Thread: Merlin, Taliesin and More

Merlin, Taliesin and More

When you see the name Taliesin or Merlin you are involved with many historical personages who took the mantle and name they bore. The same is true for Arthur and Camelot. You may think the name Camelot associated with the Kennedy family of recent date is not similar. I say it is and their lineage is Merovingian just as much as any. Archaeology near the site of Glastonbury (See Palestinian Thorn tree still growing there.) brought us a dig on one of those Arthur's castles and in it there was a Merovingian glass from southern France. The Kennedy line goes back to Brian Boru.

The Gaels or Gaedhils are the Milesians like ML-chhi-zadok and Brian Boru who the Kennedy family trace their roots to. Thus one can honestly say Camelot in Massachusetts is as real as the one in Glastonbury or Lyoness. They include Columbanus and Columcille (St. Columba) if you look under Gaedhil at Wikipedia. Thank god we have DNA now - it was a lot harder to prove my history and that of MacDari (The Masonic linguist whose book Irish Wisdom I spent twenty years researching after given the task to re-write it by my Ogham mentor.) before DNA. Due to the destruction of books and efforts to deny the truth of earlier culture called Atlantean by some, I had to scour every science and technology. The likes of Fin and his Fianna turned into real people as the years went by and other scholars were finding out that the Phoenicians are what we might call Atlanteans just as Plato did. Along the way I learned why I was selected - my last name is more than merely a Bard or Druid, and I am named after the man who reformed the Templars as the Societas Rosicruciana en Anglia. The Hibernians of Robert de Bruges and Royal Society of the Stuart (Hatti and Hittite) Kings and Newton et al. My father had a lot of knowledge and a few legends of our family but it took far more to accept my burden than mere wive's tales.
    "In their own national epic contained within medieval works such as the Lebor Gabála Érenn, the Gaels trace the origin of their people to an eponymous ancestor named Goídel Glas. He is described as a Scythian prince (the grandson of Fénius Farsaid), who is credited within creating the Gaelic languages. Goídel's mother is called Scota, described as an Egyptian princess (some modern writers associate her with Meritaten). The Gaels are depicted as wandering from place to place for hundreds of years; they spend time in Egypt, Crete, Scythia, the Caspian Sea and Getulia, before arriving in Iberia. It is here that their king, Breogán, is said to have founded Galicia.

The Gaels are then said to have sailed to Ireland via Galicia in the form of the Milesians, sons of Míl Espáine. The Gaels fight a battle of sorcery with the Tuatha Dé Danann, the gods, who inhabited Ireland at the time. Ériu, a goddess of the land, promises the Gaels that Ireland shall be theirs so long as they give tribute to her. They agree, and their bard Amergin recites an incantation known as the Song of Amergin. The two groups agree to divide Ireland between them: the Gaels take the world above, while the Tuath Dé take the world below (i.e. the Otherworld).

Advances in DNA studies have revealed some clues about the origin of the Gaels (who are associated with paternal R-L21).[31] Haplogroup R originated 26,800 years ago in Central Asia during the Last Ice Age. The R1b branch had broken off by the Paleolithic and it's derivative R-M269 was found at the Pontic-Caspian steppe by the Chalcolithic (the Kurgan hypothesis makes these speakers of Proto-Indo-European).[31] First entering Europe proper 7,000 years ago, the Indo-Europeans developed bronze weapons and domesticated the horse, giving them the upper-hand in their conquest of the Old Europe and the proliferation of their lineages.[31] After the R-L51 subclade founded the Unetice culture, a derivative R-L21 moved West arriving in Britain c. 2100 BCE and Ireland c. 2000 BCE, becoming the Gaelic people.[31]"
    Perhaps of the greatest importance to people of this day and age is Frank Lloyd Wright. He was involved in the re-construction of Europe along with Bernard Baruch (Translate family of Jesus or Merovingian); they were appointed to this duty by FDR. The two of them were partners with FDR in the Oak Island Salvage and Wrecking Company. They were in charge of running (See Colonel Edward Mandell House doing this with Coolidge before the First World War.) FDR, and Baruch was a Gurdjieffian. Anywho - Frank named his estate Taliesin! It is easy to be a seer when you are inside the bowels of decision-making and Taliesin (one of them) around the 5th C. AD saved himself from being executed by an Irish King by telling the lineage of the Merovingians. I think that means he was one.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=7-b...eer%22&f=false

http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/Taliesin

In the above links you will find reference to the Crystal Cave. Frank Joseph and I think this is New Grange but I don't go along with any Nephilim or alien attributions. https://books.google.ca/books?id=04E...ave%22&f=false

An explanation of Grail legends and origins is no easy task. I have placed Merlin Ambrosius in the list of Alchemists before Christ in an Islamic region or Persia. The Roman Ambrosius family is not from Italy originally (Few are) and I could even have taken the position that Merlin originates in an era before the Trojan War with Amazons in Scythia. Some authors have him in Atlantis but I think they had more recent lands going under the water where Guinevere came from in what is now The Bay of Biscay near Carnac which is where Karnac in Egypt gets it's name. The bardic through-line of courtly love shared by Dianistic or Cathar people is very VERY ancient. Here is someone else who says something similar. Remember Scota was Scythian and is an origin source for Scotland. People moved south to Egypt and elsewhere during glacial periods. Keltoi are what Romans called Celts - and that was an epithet or term of disregard meaning 'hammered tool' which still maintains and even has the force of people who 'believe', living in Ireland or elsewhere among the early white Caucasus originating peoples. The success of propaganda and diminishment of the Irish or Keltic Culture is a marvel of misogynistic and genocidal crud.

From Scythia to Camelot: A Radical Reassessment of the ...

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1317777700

C. Scott Littleton, ‎Linda A. Malcor - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
    This volume boldly proposes that the core of the Arthurian and Holy Grail traditions derived not from Celtic mythology, but rather from the folklore of the peoples of ancient Scythia (what are now the South Russian and Ukrainian steppes).
    Please remember that a whole lot of what you might read under titles like Prophecy or Revealed truth will in the end be simple appeals to ego in hopes of personal gain and aggrandizement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Prophecies

Many myth-makers needed to give people easy answers so those people could be ruled. THAT is so obvious as to be a non-issue and yet it seems people love to invent a conspiracy of aliens and elites who work against the poor pitiful humans. Fact is - most humans are poor and pitiful because they are not illuminated! They do not seek enlightenment! Then along comes a little knowledge in history and voila - you have the terrible family of Jesus (Merovingians) or Illuminati. If history taught us a little factual insight and questioning technique we would delve deeper and find the family of Jesus has been with us before the Trojan War mentioned in this link that includes the Chattti or Hatti which the Stuart Royal historians freely admit they are descended from over 20,000 years ago. We would soon know all white people are from the same source and all races within the whites are not real - but that would mean those who like the alien feature to separate themselves from les autres could not so easily be our priests and kings.

[In 1124 AD from the most famous Scottish Bloodlines of history leave northern France and Belgium to make home in Scotland. So not so Scottish at all eh! This happened during the reign of the Scottish Kings David 1 and Malcolm 1V between 1124 and 1165. these were classic Scottish names like: Stewart, Seton, Hamilton, Campbell, Douglas, Montgomery, Balliol, Graham, Lindsay, CAMERON and Comyn, all arriving from Northern France and Belgium during this brief time. Please understand I am not saying if you have one of these names you are bad, , but in following the bloodlines it is essential information. It goes without saying they took over Scotland very quickly indeed. Of course this was made possible with the work of the Sinclair family.]
    http://lifeinthemix2.co.uk/merovingians_not.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 06:25 PM.

As noted there are many Taliesins and the same is true throughout all of the history since Bards re-counted verbal traditions or Qabala in the very dark reaches of time immemorial. Here you will see a fable of how Taliesin came to be due to his mother's knowledge of alchemy (Pheryllts are the Druidic alchemists and F is Ph). It took a period of over a year to generate or manifest the INSPIRATION which is connected with him being found in a weir (Just as you later and earlier find Sargon and Moses in a basket going back to 2350 BCE in Anatolian archaeology.). Of course I am just engaging in speculation as any archaeomythologist or cryptic decipherer must do. I think Taliesin got the tincture of those three drops of INSPIRATION in his genetic make up and this allowed him to gain access beyond all others to his people's history.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/mab/mab32.htm

TALIESIN 471a

IN times past there lived in Penllyn a man of gentle lineage, named Tegid Voel, and his dwelling was in the midst of the lake Tegid, and his wife was called Caridwen. And there was born to him of his wife a son named Morvran ab Tegid, and also a daughter named Creirwy, the fairest maiden in the world was she; and they had a brother, the most ill-favoured man in the world, Avagddu. Now Caridwen 471b his mother thought that he was not likely to be admitted among men of noble birth, by reason of his ugliness, unless he had some exalted merits or knowledge. For it was in the beginning of Arthur's time and of the Round Table.

So she resolved, according to the arts of the books of the Fferyllt, to boil a cauldron of Inspiration and Science for her son, that his reception might be honourable because of his knowledge of the mysteries of the future state of the world.

p. 472

Then she began to boil the cauldron, which from the beginning of its boiling might not cease to boil for a year and a day, until three blessed drops were obtained of the grace of Inspiration."
    His mother according to this legend was able to decree (Manifest reality) what happened through INTENT beyond mere prayer.

http://www.goddess-studio.com/MAGIC-...ya_1-19-07.pdf

http://www.gnostics.com/review.kybalion.html

Is there a discipline of greater integration than alchemy - no. Why do academics talk about it and know nothing about it?

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Gac...emy%22&f=false

Given that the Arab Encyclopedia addresses Pythagoras as an alchemist and Abaris headed the studies he was engaged in - I am confident Abaris was an alchemist.

If you need more than my word on it - it is another which joins many others including Eliade which I have given before this.

"Alchemy is a rich and complex esoteric tradition that has flourished world-wide since the beginning of recorded history, if not earlier. There are three main traditions: Western Christian, Indo-Tibetan and Chinese Taoist. Within this diversity there are many common features, which are analyzed, organized, and brought together in this comprehensive dictionary of terms, symbols, and personalities.

This dictionary is the distillation of many years' research into the extensive arcane literature. It is a reference work to guide the readers through the labyrinth of pre-Newtonian science and philosophy. The dictionary covers not only the materialist dimension of the search for the elixir of life and the transmutation of metals, but also the inner search for the gold of mystical illumination.

Jung called alchemy "the projection of a drama both cosmic and spiritual in laboratory terms". This opus alchymicum goes beyond the bare analysis and interpretation of terms to present a harmonic, integrated vision of man and nature, which may help to heal the fragmented world view of modern science."
    https://books.google.ca/books/about/...AC&redir_esc=y
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Herein you have my guess about what saved Taliesin's life - it is more than Arthurian or Merovingian.

In short we have legends including Carnac, Brittany and Karnac in Egypt from over 6,000 years ago (and I believe going back to what became Excalibur from Dolni Vestonici around 27,000 BCE - search it here) that revive and expand in the telling over thousands of years by the Bards and minstrels including Greeks like Orpheus and Homer. It is the language of the BRDs (Bards, Bairds, birds etc) and important to the initiate's of all white people's traditions. So if you have watched Monty Python or read Parsifal in many books or Wagnerian dramas you are learning history. It is closer to the truth than what you were taught in school or at church.

And one of (if not the) most important thing in my book on Rennes and Saunière is Dominus Iesus (Iesa being the Brotherhood of Man which the Great pyramid was built to honour). Ecumenicism or the coming together of all religions is what this world must soon achieve if we are ever to address the issues including war and slavery (Including the treatment of women). Here is an analysis from academics or theologians http://www.cwrc-rz.org/analysisofdi.html.

"Analysis of Dominus Iesus

Brief History

Many of you are now familiar with a flurry of ecumenical endeavours on the part of Catholic and Protestant churchmen. One document that recently caused lively debate is "Evangelicals and Catholics Together" (1994), a document signed by such leading Evangelicals as J.I. Packer and Charles Colson in which past differences between the divided communions were verbally minimized so that steps toward ultimate unity might be accomplished. Recently, the Vatican has responded to these ecumenical efforts, indirectly, with a document entitled "Declaration Dominus Iesus" (DI) (September 5, 2000) presented by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger and approved by the "magisterium" of the Roman Church. This document outlines the direction in which Rome intends to proceed in ongoing dialogue with those outside the Roman Church. It re-affirms Rome's so called supremacy in matters of salvation, faith and practice. Timothy George, who is Dean of Beeson Divinity School at Samford University and the executive editor of Christianity Today, welcomes the document on the grounds that, "In an unusual way it is an encouragement to the kind of ecumenism we ought to be engaged in." As George goes on to explain, "In some ecumenical circles, the barometer of conviction has fallen so low that it no longer registers the temperature of truth." Clearly then, Dominus Iesus has presented itself with conviction and certainty.

What then is the conviction that the document is seeking to express? The answer is the necessity mentioned by Paul in I Cor. 9:16, to preach the Gospel! (The Gospel here would not be what Paul, or we, would understand by the Gospel but rather how the Roman Catholic Church perceives the Gospel according to her own peculiar tenets). To quote from Para. 2 of DI, "This explains the Magisterium's particular attention to giving reasons for and supporting the evangelizing mission of the Church, above all in connection with the religious traditions of the world." In other words, the document is primarily addressed not to recent attempts at ecumenism but rather to a desire to confront modern society, awash in relativism, with the absolute claims of the Christ of the Roman Catholic Church. While recognizing faint glints of "truth" in other religions, the document claims that the full truth is confined to the Roman Church. It closes on this note, "We believe the one true religion continues to exist in the Catholic and Apostolic Church, to which our Lord Jesus Christ entrusted the task of spreading it among all the people."

Now, no one can quarrel with the intent of the document, as Catholics are certainly entitled to their convictions and to challenge the world to examine them. As has been mentioned, the document says little about the status of present ecumenical endeavours and inter-church relationships. Further, we can be thankful for DI because it sets out in no uncertain terms how Rome perceives herself in relation to other religions and other Christian expressions. With no pretence at dissembling, Rome explicitly declares her estimation of other Christian Churches. Under the section heading "Unicity and Unity of the Church", DI states that,

...the Church of Christ, despite the divisions which exist among Christians, continues to exist fully only in the Catholic Church, and on the other hand, that 'outside of her structure, many elements can be found of sanctification and truth' (1) that is, in those Churches and ecclesial communities which are not yet in full communion with the Catholic Church. But with respect to these, it needs to be stated that 'they derive their efficacy from the very fullness of grace and truth entrusted to the Catholic Church.

The Athenians at Mars' Hill should have felt cheated, had this been true. Nonetheless, is this not what Rome has always taught?" And the answer is yes. While we may marvel at "the mystery of iniquity", we also marvel at how slow present day evangelicals are to admit the totalitarian nature of the Roman Church. The Roman Church has by and large made herself into a substitute for God. As B. B. Warfield puts it in his treatise, The Plan of Salvation, "In a word, the Church in this system is conceived to be Jesus Christ himself in his earthly form, and it is therefore substituted for him as the proximate object of the faith of Christians" (Warfield, 54). Warfield reminds us that in Catholic thought the God of salvation is largely deistic. He, God, has provided the means of salvation and then has given the whole matter of salvation over to the Church to offer salvation to all men through the mediatorial role entrusted to the Roman Catholic Church. The difference between Biblical Christianity and the Roman system needs to be clearly understood. In the Roman system salvation is found only through the mediation of the Church and the various things she has to offer for lost sinners. God has provided a way of salvation for all men but it is up to the Church to administer the means to as many men as she can reach. On the other hand, classic Protestantism in the form of pure evangelicalism, as Warfield so succinctly states, "...suspends the welfare of the soul directly, without any intermediaries at all, upon the grace of God alone." A failure to understand this fundamental difference will mean that all ecumenical talks will fail or Evangelicals will capitulate completely to Rome, which is Rome's avowed aim. The only other course would be for Rome to recognize its error and dismantle its whole superstructure, along with its vaunted claims, something that would be most unlikely."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 04:27 PM.

I have presented the idea that Carnac in Brittany was built before Karnac in Egypt. Does anyone think that is possible?

The acclaimed authors Lomas and Knight can certainly be far too Masonic but the facts they present are excellent and those who critique their lack of integrated proof are wrong. Just because the critics (and the authors) have not done research on who built the pyramids and megaliths or all the available proof of great knowledge before this does not mean the proof does not exist. Here is one such critic of their recent book Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archaeology's Greatest Mystery Paperback – Feb 1 2011.

"20 of 24 people found the following review helpful
    A mixed bag July 8 2011

By W. B. Garner - Published on Amazon.com

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

I was looking for an 'outside the norm' type of book about early civilizations when I found this book. It is a mixed bag of ideas and analysis, leading to one plausible conclusion about the building of England's Henges and some highly speculative extrapolations to the Egyptian pyramids and Washington DC's street layout.

The fundamental postulate is that the builders of England's Thornborough Henges used a uniform unit of measurement, called the Megalithic yard (MY),to design this and other Henges. According to this book,the MY is based on astronomical observations of star transits and a division of a circle into 366 units, resulting in a distance unit that could be repeated anywhere in the country. They also demonstrate how this unit could have been derived using materials available to Neolithic peoples. The concept and methodology are plausible and match the henge dimensions closely. So far, so good.

What follows is speculative to say the least. They claim that the Egyptians visited Thornborough and took what they learned back to design and locate the three primary Giza pyramids (a 1000 years after the Henge was built). They present no real evidence other than that the dimensions of the pyramids can be measured in MYs & that the layout, like that of Thornborough, matches Orion's Belt in scaled dimensions and orientation.

They then surmise that the street plan for Washington, DC's principle circles are based on MYs & triangles centered on the Ellipse in front of the White House. This is highly unlikely. Their conclusion is based on their measurements showing that many of the distances involved are in multiples of 366 MYs. It so happens that 366 MYs is very close to 1000 feet. Since the designers and builders of Washington used the foot as a basic measurement unit, and that multiples of 1000 feet show up repeatedly, it is purely coincidental that distances in MYs are so close. Incidentally, nowhere do they indicate the potential error in the MY or in their actual measurements.

There are some other speculative aspects to this book, too, which aren't worth mentioning.

If the authors had stopped with their findings about Henge dimensions and the use of a common unit of measurement they would have rated a much higher rating. The speculative nature of the rest is such as to greatly reduce their credibility."

If you are not convinced about things MacDari said about Hebrew connections with Irish or Eire-yann (Aryan and Indo-Aryan) linguistic roots in ancient language schools I call Phoenician, maybe this will seal the deal. This is what the Hanes Taliesin included at least in part I think.

"Irish Scots Gaelic Egyptian Connection

Posted on 10 February 2012 by E. M. Smith

Or: When is enough Circumstantial Evidence, evidence of circumstances?

There are several lines of ‘evidence’ that I’ve been teasing at for a year or three now. They wander back and forth. They hint and tease, but refuse to come out and just say it.

There are some sites and links that assert, with great vigor, that The Irish Are A Lost Tribe Of Israel. Others assert it’s the Welsh. Or the Scots. Or… They trot out linguistic claims that a Welsh translation of the Old Testament Hebrew is hardly a translation at all, more a lexical substitution, with idiom and tone near perfectly matching.

http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarch...05/0105nn.html

YAIR DAVIDI REPLIES:

Extracts from Chapter Seventeen of “Lost Israelite Identity” which is presently out of print:

Chapter Seventeen

Insular British Celtic tongues, especially colloquial Welsh, says W.H.Worrell, show certain peculiarities which are reminiscent of Hamitic and Semitic tongues and are unparalleled in Aryan languages. Similarly, according to H.Wagner:

“Irish..has as many features in common with non-Indo-European languages, especially with Hamito-Semitic languages, as with other Indo-European languages”.

“Insular Celtic languages.. the grammatical categories having many affinities with non-Indo-European languages, in particular Basque and Berber”.

“The comparative typology of insular Celtic initiated by Morris Jones and further developed by Pokorny, G.B.Adams, and myself has revealed that most of the many peculiar features of insular Celtic rarely traceable in other Indo-European languages have analogies in Basque, Berber, Egyptian, Semitic, and even in Negro languages”.

“Certain features [(of marginal influence only)] of Old Irish verb forms can be understood only in the light of Hittite, Vedic, Sanskrit, and Mycenean Greek”.

J.Morris Jones said that,

“The pre-Aryan idioms which still live in Welsh and Irish were derived from a language allied to Egyptian tongues”.

The above linguistic remarks show that Insular Celtic (i.e. of Britain and Ireland as distinct from the Continental forms which were somewhat different) is consistent with the claims proposed herein: i.e. The original tongue of the Insular Celts was Semitic (Hebrew) which marginally was influenced by Mycenean Greek, Hittite, Indo-European (Sanskrit), Syrian, Mitanni, and what not. Heavy Hamitic influences may be attributable to those of some of the neighboring peoples, such as the Canaanites, and Egyptians, and to having sojourned in a North African environment. In addition, the natives of Spain amongst whom the Insular Celts or a good portion of them once dwelt, traded with, and fought against, were also at least in part of North African Berber related Hamitic origin. This explanation may sound involved and complicated but it accords with the evidence when archaeological, anthropological, mythological, and linguistic findings are compared with each other. At all events the natives of Ireland and Wales must have used a Hamitic /Semitic tongue(s) before they came into contact with Continental Indo-European ones.

HEBREW IN WELSH???

It was seen above that Irish and colloquial Welsh definitely have some type of underlying linguistic base that must only derive from Middle Eastern (Semitic) and/or North African Hamitic sources. This conclusion was derived from the quoted opinions of linguistic scientists still active in their field today.

It so happens that in the past there were others who held similar opinions but went further than their present-day continuers care to. They expressly related Celtic tongues to Hebrew!!!

A writer who signed his name “Glas” submitted a list of Welsh words with Hebrew origins in 1832. The writer remarked that, “But the best proof of the Eastern descent of the ancient British is the close resemblance and connection existing between the Welsh and Hebrew languages, even at this day. As a proof of this we have extracted the following vocabulary of words in both tongues, so closely resembling each other in sound and sense as to leave no doubt whatever on the subject. Many of these words, it will be found, have been transmitted from the Welsh, through the Anglo-Saxon into our modern English. It would be easy to swell their number..

Some of the examples adduced by the above writer were:

Aeth: He went, he is gone; hence Athah
    Aml: Plentiful, ample =Hamale
    Ydom: the earth = Adamah
    Awye: air, sky = auor, or
    bu: it came to pass = bo
    boten, or potten : belly = beten.
    brith: bright = barud
    cas: hatred = caas (anger).
    dafnu: to drop, or distill by drops = nataph, taph.

In 1675 Charles Edwards (“Hanes y Fydd”) published A number of Welsh Cambro-Brittanic Hebraisms in which he shows that whole phrases in Welsh can be closely paralleled by whole phrases in Hebrew."

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2012/0...an-connection/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-22-2016 at 04:12 PM.

There is a lot to be learned from the likes of Merlin. But who is behind the veil of legend and myth? What matter is there in that question? If one learns cannot one discard what is deceit? So goes the internal dialogue of ego when faced with the acquisition of power.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Excalibur_(film)

Hitler called himself "the torch-bearer of Jesus" he was often seen as a Saviour by many sheople.

Nietzsche - Mein Fuhrer!

"The first picture is from the final scene of Richard Wagner's Parsifal as it was first performed at the Bayreuth Festival in 1882. The second picture is a poster showing Hitler as a Parsifal-like figure. The third picture is from the final scene of Lyric Opera's new production of Parsifal.

At the end of this opera, Parsifal has become the prophesied savior--the innocent fool who has been "made wise through compassion"--who restores the ceremony of the Holy Grail. As the Grail knights declare "redemption to the redeemer," the Grail begins to glow and a white dove descends.

Nietzsche was disgusted by Parsifal because it showed that Wagner had become a Christian, and thus he had betrayed his earlier promise to use his art to form a new German culture free from Christian values. And yet Nietzsche was ambivalent about this, because he also wanted to create a new religion that would satisfy his own religious longings for redemption.

"In the art of seduction," Nietzsche confessed, "Parsifal will always retain its rank--as the stroke of genius in seduction.--I admire this work; I wish I had written it myself; failing that, I understand it." In its religious language and imagery, and in its quest for religious redemption, Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra is his alternative to Parsifal. In his later writings, Nietzsche presents himself as the disciple of Dionysus and of a new Dionysian religion that will satisfy his religious longing for some eternal meaning to life.

It was only in Human, All Too Human, in the middle period of his career, that Nietzsche was free from the Wagnerian seduction of musical art appealing to religious longings for redemption. As shaped by his devotion to Darwinian science in Human, All Too Human, Nietzsche suggested that the religious need for redemption might be an artificial need created by thousands of years of Platonic and Biblical culture, a need that might now be disappearing through the influence of modern liberalism and modern science.

In Human, All Too Human, Nietzsche warned that the delusional expectation of redemptive leadership could make people receptive to tyrants. And that's what happened with the rise of Hitler. 1933 was the fiftieth anniversary of Wagner's death and the year that Hitler came to power. In that same year, Alfred Lorenz's book on Parsifal was published; and in his preface, Lorenz declared that Parsifal was Wagner's prophecy of Hitler: "Wagner conveyed his prophetic thoughts about leadership of the Fuhrer and redemption in his work and bequeathed thereby an exalted mission." Lorenz explained that the end of Parsifal shows "not a reactionary reestablishment of the old, but a unity of the people, helmet-clad and confident in their future, with a religiously anchored merciful kingship at the radiant peak."

Indeed, beginning in the early 1920s, Cosima Wagner and others in the Bayreuth Circle of Wagnerites had looked to Hitler as the Parsifal-like redeemer of Germany. Hitler was reported to have said: "From Parsifal I build my religion, a sacred service in ceremonial form without theological trappings. With a brotherly foundation of genuine love without any theatrical show of humility and empty formalistic babbling. Without those disgusting gowns and effeminate attire. Only in heroic dress can one serve God."

Not all the Nazis agreed with this, however. In The Myth of the 20th Century (1930), Alfred Rosenberg generally praised Wagner as a mythmaker for the Nazis, but he criticized Parsifal because of its teaching about the primacy of compassion. He complained that "Parsifal represents a church-influenced enfeeblement in favor of the value of renunciation."

Now it is precisely this theme of universal human compassion that is emphasized in many of today's productions of Parsifal, which move the opera away from its Christian teaching about the need for religious redemption and towards a liberal democratic teaching about the need for humanitarian sympathy. This is evident in Lyric Opera's production, which ends with the entire cast of men, women, and children coming together in and around a giant golden hand, apparently as an expression of universal care for one another.

John Caird, the Director of Lyric's production, has said that for him the opera's message is that "one human being's compassion for another is in the end all we have." He has also said that he and the costume and set designer (Johan Engels) decided "let's not do crucifixes," because that would exclude half of the audience. As a consequence, the distinctly religious theme of redemption fades away, and we are left with a purely human morality of mutual sympathy and tolerance. This moves us towards the teaching of Nietzsche's Human, All Too Human and Wagner's Die Meistersinger."

http://darwinianconservatism.blogspo...-parsifal.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-23-2015 at 06:18 AM.

To say the thought of Thoth originates in an era long before Atlantis is easy. People who wrote soon after humanity was recovering from the Great Flood caused by the meteor hitting Earth around 8350 BCE had little written words to refer to. The multitude of explanations for things they no longer knew how to build or only vaguely remembered must have taken years to re-kindle an understanding of. I think it was an easy thing for the few who remembered to gain power in their clan over other people. And because of the need to ensure survival of extended families who still feared the diseases and possible re-occurrence of cataclysms we got a great deal of different interpretations of the verbal traditions or qabala.

"There exists an innate division in human consciousness which allows a unified force of dense, dark vibration (sons of darkness) to thrive in our veiled, binary dimension. While consciousness (light) does not have stages - we have stages of awareness of it. The fall from consciousness, the state of highest vibration, to unconscious, the dark ocean of unconsciousness, has been the source of human pain and fear for eons. The veil that covers our emotions and memory of the fall from consciousness (light) remains tightly in place as an act of grace. But, although veiled, the battles rage behind the veil of unconsciousness and periodically we get a glimpse of the nature of our true inner being. What is the battle?

“Long, long ago in the days of the first man, warfare began between darkness and light. Men, then as now, were filled with darkness and light, and while some in darkness held sway, in others light filled the soul. Aye, age old is this warfare, the eternal struggle between darkness and light. Fiercely it is fought through all the ages using strange powers hidden to man... Adepts there have been filled with the blackness, struggling always against the light; but others there are who, filled with brightness have ever conquered the darkness of night...” Translation by Doreal, The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-the-Atlantean"

The site which the above comes from has the name San Graal or the Grail and Royal Blood. This is a good thing to grasp if you seek for the knowledge of the family of Jesus (Which is a title) or the Merovingians.

http://www.sangraal.com/library/rtc6.htm

And the hits just keep on coming! History is a web of lies where people call other people ignorant or unable to write or travel, or even think and be conscious (John Locke and the Pope during the heathen invasion of paradise). But the people before the second millennium BCE in this report traveled and traded in the whole area from Egypt to Denmark.

"After taking a new look at a pair of ancient cobalt beads, archaeologists now believe these Bronze Age artifacts may have been manufactured in the same workshop as the blue glass on King Tut’s death mask.

If that’s the case, an extensive trade network likely ran from ancient Denmark to Egypt and Mesopotamia around 3,400 years ago, the researchers say.

For the research, an international team of Danish and French archaeologists used a technique called plasma-mass spectrometry to analyze the chemical composition of 23 glass beads dating back to between 1400 and 1100 B.C. The set of beads was unearthed from Danish graves in the late 19th century.

The analysis revealed that two cobalt beads in the set contained the same trace elements as glass made in Egypt around the same time, which suggests they came from the same region. In fact, the researchers say the new discovery is the first Egyptian cobalt glass that has been found outside the Mediterranean area."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6323680.html

Maybe it is the first called Egyptian but Merovingian glass was archaeologically unearthed at Glastonbury.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 09:12 AM.

David Icke has forums which include Hasidic scholars promoting his brand of serpent religion or alien influence born in Bible lore and seen on the prow of the ships of those who wrote the Bible. Ships of Tarshis (see thread on Tartessus) in Iberia and Casiberia which Paul/Saul draws lineage from. Ships from Carthage or Dilmun where Sumer was colonized from. Ships with serpents on the prow, serpents or Dragons are a logo for the Phoenicians.

David has been inculcated through visions made by these Hasidim or Rabbinical shamans. He believes in shapes and forms rather than energy used to form the memes or archetypes he is infected with. There is a good debate in this regard even though David may not know it. JennM is taking the Reve leader who channels Leo and early founders of what this circle jerking group is or was called - EMIN.

They apparently are involved in a wider circle of occult practice than usual including Gurdjieff. I say their history does not go back any further than the myth-making of his Sarman Brotherhood around 3,500 BCE. I frankly doubt Reve actually channels anything but his memories or imagination. I do not know if JennM is part of the rip-off modern personal development craze like The Secret or the far better Silva offshoots borrowing from Toltec (Druidic) wisdom and called Quantum Jumping.

I presume JennM is a woman and I agree occult knowledge can be addictive or poison one's thinking. However, that does not mean one should have no discipline including questioning and examining beliefs through a prism breaking it down and seeing where it came from. Long ago I sent David an explanation of his hallucinations or the origin thereof. If he read it, he was not moved by it. I will continue reading and try to get a feel for where JennM is coming from or going to.

"reve

Thank you David Icke. We agree on so many things. I would respectfully suggest that the reptiles are those serpents over which Gabriel has dominion, along with paradise and the 4 faced cherubim. That takes us back to Eve chatting to a serpent and division and strife ever since. While we await a very interesting post from someone else I would suggest that serpents have very much to do with this, or worms or dragons if you like. These are indeed our twin religions. The older one of Moses also has a serpent theme, as do the Ancient Egyptians and Hindus. But Enoch predates all religions. {WHOA Nellie?}

I do not use the term Islam at present as that is the 'one religion' which predates Mohammed. The Koran has great respect for Christ and Moses and there is no need for War. Christ was a Jew. Why Christians and Moslems want to persecute them, each other and vice versa is almost impossible to conceive. The Koran respects womens rights. So many things get lost in translation or are deliberately obscured and corrupted but the average religous person in this world believes in 'one' god. The human has 'one' spirit and David Icke and our Oberon are right to think we are all 'one'. If only we could be.

I am sure we can all work together but experience shows that we are all divided elementally. The Olympic Games can serve a good purpose and bring us closer together, but that would be a first. I would say that the Queen is probably universally respected, but Britain's Prime Ministers are not. We have a water shortage in the south and a water surplus in the North. Billionaires and those dying of starvation. It really does not take great imagination to realise we can resolve our differences but we need to drop our local competitiveness and individual greed and bigotry which are supported at the highest levels.

Now if the Emin can kiss, as we used to, and make up - we all can. So I am asking you Ethra and Orman whether you can do this publicly here for the sake of both Leo and the bigger picture?

reve x

jennm
    Seems being enlightened means developing the ability to ignore any inconvenient arguments against one's claimed elevation. As if numbers mean anything. By that criteria, Justin Beiber is the greatest singer on the planet.

I had a few more thoughts about 'occult knowledge' . . . If we think about Sibelius on a walk in the country, say. A point comes when he attempts to capture the essence of what's around him, which requires a leap into the artistic abyss. All he has to rely on is his 'groundwork' but that's no use in the moment of attempting to connect. Then, as with all great artists, he puts himself on the line by presenting the results of his leap to the world at large. If he's succeeded, they will also feel the connection; if he hasn't, he could lose his reputation, livelihood, etc. Which takes courage and enterprise and belief in one's ability.

Those who are addicted to occult knowledge never take this risk. They don't have the courage to make that leap into the void. Instead, they just keep trying to build a bridge across it with endless dumps of ancient stuff. But then they realise they'll never fill the void, and rather than admit they lack courage, they position themselves at the edge of the void and tell anyone they can that there is no leap to make, that there is no void, that they have all the answers anyone could need, right here.

reverendsquid
    I found the idea of Gabriel being a fallen angel quite odd, so I noodled around a bit on the net to see if I could find out why that's come about - apparently he didn't fall with the others, this was a separate thing. He was punished for a short period by God. I couldn't find out much about what he'd actually done, except for this:

'I read this in Norma Goodrich’s Merlin, on page 79, where she quotes Moses Gaster, who in turn quotes a Rumanian manuscript. (Rumanian manuscript 71):

The Archangel Gabriel was dispatched to take away the soul of a widow, but when he found her suckling twins, he left her soul alone.
    God punished Gabriel for disobedience, by sending him for a stone at the bottom of the sea. But when the Archangel cut it in half, he found two "worms" (dragons) inside.
    "If I feed worms," said the Lord, "do you think I would let twins starve?" God punished the erring angel for thirty years, and took the woman’s soul.

At the end of thirty years the Archangel laughed three times:
    at a dying Abbot buying new shoes
    at a beggar sitting on treasure, and
    at a governor and bishop riding in pomp and circumstance, not knowing they were twins of the widow. {Sons of the widow is a Masonic code for Mariae and her alchemy, IMHO}
    This version of the story also parallels the story in Vita Merlini. In fact, this Gabriel version even has a beggar instead of a diviner sitting on top of the gold. However, the major focus of this story is the underwater dragons, which don’t occur in Geoffrey’s Vita Merlini, but in his History of the Kings of Britain. Also, this version is missing the wedding that is cause for mourning because the husband is killed.

In Robert de Boron’s Merlin, the stories of the laughs and the underwater worms are reunited, which makes me suspect Robert de Boron did not merely use Geoffrey of Monmouth’s works as a source, but investigated the legends himself.'

Now, obviously this is a quote from a work of fiction, but it references a story told by Moses Gaster, who is a real person, and he did legitimate research. I'm not sure what it says about the nature of God, or the nature of Gabriel for that matter!

If you wiki Moses Gaster, he collected a lot of old manuscripts. He also wrote a book of ritual magic called the Sword of Moses. If you wiki Sword of Moses you can link to an online copy of it. Haven't had a look yet as ritual magic doesn't really paddle my canoe, but it may be brilliant, who knows?

reverendsquid
    JennM, I know how you feel about C&P and what Reve does, so I'm not going into that.. obviously I don't feel the same. What I would say is that we don't all have the background. This stuff is really useful to me, as are other threads on DIF, because I'm just trying to make sense of the world, and what we're doing in it. I'm much better informed than I was a few weeks ago and I really appreciate that. I'm sure there are other people who come here and read this for the same reason, just as I'm sure there are lots of people who only read it for amusement.

And also, thanks for the info on cognitive archaeology and Paul Devereux, I'll be having a look at that too, it sounds really interesting. I promise I'll keep my conclusions to myself, though!

reve
    Please do not read if you dislike his sort of thing but here are some of the merlions etc from mythology. Enoch mentions Leviathan. Selkies are Scots sea lions that can appear as humans. The blue men ,may be fallen angels etc. I have just picked some that may be relevant to the Merlin for one reason or another. It is not literal, but elemental:

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 08:30 PM.

"Blue men of the Minch
    These supernatural sea creatures were said to live in underwater caves in the Minch, a straight between Lewis, Long Island and the Shiant Islands near Scotland. The Blue Men looked like humans with blue skins. They where infamous for swimming alongside passing ships, and attempting to wreck them by conjuring storms and by luring sailors into the water. If a captain wanted to save his ship he had to finish their rhymes and solve their riddles, and always make sure he got the last word. The Blue men were actually hierarchical, as they were always ruled over by a chieftain. This led to the assumption they are somehow related to mermen. Some think the Blue Men may be Fallen Angels.

Dragon Kings
    Dragon Kings were believed by the Chinese to consist of four separate dragons, each of which ruled over one of the four seas in the north, east, south and west. These Dragon Kings could shape-shift to human form, and lived in crystal palaces guarded by shrimps and crabs.

Leviathan
    In biblical mythology Leviathan was a sea monster from ancient Canaan, associated with Satan. The monster was usually portrayed as a twining sea serpent, which was applied as a symbol for chaos. Other religions generally portrayed Leviathan as a whale demon with seven heads, and he was believed to be king of lies, or king of fish. In Modern Hebrew, Leviathan simply means whale.

Melusine
    Melusine was a feminine spirit of freshwater in sacred springs and rivers in European mythology. She is usually depicted as a kind of mermaid, and may even have wings in some pictures. One story tells us she was born to the fay Pressyne and a common man, and taken to the isle of Avalon when she was little to grow up there. When she heard of her human father betraying her mother, she sought revenge on him. Her mother heard of this and cursed her to look like a serpent from the waste down. She supposedly got scaled arms and fins for hands, and could never change back to her old form.

Selkies
    In Scottish mythology selkies were sea lions that could shed their skin and take human form. They were thought to live on the shores of Orkney and Shetland. When a female selkie shed her skin and a human captured it, she was forced to become his wife. If she were to ever find her skin again, she would return to sea, leaving her husband to pine and die. In Ireland these mythical creatures are called Roane.

Titans
    The Titans were twelve divine beings that ruled the earth in Greek mythology. They were associated with the primal concepts drawn from their names, such as ocean, moon and memory. Oceanus and Thetys, children of Uranus and Gaia, were the Titans that ruled over the sea. Oceanus was said to have the upper body of a man with a long beard and horns, and the lower body of a serpent. He ruled over the oceans. His sister Thetys ruled over the rivers, including the Nile and the Menderes. They married each other and had over 3000 children, known as the Oceanids. After the Olympians, the younger siblings of the Titans, eventually overthrew them, Poseidon (Neptune) and his unwilling queen Amphitrite ruled over the waters."

Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/water-mythology.htm#ixzz1x8nnnkBP"

In further reading I see the Reve character is not the leader and he appeals to others above him. I also see Excalibur and almost want to join the convo to tell him about early metal-working secrets and history at least 25,000 years older that has these same grail or Merlin myths. Paul Devereaux and cognitive archaeology is indeed a great thing as JennM points out.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...19142-p-6.html

I chose to finish my analysis after looking further into what little Leo may have been and the abuse borne of occult projection and possession Reve seems to have endured. I do not need to say (I hope) that all these con games are not new and Gnostic Archons, Dragons and aliens are all from the same root hallucinations and energy. As Jung said (see Thread on The Tibetan Book of the Dead) a believer in a cultural stereotype or religion will see Gabriel or Shiva or whatever prevailing projected energy form they want to see, until death is very near and they go toward the Light.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-23-2015 at 06:08 AM.