Thread: Tesla Medicine

Tesla Medicine

He used it on himself and it worked a long time ago. Today sees a resurgence in Tesla awareness around the world. Maybe my decades of griping and growsing are a part of this. http://www.institutotesla.org/

Mr. Connolly and I agree Tesla technologies are being withheld and allopathic drug pushing doctors are part of the reason why.

http://teslamania.tv/expo-speakers/r...healing_field/

Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy and the Aether ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ia_reich06.htm

aetherforce.com/wilhelm-reich-orgone-energy-and-the-aether/

What was stolen from Heaviside, Tesla, Schauberger, Leedskalnin, you and untold others was not in fact “lost.” ... http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#Reich.

It takes more than one book to do the issue justice for sure. Most people are becoming aware of the integrated impact of our Gaian Mother and nature, that astrologers and shamans have known for what reasonably can be called forever. What energy comes from the earth is just part of the overall consciousness that makes all these amazing things happen around us. 'Amber rays' might be one way of describing the gravitational energy we saw being described earlier that is sent out from each atom or nucleus. There are those who can see these connections just as they can see our aura. I'm not one of these visually talented or gifted people, so I must operate in the feeling and intellectual spectrum.

When I read that the psychic surgeons of the Philippines and Brazil have had their energy measured during operations at the same vibration rate of 7.8 cycles it started me thinking of how we can alter our state and how others might perceive us in these altered states. Clearly if anyone could see all the spaces between our electrons and the nuclei or between the different atoms and molecules we wouldn't seem solid by a long shot. Thus these surgeons who use no utensils would be able to energize the infected or diseased body part or tumor to remove it at an altered vibration level. There have been solid documentaries with such credible support as X-rays before a San Francisco businessman had such a tumor removed and X-rays a year later showing it hadn't returned. The video presentation was impressive but we all know the debunkers can show how to fake these things. In the end you must decide who has the most to gain from the arguments and whether or not you want to actualize your own potential. Once you do a few things the debunkers say are impossible - then a smile will come to your face; and the intellectual conflict loses all import unless you are stupid enough to try to write a book such as this.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Hurray!

"He knew that sound not only has form…but that sound organizes matter. SClarification of ... Pythagoras used various intervals of harmonic ratios as a “medicine” for diseases of the body, mind & soul. .... SO IT'S FUTURE IS BRIGHT! Listen to a ..."

Hippocrates was an alchemist specializing in healing and Homeopathy. I recommend reading modern day doctor Zoltan Rona as he talks about our drug pushing allopaths who are a "blip" in the history of medicine in his Encyclopedia of Medicine.

No discussion or study of harmonics and healing energy is complete without Tesla's work.
    http://www.institutotesla.org/

"As a result of independent research on the life and teachings of Pythagoras, Dr. James B. Hopkins was inspired to commission a series of unique musical instruments for healing purposes.

Pythagoras was credited as being the first person to prescribe harmonic frequencies and music to treat human conditions. He invented instruments and with the use of sound and vibration he was able to bring an individual’s attention to the awareness of their Divine Nature in order to facilitate the healing process.

Dr Hopkins has spent the last seven years dedicated to recreating and manifesting these instruments for the purpose of resurrecting this ancient tradition.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

It works due to the law of physics. Resonance, entrainment, and brain wave synchronization are phenomena that enable the process to occur naturally and effortless. Imagine lying on top of a massive cello with hundreds of strings! Every string is precisely tuned to exact frequencies that generate infinite ranges of exquisite harmonic overtones. These Emanations unfold like audible fractals. The frequencies turn off the “disquieting mind” aligning your mind, body & spirit to the higher order of harmonics. Its healing effects occur on the deepest levels of our being. I play the strings from underneath like a cosmic harp. By sustaining it long enough, YOU HAVE TO SYNC UP WITH THE HARMONIC FREQUENCIES. It’s simply a law of physics and since your entire body is physically connected to the resonant sound chamber of the instrument you not only “HEAR” them, but you actually “FEEL” these HARMONIC frequencies throughout your entire body."

http://www.harmonixhealing.com/htm/AboutUs.htm

For many people it is still difficult to get their minds around the fact that the Mormon history (ripped off from a Hopewell area Methodist minister and made into the Book of Mormon) is more true than our normative nationalistic garbage. Gary's grandmother was full blood Cherokee and he agreed with me that the Cherokee are Merovingian like all Iroquoians. His wife is not native and she too is Merovingian. I consider my own roots as the same and not just because all white people come from the same families. Please follow what I have posted about Emotu and his water crystal research.

"Cherokee Sunrise Song (Cymatics in Water) - YouTube

Video for cymatics, gary buchanan▶ 7:53

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOvaHUKiQoU

Sep 1, 2013 - Uploaded by Gary Robert Buchanan
    Cherokee Sunrise Song (Cymatics in Water). Gary Robert Buchanan. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 1 ...

Sonatherapy | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Sonatherapy

'Dr. Gary Robert Buchanan and the late Sir Dr. Peter Guy Manners in ... Emoto --- demonstrated in his numerous books showing crystal images (Cymatics in ice)."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-19-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Why not you go on tesla site and ask their professionals

Ask what? Oh, I see you are a domain name seller or pumper/spam dude.

I propose that the following has application in addressing human genes for repair or alteration.

When we understand all Tesla knew we will be able to achieve much more than we imagine. The interface between time and space, the mind-body healing mechanisms and many other things he felt were real are on the table today, and may already be advancing or completed.

When you excite an atom into a plasma state does it retain every attribute of the original atom? Does it gain new attributes which make it different or does it lose it's bonds? Like things attract and Affinity is an important aspect of our physical reality. To control the level of Affinity in plasma states might be possible to achieve even extra-dimensionally. Can you imagine what anti-matter affinity or black hole interchanges of energy might allow. I suggest Tesla intuited the use of harmonics could go this far.

Force Fields were being developed by Tesla using Unified Force Theory despite what this report says. They might be right about this particular use of the Tesla Coil. To travel in space we might need this technology if the Alcubierre space/time bubble is not going to happen. I presume what can attract can also repeal with altered polarity.

"The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. Cherukuri's specially designed Tesla coil even generates a tractor beam-like effect as nanotube wires are pulled toward the coil over long distances.

This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale, Cherukuri said, and the phenomenon was unknown to Nikola Tesla, who invented the coil in 1891 with the intention of delivering wireless electrical energy.

"Electric fields have been used to move small objects, but only over ultrashort distances," Cherukuri said. "With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely."

The researchers discovered that the phenomenon simultaneously assembles and powers circuits that harvest energy from the field. In one experiment, nanotubes assembled themselves into wires, formed a circuit connecting two LEDs and then absorbed energy from the Tesla coil's field to light them."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-04-reconfi...erials.html#jC
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-21-2016 at 08:23 AM.