a many millennia artifactual relationship in ancestor-worship throughout the ages and all cultures have had some kind of shamanistic people who attuned through them. Spheres can be useful as well, energy follows forms and mathematical designs within. https://thetruthbehindthescenes.word...e-of-atlantis/ I also think Albertus later developed a Philosopher's Stone; if only because his namesake has one today. I don't think any members of the Skull and Bones have developed much more than a scryring dish for blood.

I know that this is not a full answer and there is no way I can give a real and full answer in a few pages. The lies of those hiding the knowledge are equaled by the lies of those seeking or fearing the knowledge. I went to see if there were other reports on Father Ernetti and was surprised to find Wikipedia had a summary saying the chronovisor was a fraud and upon reading it I saw the official was saying Father Ernetti was coerced into his recantation. In other words he stood by his work but was forced to say he did not. Sounds like another Galileo situation. Remember when you read any naysayers that almost all the top researchers know time travel actually happens at a sub-atomic level. And yes, it won't be what the movies show and might require a sentient robot at best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pellegrino_Ernetti

The scientist/journalists don't even appear to read their own consensus. Here we see Einstein properly interpreted, although he was continuing and changing his perspective every day. His co-workers Gödel and Fuller were younger and continued learning.

"What is time? While most people think of time as a constant, physicist Albert Einstein showed that time is an illusion; it is relative — it can vary for different observers depending on your speed through space. To Einstein, time is the "fourth dimension." Space is described as a three-dimensional arena, which provides a traveler with coordinates — such as length, width and height —showing location. Time provides another coordinate — direction — although conventionally, it only moves forward. (Conversely, a new theory asserts that time is "real.")"

http://www.space.com/21675-time-travel.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-19-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: add content

I found StealthSkater's use of an article I have posted here on Tom Cruise and ET. There are other things of mine that he used and it seems someone else has taken over his effort and all things he had are now behind pdf protocols which my laptop is not set up for easy access to: and I am no computer genius. He adds a lot of credibility to what I say by referencing and inserting commentary.

[DOC]PX_05.doc - StealthSkater

www.stealthskater.com/Documents/PX_05.doc

The nature of what you will now read seems to read differently than I recall. The whole thing might be under surveillance as the host is implying. It still remains as one of the most intriguing insights into UFOs, Orgone, ET, Time travel, Montauk and many related things. [DOC]Blog.doc - StealthSkater

www.stealthskater.com/Blog.doc

Jul 23, 2010 - a Physical Review of Bob Lazar's claims by Edward Halerewicz, Jr. ...... Wormhole-Magnetic Fields (which are present as space-time layers) are ...... archived at http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Baird (actual document is .

by Robert Bruce Baird. I had probably heard about 'the Hangar' on Wright-Patterson AFB where President Nixon was refused entry even before I arrived in ...

Maybe someone can open the file on the Ark to see if someone is contriving a new UFO cult.

http://www.greenbein.com/oracles-at-...er-361696.html

Higgs boson find makes time travel “feasible” | Technology ...

http://www.technologybloggers.org/.....ime-travel-fea...

Apr 1, 2013 - Ground-breaking research has emerged this morning, as scientists from the LHC released verified data that proves the existence (and therefore ... (Some debunkers doing set ups or falsifying reports on April Fool's Day?)

I agree with this.
    http://www.bielek-debunked.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-17-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Here is a very simple way to get up to speed on Futurescape, which is amazingly open considering what black ops usually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpbSSqqO11U

You can listen to Michio Kaku describe the use of Black Holes to travel; through time and folding space or a wormhole to distant parts of universe. Obviously the first step is the use of robots, sentient and otherwise. Personally it would not surprise me if something like the movie Contact (Which also had James Woods playing a different role than on Futurescape.) is already underway. Stealthskater once said Unitel had a wormhole. Maybe someone already did it and that is why we have all the explosion in technology. It is said by many mystics like Vivekananda that they travel soulfully through space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzpVEWOl1s

Crystals are going to show a lot more meaning in the fields of science - soon. I expect dysflexion batteries and the dilithium crystal propulsion you see in Star Trek will be all the rage.

http://www.crystalskulls.com/scrying-crystals.html

In this link you will see some truth about how it is possible to expose agendas and yet point the finger somewhere else - even back on those who claim the agenda does not exist.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...ret-societies/

Qabala (many spellings) is the root source for many disciplines or prophecy systems including Tarot, hand reading (Chirogamy) and face-reading. The Tree of Life is not into excluding any knowledge. I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

Time Viewing is already a fact but here is a starting point to travel from.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...e-2088195.html

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/pnm/pnm96.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-13-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Franklin was also a member of The Hellfire Club and you should know about John Dee and the Necronomicon as mentioned in this excerpt. He regularly sat in the bay window of his London home where trepanned heads were recently discovered in the basement, TOTALLY nude. He was a ritual sex abuser to equal any vampire. Aleister Crowley got his main slogan "Do what thou wilt" which carries on in Scientology from a Rabelais saying above the door of Dashwood's delightful trysting forum. Dashwood was the top financial controller in the world at this time - until the end of the Battle of Waterloo when you'll find the Rothschild's brag about taking over the British Treasury - by owning all of the money traded that day - like you see in the great Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd movie Trading Places.

"John Montagu, Lord Sandwich (the face in the halo) and George Selwyn, (a close friend of Horace Walpole who visited in 1763) were among the inner circle of twelve. One of the female members, Lady Betty Germaine, became a particular friend of Walpole's; through her Walpole acquired one of Dr. Dee's celebrated scrying stones, the Angelic Stone, now in the British Museum. Mary Wortley Montagu, Lord Sandwich's grandmother and a member of the earlier Hellfire Club, was also said to have been a member.

Satirized in the novel Chrysal, or the Story of a Guinea by Charles Johnstone, and referenced in Charles Churchill's The Candidate, these Medmenhamites were a probable influence on Matthew Lewis's The Monk.

Benjamin Franklin joined the group on occasion and collaborated with Sir Francis to revise the Book of Common Prayer or Franklin Prayer Book still in use in America. Franklin was also associated with the radical Lunar Society which included Erasmus Darwin, Richard Edgeworth (Maria Edgeworth's father), and William Godwin's friend, Joseph Priestley." (2)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-22-2015 at 12:26 PM.

I guess it is a good idea to give Wikipedia a chance to weigh in on Time viewing, chronovisors and what they say is the basis for most prophecy - behaviour feedback loops.

"A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India, it is 20th-century sociologist Robert K. Merton who is credited with coining the expression "self-fulfilling prophecy" and formalizing its structure and consequences. In his 1948 article Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, Merton defines it in the following terms:

The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error. For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.[1]

In other words, a positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfill the once-false prophecy.

Self-fulfilling prophecy are effects in behavioral confirmation effect, in which behavior, influenced by expectations, causes those expectations to come true.[2] It is complementary to the self-defeating prophecy."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

In contrast we have Jung, who is highly regarded by science and psychology.

Jungian psychoanalysis is borne from visions he saw, in many ways. His knowledge and scientific method was of the highest calibre. In this Tarot site we have a person worth reading talking about Jung's knowledge of the Tarot.

"Dierdre Bair recounts in Jung: A Biography (Little, Brown, 2003, p. 549) that in 1950 Jung assigned to each of the four members of his Psychology Club an ‘intuitive, synchronistic method’ to explore. Hanni Binder was to research the Tarot and teach him how to read the cards. They determined that Grimaud’s Ancien Tarot de Marseille “was the only deck that possessed the properties and fulfilled the requirements of metaphor that he gleaned from within the alchemical texts.” Hanni Binder’s work amounted to very little as can be seen from her report preserved at the Jung Institute in New York. The group disbanded around 1954.

What was behind Jung’s attempt to gather all this material? Marie-Louise von Franz recounts in Psyche and Matter (1988) that toward the end of his life:

Jung suggested investigating cases where it could be supposed that the archetypal layer of the unconscious is constellated*—following a serious accident, for instance, or in the midst of a conflict or divorce situation—by having people engage in a divinatory procedure: throwing the I Ching, laying the Tarot cards, consulting the Mexican divination calendar, having a transit horoscope or a geomantic reading done. If Jung’s hypothesis is accurate, the results of all these procedures should converge. . . . [*a Jungian term meaning ‘the coming together of elements in the unconscious so that they form a consciously recognizable pattern of relationships.’ Christine Houde adds, “The constellated material is activated in the psyche of the individual where it attempts to erupt into the field of experience.”]

“[This investigation would consist of] studying an incident (accident) by the convergence . . . of a multitude of methods, with the help of which we could try to find out what the Self “thought” of this particular accident. . . . The generally rather vague formulations of divinatory techniques resemble these “clouds of cognition” that, according to Jung, constitute “absolute knowledge.”

Von Franz further explains that Jung’s “clouds of cognition” represents an awareness on the part of our conscious intelligence of a far vaster field of information, an “absolute knowledge,” within the collective unconscious. These images, on the part of a “more or less conscious ego,” lack precise focus and detail. Thus, the realization of meaning has to be “a living experience that touches the heart just as much as the mind.” She continues:

“Archetypal dream images and the images of the great myths and religions still have about them a little of the “cloudy” nature of absolute knowledge in that they always seem to contain more than we can assimilate consciously, even by means of elaborate interpretations. They always retain an ineffable and mysterious quality that seems to reveal to us more than we can really know.”*

On 9 February 1960, about a year before he died, Jung wrote Mr. A. D. Cornell about the disappointing end to his grand experiment:

“Under certain conditions it is possible to experiment with archetypes, as my ‘astrological experiment’ has shown. As a matter of fact we had begun such experiments at the C. G. Jung Institute in Zurich, using the historically known intuitive, i.e., synchronistic methods (astrology, geomancy, Tarot cards, and the I Ching). But we had too few co-workers and too little means, so we could not go on and had to stop.”

The experiment proposed by Jung is discussed in the Journal of Parapsychology (March 1998): in an article titled: “The Rhine-Jung letters: distinguishing parapsychological from synchronistic events – J.B. Rhine; Carl Jung” by Victor Mansfield, Sally Rhine-Feather, James Hall. The authors conclude:"

https://marygreer.wordpress.com/2008...ung-and-tarot/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-17-2015 at 09:31 AM.