Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exorcisms and the 'Burning times'

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

Here is a little from the book, it gives a link to another book so you are getting a lot of free books. It says the Zohar was drafted in Spain and talks a great deal about history which Daniel Matt who is the current top scholar on the Zohar does not agree with - but historical attributions is not what he is selling and his Jewish religious indoctrination is not what it is all about either. So don't assume from words like Grand Creator that he is another Mason with Grand Architect input. All these systems claim to originate the thought to some degree - and I have yet to find any truly new system or discipline which has merit. That includes Masonry which some authors say is derived from and organized by Rabbinical or Hassidic Jewry. It is also a system which promotes other thought it claims to originate - including Zen.

"Man/woman is a microcosm of a grand Creator and this
    relationship is evident in these teachings.
    The Zohar, or Book of Splendor, is a multi-volume book that
    may stem from 13th century Spain, but is quite likely to have much
    earlier origins. It gives a mystical commentary on the Torah, and offers
    elaborate descriptions of the Tree of Life and the qualities of its various
    aspects.
    Most modern books on the Kabbalah provide commentary
    and specific discussion on the early texts. The mysticism remains the
    same, but people of different levels of knowledge and degree of inner
    development provide their interpretation. Obviously, some of these
    observations are more useful than are others.
    A book that has had a great influence on my own under-standing
    of the Kabbalah is Qabalah, The Mystical Teachings of the Children of
    Abraham, by Daniel Feldman of the Work of the Chariot (Qabalah
    indicates the mystical approach). The author makes this complex subject
    clear and intelligible. Any serious student of the Mysteries should read
    this book, which is universal in its presentation. You should consider it
    a companion book to this one, as it will enhance your understanding
    of the Kabbalistic material in this book. Much of the information from
    Feldman’s book, including a downloadable PDF copy of his book, is
    also available online at www.workofthechariot.com. The specific letter
    pathways of the Tree of Life that Feldman describes are the ones used
    in this book. Of the many pathway correlations expounded by different
    authors, only Feldman’s scenario tests to work in the body, as you will
    learn in Chapter 11."
    http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

The exposure of propaganda is important for real knowledge to begin.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_rb_socrates.htm

You will find a load of cr*p on Wikipedia and a lot of denial about occult or spiritual reality. It should surprise no one that although they do allow and seek contributions from many; that they have censors who are closed-minded and educated by a paradigm which includes Christianity and it's influence over law, education and indeed the perspectives of society-at-large. As you read how they do this to the Magi including Zoroaster in this link look for proof they quote about how ancient alchemy or hermetics is - and know that they are contradicting many other articles of theirs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostanes

I have friends in the mundane world who have a hard time believing there are official exorcists in today's churches. This link will show the Catholics are increasing the number of them.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/ne...is-experience/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Ego and protecting territory abound in the internecine warfare that academics who seldom DO anything, often fight over. Meanwhile the real DOERS explore the boundless and awesome 'waves of the marvellous'. (Hugo on Shakespeare) We should accept even the ridiculous possibilities that come to mind as having merit or avenues to understand, rather than constantly fighting to make black and white answers that support our ego and limit the people who put forward possibilities. The real rule should be something along the line of 'if it hurts no one, why not enjoy the possibility? There are ample evidences that every supposed correct point of view or paradigm is short-lived unless backed by force and some kind of authority that limits rather than supports god and his/her purpose. Then an open-mind obtains new insight and finds the templates of reality even in exploring what first appears to be utterly absurd. I admit I often have found the idea of creationism absurd, and yet as I said at the start of this entry I am now somewhat on the side of creationists through evolutionary forces with intentional creative inputs in the Intelligent Design or Interventionist mode. The next entry will seem absurd to most people and few will think it deserves inclusion in a segment purporting to have anything to do with science. I must include it in honest presentation despite the ridicule most people will attribute to it, and me.

EXORCISMS: - No, I don't believe it has anything to do with devils and those who project such evil images and intents. These people are the ones who claim only they can exorcize the very devils they manufacture, in the hallucinatory and delusional or vulnerable people they treat. But Aldous Huxley exposes these Catholic masters of the art of deception. That doesn't mean there are no spirits or dimensional entities with consciousness. To say such a thing would fly in the face of all the science we have presented. The soul would have no immortality as the Keltic Creed and Mandukya Upanishads that Eugene Wigner thinks explains quantum reality tells us is real. To deny such phenomena is the kind of thing reductionists in love with logic and certain of their omniscience will assure us they know. How can shamans create herbal concoctions that chemists can't create? How can we doubt the actual results of the 'dowsers' and Tesla's great achievements from visions or his 'non-force info packets' which allow such 'free energy' to be manufactured in something called a vacuum. NASA assures us the ingredients of life are 'everywhere' and that could even include a vacuum. What kind of avoidance of fact or 'easy answers' do you have to find in order to explain away reality and what you can observe with your own eyes? You would have to attribute the construction of 'henges' or the Nazca Lines to aliens or gods!

We don't reject these possibilities but they would only serve to enhance the probability of spirits that can possess our physical and complex body with all of its conscious atoms and coordinated centers of energy known as chakras. The science and medicine of the ancients assures us that these things exist and these scientists have a solid track record of performance. They DO the things others can't explain - then they explain how 'chhi' or Shakti is in every part of everything in the universe, and have suffered the guffaws of know-it-alls who are usually wrong. This energy with consciousness is open to direction and will avail the trapped or confused soul without awareness and unwilling to go on with life, an opportunity to hang on as ghosts or in the bodies of those they have shared life with. Sorry to disappoint the authors of 'Darwinism Evolving' but I knew this was fact even before 500 watts were extracted from a vacuum by machines built on the principles of Tesla. Those of us who have first hand knowledge of 'the waves of the marvellous' like Bucky Fuller and Einstein; need no peer approval from those who deny god, the soul and ESP.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-27-2015 at 12:47 PM.

My perspective is that the Catholic and fundamentalist Christians who say they perform exorcisms are actually making sensitive people express fears they project into the minds of these people. Another way to look at it (Which I have told many people who thought they were possessed) that it is the demons who are the churchians and getting money doing the exorcisms.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...gical-illness/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 09-04-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Join in on any 21st-century witchy gathering, and you'll most likely take part in rituals from all over the world. At the last goddess worship session I attended, we sang in a pastiche of chants and spiritual practices that had wide-ranging origins—Kundalini, Santeria, Japanese Reiki—and at the end of the night they all blended under the muddled banner of "New Age."

While a lot of modern witchcraft tends to be an amalgamation of practices from varying folk magic traditions, there are some witches who insist on purity. On Tumblr, the earthly world, and beyond, contemporary practitioners of Hoodoo, a folk spirituality with African American roots, are fighting against cultural appropriation of their craft.
    Full text: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...hoodoo-witches

What King James believed

We know for a certainty that King James I of England who was telling his scribes what g-d meant (If you believe the scripture in the Bible is God given.) and had eight of them killed when they refused to do what he asked. In the quote which follows you will see he believed in Satan which along with Hell and Heaven was created by the Church according to John Paul II in 1999. Beyond that we know he feared witches and pursued any person he thought might be a witch and had them killed. Perhaps thousands died at his hand or command. No doubt this is a familiar (Has a meaning to witches) condition or friend of that g-d who has wrought so much horror and torture far beyond burnings and inquisitions or crusades.

Did you know he was an author who wrote about demons - and therefore thought they were real.

``Daemonologie — in full Daemonologie, In Forme of a Dialogie, Divided into three Bookes. By James Rx — was written and published in 1599[1] by King James VI of Scotland (later also James I of England). The book endorses the practice of witch hunting. James begins the book:

The fearefull aboundinge at this time in this countrie, of these detestable slaves of the Devil, the Witches or enchaunters, hath moved me (beloved reader) to dispatch in post, this following treatise of mine (...) to resolve the doubting (...) both that such assaults of Satan are most certainly practised, and that the instrument thereof merits most severely to be punished.``

The work is in the form of a dialogue between characters called "Philomathes" and "Epistemon".

In writing the book, King James was influenced by his personal involvement in the North Berwick witch trials (1590).``

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemonologie

Do normal people today have much to fear from similar believers in demons and witches who fly physically not astrally. Is it a symptom of a psychopath like James was.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:45 PM.