Thread: The Exodus and Hyksos

The Exodus and Hyksos

When the Egypt Exploration Fund was created they had memoranda and articles of incorporation that directed the funding for site excavations which showed promise of being outside the Bible Narrative - should not be researched! This troublesome kind of bias is beyond reproach because sites like Memphis have been built over and for all intents and purposes destroyed. In the efforts of people like Schliemann (Troy) and Evans (Crete) to uncover their dreams that led from the 'myths' of Homer they also confused and made horrible mistakes that allow debunking science to discredit artifacts that would have proven valuable. There are so many examples of actual government destruction of artifacts and people's careers that it is hard to pick one single example.

Despite the negative aspects of archaeology illustrated in the Kensington Rune Stone response of Mr. Wiseman; there is a very real possibility that the truth will become realized in sufficient degree for good people to regain their freedom. W. F. Albright is considered the 'father of Biblical Archaeology' by the Biblical Archaeology Review. His admission and awareness that the Phoenicians are the major creators of the Bible in the 50s and 60s has not reached the public or even the academics at large. In time and with a great deal of outside detective work it seems some of us are able to paint a new picture of history, due in large part to the effort of archaeologists even if they don't know the meaning behind the things they uncover.

Here is an early hero myth you will see is akin to later Bible myths. Sargon is dated to around the 29th C. BCE.

"Sargon, the mighty king, King of Agade, am I. My mother was a vestal, my father I knew not, while my father's brother dwelt in the mountains. In my city Azuripani, which is situated on the bank of the Euphrates, my mother, the vestal, bore me. In a hidden place she brought me forth. She laid me in a vessel made of reeds, closed my door with pitch, and dropped me down into the river, which did not drown me. The river carried me to Akki, the water carrier. Akki the water carrier lifted me up in the kindness of his heart, Akki the water carrier raised me as his own son, Akki the water carrier made of me his gardener. In my work as a gardener I was beloved by Ishtar, I became the king, and for forty-five years I held kingly sway. "

There sure has been some bull rushing.

“The process that we describe here is, in fact, the opposite of what we have in the Bible: the emergence of early Israel was an outcome of the collapse of the Canaanite culture, not its cause. And most of the Israelites did not come from outside Canaan – they emerged from within it. There was no mass Exodus from Egypt. There was no violent conquest of Canaan. Most of the people who formed early Israel were local people – the same people whom we see in the highlands throughout the Bronze and Iron Ages. The early Israelites were – irony of ironies – themselves originally Canaanites!" [1] Finkelstein & Silberman The Bible Unearthed, 118

In 1982's December issue of the National Geographic they were still promoting 'The People's of the Sea' theory that Gasten Maspero (a French historian of the 19th century) created from very little factual data. This issue dealt with the 'digs' at Deir el-Balah in the Gaza strip! Moshe Dayan (The Israeli Defense Minister) was a purchaser and assembler of some of the artifacts that look very ethnically diverse. The site was admittedly cosmopolitan and had been used by many different cultures as well as some key figures from history. Here is a quote from the inset to an artists' rendition.

"Life's pleasures enhance palace life at Deir el-Balah {Remember Ba'al the Phoenician god is also Bel in Keltic clandoms.} in an artist's rendition. In the Amarna tomb relief that served as his model, Queen Nefertiti decants wine through a strainer for Akhenaten, using vessels similar to a bronze set found at the Gaza site. Floor plan of partially excavated buildings at level 6, under the archaeologists' grid, suggests a layout similar to palaces built in Egypt during Akhenaten's rule." (6)

Heliopolis is the site of the Phoenician rulers of Egypt and is perhaps Ba'albek - and it may have been in other places at other times, as is the case with Byblos and Byblus. My perception at this juncture is the Hyksos Kings period was a time of aristocratic inter-marriages between Phoenicians in Troy and Egypt (1800 BC to 1300 BC.) before the beginning of a truly worldwide war. (Trojan - Homer tells of 19 battles for major centers) It is becoming clearer to many researchers that the Phoenician contingent among the Hebrews (named after a language drawn from Phoenician or their common root) were being warred upon by another group who designed these languages who were quite advanced and more like politicians than businessmen. On one side they included the Arimatheans (Robert Graves, Michael Bradley and others), Benjaminites and all the top corporate trading elite, who were engaged in trade with far away places. On the other side many of them have the BEE as their symbol. That includes Phocaeans, Mallia, the Royal House on Crete from 2000 BC., Egyptians and on to the Merovingians of Childeric and then Napoleon through marriage. It has taken more than one book to wade through all the twists and turns of the Sons of Aeneus, Brutti etc..

As to the nature of Illuminati stealing or misappropriating symbols - garbage! The en-lightened ones created them long ago. They are still part of our society and they try to manage the world to become what it can be - better. Yes, they are often faced with difficult decisions because people will not study and bureaucrats or priesthoods are corrupt and worse.

"It is also very interesting to note that the drawing of the Eye of Horus very much matches the cross section of the mid brain where the thalamus, the pineal and pituitary glands are situated. The pineal gland is often said to be the “third eye” and a centre of spirituality and of spiritual insight, which can be developed in a person.

It’s as if the Eye of Horus could be a depiction of the thalamus as the eye ball with the corpus callosum the eye brow above and the medulla oblongata (brain stem) and the hypothalamus being the two markings below. If this is what they were drawing but calling it the Eye of Horus, does it suggest they considered the mid brain to be the seat of consciousness or even of divine consciousness or “Horus consciousness”? Horus being a sun god and symbolic of the universal Christ, a spiritual force which a suitably prepared person can merge with."

http://consciousreporter.com/spiritu...ll-seeing-eye/

There is much debate about who Moses is and when he lived, but Nefertiti is usually associated with him. http://www.ancient-origins.net/histo...history-002246 The word Moses (Moshe Rabbenue) is a title meaning 'leader' and could have been a title associated with many people over many millennia. The fact that the Moshe in Peru ran the drug trade and Egyptian mummies have Peruvian cocaine is important. The article in National Geographic continues:

"We have not yet been able to identify the Deir el-Balah fortress with a particular representation on the Karnak {Like Carnac where the builders may have originated - Gaedhils.} relief. Two of the fortresses shown along the Ways of Horus are designated as towns 'which His Majesty built newly'. Considering the close connections between Egypt and Canaan during the XIX Dynasty, it is possible that our fortress with the thick walls and corner towers, was built during the reign of Seti I, who ruled New Kingdom Egypt and its empire in Canaan from about 1318 to 1304 B.C.

On the basis of the pottery found in the fortress, we believe that it flourished during the reign of Seti's son, Ramses II (about 1304-1237 B.C.), to whose reign we date the anthropoid burials as well. Our fortress, and cemetery provide a vivid demonstration of Egypt's power and prosperity in this period, a time of close Egyptian control over the coastal route. Moreover, ceramic analyst Bonnie Gould has determined that 80 percent of the locally made vessels were Egyptian in both shape and ware.

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-22-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: add content

AN EXODUS RIDDLE SOLVED {Actually no solution at all.}

The Ways of Horus holds much interest for scholars. As long ago as 1920 the noted Egyptologist Alan Gardiner optimistically predicted that future excavations along its route 'would reveal many of the fortresses depicted in the Karnak sculptures.' Our evidence, together with excavations by the Ben-Gurion University, has made his prophecy come true.

Once we discerned the meaning and function of the settlement at Deir el-Balah, we were able to understand a passage in the Bible that has long puzzled scholars. It is believed that during the reign of Ramses II the Israelite Exodus from Egypt took place. But the route chosen by the Israelites is rather cryptically described.

'And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt. (Exodus 13:17)'

The problem with the passage is chronological; the Philistines had not yet arrived to settle along the coast. The solution to its meaning lies in an anachronism--though the Bible speaks of 'the way of the land of the Philistines', it is describing the very same road that the Egyptians called the Ways of Horus.

As the Bible observes, this route to the Promised Land was far shorter than the route the Israelites eventually took. But our excavations at Deir el-Balah revealed the wisdom of this choice, for by escaping into the desert, the Israelites avoided the powerful fortresses of the very pharaoh from whom they had fled.

The crucial question of the identity of the people of ancient Deir el-Balah, so steeped in Egyptian culture and religion, remains unanswered. The period in which they lived was one of intensive international trade and of great ethnic changes and political upheaval." (7)

There appears to be something I missed and a lot of other possibilities these authors are avoiding. The Bible was not written in just one period and (alas) it may not be Divinely Inspired. Scholarship shows at least five different author's hands in the Tanakh or Pentateuch with a thorough revision by a Redactor 'R' around 200 BC. Thus the reference to Philistines in this area or the Israelites in Jericho after it had been taken by other forces (in 1200 BC. per the archaeological knowledge) is largely reconstructive writing to make people see themselves as conquerors or as persecuted according to the particular story being told. It justifies a militaristic response or 'pre-emptive' acts if you can sell the idea that you are persecuted - as we see today in this same region.

The Exodus and even the Pharaonic lineages are very MUCH up in the air. The propaganda of certain Egyptian Pharaohs who liked to present themself as victor in battles (e.g. with the Hittites of this time) has been shown as fiction. If Moses was an important person with political influence in Egypt might the forty years in the desert have to do with an on-going attempt to re-institute himself in the land from which he'd been asked to leave? Is it possible that many outposts remained loyal to him? The phrase from the Bible that they quote includes 'Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war'. To me, this means 'In the event that the people in Egypt see the error of their ways, and our former associates there allow us to resume our rightful place'.

Then by means of war or by cutting off the access to key needs (like the 'white powder' being made at Mt. Serábît which was discovered in the early 1900s by Flinders Petrie but only recently being understood as related to the 'burning bush' alchemical factory) and trade, you might find there is an opportunity to wage an all-out offensive and return.

Perhaps my analysis is lacking as well; but the forty years in the desert is more deserving of explanation than the route as I see it. There is no route that would take forty years to traverse. There is much more debate on the issue of Moses than most people (including one person I know who wrote a whole book on him) know. Gardner makes a good case for Moses being Akhenaten and the National Geographic shows him with Nefertiti (his senior wife) at this site. Thus we should quote a little of what Gardner has to say about them. First let me point out that the number 40 is a generation or lineage standard of a king during Biblical re-creations and attempts to fit things together with other documents. The actual date of Exodus and Moses is a matter of debate and the winners of the tribal infighting re-wrote the Bible story starting in the sixth century BC.

"The Bible story then moves to Moses and the burning bush on Mt. Horeb in Sinai {Frank Moore Cross says in 'Bible Review' Aug.1992, that Mt. Sinai of the Bible was in Rijaz or Arabia. Hijaz is a coded reversal of Giza through Gizeh and there was no 'J' in the early languages as well as an aspirant use in pronunciation of 'h'. It can be also shown to connect with a concept known as Iesa or 'The Brotherhood of Man'. The issue of Aten or the 'one-god' is pure scholarly and priestly political deceit. Long before Aten we see Amun-Ra was a one god concept in the Sphinx which had a woman's face.}. The bush was enveloped in a fiery light, but it was not consumed (Exodus 3:3) and from its midst came an, angel. EI Shaddai then appeared in person, announcing to Moses that he was to be called 'I am that I am' (Jehovah). {And thus the formalization of a political intrigue to minimize women by having a one MALE god rather than dual gender equal members of the human race. Could this be a reason the power group in Egypt was Hyksos Phoenician and thus egalitarian Kelts who asked Moses to leave Egypt?} After this, arrangements were made for Moses to go to Egypt and retrieve the Israelites, who had been placed in bondage by the new authorities.

By that time, with the Amarna dynasty terminated and General Horemheb's reign concluded, a wholly new regime had begun in Egypt: the nineteenth dynasty, whose founding pharaoh was Ramesses I. Having been away from Egypt for many years, Moses (Akhenaten) evidently asked Jehovah how he would prove his identity to the Israelites, whereupon three instructions were given. These instructions have puzzled theologians for the longest time because, although the Bible (Old and New Testaments alike) opposes all forms of magic, Moses was advised to perform three magical feats. Generally, when magical deeds are discussed, they are referred to as 'miracles', so that the power of man is always superseded by the supreme abilities of God. But in this instance Moses was seemingly granted divine powers {He was a magician with a sister of great knowledge and his staff-bearer Jasher may be who the apocryphal or censored book Jasher is named after. That story is about Miriam whose counsel was held in as high a regard as Moses during their lives according to many scholars. But it might be a forged document telling some truth and appealing to the go of Charlemagne. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/jasher/84.htm} to enable him to convince the Israelites that he was an authorized messenger of Jehovah (Exodus 4:1-9).

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-04-2016 at 11:05 AM. Reason: add content

He was first advised to cast his rod to the ground, where it would become a serpent {I have seen such rods.}, but would be reinstated as a rod when lifted. Second, he was to place his hand on his breast, from where it would emerge white and leprous, but would return to normal when the act was repeated. Then he was to pour river-water on to the land, at which it would turn to blood.

Quite how these things were supposed to prove the involvement of Jehovah, as against that of any other god, is not made clear--but Moses seemed content enough with the plan. He did confess, however, that he was 'not eloquent', being 'slow of speech, and of a slow tongue', intimating that he was not well versed in the Hebrew language {Having spent a great deal of time in Cush as well as not having hung out with the high priests who really were the only ones who spoke it during this time. The possibility also exists that the people later to be thought of as Hebrews were speaking another language to the most part. But he never talked to the Israelites anyway as we shall see. The high priests of Egypt and their Pharaoh (same thing) were who they spoke with. The reason? Because he wanted the throne of Egypt. Hebrew was a secret or sacerdotal code of the designers of the pyramid years before and had been spoken by the high priesthood of Egypt ever since.}. So it was arranged that his brother Aaron (who was more fluent) would act as an interpreter.

Until this point in the story, only an unnamed sister has been introduced, but now a brother called Aaron makes his appearance (Exodus 4: 14), and with a somewhat baffling aftermath. Moses and Aaron journeyed to Egypt and made themselves known to the Israelites - but it was before the Pharaoh, not before the Israelites, that the magic of the rod and serpent was performed. Moreover, it was not performed by Moses as planned, but by Aaron (Exodus 7:10-12).

This sequence is of particular importance because it serves to indicate that Aaron held his own pharaonic status. The rituals of the serpent-rod and the withered hand (though described as it magic in the Bible) were both aspects of the rejuvenation festivals of the Egyptian kings - ceremonies wherein their divine powers were heightened. The pharaohs had various sceptres (rods) for different occasions, and the sceptre of rejuvenation was a rod topped with a brass serpent {N.B. for its' import in Mayan things to be reported, as well as Druidic connections.}. It was also customary for the king to place his right arm limply across his chest {Napoleon used his tunic to hold his hand.}, while supporting it with his left hand. (8) A preparation for this ceremony is pictorially shown in the tomb of Kherof, one of Queen Tiye's stewards, and the scene depicts her husband (Moses's father) Amenhotep III.

So did Akhenaten (Moses) have a brother who was himself a pharaoh - a pharaoh whose fate is unknown and who is similarly recorded as having disappeared rather than dying? Indeed he did - at least, he had a feeding-brother, whose own mother was Tey, the Israelite wet-nurse of Akhenaten and Nefertiti. As a pharaoh, this man had succeeded for just a few weeks after the abdication of Akhenaten; his name was Smenkhkare. He was the grandson of Yusuf-Yuya the vizier, and the son of Aye (the brother of Akhenaten's birth-mother, Tiye). Correctly stated, this pharaoh's name was Smenkh-ka-ra ('Vigorous is the Soul of Ra,). (9) Alternatively, since Ra was the state sun god of the Heliopolis House of Light {A Therapeutae and other syncretic cult place of primary import, at one time in Ba'albek.}, called 'On', (10) Pharaoh Smenkh-ka-ra was also Smenkh-ka-ra-on, from the phonetic ending of which derives 'Aaron'.

Manetho's 'Egyptian King List' records Smenkhkare (Aaron) by the name Achencheres, (11) which was later corrupted (by the Christian church-father, Eusebius) to Cencheres. (12) By this name (further varied to Cinciris) Pharaoh Smenkhkare was of particular significance to the histories of Ireland and Scotland, for he was the father of the princess historically known as Scota, from whom the original Scots-Gaels were descended. (13) Her husband was Niul, {This means 'blood' in Keltic original languages. The 'black earth' of the Nile thus is symbolic for 'blood' in the alchemic process of manufacture of the beginning of the primordial elements needed to begin the process of a 'Stone'. Some authors indicate the blood of a particular 'black raven' will suffice; other indications are that the black earth, located in the basements of Gothic cathedrals, are sufficient. In the case where the Black Madonnas which Fulcanelli says are actually originally dedicated to Isis, are located in these cathedrals [Chartrés being the first]; there is reason to think the long term presence in the focal point of the temple built after the design of the Great Pyramid and later duplicated in the Temple of Solomon ['sol'=sun and 'mon'=moon'] to be followed in design of the angles and lattices of these great cathedrals, there is good cause to believe them.} the Governor of Capacyront by the Red Sea. (14) He was, by birth, a Black Sea prince of Scythia (Scota), and according to the seventeenth-century 'History of Ireland', 'Nuil and Aaron entered into an alliance of friendship with one another'. The Gaelic text further states that Gaedheal (Gael), the son of Nuil and Princess Scota, was born in Egypt 'at the time when Moses began to act as leader of the children of Israel'." (16 & 17)

Simon Magus or the Good Samaritan of the Gnostic faith is also a Gaedhil according to Celtic ('K' for before the Romans) authors. There is good reason to believe these things are true; because the Kelts had a long-standing policy of sending their children past the age of five to distant relatives or trading partners such as Nuil and Aaron became in the above story. This practice achieved many good political and psychological or spiritual development objectives. There were no borders or immigration officials in these days and trade arrangements were just as vital then as when Donnacona (of the Stadacona Iroquois) gave his two sons to Jacques Cartier when Cartier returned to France after his first visit to America. The issue of children using emotional blackmail against their parents was also diminished and parents wouldn't live their lives so vicariously through their children and smother them with love. Thus Gardner has provided us with another proof of many, to the fact that the Keltic 'Red-Heads' were a vital part of the Phoenician 'Brotherhood'.

His further data on the issue of what history actually knows about important people like Moses is highly instructive as well. The Moshe (some spell it Moche) of Peru have recently offered up an archaeological tidbit right in line with more of the complete story, which includes near absolute proof of a forensic nature that cocaine was traded between Egypt and Peru in this time. Moshe is the actual name of Moses in his native tongue which you can still hear in synagogues calling him 'Moshe Rabbenue'. This tidbit has other connections with sceptres or staffs as Monteczuma reports the white-skinned leaders like Quetzalcoatl/Kukulcan brought with them. The serpent people of the Mayan or Mesoamerican culture will be gone into in further depth as well. But when you are reading about Zotz you will understand why a gold vampire found among the Moshe is so important.

The military use of propaganda is not new by any stretch of the imagination. People who accept nations and Empires as a natural and good outcome are in need of a slap in the face (and more). http://www.academia.edu/8855524/Caes...enous_Religion

I do not want to give the impression that I accept the Hyksos were foreigners as their name is translated. I do accept there were people living in the Sahara before the pyramids were built and that some of these people were what Stuart historians draw their family ancestry to. They are the arch-tectons referred to in the Septuagint as the builders of the Great Pyramid. They are the family of Jesus (a title like Moses). Thus we have reason to accept Manetho's King's List to the extent Ptolemy was correct to say his family descended from Herakles or the DNN. I draw from Flinders-Petrie in his Formation of the Alphabet and many other sources which have recently been confirmed by archaeology. But I am hampered by conventional historical usages when talking about the Hyksos or Jews etc. In this link we see author Osman referring to an older date for the Hyksos. https://books.google.ca/books?id=xrt...ush%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 08:36 AM.

The CIA's motto is "
    You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free
    ." That is hard to swallow to say the least, and it just a Biblical quote in their lobby, carved in marble.

The Fatimids and the Assassins seem to have made deals at the upper echelon of their society with many of their supposed enemies. The same was true of the Farsi and Pharisee lot who were highly regarded throughout the Roman and Parthian Empires before the Crusades. In the crusades they made their deals with the Knights and earlier times saw them dealing with Pythagoreans or a more direct relationship with the BEES or Berbers of the Stuart continuum from Mil or Mile, whenever and if ever he actually existed. That would go all the way back to 20,000 years ago according to Niven Sinclair who is one of their historians. Even at the start of the First World War the gentry of opposing sides still conducted soirees and other parties with each other. It has been such fun for them - I guess. You hear how the plebs are cannon and sword fodder throughout history and it seems we are when war is not happening as well.

Though Wikipedia says we should not confuse Akkadia with Acadia - I can show a connection. Akkadia was a language of diplomacy in the first millennium BCE throughout all Mediterranean colonies established earlier by the Phoenicians or Danaus (Homer's DNN). Their sacerdotal code language was Hebrew in earlier times when they built the Pyramids at Giza. So when you look at Mystery Hill, New Hampshire's Hanno of Carthage bringing 30,000 men around the latter part of that millennium you see how the connection to nearby Oak Island and the Acadians from southern France (Merovingians) across from Carthage can be established.

I have quoted top scholars from many top flight universities but I understand very few places integrate this knowledge. There is no doctoral program on Phoenician study in this world - I say because religions built after their Brotherhood ruled the world wanted to eradicate their contributions to our history.

"The Akkadian Empire /əˈkeɪdiən/[2] was an ancient Semitic empire centered in the city of Akkad /ˈćkćd/[3] and its surrounding region, also called Akkad in ancient Mesopotamia. The empire united all the indigenous Akkadian-speaking Semites and the Sumerian speakers under one rule. The Akkadian Empire controlled Mesopotamia, the Levant, and parts of Iran.[4]

During the 3rd millennium BC, there developed a very intimate cultural symbiosis between the Sumerians and the Semitic Akkadians, which included widespread bilingualism.[5] Akkadian gradually replaced Sumerian as a spoken language somewhere between the 3rd and the 2nd millennia BC (the exact dating being a matter of debate).[6]

The Akkadian Empire reached its political peak between the 24th and 22nd centuries BC, following the conquests by its founder Sargon of Akkad (2334–2279 BC). Under Sargon and his successors, Akkadian language was briefly imposed on neighboring conquered states such as Elam. Akkad is sometimes regarded as the first empire in history,[7] though there are earlier Sumerian claimants.[8]

After the fall of the Akkadian Empire, the Akkadian people of Mesopotamia eventually coalesced into two major Akkadian speaking nations: Assyria in the north, and, a few centuries later, Babylonia in the south."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_Empire

The Kelts had free medicine for the poor and an educational system that lasted for 25 years. They were dangerous and had to be eliminated! They fought for Ariadne on Crete and others before her. They are the Hyksos ('foreigners') of Phoenician Sea People. They are the people who were eradicated on Easter Island and New Zealand under the watchful eye of a Romano-British plot that needs to be exposed! Even the bounty on the Beothuk is connected to this horror show that history has covered up for far too many years. If I sound upset, you can assume I have red hair like my nieces and nephews. I'm tired of war! How about you? Ogham was their language and the Britannica echoes the words of academics who deny it exists all over America by calling it scrapes from farm implements or the like. Right! Let us begin to hear the truth before we actually believe anyone. If they can't tell us what they've done or why these things happen how can we TRUST? I don't believe in death but that doesn't mean I want humanity to end. If life is only counting score on the societal success ladder that allows such inhumane acts by insecure deviates then I don't believe in that kind of life, either. In my recent book The Worldwide Prehistoric Import of the GREAT LAKES!, I have included numerous other illustrations and cited the words of experts.

One such expert was Edward Lanning who wrote Peru Before the Incas. This Columbia University researcher who spent 20 years in the field brought me artifactual proof in Lima, which confirms the ancient drug trade and the token/coded handshake as well as a description of Kelts just like that of Caesar in the Gallic Wars. If any academic read Caesar's words of description regarding the Keltic fleet he met in Brittany, they would know the Kelts were in America a long time before Aristotle (or his student) said so in Strange Things Heard.

Certainly mankind has been the victim of far too many hoaxes and plots against the common good. That too must end! JFK was right to try to disband the CIA and Napoleon was not only an Emperor of France. Read why he wore the BEE symbol of the House of Mallia and the Merovingians. Then you'll understand what has been going on. I assure you the words of Julius Caesar (Written by Hirtius his propagandist.) were very prolific and well perused as well as being rather one-sided. What has happened to man throughout history is less a matter of chance than it has been a plan. That plan has not been what Teilhard de Chardin called for when he said we need -

"A CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!" Things are not single disciplinary or purely historical or archaeologic; we need to integrate all knowledge and develop wisdom or common sense. If we don't become this informed as consumers, we are doomed. The Métis are likely remnants of Europeans who came to America through the millennium or two after Caesar and his kind subjugated freedom in Europe. They say:

"Principles of freedom included: The Coureurs de Bois above all cherished the principle of
    'FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT'.
    The Indians had exposed these first Frenchmen to the Principle
    'FREE TRADE'.
    The Indians also challenged the French Principle of
    'One King, One Church'
    with a new
    DEMOCRATIC PROCESS.
    What did the fathers of the Métis see in the New World:"

This quote from http://www.agt.net/public/dgarneau/metis-a.htm is well worth considering as we go forward to meet the challenges of space and a universe where people are not limited any more than the God that exists within all lifeforms. And when we are certain about what lies off the coast of Cuba at the 2200' depth under the Gulf of Mexico will anyone take notice that each of us needs to re-evaluate all the laws and morals we accept from those 'experts' who are often quite wrong. Just ask quantum physicists about how much flak truth can generate!

I just blew my running nose into some toilet paper after watching Gentleman's Agreement again. I threw it into the toilet and flushed it away just as I would have liked to flush away any memory of all the bigotry and hypocrisy that I have endured watching what people do to the supposedly weaker people all around them. This movie and it's script won all manner of awards and deserves to be used in schools along with many other great movies - if we wanted to change the ethic which rules our society.

No way I can hold a candle to the author's skill and it won't help me to say they shouldn't have stopped with anti-Semitism and racism. The einsteinian professor who pointed out there are no Jews that science can prove and no god his science could accept was a delight to hear as he pointed out the differences between Zionism and brotherhood. Gregory Peck's fiancé or John Garfield as the Jewish buddy telling her that is what a man wants in a wife - a buddy to help him deal with the hard times - I can't say there was any one moment that made me well up and sniffle.

I feel the same way when I engage in my fight against misogyny or the supposed mentally ill and disabled victims of the same ego and upside down stinking-thinking. I can write a mountain of words proving alienation and corruption are problems beyond the blame of any one group or ideology. I can lay out a plan that would answer all the problems and even give a decent attempt at prioritizing those problems so everyone can believe we can change the world. But I can't really make much difference. I have tried so long it hurts.

The mother just had a stroke and had read the article Peck had written about being a Jew for eight weeks. She said his father would have loved to read how he saw freedom as central to the cause of Brotherhood. The problem is being polite - not facing the intensity he felt and energy he needed to address the false politeness or political correctness. LORD do I know this part in the play of life.

But Garfield met his fiancé and agreed to move his family to her home where she could fight the bigots if she heard any of them talking. That is why I need to go blow my nose and dry my eyes again! The mother then said maybe the 20th Century would be the century of the people. Sorry I am to testify - things are worse, because people still think that way. Yes, the blacks and Jews are freer but remember To Kill a Mockingbird and Robert Duvall's heroic portrayal of a mental deficient. Remember Einstein was a dyslexic - remember Ritalin!
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 09:09 AM.

If the removal of Elephantine's military garrison occurred in 400 BCE it does not mean a deal or corporate trading regime did not continue. There is also the issue of the Temple of Onias in Leontopolis, Egypt which includes a Moses era worship of ostracons and ibises used in rituals and divination outside of the Covenanters usages and yet attributed to Moses. I am almost certain a person fulfilling a large part of the story of Moses went to the America's as part of his family's business development including mines like those pictured by the monk Montanus on maps he drew of Ophir's mines.

http://www.biblesearchers.com/yahshu...dynasty4.shtml They may have taken it down due to my critique of it.

And the matter of who is doing the abusing is the most important thing we as a world full of equal people must ascertain. Who are the Benjaminites who were thrown out of Israel and later returned under Judas Maccabee? Who are these mercenaries who protected or controlled Egypt from the Elephantine stronghold?

To be sure there are many perspectives on the history of Israel and the Jews. The next excerpt is from a group that I am not enamoured with to any great extent. I recommend a thorough analysis of their agenda despite the factual history they provide in this little snipette of their approach.

"The division of Israel took place under the rule of Rehoboam over Judah, Jeroboam over Israel, in 975 B.C. The House of Israel sinned through idolatry and were cast out of the land in 721 B.C. and did not return. The House of Judah also sinned and were punished and banished to Babylon for seventy years, and a remnant of them under Ezra and Nehemiah returned as "the Jews" in 536 B.C. The term "Jews" is never in the Bible applied to the Twelve Tribes or to the Ten-tribed House of Israel. These were to be divorced from the Mosaic law and lost to human history and knowledge, but known to God, re-covenanted in Christ, and to enjoy the Hebrew birthright in the isles of the seas, to be His national evangelists to the world, and the inheritors of the Kingdom of God taken away from the Jews and given to a Nation. It will be shown that the British enjoy all the unconditional promises given to the seed of Abraham in the Christian era and that therefore no other Nation can now replace them as Israel.

It was in 741 B.C. that Isaiah prophesied that 'within three score and five years shall Ephraim be broken in pieces, that it be not a people.' The final siege of Samaria and the deportation of Israel took place in 721 B.C. Subsequently in 676 B.C. Esar-Haddon completed the work begun and from this date the history of the house of Israel ceases in the Scriptures, and the tale is taken up by Prophecy.

Judah was carried captive to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar in 603 B.C. and the Temple finally destroyed in 586 B.C. The word "Jew" is found for the first time in the Bible in II Kings 41:6, but the Second Book of Kings was not written till the return of Judah and Benjamin after the end of the Babylonian captivity." (9)
    The House of Judah or David includes Solomon and the person who I was named after. Yes, Robert the Bruce and the Bruttii of Pythagoras' Bruttium (Croton in Italy) and many other Keltic nobles have run things in most of the world for a long time.

Elephantine Mercenary Jews or Hyksos Overlords of Egypt?

I have written one whole book on the matter of Who is a Jew and I did not include this specific quote in it. There are so many things I could include at this juncture. This quote is from a top academic and Egyptologist from Oxford.

"Less fortunate than the Greeks, who could worship their gods unhampered and build sanctuaries to them in the Greek settlements in the Delta, {Such as Naucratis which is a Bilderberg or Physiocratic type of venture we have dealt with many times before.} were the Jews. Since the time of the XXVIth Dynasty they had formed a considerable part of the garrison at Elephantine as mercenaries in the fortress defending Egypt from attack in the south. There they were allowed to build a temple to Yahve and his two female companions, Ashima and Anar, whose worship was not forbidden among Jews before the introduction of the unified religious law on the occasion of the rebuilding of Yahve's temple at Jerusalem in 515 B.C. The Jews of Elephantine also continued to enjoy the privilege of possessing a sanctuary of their own during the Persian rule throughout the fifth century; but clashes now and then took place between them and the native Egyptian population, probably as a result of the increases of Egyptian nationalism under foreign domination.

In 410 B.C. the priests of Khuum, having secured the consent of the Persian commander, raised soldiers of Egyptian descent who penetrated into Yahve's temple, pillaged its precious sacred vessels {Could some of these things held sacred have once been the art or manufacture of those who Egypt venerated or considered their own? Could that include the Ark and other scientific instrumentation?} and demolished and burnt the temple. When the Jews complained to the Persian satrap at Memphis, the commander who agreed to this misdeed was punished by death, but it was only in 407 B.C., after continuous requests and bribery, that the Jews secured from the Persian authorities permission to rebuild the temple..." (10)

He goes on to document how Egypt overthrew the Persians and then Alexander took over Egypt. I do ask the reader to think long and hard about the Persian relationship with these mercenary Jews and ask if the Basilidae of Greece and Persia are their kin. I know this means the Bible Narrative about the hard-done-by slaves who left with Moses and other trite fictions is pure hogwash and one can thus see an elite and well-armed force of specially equipped fighters is what the poor Jews have been. But that does not mean the average Jew gets treated much better by their elite.

Alexander put the alchemical family of Ptolemy in charge of Egypt. Ptolemy had Manetho do a history or King's List that connected him to Hercules and the De Danaan that are the elite Jews I have traced throughout 35,000 years since the first white man walked the face of this trembling and fearful planet. No longer was it easy for mankind and much has gotten worse in matters of the soul and brotherhood. I apologize as a member of this elite group that was split into factions and still fights for power. I have less and less regard for my forbears and their history as I continue my research. But I can also defend their actions at many junctures and I do not have a fixed belief about how much it is due to the lack of any real education or it's associated religious manipulation. That religious manipulation includes secret societies for the more studious or inquisitive demographic who also like to get some table scraps from the elite who dine upon us and our labours. You have probably heard about Hiram in Masonic lore - here is a little further code to contemplate.

http://gnosticwarrior.com/hermes.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks for the rational r​esponse. Did you find the tablets I referred to? Does it matter when the fraud was committed? Clearly the 'woe is me' tale about slaves in both the Exodus and this Diaspora is a fraud. The whipping up a frenzy of people in pews is not a full on fraud but when the essence of the cult is based on the book written in this era - it deserves consideration beyond the norm. Then when you find out the people who left Israel chose not to return and ran businesses for millennia you should begin to wonder about those monopolies which appear in that SACRED document which are still so very important to this day - usury to the Benjaminites. There is a comment about the First Temple being destroyed in one tablet - if this is the Temple of either David or Solomon I would love to know. My research questions whether Solomon's Temple (so central to Masonry) was ever built. Muslims and Jews will die to argue or cause this or many other sites to get their name on it.

I will go so far as to say (as Jim Marrs said of me) that I am THE expert on these families. I support their actions in many ways but I feel people deserve a true history. Would you agree the issue of BELIEVERS and extremism associated with this one book has (and still does) lead to a lot of "heinous acts" - to quote the Pope in 1999? I think the so-called Jews in Egypt were military men forcing the Hyksos (foreigner) rule there - for millennia - see Elephantine. I think every appellation of a clan or tribe and race has created racism and hatred.

Would you say if there is a pattern of lies throughout the centuries including outright fabrications of artifacts and the writing of the New Testament putting words in the mouth of the supposed Lord - that we all need clarity so we can all bring sanity back to our brothers who tremble in fear of Apocalypses they are unwittingly caused to participate and generate? Abraham's Leather Scroll was forged way back when they did not know about carbon dating. Many millions of people have died for and because of the racism fomented by the Hebrew Bible and it's lies. Can you imagine how it has bothered the Jews in a later Bible (the Gospels) that THEY KILLED OUR SAVIOR? It was Rome who wrote those words in that New Testament which neither Jew or Moslem regard as real. Those words used in the House Un-American Activities Committee by its head John Stennis caused the death of Hollywood's movie mogul - (Mayer I think it was).

Then you have all the other Bibles including King James who was no God despite the Divine Right of Kings still ensconced through the Westphalian Order in our nations. He had eight scribes writing his Bible killed because they would not write what he wanted. Then he turned it over to Sir Francis Bacon, a self-proclaimed master occultist and top liar and spy, to encode things definitely not from God - while he killed women branded as witches by the thousands.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 09:16 AM.

The University of Patras in Greece and their pdf from geophysics or geologists which I have quoted many times, provides further thought on the Hyksos relationships and wars of the Sea People who are the Phoenicians and their kinfolk. Remember when they use the word Atlanteans they are referring to some of the colonies of the Phoenicians including Gades and not some specific culture from one island like Thera or place like Andalusia.

" Although Plato’s story is differentiated with respect to the present day archaeological knowledge, we propose that his differentiation signals a parallel history within the turbulent 12th century B.C. unknown to science so far. It is not necessarily diametrically opposed to the existing archaeological knowledge in Egypt of the war of 1176 yr B.C. However It contains exaggerations, mistakes and anachronisms which can be removed. The origin of the Peoples of the Sea remains enigmatic and the whole issue is still open. Betancourt (2000) for instance, does not accept the simplistic view that the Sea Peoples were Aegean Sea Peoples who left the Aegean Sea due to hardships and, en route to settle in Palestine, fought with the Egyptians and then became the Philistines of Middle East. Certainly their name is not included in the list of the names that attacked Egypt in 1176 yr B.C.
    XLIII, No 1 – 154
    Wachsmann (2000) mentions the possibility that between the Sea Peoples there were warriors from central Europe! He says that “the bird-boat motif is not a symbolic device common to Mycenaean cultural realm. Notable in this regard, therefore, is a bird-boat-like depiction painted on the sherd of Late Helladic IIIC krater sherd found in Tiryns “Wachsmann (2000) continues saying “The manner in which the bird-heads are positioned on the stem and stern of the ship form a sea going “bird-boat” As this motif is foreign to the Mycenaean world, we must conclude that the specific ship used by the Medinet Habu artists as a prototype for their five depictions of a Sea Peoples’ ship, was manned by a crew that held religious beliefs consistent with those of the Urnfield culture. Or, to put it plainly, the crew was likely to have been composed of Urnfield people. In the following Table I the military activities of the Achaeans and of the Atlantes are tabulated versus time. We can not know if there was any military activity between the Achaeans and the Atlantes in Andalusia or even if there was any multi-ringed feature which was destroyed in its coast in the platonic way. However, we know that some of Plato’s passages, for which no other independent sources exist, have been confirmed so far one by one by archaeology. Kunhe (2008) concludes that Atlantis is in the same place as the author of this study suggests. He believes that Plato knew the Medinet Habu archives and used them the way he liked. Kunhe’s (2008) view does not, however, explain the friendliness of the Saitian priests to Solon and the Athenians in general.

Neither does he explain the Gadeirian’s {Gades and Tartessos nearby were used by the Phoenicians even before Carthage.} friendliness toward the Athenians and nor the honoring by them of the Athenian Menestheus a hero of the Trojan War. He does not take into account that Gadeira was part of Atlantis and of course he does not connect it at all with the Athenians. The same researcher does not take into account Homer who described the Achaeans’ arrival to Egypt after the Trojan War. Finally he equates Tartessos with the concentric formation. However, Tartessos, existed up to the Roman period and vanished smoothly due to the accumulations of continuous added sediments by Guadalquivir river. Some old authors have reached the same conclusion, as the present author, but without taking into account all the geomythological and geoarchaeological data available to them at the period of their publicationsSchulten (1924), Jessen (1925), Whishaw (1928), Wickboldt (2007), Kunhe (2008).

Table I. Achaean and Atlantean military operations in the 12th century B.C.
    1224: First fall of Troy by Ajax’s father and his companions
    1208: First assault of the Sea Peoples (Atlantes) against Egypt
    1195: Beginning of the Trojan War
    1184: Second fall of Troy by Ajax and his companions
    1184+: Achaean’s return to Greece. General instability is exhibited in Greece. Agamemnon’s murder
    1184+: Achaean’s arrival in Egypt
    1176: Second assault of the Sea Peoples (Atlantes) against Egypt
    1177: Odysseus’ return to Cephalonia from Atlantis, (Papamarinopoulos, 2007a) and (Tziropoulou, 2008)
    1177+: Atlantis’ possible catastrophe Odysseus’ return from Atlantis in 1177 yr B.C. (Papamarinopoulos, 2007a),

in the way Homer described it, indicate Achaean knowledge of the region. However, it illustrates that the sacred coastal cyclic feature was still functioning in spite of the beginning of the seismicity and before its complete annihilation. This means that after Odysseus’ return the Athenians got in conflict with the Atlantes. Since we do not have any tradition in Athens as a memory of that victory, we can either accept that Plato XLIII, No 1 – 15513 (1) invented the war, the victory and the catastrophe at Atlantis or that a contingent of Achaeans with Athenians from Egypt as leaders did a military operation in Atlantis. The remaining survivors returned to Egypt and kept a record of the events. These particular archives remained in Sais for 600 years and were made known to Solon due to his Athenian origin in the 6th century B.C."

I agree there was a major earthquake affecting many Phoenician colonies. I also say it is important to report what Michael Grant does in his good book The Rise of the Greeks, which apparently these guys have not read. If they did they would mention two cities names Miletus including their Black Sea region colonies. They would also mention a 400 year Dark Ages that followed the Trojan War. I think a four hundred year recession before the creation of a free trade zone at Naucratis is especially important when they are talking about Greece, Ionia and Egypt, as they are.

And although we know we have been conscious and civilized for millions of years more than we were taught when I went to school we still have the Bible Narrative history being force fed to us, and our laws are still derived from the era of scholastic feudal tyranny. That era is longer than the ages we call DARK. I am a student of the paranormal and parapsychology but damned if I can figure out why this denial continues.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/cavepaintings.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-04-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Haaretz is correct to blame Hollywood for the telling of fantastic stories with little to no factual basis - about the Bible. But it is just another media outlet not explaining who the Jews are and using time or era words which dovetail with the Bible Narrative. That narrative in the story which follows talks about a region or people they call Canaanite. Who are these people - are they Tyreans, did they settle Ashkelon, at other times are they called Philistines, ammonites or Judeans etc. In fact are there any proofs for racial differences from DNA which support such names in the Bible? Where is Kush, Arimathaea, Punt and how many variations in different Phoenician languages or colonies are there for Tarses (Tarshis, Tartessus, Casiberia, Iberia and Tiflis as it is only recently called)?

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/archae...emium-1.713849

And the hits just keep on coming! History is a web of lies where people call other people ignorant or unable to write or travel, or even think and be conscious (John Locke and the Pope during the heathen invasion of paradise). But the people before the second millennium BCE in this report traveled and traded in the whole area from Egypt to Denmark.

"After taking a new look at a pair of ancient cobalt beads, archaeologists now believe these Bronze Age artifacts may have been manufactured in the same workshop as the blue glass on King Tut’s death mask.

If that’s the case, an extensive trade network likely ran from ancient Denmark to Egypt and Mesopotamia around 3,400 years ago, the researchers say.

For the research, an international team of Danish and French archaeologists used a technique called plasma-mass spectrometry to analyze the chemical composition of 23 glass beads dating back to between 1400 and 1100 B.C. The set of beads was unearthed from Danish graves in the late 19th century.

The analysis revealed that two cobalt beads in the set contained the same trace elements as glass made in Egypt around the same time, which suggests they came from the same region. In fact, the researchers say the new discovery is the first Egyptian cobalt glass that has been found outside the Mediterranean area."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6323680.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 05:20 AM.