Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protocols, Russia and The World Cop

Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince have an interesting take on Sion and Zion which I certainly agree with - Sion in Switzerland is more important to the Rothschild/Battenburg Royals than Jerusalem and the Zionist claim to land in Palestine which was made real by money given to Lord Balfour by Nathan Rothschild or his family. I have already made it clear that Plausible Deniability is a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for secretive and deceptive people - so I accept the Protocols are fact based even if doctored to appear less than they are.

I have read some good work on the Pyramid by Picknett et all. I have only read what you get here in this book - freely.

http://www.amazon.ca/Sion-Revelation...=9780743263030

In the thread "This Place is Terrible" I address the matters they address more fully - and of course much more so in my book on Sauniere.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 01:01 AM.

There are people extolling Hitler and denying he was occult or handled, and others are all around the web proving Hitler did not know Lanz von Liebenfels or have any teenage interest in the occult. The extent of disinformation is enormous and it is a long and arduous effort of checking and cross-checking to make sure of each bit of information . which cannot be done by those who know little to nothing about the occult. Many of these people are dupes and drones of the occult and do not even know their churches use it against them - and that all of the Nazi symbology is occult born and bred. This is a fine example of half-truths which anyone could tear apart, but that does not mean there is no validity in every part of what he says.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thule.htm

But drilling into the main Eckart and Hitler thread on Wikipedia we see how influential Thule was in his life. I am convinced Hitler's father was in Vienna taking the same initiations Hitler later did and he past on this knowledge before Hitler was a teen, but Hitler was smart and had read The Secret Doctrine, and let things develop. And why not when the very first time Eckart met him he was ready to declare him as a Messiah?

"Eckart met Adolf Hitler when Hitler gave a speech before the DAP members in 1919. Eckart was involved with the Thule Society, although not a member. The Society was a secretive group of occultists who believed in the coming of a “German Messiah” who would redeem Germany after its defeat in World War I.[9] Eckart expressed his anticipation in a poem he wrote months before he first met Hitler. In the poem, Eckart refers to ‘the Great One’, ‘the Nameless One’, ‘Whom all can sense but no one saw’. When Eckart met Hitler, Eckart was convinced that he had encountered the prophesied redeemer.[10] Eckart exerted considerable influence on Hitler in the following years and is strongly believed to have helped establish the theories and beliefs of the Nazi Party. Few other people had as much influence on Hitler in his lifetime.

It was Eckart who introduced Alfred Rosenberg to Adolf Hitler. Between 1920 and 1923, Eckart and Rosenberg labored tirelessly in the service of Hitler and the party. Through Rosenberg, Hitler was introduced to the writings of Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Rosenberg's inspiration. Rosenberg edited the Münchener Beobachter, a party newspaper, originally owned by the Thule Society. Rosenberg published the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in the Beobachter. Historian Hannah Newman has stated that Eckart was a follower of Helena Blavatsky's ideas and had introduced The Secret Doctrine of Theosophy to Hitler.[11]

To raise funds for the Party, Eckart introduced Hitler into influential circles. While staying in the house of a wealthy manufacturer in Berlin, Hitler was given instruction in public speaking by a teacher of drama, Erik Jan Hanussen.[citation needed]

On 9 November 1923, Eckart participated in the failed Beer Hall Putsch. He was arrested and placed in Landsberg Prison along with Hitler and other party officials, but was released shortly thereafter due to illness. He died of a heart attack in Berchtesgaden on 26 December 1923. He was buried in Berchtesgaden's old cemetery, not far from the eventual graves of Nazi Party official Hans Lammers and his wife and daughter."