Thread: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark sounds like pure fiction, but I think there may actually be some truth here. On July 6, 2010 at 12.45 pm, I were out for a walk and I happend to have my camera with me, when I heard the roar of a fighter plane in the skies over me in a north-westerly direction. There were some clouds in the sky that day and I did not succeed to see the plane, which probably have been an F16 jetfighter, but I could hear it, it was very loud and clear, and it sounded as though the pilot up there used afterburner a few times with short intervals. I think he frantically tried to get into position to something up there. Instinctively, I grabbed my camera and started shhoting pictures in the same direction the sound came from and this resulted in 13 images, where 10 of them might be interesting for UFO enthusiasts. See all the pictures here: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?
    Last edited by freespirit; 03-31-2012 at 09:29 AM.

That is pretty cool man!!

These types of information can be published and translated into many languages to allow distribution of information around...