Thread: Before the Big Bang

Before the Big Bang

Penrose worked with Hawking on Black Holes and is well worth listening to even though what they said is now out of date. In fact energy comes out of a Black Hole as well as being drawn in. That fits with what mystics said long ago. I will post other You Tube things in this thread including one from a Thomist (Aquinas was an alchemist) theologian, Tegmark etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npmDbbGbSoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rLEBppbzI

A different perspective from the late cosmologist and friend of Krishnamurti - Bohm.

http://www.bizcharts.com/stoa_del_so.../plenum_5.html

Lord Martin Rees offers this.

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_rees..._final_century

ARTHUR KOESTLER:

Humanitarian, historian and scientist are just a few of the labels associated with this most excellent man of letters. Here is a quote from his book The Act of Creation.

"The oldest and most fundamental of all tricks is to disguise people in costumes and to put them on a stage with masks or paint on their faces; the audience is thereby given the impression that the events represented are happening here and now, regardless of how distant they really are in space and time. The effect of this procedure is to induce a lively bisociated condition in the minds of the audience. The spectator knows, in one compartment of his mind, that the people on the stage are actors, whose names are familiar to him; and he knows that they are "acting" for the express purpose of creating an illusion in him, the spectator. Yet in another compartment of his mind he experiences fear, hope, pity, accompanied by palpitations, arrested breathing, or tears -- all induced by events which he knows to be pure make-believe. It is indeed a remarkable phenomenon that a grown-up person, knowing all the time that he faces a screen onto which shadows are projected by a machine, and knowing furthermore quite well what is going to happen at the end--for instance, that the police will arrive just in the nick of time to save the hero-- should nevertheless go through agonies of suspense, and display the corresponding bodily symptoms. It is even more remarkable that this capacity for living in two universes at once, one real, one imaginary, should be accepted without wonder as a commonplace." (3)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-25-2015 at 01:35 PM.

We are now able to observe and alter (Von Neumann probes) alien lifeform evolution. Will some future priestly manipulator call us Annunaki or God? Here we see science tracking an early and still evolving CREATION of life.

Astronomers detect the building blocks of life in a distant star system

By Chris Wood

April 10, 2015

Astronomers from the European Southern Observatory have used the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) to observe the protoplanetary disk surrounding a young star, revealing the presence of complex organic molecules that represent the building blocks of life. The findings mark the first time that such a discovery has been made.

The new observations focused on the star system MWC 480, located some 455 light-years from Earth. Just one million years old, the star is around twice the mass of the Sun, and is in the very early stages of development, having only recently emerged from a stellar womb of gas dust, and with no signs of planet formation yet detected.

The ALMA observations revealed large volumes of the complex, carbon-based molecule methyl cyanide, as well as hydrogen cyanide. They were found in the outer reaches of the star's disk – a region thought to be similar to the Kuiper Belt, which resides beyond the planets in our own Solar System.

The detected molecules contain carbon-nitrogen bonds essential in the formation of amino acids that are, in turn, the foundation of proteins. Through the study of comets, we know that similar molecules were present during the same stage of development in our own Solar System, and in similar concentrations observed in MWC 480's protoplanetary disk.

ALMA was able to make the discovery by scouring the system for telltale millimeter wavelength radiation that's naturally emitted by the molecules. The findings have significant implications regarding the existence of life in the wider Universe.

"From the study of exoplanets, we know the Solar System isn't unique in its number of planets or abundance of water," said Karin Öbery of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. "Now we know we're not unique in organic chemistry. Once more, we have learned that we're not special. From a life in the Universe point of view, this is great news."

The observations were carried out before the telescope had reached its full operational capacity, meaning that only a portion of the array's 66 telescopes were used to carry out the observations. It's believed that further study using all available arrays will lead to a more detailed understanding of the composition of the MWC 480 and similar protoplanetary disks, increasing our knowledge of both star and planet formation.

The findings of the study have been published in the journal Nature.

Source: ESO
    http://www.gizmag.com/alma-mwc480-bu...0fad1-91426461

From my friend Colin.

"As it turns out we're right, the entire Universe is aware of itself!

Anyway, here's the link... http://resonance.is/free-video-access/?

Nassim bases a lot of his theory on things spinning. I love his rubber ducky analogy. Like you say, he makes a lot of this stuff understandable, like his explanation of the Planck particle function etc. He says he believe the DNA in our cells probably spins like a whirling Dervish... LOL.

Well, he didn't actually say whirling Dervish, but that's what he meant. The spinning is a function of the feedback/feedforward function of the entire universe at the elementary (planck) level. He also said that the strands of DNA in each of our bodies if strung out end to end would reach to Jupiter and back (I think he said) 300 times, or maybe it was 8 times. Either way, it was a bit more than I would have thought, and I generally have a pretty good grasp on the contrast between Big (outspace) and Small (inner space).

You may be right about Nassim's genetics. His bio includes the following... As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already discovering the universal dynamics of matter and energy, which led him on a journey toward pioneering a new approach to quantum gravity and continual developments in unified field theory. He grew up in Eastern Canada with an innate reverence for the design of nature and a determination to discover the basic building-blocks of creation. Nassim dedicated most of his time to his independent investigation into physics, geometry, chemistry, biology, consciousness, archeology, and various world religions. Haramein’s dedication to scientific exploration combined with his keen observation of the behavior of nature led him to a specific geometric pattern which is at the core of his approach and new perspective in unified field theory.

I just hope he's got some good body guards, cause his main focus is on quantum gravity and it's applications to technology, new energy research, applied resonance, life sciences, permaculture, and consciousness studies. "

The TV channel Nature produced a show on the origins of music and the biological and archetypal impact it has had on our evolution and emotional wherewithal. Along with reed instruments from as long ago as 60,000 years that obviously show sophisticated development of technology, they had the cave operas of those who rubbed and drummed on stalactites. They posited that the tree-swinging hominid that like the Sumatran Gibbon co-ordinates community for protection through territorial chants, is not so much less aware as most of our great Lockean influenced academics seem to be. These animals also learned what plants are dangerous and what plants alter your spiritual consciousness. You can see it when your puppy goes outside for the first time and chews on some grass to settle its tummy. Our genes contain a lot of information or the ability to tap-in to much knowledge. The buzz you get from 'weed' is the buzz coming from your Thalami and Third Eye or Pineal gland that has a crystal radio receiver and grains or crystalline structures. Crystalline structures like quartz were known to be useful in the Lost Chord of the Druids and more ancient shamans. There are magnificent quartz caves in Central America and other places that would have been used by early hominids for a certainty. We are taught math as if there are constants and yet it is questionable at least, whether there is truth in these assertions. If we started out with more questions it is possible our children could teach us due to the fact that some of them are more attuned and less programmed by our NONsense according to an excellent book titled The Wonder Child.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13816702/#.VTKkZG93vIV
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 04:27 PM.

This article says physicists have little idea what is going on in universe but there are numerous excellent thinkers in physics who are far ahead of any other humans. I am excited to see what further proof of Gravitational Wave theory may come from astronomy.

"As monumental as the Higgs discovery was — its theorists won the Nobel Prize in Physics the next year — physicists still have very little idea what’s going on in the universe, beyond the stuff we can see, touch, and smell. A big question concerns “dark matter,” what scientists call the stuff that makes up 80 percent of galaxies but that doesn’t interact with light, atoms, and molecules. They know it’s there, but it’s hiding from us.

With the Higgs in hand, finding traces of dark matter is the next big hunt in high-energy physics.

The Standard Model of physics is what scientists consider their working picture of how fundamental particles behave and interact. But it “has some holes in it,” says Verena Martinez Outschoorn, an assistant professor of physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “We know that our worldview, our model, our understanding of particles and their interactions is kind of a subset of a bigger picture,” she says. “We have reason to believe there are other particles out there.”"
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ooking-for-now

This quote from Einstein puts our human struggle to learn in a proper perspective. We are children until we learn the order which puts the books of man and the thoughts of each into a safe and comfortable space. More relevant than any thought is the how of SEE-ing, truly SEE-ing the light. That place we call space is all around us and it permeates those thoughts expressed in books or only imagined by each child within universe. Will our machines soon surpass our ability to make our universe better?

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 04:28 PM.

This appears to be good thinking. I was referring to a course my oldest brother is taking at Brock University. It is not a course for credit and includes Professors and Unitarians as well as a secular humanist I find makes some cogent comments from time to time.

I think the abyss is only part of infinity (Wheeler supported a hobbyist from Australia named Lynds I think was his name. Hobbyist might be unfair but anyway he proved Zeno's Paradox.) Take your Socratian 'determinism' and other Greek atomic physics origins and know they were being considered long before Pythagoras who was a student of the last head of the Bairdic Education System - Abaris (trans Rabbi) the Druid.

The Hypogeum on Malta, the lattices and lozenges there connect to Urumchi and Tulum. The Harmonic is the Logos and String Theory, this knowledge can be traced past Mt. Meru and places people hid in Mountains after the meteor called the Carolina Bays event sunk urban centers (8350 BCE) such as seen in side scan sonar off Cuba with Luwian from Crete - like Tokkharian in Urumchi which Barber connects to The Emerald Isles.

Campbell (A Fire in the Mind) connected Crete and New Grange through the light from a celestial body shining through slits or apertures to where the King knelt for his investiture.

I spent the last hour or two constructing a complete syllabus of the origins of the thought you guys are embarking upon. It went poof when I pressed v rather than 'c'. You will have to join W-M if we are to continue this discourse. La Place is wrong about constants including the speed of light.

You will need to post the Final Answers (what ego?) thing you sent me. I got it done.

http://www.numericana.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 04:32 PM.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/maltahypogeum.htm

Thomas Edison was not the only person and scientist to use Hypnagogic techniques to learn and develop himself. There is a thread here which covers it called Dreams and Dreamers.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1800

There is another thread here which includes a person doing astral travel mapping of the multiverse. This is the Introduction to that thread.

I met Blue Harary at the Psychical Research Foundation over 40 years ago. He was working on the early stages of what we hear so much about today but which is a very ancient investigatory technique including Remote Viewing. How much is objective and how much is subjective or run through the cultural rose-coloured glasses I cannot say. An older woman who was a top Remote Viewer with Ingo Swann impressed me about these things and with her wisdom a little over a decade ago.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M..._Universe.html

In recent discussions with my brother about a Unitarian study group once called Secular Humanism they have moved on in the discourse or study trying to show Transcendentalists like the great Unitarian preacher Ralph Waldo Emerson developed Transcendentalism without any study of Eastern thought. My brother admits it may have been someone writing that who did not know what he was talking about. But points out the modern physics has no explanation for many things (True but Gravitational Wave Theory takes us closer to the origin of the Universe and might soon have constants that do work in all local and universal circumstances.). He says Unitarians were more Christian at that time and they told Emerson his preaching was not in line with their religion.

He provided a link to various physics theories which I found interesting but biased towards a Creation Theory which has taken nature and designs like the Mandelbrot Set or Schumann Resonances, the Phi of the Great Pyramid and Nautilus Shell all part of the Pentagon Dodecahedron (recent discovery of the Pentaquark supports) to mean something not in evidence. Yes, I can connect Dembski and Tegmark's arguments enough to show their arguing the same thing just putting different words to it. Yes, local constants only apply locally - but the bid flaw was La Place saying no information travels faster than light. There are many threads here which address this fallacy including a thread on Time Travel that has the recent discovery of the Alcubierre space time bubble propulsion project The oroborous takes the good to bad continuum so far and then if you add another one you get infinity's symbol. Japanese researchers quoted here from last year working on Quantum info transfer and entanglement have proven his physicist wrong. They measure spooky action-at-a-distance from Einstein at 10,000 times light speed. In early 2000 the Princeton Labs of NEC had produced 300X light speed in a Cesium chamber - and I have told my brothers about FTL for three decades before that. Here is another thread covering time viewing.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...-and-the-Stone

This explains how thought energy from one soul can be picked up in another person and souls can wander into each other to varying degrees if we give it some thought. This might explain part of the soul transference in MPD or what is now called D.I.D. It also ties in to hypnagogic and Bibliomantic tap-ins to knowledge said to exist in Ein Sof or the Akashic. The secret societies including the one set up in Vienna by St. Germain de Medicis address genetic info transfer.

It is both true and not true that Emerson and the Unitarians were tapping in and developing Transcendentalism on their own. Yes, Christianity at that time was using the lies of the Romans in Bibles like King James had forced scribes to write (killing eight who would not write what he wanted) but Arias and earlier Christians were not believers in Romanism - they were closer to being actual Christians and students of the same philosophy Yeshua and his family always studied back to before Abaris (means Rabbi) who was the last Dean of Studies in the Bairdic Education System which taught Pythagoras. The Therapeutae in Alexandria and Qumran were Pythagorean inspired according to many including the Gnostics. Some in that time say Jesus was known as the Egyptian and he studied there for much of his youth with Mary Magdala (Bethany and Alexandria as well as Cornwall were places her father Joseph who was the Roman Minister of Mines and member of the Sanhedrin). Comarius taught Cleopatra too, and maybe Apollonius who some say is part of the Jesus amalgam myth.

You see Emerson had read Carlyle's Sartor Restartus and then met Carlyle. It is written in the Green Languages of Jonathon Swift according to Thomas Carlyle and that coded language is the Language of the Birds or BRDs (Bairds). Goethe influenced Carlyle and was a founder of the Bavarian Illuminati with St. Germain. I think a lot of tapping in or fiction goes on in all churches. When the Bairds had pheryllts or peryllats to study science they also had lesser Druids called Vascerri who lead people in rituals.

Here is one of many sites which have picked up an old article of mine addressing some of this history.

http://articles.pointshop.com/Articl...University.php
    Last edited by R_Baird; 09-26-2015 at 02:05 PM.

I hope this article comes through.

[For an intellect knowing all positions and velocities]
    nothing could be uncertain and the future,
    just like the past, would be present before its eyes.
    Pierre Simon de Laplace (1749-1827)

The "intellect" so introduced by the Marquis de Laplace (Essai philosophique sur les probabilités, 1814) has since been dubbed Laplace's Demon. It is an icon of the concept of determinism, which can be traced back to Socrates and which was fully entangled with Science before the dawn of Quantum Theory. Interestingly, Laplace himself first discussed this in a treatise about probabilities, which deal with the very uncertainty his Demon would never have to face.

In fact, Laplace's Demon cannot possibly exist, within this world or outside of it.

From a philosophical or religious standpoint, its existence would preclude free will, which is the one thing that makes the Creation qualitatively different from a lowly clockwork toy. To be the greatest of creators, it would seem that God had to allow His creation some life of its own, that could escape even Him. Thus, He did make a stone so heavy that He couldn't lift it: The quantum Universe.

From a scientific standpoint, even the theoretical possibility of Laplace's Demon condradicts our best understanding of fundamental observations. In particular, quantum logic is incompatible with so-called hidden variables, which would make Quantum Theory deterministic and allow the entire past and future of the Universe to stand "before the eyes" of the Demon.

Actually, what is ruled out by observation is only the existence of local hidden variables, since this would preclude the violations of Bell's inequality (John Bell, 1964) that have been confirmed experimentally. A priori, some set of nonlocal hidden variables could exist which would make the whole Universe knowable at once. However, if time can't be separated from the other dimensions (motion of the observer trades space for time) we may push the argument of nonlocality to its ultimate conclusion and state that the entire knowledge of the past and future of the Universe would require no part of its history to be unknown, to begin with.

Although a formal proof has yet to be devised, we thus believe in an unavoidable quantum entanglement of the present with a distant past and a distant future. However, this quantum entanglement is of such a nature that it cannot be used to convey any kind of information. Information cannot travel faster than light, nor can it go back and forth in time. Some "time travel" is unavoidable in a relativistic quantum world, but time travelers can't possibly carry any information luggage with them. Similarly, perpetual motion is mandated by quantum laws, but this motion can't be harnessed to produce useful work for free.

So, there may be a God who knows everything that ever was and ever will be, but there's no such thing as an entity capable of deducing such knowledge from anything but prior knowledge of the same. Laplace's Demon is a fallacy.

Absolute prior knowledge is next to impossible to fathom in a quantum world... Could this manifest itself as an absolute will transcending free will without being incompatible with it? It just seems easier to believe that the very God who created the quantum stage would simply allow the actors to improvise in a loosely scripted play, with a miracle now and then for good measure.

Why can't we remember the Future?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-18-2016 at 02:22 PM.

It appears that Tegmark has been interpreted in a supportive role towards religion because he envisions issues facing humanity which necessitate unity between science and religion. Good for Max - bad atheists I agree.

Still I do not think he sees how science including William Dembski, who the Creationists have embraced falsely (and vilified falsely at Baylor for not being Christian enough) and Intelligent Design are not so far apart.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress...ictor-stenger/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 09-26-2015 at 03:58 PM.

It is great to see recognition of our limitations and questioning of our approaches. Is the dualistic approach a result of not questioning the black and white concept that there is a right answer when it is a continuum with no evil or Greater Good?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dont-u...210306739.html

I certainly find any constant or closed minded perspective in science will be disproven. It has made me seem prescient every other month for the last two years, but if truth be known I am probably just as wrong except for one thing. I only say we are connected and all energy is as well.

""It was like we had discovered the 'Rosetta Stone' that connected two different languages," says Coles. "The literature on wave-particle duality was like hieroglyphics that we could now translate into our native tongue. We had several eureka moments when we finally understood what people had done," he says.

Because the entropic uncertainty relations used in their translation have also been used in proving the security of quantum cryptography - schemes for secure communication using quantum particles - the researchers suggest the work could help inspire new cryptography protocols.

In earlier papers, Wehner and collaborators found connections between the uncertainty principle and other physics, namely quantum 'non-locality' and the second law of thermodynamics. The tantalising next goal for the researchers is to think about how these pieces fit together and what bigger picture that paints of how nature is constructed."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-12-quantum...cated.html#jCp

The 'non-local' aspect was recently examined in Japan where researchers measured action-at-a-distance (spookiness and mystical) at 10,000 times the speed of light.