Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eranos and Myth/Archetype

Eranos and Myth/Archetype

What giants went to worship the meaning of myths or logocentric throughlines of humanity? Who can match them as we escape their influence in meaningless modern methodology? Joseph Campbell brought us Star Wars and influenced The Grateful Dead while updating Sir James Fraser's 'Golden Bough'. But he viewed himself as a mere recorder of proceeding or petty functionary next to Mircae Eliade and the "great man" Carl Jung. Each year they met the integration of disciplines came closer to the Logos. I loved reading 'A Fire in the Mind' by Campbell's biographers and when I saw his picture I recalled a haunting and probing vision of an old man who looked searchingly into me at an airport. Like Northrop Frye, I too wondered why Mellon money was behind the gathering of these giants and other scientists including the mundane as well as the arcane. I read in awe of Campbell as he seemed to come through the pages and touch me like he did in that passing glance years before, and just before he died. I loved his story about Jung and a company of fellow travellers in Africa who came upon a band of very large Masai hunters with their spears pounding the earth while they stood in the path of the puny white men. I felt a Universal bond just as the two parties broke out chanting "Aum".

People had told me I must have been a reader of Alan Watts and Campbell for many years. But I had reasoned that if they sounded so much like me then what would the essence of reading them bring to my growth? I had had occasion to read quotations in other author's works and know that everything I read I already knew. I was wrong and I am the poorer for not reading them earlier in my travail to become cosmically conscious. I wondered what would he have done if I had returned his kind glance with a handshake? Would I have joined Esalen where a ladyfriend of mine a decade earlier spent so much time learning? I hungered for each turning page to tell me more about Eranos and his life partner Jean or friends like Aldous Huxley. I recognized my paucity of wordsmithery and crude visions of truth. But I saw what he saw in me when I read about the firewalking with Yamabushi priests in Japan. Which one of us was the truer Merlin, I still wonder.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=8QW...ird%22&f=false

The Phoenician or Irish Cultural Age (according to Masonic linguist Conor MacDari) language schools understood the magic of words and symbols better than we do today. The Phoenicians (trans. followers of the Irish King Finn and his Fianna) are the mythological Atlanteans and much more from myth is attributable to them. The Father of Biblical Archaeology says the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. All the languages of the Mediterranean came from the Phoenicians. The Red-Headed League of Megalith Builders are Phoenicians and it now seems possible that the DNN or Ainu did genetic interbreeding with Denisovan Man and Neanderthal to make those red-heads.

Cy=eye of the cat? The aten disc and eye sigil with a dot in the middle is no eye at all. Deeper one gets to I and O. The IO Torus and binary math which clicking noises by animals like porpoises and Orangs use. My Ogham mentor told me the Druids in County Cork of the mid-19th Century gave Georges Boule his code upon which our modern computers are based. You see the aten disc on the end of a staff used by Indiana Jones to see the well of souls. IT is also the eye of Horus or all seeing eye of Masonry.

Pher = fur but deeper yet it is fire, the primary alchemical reducing agent to create "one" - ness or the Universal Harmonic of Light back to Heliopolitan or sun-worship which Thomas Paine told us Masonry is based on in his posthumous book. He said "Masonry is derived from the sun-worship of Druids." It is at some simplistic level also seen as son-worship. But at-one-ment is the goal.

The de 'cipher' (also cy-pher) ing of an 250 year old manuscript took researchers deep into the bowels of freedom but not past that PHRE-dom to oneness which 'fire' creates. A Masonic linguist named MacDari was the central focus of a 20 year research effort given to me by my Ogham mentor. MacDari said PHRE- masonry is fire masonry or the study of all things light and en-lighten - ing.

"Man achieves the height of Wisdom when all that he does is as self evident as what Nature does." - I Ching

I hope the reader knows William Blake was an hermeticist if not more. Being the arch-Druid of OBOD does not make him more than a true hermeticist - maybe he was - I am not sure.

The caduceus was more than just a staff or emblem of power. I think it focused energy and was useful in healing. You will see some of it's more ancient designs in this thread.

The Gaedhils like Simon Magus were with the Gnostics. They are from Hyperborean regions where the Megaliths are older in underwater Carnac than Karnac in Egypt. In fact the elites of all white people are to be found in cahoots or corporate ventures to this day. Philip Gardiner's The Shining Ones documents some of this and he wrote that shortly before I contacted him.

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...symbolism.html

In the following Wikipedia entry we have many conflicts or the appearance of conflicts which are non-existent. You must decide whether or not there is structure which impacts the society and thus makes it what it is. Society, I could say, must decide which challenges raised by the collective of it's recognized constituents, to foster or allow to grow into what will become the future of that society. The plethora of terms and schools of thought discussed in this article or treatise are numerous but it behooves each of us to have a structure of how to approach these rivers of thought or what I call CONstructs.

I appreciate the insight of Eliade who emphasizes the religions of the world over the world mind aspect of Jung. I could say the exact opposite. I enjoy the mental masturbation of deconstruction and Derrida but I wonder if he actually was a humorist in some existential mode of the ancient jester. However true post-modern assertions may be about each discipline identified in the Semiotic or Neuro-Linguistic landscape there is no good reason to simply say "every opinion is valid". I choose to think "therefore I am" as Descartes said, and existentialists continued to develop throughout the last century.

That 'thinking' is borne of questioning or the Socratian Dialectic. I love the Rule of Complementarity which Neils Bohr said entails an opposite which is also true when the truth is a great one. And I see that Rule is derived from the Egyptian concept of Abraxas or the continuum from good to evil which means there is no real good or evil. I see that as infinitely apparent in the Oroborous or serpent eating it's tail. That is my attempt at humour. If you put two Oroborous serpents together you get the symbol of infinity. And we all are infinitely entwined whether our media and schools allow us to develop in our life, as we seek out our own individual path.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-structuralism

I shared this with a couple of friends who basically said the Wiki article was all like arguing about the pin and how many angels or camels fit on or in it. Of course you can say that about anything which does not state some black and white premise which answers all questions in the field of intellectual eyesight.

Personally I think what I wrote has more meaning and would be understood by any reader taking the time to read it, with little need to spend all so many years being fed lies in schools. Schools do NOT teach thinking and teachers are not taught to think (It is hard to imagine therefore - how people become educated.). What is it that schooling does? Brain-washing is a kind word.

Now - I could have proven that point in words from 'experts' like Kaoru Yamamoto from the Kuiper's Encyclopedia of Social Sciences; but that would have been as lame as that excellent scholarly article. I also think there is no greater field of study than philosophy; it is one of the names of the sages or alchemists in the title of one of my books on alchemy. You can find it at docslide for free.

The Gnostics are traceable to at least the builders of the Great Pyramid which the Septuagint (Greek Bible) intimates when it says the family of Jesus and Joseph were "arch-tectons" or architects. This was the hardest thing to confirm from the writings of Conor MacDari along with the fruit of 'direct cognition' which comes from this harmony of yin and yang evident on the Giza Plateau and elsewhere around the world. This video gets it right about 'direct experience'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4x8DvWEdY
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-24-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Carl Jung wondered if he might be crazy when he had visions of the World War before the first of these conflagrations in the 20th Century came to pass. This made him a lot more desirous of understanding from whence his prophetic visions might have come as he continued to become one of the most erudite and learned men of that century.

There are a lot of people who exhibit common sense (an all too rare thing) that understand it is what we DO that determines what we are; rather than what we say (!) we believe. Practicing random acts of kindness and sharing would go a lot further than trying to convince others that we know something we are only on the verge of beginning to see. This principle or law is encompassed in the saying of the Magi called 'Right Thought=Right Action'. The practices of Tai Chi and qigong (pronounced 'chee-gong') work with the energy that surrounds us and sustains us and our astral selves. In China it has a prehistoric origin that makes the government want to stamp it out. This is the kind of religion that focuses on personal transformation and healthful interactions with all around us. They say it differs from Yoga or Tai Chi in that it is less complex and requires less focus on breathing. This 'They' is Falun Dafa or Falun Gong. You should have heard about the attacks on it in China and maybe you know it is spreading in America. The Chinese government is trying to extradite the leader back to China. The heresy trials and Inquisitorial approaches of nations are still with us. 'Chhi', 'Qi', 'Pranha' and other names like 'cosmic soup' are really the same thing as what the limbo state and astral energy or auric bodies are made up of.

The benefits of looking inward for growth and purpose are much better than trying to get someone else to believe as you do. In his foreword to 'The Tibetan Book of the Dead' with an Introduction by Lama Anagarika Govinda, Carl Jung made some excellent points. He says that we are visualizing these energies and spiritual dimensions according to our prevailing ethnic and cultural idioms. If we believe in Shiva or Jesus, Mohammed or Cernunnos then when we encounter the energy that relates to these cultural images, that is what our mind translates to our conscious brain. Science can prove the neurophysiological nature of these assertions now. It surely would cut a huge swath through a lot of ecclesiastical structure if everyone was to know we are all affected by the same 'gods' with simply different stories and names. Ecumenicism is not (as the Catholic Cardinal Biffi would like) just a dialogue between Christian denominations. It is a 'Brotherhood of Man' initiative that all of us must endeavour to bring to fruition. We are endeavoring to find the best way to show how the 'his'-story has stolen this once common perception that Falun Gong harkens back to. History has taken us away from our soulful connection. The growth of man's culture seems headed towards more of what is called connectivity or 'Critical Mass' through shared archetypes but the manipulation of thought and development of counter-archetypes is causing a lot of confusion.

Northrop Frye addresses this growth that Jung studied in this brief excerpt.

"Jung believes, however, that the ordinary medical analogies of diagnosis, treatment, and cure are not adequate for the psychologist. The physical body nearly always matures in about twenty years, but in most people the psyche remains largely undeveloped throughout life, though it possesses within it a force of growth toward the 'individuation' which is its peculiar maturity {I posit Jung understood 'PURPOSE' in the same way Viktor E. Frankl did in what became Logotherapy. Jung understood that 'individuation' is aligned with all the forces and powers making each of us more whole when we know the 'one'-ness.}. This growing force within the psyche is what Jung, in contrast to Freud, means by libido, {Freud was an ego conflicted individual who never understood the sexual drive to achieve 'one'-ness.} and, being a biological force, it behaves teleologically, just as an acorn behaves as though intended to become an oak tree. {With many other acorns.} When a psychologist tries to help a neurotic, he is helping release the power of growth, and he ought to realize that any 'cure' is only one stage in the process he has started going." (2)
    I can only imagine what differences of opinion people get as they read all the perspectives from science and so-called occult sources. Readers must think I constantly contradict myself. But I never do. I have no fixed beliefs except that we do not know with certainty what is Above and Below. And I am one stupid fool as the TAROT describes and hopefully as the sage said - 'the wise man knows he is a fool, the fool thinks he is a wise man'. In the cases where we talk about Holistic medicine and attunements we are talking about applications of energy fields, which science has recently proven or accepted but was ridiculed as Newton's Aether for much of the last three centuries. The Evil Eye is another area of energy transference, and I do not believe in Evil, rather I favor a continuum from good to bad behavior.

"The evil eye is well known throughout history. It is mentioned in ancient Greek and Roman texts, as well as in many famous literary works, including the Bible (Proverbs 23:6: "Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats"), the Koran and Shakespeare.

The evil eye is essentially a specific type of magical curse, and has its roots in magical thinking and superstition. Let's say that a person experiences bad luck, ill health, accident, or some unexplained calamity — perhaps a drought or an infectious disease. Before science could explain weather patterns and germ theory, any bad event for which there was not an obvious cause might be blamed on a curse. Curses, including the evil eye, are an answer to the age-old question of why bad things happen to good people.

The association of special powers with the eyes is not hard to fathom: Eyes, it is said, are the gateway to a person's soul. Shifting eyes are said to subtly betray liars, while a steady gaze may be endearing or menacing.... Actors use their eyes to convey a wide range of emotions, including love, hate, disgust, boredom, scorn, surprise, and envy. In fact it is this last emotion — jealousy — that underlies the evil eye's cultural association with magic.

Spit as counter-curse

Babies and children are said to be especially susceptible to harm from the evil eye, and in many countries including Greece, Romania and India, praising a child publicly is sometimes considered taboo, for the compliment will draw the attention of the evil eye. (It is acceptable to compliment a child if the comment is prefaced by praise for God, as an act of humility.)

In order to ward off the evil eye, parents of a thoughtlessly praised child may ask the person who gave the compliment to immediately spit in the child's face. Because the momentarily exalted youngster has been brought down a peg, any harm by the evil eye is unnecessary; this spittle salve is harmless yet insulting enough to negate the compliment.

Who has the evil eye? Maybe you do. Many believe that bad intention is not necessary... some people can cast an evil eye without even knowing. Edwin and Mona Radford, writing in "The Encyclopedia of Superstitions," note that in many places "a cross-eyed or squinting person was almost universally feared. To meet one on the way to work is still regarded as a bad sign by miners, fishermen, Spanish bullfighters, and others who follow dangerous trades." Though such an affliction is clearly not the person's fault, nonetheless "any visible defect in the eye is readily associated by the superstitious with the evil eye." The evil eye is also said to be prevalent among the Roma (formerly known as Gypsies).

Evil eye protections and cures

The best way to deal with the evil eye is to avoid it in the first place. The method varies by culture... Amulets can be worn to deter the evil eye, often using the color blue (symbolizing heaven or godliness) and an eye symbol. Charms, potions, and spells can also be prepared; garlic can be used to deter the evil eye, and some believe that just saying the word "garlic" offers protection.

Once a person has been afflicted with the evil eye, there are a variety of ways to have it removed. Often those who believe they have been harmed by the evil eye will seek out shamen, witch doctors, psychics, or other spiritual healers to remove the curse — often for a fee.

... A 1976 cross-cultural survey by folklorist John Roberts found that 36 percent of cultures believed in the evil eye. In one 1965 study, not only did 55 percent of expectant Lebanese mothers believe in the evil eye (cast, they claimed, most often by envious women), but also that it could have serious effects ranging from an inability of the mother to breast-feed, to the illness, blindness, or even death of their infant.

It is tempting to view the evil eye as an ancient, discredited belief that plays no role in our 21st-century world. Instead, as folklorist Dundes notes, we "should keep in mind that the evil eye is not some old-fashioned superstitious belief of interest solely to antiquarians. The evil eye continues to be a powerful factor affecting the behavior of countless millions of people throughout the world." Though belief in the evil eye can be a harmless superstition, it can also be dangerous in some circumstances. Any time one person believes that another has harmed them — whether naturally or supernaturally, intentionally or accidentally — there is the potential for deadly retribution. Like other accused witches and sorcerers over the centuries, many people have been attacked, beaten, and killed for casting an evil eye."

http://www.livescience.com/40633-evil-eye.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-05-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Jung was accused of being a Nazi and some even suggest that Campbell was. If you work to understand anything you must try to see what is being said rather than buy into knee-jerk nationalism or religiosity. This next snippet shows a dark side of the occult that has been put into use by governments and exorcists who foment the imagery and demonic possessions they do not understand. I am not suggesting Plato did not understand it, nor would I say Jung or Campbell would be targets for such nonsense. But alien "believers" are.

Plato's Four Manias:

The rise of Nazism through Aryan conceptions of an ancient occult Reich can be traced to a person named Edward Bulwer-Lytton whose self-proclaimed adepthood is not nearly as great as other occult people like St. Germain who set up the schools he was influenced by through Masonry. The Vril research is of most interest to understand even if it takes the reader a long time to wade through. St. Germain's books are still part of Masonic course material and they are excellent insights into the science of things like Palmistry.

Here is a little from the article, "Atumpan Drummers and Marsyas' Flute: Exploring Parallels Between African and Greek Conceptions of State" (1995):

"In the Phaedrus we read the following ironic words from the Western world's first great rational philosopher: "Our greatest blessings come to us by way of madness [mania] which indeed is a divine gift" (Phaedrus, 244a). It is here that we also learn of four kinds of mania for which the telestic variety denotes ritualistic madness (attributable to Dionysus). The remaining three kinds of mania include the poetic, the erotic and the prophetic (mantic). Later, in the Laws, we learn that the telestic rites that Plato had in mind were characterized by rites of initiation, sacrifices, dance and music (Laws, 791a). While it is difficult at times to discern Plato's true opinion on specific matters, even from the most scholarly reading of his dialogues, the fact that Plato perceived of a general and useful social end through mania, poetry and music should become clear from the Phaedrus and other dialogues that support this contention. It is clear from a continued reading of the Phaedrus (244d-e) that the telestic kind of mania, which we shall take to be essentially a form of trance-possession, consists of both good and bad kinds. The crisis kind of mania is associated with human disease, attributed to a "weakness of the soul," for which Plato saw the need to purge from his state by various means. By Plato's account, the diseased individual can be delivered from their ordeal by those accomplished in achieving divinatory trances (here he is speaking of the mantic variety consisting essentially of a kind of prophetic diagnosis) followed by a recovery through purifications and rites (i.e., the act of telestic mania). In brief, the diviner determines the nature of the disease by divining the deity responsible so that appropriate rituals may be performed to appease the deity. The critical matter for Plato was to ascertain the manner in which one becomes "correctly entranced and possessed." [emphasis added]. The answer that he came to adopt was that the good aspect of trance is the kind brought on by ritual that has been passed down through the generations." (3)

To what extent Jiddu Krishnamurti understood the special trance possession gift of Hitler and Steiner is a matter of some conjecture but I feel confident that his warning against the pursuit of siddhis is due to these things. His friend Joseph Campbell addresses the Nazi scholarship very well in his writings but he does not cover the occult workings of it as well as I would like to have seen. Hitler's VRIL researchers certainly were after things that the following does make one consider.

[http://www.foundation.bw/OnBulwerLyt...#_Toc92944734]

The following quote comes from Stealthskater and links in his material which I have posted here. Any thing I gave him or he took from my work and added to, always makes me proud. He did great research. The caduceus may be older than Egypt and along with the Ankh (see Pavlita Generators) may have allowed many ancient secret technologies including VRIL connections to Pentagon Dodecahedron Earth Energy which is mirrored outside our atmosphere.

What about the chakras or vortices of energy (or "wheels of lights") that are described in New Age literature as well as (supposedly?) ancient VEDIC_ARYAN literature of the Far East? I have read in one book about the soul being described as a TUBE that runs along the axis of the spine and has certain areas or NODES of ACTIVITY where these spinning wheels of energy are located. SUPPOSEDLY when all of these wheels are spinning in the right directions and at the correct rate of rotation,, there is an ENERGY SPIRAL or FLOW that is achieved that can bring about or is pure consciousness. Is there a correct spin ratio between chakras that would allow full consciousness to be achieved? How would an ordinary human go about attaining these correct spin ratios? Would all of these spinning vortices need to be aligned and spinning at the same speed?

I wonder if these concepts are also related to the idea of the spinal cord as a caduceus coil? A caduceus coil is an electromagnetic coil that has electricity flowing in both directions. It is symbolized by 2 serpents winding around a tube (i.e., the AMA symbol). Could the spinal cord have some intrinsic relationship to the soul and the functioning of consciousness? If we look at the word "spinal", we can break off the "al" a the end and get the word SPIN. The word "spinal" is very close to the word SPIRAL. Maybe we could think of the BRAIN and SOUL as a computer system. A parallel "processing" computer. The brain could be the computer that the soul runs on or maybe we could call the soul/consciousness a CADUCEUS COMPUTER (just an idea).

I have also heard quite a bit about counter-rotating energy fields that possess a CERTAIN GEOMETRIC SHAPE (TETRAHEDRON). Supposedly these counter-rotating energy fields possess some kind of mathematical relationship between their individual rates of rotation. Also one field is usually (in the literature) said to be electric in nature and rotating to the right. The other is magnetic and rotating to the left. What would this correct rate or spin ratio between these 2 energy fields be? Could it have something to do with the PI ratio? Maybe the PHI ratio or the GOLDEN MEAN? If there was a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, then that would be very close to the GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL. Maybe something else?

Tetrahedronal energy fields. Resonant Rotating Field. Pentagonal energy fields.

Now maybe there is more than one kind of soul or consciousness. And not all humans are really the same "UNDERNEATH". Maybe some have different spiritual physics based on different patterns of energy, and the human body is merely a "suit" that is worn by different types of spiritual entities. The human BODY as a SUIT? Something worth thinking about.

SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITIES COULD POSSESS A TETRAHEDRONAL-BASED PHYSICS WHILE OTHERS COULD BASED ON THE DODECAHEDRON-PENTAGONAL based PHYSICS. Also, different types of spiritual entities could have souls based on different wavelengths of energy. Also, different biological types of humans or human looking beings may exist in our Universe or even within our own population on Earth. These different species may have different types or ALIEN souls. (There are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid according to Bucky Fuller.)

If we do possess a spiritual consciousness, why do we seem to have such "limited access" to it? Why don't any of us normal or average humans have access to our soul? How would one go about acquiring full access to this device? Are there certain wavelengths of brain activity or "window frequencies" that could facilitate such a task? Or is there something in the way from our environment? Perhaps all of the electromagnetic pollution in the 60-Hertz frequency range.
    Einstein was ridiculed for proposing negative gravity and schools certainly weren't talking about it (or any real science to speak of) when my nephews were in school. Bucky and Gödel both worked with him at Princeton.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/03/us...e-gravity.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-29-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Eranos was formed in the times after the war and I think partially to deflate some of the racist ideology which was not unique to Germany. The use of Aryan semi-science to trace the First Reich to Atlantis had a lot of appeal among white people everywhere. Some of this was in the Thule beliefs and the SS or Thule Gessellschaft which Prince Bernhardt was part of and in which he says "we had a lot of fun during the war". It would not be so bad for some racist to say that kind of thing if it weren't for the fact that he became the head of the Bilderbergs with the aid of the OSS/CIA.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=nDJ...ule%22&f=false

Many myth-makers needed to give people easy answers so those people could be ruled. THAT is so obvious as to be a non-issue and yet it seems people love to invent a conspiracy of aliens and elites who work against the poor pitiful humans. Fact is - most humans are poor and pitiful because they are not illuminated! They do not seek enlightenment! Them along comes a little knowledge in history and voila - you have the terrible family of Jesus (Merovingians) or Illuminati. If history taught us a little factual insight and questioning technique we would delve deeper and find the family of Jesus has been with us before the Trojan War mentioned in this link that includes the Chattti or Hatti which the Stuart Royal historians freely admit they are descended from over 20,000 years ago. We would soon know all white people are from the same source and all races within the whites are not real - but that would mean those who like the alien feature to separate themselves from les autres could not so easily be our priests and kings.

[In 1124 AD from the most famous Scottish Bloodlines of history leave northern France and Belgium to make home in Scotland. So not so Scottish at all eh! This happened during the reign of the Scottish Kings David 1 and Malcolm 1V between 1124 and 1165. these were classic Scottish names like: Stewart, Seton, Hamilton, Campbell, Douglas, Montgomery, Balliol, Graham, Lindsay, CAMERON and Comyn, all arriving from Northern France and Belgium during this brief time. Please understand I am not saying if you have one of these names you are bad, , but in following the bloodlines it is essential information. It goes without saying they took over Scotland very quickly indeed. Of course this was made possible with the work of the Sinclair family.]
    http://lifeinthemix2.co.uk/merovingians_not.html

These links are serious study for people who really want knowledge or have The Joy of Learning.

[PDF]Northrop Frye and the Phenomenology of Myth - MacSphere

https://macsphere.mcmaster.ca/bitstr...1/fulltext.pdf

University Press, 1958. Psychology and Alchemy. ... figures in twentieth-century mythography, Sigmund Freud and e.G. Jung. So interested ..... Eliade's have at the hands of Robert Baird, Jung's in the comments of Eric Gould, or. Campbell's in ...

[PDF]Introduction to the Study of Religion

anon.eastbaymediac.m7z.net/anon...m7z.net/.../DG6121_D8A83A.pdf

Sigmund Freud—The Critique of Religion...... 45. Lecture Twelve. Carl Jung—The Celebration of Religion . ..... Robert Baird has provided a useful approach ...... alchemy. E. Jung died in Zürich, Switzerland, in 1961. II. Jung's analysis of the ..."

A synonym for alchemist is humanist, humanists of the present face a litany of major problems that could end with the destruction of our species and worse. I am not saying alchemists during the building of Empires and religions did not face the same people selling the same crap. Armageddon seems to have a lot of cheerleaders. It is all too easy to blame g_d or aliens and angels for our weak-willed ignorant actions. The next author is addressing a whole host of issues near and dear to my heart. I like to think I have taken what some detractors have labelled 'conspiracy theory' into a new realm. I consider this genre to be Progressive and liberal both politically and scientifically. It does not cringe from facts but prioritizes possible actions and seeks pragmatic plans. First step being informing oneself and our 'brothers'. Father de Chardin called it a "Conspiracy of Love". There are many actual conspiracy theorists who work for the behemoth and get good money from their sheople or the government. I have quoted Fritz Springmeyer and Tom Horn - they are telling some truth and weaving the usual agenda into it. The Christian 'easy answers' dogma is anathema or destructive to progress despite saying it is Manifest Destiny. Blaming god or aliens and angels advances life on earth towards their apocalypse. We have contributors at W-M who are doing the same.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/manipulation/

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Whoever or whatever group of people commanded or invoked the dream for Rhodes (Hitler too, and Napoleon who got the same treatment inside the Great Pyramid.) probably would understand magical (not lesser magic) creativity or manifesting thought forms which started long ago and became scripts then alphabets. Then the power of words grew and majik was more able to collect all thought energy.

Early man struggled just as hard as we do with the origins of everything. The Tower of Babel or "In the beginning was the word'. The Logos and string theory show understandings of a cosmic harmonic and dimensions thereof. This author examines how Thoth and Ptah tell us about scripts and words as a means of manifesting reality - or a way YOU can be a God or part thereof. I do not believe this knowledge was first learned by any historical character - the books have been destroyed which might have given us an historical glimpse into a lot more of this. I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

If you have read the rest of this thread you know I think language began with consciousness before there even were white people. I think speech is not necessary to communication and knowledge but I am a weirdo - eh? Consider what I have said as you read where academia has been - and still is banishing people like me.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/48631...rigin-language

In Islam there is a reflection of Egyptian thought regarding creation - and an allegory I say. The original symbols are indeed powerful connections to consciousness (see Daniel Matt's "Unsheathing the Soul" which I think I have included here). Collective consciousness of all that is - is g_d in many religious roots or origins. Lay people do not understand enough to separate myth from fact. Islam talks about commands through words which are almost like conscious script in a similar manner - thus 'Kun' is a command to come into existence or to become manifest or "BE". (A description of creation) https://books.google.ca/books?id=rUM...tah%22&f=false

You will find a load of cr*p on Wikipedia and a lot of denial about occult or spiritual reality. It should surprise no one that although they do allow and seek contributions from many; that they have censors who are closed-minded and educated by a paradigm which includes Christianity and it's influence over law, education and indeed the perspectives of society-at-large. As you read how they do this to the Magi including Zoroaster in this link look for proof they quote about how old and ancient alchemy or hermetics is - and know that they are contradicting many other articles of theirs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostanes

I am so happy to see Wikipedia growing up and allowing some good thought to exist in their often simplistic and materialistic milieu. Their article on The Oroborous is good! Please drill into it further than this simple excerpt.

"The ouroboros often symbolizes self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. While first emerging in Ancient Egypt, the ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist's opus. It is also often associated with Gnosticism, and Hermeticism.

Carl Jung interpreted the ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche.[2] The Jungian psychologist Erich Neumann writes of it as a representation of the pre-ego "dawn state", depicting the undifferentiated infancy experience of both mankind and the individual child.[3]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

A more detailed insight can be found in this excellent compendium.

http://www.dragon.org/chris/ouroboros.html

There is so much good writing available on alchemy today. I recall a time when reading Crowley was as good as you could find - thank god those days are over. Will we see a school system teaching these things to our children soon? If so, The Book of Lambspring is a good start to training the spirit.

"The Book of Lambspring is well known as one of the gems from the Musaeum Hermeticum published in 1625 by Lucas Jennis in Frankfurt, especially for its series of fifteen emblematic plates. It seems that this little book was first published, under the title De Lapide PhilosophicoTriga Chemicum (Prague 1599) compiled by the Frenchman Nicolas Barnaud prominent in the alchemical circles around Rudolf II. However, this tract and its emblemmatic drawings circulated in manuscript during the last two decades of the 16th century, as is attested by a number of copies dated to this period which still survive in libraries and special collections today. [Of these we might mention Ms 16752 in the National Museum in Nurnberg, and the manuscript copy in the University of Leiden.]

The Book of Lambspring is a short work with an introductory section in verse and an emblem showing a threefold furnace. Following the tradition of emblem books of the period its series of fifteen emblems each bears a motto or title with a verse on the facing page. The Book of Lambspring is a work of spiritual alchemy, has few references to physical alchemical processes, and it seems unlikely that it could ever have provided any clues that might help someone engaged upon physical experimentation. Instead, it is a clear, powerful and extremely useful statement of the inner work of the spiritual alchemist. Its verses point to the soul and spirit involved in the alchemical transformation and its fifteen emblems are evocative symbols of these inner processes.

Unlike some other series of alchemical emblems (say the Mylius Philosophia Reformata, or even the Twelve Keys of Basil Valentine {Said by some to be a founder of Rosicrucianity}), the Book of Lambspring avoids complex layers of symbols, or paradoxical 'surrealistic' images, and presents its message instead through direct simplicity of imagery. It is perhaps this delightful simplicity, joined with the archetypal power of its symbolism that keeps this work approachable by present day consciousness, and ensures the continued use of these emblems as illustrations in popular works on 'occult' and 'mystical' symbolism. Although individual emblems from the Book of Lambspring still seem to touch our souls through the clean lines of their archetypal symbolism, there does not seem to have been any serious attempt made to reveal the structure of its sequence as a whole and of how to work through the process of inner development sketched by 'Lambspring'."

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/lambjrny.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-29-2015 at 12:18 PM.

One of the most powerful archetypes of the last five thousand years is that of the slave. Sometimes people who are enslaved become the master of those who enslave them. It can be demonstrated that marriage is a form of slavery against the right and goodness of women. I say it is not just a matter of fact in the arranged marriage doctrines. It is also an economic reality due to making women unable to get an education until recent times in supposedly emancipated regions of our planet. Thus women became adept at making men grovel for their attentions and many of them are still called gold diggers.

It may seem trite and naïve to suggest we can use the codes that slaves used in their Gospel songs to truly communicate. Unfortunately these black Americans now believe the Gospels they used to make their masters think they were happy and going along with the slave driver. It may seem paranoid to suggest we are still slaves even if we have lots of goodies or three cars in the garage. The truth of our world civilization is not very civilized. The wars and borders that keep us fighting or seeking to be chosen above 'others' in some racist ideology that includes frequent genocides is real. All religions are obviously not trying to let people know that whatever God might be it does not vary from one place to another and all life is part of it. They must start saying they all worship the same thing and tell their followers no one is better than anyone else.

This truth does not need the UN investigation of the Rwanda events or what is going on in Ireland and Darfur or Iraq to let us know the culprits include the US (NWO), Catholic Church and their Anglican 'brothers'. This truth of Synarchy that sees nations spying and warring on each other rather than allowing average people a chance to share in the technological opportunities of gene-therapeutic longevity, nanotechnological replacement of work, space colonization, and a host of ways to make everyone wealthy without taking money away from anyone; is not known to the average person. The 'politicos' sling mud as two of the same club run for the office of US President while both are dedicated militarists who promise to protect the rights of the few against the rest of the world. These 'fronts' for World Financial interests that have a long history of wanting power rather than productive means to share and build without destroying nature need a thorough examination. But people are confused and the media is managed by the same people who bought the media to get the Fed (a private company of rogues) in power with no ability for the people to elect new leaders. How can we sing a new tune? Could we at least get our slave drivers (Politicos and media) to treat us with a little more respect and honesty? Please consider the ingenuity demonstrated by the black slaves of America and how we might start creating community and harmony rather than war and hatred. This excerpt from a book called Slavery and the Making of America deserves special attention I think.

"The relationship between a slave driver and the other slaves generally depended on the extent to which he was willing or able to circumvent his master's wishes. A slave driver could also use his position to the detriment of the slaves, but he did so at his own peril. Although slaves had little power, they might exercise what collective power they had to punish a driver whom they thought was unfair. A notoriously brutal or unjust driver could find himself censured by his fellow slaves {Today the truth tellers among us are facing censure it seems. Patriot Act II is not the only problem.} who refused to associate with him or even to talk to him. Other slaves might spread rumors about a driver's competence or his honesty to the master's house, undermining his authority; or he might have a work-related accident. The driver's position forced him to balance retaining the master's trust with having the respect and cooperation of his fellow slaves. (11)

Clearly, the slaves' world was much more complicated than most slaveholders understood. The slave community supported its members as they dealt with the institution of slavery and the human relationships within it. {In this way it was an extended family with children being cared for by all and a real strength existed that the masters did not have as they competed against each other or screwed the slaves to satisfy indecent needs while neglecting their wife and family.} Under the power of the planters, slaves had to depend on ingenuity, imagination, and the creative use of information. They also used whites' racial stereotypes to their advantage whenever possible. Since slaveholders generally assumed that slaves' singing connoted contentment and passivity, the slaves used music to pass along messages, to control the pace of work, to placate a suspicious master, or to subtly comment on a person or a situation for the benefit or amusement of fellow slaves. When slaves sang 'patter-roll round me. Thank God he no ketch me,' most slaves understood the humorous message. Slaves referred to the slave patrols, generally made up of poor white men who did not own slaves, as 'patter rollers'.

This song was the story of slaves who eluded the patrol by cunning and guile. A song urging slaves to 'Steal away to Jesus' could alert listeners to an upcoming secret meeting, while 'Swing low sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home,' might tell of the possibility of rescue from bondage. Other songs about seeking freedom announced 'people get ready, there's a train a comin',' or told of the 'dark and thorny' pathway 'beyond this vale of sorrow' leading to 'de fields of endless days.' Old Testament stories of deliverance from bondage and the triumph of good over powerful evil often provided the themes for slave songs. The walls of Jericho that Joshua destroyed became a surrogate for the bonds of slavery. The message was subtle, but the words, musical inflection, pitch, and tone told the story of the slave's suffering and determination to be free." (12 & 13)

Clyde Winters has a wealth of information available through his site. His insight and academic knowledge is most enlightening but unfortunately it may take centuries to be accepted. I especially hope you can read his thoughts on the discourse and cultural interplay with Urumchi (Tocharian is also like Luwian of Crete and maybe off Cuba) and the Tamil regions.

http://olmec98.academia.edu/CWinters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zrEpNIAXGM

If your mind is not opened after seeing what he has to say - then your mind is not ever going to become open.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-16-2016 at 05:38 AM.

The most powerful archetype or psychic form and CONstruct of the last millennia is Hell. In 1999 the Pope confessed they created Heaven and Hell which are not real except within a person. I say the creators of these concepts are the real sinners and I hope demons feast upon their souls for all the evil (Also a non-real concept.) they have wrought as pedophiles and rapists as well as fomenters of genocides or what the Pope called 2,000 years of "Heinous acts".

DANTE: - Dante Alighieri is the tour guide of Hell. In fact you could say he is the creator of Hell if you did not understand he was directed and encouraged as others were being forced to write and create all manner of graven images and religious icons or treatises to support Hell, Satan and the whole dogma of 'sins and demons'. The Church owned all creative work because such creative things came from God and they were the representatives of this God. Nice scam if you can make it work - eh? Here is a little academic insight into how he also was tasked to diminish the perception of prior seers and wise people.

"Inferno XX falls into four narrative segments. Lines 1-30 present the sin of divination in general terms; lines 31-57 introduce famous diviners of antiquity, each of whom figures in and represents a major classical text: Amphiaraus from Statius' Thebaid, Tiresias from Ovid's Metamorphoses, Arruns from Lucan's Pharsalia, and Manto from Vergil's Aeneid; lines 58-99 encompass the digression on Mantova; lines 100-130 contain Dante's query regarding further diviners, and Vergil's response, in which he names Eurypylus from the Aeneid and various contemporary practitioners. We note the canto's symmetry; the general opening and closing sections, each of thirty lines, frame the more particularized interior sequences. The seemingly extraneous section on Mantova is thus entirely surrounded and informed by the commanding issue of prophecy, an issue which is directly related to the canto's highlighting of poets and poetry, to its evocation of the classical auctores and to the arresting behavior of Vergil. For prophecy is in fact a textual issue; a profeta for Dante is one who foretells, who reads in the «magno volume» of God's mind (Par. XV, 50), and deciphers the book of the future. Because prophecy is therefore essentially a matter of correct and incorrect reading, the canto's emphasis on textuality is insistent: from the initial terzina, which proclaims in deliberately technical language the author's need to make verse and give form to his twentieth canto, to the equally technical reference to the Aeneid as an «alta tragedìa» in line 113; if this is the only locus in the poem in which Dante affixes a numerical tag to a canto, it is also a unique definition of Vergil's poem as a text belonging to a specific genre. Moreover, the textual awareness of the canto's opening lines __ «Di nova pena mi conven far versi / e dar matera al ventesimo canto / de la prima canzon» __ is shared by its final verse: «Sì mi parlava, e andavamo introcque». Here the presence of a word, introcque, whose use by the Florentines is caricatured in the De Vulgari Eloquentia, raises a host of questions about writing and genre, and serves to close the canto on the same textual key with which it began.

Inferno XX deals with the validity and legitimacy of the acts of writing and reading. As Hollander has shown, Dante evokes his classical auctores in order to correct them, misreading their texts in such a way as to damn diviners, like Amphiaraus and Tiresias, whom the ancients considered noble practitioners of the art, tellers of truth. By placing these diviners in the fourth bolgia, Dante establishes their falsity, and his disagreement on this score with his classical predecessors. One of the classical predecessors so invoked is Vergil, the Comedy's resident poeta, and it is as his new self that Vergil retells the story of Manto, altering the earlier account found in the tenth book of the Aeneid. The Latin poem relates that the prophetess bears a child, Ocnus, who founds the city and gives it his mother's name: «qui muros matrisque dedit tibi, Mantua, nomen» («who gave you walls and the name of his mother, O Mantua» [Aen. X, 200]). The Comedy, on the other hand, relates that Manto, «la vergine cruda» (82), settled and died in a spot later chosen by men from the surrounding regions as suitable for a city: «Fer la città sovra quell' ossa morte» (91). Most interesting about Vergil's speech is his closing injunction to the pilgrim to disregard all other accounts of Mantova's founding; since the only true story is the one he has just heard, the pilgrim must «let no lie defraud the truth», i.e. he must reject all other accounts as false (97-99):" (1)

"To Be or Not to Be". Yes, the great bard did "glimpse the waves of the marvellous" as Victor Hugo did say. Others say we are spiritual beings having a brief illusory physical experience. Question is - will circuitous non-factual verbiage lead mankind towards a beingness of value that doesn't diminish what could be "nobler". And then there is "To Be or Not" before becoming and then knowing the choice at a personal level rather than accepting what "seems to BE' without question.

In Gnostic terms we are all delivered as ignorant creatures with the ability "to BE" more. But the Gospel of Thomas can be misinterpreted as it is to some extent in the following link. When it refers to "the bubbling spring" it is using code which goes way back (IMHO). Nature nourishes but priests and mere mental masturbation take the discipline out of true learning thus one should choose "NOT to be" what others want and rather take "one more step towards the waves of the marvellous" which Hugo says you can do by asking what Shak-his-spear meant. Yes, that is one of the spellings that exists while wee willy was with us.

http://gospelofthomas.nazirene.org/

In Islam there is a reflection of Egyptian thought regarding creation - and an allegory I say. The original symbols are indeed powerful connections to consciousness (see Daniel Matt's "Unsheathing the Soul" which I think I have included here). Collective consciousness of all that is - is g_d in many religious roots or origins. Lay people do not understand enough to separate myth from fact. Islam talks about commands through words which are almost like conscious script in a similar manner - thus 'Kun' is a command to come into existence or to become manifest or "BE". (A description of creation) https://books.google.ca/books?id=rUM...tah%22&f=false

Bernard Mandeville brings us the Fable of the Bees which Childeric, Napoleon and the Sarmoung Brotherhood of the esoteric secret groups including the Merovingians (and the Melchizedek Mormons) use as a main symbol. He says
    'Virtue is just a pretence which man has invented for his own advantage.'
    In order to learn there needs to be an open mind which can observe. In order for Wikipedia and normative academics to start learning they must stop me-too think.

I shall put something here on human studies from Wikipedia and make brief and similar comments.

"This timeline of human prehistory comprises the time from the first appearance of Homo sapiens in Africa 200,000 years ago to the invention of writing (At least 25,000 years ago - see Marshack under Pre-Neolithic Calendars - Strabo said Celtiberians had 7,500 years of written history before his time - thus 10,000) and the beginning of history approximately 5,500 years ago. It covers the time from the Middle Paleolithic (Old Stone Age) to the very beginnings of the Bronze Age (Check out Dolni Vestonici here - 29,000 years of smelting). The divisions used are those delineating the European Stone Age; however, many regions around the world underwent various stages of Stone Age development at different times. All dates are approximate and based on research in the fields of anthropology, archaeology, genetics, geology, and linguistics. They are all subject to revision based on new discoveries (only if they were to actually integrate and study with an open mind) or analyses.

200,000 years ago: appearance of homo sapiens in Africa[1] (And this ego-centric thinking does not give Neanderthal their due - we are related to them and they originate 850,000 years ago)
    200,000 - 180,000 years ago: time of mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam[2] (ARRRGGGHHH!)
    195,000 years ago: oldest homo sapiens fossil - from Omo, Ethiopia[3]
    170,000 years ago: humans first start wearing clothes.[4] (I highly doubt that. Cold climates of Siberia and mountains including the Ainu (see Thread0 suggest otherwise)
    125,000 years ago: peak of the Eemian Stage interglacial
    120,000 - 90,000 years ago: Abbassia Pluvial in north Africa - the Sahara desert region is wet and fertile.
    82,000 years ago: small perforated seashell beads from Taforalt in Morocco are the earliest evidence of personal adornment found anywhere in the world.[5] (What was the Berekhat Ram figurine from 350,000 years ago?)
    c. 75,000 years ago: Toba Volcano supereruption.[6]
    70,000 years ago: earliest example of abstract art or symbolic art from Blombos cave, South Africa - stones engraved with grid or cross-hatch patterns.[7] (Recent discovery of 500,000+ year old art in Indonesia)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...man_prehistory
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-26-2015 at 02:09 PM.

http://www.psyking.net/id19.htm

"Plato used storytelling {The Troubadours and Bards again. The teaching of Abaris the Druid for Pythagoras is evident here.}and literature to illustrate points about the psyche, as did Homer. In his story of the charioteer in Phaedrus, Plato likened the human being to a chariot team.

"[As part of the team] there is a powerful, unrully horse intent on having its own way at all costs (appetite). The other horse is a thoroughbred, spirited but manageable (spirit). On catching sight of his beloved, the charioteer (reason) attempts with some difficulty to direct the two horses toward the goal, which he alone (not they) can comprehend." (Watson, p.62)

This is an illustration of Plato's theory about conflict based on reason,emotion and drive.

Plato also made early contributions to motivational psychology with his delineation of the drive characteristics of the psyche--that drives have a striving toward attainment of a goal and an affective coloring of pleasure and pain.

In Plato's Symposium, he presents a dialogue on the meaning of Eros or love, in which each participant offers their interpretations. He discusses 2 kinds of love: profane and sacred. The first is concerned with the body and the second with the psyche, mind and character. Physical sexual desire is not merely concerned with sex, but a masked deisre for parenthood, an attempt to perpetuate oneself. Plato believed this passion for physical parenthood was the most rudimentary fruition of the good and the eternal. He also believed that only higher love could lead to happiness. For Plato, the love of wisdom is the highest form of love. Love can be equated with life force, as it is akin to the biological will to live and the life energy.

Many scholars have used Plato's notions to draw conclusions about human nature. Freud's notions about the personality being dependent on the id, ego and superego are similar to Plato's 3 aspects of the psyche. Carl Jung's notions about the libido and its general nonspecialized drive character seem to stem from the early drive theories of Plato. Evolutionary psychologists discuss humans' need to reproduce copies of themselves and their gene pool. In the psychology of emotion and social psychology, psychologists have studied and outlined the different forms of love. Personality psychologists define the core form of energy residing in man, most frequently, as "psychic energy." The field of energy medicine discusses the relationship of energy centers in the body to the mental state and nature of humans."

The visions of serpents are part of the collective unconsciousness according to Jung and myself. Drugs can help fool good people and religion can alter a person's consciousness as well. Reptoids and hallucinogens such as used by Graham Hancock or Icke are all the rage among idiots who need easy answers rather than doing any real study. http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html

As any reader of my work knows by now, Ogham and an Ogham mentor played a major role in altering my life and commitment to learning about the ancients. I think Ogham was the original alphabet derived from chants, shamanic healing (Luis Beth Nion) and the lunar calendrical math shown in the work of archaeologists like Alexander Marshack. In fact I have shown that it includes binary math like the quipas even before recent research confirmed it. Here is a man who seems to see the same integration of spiritual and scientific knowledge and the choice of the name for his foundation is equally interesting. Mt. Meru is said to be from whence the Hindu people were taught their religion and I think my first published book (Diverse Druids) gave good evidences to show this is the Tarim Basin Kelts and their work. This excerpt is taken from the World-Mysteries.com site and there is a link there to more of Mr. Tenen's work at that excellent compendium of knowledge being gathered by a physicist/astronomer who has been most helpful to me and my work.

"The Meru Project is based on 30 years of research by Stan Tenen into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet, and the mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis.

From the Introductory Text: 'The Meru Project has discovered an extraordinary and unexpected geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis that underlies and is held in common by the spiritual traditions of the ancient world. This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization. It applies to all whole systems, including those as seemingly diverse as meditational practices and the mathematics fundamental to physics and cosmology... Meru Project findings demonstrate that the relationship between physical theory and consciousness, expressed in explicit geometric metaphor, was understood and developed several thousand years ago.'"

Ogham includes binary math taken into other alphabets that maintain and develop archetypes and constructs of energy. In Luis Beth Nion it is a medicinal usage that is highlighted. There are many tracts and roots for Ogham and I am not the only researcher who sees it is similar to the I Ching which may be derived from it through the Tarim Basin Red-Heads who we can now say are the people Lao Tzu went to meet as he neared the end of his life on Earth. Chanting and other harmonic or clicking noises not unlike the whales are possibly the beginning of all language and ESP would have been more developed in pre-language times as well as what Plato noted about a writing alphabet leading to a loss of disciplined wisdom. The language development schools of the Phoenician Kelts all came from Ogham and it is widely acknowledged that Hebrew and other Mediterranean languages all came via the Phoenicians.

The Aymará language of Peru is developed by the Chachapoyas leaders of the Incas and earlier cultures there. These white Keltic people who were running Peruvian cocaine to Egypt before the time of Moses are the real nature of corporate or cultural history, which I cover in my book on that region. For that reason I need to provide some of the work related to what most people cannot fathom could be true. I will leave it to the reader to verify Balabanova and her forensic court admissible proof of the cocaine mummies that Professor Martin Bernal of Rutgers also thinks is excellent evidence. You can also look to the Bas-relief in Lima that shows Kelts there in the pre-ceramic era. Let's look at the work of Sister Serghetti of the Vatican for the matter of binary code or chaos science in these original sacerdotal codes or alphabets.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-26-2015 at 02:13 PM.

The Druid sigil and what announces the name of the Great Pyramid of Iesa are connected. Schoch once asked anyone to explain what is over the portico of the pyramid and I sent him the explanation which did not fit with what he sells.

http://www.geocities.ws/mikerdna/sigil.html

The above sigil is most flexible or mutable and it almost has a conscious will imbedded. Many archetypes eventually achieve this kind of dynamic and one of them is the Sigil of Solomon which unlike what Icke says (I will quote him and his stupid shape-shifting reptoid trash because he also has a lot of truth to set you free. He-He - the title of one of his books before he was duped by mind-fogging at the Skull & Bones event.) was given to start the Rothschilds by the genetic brothers of these Bauers who are the De Medici continuance of Benjaminites. Specifically it was St. Germain who gave the Templar spy network and Benjaminite financial empire over to this newly named group or family. I also detest the constant one-sided prejudices against the Rothschilds or Illuminati - no wonder they protect themselves after their experience with the Cathars.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...thschild04.htm

Aristotle referred to happiness as the most we can achieve. Demons and gods were interchangeable in the time of Homer when people had far less institutionalized manipulation of their thoughts and soulful understandings. What is the 'anima' referred to by Aristotle and other sages?

It is easy to be happy without all the things we obsess over. The balance of our constituent selves and the possibility of participation in creating a whole, or in conjunction with that WHOLE is going to be hard to beat for enlightenment. But most people over the last little blip of human existence have bought into systems that deny the whole or any sense of ONENESS. We have seen a 5000 year 'nightmare' as James Joyce wisely stated. The thoroughly amazing thing about this - it is those elites who have told us they speak for God or are Divine Kings who in fact have used or led us into this soulful wasteland. We find a similar paradigm exists in scientism which denies the observable outcomes or effects of the soul and ESP.

Barthold Niebuhr (I think it was) said that bringing something back from the past or discovering anything is a high that is akin to the greatest creativity. It is so wonderful to learn and see the way of those we have denigrated as barbarian or primitive; as they frolic in the joy of adventure and oneness with Nature while they nurtured each other.

The Druidic pantheon and Norse system is a great mythos from which one can study and learn good values. The bards told these stories but people understood they were representative of forces and not what one would call Gods. Representative deities could vary in the forms they took, as the elemental forces that the viewer was tapping into were affected by the viewer and vice versa. Jonathan Kirsch's recent book from 2004 called God against the Gods gets this right.

All people knew resurrection of a sort existed and the soul was immortal. They even loaned money to be repaid after death. By the time you get the Norse system we talk about today you had just another watered down priestly manipulation as I see it. The vascerri (priests) who flunked out of the more demanding Bardic Tradition were becoming more able to meet the needs of the masses who really wanted easy answers and the culture had been decimated or sold out to Christianity in many ways even inside the non-Christian systems. St. Columba is one of the better examples of a Bard who became a saint - the saying at his time was (which is just before the Norse started to exist as we know of them) 'Jesus is the new Druid'.

Leaders saw the benefit of religion and getting people to accept these easy answers - it worked wonders for Rome - a study of the Synod of Whitby (663-4 AD) shows a murderous king turn to St. Peter in order to grab the assets of the Celtic Christian Church in Northumbria - later England became a force.

Now as to the Norse or Vaner rituals of Rgnarok and the Indian RgVeda tales - yes there is symbology or archetypes that access these forces still. RG is an old Irish or late Keltic word for King but their kings were a meritocracy and not hereditary. I have a recent research study on their Runes that goes into this in some detail and it is part of my books. These 'constructs' or designs that are energized through prayer when properly managed by a good priest-sorcerer can lead to amazing things like the Hexham Heads. These Keltic Heads can not be photographed due to the lattices of archetypal energy that a simple cab driver who made them for his children somehow tapped into. We will address what this 'tapping-in' is part of in this forum.

Here is a little more of the 'tripping the light fantastic' or buzz that a tap-in can result from. People engaged in kissing have a lot of information and energy transfer, although we usually do it for the 'buzz' and don't get into the science or mystique of it. A judgement is made and processed by the Thalami and brain. The Thalami like the Pineal gland are able to amplify all energy inputs and route them to the appropriate place in the brain. Science is now on the verge of seeing what the Third Eye of the ancients knew. To help set the stage for the proper evaluation of information and events that will doubtless fall on many unbelieving minds at times; let me quote Herbert Spencer for you.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
    The TV channel Nature produced a show on the origins of music and the biological and archetypal impact it has had on our evolution and emotional wherewithal. Along with reed instruments from as long ago as 60,000 years that obviously show sophisticated development of technology, they had the cave operas of those who rubbed and drummed on stalactites. They posited that the tree-swinging hominid that like the Sumatran Gibbon co-ordinates community for protection through territorial chants, is not so much less aware as most of our great Lockean influenced academics seem to be. These animals also learned what plants are dangerous and what plants alter your spiritual consciousness. You can see it when your puppy goes outside for the first time and chews on some grass to settle its tummy. Our genes contain a lot of information or the ability to tap-in to much knowledge. The buzz you get from 'weed' is the buzz coming from your Thalami and Third Eye or Pineal gland that has a crystal radio receiver and grains or crystalline structures. Crystalline structures like quartz were known to be useful in the Lost Chord of the Druids and more ancient shamans. There are magnificent quartz caves in Central America and other places that would have been used by early hominids for a certainty. We are taught math as if there are constants and yet it is questionable at least, whether there is truth in these assertions. If we started out with more questions it is possible our children could teach us due to the fact that some of them are more attuned and less programmed by our NONsense according to an excellent book titled The Wonder Child. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13816702/#.VTKkZG93vIV

This quote from Einstein puts our human struggle to learn in a proper perspective. We are children until we learn the order which puts the books of man and the thoughts of each into a safe and comfortable space. More relevant than any thought is the how of SEE-ing, truly SEE-ing the light. That place we call space is all around us and it permeates those thoughts expressed in books or only imagined by each child within universe. Will our machines soon surpass our ability to make our universe better?

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."

Imagine a world where psychic ability was enhanced from an early age - which it was during many eras prior to Empires who sought malleable subjects. Imagine teaching adepthood technology outside the black ops government and secret societies. James Joyce provides a portal of sorts to view the pre-Empire culture and if you have not seen Campbell speak about Joyce you are in for a treat.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hy5pi

"Faith is an openness and trusting attitude to truth and reality, whatever it may turn out to be. This is a risky and adventurous state of mind. Belief in the religious sense, is the opposite of faith - because it is a fervent wishing or hope, a compulsive clinging to the idea that the universe is arranged and governed in such and such a way. Belief is holding to a rock; faith is learning how to swim - and this whole universe swims in boundless space." - Alan Watts
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-18-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Jung also wrote about flying saucers and many other archetypes. If religions spend thousands of years sending images into the ether about aliens and confirm these things in writing and personal speeches - guess what happens? It follows meme theory or NLP to become a commonly held BELIEF which people will see in dreams - in other words an archetype.

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
    - John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10
    "Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
    - Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
    - Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/quotes.html

ARRRRGGGH! Just when I am starting to like Wikipedia I find an article saying semiotics might originate with St. Augustine! Any thought which you find attributed to him is either plagiarized by him or is a lie fomented by the church who bought him out of Manicheanism.

To say the study of signs originated in any classical culture or time is utter and complete nonsense. It reminds me of the academic talking about the shrine in Ephesus with the Cosmic or Druid eggs as being some sexual treat with a thousand breasts.

Surely someone at Wikipedia has heard about Qabala, Gematria, stelae and megaliths around the world, the Language of the BRDs or Green Languages?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_(semiotics)

It is easy to proclaim there are bad people doing things that you look down upon. It makes YOU feel big to say you know better because YOU are in touch with God (and other boogeymen). The facts are important despite what this site has Goethe's Faust say. And this site may think Gnostics or their leader Simon Magus is not the Good Samaritan or a part of the Jesus amalgam and myth. There was no such person as Jesus and this site has one spelling of Yeshua Bar Joseph's name, he is widely regarded as the main person who did some of the things which the Bible narrative attributes to Jesus. Apollonius and others contribute to the myth. Iesa (trans. Jesus) it is a title for those who are adept and illuminated into the Brotherhood of Man known as Iesa. They do describe Goethe well and I loved seeing what Jung said about him.

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Se...l(1630166).htm

Mottos are powerful communicators and memory aides. I could say brainwashing triggers and memes. The motto of all governing bodies and ecclesiasties should be 'say one thing, do the other'. In the lobby of the CIA you have what some say is their motto, I say it is more than that. It is a shared lie showing earlier liars as what they are. Here is a brief descriptive note about that saying, You can look into the Dulles and Bush family Skull and Bones Christians if you wish.

"and a bas-relief of Allen Dulles, who was CIA Director for nine years.

Etched into the wall of the original building's main lobby is a biblical verse which also characterizes the intelligence mission in a free society. It reads:

""And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.""
    John VIII-XXXII "
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-04-2015 at 11:54 AM.