Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The War on Women

The War on Women

Merovingian/Secret Society Rituals:

One of my fellow researchers on a site I have been involved with for a few years knows a lot more about genetics than I do. He says healthy genes have polarity that is harmonically tuned and this fits with many things I have read in mystical treatises. Sir Laurence Gardner's Genesis of the Grail Kings has a sub-title suggesting they even knew how to clone people a very long time ago. I have addressed Gardner's work in great detail and I have pointed out many disturbing and questionable things. The Druids or Shining Ones and Heliopolitans are the origin of Gardner's Rosicrucianity and I assure you they could affect the elements and thus make genetic changes. I must give the reader a little of the debate before this kind of thing can be even remotely accepted as a possibility, I know.

Having no likelihood of concern for people not gaining insight to things some call dangerous, and being stubborn enough not to cater to ignorance, I am including much of these things in my writings. The next quote is from the Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, 2nd. Edition by Leslie Shepard (pg. 215): It is of interest that Rhys mentions an Iberian origin that would relate to the Basque who are also linguistically connected to the Mayan, Vietnamese and Denhe of Northwestern America. One of the Kennewick Man scholars thinks he may be Ainu (of Japanese white-skinned people) and I see the possibility of a Mu/Atlantis group who went to Japan and the Jomon pottery therefrom is in Ecuador. I think the Basque fit the type of people who would be Druidic trained and fiercely independent with a possible original input to Druidism. And for those who value DNA (which is constantly proving my history) we have this.

https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/castaways/

Celts

According to Lewis Spence, magic among the Celtic peoples in ancient times was so closely identified with Druidism that its origin may be said to have been Druidic. That Druidism was of Celtic origin, however, is a question upon which much discussion has been lavished, some authorities, among them Sir John Rhys, believing it to have been non-Celtic and even non-Aryan origin. This is to say that the earliest non-Aryan or so- called Iberian or Megalithic people of Britain introduced the immigrant Celts to the Druidic religion. An argument in favour of this theory is that the continental Celts sent their neophyte Druid priests to Britain to undergo a special training at the hands of the Druids there, {He isn't being specific about dates and if he were talking pre-Ice Age he might be right. If he is talking about early Roman times Caesar's journals make it clear there were many Druidic schools in Gaul. If he were talking about after the fall of Rome he would be talking about Ireland or Scotland where the Druids recaptured territory from England. Since he said Britain it seems likely he is talking about a time when Tartessus in Spain was flourishing and the Celts were re-joining their Phoenician brothers there. The Tarshis boats of Biblical record that could travel the oceans are a most important part of the history. The Veneti who we saw in Gaul fighting Caesar were related to the people of Venice who came from Hallstatt across the Alps in 2,000 A.D. I do not think these people were without Druids because they had them in Genoa in 2000 BC; but if that were the case then the Basque might be the original Druids and Mu might be the original cultural developer of all languages. I try to keep an open mind, to alternatives, but there are too many facts that point me another direction.} and there is little doubt that this island was regarded as the headquarters of the Cult {There is much doubt unless he is incorporating Eire as part of Britain, which would be a time when the Emerald Isles were without any Brutus offspring or the name Britain.}. The people of Cisalpine Gaul, for instance, had no Druidic priesthood. (See T. Rice Holmes, 'Caesar's Conquest of Gaul', 1899). Caesar stated that in Gaul, Druidic seminaries were very numerous, and that severe study and discipline were entailed upon the neophytes, the principle business of whom was to commit to memory countless verses enshrining Druidic knowledge and tradition. There is some evidence that this instruction was astrological and magical."

But the Druids were in Cisalpine Gaul, in Genoa with the Legurians. Here it becomes clear we are dealing with extremely poor scholarship on the matter of Druidism: when he says 'women and the poetic craft'. He does not know that women were a vital and equal part of the Druidic order and the Dryads may have been the first priestesses according to many. The poets or bards (Bairds) were a stage in this training and in secular matters the equal of the Druids. There were perhaps more than three divisions of the order at early times but there were always bards in the Druidic order. The Sibylls and oracles of the classical civilizations to whom we owe all the war and misogyny to, were also Druidic trained and motivated. This is well documented in many other places. Perhaps the person he is quoting is at fault because Rhys even clarifies the importance of women later in this description.
    cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 12:24 PM.

"The Druids were magi as they were hierophants in the same sense that; the American-Indian medicine-man was both magus and priest. That is, they were medicine men on a higher scale, and possessed a larger share of transcendental knowledge than the shamans of more barbarous races. Thus they may be said to be a link between the shaman and the magus of medieval times."
    I am sorry to have to butt in again but medieval times were the most barbarous and disgusting times; I wonder if this author ever heard of the Dark Ages? They are called that because they spread darkness over the mind and soul of all people. They destroyed knowledge and technology with the Church and the feudal lackeys seeking ever more power. Sure, some of them pranced around in lace and padded powders on their faces. Some even had the occasional bath, every month after they went out and raped a few new brides among their serfs. The idea of medieval times and all the gallant knights is pure unadulterated fiction and they spread the Grail legends as a major part of their propaganda. We will deal with this more later but it truly speaks volumes when one reads this kind of accepted and apparently acceptable 'conventional' thinking (?).

"Many of their practices were purely shamanistic, whilst others were more closely connected with medieval magical rite. But they were not the only magicians among the Celts, for we find that magic power was frequently the possession of women and the poetic craft. The art magic of Druidism had many points of comparison with other magical systems, and may be said to have approximated more to that black magic which desires power for the sake of power alone, than to any more transcendental type. Thus it included the power to render oneself invisible, to change the bodily shape, to produce an enchanted sleep, to induce lunacy {Their foes were obviously already quite there. The fact is that the communion is a blood ritual of a type Dracula or Count Dracul of the Rosicrucian order that de Vere belongs to, practice.}, and the utterance of spells and charms which caused death. Power over the elements was also claimed...

A manuscript preserved in the Monastery of St. Gall and dating from the eighth or ninth century, has preserved magical formulae for the preservation of butter and the healing of certain diseases in the name of the Irish god Diancecht. These and others bear a close resemblance to Babylonian and Etruscan spells, and this goes to strengthen the hypothesis often put forward with more or less ability that Druidism had an eastern origin."
    Your mother wears army boots! This is such great academic insight! Did it cross this feeble-minded nitwit's brain that the reverse is true? The Etruscans weren't even in existence when Fell showed the Druids in New England with the Maltese style of buildings that pre-date Babylon. It obviously is not written by a Druid and there are those like D. J. Conway who we saw in 'CtIC' who would cast a spell on the craziness of such an author. This image of Druidism is unfortunately the norm just as the Hermetic Gnostics and other heretics have been savaged by purely selfish power-trippers seeking to destroy mankind's souls and make everyone equally in their power hungry grasp. I left out the story he told of a Druid who lost a battle over the elements with St. Columba who learned a lot in Iona about the spiritual side of reality. I did so because I don't really want to prove that Christianity is a black magic driven cult and that they are projecting their own weaknesses onto others. That is a matter for other books to deal with. My comment about de Vere may not make sense to any who haven't read Columbus the Itinerant Cathar 'CtIC'. He wrote the foreword to Genesis of the Grail Kings by Gardner and his own book was quoted in it as well. The Sarkeny Rend Rosicrucians of the Masonic 'octopus' was a large part of the Templarist regime that funded and maintained the Columbus discovery of America for so long.

"..Druids often accompanied an army to assist by their magical art in confounding the enemy.

There is little doubt that the conception of a Druidic priesthood has descended down to our time in a more or less debased condition in British Celtic areas. Thus the existence of guardians and keepers of wells, said to possess magical properties, and the fact that certain familiar magical spells and formulae are handed down from one generation to another is a proof of the survival of Druidic tradition, however feeble. Females are generally the conservators of these mysteries, but that there were Druid priestesses is fairly certain..."

The Ostrogoth leader Totila was such a barbarian in the sixth century that he freed the slaves. Didn't he know that slaves are a symbol of status and cultural refinement? 'Ostro' means 'light' as in the 'white light' and spiritual adepthoods of the Druidic 'kapnobatai' who taught Orpheus and Pythagoras. Did the Druids have concubines in their celibate priesthood? Who was screwing the children in the monasteries of Roman Domain? It is impossible to capture 'the deceit of the psychopomps and priests who hide in temples. The Druids still conduct their ceremonies in the open, and perhaps the starting point of all mans' problems can be traced to the building of Temples and the resultant buying of favorable divinations in the Mediterranean. Here are a few words from a woman who has a different perspective if for no other reason than that fact.

"In the most popular myth, Ariadne's story has been rewritten, her voice almost obliterated. Yet she was the legitimate head of church and state regarded as the cradle of European civilization. Ancient Crete in its prime ruled the Mediterranean, thriving on the export of its crafts and the exploitation of relatively uncivilized tribes in the Aegean area. Among those 'barbarians' were the ancestors of Plato and Aristotle {A major 'woman-hater' and part of the reason why Aquinas and the Catholic Church worked his 'science' into their dogma.}... Some time between 1800 and 1400 B.C., the last matriarchies in the western world were crushed...

She devours the Manuscripts as if after a long famine. And yet she continues in the ceremony as if untouched by thought. A battle rages between her and Minos for control of the worship. He has inserted a prayer and expanded it, and he is having scribes record on tablets the story of his receiving the laws from Zeus on the mountaintop {Moses is not the first to come up with this idea and neither was Minos.}. It is remarkably like a Babylonian tale I once heard. Only there the king's name was Hammurabi." (3)
    Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.) was a great MAN who had the vision and wisdom to pronounce and codify that a girl is the legal property of her father until sold by him to her husband. In Athens women were brought up to be ignorant so that men could feel important and manlier as they abused and lorded it over 'the weaker sex' during the time of Socrates. He felt differently and it probably contributed to his being forced to drink hemlock. He said: "If the difference consists only in women bearing and men begetting children, this does not amount to a proof that a woman differs from a man in respect of the sort of education she should receive."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 12:27 PM.

And it is not only the Hassidim who engage in ethereal manipulation or the occult arts - see the thread on Padre Pio and Pythagoras. Every religion uses hypnosis, every pulpit and blackboard is a trigger mechanism. Today's blackboard is a website with repetitive affirmation (Also a hypnotic tool) like this.

http://www.faith-theology.com/2006_01_01_archive.html

Scientology uses taped messages that deconstruct after first listening. They use all other means at their disposal and that includes billion year soulful contracts which my younger brother's family have all signed - and show tattoos which signify or "TESTIFY" (like your Baptists) and Holy Rollers. Trance possessions (channelling) are in many places if you want to see it work. Just watch tapes of Hitler speaking to crowds.

Scientology has a hard on for Hitler - it lies and carries on as if Hitler was a devil and a surprise abuser of the same things they do. The battle for souls (What L. Ron Hubbard Jr. called soul-grabbing and a level above that termed cracking.) is never-ending. Kaballah (or all other spellings) is something you can read a lot about these days. There is a Scientology book (Knight is the author) about Kaballah. And then there is Madonna who used to be a Sai Baba groupie when he lived at Dan Ackroyd's Blues bar near Hollywood. I lived in and travelled around these places for a decade. I talked to people who 'knew' her (Biblically). Tom Cruise and Madonna are fighting for the souls of Becks and Posh.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/...ah-a-spir.html

My still beautiful or gorgeous niece (over 40) is a counselor in Scientology's den of iniquity where they should sponsor a team called the Clearwater Clears. She used to be a waitress in the celebrity center and has had work done to make it so she cannot bear children. That was done many years ago - and they marry her off to men who need immigration status and are from wealthy families around the world. What do you think is a good word for THIS?

Then you might ask why the Church of Scientology is tax exempt. I assure you the other churches have a long and sordid history of the SAME stuff! Tax exempt is a key - you pay for this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT21u3e098I And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iuYJ_U8tp0

And the extra special benefit you get - your kids go to these parties or want to. And then you get to pay in other ways - rehab is just a word. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/davide-...b_5386512.html

The facts are more than disturbing. Have you got a means of escape - an ethereal world where pink-eyed rabbits fuzzy white bound around playfully? My second wife did. She had been abused by many men from the age of six - step-grandfather executive of a major corporation, father beating her mother, and police doing far worse. Oh BTW, nuns are not immune. They get far more than none. When you consider the next tidbit you need to know the pressures against reporting rape inside any church. The pressures include cover-ups by lawyers and the police - I know! The statistics don't include mental or spiritual cruelty such as the slave women of Opus Dei either. The numbers officially reported for other churches exceed 70%.

40% of Catholic Nuns Have Been Sexually Abused ...

www.apostasie.org/news.php?item.85.1

Aug 24, 2013 - Sexual Abuse in the Roman Catholic Church: 40% of Catholic Nuns have ... girls, women – and even nuns – within the Roman Catholic Church here in .... been sexually abused by a [Ed.: Roman Catholic] priest, then raped ...
    I could go on and on. The point is this. What went on inside temples and monasteries for millennia has a direct impact on your psyche even if it is only because you care about all the people you work with or say hi to. It is part of the ether or energy in this realm and beyond. It impacts your soul whether you admit it or not!
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 12:30 PM.

LIFE IS A FANTASY!

A pink-eyed rabbit, fuzzy white

Hops in bedrooms filled with fright

A child of six with much to know
    Her father's basest feelings show
    She knows of LOVE, only through him
    He satisfies his every whim

He leaves, she wipes him

from her chin!

Her mother NEEDS to see the best

He answered her God request

To have a roof to comfort bring

A yard where all the birdies sing

Tell me how she could really know
    What source for learning could she go?
    Her mother regularly beaten if not worse
    The cycle of violence - a woman's curse

Conflicting visions, dependencies

One can endure many idiosyncrasies

She could not make him defendant be

Denial, avoidance... she disbelieves

The rabbit hides beneath tall trees.

At thirteen a step-grandfatha'
    Finds a well-trained girl that oughta'
    Do what powerful men request
    Never knowing what is best

And run away she does at last

Freedom can be such a 'blast'

A rabbit's foot upon a chain

The FANTASY her 'safe' domain

How long in life must it remain?

To protect her from these men

Who always for her lips, do 'yen'

A state trooper in Tennessee
    Like every other man does see
    Her lips so full and luscious red
    Through the bars, not in a bed.
    This life men bring to little girls
    Even when their hair yet curls

The visions in her soul I saw

Ripped my soul - made it raw

I can understand the rage and WILL
    To take a life and even KILL

Just forgive and let it go
    The therapists say, what do THEY Know?

My lady had no obvious mental issues but she did grind her teeth while sleeping for a few days at first. But she had attempted suicide and the noted fat clinic in Hilton Head which her mother sent her to; at the time her mother finally started believing what her daughter had been telling her; said they could not address her real causal issues. I tried hard and there were many improvements but it is hard for all people who care. This article investigates some of the blowback that is very real despite appearances.

http://www.cmhanl.ca/pdf/The%20Conne...in%20Women.pdf

The Doctor of Psychology who I call my 'twin' (born the same day one astrological cycle older) was the key force behind amnesty for women in jail during the late 80s and into the 90s. Gloria Allred rode her back and took most of the credit. Even after getting the state of California to legislate amnesty for women who had killed their intimate partners who abused their children or the mothers - few were set free. Multiple reasons and issues became obvious including what had happened to my twin when she was raped continuously by every member of the staff as well as by the inmates in orgiastic sessions. She gave herself to higher ups to avoid the frequent rapes and eventually only serviced the prison doctor. The damage done in jail (Don't tell me about rehabilitation - my twin did develop an easy and short two week course but the system likes keeping their charges and building empire) is extensive. In many cases they claimed the files were lost witnesses no longer available etc. Yes, the legislation only gave women a new hearing.

The quote that follows is from a CDC report which addresses a lot of the costs and gives the impression all issues are being considered. My experience tells me psychologists won't address victim participation in case it leads to lawsuits - same with family participation. The police would love to employ interventions and get real action but they too are stopped from doing much more than taking the abuse of family violence into their lives. The police get attacked but that is not the abuse I am talking about.

In the late 20th C. the US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop called Family Violence an epidemic or pandemic even though the numbers or percentages are hard to gather due to reporting concerns already mentioned as well as the further victimization of those who do open up.

"The achievements made in the prevention of youth violence throughout the 1980s and 1990s
    were published in Youth Violence: A Report of the Surgeon General, which provided a comprehensive
    synthesis of the state of knowledge about youth violence, including what was
    known about the different patterns of offending, risk and
    protective factors within and across various domains (e.g.,
    peer, family, school, and community), and about the effectiveness
    of prevention programs.16 The report also highlighted
    the cost effectiveness of prevention over incarceration
    and set forth a vision for the 21st century.
    The early successes in youth-violence prevention paved the
    way for a public health approach to other violence problems
    such as intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and child
    maltreatment. Efforts were made to document each problem,
    understand the risk and protective factors associated
    A special issue of Health Affairs
    addresses violence as a public
    health issue – the first special issue
    to examine violence as a public
    health problem.
    CDC establishes the Division of
    Violence Prevention within the
    newly created National Center for
    Injury Prevention and Control. The
    Division leads CDC’s
    efforts to prevent injuries and
    deaths caused by violence.
    CDC publishes The Prevention
    of Youth Violence: A Framework
    for Community Action to mobilize
    communities to effectively address
    the epidemic of youth violence
    sweeping the nation.
    with each type of violence, and begin building the evidence-base for prevention. In 1994,
    for example, the CDC and the National Institute of Justice collaborated on the first national
    violence-against-women survey. Conducted over the next two years, the survey produced
    the first national data on the incidence, prevalence, and economic costs of intimate partner
    violence, sexual violence, and stalking.17 In 1994, Congress passed the Violence Against
    Women Act (Title IV of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act)—landmark
    legislation that established rape prevention and education programs across the nation, in
    Puerto Rico and six other U.S. territories and called for local demonstration projects to coordinate
    the intervention and prevention of domestic violence. The CDC was given the federal
    responsibility to administer both efforts. The appropriations for these programs and their
    subsequent reauthorization from Congress were instrumental in building the infrastructure
    and capacity for the prevention of intimate partner violence and sexual violence at the local
    and state level.
    Moving Forward in a Global Context

As public health efforts to understand and prevent violence gained momentum in the United States, they garnered attention abroad. Violence was placed on the international agenda in 1996 when the World Health Assembly adopted Resolution WHA49.25, which declared violence “a leading worldwide public health problem.”

The resolution requested the WHO to initiate public
    health activities to: (1) document and characterize the burden of
    violence, (2) assess the effectiveness of programs, with particular
    attention to women and children and community-based initiatives, and
    (3) promote activities to tackle the problem at the international and
    country level. In 2000, the WHO created the Department of Injuries
    and Violence Prevention to increase the global visibility of unintentional
    injury and violence and to facilitate public health action. The
    organization’s World Report on Violence and Health, published in
    2002, is used throughout the world as a platform for increased public
    health action toward preventing violence.18
    Violence"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 10:09 PM.

WOMEN & WITCHCRAFT IN EUROPE IN THE 16-17TH CENTURIES

I. BACKGROUND TO WITCHCRAFT CRAZE
    A. GENERAL REMARKS
    1. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN
    a. ACCUSED, TORTURED, EXECUTED
    2. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
    3. ANSWERS ARE STILL BEING SOUGHT
    4. BUT ANNE BARSTOW IN HER BOOK WITCHCRAZE
    a. WITCH HUNTS PLAYED KEY ROLE IN DECLINE OF WOMEN'S STATUS
    b. FOR FIRST TIME WOMEN CRIMINALIZED AS GROUP
    c. HUNTED OUT PRIMARILY BECAUSE THEY WERE WOMEN
    5. WOMEN THEN LEARNED TO LIVE WITH FEAR FAR GREATER EVEN THAN OUR CURRENT DREAD OF RAPE & ASSAULT
    6. NOT TO BELIEVE IN WITCHES WAS IN ITSELF ANOTHER HERESY
    7. WOMEN ACCUSED OF BEING BAD WITCHES & CAUSING HARM
    8. WERE GENERALLY FROM HEALER CATEGORY
    9. CHURCH SAID WITCHES HAD MADE PACT W/DEVIL IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR POWERS
    10. THIS PACT SEALED BY CARNAL INTERCOURSE W/DEVIL
    11. THESE WITCHES TRAVELED THROUGH NIGHT FLYING ON THEIR BROOMSTICKS TO ATTEND SABBATS
    a. RENDEZVOUS OR ORGIES W/DEVIL
    12. ONCE THIS PACT SEALED WITCHES HAD POWER TO COMMIT EVIL ACTS AGAINST HUMANS
    13. SO ANY USE OF MAGIC BECAME PROOF WORSHIP OF SATAN
    14. SATANIC MINIONS LOOSE IN WORLD, UNITED IN COMMON GOAL & STRIVING TO DO DEVIL'S WORK AT EVERY TURN
    15. WHILE RULING CLASSES BECAME PREDOMINANTLY CONCERNED W/DIABOLICAL PRACTICES OF WITCHES
    16. PEASANT CLASSES REMAINED PRIMARILY FRIGHTENED OF MALEFICIA
    a. PRACTICE OF HARMFUL MAGIC
    17. THESE FEARS INTENSIFIED AS CHURCH,
    a. ALARMED BY PERCEIVED THREAT OF SATANIC CONSPIRACY
    b. SPREAD WORD FROM PULPITS ACROSS EUROPE
    c. SERMONS INTENSIFIED FEARS OF ALREADY SUPERSTITIOUS PEASANT POPULATION
    18. NOT TO BELIEVE IN WITCHES DEEMED HERESY
    19. HERETICS WERE SERVANTS OF DEVIL & WEAKENED CHURCH'S POWER TO COMBAT DEVIL
    20. AS TIME PASSED PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO WITCHES AN INCREASINGLY BROADER SPECTRUM OF CRIMES
    a. POWER TO CAUSE SUDDEN DEATH
    b. POWER TO CAUSE CRIPPLING & PAINFUL ILLNESSES
    c. POWER TO CAUSE SEXUAL IMPOTENCE, FRIGIDITY, BARRENNESS
    d. CAUSED FIRES TO START SPONTANEOUSLY
    e. CAUSING CROP FAILURES & LOSS OF LIVESTOCK
    21. ANY INEXPLICABLE CALAMITY WAS BLAMED ON WITCHES
    B. WOMEN AS HEALERS
    1. MANY NAMES FOR WOMEN HEALERS IN EARLY MODERN EUROPE
    a. MIDWIFE
    b. CUNNING WOMEN
    c. HERBALIST
    d. HEALER
    e. HEALER-DIVINER
    (1) PERHAPS BEST DESCRIBES BROAD RANGE OF ACTIVITIES
    2. FACT SO MANY NAMES ATTESTS TO NUMBERS & VARIETY OF ROLES
    3. BUT ALSO ALL OF THESE ROLES EVENTUALLY BECAME SUSPECT OF WITCHERY
    4. EVENTUALLY ALL WHO WORKED THROUGH
    a. SUPERNATURAL, MAGICAL MEANS VULNERABLE TO CHARGES OF WITCHCRAFT
    5. THESE INCLUDED
    a. PROPHETS, CHARMERS, CONJURORS, WIZARDS, TREASURE FINDERS, DOWSERS, ASTROLOGERS, EXORCISTS, SPELL-CASTERS
    6. EVEN DOCTORS & PRIESTS USED MAGIC
    7. MEDIEVAL & EARLY MODERN SOCIETY BELIEVED IN MAGIC
    8. PRIEST ALTHOUGH QUICK TO CONDEMN MAGIC USED IN FOLK PRACTICE
    9. DEPENDENT ON MAGIC FOR MUCH OF THEIR OWN RITUAL & REMEDIES
    10. CATHOLICS OBSERVED MIRACLE OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION FOR EVERY MASS
    11. ALSO USED HOLY WATER, SAINTS' RELICS, ETC.
    12. THROUGH RITUAL OF EXORCISM THAT CHURCH CAME CLOSEST TO POWER OF VILLAGE HEALER
    13. DRAMATIC EXAMPLE
    a. PRIEST IN TRYING TO EXORCISE 2 DEMONS OUT OF WOMAN FORCED HOLY WATER DOWN HER THROAT
    b. TRIED TO FEED HER CONSECRATED BREAD
    c. BURNED PAPER WITH DEMON'S NAME ON IT OVER INCENSED FIRE
    14. ANOTHER EXAMPLE
    a. PRIESTS PERFORMED MASSES & BAPTISMS OVER MAGICAL OBJECTS SUCH AS MAGNETS & POTIONS
    b. THEN BOTH LAITY & CLERGY USED THEM FOR LOVE MAGIC
    15. POPES, HIGH CLERGY, PROTESTANT CLERGY ALL USED HEALER-DIVINER PRACTICES
    16. & INQUIRED OF CUNNING WOMEN, ETC. TO LEARN WHO HAD
    a. STOLEN THEIR COMMUNION CLOTH
    b. & OTHER PETTY CRIMES
    17. BUT AS WOMEN HAD SPECIAL EDGE OVER CLERGY
    a. AS AUTHORITIES ON MATTERS OF SEX
    b. THEY HAD KNOWLEDGE OF CONTROL OF FERTILITY
    c. CONCEPTION
    d. SUCCESSFUL PREGNANCY
    e. SAFE CHILDBIRTH
    f. CURED MALE IMPOTENCE, FEMALE INFERTILITY
    g. PERFORMED ABORTIONS
    h. PROVIDED CONTRACEPTIVES
    18. ALL POWERFUL RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CHURCHES WERE DETERMINED TO WREST FROM THEM
    19. CUNNING WOMEN EVEN HAD ARRANGEMENT FOR WOMAN TO CONCEIVE WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF MAN
    a. BY DRINKING HORSE'S SEMEN
    20. WHETHER METHODS EMPIRICAL OR BIZARRE
    21. PEOPLE MADE NO CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN NATURAL OR SUPERNATURAL MEANS
    22. THIS FACT GAVE CUNNING WOMAN HER GREAT RANGE OF POWER
    23. COMMON PEOPLE OF EUROPE CLUNG TO FOLK HEALERS
    24. IN PREFERENCE TO PRIESTS & DOCTORS UNTIL 19TH C.
    25. BUT VERY NATURE OF THEIR POWER THAT ULTIMATELY DID THEM IN
    26. AS CHURCHES' CAMPAIGNS AGAINST FOLK HEALING & SUPERSTITION PROGRESSED DURING REFORMATION ERA
    27. THIS GIFT OF CUNNING WOMEN BECAME MORE DANGEROUS TO POSSESS
    28. & MORE LIKELY TO BE IDENTIFIED WITH SATAN'S POWER & WORK OF HIS DEMONS
    29. & WHAT IS EVEN STRANGER PEOPLE ACCUSED THEIR NEIGHBORS OF SORCERY WHILE SEEKING ADVICE OF MAGIC WORKER WHO LIVED FEW VILLAGES AWAY
    30. CLASSIC CASE OF THIS PROFESSIONAL JEALOUSY RECORDED IN MALLEUS MALEFICARUM
    a. HOW MIDWIFE HAD KILLED 40+ CHILDREN BY STICKING NEEDLE THROUGH CROWNS OF THEIR HEADS INTO THEIR BRAINS AS THEY CAME FROM WOMB
    b. AUTHORS ALSO SAID WHEN THEY DID NOT KILL CHILD THEY BLASPHEMOUSLY OFFER IT TO DEVIL
    (1) AS SOON AS CHILD IS BORN MIDWIFE IF MOTHER IS NOT WITCH HERSELF CARRIES CHILD OUT OF ROOM ON PRETEXT OF WARMING IT UP
    (2) RAISES IT UP THEN OFFERING IT TO DEVIL OR LUCIFER
    c. PRIEST SAID MIDWIFE USURPED ROLE OF PARISH PRIEST AS SHE ABLE TO BAPTIST CHILD FIRST IN NAME OF DEVIL
    31. MORE STORIES IN MALLEUS WHERE WITCHES CAUSE MEN TO BE IMPOTENT OR LOSE THEIR GENITALS

It's Not Your Fault!

Saying goodbye is easy for the traveler. I am a person who traveled so much that I had no roots except 'within' and I learned to be connected to 'What IS'.

In the movie Good Will Hunting there are many great insights about the rat race and cycle of violence. I never was beaten but I had a horror show caused by the social system due to a schizophrenic mother. But I empathized with the Psychologist played by Robin Williams because I have always been there to counsel those in need or trouble. I had studied just like Will Hunting a lot of the books on philosophy and psychology. Before I was ten I dare say I had read more than the average Doctor of Psychology.

It was good to see both the main characters get on with their life and do the right thing. The 'Right Thing' is what I have been doing ever since I decided to fulfill my purpose. That meant I had to face the music and the rat race or bureaucracy again. You could say I am determined to be 'historical' like Gertrude Stein - or die trying. But I don't have a salon in Paris. I lived and volunteered in a group home for the flotsam of society called insane. I write my books in hopes that someone some day will decide to join me in a quest beyond fighting City Hall. Just like Gertrude's unwillingness to see the politics that lead to war I am moved to see what really causes these behaviors.

Ego and fear are so hard for people to get past. I have been perceived as a 'threat' to society or an agent of change people choose to avoid, for a couple of decades. In the last few years I have taken the message of soul and connectiveness to the World Wide Web communities. I am now retiring from such ego and flaming wars. Who can say what lies ahead? I don't really care if anyone actually learns the data I dump and my writing is only going to reach a few people while I am alive. Life on earth may not exist past that if our leaders choose to continue the current direction or leave to colonize space with the 'chosen ones'.

The important thing about learning and all the research I have done in writing about sixty (60) books including an encyclopedia, is this. We are connected and all energy has structure an consciousness or soul. It is being proven in science but I knew it long ago. I have seen many of the 'CONnections' and lots of 'CONstructs'. The joy of creating, I mean really creating, come through in the kind of thing Nils Bohr said. He said every great truth has an opposite which is also true, and a trivial truth has an opposite that is simply false; or something to that effect. When you see or feel a template or integrate the data that once seemed confusing there is a rush of creative realization (Thank you Bucky!) which is almost orgasmic or better. I hope Teilhard is right about one template seen by one person will impact 'all that is'. I trust there are people who will decide to make a real difference rather than pursue animal rights or abortion and the myriad other issues that create confusion and lead society away from ethical constructs. I wonder if there are enough?

I yam wut I yam.

And for those who are happily married you might enjoy this challenge and collect a side of bacon for your lies. Originally it required saying you had not argued or had a disagreement with your wife for a year.

http://www.dunmowflitchtrials.co.uk/

http://www.dunmowflitchtrials.co.uk/

The battle of importance you will not hear about in your news sources except when you are getting fed something warm and gooey is education of your soul. When did it start to be politically incorrect to discuss sex, religion and politics? Was it when the more intuitive among our species were made chattel during the time of Hammurabi, or was it when it was made law by the Catholic Empire in 397 AD? The war certainly was won by the hegemonists at the time they killed the Cathari.

Despite talking a good game and cutting back on teaching the Bible in school we are not making much progress. Will it be a different story when we get more benefit of technology?

"The Story of Mr. Porter

Public education is a political battlefield on which both teachers and children are at risk, especially children who live on the margins of our society. As I try to understand how teachers can protect their own integrity amid these dangers—so they can help protect the integrity of children, and of education itself—I return time and again to the memoirs of a man who grew up in Harlem during the 1920’s and 30’s.

He writes about the hardships of being a child in that time and place, about the poverty and despair that surrounded his young life, about the price that he and his community paid for the racism of American society. But he also writes about sources of light that illumined his future in the midst of what he calls “dark times”. Several public school teachers are at the top of his list, most notably…

…the never-to-be-forgotten Mr. Porter, my black math teacher, who soon gave up any attempt to teach me math. I had been born, apparently, with some kind of deformity that resulted in a total inability to count. From arithmetic to geometry, I never passed a single test. Porter took his failure very well and compensated for it by helping me run the school magazine. He assigned me a story about Harlem for this magazine, a story that he insisted demanded serious research. Porter took me downtown to the main branch of the public library at Forty-second Street and waited for me while I began my research. He was very proud of the story I eventually turned in. But I was so terrified that afternoon that I vomited all over his shoes in the subway.

The teachers I am talking about accepted my limits. I could begin to accept them without shame. I could trust them when they suggested the possibilities open to me…

I was an exceedingly shy, withdrawn, and uneasy student. Yet my teachers somehow made me believe that I could learn. And when I could scarcely see for myself any future at all, my teachers told me that the future was mine. 1

Those lines (not least, the feisty assertion that “Porter took his failure very well…”), speak deeply to me about the theme of this issue: teaching in ways “that enhance the human condition and advance social justice.” Those lines fill me with gratitude for all the Mr. Porter-like teachers who serve in American classrooms today. And they make me wonder how we can educate even more teachers of the sort Mr. Porter was.I feel certain that Mr. Porter knew mathematics well. I feel certain that Mr. Porter taught many students how to do math. But Mr. Porter’s self-definition as a teacher was not confined to his job description. He never stopped asking the most important question a teacher can ask: who is this child, and how can I nurture his or her gifts?We owe Mr. Porter a great debt of gratitude for these qualities of his heart and soul. For the student he guided toward writing was none other than the young James Baldwin, who went on to become one of the greatest writers of any time and any place.

II. Spirituality in Education

As James Baldwin tells it, the story of Mr. Porter contains no spiritual language. But it is, I believe, a story about spirituality in public education. “Spirituality” is an elusive word with a variety of definitions—some compelling, some wifty, some downright dangerous. The definition I have found most helpful is simply this: spirituality is the eternal human yearning to be connected with something larger than our own egos."

http://www.couragerenewal.org/parker...eart-and-soul/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Just in case you think the word usage War on Women is over the top - consider this. The women who led Cathars and fought tyranny were indeed involved in a war and a genocidal campaign which some liken to the beginning of a police state. There are issues with any statement about a beginning especially as late as the 13th Century but it certainly was a war. There are minor errors and typos in this site and article.

"In the Languedoc, famous at the time for its high culture, tolerance and liberalism, Catharism took root and gained more and more adherents during the twelfth century. By the early thirteenth century it was probably the majority religion in the area, supported by the nobility as well as the common people. This was too much for the Roman Church, some of whose own priests had become Cathars. Worst of all, Cathars refused to pay their tithes.

Innocent III, called a formal crusade, appointing a series of leaders, to head his holy army. There followed over forty years of war against the indigenous population. During this period, some 600,000 men women and children were massacred; the Counts of Toulouse, their vassals were dispossessed and humiliated, and their lands annexed to France.

Educated and tolerant rulers were replaced by relative barbarians; the Dominican Order was founded and the Inquisition, was established to wipe out the last vestiges of resistance; persecutions of Jews and other minorities were initiated; the height culture of the Troubadours was lost; lay learning was discouraged; tithes were enforced; the Languedoc started its economic decline, and the language of the area, Occitan started its descent from one of the foremost languages in Europe to a regional dialect.

At the end of the extirpation of the Cathars, the Church had convincing proof that a sustained campaign of genocide can work. It also had the precedent of an internal Crusade within Christendom, and the machinery of the first police state. This crusade was one of the greatest disasters ever to befall Europe. Catharism is often said to have been completely eradicated by the end of the fourteenth century. Yet there are more than a few vestiges even today, apart from the enduring memory of their martyrdom and the ruins of the famous castles. There are even people claiming to be modern Cathars.

Vatic Note: This is beyond incredible. I had no idea about half of this stuff and its amazing but fits right in with much of what we found out about humans and their ability to do amazing things. Remember Michael Tsarion studied about the human condition for 30 years or more and he published 9 videos called “The Origins of Evil”. Very well worth the watch.

In it, he said that we, humans, were incredible creatures living ordinary lives. He said the evil ones spend hundreds of years and trillions of dollars trying to hide our power from ourselves. This below confirms that point along with other blogs we have put up about RH negative Blood.

In reading about the Knights Templar way back in their hayday in France, I discovered that the Catholic Church was losing membership to the Cathars and at the same time, The knights templar themselves, were under scrutiny and challange, because they:

1. controlled wealth and land that the King of France wanted to control,
    2. Had been to the Middle East and to Solomons Temple and discovered many writings that supported the Cathars beliefs and that made these Cathars, such a threat to the Catholic Church. "

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite...m-2447080.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.

One of the most powerful archetypes of the last five thousand years is that of the slave. Sometimes people who are enslaved become the master of those who enslave them. It can be demonstrated that marriage is a form of slavery against the right and goodness of women. I say it is not just a matter of fact in the arranged marriage doctrines. It is also an economic reality due to making women unable to get an education until recent times in supposedly emancipated regions of our planet. Thus women became adept at making men grovel for their attentions and many of them are still called gold diggers.

It may seem trite and na´ve to suggest we can use the codes that slaves used in their Gospel songs to truly communicate. Unfortunately these black Americans now believe the Gospels they used to make their masters think they were happy and going along with the slave driver. It may seem paranoid to suggest we are still slaves even if we have lots of goodies or three cars in the garage. The truth of our world civilization is not very civilized. The wars and borders that keep us fighting or seeking to be chosen above 'others' in some racist ideology that includes frequent genocides is real. All religions are obviously not trying to let people know that whatever God might be it does not vary from one place to another and all life is part of it. They must start saying they all worship the same thing and tell their followers no one is better than anyone else.

This truth does not need the UN investigation of the Rwanda events or what is going on in Ireland and Darfur or Iraq to let us know the culprits include the US (NWO), Catholic Church and their Anglican 'brothers'. This truth of Synarchy that sees nations spying and warring on each other rather than allowing average people a chance to share in the technological opportunities of gene-therapeutic longevity, nanotechnological replacement of work, space colonization, and a host of ways to make everyone wealthy without taking money away from anyone; is not known to the average person. The 'politicos' sling mud as two of the same club run for the office of US President while both are dedicated militarists who promise to protect the rights of the few against the rest of the world. These 'fronts' for World Financial interests that have a long history of wanting power rather than productive means to share and build without destroying nature need a thorough examination. But people are confused and the media is managed by the same people who bought the media to get the Fed (a private company of rogues) in power with no ability for the people to elect new leaders. How can we sing a new tune? Could we at least get our slave drivers (Politicos and media) to treat us with a little more respect and honesty? Please consider the ingenuity demonstrated by the black slaves of America and how we might start creating community and harmony rather than war and hatred. This excerpt from a book called Slavery and the Making of America deserves special attention I think.

"The relationship between a slave driver and the other slaves generally depended on the extent to which he was willing or able to circumvent his master's wishes. A slave driver could also use his position to the detriment of the slaves, but he did so at his own peril. Although slaves had little power, they might exercise what collective power they had to punish a driver whom they thought was unfair. A notoriously brutal or unjust driver could find himself censured by his fellow slaves {Today the truth tellers among us are facing censure it seems. Patriot Act II is not the only problem.} who refused to associate with him or even to talk to him. Other slaves might spread rumors about a driver's competence or his honesty to the master's house, undermining his authority; or he might have a work-related accident. The driver's position forced him to balance retaining the master's trust with having the respect and cooperation of his fellow slaves. (11)

Clearly, the slaves' world was much more complicated than most slaveholders understood. The slave community supported its members as they dealt with the institution of slavery and the human relationships within it. {In this way it was an extended family with children being cared for by all and a real strength existed that the masters did not have as they competed against each other or screwed the slaves to satisfy indecent needs while neglecting their wife and family.} Under the power of the planters, slaves had to depend on ingenuity, imagination, and the creative use of information. They also used whites' racial stereotypes to their advantage whenever possible. Since slaveholders generally assumed that slaves' singing connoted contentment and passivity, the slaves used music to pass along messages, to control the pace of work, to placate a suspicious master, or to subtly comment on a person or a situation for the benefit or amusement of fellow slaves. When slaves sang 'patter-roll round me. Thank God he no ketch me,' most slaves understood the humorous message. Slaves referred to the slave patrols, generally made up of poor white men who did not own slaves, as 'patter rollers'.

This song was the story of slaves who eluded the patrol by cunning and guile. A song urging slaves to 'Steal away to Jesus' could alert listeners to an upcoming secret meeting, while 'Swing low sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home,' might tell of the possibility of rescue from bondage. Other songs about seeking freedom announced 'people get ready, there's a train a comin',' or told of the 'dark and thorny' pathway 'beyond this vale of sorrow' leading to 'de fields of endless days.' Old Testament stories of deliverance from bondage and the triumph of good over powerful evil often provided the themes for slave songs. The walls of Jericho that Joshua destroyed became a surrogate for the bonds of slavery. The message was subtle, but the words, musical inflection, pitch, and tone told the story of the slave's suffering and determination to be free." (12 & 13)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 08:49 AM.

These statistics are VERY inaccurate but give a little insight to the current problem. n defining the words used about violence versus consensual sex you can get all manner of bad data. I consider economic control akin to kidnapping a person. When that woman is also a mother of children she loves - for one little example.

"Sexual Assault Statistics in Canada

A Numerical Representation of the Truth
    •Of every 100 incidents of sexual assault, only 6 are reported to the police
    • 1 - 2% of "date rape" sexual assaults are reported to the police
    •1 in 4 North American women will be sexually assaulted during their lifetime
    •11% of women have physical injury resulting for sexual assault
    •Only 2 - 4% of all sexual assaults reported are false reports
    •60% of sexual abuse/assault victims are under the age of 17
    •over 80% of sex crime victims are women
    •80% of sexual assault incidents occur in the home
    •17% of girls under 16 have experienced some form of incest
    •83% of disabled women will be sexual assaulted during their lifetime
    •15% of sexual assault victims are boys under 16
    •half of all sexual offenders are married or in long term relationships
    •57% of aboriginal women have been sexually abused
    •1/5th of all sexual assaults involve a weapon of some sort
    •80% of assailants are friends and family of the victim

The above noted statistics have been taken from various studies across Canada. While the numbers can never been 100% accurate, a few key generalizations can made:
    1.sexual assault is far more common than most would suspect
    2.relatively few incidents of sexual assault are reported to the police
    3.young and otherwise vulnerable women are most likely to be sexually abused
    4.most sexual assaults are committed by someone close to the victim, not a stranger

Please see of Myths vs. Facts page for more info about common misperceptions regarding sexual assault and child sexual abuse
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 08:54 AM.

To delve deeply into the impacts of violence in the home one has to consider the damage done to the people outside the home who love those who are being abused. Police people I have spoken with are almost universally in agreement with me that Intervention is needed but insurance and legal hurdles prevent them from such action. They are often victims of said violence by families who do report the problem - amazingly. Then there is the psychic or emotional impact on them when they have to leave children and women in vulnerable circumstances.

When you look at these statistics keep in mind that it is far, FAR worse in the rest of the world. First of all we must know that the following definition of violence is not broadly accepted; and if it were applied all the statistics you see are so far away from reality you might scream 'cover-up' or ask why churches still worship St. Augustine and any aspect of the 'harbingers of original sin' crap. Then you SHOULD insist that no church get tax free status unless they demonstrate they are acting to correct the illness in society (which they caused) and in their church.

"What is violence against women?

• The United Nations defines violence against women as:
    • “Any act of gender-based violence that results in, or is likely to result in, physical, sexual or psychological harm or suffering to women, including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or in private life."24

• This violence can include:25
    • Physical abuse: Slapping, choking, or punching her. Using hands or objects as weapons. Threatening her with a knife or gun. Committing murder.
    • Sexual abuse: Using threats, intimidation, or physical force to force her into unwanted sexual acts.
    • Emotional or verbal abuse: Threatening to kill her (or to kill the children, other family members or pets), threatening to commit suicide, making humiliating or degrading comments about her body or behaviour, forcing her to commit degrading acts, isolating her from friends or family, confining her to the house, destroying her possessions, and other actions designed to demean her or to restrict her freedom and independence.
    • Financial abuse: Stealing or controlling her money or valuables (of particular concern to older women). Forcing her to work. Denying her the right to work.
    • Spiritual abuse: Using her religious or spiritual beliefs to manipulate, dominate, and control her.
    • Criminal harassment/stalking: Following her or watching her in a persistent, malicious, and unwanted manner. Invading her privacy in a way that threatens her personal safety.

What causes violence against women?
    • In our society, gender inequality is visible in many areas, including politics, religion, media, cultural norms, and the workplace. Both men and women receive many messages—both blatant and covert—that men are more important than women. This fundamental inequality creates a rationale for humiliation, intimidation, control, abuse, and even murder.
    • In this context, it becomes easier for a man to believe that he has the right to be in charge and to control a woman, even if it requires violence. This is not only wrong, it’s against the law. 26
    • Violence against women is rooted in the belief that women deserve less social power and it is therefore acceptable – maybe even necessary – to exert power over them. This mindset also drives many other forms of violence, such as racism, homophobia, classism, ageism, and religious persecution.27
    • There is no evidence that alcohol or mental illness causes men to be violent against women. Men who assault their partners rarely assault their friends, neighbours, bosses, or strangers. In fact, when it comes to alcohol, there is a clear double standard: while alcohol consumption by an offender is often used to excuse their behaviour, victims who have been drinking are often blamed for their own victimization."

http://www.canadianwomen.org/facts-a...FYeEfgodCVgAjg
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 10:14 PM.