Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARTIFACT Proof of Ancient Advanced Civilization

ARTIFACT Proof of Ancient Advanced Civilization

Artifact proof can been seen at website of strange advanced metal artifacts artifacts that show proof!!! of ancient advanced Lost Civilization.These artifacts show the ancestors of the Egyptians and evidence and artifact Proof showing The Pyramids & Sphinx are with the oldest artifact art and symbols 1000s of years older than Dynastic Egypt. The metal composition of the artifacts have been tested and show proof they were NOT created by modern man or any known civilization. These atifacts in The Pangea Collection are associated with other metal ooparts from around the world. You can view artifacts at http://pangeawv.com

Let's not forget that there was a highly civilized population before the Great Flood. All the turmoil of the Flood reshaped and buried most of the early civilization with only a hand full of survivors. It was these survivors that kick started the advanced technological, husbandry and livestock hybridization so quickly in the Middle East and expanded around the World so quickly. Evidence continues to come in, at least evidence, that isn't intercepted and either destroyed or hid by the diehard evolutionists who can not admit that there was at least one high civilization before the Great Flood. See Jonathan Gray, archaeologist and anthropologist's, "Dead Men's Secrets".

Al Barrs, you are exactly right. We have been highly advanced prior to this experience of today. One easy example are the artifacts of the earliest ancients. Puma Punku's engineering is so advanced that we can barely recreate the finely cut stones found there. It is estimated that they were created some 12,000 years ago and I would bet that there are some still laying around under the surface of that area. Humanity is somewhat dumb not to think that an advanced civilization did not even populate this Earth. We had to come from somewhere. I believe we came from Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Al Barrs, you are exactly right. We have been highly advanced prior to this experience of today. One easy example are the artifacts of the earliest ancients. Puma Punku's engineering is so advanced that we can barely recreate the finely cut stones found there. It is estimated that they were created some 12,000 years ago and I would bet that there are some still laying around under the surface of that area. Humanity is somewhat dumb not to think that an advanced civilization did not even populate this Earth. We had to come from somewhere. I believe we came from Mars.
    Hi Chester, I just registered but I have been reading your posts for a good while. Always interesting, full of information and common sense!
    I agree with you, some stones must still be laying around Puma Punku. People do not realize how much the civilization that created Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku was advanced until they see it for themselves. I take small groups there as I organize tours (from Macchu Pichu to Tiahuanaco, the next one in June) and only when they see the sites with their own eyes, can they start to understand. Only a few people are willing to know more about their origin. Most are afraid of what they could discover.
    Coming from Mars? It seems very possible to me too.
    But I do not agree with Al Barrs about the expansion from the Middle East. It seems more likely that it spread from Western Europe to the East and later another wave came back from the East toward the West. It makes more sense to me.
    http://www.investigativejourneys.com/journeys.html
    Last edited by Belle-Ile-En-Mer; 04-27-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Belle-Ile-En-Mer are you male or female. I would like to refer to you with a nickname as you can do with me. I want to hear some of the comments that you get when you take these folks on tours. When one awakens to the reality of those sites, it is indeed earth-shattering. I started out to become an engineer because I took university coursework when I was in High School for three years. After I got to College, I changed my mind and went into communications on a very broad level. My last teaching assignment was in Virtual Reality. Due to my background, I believe there is a very deep mystery in our past and we should be working it out. But No. I will get back to you later.
    Last edited by Chester; 05-14-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Belle-Ile-En-Mer are you male or female. I would like to refer to you with a nickname as you can do with me. I want to hear some of the comments that you get when you take these folks on tours. When one awakens to the reality of those sites, it is indeed earth-shattering. I started out to become an engineer because I took university coursework when I was in High School for three years. After I got to College, I changed my mind and went into communications on a very broad level. My last teaching assignment was in Virtual Reality. Due to my background, I believe there is a very deep mystery in our past and we should be working it out. But No. I will get back to you later.
    I am a female. Belle-Ille-en-mer, Beautiful Island at sea, is an island off the Southern coast of Brittany, in the Atlantic, not far from where I was born. Brittany has kept the memory of islands that sunk in a great flood, like Ys.
    You may know the cairn of Barnenez, 11 chambers, 75m long, said to be the largest in Europe. It has been confirmed, just a few days ago, that it was painted inside. Archeologists have found traces of black and red paintings in one of the chambers. They call it a major discovery. It is indeed from their point of view. I always thought these monuments were painted inside and outside. There seem to be a continuity here : the paintings in the caves, in the megalithic monuments and the Romane and Gothic churches. Few people know that even the facade of the Gothic cathedrals were painted with bright colours.
    I can see that you know a lot about our past. I would think you have a direct acces to knowledge, "communications on a very broad level". For sure it would be very interesting to work this mystery out. I think now is the time when it will be understood. It is becoming easier for people to open their mind and some are taking the opportunity. But not a lot... It takes courage to break free and start to think for oneself.
    Answer about people and Puma Punku to follow...

Humanity was of a different station in the ancient of days. At this time, there were few of us here on this planet in comparison to the population of recent times. Behavior was very different from that presented by current archaeologists. For one, we utilized the Primary Technology or the tools of this environment. Our ancient beings knew how to create via DNA and the basic tools of Nature. We lived on and off the land but this was due to our knowledge of the tools. We understood how to use everything held in this physical experience. To say we were not unlike the American Indian would be an understatement. We were highly advanced. We also had use of tools that current man has no idea about (see the striations of Puma Punku's engineered stones). The expanse of our knowledge was beyond current scope. See the once molten extrusions from deep sources underground near Saqsayhuaman or rather across from the fortress sections. The kids of today slide down its protrusions. We needed the potential aggregate which we knew of so we targeted the sections deep within the Earth to cause it to flow to the surface where it could be utilized. Our abilities should be known by the structures created on a massive scale at that old site. Engineers of today should be able to read our past methods by the very structures found in the area. The tools used are apparent. Get your Puma Punku material out as soon as you can. Thanks, Orion.
    Last edited by Chester; 06-05-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Apologies for being so long to reply. I just had an intense time.

Actually, very few people know about Puma Punku or even Tiahuanaco. When they want to travel to South America, they want to go to Peru, to Machu Picchu of course, and they go back home with a vague idea about the Incas, but absolutely nothing about the Pre-Incas because this all what the guides talked about. They do not know themselves, they even talk about human sacrifices, drinking the blood etc... The classic story that you hear everywhere in the world when you visit a sacred site. The ancient sites of Peru are also invaded by New Age groups lead by self-proclaimed shamans doing all kind of ceremonies, sometimes practising strange rituals to forces they worship but have nothing to do with these ancient sites.

Bolivia is much less popular. In a way it is a good thing.

People who really want to visit Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku have different expectations -Actually, travelling with expectations is the best way to miss a lot-. Some are interested in the technology, others just want to see, be there and see what happens. But they are always surprised, most are moved even if do not know why. They all say it goes far beyond what they imagined. The energy of the place is intense, it leaves nobody indifferent. It is like nothing else. Even people with no culture about ancient History know that something different has happened here. They sense that there is something unique here, it is quite moving. All the references are lost, theses places compare to nothing. Even the statues do not look like us. It is one thing to read, see pictures or videos about a place and being there, touch the stones, climb the stepped pyramid... We do it bare feet. A sacred place is a place of high energy, it has to be respected and it is also important to feel it, to establish a contact. I can see that most of the people have an unconscious fear of thinking too far -a kind of vertigo?- but some just open their mind, observe and do not try to make sense of what they see and accept that they just do not understand... yet..

These places are alive, they are not just inanimate stones lying around. They have guardians, physical and non physical. I know Bolivian archaeologists, Elders -they can even be both at the same time...- and other local people who have a part of the answers. I have no doubt you have a lot of the answers too. It is not possible to tell too much to anybody, anyway they would not understand, not even notice that there is an information been given. Anyway, we always get the information we need, usually it makes sense later, old memories awaken. These things do not have to be analysed, they cannot be decoded with the rational mind. Some people, even with a rational mind have no problem with these notions. Others reject them, out of fear actually, rigid frozen mind and pure ignorance. This is highly ridiculous as Science has already been very far in demonstrating hyper communication, quantum information, wave resonance etc. Hyper communication explains why some people feel a call, an attraction, sometimes sudden, to these sites that they cannot explain. Interestingly, even if at first they cannot afford such a trip, something happens and they get the money to do it. It is necessary for their evolution so it happens. The question is : who or is calling? And why, or even why now?... I think there is an emergency. Rozenn

You have a good grasp of the entire message of Puma Punku and its surrounding area. It is Gestalt in character. I read you and know you are on the pathway as many of us are. Bless you and your work. This is my ancient world and much of it is still covered by land mass and water. I hope someday, it will be rediscovered. No worry, we have it all stored in Akashia...every last bit of it.

Please continue to report whatever comes to your mind.

Cheers, Orion

Thank you very much, it is encouraging.
    I was thinking about that : a lot is still lying under the ground. No doubt. Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku cannot be disassociated from Lake Titicaca. Tiahuanaco was a harbour but it is now far from the lake. Whatever cataclysmic event happened, it certainly buried a lot under the soil as under the lake. Amazing cities lie under the water. There is a place on lake Titicaca where you can drink the water. It is the only place where the water is drinkable thanks to the energy of the city deep underneath. It is pure and sweet.*
    The impact of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku on people is interesting on many levels because the notion of ancient advanced civilizations is not an abstraction anymore. There people are confronted with a physical evidence that they can touch and feel, it changes everything. Actually, it is truly mind boggling. These place are, in my opinion, the most ancient sites on Earth, the source of the Planet. I have visited many ancient sites in the world but Tiwanaku is absolutely unique. The other sacred sites are easier to connect with, they can be different from what we are used to see but there is always something we can refer to, even in Egypt, maybe because they have been made so popular. In Tiahuanaco it is not the case. This probably the reason why it is so little known, there are no obvious answers there, other tools are needed to understand. Too disturbing for rational-frozen-mummified minds.
    I too felt the call , about a year before going there the first time. I started to gather information, got maps etc, not really thinking of going. And I literally woke up one morning preparing my suitcase in my half-dream state, making a list of what to take with me with a sense of emergency, the day Uranus turned retrograde. I booked within 48 hours. For many people this is how it works. Something hyper-communicates and next thing they find themselves climbing Tiahuanaco's stepped pyramid...