Thread: Indian Cosmology - Black Holes

Indian Cosmology - Black Holes

There are better examples of near prophetic insight in ancient Indian texts. In fact I am not sure the text mentioning a place where all matter in universe is sucked in is not just another apocryphal kind of fear building tactic. But a physicist named Fritjof Capra in his book The Tao of Physics details many good examples of ancient science. This article is also out of date when it says nothing escapes a Black Hole. In fact I have read early writings of mystics that spoke about a place where universes send energy back and forth. I have written about this before recent discoveries of energy coming out of Black Holes. In other articles from this site you can see trade between Harappa and Mesopotamia mentioning Magan (which is a possible Mayan connection) and Dilmun. I think before Sumer, Ilavarta was more advanced and even during this time you will see them speaking about a sage or doctor of great repute from Harappa. The story of Gilgamesh has a role in these articles. Dilmun is where Sumer was colonized from according to Sumerian records - sorry Sitchin - not aliens from outer space just aliens as in Hyksos foreigners.

https://shankarkashyap.wordpress.com...cient-indians/

A pretty recent math whiz said to know the infinite apparently only learned math from two easy books and yet blew away all the scholars of his day. He is mentioned in Good Will Hunting by the Robin Williams character. Where does such insight come from? Could it be the direct perception J. Krishnamurti used and wrote about? I read about two British scientists who were having fertility trouble and took a lot of drugs. Their child could demonstrate knowledge of relativity before saying Da-da. The parents did put a lot of scientific designs and formulas on the walls or as part of the décor in the nursery. In reading The Wonder Child by Lorie and other psychological researchers they address Krishnamurti who was taught by Blavatsky and Besant but surpassed them by age sixteen. I think this book should be required reading for every potential parent as well as people who think they know more than their kids.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19248...ged-world.html

http://bicep.caltech.edu/~john/keck_array_reduced.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-22-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Kaku has addressed scientists who are almost always wrong (The majority of professors and teachers.) as "know nothing scientists".

Here is a very simple way to get up to speed on Futurescape, which is amazingly open considering what black ops usually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpbSSqqO11U

You can listen to Michio Kaku describe the use of Black Holes to travel; through time and folding space or a wormhole to distant parts of universe. Obviously the first step is the use of robots, sentient and otherwise. Personally it would not surprise me if something like the movie Contact (Which also had James Woods playing a different role than on Futurescape.) is already underway. Stealthskater once said Unitel had a wormhole. Maybe someone already did it and that is why we have all the explosion in technology. It is said by many mystics like Vivekananda that they travel soulfully through space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzpVEWOl1s

Many epigeneticists see how consciousness is an major part of what goes on all around us. So too are many physics people learning from the ancients or mystics (Magian alchemists). This article says physicists have little idea what is going on in universe but there are numerous excellent thinkers in physics who are far ahead of any other humans. I am excited to see what further proof of Gravitational Wave theory may come from astronomy.

"As monumental as the Higgs discovery was — its theorists won the Nobel Prize in Physics the next year — physicists still have very little idea what’s going on in the universe, beyond the stuff we can see, touch, and smell. A big question concerns “dark matter,” what scientists call the stuff that makes up 80 percent of galaxies but that doesn’t interact with light, atoms, and molecules. They know it’s there, but it’s hiding from us.

With the Higgs in hand, finding traces of dark matter is the next big hunt in high-energy physics.

The Standard Model of physics is what scientists consider their working picture of how fundamental particles behave and interact. But it “has some holes in it,” says Verena Martinez Outschoorn, an assistant professor of physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “We know that our worldview, our model, our understanding of particles and their interactions is kind of a subset of a bigger picture,” she says. “We have reason to believe there are other particles out there.”"
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ooking-for-now

John Gowan brings us an explanation why we have FTL info transfer like Quantum Teleporting but limits to matter at Faster Than Light Velocity. I am not sure matter can't be disassembled to travel through time and then re-assembled thus allowing sentient robots to do it. I also do not know that we know how FTL functions near or in Black Holes enough for his assertions. I also think a marriage of nanobot holograms and robotics will offer a virtual reality which alters our connection to knowledge throughout universe. I do like what he says regardless.

"A fundamental physical cause for humanity's unease at the thought of death is our feeling of separation from the rest of the Universe - our awareness of "self" and personal identity necessarily means a distinction between "me" and the environment. Matter, and all massive entities such as ourselves, are in fact (as well as in thought) separated from our true conservation domain, historic spacetime, the conservation domain of matter's "causal information matrix". Massive objects do not inhabit historic spacetime in the way light inhabits its conservation domain, space: we live not in history, but only in the "universal present moment". Time is connected to space only tangentially, at right angles to all three spatial dimensions; that tangential point of connection between space and time is the "present moment" of our experience, our "touch" upon expanding history. Only information can pass from space into history, massive objects such as ourselves cannot. There are several very good reasons for this physical arrangement, beginning with the fact that matter cannot travel at velocity c and hence cannot participate in the entropic expansion of light's conservation domain, space. (See: "Spatial vs Temporal Entropy".)

When light is converted to matter, or when any form of free electromagnetic energy with "intrinsic motion c" is converted to massive, immobile, bound forms of electromagnetic energy, the symmetric (all-way) spatial entropy drive of light (the intrinsic motion of light), is replaced by an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) historical entropy drive, the intrinsic motion of matter's time dimension. The historically expansive "march of time" is the metric and entropic equivalent of the spatially expansive intrinsic motion of light (the "march of space" - seen as the "red shift" of distant galaxies). Time is an alternative, asymmetric (one-way) form of space, providing the primordial entropy drive of bound electromagnetic energy. Time is derived from space by the gravitational annihilation of space, exposing a metrically equivalent temporal residue. (See: "The Conversion of Space to Time".)"

http://www.johnagowan.org/human.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:40 PM.

How fast does a black hole travel and grow? Will we know if it is near us?

http://www.space.com/28664-monster-b...test-ever.html