Thread: Quantum Teleporting

Quantum Teleporting

This article is not written by any sort of real researcher. It suggests Einstein would have a problem with FTL but he was considering a time co-efficient for the Theory of Relativity before he died. His fellow researcher named Gödel was already convinced and mystics have known the reality of action-at-a-distance for time immemorial. The Durham Army Depot (Everett being the name of the officer) put out contracts for QT over a decade ago. NEC labs demonstrated 300X light speed in 2000 right near where Gödel and Einstein worked with Bucky. They also are wrong to say Cold Fusion was proven wrong - the facts are Eugene Mallove was criminally assassinated by Nuclear lobbyists when he was going to speak before a Senate committee. CERN has Time Travel as a reality too.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tomic-physics/

This article of mine was carried on a Washington Post blog dealing with mind control. It mentions Everett and you should know Futurescape demonstrates we have come a long way past Persinger's God Helmet.

SQUID:

In 1984 I was partnered with a Cable TV engineer and founding father by the name of Ray Osborne. He was working with people developing oscillating noise loop broadband technologies. These technologies were eventually bought by the Pentagon to use in untappable secure message or information transmissions. I imagine this technology now uses the Quantum teleporting and faster than light methods put out for contract in late 2001 by Mr. Everett of the Durham Army Depot. Ray had earlier worked with the Canadian Department of Communications on a brainwave enhancing device similar to a helmet and things I had read about that the Russians believed would someday allow the mind to move mountains (even literally) according to Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain.

Ray told me about an experiment they did with him and another person wearing a helmet with energy inputs and electrodes attached to this helmet he wore. As the experiment was about to start, Ray had a need to have a cigarette and as he reached to get one and light it up, the thought energy directed ESP (or brainwavelength ability) was sent to the person across the courtyard who was sitting in the window so they could see each other. That person was sent into a coma and his hair turned white - thus ended the experiment on that day. Ray was not part of continued experiments and I suppose they considered stopping it for a while but I cannot believe they did not continue these researches. The military loves to have these things and they would rationalize that they must have the ability to counter any enemy who might have them too.

The Russians were the ones who tabled the removal of non-lethal weapons from the research of all signators to SALT. The Americans recently removed themselves from SALT on a uni-lateral basis. I believe SDI and HAARP are connected to these things and I fear other mind-control machines such as Dr. Persinger of Laurentian University is working on with the Earth Energy Grid will be involved. This will happen whether he and his boss Jack Verona of the Defense Intelligence Agency in the US know it or not. Los Alamos is working on a further refinement of superconductive helmetry and brain enhancements under the acronym SQUID as we see in this posting from my neuroscience forum. I do not have the original source of the posting but will follow it with another posting linkage to the University of Toronto research and related matters.

"Magnetic measurements of brain activity could be free from noise in the future thanks to a new helmet-like device developed by medical physicists at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in the US. Magnetoencephalography (MEG) is the only technique that can directly measure neuronal activity in the brain, but it is plagued by background noise that interferes with signals from the brain itself. The new helmet could provide much more accurate information on brain function (P Volegov et al. 2004 Phys. Med. Biol. 49 2117).

MEG is a non-invasive technique that provides detailed information on the brain in almost real time by using superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID) sensors to measure the magnetic fields generated by currents flowing in and around neurons. However, these magnetic field signals are extremely weak -- typically between about 10-14 and 10-13 Tesla -- and are therefore easily overwhelmed by background magnetic noise. Although various techniques exist to reduce this noise, none are entirely satisfactory because they can also reduce the size of the signals produced by the brain itself.

The helmet designed by the Los Alamos team is made from a layer of superconducting lead and is placed around the SQUID sensors (see figure). The helmet needs to kept at temperatures below 8 kelvin -- in a liquid helium cryostat -- for the lead to be superconducting. The device works on the principle that Meissner currents flow on the surface of the superconductors in the helmet. These currents expel magnetic flux, therefore preventing any external magnetic fields from penetrating the helmet. Moreover, unlike previous methods, the helmet can be placed close to the head without affecting signals produced by the brain.

The scientists have already tested their helmet on real patients and say that background noise signals can be reduced by more than six orders of magnitude, making it the most effective system to date. However, the device still needs to be improved because noise levels are still relatively high around the brim."
    "Vortex dynamics in superconducting systems imaged by Scanning SQUID Microscopy
    Abstract

Using a Scanning SQUID Microscope (SSM), we have studied vortex distributions in various superconducting systems. The excellent flux sensitivity of the SSM allows us to resolve individual vortices for low flux density. Field cooling produces quenched vortex patterns which can be disordered in strong-pinning Nb films or well ordered into a lattice in a-MoGe films with weak pinning. Surface steps alter the field-cooled patterns, with vortices formed in dense rows along the low side of steps with few vortices near the high side. We observe an asymmetry in the dynamics of vortices around the surface steps under the application of a driving force. The vortex line tension impedes vortex motion from thin parts of the superconductor to thick regions, while not affecting the opposite motion down the steps. We have also investigated the behavior of vortices in thin superconducting strips in a perpendicular magnetic field, a complex problem due to the large demagnetizing effects. These geometrical barriers are frequently encountered in transport measurements on high-Tc superconductors. Strips with transverse surface steps as well as strips with a uniform cross section have been imaged. We are attempting to correlate the observed vortex distributions with transport measurements of the vortex dynamics in the strips."

The mystic who knew Time and Einstein.
    http://sas.uwaterloo.ca/~cgsmall/ontology.html

http://www.technologybloggers.org/.....ime-travel-fea...

Apr 1, 2013 - Ground-breaking research has emerged this morning, as scientists from the LHC released verified data that proves the existence (and therefore ... {A possible April Fool's Day punking but also not.}

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...-breakthrough/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 01:35 AM.

You can listen to Michio Kaku describe the use of Black Holes to travel; through time and folding space or a wormhole to distant parts of universe. Obviously the first step is the use of robots, sentient and otherwise. Personally it would not surprise me if something like the movie Contact (Which also had James Woods playing a different role than on Futurescape.) is already underway. Stealthskater once said Unitel had a wormhole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzpVEWOl1s

And those robots can be attenuated to an alternate reality sub-bandwidth that moves next to the physical bandwidth.

"We may be a simulation ... creations of some supreme, or super-being," muses Britain's astronomer royal, Sir Martin Rees, a staunch advocate of the multiverse theory. [6]

This theory is stoutly supported in a publication entitled: “ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?” [5] BY NICK BOSTROM, Department of Philosophy, Oxford University HTML

This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of this result are also discussed.

Our Virtual Reality Universe Written by Ian O'Neill Universe Today HTML [7] reflects on Brian Whitworths hypothesis;

What if the Universe was in fact a simulation? A product of some information processor, creating space and time, energy and matter? What if the Big Bang was the whole simulation booting up, beginning billions of years of space and time calculations? Can we possibly understand our consciousness as a subroutine in an advanced number crunching machine? A new paper published by the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, University of Auckland, asks us to keep an open mind and suggests if we look at the complexity of physical laws of our known universe, many paradoxes may be explained if we view our physical reality as a virtual reality.

If we were living in a Virtual Reality; how would we know? If this is in fact some artificial reality created by a technology; who created it; what is the technology composed of and how to we test this theory?"
    Time Viewing is already a fact but here is a starting point to travel from.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...e-2088195.html

Before you sleep, work to visualize the day behind you and how you could have done more to make your life worthwhile (RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION). Each year it will become more possible for you to fulfill those dreams that are not of the waking world's desire. Walk through any mirror you see in your dreams and learn to astrally go to places and make a fuller dream potential too - in time this too will become unimportant and natural.

You already are working on the memory as you wake if you are journaling. After that try visualizing how you will take control and DO what is right (!) in the day ahead. Most of all do not look for peace in others - know it is within you (!) and the others who see it are already with you and they will love you best of all. We all must love each other naturally in these ways - and for the faint of heart or those who will find this all way too crazy - why live if not to create?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 10:29 AM.

“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” - Albert Einstein

Imagine a world where psychic ability was enhanced from an early age - which it was during many eras prior to Empires who sought malleable subjects. Imagine teaching adepthood technology outside the black ops government and secret societies.

The Iowa State courses mentioned here were attended by my wife after a lot of prodding by myself. Her report to me lead me to believe the Accelerative Learning technique left out a great deal of what Dr. Milan Ryzl included and which was reported by Psychic Discoveries author Ostrander. When Ryzl came to speak to psychologists at the Sacramento Inn about five years before my wife took the above noted course in the summer of 1978 I was involved with one of the attendees. Because I was able to describe in detail what she was hearing him say - she said I was controlling her mind. She had also been losing weight. She was a very psychic person who was a subject in controlled experiments for Dr. Richard Alpert and she was a member of Esalen.

http://mankindresearchunlimited.weeb...i-lozonov.html

We see that Futurescape tells us about machines doing psychic work soon. One of the most important technological advances was the printed circuit which is constructed using spinach chlorophyll in 1999. There are whole circuit boards when I last heard anything about bio-Ram. Yes, printed circuits will soon be like the Dodo Bird and robots will be self-replicating and sentient. Nothing you can imagine is silly or impossible it seems. Here is an update on Moore's Law.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/2...BF4FF88FBAC02D

I say the reason Napoleon "blanched" when he was inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid relates to Time Viewing, and maybe even Time Travel (see my book Chichen Itza: Time).

Even now we have researchers saying faster-than-light speeds are not contemplated by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. This nonsense exists despite CERN proving neutrinos do it; and NEC labs at Princeton showing 300X light speed in a cesium chamber in the early part of the last decade; and optical bending of light in Italy showing 1.25X light speed in the early part of the previous decade; and action-at-a-distance being known for many millennia; etc.. It all reminds me of why Einstein had to tell his publisher that Bucky was one of ONLY seven people on Earth who understood his theory.

It is beyond comprehension for most people to imagine! I mean - how stupid do some people have to be? Is the hiring process for university types really tilted against thinking to this extent? No wonder Gödel is called a Mystic and Bucky had to quit school even when they pleaded with him to let them push him along towards their sheepskins.

"In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

With these experiments in high-voltage electricity and magnetic fields, Tesla discovered that time and space could be breached, or warped, creating a "doorway" that could lead to other time frames. But with this monumental discovery, Tesla also discovered, through personal experience, the very real dangers inherent with time travel.

Tesla’s first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts,

"I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won’t find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly in might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past, present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.

Tesla’s secret time travel experiments would continue on in the hands of others who were not as concerned with humanity as Tesla."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 10:27 AM.

There are many places I would love to add this to - and will under Cultural Effects on Evolving Species. I wish I could just add it to my books too.

The above examples all refer to quantum teleportation, and given that we are all made up of atoms, it lends belief to the possibility that one day we will be able to teleport full physical objects, but some studies, at the highest levels of government, suggest that it’s already been done.

There are different categories of teleportation. Again, the two examples I used above are refered to as quantum teleportation. Another type of teleportation is psychic, which is the conveyance of persons or inanimate objects by psychic means.

“It became known to myself, along with several colleagues both inside and outside of government, that anomalous teleportation has been scientifically investigated and separately documented by the Department of Defense.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

A paper published in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) in September 1981, in the journal Ziran Zazhi (Nature Journal) titled “Some Experiments on the Transfer of Objects Performed by Unusual Abilities of the Human Body” (Shuhuang et al., 1981) reported that ‘gifted children,’ were able to cause the teleportation of small, physical objects from one place to another. Objects included watches, horseflies, other insects, radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper and more. The participants never touched the objects beforehand. The experiments were done under both blind and double-blind conditions, and the researches involved came from various colleges and sectors of the Department of Defense.(3) This is an exceptional case, because it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared for public viewing.

More research was done by the Aerospace Medicine Engineering Institute in Beijing, in July of 1990. It was published in the Chinese Journal of Somatic Science (Kongzhi et al., 1990: Jinggen et al., 1990; Banghui; 1990). This study reported several experiments involving high speed photography video taping, which was able to capture the transfer of test specimens like nuts, matches, nails, pills and more through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, sealed glass bottles and tubes, sealed plastic film canisters and more without the walls of any of these containers being breached. All of these experiments reported using gifted children and adults to cause the teleportation of various materials.(3)

In all of the examples, it was reported that the test specimens remained in their original state after teleportation, including the insects.

“The Chinese papers are all extremely interesting and very well written, and they show photographs and schematic diagrams of the various experimental setups. The experimental protocols were explained in lengthy detail, and through data and thorough data and statistical analysis were presented in the results.”
    (3) Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

The experiments showed that:
    •Different research groups designed different experimental methods, used gifted psychics, different sealed containers and test specimens that were to be teleported
    •Time required for teleportation of the test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, it didn’t matter which test specimen was used.
    •The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens melding or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and then simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location.
    •The Radio Micro-transmitter used as a test specimen changed in frequency dramatically during teleportation, researchers concluded that this indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent,” or in another altered physical state during teleportation. The frequency of the transmission were stable before and after teleportation
    •The experimental results were all repeatable
    •The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all times

Obviously, the scientists could not offer an explanation to explain the results.

“Some researchers state that it is necessary to invoke a new physics, which somehow unifies the human consciousness (i.e., physics of consciousness) with quantum and spacetime physics, in order to understand psychic teleportation and related PK phenomena. The researchers were amazed by their repeated results, and were barely able to fathom the altered “state of being” that test specimens underwent during teleportation.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

This was the conclusion given by Eric W. Davis, in the same report cited throughout this article, done for the United States Air Force, at their research lab which was approved for public release3)

“The results of the Chinese Teleportation experiments can simply be explained as a human consciousness phenomenon that somehow acts to move or rotate test specimens through a 4th spacial dimension, so that specimens are able to penetrate the solid walls/barriers of their containers without physically breaching them.” – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

This is just another example of many that demonstrate the validity of consciousness, and the many different influences it can have on our physical material world.

Related CE Articles:

Shocking Discoveries Made: Studies Confirm The Reality Of Remote Viewing

Psychokinesis: Another Example Of How Consciousness And Reality Are Intertwined

The Illusion Of Matter: Our Physical Reality Really Isn’t Physical At All

Mind Over Matter: Princeton & Russian Scientist Reveal The Secrets Of Human Aura & Intentions

If Thoughts Can Do This To Water – Imagine What They Can Do To Us

The Star Gate Project: Did the US Government Really Shut It Down?

All of the above articles also fit here in many places - Emotu and RV are well covered already. Got to wonder what size of crow the skeptics like Shermer are eating. In my experience the US has been doing these things longer than anyone else.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...on-to-another/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-01-2015 at 11:46 AM.