Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In God We Trust

In God We Trust

Tracy wrote or co-wrote a book with HRH Nicholas De Vere, the head of the Dragon Court from whence cometh the article to follow. We both were writing articles with Joan D'Arc in my early days of writing so I have followed her work and had discourse with and about her. I think I was one of the people Joan wanted to recommend to De Vere but I declined. The matter of whence cometh the symbology on the dollar bill is all wrapped up in religion but as she points out correctly, the new religions added their crap later. I have read that when Jefferson was in Paris he was approached by a shadowy figure in a top coat who gave him the symbols and all that remained to do was to work them into the most important means of triggering and brainwashing available - the coin of the realm. The suspicion was it was Fulcanelli (Morning of the Magicians) who might even have been a pen name of St. Germain De Medicis. FDR was a major player but an underling in the occult secret societies and I quote him spilling some beans a few times. His most important stuff is in letters with Col. Edward Mandell House but he also said Jefferson, and Rumford (nee Benjamin Thompson) were two of the most important people ever in the US. His appointed aides and partners in wrecking Oak Island are Frank Lloyd Wright and Bernard Baruch (trans. Family of Jesus) who are both Gurdjieffians. These few sentences are explained in four books I have written. I could say there are two other books which include a lot of this matter as well. The best selling one is Gurdjieff and the Sarmoung Brotherhood.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...terymagick.htm

http://www.snopes.com/business/money/solomon.asp

Here is what is most important - no need to worry about shadowy conspirators when you have the likes of Hoover and more.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_rb6.htm

Many people make a lot of money in war. In WWII we know that Prescott Bush was involved with Brown Bros. Harriman in a trading with the enemy lawsuit. The Bush family is not even close to the top of this food chain that includes agents like the Rockefellers and the likes of Chase Manhattan Bank which I dealt with in my book on Custer, Keogh and Lincoln's Assassination - through Samuel Chase. That was the Civil War and I am now addressing the War of 1812. I find the same families show up over and over again however. The funny thing is we have a group called the Peace Faction that seemed against the war and yet the result from their efforts put more money in the hands of these bankers that are now called the Beacon Hill Mob and include such upstanding people as the group known as The Pilgrims. There is so much intrigue it is hard to wade through it all and I am sure some readers will not choose to check into it all. I certainly cannot lay it all before you in any one book.

"From the beginning of the war the government was compelled to ask for loans, and the Peace Faction made such persistent opposition, for the purpose of embarrassing the administration, that in every case a bonus was paid for all sums borrowed. In January, 1813, a loan of $16,000,000 was authorized. It was obtained principally from individuals at the rate of $88 for a certificate of stock for $100, by which lenders received $2,100,377 as a bonus on that small loan. In August the same year a further loan of $7,500,000 was authorized; and in March, 1814, a loan of $25,000,000 was authorized. This was the darkest hour of the war, and then it was that the Peace Faction at political meetings, through the press, and even from the pulpit, cast every obstacle in the way of the government. That opposition now assumed the form of virtual treason.

The government was weak and in great need, and its internal enemies knew it, and in proportion to its wants they became bolder and more outspoken. Their denunciations of the government, and those who dared to lend it a helping hand, were violent and effective. By inflammatory and threatening publications and personal menaces, they intimidated many capitalists. 2

The result was, that only $11,400,000 of the proposed loan were raised in the spring of 1814, and this by paying a bonus of $2,852,000, terms so disastrous that only one more attempt was made to borrow money during the war, the deficiency being made up by the issue of treasury notes to the amount of $18,452,000. Over this failure of the government these unpatriotic men rejoiced. One of them, writing from Boston in February, 1815, said, exultingly, 'This day $20,000 six per cent stock was put up at auction, $5000 of which only was sold for want of bidders, and that at forty per cent, under par.

As for the former war loan, it would be considered little short of an insult to offer it in the market, it being a very serious question who is to father the child in case of national difficulties.' The last expression referred to the hopes of the conspirators that a dissolution of the Union would be brought about by the body known in history as the Hartford Convention, which had adjourned, to meet again if necessary - a body of men inspired by motives and actions too lofty to be comprehended by the vulgar politicians who were the leaders of the Peace Faction of that day." (12)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:36 PM.

I love it!!!

I just went to see what is being said about Fulcanelli and St Germain. It is like the Urantia stuff all over again - a "being of light" - according to some medium. And the usual people doing things for money.

http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesofl...s-mystery.html

However, this next article is highly worthwhile and tells a lot of truth. Jacques Bergier who is mentioned in this article is one of the authors of Morning of the Magicians. I think Bergier saying Fulcanelli knew atomic secrets before they became known to science is still correct after reading this. But I do not believe St. Germain was as immortal as many people say. I have written a book about him and use his own words to say that is nonsense. Of course that doesn't mean he did not use soul transference. And having spent money getting the Stardoves to read and critique my book on him I am even more sure mystics claiming to be in constant contact with St. Germain are frauds. So I hesitantly detract what I said about St. Germain possibly being the author of the symbology on the US buckaroo, because it was not that important.

http://www.lukpac.org/~handmade/pati...ulcanelli.html

Now we have Tracy again. She says Masonry did not exist before the Templars and gives credit to Templars for the banking system that I do not agree with. The Bible says the Benjaminites had the monopoly on it when the Hebrew Bible was drawn together and redacted in the so-called Babylonian diaspora. See my thread on it and proof I was right about the matter from recent archaeology.

It is possible to say Masons did not exist, I suppose it is, but just changing a name does not mean the new organization is actually new. See various links about Illuminati bureaucracy and The Great White Brotherhood thread.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...rymagick02.htm

Now we look at something mentioning the Copper Scroll and other clues to treasures hidden. This is real but the rest of it should be under the Bible Frauds thread.

http://www.livescience.com/42398-ark...brew-text.html

Finally we have many topics being discussed which include Knights of the Golden Circle (Centurion in the case of the Copperheads and another name for Hitler's one of the 99 clavens or 100 if you include a gathering of demons including Bathomet mentioned by Tracy as Templar worshipped but Hitler's group had this demon), Oak Island's Money Pit where they don't know it was a long time before Sinclair. But it is a sincere group it seems and I hope you find it entertaining which is what the previous Bible Fraud link has been proven to be (It really amazes me how gullible people who want to believe will accept something which is admitted to have been written a thousand years after King Solomon as entertainment.).

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tr...s-mines-4.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:58 AM.

So what are the Illuminati - the next author asks while fairly presenting a plethora of tired ideas and rehashes about an unfinished New World Order on the US greenback. Clearly if it is what he says - ancient and secret then it has little of anything new but yes, it has always been interested in Order. He addresses Weishaupt and the Jesuits (I have a book written called The Jesuits.) but he does not mention the Alumbrados whose name is Italian for Illuminati. They included the De Medicis who bought and held Papal power before handing over the secret spy networks of the Templars to the Rothschilds - while designing the Rothschild crest and name. The De Medicis who did this is St. Germain (I have written a book on him.). Earlier than that they founded the Jesuits and protected Nostradamus as well and his book from the Inquisition. The Borgias married into the De Medicis and donated the first University for the Jesuits to teach Aquinas and Aristotelian logic worked into the Catholic dogma by him - under threat of his and his mentor's life. Most assuredly that is Hermetics and coded esotericism as this author addresses in a weak manner.

The Illuminati of Weishaupt (Magical name - Spartacus - specialty Tantric sex like Crowley) included William of Hesse who employed Mayer Amschel the father of the banksters named Rothschild who are given the monopoly on usury in the Bible. Yes, they are ancient as this author says; without any proof. Yes, the name of Rothschild was Bauer or farmer as was the name of De Medicis before them - equestrian class in Rome. They are all Benjaminites or Merovingians but that does not make Fritz Springmeier who he mentions, very insightful either. These Bavarian Illuminized ones also included St. Germain and Goethe. Goethe influenced Carlyle who influenced Ruskin who molded Rhodes etc..

He mentions the horror-show French revolution but not the American Revolution. Both were part of the same Enlightenment Experiment that the Stuart Royal Society or what I (and others) call Hibernians, fostered. Their agents included the Irishman Robespierre and Thomas Paine. Are the Hibernians less than the Illuminati or are the Pilgrims in Boston's Beacon Hill? I say no! He has Knigge's structure with the Scots who could be feeders to the Hibernians. My own namesake and illegitimate ancestor founded the Societas Rosicrucianus en Englia (commonly called Soc Ros). The Templar fleet was under his control as they fought beside him at Bannockburn. http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-kn...he-illuminati/

Thomas Jefferson called Weishaupt a Philanthropist and he knew him. Jefferson also owed a large sum of money to the Rothschilds when he died.

Zinn and Zorro:
    HOWARD ZINN: - "THE HEROES AROUND US
    By Howard Zinn

Recently, meeting with a group of high school students, I was asked by one of them: "I read in your book, A PEOPLE'S HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, about the massacres of Indians, the long history of racism, the persistence of poverty in the richest country in the world, the senseless wars. How can I keep from being thoroughly alienated and depressed?

That same question has been put to me many times, in different forms, one of them being: 'How come you are not depressed?'

Who says I'm not? At least briefly. For a fraction of a second, such questions darken my mood, until I think: the person who asked that question is living proof of the existence everywhere of good people, who are deeply concerned about others. I think of how many times, when I am speaking somewhere in this country, someone in the audience asks, disconsolately: where is the people's movement today? And the audience surrounding the questioner, even in a small town in Arkansas or New Hampshire or California, consists of a thousand people!

Another question often put to me by students: you are taking down all our national heroes - the Founding Fathers, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, John F. Kennedy. Don't we need our national idols?

Granted, it is good to have historical figures we can admire and emulate.
    But why hold up as models the fifty-five rich white men who drafted the Constitution as a way of establishing a government that would protect the interests of their class -- slaveholders, merchants, bondholders, land speculators? Why not recall the humanitarianism of William Penn, an early colonist who made peace with the Delaware Indians instead of warring on them as other colonial leaders were doing? Why not John Woolman, who in the years before the Revolution, refused to pay taxes to support the British wars, and spoke out against slavery. Why not Captain Daniel Shays, veteran of the Revolutionary War, who led a revolt of poor farmers in Western Massachusetts against the oppressive taxes levied by the rich who controlled the Massachusetts legislature? Why go along with the hero-worship, so universal in our history textbooks, of Andrew Jackson, the slave-owner, the killer of Indians?

Jackson was the architect of the Trail of Tears, when 4000 of 16,000 Cherokees died in their forced removal from their land in Georgia to exile in Oklahoma? Why not replace him as national icon with John Ross, a Cherokee chief who resisted the removal of his people, whose wife died on the Trail of Tears? Or the Seminole leader Osceola, imprisoned and finally killed for leading a guerrilla campaign against removal? Should not the Lincoln memorial be joined by a memorial to Frederick Douglass, who better represented the struggle against slavery? It was that crusade, of black and white abolitionists, growing into a great national movement, which pushed a reluctant Lincoln into finally issuing a half-hearted Emancipation Proclamation, and persuaded Congress to pass the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments. Take another presidential hero, Theodore Roosevelt, who is always near the top of the tiresome lists of Our Greatest Presidents. And there he is on Mount Rushmore, as a permanent reminder of our historical amnesia - forgetting his racism, his militarism, his love of war. Why not replace him as hero - granted, removing him from Mount Rushmore will take some doing - with Mark Twain? Roosevelt had congratulated an American general who in 1906 ordered the massacre of 600 men, women, children on a Philippine island. And Twain denounced this, as he continued to point to the cruelties committed in the Philippine war under the slogan "My country, right or wrong".

As for Woodrow Wilson, also occupying an important place in the pantheon of American liberalism, shouldn't we remind his admirers that he insisted on racial segregation in federal buildings, that he bombarded the Mexican coast, sent an occupation army into Haiti and the Dominican Republic, brought our country into the hell of World War I, and put anti-war protesters in prison. Should we not bring forward as a national hero Emma Goldman, one of those Wilson sent to prison, or Helen Keller, who fearlessly spoke out against the war?

And enough worship of John Kennedy, a cold warrior who began the covert war in Indochina, went along with the planned invasion of Cuba and was slow to act against racial segregation in the South. It was not until black people in the South took to the streets, faced Southern sheriffs, endured beatings and killings, and aroused the conscience of the nation that the Kennedy and Johnson administrations finally were embarrassed into enacting the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Should we not replace the portraits of our Presidents which too often take up all the space on our classroom walls, with the likenesses of grass roots heroes like Fannie Lou Hamer, the Mississippi sharecropper? Mrs. Hamer was evicted from her farm and tortured in prison after she joined the civil rights movement, but became an eloquent voice for freedom. Or Ella Baker, whose wise counsel and support guided the young black people in the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, the militant edge of the Movement in the deep South?

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-29-2015 at 12:23 PM.

In the year 1992, the quincentennial of the arrival of Columbus in this hemisphere, there were meetings all over the country to celebrate Columbus, but also, for the first time, to challenge the customary exaltation of the Great Discoverer. I was at a symposium in New Jersey where I pointed to the terrible crimes against the indigenous people of Hispaniola committed by Columbus and his fellow Spaniards. Afterward, the other man on the platform, who was chairman of the New Jersey Columbus Day celebration, said to me: 'You don't understand - we Italian-Americans need our heroes.' I replied that yes, I understood the desire for heroes, but why choose a murderer and kidnapper for such an honor. Why not Joe DiMaggio, or Toscanini, or Fiorello LaGuardia, or Sacco and Vanzetti? The man was not persuaded. Do not the same misguided values that have made slaveholders, Indian-killers, and militarists the heroes of our history books operate today?

We have heard Senator John McCain, especially when he became a presidential
    candidate, constantly referred to as a "war hero". Yes, we must sympathize with McCain's ordeal as a war prisoner, enduring the cruelties that inevitably accompany imprisonment. But must we call someone a hero who participated in the invasion of a far-off country, and dropped bombs on men, women, and children whose crime was resisting the American invaders?

I came across only one voice in the mainstream press which dissented from the general admiration for McCain - that of the poet, novelist, and BOSTON GLOBE columnist, James Carroll. Carroll contrasted the "heroism" of McCain, the warrior, to that of Philip Berrigan, who has gone to prison dozens of times for protesting, first, the war in which McCain dropped bombs, and then the dangerous nuclear arsenal maintained by our government. Jim Carroll wrote:

'Berrigan, in jail, is the truly free man, while McCain remains imprisoned in an unexamined sense of martial honor.'

Our country is full of heroic people who are not presidents or military leaders or Wall Street wizards, but who are doing something to keep alive the spirit of resistance to injustice and war. I think of Kathy Kelly and all those other people of Voices in the Wilderness, who, in defiance of federal law, have traveled to Iraq over a dozen times to bring food and medicine to people suffering under the U.S.-imposed sanctions.

I think also of the thousands of students on over a hundred college campuses across the country who are protesting their universities' connection with sweatshop produced apparel. At Wesleyan University recently, students sat in the president's office for thirty hours until the administration agreed to all of their demands.

In Minneapolis, there are the four McDonald sisters, all nuns, who have gone to jail repeatedly for protesting against the Alliant Corporations' production of land mines. I think too of the thousands of people who have traveled to Fort Benning, Georgia, to demand the closing of the murderous School for the Americas. And the West Coast longshoremen who participated in an eight-hour work stoppage to protest the death sentence levied against Mumia Abu-jamal. And so many more.

We all know individuals - most of them unsung, unrecognized, who have, often in the most modest ways, spoken out or acted out their belief in a more egalitarian, more just, peace-loving society. To ward off alienation and gloom, it is only necessary to remember the unremembered heroes of the past, and to look around us for the unnoticed heroes of the present." (5)

ZORRO: - Don Diego - WHERE ARE YOU? We need an ethical nobleman or turncoat against his class of criminals.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:21 PM.

If you read nothing more this week - this could be what changes all of your beliefs. Whatever you believe about the US Empire, the power of the Masons and Hassidim who project images into people and the ether, any religion, what technology will soon do to the World Mind, how to advance your own interests, and maybe even your soul (not meaning by doing what Rhodes did but you could do it an opposing way).

Cecil Rhodes had a 'Vision'

In an attempt to tie together Napoleon and others including Hitler, I offer these thoughts from http://cecilrhodes.net and an author named Vincent Leroux.

“This idea came to him at the age of 24 with the force of a religious revelation. What is interesting is that it struck him in the hours immediately following his initiation into the Masonic Order while at Oxford University.

Although Rhodes was slightly contemptuous of the organisation he had just joined - `I wonder that a large body of men can devote themselves to what at times appear the most ridiculous and absurd rites without an object and without an end' - the fact remains that whatever the Masonic induction he had gone through, it would appear to have triggered something of an epiphany in the young student.

On the evening after the ceremony, Rhodes sat pondering what had happened that day. Then, as he puts it, the 'idea gleaming and dancing before one's eyes like a will-of-the-wisp at last frames itself into a plan'. He proceeded to pen his `Confession of Faith' in which he outlined his ambition: to establish a secret society whose objective would be the furtherance of the British Empire and the uniting of the entire Anglo-Saxon race, including America, into one single empire.

From that day, June 2, 1877, Rhodes was a man with a mission, with his `Confession of Faith' his guiding star and inspiration. When he had grown to trust anybody, he would confidentially reveal his 'idea' to him and expect the man's life to be changed immediately.

Historians and biographers have criticised his naivety, but the fact remains that when Rhodes did reveal his 'idea' to others, it often had the same effect, resulting in them devoting themselves from then on to helping him achieve his lofty aims. There was an event in Rhodes' life, soon after his `illumination' at Oxford {Site of a Druidic pheryllt or alchemical school in the time before Rome. Therefore it is on an important part of the Earth Energy Grid.} that is hardly mentioned by his biographers, but which may well provide a key to how Rhodes acquired the personal magnetism and power that he displayed from then on.

Three months after his Masonic induction at Oxford, Rhodes was back at the diamond diggings of Kimberley, in South Africa. One night, while staying in his bachelor quarters, a very strange thing happened. `His friends', according to his biographer Sir Lewis Michell, `found him in his room, blue with fright, his door barricaded with a chest of drawers and other furniture; he insisted that he had seen a ghost.' Immediately after this pivotal crisis, Rhodes had his previously penned `Confession of Faith' (which also contained his last will and testament) legally formalised by a Kimberley attorney. From then on, his star was in the ascendant.

What exactly happened to him alone in his room that night? No one will ever know, except that exactly the same thing happened to another man, in the following century, who also went on to become one of the most powerful men the world has ever known - Adolf Hitler.

In his book, ‘Hitler Speaks', published in 1939, Hermann Rauschning writes of an event that took place at the beginning of the 1930's prior to Hitler's seizure of power and his ascent to fame and infamy. Says Rauschning: `My informant described to me in full detail a remarkable scene - I should not have credited the story if it had not come from such a source. Hitler stood swaying in his room, looking wildly about him. `He! He! He's been here!' He gasped. His lips were blue. Sweat streamed down his face. Suddenly he began to reel off figures, and odd words and broken phrases, entirely devoid of sense. It sounded horrible. He used strangely composed and entirely un-German word formations {This is channelling or speaking in tongue}. Then he stood quite still, only his lips moving.... gradually he grew calm. After that he lay asleep for many hours.'

In 1933, soon after this strange event, Hitler seized power and the rest, as they say, is history. A clue to exactly what fearsome thing Hitler had witnessed is given by Hitler himself, who said to his circle of intimate friends, of which Rauschning was a part: `The new man is among us! He is here! I will tell you a secret. I have seen the vision of the new man - fearless and formidable. I shrank from him!'

On another occasion, reported by Rauschning, Hitler remarked: `I will tell you a secret. I am founding an Order.' Which is pretty well exactly what Rhodes had set out to do after his illumination. How strange that Rhodes' secret society dedicated to ruling the world should have ultimately become a living reality in the next century in Hitler's SS (Schutzstaffel).

The German scientist, Oswald Spengler, in his ‘Decline and Fall of Civilisation in the West', described the spirit of colonial expansion which possessed Rhodes as something, `daemonic and immense, which grips, forces into service and uses up mankind.' And herein lies the clue to the careers of both Rhodes and Hitler, that at a point in their lives, they both encountered something `daemonic'.

In the years after the end of the First World War, Rhodes began to receive attention from the European political right wing precisely because his career showed such an elemental will to power. In 1918 the intellectual prophet of German Nazism, Oswald Spengler, published the first volume his famous work. In this book, The Decline of the West Spengler regards Rhodes with almost mystical awe, as a prototype of a new sort of leader. 'Rhodes is to be regarded as the first precursor of a western type of Caesar. He stands midway between Napoleon and the force-men of the next centuries... in our Germanic world, the spirits of Alaric and Theodoric will come again - there is a first hint of them in Cecil Rhodes.'

Hitler himself appears to have made only one reference to Rhodes: at a dinner on April 18, 1942, he discussed Britain's failure to maintain the world position it had held in the Victorian age and commented that the only person who had understood the historical conditions for continuing British supremacy was Cecil Rhodes, whom the British had ignored.

'Mr. Rhodes aspired to be the creator of one of those vast semi-religious, quasi-political associations which, like the Jesuits have played so large a part in the history of the world. To be more strictly accurate, he wished to found an Order ... and while he lived, he dreamed of being both its Caesar and its Loyola.' - W.T. Stead”
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Whoever or whatever group of people commanded or invoked the dream for Rhodes (Hitler too, and Napoleon who got the same treatment inside the Great Pyramid.) probably would understand magical (not lesser magic) creativity or manifesting thought forms which started long ago and became scripts then alphabets. Then the power of words grew and majik was more able to collect all thought energy.

Early man struggled just as hard as we do with the origins of everything. The Tower of Babel or "In the beginning was the word'. The Logos and string theory show understandings of a cosmic harmonic and dimensions thereof. This author examines how Thoth and Ptah tell us about scripts and words as a means of manifesting reality - or a way YOU can be a God or part thereof. I do not believe this knowledge was first learned by any historical character - the books have been destroyed which might have given us an historical glimpse into a lot more of this.

In Islam there is a reflection of Egyptian thought regarding creation - and an allegory I say. The original symbols are indeed powerful connections to consciousness (see Daniel Matt's "Unsheathing the Soul" which I think I have included here). Collective consciousness of all that is - is g_d in many religious roots or origins. Lay people do not understand enough to separate myth from fact. Islam talks about commands through words which are almost like conscious script in a similar manner - thus 'Kun' is a command to come into existence or to become manifest or "BE". (A description of creation) https://books.google.ca/books?id=rUM...tah%22&f=false

Perhaps I should not pick on insanity in Crowley and his ilk so much. There is a lot of it in society, and sometimes I think we might do better if we exchanged those in Congress and in charge of religions with those in jails. I am quoting Springmeier again even though I consider his work biased and beyond intellectual integrity. I should note that an employee of mine was a Scarlet Woman in Rosicrucian circles who had a relationship with a person considered to be a prophet of the Mormon Church - just before he became the head of it. That does not make Ezra Taft Benson a bad man - nor is Joseph Smith just because his family practiced witchcraft. Springmeier is a fool who never seems to look critically in the mirror or from whence his own religion sprang forth from and who wrote his Bible.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/mormon.htm

As bad as Fritz is - there are worse offenders against critical thinking.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/rel...onEnigmas.html

Freemasons feed into Rosicrucianity and the abuse of rituals black or worse are in all religions. Yes, I am always saying things like that and I know some people already know it - generally. But the extent of it is amazing even to me, I did not know there was a handbook on how to create a new religion that Masons even allowed to be on the web when I sojourned into the web around a decade ago - I found it. No longer do I find it; perhaps I spread it around too much. That book was used to create Scientology, Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses (See Russell family and Fritz). I think the same template was around for almost every religion created in the era after Reformation. OOPS, that means Fritz is also a Masonic devil!

http://mormoncurtain.com/topic_masons.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-11-2015 at 01:53 PM.

The Treaty of Verona and The Treaty of Westphalia require a whole lot more reading than you will easily do. They are vital to any understanding of recent history and maintain such horrible concepts as Manifest Destiny and Divine Right of Kings over all of humanity to this day. Since no one here is really involved in learning I will probably not get to explain the matter in detail. Let me say it is more than any mere browsing session will bring forth. It is no conspiracy theory. The Club of Athens is a recent creation which addresses the NEED for changes in Sovereign Rights. The conspiracy freaks who talk nonsense about Guelph Black Nobility and racist attacks on Khazars or Jews are equally misinformed. There is truth mixed in with ignorance in what you will find - including within the video I am about to post for you. The Club of Rome is not against democracy and neither are the Illuminati - despite the need for good government which seldom can be achieved in societies with few informed people. That is the crux of the problem - ignorance! Who is to blame - religion and schooling or parenting. But what about those inalienable rights? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBXHSFr4bw

BRITAIN AND BOOTY:

The bulk of this chapter will be taken from a book about the War of 1812. I must deconstruct the generalities and interpret the meaning as it relates to our investigation of hegemony and cronyism or Synarchy. Officers in the wars of these times got a percentage of the booty their underlings took. They also were frequently aligned with the enemy or other side as you can see in the movie Braveheart. The Black Market in modern wars has a lot of the same kind of thing. This incentive to go to war has a lot of impact on us still. The British had just taken about 2,000 slaves or 'runaways' from near Baltimore to be part of the workforce in the Canadian Maritime Provinces. As we have noted already, the American Enlightenment Experiment had come about when Nobles in America saw their British cousins were freeing their slaves. It was not the only reason to secede but it was probably more important than the reasons usually presented in American immigration exams or schools. Sometimes it is cheaper not to have to care for your workforce if you have a system that keeps them in place.

"New Orleans, located a hundred miles up the Mississippi River, was a particularly tempting target. With a population of almost 25,000, it was the largest city west of the Appalachian Mountains. It was also the principal outlet for western commodities, and millions of dollars of produce was blockaded in the port. Scottish naval officers like Cochrane were known to have a keen eye for booty, and the British brought large cargo ships with them to carry off their plunder. (1) Indeed, British prisoners of war and deserters claimed that the watch-word and countersign on the morning of the Battle of New Orleans was 'beauty and booty'. (2)

Initially British officials saw this campaign as a means of taking pressure off Canada. But by the time the operation got under way, the objective had changed. General Ross-who was supposed to lead the expedition-was instructed 'To obtain command of the embouchure [mouth] of the Mississippi, so as to deprive the back settlements of America of their communication with the sea' and 'to occupy some important and valuable possession, by the restoration of which the conditions of peace might be improved, or which we might be entitled to exact the cession of, as the price of peace.' Ross was to encourage the free inhabitants to revolt but was to make no binding promises about the future. '[Y]ou must give them clearly to understand that Great Britain cannot pledge herself to make the independence of Louisiana, or its restoration to the Spanish Crown, a sine qua non of peace with the United States.'(3)

As a preliminary to the main expedition, in May of 1814 Cochrane dispatched a shipload of arms to Indians on the Apalachicola River in Spanish Florida." (4)

So we are able to ask a lot of questions at this juncture I hope.

We know that the race card was being used by Britain in this war and there are reasons to think that the founding of the United State had more to do with slavery in the first place than any Tea Party or taxes. Britain had outlawed slavery a decade before the US was created. Slavery in Greece was worse than at any time in the US or elsewhere, although Columbus (an agent of the Holy Alliance and Hibernian or Alumbrados forces) certainly did more than most Greek states in this regard. He was engaging in mass genocide on purpose so I do not consider it mere slavery. I am not sure he actually wanted to do it and if those who ordered him to do things knew what would result.

That is not the whole reason for the creation of the United States and there could be a good argument made for the forces of the so-called New World Order acting to make the US what it has become. I have shown the Indians are often agents for the Synarchists or elite and secret societies in many books and you can find the Sioux acting on behalf of them in this book. Joseph Brant and Sitting Bull are part of the same continuum including the Mediwiwin Society which was Masonic before the arrival of the explorers and some people think Abraham Lincoln was a Melungeon. I think the Bairds are similarly connected to the Huguenots. We will see a religious Baird of the 19th Century wrote extensively about the Huguenots. But all of this intrigue is just the icing on the cake or superficial factoids of public sensationalism. The fact is far more sophisticated and the forces of power are using a 'play both ends against the middle' or Hegelian Dialectic.

The British were able to enter Pensacola with the assistance of the local Spanish officials. But the Spanish did not like Major Nicholls recruiting slaves and calling on all slaves to rebel against their 'imbecile governments'. He then tried to take Mobile which had been taken by the Americans in 1813. I ask you to think long and hard about Jean Lafitte and his role as a Spanish agent at this juncture. The British and Americans were offering him an independent state of Barateria. Was he really just a businessman engaged in slavery? Why did he work with the Americans and were the British sealing off the mouth of the Mississippi to stop his Baraterian pirates from getting their booty? Were the Spanish not unlike the French in their sale of the Louisiana Purchase; at some high level inside the Inner Sanctum? I remind you that the Spanish Government was a mere vassal state for the Vatican since long before Rodrigo Borgia held the Papal Bull addressing incest over the heads of Isabella and Ferdinand.

Most important to consider is a secret arrangement between Britain and Rome that apparently was last expressed at the Treaty of Verona. This agreement is called the Holy Alliance and some people think the Maritime Laws are part of it. I am sure they are a mere and simple example of the whole gambit however. It is connected with the Treaty of Tordesillas and the make up of the New World Order. The elite have in fact managed both sides for far longer than this and there are certain families who have used nations as mere fronts for a very long time. It goes back long before what we call history. Same people - all the time - in every century for at least the 5,000 years James Joyce referred to as a 'nightmare' as quoted by Campbell in Gimbutas' Language of the Goddess.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1326741749
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Here is a little about the nature of 'sun-worship' to think upon.

"Long before the advent of Jesus, Mithra was said to have been born of a virgin mother, in a cave, at the time of Christmas, and died on a cross at Easter. Baptism was practised, and the sign of the cross was made on the foreheads of all newly-baptised converts. Mithra was considered to be the saviour of the world, conferring on his followers an eternal life in Heaven, and, similar to the story of Jesus, he died to save all others, provided that they were his followers." (2)
    This came via Wiki. "Mithra the Pagan Christ | Mithraism and Christianity | Mithras ...

www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

Mithra, the Light of the World, is an ancient sun god identified with Sol Invictus, who was born on December 25th. Mithra resembled Jesus Christ in many ways, ..."

Genetics will be a difficult thing for various historians who ardently support their tenured 'me-too think' to overcome. I get support almost every week for my history from just this one discipline of science. The claim that Australia or S. E. Asia is the origin of the first Americans has just hit the airwaves in September 2004 after I had finished writing this book. This is where I posit that pygmy people like Mungo Man who had chanting harmonic science came from and Barry Fell showed small people were useful in North American mining ops. Churchward would love to see what is being shown from all so many disciplines today including 500,000+ year old art in Indonesia where he said Mu was along with the Ainu who came from Ulan Bator and populated all of Polynesia and who combine Europod looks with Asian. We still have to prove a connection to the Ainu (DNN) with Denisovan Man which was a new hominid found long after any of us wrote about this. Reuters carried this information -
    "We want to make headlines from heads," said Professor Clive Gamble of Southampton University. "DNA will give us a completely new map of the world and how we peopled it." (3)
    The use of Aryan semi-science to trace the First Reich to Atlantis had a lot of appeal among white people everywhere. Some of this was in the Thule beliefs and the SS or Thule Gesellschaft which Prince Bernhardt was part of and in which he says "we had a lot of fun during the war". It would not be so bad for some racist to say that kind of thing if it weren't for the fact that he became the head of the Bilderbergs with the aid of the OSS/CIA.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=nDJ...ule%22&f=false

Prince Bernhardt was so connected to the war-mongering industrialists that it is possible to say he (Like Prescott Bush and Brown Bros. Harriman who were found guilty of 'trading with the enemy' by the US courts) arranged the war to their benefit as they funded Hitler who was doing their bidding. In fact this link puts him near the Harriman Bushes doing a deal on the day the assassination attempt on Hitler failed. You should also know Hitler would have been assassinated or arrested by the German military if Chamberlain had honored his treaty with the Czechs (according to a letter sent to Churchill by them). And you should know if Switzerland (origin of the Priory of Sion - the city there by that name - and bankers like the Battenberg cousins called Rothschild) had stopped manufacturing bearings and the like or laundering stolen art and Jewish fortunes, the war would never have gotten off the ground or would have ended in two weeks.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/185341883/895074

And for those who think George Bush is a good Christian (This author does not know what that is - BTW.) or that all this stuff means nothing to people living on Earth at the present. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thule.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ol_thule07.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 10:03 AM.

The following review of a book I have not read covers a few points deserving of inclusion in this thread. http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...113.1429426300

"Finally, he looks askance at the intersection of these trends in a president whose born-again vision of America has attracted a politically important group of hard-core followers, true believers whose interpretation of events in the Middle East is biblical, literal and tinged with a belief in Armageddon.

But first, a word: Why pay particular attention to this book, among the dozens of Bush-slamming volumes on the shelves right now? Because Phillips brings gravitas to the task, as well as the long view.

A former strategist in the Nixon White House, Phillip penned the prescient 1969 "The Emerging Republican Majority," which correctly predicted the Republican Party would achieve ascendancy with the support of the South. Along the way, he fell out with the ever-rightward direction of the party. He's written two books, "The Politics of Rich and Poor" and "Wealth and Democracy," examining the growing gulf between America's haves and have nots and the role of war in creating power elites. (Phillips' batting average for political prophecy is less than 1.000: He's also predicted that Americans would mount an effective political opposition to the growing disparity of wealth, something that hasn't happened yet.)

He makes no bones about his bias: He writes that his research "has been an education, one with some psychological rewards: I didn't like the Bushes when I was involved in GOP politics before their two presidencies, and now I understand why."

"American Dynasty" is awash in statistics, laced with political analysis and undergirded by painstakingly uncovered history. "The Bushes' preoccupations are not clear until you consider the whole dynasty," he writes. Those preoccupations are the "mainstays" of the security state: "finance, oil and energy, the federal government, the so-called military-industrial complex, and the CIA, the National Security Agency and the rest of the intelligence community."

This family saga begins with two wealthy Midwestern businessmen, George Herbert Walker and Samuel Bush. Both increased their fortunes through oil, finance and armaments production.

Walker was an immensely wealthy man, who at one point was a director of 17 corporations (his interests are detailed in an appendix). Several, including the W.A. Harriman investment firm (Walker served as its president) were owned or run by the Averell Harriman family. In the 1930s, these firms heavily invested in Russian and Central Asian oil fields and funneled money into shipping and manufacturing firms that participated in rearming Germany.

As war approached, the Yale-educated business associates in Walker's circle would become a key source of military intelligence. Many of the same men who did deals in Germany would come to hold key posts in the U.S. war effort, including its intelligence arm.

Samuel Bush's son Prescott (a W.A. Harriman vice president), married Walker's daughter Dorothy. Postwar, Prescott Bush ran successfully for Senate and sat on the Armed Services Committee. (In an early echo of his son and grandson's attempts to cloak their privileged past, Prescott once told the compiler of an oral history: "My father wasn't able to support me. He had a modest income, but he couldn't support his adult children, and I didn't want him to anyway.")

By now a pattern had emerged: The Bush family made its money through businesses highly dependent on big-stakes financing, favorable tax policy and government involvement, either through the military or regulation (or lack of same). The family's core belief, Phillips writes, was that "Investment drove the economy, and what fueled investment was tax advantage.

Prescott Bush, a former officer and board member of Dresser Industries (an oil-services firm which provided materials for assembling the atomic bomb, incendiary bombs dropped on Tokyo and wartime radar), helped his son George Herbert Walker Bush get a job with Dresser. George H.W. Bush headed to Texas. Later he started his own firm, Zapata Petroleum, with an $850,000 stake from uncle George Herbert Walker Jr. and friends.

Though Phillips speculates that Prescott Bush may have been an éminence grise for the Central Intelligence Agency, his portrayal of a family at the center of the oil/covert intelligence/national security state triad achieves new resonance with George H.W. Bush, who ultimately became head of the CIA under Gerald Ford in 1976. Phillips presents information that suggests one of Zapata Oil's Mexican subsidiaries was a part-time purchasing front for the CIA during the Bay of Pigs era. George Bush the Elder also initiated the family's business involvements in the Middle East — Zapata's offshore arm organized a subsidiary to carry out Kuwait's first deep-sea oil drilling in 1961

From the 1970s on, the Bushes wielded enormous influence. "Two men named George Bush would be CIA director, vice president, or president of the United States for seventeen of the twenty-eight years between 1976 and 2004," Phillips writes. The senior Bush would lead the effort to arm Iraq during its 1980-88 war with Iran, then attempt to depose Saddam Hussein when his former ally let his expansionist tendencies stray too far into America's sphere of influence.

To my mind, the most fascinating chapters in "American Dynasty" concern our current president, George Walker Bush. As a floundering young man, he managed to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars of family and friends' money in the oil business, leading to the omnipresent Texas joke that "whenever he's struck a dry well, someone has always been willing to fill it with money for him." {Look into the Karzais of Afghanistan and Aloha Oil.}

Then his life changed — he was converted to born-again Christianity after a meeting with Billy Graham {A 33rd degree Mason directing a Bonesman} in 1985, and he quit drinking shortly thereafter. (Phillips does credit that the conversion was probably sincere and not just politically advantageous.) He became the lead point man with the Christian Right during his father's re-election campaigns. This political relationship would prove immensely helpful to his own 2000 presidential campaign, helping him win Southern states, particularly in South Carolina, where he knocked John McCain out of the race for the Republican nomination.

"American Dynasty" leads the reader in many directions. There's the Bush family relationship with Enron (Ken Lay was a co-chair of the elder Bush's 1992 re-election committee and chairman of that summer's Republican National Convention). There is the dense history of business cronyism and government subsidy (millions from the savings-and-loan bailout alone) of various Bush relatives. There's the four-decade relationship between the Bushes and the Saudi elite.

There's the Dick Cheney/Halliburton connection, in the headlines today with allegations (recently cleared) of the $61 million overcharge to the government for fuel in Iraq by KBR, a Halliburton subsidiary. There's the worrisome trend of the assumption of military support services by companies like Halliburton — including intelligence gathering.

A provocative aspect of "American Dynasty" is Phillips' assessment of our current president's relationship with the Christian Right, folks who believe that saving Israel is not just a good idea but a divine imperative, and that Baghdad is the biblical Babylon. Perhaps the most disquieting quote in the whole book, if you believe in the constitutional separation of church and state, comes from Gary Bauer, the conservative presidential candidate who explained why Pat Robertson stepped down from the presidency of the Christian Coalition in late 2002: "I think that Robertson stepped down ... because the position has already been filled" ... the president "is that leader right now."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Have you heard about Howling Mad Smith? I went to my browser to see if it mentioned this giant of American military might, who is recognized as the Father of American amphibious warfare, is also recognized for his part in the genocidal mania that was American policy in the Philippines at the start of the 20th C.

Surprise, surprise! Little was mentioned except that he was there; and it appears there is little talk about it being a genocide practiced upon a peaceful people. Of course we all know the great relief and joy which Filipinos felt when MacArthur "returned". The movies about that didn't really cover anything either. Finally I found Gore Vidal telling some truth.

"Between the years 1899 and 1913 the United States of America wrote the darkest pages of its history. The invasion of the Philippines__ for no other reason than acquiring imperial possessions, prompted a fierce reaction of the Filipino people. 126000 American soldiers were brought in to quell the resistence. As a result, 400000 Filipino "insurrectos" died under the American fire and one million Filipino civilians died because of the hardship, mass killings and scorched earth tactics carried out by the Americans. In total the American war against a peaceful people who fairly ignored the existence of the Americans until their arrival wiped out 1/6 of the population of the country. One hundred years have passed. Isn't it high time that the USA army, Congress and Government apologised for the horrendous crimes and monstruous sufferings that inflicted upon the peoples of Filipinas?

Alfonso Velázquez

It was American policy at the turn of the century to kill as many Filipinos as possible. The rationale was straightforward: "With a very few exceptions, practically the entire population has been hostile to us at heart," wrote Brigadier General J. Franklin Bell, a propos our seizure of the Philippines. "In order to combat such a population, it is necessary to make the state of war as insupportable as possible, and there is no more efficacious way of accomplishing this than by keeping the minds of the people in such a state of anxiety and apprehension that living under such conditions will soon become intolerable."

The comparison of this highly successful operation with our less successful adventure in Vietnam was made by, among others, Bernard Fall, who referred to our conquest of the Philippines as "the bloodiest colonial war (in proportion to population) ever fought by a white power in Asia; it cost the lives of 3,000,000 Filipinos." (cf. E. Ahmed's "The Theory and Fallacies of Counter-Insurgency," The Nation, August 2, 1971.) General Bell himself, the old sweetheart, estimated that we killed one-sixth of the population of the main island of Luzon—some 600,000 people.

Now a Mr. Creamer quotes a Mr. Hill ("who grew up in Manila," presumably counting skulls) who suggests that the bodycount for all the islands is 300,000 men, women, and children—or half what General Bell admitted to.

I am amused to learn that I have wandered "so far from easily verified fact." There are no easily verified facts when it comes to this particular experiment in genocide. At the time when I first made reference to the 3,000,000 (NYR, October 18, 1973), a Filipino wrote me to say she was writing her master's thesis on the subject. She was inclined to accept Fall's figures but she said that since few records were kept and entire villages were totally destroyed, there was no way to discover, exactly, those "facts" historians like to "verify." In any case, none of this is supposed to have happened and so, as far as those history books that we use to indoctrinate the young go, it did not happen."

Gore Vidal"

http://fonsucu.blogspot.ca/2005/11/f...-genocide.html

Humor can be a great way to address things which need real discussion. Unfortunately these things need more than just discussion and prioritization must be at the top of any realizable agenda.

Obama White House correspondents speech.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6d06ALBVA
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 12:44 PM.