Thread: Dancing with wild woman

Dancing with wild woman

After visiting the Hopi Reservation several times, I knew I had to write about Prophecy Rock. This week my 36th novel and first ebook was published at Amazon.com/kindle. Hopi Indians believe it is their duty to dance in order to keep the world in balance. But with the recent Chilean earthquake our axis is off balance. Maybe Janet Lomasyestewa, US Customs tracker, ICE, needs to learn to dance in order to find the serial killer and restore balance to the earth, her reservation, and her own off-balance love-life.

I do hope you'll appreciate the research that went into this novel and enjoy Dancing With Wild Woman.

Dancing on sunshine,
    Parris Afton Bonds

so mr bond tell me what is this culture like wha ais thier tue beliefs why u is is they think thwey havve to dance i dont understand so can i help by dancing ? what god do they call out to ?

Quote Originally Posted by veronica View Post
    so mr bond tell me what is this culture like wha ais thier tue beliefs why u is is they think thwey havve to dance i dont understand so can i help by dancing ? what god do they call out to ?
    Writing as an outsider, I came away with the impression that the Hopi call out to no god but listen simply to the one speaking to them.

Hello Parris Afton Bonds,

First Congrats for your publication, I'm Rachel and i'm looking some new friends on this forum, hope we are good team here. So, now lets come to the topic, I dont understand your thought about dancing with wild woman. Yes i agree with you that the recent Chilean earthquake our axis is off balance. What is the reason behind this earthquake? surely its natural but some parts of it is due to population and polution. Ofcourse you have lots of knowledge so could you explain which factors are influencing during earthquakes?

Hopi Indians believe it is their duty to dance in order to keep the world in balance. But with the recent Chilean earthquake, our axis has shifted, and our world is now off balance. Maybe Janet Lomayestewa, tracker for U.S. Customs, ICE, needs to learn to dance if she is to find a serial killer and restore balance to the earth, her reservation, and her own off-kilter love life.