Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Can Change The World

Another brother of mine responded to just one article (the above one) from my threads on Ritalin and ECT use. We exchanged a few e-mails and this is my last reply to him.

Your point about sugar is indeed a serious issue. Thirty years ago futurists said sugar would be viewed as a past epidemic 50 years forward. Those futurists had no idea what kind of horror show is at work.

The number one issue still remains ethics void of questioning. There are societal mandates against thinking due to worse than 'born-again' attitudes of mendacity about CycleS (!) of Violence targeting babies, women, mental issue alienation, aboriginals through Manifest Destiny, mind control through machines, laws against citizen involved action (Patriot Act II diminished class action suits such as Breggins against the AMA, pharms and psychiatry) etc.

There are no plans except a fall back option to de-pop - BIG TIME! See Georgia Guideposts. Or you could say what is shown in Futurescape will be a plan to use humans in a Matrix.

There are many Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party types with no real plan except to enjoy meeting and greeting fellow concerned citizens. Here is an insightful point of view to consider. He recognizes how easily political games distort the actual meaning of words like "majority".
    http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.c...mplations.html

The following is a response to someone saying he thinks all the technologies being developed are going to be good for humanity or end up with a better lifeform running things on Earth. I can agree with the latter but I don't want to have human souls only on display in Zoos or Museums. My concerns about developing brain manipulation and artificial intelligence are the same concerns I have with the War on Women or any number of other ethical issues.

Maybe the so-called nymphs in the Voynich Manuscript or the Caves of Hathor tubes were souls just like the Well of Souls you see in Indiana Jones.

I wouldn't want anyone to worry about these things that ARE happening. I want people to DO something about it, such as inform themselves and make a plan for proper asset allocation and resource management. But that is not happening except in the arenas where robots are going to replace humans. The politicians and general media don't worry - so why should you?

No one is insisting on a political platform to plan with a bottom line or make needed legislation to protect humanity from Sovereign Nations (Manifest Destiny and Divine Kings). The Club of Athens says this Westphalian Order that rules us must change - and I agree. But I bet not one in ten thousand persons on Earth have any idea what the Treaty of Westphalia says. Instead we have ignorant conspiracy theorists encouraged by media to make all history questioning seem insane.

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago. It had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.

It is exciting to see how much robots could do to help humans if we had a plan.

"Named Hadrian (after Hadrian's Wall in the UK), the robot has a top laying speed of 1,000 bricks per hour, which works out as the equivalent of about 150 homes a year. Of course there's no need for the machine to sleep, eat or take tea breaks either, giving it another advantage over manual laborers.

At the heart of Hadrian is a 28 m (92 ft) articulated telescopic boom. Though mounted on an excavator in the photo below, the finished version will sit on a truck, allowing it easier movement from place to place. The robot brick-layer uses information fed from a 3D CAD representation of the home for brick placement, with mortar or adhesive delivered under pressure to the head of the boom."

http://www.gizmag.com/hadrian-brick-...564e5-91426461
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-30-2015 at 12:13 PM.

I like to re-energize myself with an occasional retrospective of the fight waged by Teilhard de Chardin. In the following we have a fool attacking a humanistic genius - and why does that happen?

"By: Dr. J. P. Hubert

Moral Relativism and Utilitarianism are the reigning (immoral) philosophies in the developed West. Most of our public policy dilemmas are either directly or indirectly related to the widespread acceptance of these post-Enlightenment constructs. Some of the blame for our current predicament can be laid at the feet of Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Jesuit Priest who attempted to institute a “New Religion” by combining Darwinian evolution with his unorthodox view of Theism.

As Wolfgang Smith has written, Teilhard de Chardin intended to start a New Religion.[1] He made it quite clear on several occasions. In a letter to Leontine Zanta he wrote: “As you already know, what dominates my interest and my preoccupations is the effort to establish in myself and to spread around a new religion (you may call it a better Christianity) in which the personal God ceases to be the great Neolithic proprietor of former times, in order to become the soul of the world; our religious and cultural stage calls for this.”[2] Dietrich von Hildebrand and Wolfgang Smith trace much of the heterodoxy of the second Vatican Conciliar process to the circulation of Teilhardian conceptions of science[3] (especially with respect to biological evolution) and derivatively, Teilhard’s view of religion. Teilhard seems to have made the transformism[4] of biological evolution palatable to certain Catholic Theologians who wished to embrace what they perceived as modern evolutionary science. Traditionally, the entire notion had been thought heretical particularly as concerned the biological evolution of human beings. Through his New Religion, Teilhard gave a patina of legitimacy to the entire concept of evolution by theorizing the existence of “point Omega” which ultimately he identified with Jesus Christ.

It appears that many Catholic Theologians were duped by failing to differentiate the actual facts of biological science from the prevailing naturalistic philosophy (metaphysical naturalism) which as a result of the assertions of leading biologists, was virtually inseparable from it.[5] This made them “ripe” for Teilhard’s proposed incorporation of Evolution into “Christianity.” Teilhard’s New Religion was therefore very much on the minds of some of the participants of the Council, some explicitly and some only implicitly. One might say that the “flavor” was in the air. Unfortunately, no systematic refutation of Teilhard’s theory was available in 1962 prior to the commencing of Vatican II. Wolfgang Smith’s work which accomplished same became available only in 1988.

In a sense then, when Pope John XXIII called for “aggiornamento”, (whether recognized at the time or not), not only was he opening the windows of the Traditional Catholic Church to the world but to what Teilhard had been promulgating as the New Religion as well. It is the latter effect that has produced the post-Conciliar disaster’s with which most Catholics are all too familiar. Unfortunately, Teilhard’s heretical New Religion has been embraced either in part or in whole by several generations of post-conciliar Catholics given that Teilhard’s spurious notions have never been formally repudiated.[6] Teilhardism effectively destroyed the Creation tenet of orthodox Catholicism, the Fall from Grace and with it the concept of Original Sin, the atoning death of Christ on the Cross and thereby the entire Salvation/Redemption tenet based as it is on Christ’s crucifixion and literal bodily resurrection."

http://amaiceducation.blog.com/2011/...xtraordinaire/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-30-2015 at 01:28 PM.

How can a society grow and adapt if it worships answers for tests and being in agreement with the norm? We need to prioritize a greater good that is not wedded to corporate and individual gain. Answers which demand black and white me-too thinking over questions and thinking pragmatically (See William James) about the potentials for real growth won't work and there are serious challenges to all life on Earth.

"Most schools and colleges of education are now dominated by conservative ideologies, hooked on methods, slavishly wedded to instrumentalized accountability measures and run by administrators who lack either a broader vision or critical understanding of education as a force for strengthening the imagination and expanding democratic public life.

As the market-driven logic of neoliberal capitalism continues to devalue all aspects of the public good, one consequence has been that the educational concern with excellence has been removed from matters of equity, while the notion of schooling as a public good has largely been reduced to a private good. Both public and higher education are largely defined through the corporate demand that they provide the skills, knowledge and credentials that will provide the workforce necessary for the United States to compete and maintain its role as the major global economic and military power. Consequently, there is little interest in both public and higher education, and most importantly in many schools of education, for understanding pedagogy as a deeply civic, political and moral practice - that is, pedagogy as a practice for freedom. As schooling is increasingly subordinated to a corporate order, any vestige of critical education is replaced by training and the promise of economic security. Similarly, pedagogy is now subordinated to the narrow regime of teaching to the test coupled with an often harsh system of disciplinary control, both of which mutually reinforce each other. In addition, teachers are increasingly reduced to the status of technicians and deskilled as they are removed from having any control over their classrooms or school governance structures. Teaching to the test and the corporatization of education becomes a way of "taming" students and invoking modes of corporate governance in which public school teachers become deskilled and an increasing number of higher education faculty are reduced to part-time positions, constituting the new subaltern class of academic labor."

http://www.truth-out.org/archive/com...tical-pedagogy
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-30-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Rest assured that when you are sitting around doing nothing the government continues to prepare for every eventuality. The data collected by new technologies including remote wireless implants such as Persinger's God Helmet technology can do without your knowledge is only part of the plan or contingency plan. You can thank your lucky stars that you have a government which was so completely ready for the 9-11 attacks that they already had the Patriot Act ready to put in operation. The Gestapo never had it so good - they had to rely on citizen snitches, to keep them busy. Are you happy to see your taxes spent so eagerly by those who watch over you?

This kind of thing will prevent future classroom serial killers who are upset and alienated by intrusive government and religious oppression throughout history - OR WILL IT lead to more young people thinking why put up with this stuff and idly accept such a life?

http://www.infowars.com/master-the-h...ind-jade-helm/

"In fact, James Clapper, the current director of national intelligence, has been a frequent keynote speaker at GEOINT conferences. Before famously lying to Congress on the existence of domestic NSA surveillance, Clapper was even the director of national geospatial intelligence agency.

“Activity Based Surveillance, built on a strong foundation of Human Dimension analysis, will form the intellectual underpinning of how we perform intelligence in the future,”
    Clapper said in 2009."

Geospatial liars are working to meld HAARP type tech, Tesla tech, Omega Stations and SDI with God Helmets. Should citizens of the world ever try to adjust the Westphalian Order which gave nations the Divine Rights of Nobility during the Dark Ages - you can rest assured they are ready for us.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-19-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Peace has many parameters and might not be as important to an individual who seeks freedom from various social programs or religions.

https://tribelr.com/posts/a-global-s...he-world?lid=2