Thread: Quantum Medicine and Positive Thinking

Quantum Medicine and Positive Thinking

Quantum Medicine and Positive Thinking

The metaphysical reality which says we are spiritual beings having a brief illusory physical existence is becoming more understood in science. Gravitational Wave researchers say soon we may have proof that metaphysics has been more correct than any of the scientific community dared hope or thought. When I heard this on Quirks and Quarks over Thanksgiving last - I was elated! Most of my family has had a lot of occasions to eat crow in the last couple of years. I do often say things like "I told you so!" I guess it is not a great charm or politically correct but when people are living in denial they do need to have a slap on the face.

What happens when psychic surgeons and faith healers like the minister who healed Evander Holyfield who had been barred from boxing? Energy is at work - but how? Is there consciousness in every atomic constituent or only in the god particle or quark, maybe it isn't consciousness in atomic components that healers attune with and it is just their mind. But how do average people heal themselves and their loved ones so often?

"In an interview in 1989 at the Nils Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, where Bohm presented his views, Bohm spoke on his theory of wholeness and the implicate order. The conversation centered around a new worldview that is developing in part of the Western world, one that places more focus on wholeness and process than analysis of separate parts. Bohm explained the basics of the theory of relativity and its more revolutionary offspring, quantum theory. Either theory, if carried out to its extreme, violates every concept on which we base our understanding of reality. Both challenge our notions of our world and ourselves.

He cited evidence from both theories that support a new paradigm of a more interrelated, fluid, and less absolute basis of existence, one in which mind is an active participant. 'Information contributes fundamentally to the qualities of substance.' He discussed forms, fields, superconductivity, wave function and electron behavior. 'Wave function, which operates through form, is closer to life and mind...The electron has a mindlike quality.'" (3)

But at least 50% of people in advanced nations and more elsewhere are victims of the Cycle of Violence. These people including those who do the perverse deeds are not likely able to ever achieve spiritual harmony. It is also difficult for people like myself who have tried to help those who are victims. I am healthier when I am not involved with sexual partners who have been abused - I don't see their pain as much. There is so much more to it than that.

The Cycle of Violence is a very touchy subject for most people. There are those who sit in positions where they know the depth of the problem and they might even know what could be done in some cases. But can they actually do something about it?

Here are some of the problems.

1. Parents think it is their right to have children and raise them as their father and other earlier family members raised them. They do not want to admit they are control freaks or abusers of one form or another. They may even think their religious indoctrination is correct despite the fact that it does nothing to teach the joy and soulful potential of sex alongside the civil and moral responsibilities that are connected.

2. Politicians know that if they addressed the totality of the problem it would mean many children would be taken away from parents and there is no social network in place like the extended family or clan that would ensure the children get the proper character development while having their human potential creatively embraced or developed. In some countries politicians enjoy wielding perverse power over people and giving them ridiculous religious laws or ideas about virgins in heaven or the place of man versus woman. Arranged marriages are a form of prostitution and marriage itself needs to place the rights of children ahead of the rights of parents. All children become wards or citizens of the state and the costs or dangers associated with abuse are many.

3. In the ethical system that allows older people to force na´ve young people into wars or to work at things which are not productive we have a macro-social and soulful issue which is most egregious to say the least. There have been times when de-population makes sense and the whole planet can become threatened by rampant over-population so it makes sense to plan the parenting of children rather than allow de-population efforts to succeed. As mankind goes into space there will be a need for more people unless the robots take over. But sending poor examples of our species out to populate our galaxy is a most troubling issue for me.

4. Therapists are in danger of being sued if they say the victim is in need of therapy too. There are no intake questionnaires in schools or hospitals which might target certain at-risk children and class action suits against the government or its institutions could result if courts are not aware of the dangers of religious and ethnic mores and morays that actually generate abuse. Courts and therapists as well as teachers of proper training or education are not in agreement and the matter requires some kind of realization that we do indeed face a monstrous and real threat to our potential growth as a race or species.

5. Police forces and other powerful mundane jobs often attract people who are abusive or overly forceful. Fear and a lack of trust rather than healing and loving approaches are everywhere. We have seen growing awareness of the abuse of authority in churches in relation to pedophilia but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

There are many ways to characterize economic theory and its major influence Synarchy or the landed class. We read about the Equestrian class in Rome and the farmers or Bauers who became the De Medicis and later the Rothschilds. All of them seem to make a good case for Physiocratic laissez-faire policies that allow the landed class or Divine Kings to continue to rape and pillage rather than create wealth and co-operation. I liken it to the Toilet Philosophy of the over-arching paradigm they foment for the plebes to consume and I call it the One Pie theory. Malthus certainly was a 'dismal economist' and he is part of something far more intrinsic in our society founded on Platonic hierarchy. Here are some more in depth thoughts from a far larger article in the American Journal of Economics that I think most people should study.

"The population debate is essentially a struggle between "reactionary" and "radical" social thought. No one has had more of an impact on the population debate than Thomas Robert Malthus. His reactionary work, Essays in the Principles of Population, created an economics of scarcity and austerity that served to promote inequality in defense of a landed aristocracy. Malthusian theory has survived two centuries and continues to be at the center of the population debate, the controversy over the limits to economic growth, and the argument concerning the nature and causes of poverty (Myrdal, 1962, 5-6)

Henry George, writing a century after the dismal economist, understood the ideological function that Malthusian economics served. He provided a most thorough critique of Malthus in Progress and Poverty. George's radical paradigm provided an economics of abundance and social justice. He insisted that poverty did not result from nature as Malthus contended, but rather from the social policies that protect the landed class at the expense of the poor." (4)
    C. H. Douglas and what became Social Credit (a political party in Canada at one time) is a very good application of this.

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

In Autobiography of a Yogi and The Science of Religion you can learn a great deal including positive-thinking at or near it's roots. Today's self-esteem therapies are not so good - people glad-handing and back-slapping while avoiding real causes like Family Violence are producing far worse issues and (as the drug companies like) more need to incarcerate people.

http://www.the-benefits-of-positive-...-religion.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-28-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: add color

LA PETITE MORT:

This is a small explanation of one of the greatest techniques or gifts you can have. It is about a woman who became my second wife.

Barbi was studying the Tarot and had demonstrated a great 'gift' for it. Her Empathic qualities are probably related to the early life place where she went to escape from her sexually abusive grandfather mentioned in the poem Life is a Fantasy.

When we made LOVE she regularly 'blacked out' during orgasm and would 'come to' having an orgasm still. I would sometimes go with her consciously and often would change positions. This unusual sexual 'attunement' is called La Petite Mort or 'the little death'.

I heard a sex 'expert' on TV say it was only experienced by one out of a million people. She was not able to consciously recollect her experience while 'blacked out' and I would have to help her sense what it was. This also helped her with her self-esteem issues. She later joined 'The Builders of the Adytium' correspondence course on the Tarot partially because of something else that happened this day. The 'Builders' are one of the feeder organizations in the Rosicrucian hierarchy. This hierarchy is still the subject of research for me, but at that time I already knew they aspired to be alchemists and were a Christian mystery school.

Empathy is much more than the kind of listening technique covered by Steven Covey in Seven Steps or even walking a mile in another's moccasins. It is part of how people can heal each other.

Wilhelm Reich and his followers created communes pursuing this natural healing and soulful energy Freud termed Libido.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ia_reich06.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 05:30 PM.

If you really think you can integrate your soul and brain or mind and spirit - there is very little that is out of reach if you do it without NEED or do it for the RIGHT reasons.

http://virtualphysics.50megs.com/whats_new_11.html

Having met Jose Silva around 1974 and having taken a course on healing from his daughter as well as many other contacts over many decades - I recommend his approach.

http://undergroundhealthreporter.com...#axzz3T6m2kNNR

My friend Sean, whose comments you will see here on a thread addressing the Singularity, was named Mentor of the Year by people he works with at John's Hopkins and the IBBS. He demonstrates why that is the case in the aforementioned thread. He co-authored (I could say and he said he was proud to do so) my book on Integrating Soul and Science. I think his move to focus on epigenetics rather than his previous specialties of neurophysics and disease (Youngest member of the CDC that he was) is largely due to the discussions we had about eight years ago. You can see heated debates on the thread. Here is the IBBS site.

http://epigenetics.jhu.edu/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-24-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Modern surgical methods and the technology being developed is amazing! The will to live is even more amazing when love is involved.

"He suffered a complete spinal cord injury and there appeared to be no brain activity - leading his partner of 10 years, Karen Dawson, to take the agonising decision to turn his life support machine off.

But after she, his mother Pepsi Cowan and the rest of his family had said their goodbyes, Mr Cowan miraculously opened his eyes."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 05:34 PM.

You can work while asleep! Native Americans tell stories that extend the Dream Dancer's ancient art. They say they can visualize the next day's hunt and follow what they 'saw' to find what amazes others. You can visualize a door and walk through it as you drift off after thinking about whatever you hope to work on, and if the last thing you do is walking into a mirror you might even go to another dimension. Lucid dreaming, portalling and many related techniques offer hope and healthy attitude changes. In time your astral work will grow more easy and you might occasionally decree manifestations to amaze yourself.

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/la...=03mccq0b2d7fg

Here is a detailed thread on Dreaming from a neurophysiology site I belonged to.

http://brainmeta.com/forum/lofiversi...php?t7911.html

From the above.

If anyone could make sense of the unconscious and its habit of revealing itself only in symbolic form, it would be Carl Jung.

He had, in addition, a capacity for very lucid dreaming and occasional visions. In the fall of 1913, he had a vision of a "monstrous flood" engulfing most of Europe and lapping at the mountains of his native Switzerland. He saw thousands of people drowning and civilization crumbling. Then, the waters turned into blood. This vision was followed, in the next few weeks, by dreams of eternal winters and rivers of blood. He was afraid that he was becoming psychotic.

But on August 1 of that year, World War I began. Jung felt that there had been a connection, somehow, between himself as an individual and humanity in general that could not be explained away. From then until 1928, he was to go through a rather painful process of self-exploration that formed the basis of all of his later theorizing.

He carefully recorded his dreams, fantasies, and visions, and drew, painted, and sculpted them as well. He found that his experiences tended to form themselves into persons, beginning with a wise old man and his companion, a little girl. The wise old man evolved, over a number of dreams, into a sort of spiritual guru. The little girl became "anima," the feminine soul, who served as his main medium of communication with the deeper aspects of his unconscious.

A leathery brown dwarf would show up guarding the entrance to the unconscious. He was "the shadow," a primitive companion for Jung's ego. Jung dreamt that he and the dwarf killed a beautiful blond youth, whom he called Siegfried. For Jung, this represented a warning about the dangers of the worship of glory and heroism which would soon cause so much sorrow all over Europe -- and a warning about the dangers of some of his own tendencies towards hero-worship, of Sigmund Freud!

Jung dreamt a great deal about the dead, the land of the dead, and the rising of the dead. These represented the unconscious itself -- not the "little" personal unconscious that Freud made such a big deal out of, but a new collective unconscious of humanity itself, an unconscious that could contain all the dead, not just our personal ghosts. Jung began to see the mentally ill as people who are haunted by these ghosts, in an age where no-one is supposed to even believe in them. If we could only recapture our mythologies, we would understand these ghosts, become comfortable with the dead, and heal our mental illnesses.

Before you sleep, work to visualize the day behind you and how you could have done more to make your life worthwhile (RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION). Each year it will become more possible for you to fulfill those dreams that are not of the waking world's desire. Walk through any mirror you see in your dreams and learn to astrally go to places and make a fuller dream potential too - in time this too will become unimportant and natural.

You already are working on the memory as you wake if you are journaling. After that try visualizing how you will take control and DO what is right (!) in the day ahead. Most of all do not look for peace in others - know it is within you (!) and the others who see it are already with you and they will love you best of all. We all must love each other naturally in these ways - and for the faint of heart or those who will find this all way too crazy - why live if not to create?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-19-2015 at 11:45 PM.

There are frauds in every profession so it should not surprise anyone that doctors and lawyers are involved in massive insurance frauds. This is the kind of thing which should be taught in schools so our future might have Green type activists against corruption.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/my-doc...151927015.html