Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARTIFACT Proof of Ancient Advanced Civilization

It is our sincere hope that you remain in contact with us and report any new information that you run into. For instance, I did not know about the pure, sweet water source in Lake Titicaca and that there might be an ancient city source below. This kind of information is exactly what we want to hear about here at the Forum/s. We need more of this kind of contribution here at this site. Thank you so much Rozenn.

P.S. I would like to know if the stones utilized at Puma Punku seem to appear as the same hue (color) uniformly. In photos they appear as a dark gray. Can you check this???
    Last edited by Chester; 06-28-2012 at 03:13 PM.

This old planet has been a forum for the mind that dwells herein this massive universe of being and becoming. For eons we have been here creating and experiencing this massive potential of physicality. We have learned since the dawning of the expression of Time/Space which now seems like — ALWAYS. Some of us can still remember the long ago experiences and periodically it comes back to life each time we come back to this old potential of creating artifacts that do not seem to last long enough. Things happen in this realm due to chaos that goes out of control and exacerbates experiences that once were taken for the usual. The catastrophe that has lead to this present situation that many here are currently experiencing took place about 12,900 years ago. We were of a different bent back then and few of us today can associate with the way of existence back prior to the sweep of the massive tsunami/s that erased much of our past accomplishments. Many of us were trying to live within the Primary technology and at the same time, create new species of plants and animals. Some of us lived in unison with our creations and we were indeed much more advanced than we are today. Some referred to us as Omegons. We were highly dedicated to knowledge and wisdom. We knew whereof we existed back then. We know of the Tree of Life that aided us in manifesting here as mind riding the light toward existence. The secrets now just being discovered by the intellects of this time period could not hold a candle to our burgeoning mentality back then. We were multifaceted and traversed many dimensions in one form.

Indeed humanity has the massive potential to become much more than he is in todays present form/s. We simply do not strive to be or become. We waste our potential on a daily basis.

When the catastrophe manifest on this Earth many years ago, we were at our highest developmental level. You of today, cannot touch the artifacts we built for you eons ago. Ancient Egypt was not when we built their great and wonderful starting point. They were as occupying renters of our archaeological messages. They could not keep the messages up to code so to speak. They dropped the ball. We built in stone because we knew it would endure considering the slothful mindset of the surviving humanity. Therein lies the secret. The stone's striations have a massive message. Try to build any example of our very best and you will see you do not have access to the technology we utilized to construct the messages in Stone. Our machines were onboard our transportation vehicles and you will not find them necessarily. We left some of them in three places on the Earth — one in Egypt; one in Peru and one in the depths of the One Earth Ocean not far from Mexico.

There is so much to be learned. But each of us has a part hidden in our minds. You must awaken and seek the deepness of your past experiences. Seek.

The gargantuan plan for this thing we call existence is indeed complex and very robust. We tiny human beings know little of what is really going on in our local universe. If we were more intelligent and perceptive, we could easily see that we are the reason we are not being notified of the larger universe of beings and systems that are functioning before our very eyes. Just to look at the artifacts of the ancients should give us knowledge of the next level of being and becoming here in Time/Space. If we could only read the striations of the stones in ancient Egypt we would know that they were more advanced than are we now. Who are these higher forms? We do not know because we are not ready for the jump to higher intellect. It is a pity that we dwell here in our own wallowing and simplistic evil filled with attempts to self-gratify at every turn. As an educator I know we are much more capable but we do not strive...we are slothful and seek the easy way out of any challenge rather than excel and move up the chain. Those are not aliens out there; they are we on an other level. Wake up!
    Last edited by Chester; 07-06-2012 at 02:21 PM.

See this article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...DtfW_blog.html

One wonders if the ancients were so imbued with the massive solar flares that they called them Dragons or Feathered Serpents. I believe they did and we just might get one to reach Earth soon — perhaps around Dec. 23, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    See this article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...DtfW_blog.html

One wonders if the ancients were so imbued with the massive solar flares that they called them Dragons or Feathered Serpents. I believe they did and we just might get one to reach Earth soon — perhaps around Dec. 23, 2012.
    I never thought of it like that. It could very well be. Solar flares are associated with earthquakes and other natural catastrophes. Considering the level of destruction in Puma Punku, it certainly shows the combination of different factors as solar flares can provocate. I have been observing the solar activity for over 15 years because of its influence on human beings in particular who can be very disturbed, depressed, anxious, have flu like symptoms, etc. Animals are affected too. We are in such a resonance with the sun that it is possible to feel the build up of energy before an eruption and when it explodes . If strong solar flares are a part or even the cause of the destruction of the Tiwanaku area, as many other ancient sites, the solar flares we are feeling now could very well act as a sort of electroshock in our brain/DNA that would awake memories of ancient trauma, unconsciously for most, consciously for some. A kind of 'deja vu'. We are getting more sensitive so they have a stronger effect on us. I think that we are recuperating abilities we used to have, this is why more people are more attracted to understanding their origins and to know what happened.

I fix the dates of my tours following the sun's most important positions : the equinoxes and solstices -the next tour during the March 2013 Equinox- because the energy of the ancient sites is enhanced during these times, they vibrate at a higher frequency, no doubt, my experiences confirm it. Even if the orientation of a site is unknown, like in Puma Punku, the energy is stronger during these astronomical events, when the sun and the earth interact in a particular way. People's energy is different too, they are more sensitive, more receptive, it makes their visit more interesting. Actually, more than a visit, it is a pilgrimage to the Sacred Source.

Talking of the sun, I do not think that the Ancients 'worshipped' the sun but they understood what the sun is about. They were not stupid.

The ancient sites are alive. They hyper communicate. In Tiwanaku, I bought a small reproduction of the Gate of the Sun made out of clay by a local man. Back home I was very sad to see that it had arrived broken in two inside my suitcase. Nothing else was broken, only my mini Gate of the Sun. It took me a few days to suddenly realise that the break was absolutely identical to the original! Even the small chip at the start of the break, on the inside angle, is also missing on my reproduction...
    There is so much to be learned
    P.S. I would like to know if the stones utilized at Puma Punku seem to appear as the same hue (color) uniformly. In photos they appear as a dark gray. Can you check this???
    Some are a sort of sandstone pink, most are medium grey/green, not uniform anyway, this is how I see them. There is a pink dust covering them also coming from the soil. I will pay more attention next time.
    Last edited by Belle-Ile-En-Mer; 07-17-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Belle-Ile-En-Mer, thank you for your educated observations. We are the children of the Sun or the light-beings who assembled here in coherency of form. The various portals of entry to realms such as the Earth are delivery points of the impetus to become for our Fiery Intelligence. We are much more than some of us think we know. The larger picture of our being and becoming has barely been touched by most of us here. We can awaken to a magnitude of prolific thought if we just meditate upon what tickles our minds. Puma Punku and Tiwanaku are starting points for many of us because the stimulus impacts our minds to move even deeper into the secrets hidden. Please keep us informed of your thoughts so we may grow.

Orion

This is the start of the most important post on this site. If we can pull all the information I have discovered along with many other people doing the same and positioning it all together here — I believe we just might realize our ancient Birthright.

I have discovered how our ancients created the massive artifacts that we now see in Egypt, Peru and many other places. The process was a highly advanced form of fabrication that we are only now realizing through Three dimensional printing or fabrication. We have found many examples of this kind of fabrication in the archaeological record and I will be bringing this information to this site over the next few months. Please read this material so we may begin to evaluate the possibility that our ancestors were indeed much more advanced than we are today. I believe that 12.900 years ago (The Carolina Bays Event) we lost that civilization where things were extremely easy and that also will be part of this discussion. For now read the following: http://thefutureofthings.com/article...-printing.html

A Reality Grabber was utilized in the ancient past where our ancestors would photograph or digitize necessary needs and transform that information through a fabrication reconstitution methodology into massive blocks needed to fill a space. But this was nothing for them to do when one realizes all the massive advanced devices they used to move heavy objects and reassemble them wherever they needed to position them. The proof is in the article above, the article below, and the striations found in the objects or artifacts themselves.

If you think that’s unbelievable, listen to this –technologists and scientists for the Department of Defense and NASA are working hard to help us get more out of virtual reality. They are working on a kind of camera that will reach out and grab reality no matter where it is and project additional information to augment areas once thought impossible to know. If just a tiny particulate of the once known reality can be quantified, then its reality can possibly be reconstituted using all the known equations of today’s reality. What kind of camera could do this? Some call it a reality-grabber.

The reality-grabber is a computerized configuration that can measure and organize the reality that it comes in contact with via conventional camera and sophisticated digital scanning conversions of a multiplicity of electromagnetic data. Holography and fractal geometry would play an important role in the output of its malleable data. Such a device would also know where it is at all times in the physical environment as it relates to planetary data. With the above data and a “mirror” software ability to record every little bit of changing information, such an apparatus could record information that would make Virtual Reality as common as today’s television only with billions of alternative programming options possible. Individuals wishing to have their own interactive ability with the output program could easily experience any number of sequences that others may never stumble upon. Variety would indeed be the spice of life.

When the RG becomes available to VR, think of all the possibilities for learning and entertainment. Simulation of every physical task could be available for instant replay. The reality-grabbers resolution of visual data will be astonishing, because holographic images (dynamic-data) will be delivered for life-like learning or experiencing via any format of delivery with computer enhancement amplifying its data-signals what ever its “footprint.” The media will no longer be the message; instead — the message will be the message. Such a machine to organize distribute vast amounts of information would allow you to become a Steven Spielberg because the entire studio would be at your fingertips for editing, special effects, reshooting, sound track, lighting mixing and etc. There’s no redoing the scene because any and all possible alternatives could be reconstructed with the available data of the reality-grabber.

Ultra-vicarious experiences will be possible if the RG has just a few points to triangulate in order to reconstitute. We are talking about a world of instant mirroring of reality for reuse. It’s like a radio talk show that broadcasts a few seconds after the primary incidence except you can change its outcome for interfacing and integration. This will allow many things: to replay reality, even get ahead of what is really happening so trial and error strategy can anticipate what the outcome might be; to create alternate case histories that aren’t even history yet; to simulate the future. The idea of creating a mirror world is perhaps so new that even I cannot think of all the possibilities.

I believe that one repercussion will be that we will have to rethink the concept of working. Many people are already out of a job because of technology and its only getting worse. With this new powerful concept of Virtual Reality exploding because of the reality-grabber almost all creative activities will also ignite. Consider that all of us will be showing off the “systems” creativity, who will be around to buy? Since technology replaces humanity, who will be able to afford it? Never fear, the universe of mind is wide open for business.

If we develop a reality-grabber that’s better than the human mind, where will we find ourselves? True it will amplify our capabilities to that of godhood, but what about the rest of us? Some of us will become living gods — being able to afford the technology that will educate our children at a light-years level over the common child’s inaccessible capabilities. We will create the ultimate disparity open to polarizations that will need to be addressed in a civilization that jumps to a new punctuated equilibrium. Conflict resolution will certainly be the business to be involved in, as humanity continues to become the behemoth some of us once saw on our horizon.
    Last edited by Chester; 08-18-2012 at 04:16 PM.