Thread: Psychic Surgery and Harmonics

Psychic Surgery and Harmonics

As this author notes - these practices found all over the world are rooted in time immemorial. They are also targeted for ridicule and worse.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=jT-...ins%22&f=false

I just watched an episode of Miracles Decoded. It included a fraud named Mey who was fleecing believers and if any were healed it was due to their own healing power. They also showed exorcists preying on people in the same way Catholic exorcists did. I find more agreement with Mr. Nickle who commented it was criminal even though I have been involved in an exorcism where there were no religious projections of demons and a person was living who otherwise would not have been alive; according to doctors and psychiatrists who witnessed what I arranged. This show also included Firewalkers in India and a professional guru buster who was wrong about the Sidh using camphor tablets for fire embers they put in their mouth.

Love heals through energy shared with those one feels close to. In the case of Evander Holyfield doctors examined him after a fight and said he had a hole in his heart so he had his licence to box removed. Obviously his healer worked wonders with him. As is almost always the case there are scientific reasons for and against any event and an open mind helps determine the truth.

Crystals are going to show a lot more meaning in the fields of science - soon. I expect dysflexion batteries and the dilithium crystal propulsion you see in Star Trek will be all the rage. Could a bio-feedback loop with the brain energy get stored in a crystal?

http://www.crystalskulls.com/scrying-crystals.html

It takes more than one book to do the issue justice for sure. Most people are becoming aware of the integrated impact of our Gaian Mother and nature, that astrologers and shamans have known for what reasonably can be called forever. What energy comes from the earth is just part of the overall consciousness that makes all these amazing things happen around us. 'Amber rays' might be one way of describing the gravitational energy we saw being described earlier that is sent out from each atom or nucleus. There are those who can see these connections just as they can see our aura. I'm not one of these visually talented or gifted people, so I must operate in the feeling and intellectual spectrum.

When I read that the psychic surgeons of the Philippines and Brazil have had their energy measured during operations at the same vibration rate of 7.8 cycles it started me thinking of how we can alter our state and how others might perceive us in these altered states. Clearly if anyone could see all the spaces between our electrons and the nuclei or between the different atoms and molecules we wouldn't seem solid by a long shot. Thus these surgeons who use no utensils would be able to energize the infected or diseased body part or tumor to remove it at an altered vibration level. There have been solid documentaries with such credible support as X-rays before a San Francisco businessman had such a tumor removed and X-rays a year later showing it hadn't returned. The video presentation was impressive but we all know the debunkers can show how to fake these things. In the end you must decide who has the most to gain from the arguments and whether or not you want to actualize your own potential. Once you do a few things the debunkers say are impossible - then a smile will come to your face; and the intellectual conflict loses all import unless you are stupid enough to try to write a book such as this.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-26-2015 at 12:11 AM.

When we become open to our inner charms and attunement potential - anything is possible. Pythagoras and the Therapeutae schools exist to this day. Theraveda Buddhists are included in that. They walk while on fire in parades once a year. I did great bibliomancing while researching my many books. I believe Yeshua and Mary were taught these things by Commarius who also taught Cleopatra. Yes, Jesus (actually a title of great merit) went to school in Alexandria with his lifelong companion whose father had homes in many places.

Harmonix Healing - Dr. James B. Hopkins

www.harmonixhealing.com/htm/AboutUs.htm

He knew that sound not only has form…but that sound organizes matter. SClarification of ... Pythagoras used various intervals of harmonic ratios as a “medicine” for diseases of the body, mind & soul. .... SO IT'S FUTURE IS BRIGHT! Listen to a ...

Hippocrates was an alchemist specializing in healing and Homeopathy. I recommend reading modern day doctor Zoltan Rona as he talks about our drug pushing allopaths who are a "blip" in the history of medicine in his Encyclopedia of Medicine.

No discussion or study of harmonics and healing energy is complete without Tesla's work.
    http://www.institutotesla.org/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:23 PM.

For the people who have listened to the cover-up of paid liars in academia about Plato, Aristotle and Socrates; I will provide more proof that they were alchemists of the highest sort. I place Plato on the side of social engineer and abuser of theocracy, which the Metahistory scholar I have been quoting equates with Illuminati (correctly). I think because we have a Neo-Platonic hierarchy or master-slave society the paid hacks are taught to and paid to say he is not an alchemist or member of the mystery Schools. Plato is like Jesus (Yeshua Bar Joseph) and he was immaculately conceived too. I hope I don't have to point out why you don't hear that Jesus was an alchemist.

"As Dylan sang long ago, "Don't follow leaders, watch ya parkin' meters."

Know-It-Alls

In his definitive study, “The History of the Term 'Gnostikos' ”, religious historian Morton Smith wrote that “gnostikos was not a common word.” He notes that respected initiates such as the Pagan emperor Marcus Aurelius did not use it. Neither was it common in Greek-language Judaism. It seems to have been used for the first time by Plato! In the Politicus 258e-267a, Plato refers to gnostike techne, “the art of knowing,” or perhaps “the art of managing things known,” in order to argue that “the ideal politician is defined as the master of the gnostic art” (italics mine). Plato asserts that “if such a being were to appear he would be a god come down to rule mankind.”

Well, there it is, as plain as day: Plato plays the deification card. His notion of a gnostikos is an expert advisor in theocratic government. i.e., rulership by the gods or those descended from gods. But how can this be. It is known that Plato was initiated at Eleusis. If he had intimate contact with telestai, how could he have embraced and endorsed the program of the Illuminati, the Magians who run the theocratic agenda?

I would suggest that the answer lies in well-known analogy of Plato's Cave. According to this metaphor, objects in the sensory world are mere shadows cast by the Eidos, the divine Forms in the supersensory realm. But the Organic Light casts no shadow. I conclude that Plato, though initiated, never witnessed the Organic Light, the secret medium of Mystery instruction. Had he done so, he would never have invented the analogy of the Cave.

A fragment of Plato's manifesto of Illuminati statecraft, The Republic, is found translated into Coptic at Nag Hammadi (Codex VI, 5). This is the oldest text in the NHL, dating to almost 700 years earlier than the other documents. Yet no scholar has remarked on the highly unusual fact of its inclusion into the corpus. I have pointed out before that the guardians of the Mysteries did not call themselves gnostikoi, but telestai, "those who are aimed." It is known that gnostokoi was the term directed at them in ridicule by the Church Fathers: "smart-ass, know-it-all." I maintain that the telestai renounced this name because it was associated (via Plato) with the social engineers and special advisors of theocracy.

It is significant that the sole instance of a Gnostic sect known to have called themselves gnostokoi was a group of Carpocratians led by a woman named Marcellina. The Carpocratians tended to embrace the Hindu doctrine of avataric descent, i.e., flesh-and-blood embodiment of superhuman beings — an element of the theocratic scenario. The group led by Marcellina "had pictures and statues of many great teachers who were held in honor by their school, such as Pythagoras, Plato, and Aristotle, and also a portrait of Jesus," according to the report of Origen (G. R. S. Mead, Fragments of a Faith Forgotten, p. 232ff). The cult of personality was totally incompatible with the mission and demeanor of the telestai. They would never have tolerated such statues, but glorification of "great men" is typical of the theocratic agenda.

The telestai maintained anonymity within their role as mystics and guardians of the Mysteries, although as teachers working openly in society, they of course had names and social identities. In other words, they did not parade their connection to the Mysteries for social standing or prestige. The names ascribed to Gnostics and initiates were actually titles rather than proper names: Asklepios (Aesculapius), for instance. The names of very few Gnostics - Simon Magus, Valentinus, Basilides, Hypatia - have come down to us.
    " The kindly old gentleman with the wise and benevolent snake" is an archetype or icon of a telestes, not a real-life portrait. "Statues of Christ have sometimes owed something to statues of Asklepios. The consort of the physician was Health (Hygeia)... As for the snake, he is the most important person in the sanctuary." (Statue from Epidauros, Roman period. Atlas of the Greek World, p. 162)

Today we use the insult "Gnostic" to characterize the ancient movement whose members opposed, not only their own self-glorification, but the theocratic program of great men and male leaders established and enforced by the politically oriented Magians."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-20-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Oh yes, "The Amazing" denial of reality as those in cahoots look away from fact and declare others are idiots. The reason no one has "walked away with" Randi's money which others put up, is he has refused to admit he lies about really wanting proof. When actual proof was supplied in a newspaper control environment Randi whined, but I was not involved or supplied any advance notice. He does not respond to all those who challenge him and thus is ensured he won't get egg on his face. When all is said and done he is what he is - a magician of the phoney sort. He is no scientist and has to hang out with a "know-nothing scientist" (Kaku's words) like Shermer. They have made a sh*tload of money together.

http://blogs.mcgill.ca/science/2010/...bending-minds/

McGill is a good place with lots of good doctors despite having a history of the worst sort in their Douglas Institute which worked with the CIA in proven MKUltra ops abusing mental patients. The epigenetics field will achieve acceptance soon but Randi and others who never learned to observe the scientific method will still be heard whining about their "Amazing" egos. You might think General Tommy Franks was wrong about Feith http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_J._Feith or that the same words he used do not apply to Randi and Shermer. You might wonder why I include this under the McGill and Douglas Institute commentary. But consider what US Policy Dept officials working for CIA Presidents have to do with how people's opinions are formed (though uninformed).

This blog is well worth reading.

http://www.abeforum.com/archive/index.php/t-14556.html

My friend Sean, whose comments you will see here on a thread addressing the Singularity, was named Mentor of the Year by people he works with at John's Hopkins and the IBBS. He demonstrates why that is the case in the aforementioned thread. He co-authored (I could say and he said he was proud to do so) my book on Integrating Soul and Science. I think his move to focus on epigenetics rather than his previous specialties of neurophysics and disease (Youngest member of the CDC that he was) is largely due to the discussions we had about eight years ago. You can see heated debates on the thread. Here is the IBBS site.

http://epigenetics.jhu.edu/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-24-2015 at 08:09 AM.