Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jefferson, Paine, - Miscegenation and Men

Hybrid View

Jefferson, Paine, - Miscegenation and Men

CLEOPATRA'S NEEDLE: -MacDari was a Mason but his Masonry deplored the British 'alehouse and tavern denizens'. There are many heads or names in the 'octopus' of Freemasonry and we have only touched upon a few of them including the Bilderbergs. Barrett gives us the beginning of a glimpse into the influence of Masons on the founding of America, albeit a misleading one that he could be excused for not knowing in any one specific instance (such as Paine's Druidic involvement) but when taken together seems to be a 'damage control' exercise of the 'stonewalling' nature.

To return to both influences 'on' Freemasonry, and the influence 'of' Freemasonry, Martin Short {Author of a weak but influential early book in the effort to expose what is going on, called 'The Brotherhood'} spends pages showing how much Freemasons had infiltrated nineteenth-century society; it was Masons, for example, who 'succeeded in erecting Cleopatra's Needle' on Victoria Embankment in London in 1878; when its twin was raised in New York in 1880, the celebration was 'a brazenly Masonic affair'; while the Washington monument was dedicated in another dose of fraternal self-congratulation. (3) It may well be that Freemasons had a particular interest in Egyptology at the time, and were involved in the erection of the monuments; but this was more likely because, first, they simply reflected one of the intellectual fascinations of their age and, second, at that time many men of importance were Freemasons - again, a societal reflection. Like many similar critics, however, Short is confusing cause and effect.

The words spoken in 1992 {As he quotes promotional literature and videos put out by Masons he is avoiding details and truth. He is also showing his own 'roots' are not far removed from what he admitted, which we quoted earlier about the British Secret Service and the Masonic 'club' nature of it and the whole establishment there.} by Edgar Darling, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, apply even more strongly to the Masons of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries: 'Masons are movers and shakers, dreamers and builders, and above all we are free-thinkers.’… (4)

Other 'free-thinking' religious philosophies strong in the eighteenth century included Unitarianism - related to Arianism - and Universalism, which also doubted the Trinitarian definition of God, and which believed, like the Brethren of the Free Spirit {A 13th century largely female based group called the Beguines and the Cathars are of the 'no hell', 'no sin' or all are saved, and limited priestly interpreters akin, to the 'Shakers' of more recent time.}, that all men will be saved.

Whatever beliefs individual Freemasons today might hold, there is no doubting that from the start Deists and other free-thinkers had a major influence on Freemasonry in Britain, in France, and in North America; among the great luminaries of American history, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were all Deists, although of these three, only Franklin is known to have been a Freemason. (5)
    The need to deal with personalities who are part of the 'Heroes, and Villains' segment of the encyclopedia is now upon us to some degree. Thomas Paine and Benjamin Franklin were members of the Council of Three which is the highest Masonic 'octopus' degree in any one country although there may well be supranational organizations of higher import. This Council of Three is Rosicrucian and that IS Masonic. True there are some Rosicrucian rogue elements and the like, but in this case make no mistake Barrett knows more than he is saying. Is an error of omission as serious as an error of commission in this instance? Is it a LIE?! You need more proof, you say. If you do then it is coming over the next few pages. If you don't, you can skip these pages that deal with the start of an experiment we are now all governed by - 'The Enlightenment Experiment' known as America.

My experiences include many friends, employees and contacts in the 'octopus' who make me able to say with absolute certainty that this is true and I'm certain Barrett knows the connection from this book and many entries therein. A web piece of literature from a decidedly right wing Christian group gives us the following and it is confirmable in many other places (in the main).

Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine, a theist, published his pamphlet 'Common Sense' in January of 1776, which turned the tide of public opinion in favor of declaring independence. Paine's arguments against all forms of monarchy dissolved any lingering attachment to Great Britain. On July 4, 1776, the Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence {One of my paternal ancestors, Rufus King, was a Freemason who signed the Constitution as noted in the Masons own web site that uses an 'Anti-Masonry' title which can be viewed at [http://www.ncmason.org/book1/ANTI-M~1.HTM] .} declaring the colonies free and independent states. Although Paine quoted Scripture to denounce the concept of monarchy, his later work, Age of Reason, is a treatise on the implausibility of the Bible and the irrationality of Christianity. Paine believed in one God, but rejected all religions, saying:

'My own mind is my own church.' He also maintained an interest in Freemasonry {MacDari says was originally 'Phre=Sun'-Masonry and shows the linguistic similarity between 'Ph' and 'F' that we have covered regards the Phoenicians and Finn, the Irish king(s)}. His pamphlet, Origin of Free-Masonry, proposed that Masonry's embodiment of the sun worship of ancient Druidism was a legitimate alternative to Christianity. He notes that Freemasonry's god, '...Osiris and Isis, theologically represented the Supreme Being and universal Nature…’ (6)
    One doesn't have to know about the Rosicrucian Council of Three to see Paine is part of the 'octopus' in his own written words. It gets more difficult with Jefferson and Adams, though it is well enough known that the Adams family is Druidic. Once I was inclined to write a story about my ancestor Rufus King and Thomas Jefferson that I was going to call 'Tuckahoe Mud'. The other player of significance was to be Frederick Douglas who my research showed was born of a white father on the Randolph estate in Virginia where Thomas Jefferson had spent his youth from ages 2 til 5. Jefferson had retired late in life to this estate and was near Tuckahoe Creek when Douglas' mother bore him into this world. Jefferson died a year or two later. (I have since written this book and I discovered my ancestor was a double or triple agent who probably engaged in many of the rituals Franklin did – including trepanning to get Thalami to eat.)

It was Jefferson's ideas about 'miscegenation' that turned me off the project which was originally going to be called 'The Early Abolitionists'. My ancestor was the first to free his slaves in New York City and went on to England in the ambassadorship Franklin had held before him. The French and Napoleon gave Louisiana and the west to the young 'experiment'; and their pirates played a major role at New Orleans which is part of larger and other later entries in this segment. Rumors surrounded Jefferson about his religion and he had to keep a low profile because of his Bill on the separation of Church and state. Although Barrett credits Jefferson with the writing of the Declaration, Jefferson himself says he drew upon Paine's work mentioned in the above quote.

The book by Fawn Brodie is an excellent beginning for the interested Jeffersonian to understand the complexities of the man and his motivations or psychological flaws. The Jefferson family just allowed their black cousins to the family reunion just a few years ago, and the issue of Sally Hemmings who was 13 when free in France with Thomas and his daughter (who Jefferson controlled in a near, if not actual incestual manner) is now accepted. I suspect the whole Merovingian or Dragon intrigue has been into miscegenation of the races since the dawn of history.

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean. Probably I do not need to point out that heliopolitanism is sun-worship and son-worship.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

cont'd
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-25-2015 at 08:55 PM.

There is another person by the name of Short who played an important part in the esoteric reality of Jefferson's life. He was a professor at William and Mary who introduced and encouraged these things in Jefferson's Newtonian alchemic appreciations. That is the highest accolade that the Rosicrucians know in the realm of esoterics. I know this because my work has been recognized by inner sanctum Rosicrucians as being alchemic. Labels or titles are not my quest anymore and I wouldn’t deem to call myself an alchemist even though I may be a hermeticist. Truth is my quest, as it was for Jefferson. So when people want labels for Jefferson and they wonder why he was kin to Masons, that is the reason. But let us see what this article on the web has to say.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson, a Deist, wrote the Declaration of Independence, which opens with a statement of rights deriving, not from the God of Holy Scripture, but Nature's God and the Natural Law.

‘When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.'

In THE JEFFERSON BIBLE: THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS, Jefferson describes his views of Jesus Christ, the Christian religion, and his own religious beliefs. In a Syllabus which he appended to his Bible, he compared the teachings of Jesus to those of earlier Greek and Roman philosophers, and to the religion of the Jews {Seneca and Pythagoras would join Aristotle in the syncretism of a Jeffersonian erudition.} of Jesus' time. The following excerpt is from a letter discussing the Syllabus. Of significance is his statement, '(Jesus) preaches the efficacy of repentance towards forgiveness of sin; I require counterpoise of good works to redeem it…’

{And Jefferson did enough good work for me to still think of him as a hero despite his foibles and peccadilloes.}

'But while this syllabus is meant to place the character of Jesus in its true and high light, as no imposter Himself, but a great Reformer of the Hebrew code of religion, it is not to be understood that I am with Him in all his doctrines. I am a Materialist; but he takes the side of Spiritualism; he preaches the efficacy of repentance towards forgiveness of sin; I require counterpoise of good works to redeem it, etc., etc. It is the innocence of His character, the purity and sublimity of his moral precepts, the eloquence of His inculcations, the beauty of the apologues in which He conveys them, that I so much admire; sometimes, indeed, needing indulgence to eastern hyperbolism {His correspondence with the younger John Quincy Adams retained even during the falling out with John Sr. was often about Taoist philosophy.}. My eulogies, too, may be founded on a postulate which all may not be ready to grant. Among the sayings and discourses imputed to Him by His biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others, again, of so much ignorance {The Pharisaic Rabbis tell us that Paul and the Romans are the perpetrators of these parts. The 'Father of Biblical Archaeology' W. F. Albright, tells us the Phoenicians are the designers of the beauty.}, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same Being. I separate, therefore, the gold from the dross {A key alchemic principle that Cleopatra, whose alchemic treatises still exist, would like.}; restore to Him the former, and leave the latter to the stupidity of some, and roguery of others of His disciples. Of this band of dupes and imposters, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corruptor of the doctrines of Jesus. These palpable interpolation and falsifications of His doctrines led me to try to sift them apart. I found the work obvious and easy, and that His past composed the most beautiful morsel of morality which has been given to us by man. The syllabus is therefore of His doctrines, not of mine. I read them as I do those of other ancient and modern moralists, with a mixture of approbation and dissent...’ (7)
    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-c...659505/?no-ist
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-25-2015 at 08:57 PM.

"Paine knew that Christianity was not a new or unique religion, and declared that if Jesus had intended to found a new religion he would have written the system himself. He was willing to admit that Jesus might have been an actual character, although he had found no historical corroboration of the fact. When he compared the conflicting accounts of the genealogy of Jesus by Matthew and Luke, their discrepancies convinced him that this genealogy, instead of being a solemn truth, "is not even a reasonable lie." If these two Apostles started the history of Jesus with a palpable falsehood, "what authority is there for believing the strange things they tell us afterwards?" As for the four Gospels, he was convinced that they were not written by the persons to whom they are ascribed, as not even the names of their authors were known at the time the New Testament was assembled.

Thomas Paine was also a deep student of astronomy. When he considered the immensity of space and the vast number of worlds and solar systems encompassed therein, he failed to understand how "the Almighty, who had millions of worlds equally dependent upon His protection, should quit the care of all the rest, and come to die in our world because, they say, one man and one woman had eaten one apple." Although he was unable to accept the Jewish or Christian concept of God, he still called himself a Deist. But the God he worshipped was the "First Cause eternally existing, of a nature totally different to any material existence we know of, and by the power of which all things exist." As Space is beginningless and endless, could God be less than Space? As Time is beginningless and endless, could God be less than Time? The Christian faith, in which God is presented as a limited Being, seemed to him to be a "species of Atheism -- a sort of religious denial of God."

Thomas Paine believed that this Universe is governed by immutable Law. A miracle, therefore, was inconceivable. "Unless we know the whole extent of nature's laws," he argued, "we are not able to judge whether anything that may appear miraculous to us be within, or contrary to her natural power of acting." Hence the "miraculous birth" of Jesus appeared to him as an "obscene humbug," and he decried the sort of faith built upon such a premise.

Thomas Paine's own faith was centered in the belief of a First Cause eternally existing and of a Universe governed by Law, while his religion was summarized in his famous sentence: My country is the world, and my religion is to do good. As his religion transcended the formal professions of any cult or sect, he refused to accept the creed of any Church. "My mind is my church," he said, "and churches are but human inventions, set up to enslave mankind and monopolize power and profit."

The expression of such thoughts as these caused Thomas Paine to be called an infidel. Christian writers have claimed that he died a drunkard, that on his death-bed he confessed his error in attacking religious dogma, but these lies have long since been disproved. A splendid vindication of Paine as a temperate man to the day of his death, and as one who maintained his philosophic convictions to the last, is to be found in the works of Robert G. Ingersoll. Paine maintained that infidelity "does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving." It consists in professing to believe what one does not actually believe. Paine showed from history the record of the Christian Church and boldly asserted that 'however unwilling the partisans of the Christian system may be to believe or acknowledge it, it is nevertheless true that the age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system. There was more knowledge in the world before that period than for many centuries afterward.'" (1)

Paine was an alchemist and inventor like Count Rumford. He is claimed as a leading light now by three countries but Rumford is claimed by none except perhaps Bavaria which is no more. I rue the day that this kind of lying became the norm. And there is only one way that Theosophy (From whom the above quote comes.) can claim he was one of their members or lineage and that is through alchemy as I see it. They talk about adepts behind the scenes and claim these adepts were part of their secret group but they did not even exist (Unless you believe they are part of the Chain of Ascended Masters).
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 11:57 AM.

We must look closely at the likes of super-agents and spies like Thomas Paine, St. Germain, Count Rumford, Jean Lafitte and Pierre Dupont de Nemours during the French and American Revolutions. Their allegiance is not to any one country but rather to supranational forces leading to the things we have today in the Fed, IMF and Economic Unions. These Revolutions were planned and part of the creation of a New World Order that is becoming more powerful but it was not really a new order. The Roman Empire never really fell; power became concentrated in the hands of fewer and fewer people. The same was true with the Sons of Aeneas (Julius Caesar was one.) in Rome when they defeated Greece or when the Hyksos inter-married with leaders in their Egyptian colony.

The Hittites are the Hatti and origins of Berbers too, according to Stuart historians I have quoted in other threads. They trace themselves to these ancient people and indeed all white people come from the Caucasus- so why not?

So what can be said about Leonardo's leadership of The Priory of Sion and how many of these leaders were Stuart Royals or appointed by the same? Can you believe those Royals knew who were in their family back to Scythia, Persia and Ba'albek or Dolni Vestonici? Please browse those words here to see threads on them.

Many myth-makers needed to give people easy answers so those people could be ruled. THAT is so obvious as to be a non-issue and yet it seems people love to invent a conspiracy of aliens and elites who work against the poor pitiful humans. Fact is - most humans are poor and pitiful because they are not illuminated! They do not seek enlightenment! Then along comes a little knowledge in history and voila - you have the terrible family of Jesus (Merovingians) or Illuminati. If history taught us a little factual insight and questioning technique we would delve deeper and find the family of Jesus has been with us before the Trojan War mentioned in this link that includes the Chattti or Hatti which the Stuart Royal historians freely admit they are descended from over 20,000 years ago. We would soon know all white people are from the same source and all races within the whites are not real - but that would mean those who like the alien feature to separate themselves from les autres could not so easily be our priests and kings.

[In 1124 AD from the most famous Scottish Bloodlines of history leave northern France and Belgium to make home in Scotland. So not so Scottish at all eh! This happened during the reign of the Scottish Kings David 1 and Malcolm 1V between 1124 and 1165. these were classic Scottish names like: Stewart, Seton, Hamilton, Campbell, Douglas, Montgomery, Balliol, Graham, Lindsay, CAMERON and Comyn, all arriving from Northern France and Belgium during this brief time. Please understand I am not saying if you have one of these names you are bad, , but in following the bloodlines it is essential information. It goes without saying they took over Scotland very quickly indeed. Of course this was made possible with the work of the Sinclair family.]
    http://lifeinthemix2.co.uk/merovingians_not.html

There is a lot of good potential in a reduction of nations, bureaucracy and the attendant corruption but the new structures are not addressing the ethical issues according to experts including The Club of Rome. It is unlikely they can address the ethical malaise if they do not understand the history and our elites that they are a small part or parcel of. There is a reason Lord Mountbatten changed the name of his family to Windsor and he spent all his reading time studying his family tree. In the following timelines there are a lot of nobles mentioned and you will see the Martinists claimed none of their members died under the Guillotine - there is a reason they do not tell us!

"1700 - 1800 CE
    Birth of the Comte de Saint-Germain (1710).
    Masonic Grand Lodge of England and Druid Order founded (1717).
    First Masonic lodge founded in France (1721)> Benjamin Franklin initiated as Mason (1731).
    Chevalier Alexander Ramsey informs French Masons that they are heirs to the Templar tradition (1736). Roman Church condemns Masonry (1738).
    Birth of Count Cagliostro. Comte de Saint-Germain involved in Jacobite plot to restore Stuart dynasty to the English Throne (1743). Society of Flagellants and Skopski founded in Russia (1750).
    George Washington initiated as a Mason (1752).
    Sir Francis Dashwood founds the Hell Fire Club. Franklin visits England to discuss the future of American colonies with Dashwood (1758).
    Foundation of the Rite of the Strict Observance by Baron von Hund based on the Templar tradition. Frederick of Prussia founds Order of the Architects of Africa and uses the title Illuminati to describe his neo-Masonic lodges (1768).
    Franklin elected Grand Master of the Nine Sisters lodge in Paris (1770).
    Grand Orient founded in France (1771).

Boston Tea Party (1773).
    Washington appointed Commander-in-Chief of the new American Army (1775).
    Order of Perfectibilists or Illuminati founded. American Revolution (1776).
    Czar Peter founds the Secret Circle (1778).
    Supposed death of the Comte Saint-Germain (1784).
    Grand Masonic Congress allegedly plots French Revolution. Cagliostro involved in Diamond Necklace Affair. Illuminati banned in Bavaria and goes underground (1785).
    French Revolution (1789).
    Illuminist conspiracy to overthrow the Hapsburgs (1794)." (1)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 12:05 PM.

These leaders like the Rothschilds who backed Crowley's Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn or Hitler's Golden Centurion groups around the world, have members of their De Brix clan who have been adept at esoterics for a very long time. When Cosimo De Medicis paid to have the Corpus Hermeticum translated and put his clan name on the book (De Brix) he was not the first 'dabbler' in these arts from this family. Melchizedek is perhaps the first of this family that history has records about, who was such an adept. The Hanes Taliesin does trace this history.

Khazars:

Just because a semi-potentate declares his people should be Jewish faith adherents does not make them Jewish. It is not just my opinion I assure you. The elite people who are within the upper echelons of Judaism might not want to tell you about their law or the Halakah but you should find out what it says unless you too are a high inner sanctum Jew. It recommends genocide even for their own sheep or followers who are not truly 'chosen'.

THE DIASPORA:

Just because the people of the Middle East throw out certain segments of their population does not mean they do not have that right. Ostracism is far better than the genocidal mania practiced by many potentates or Hyksos peoples including the upper echelons that often imprison their own people or take them back to Babylon and then return some of them to Ashkelon or Palestine as leaders of their Satrap hierarchy.

Chanukah:

A huge celebration taking place to remember a Benjaminite that the people of Israel had thrown out not that many centuries before; seems as ludicrous as hugging Hitler to me.

THE HALAKAH:

I know there will be readers of this book who will call me an anti-Semite or Jew hater. There are many people who do not know what a Jew is. I am a Jew of the noble variety and I am telling the story that my ancestors have kept hidden with foul intent. I have written a book called Who is a Jew and the whole matter is one that causes me a lot of grief. However, I must tell the story based on the facts and the facts can free all mankind and life on earth. Myths and manipulations will do nothing but harm I think. There are many factions of Judaism and some think the United Nations groups that vote against Zionism are prejudiced and uninformed. I am not sure these groups are familiar with what a Jew is really, or if they know the difference between Sionism and Zionism. I presume some of them do know a lot about these things. At the very least they will know about Jewish Law like the Halakah. You should know about it too - before you call me a 'prejudiced person' of any sort. There are many divisions of Halakah and it includes a very genocidal prejudicial invective against other peoples and even other Jews. Let us start with a scholarly whitewash.

"The Midrash Halakah was an exposition which give a legal teaching.

In Judaism it was the body of law regulating all aspects of life, including religious ritual, family and personal status, civil relations, criminal law, and relations with non-Jews. Midrash Halakah is the term used to designate both a particular ordinance and the law in the abstract. The adjective halakic means "of a legal nature." The plural, halakoth, refers to a collection of laws. It usually designates the Oral Law as codified in the Mishna, especially to those statements of law that are topical without regard for scriptural origin. The most authoritative codifications of these laws are the Mishneh Torah of Maimonides and the Shulhan Arukh (the set table) by Joseph Karo. Midrash Halakah was the important unifying force in the Jewish world until modern times, when its authority was challenged by religious reform and secular conceptions of a Jewish nation. Contemporary problems in halakah revolve around its application to technological change, especially in relation to medical issues and Sabbath observance. Halakah is contrasted with haggada (plural haggadoth), the literary, aesthetic elements in the Oral Law and in the Talmud, and Midrash generally, which elaborates scriptural meaning through legends, tales, parables, and allegories. Both the halakic and haggadic elements have been extracted and made the subject of commentary." (2)

The Judaeo/Christian/Islamic cultus has numerous secret schools and there have been (and are) designers of the over-arching cultus that love to keep various people living in ignorance of their intentions. Here is a little from a glossary and global security site that will give evidence to these facts. Please note the first group is pre-Christian and adapted itself to Christian practices yet is Islamic. The Sufis and others like the Gnostics or Arians (Unitarians today) are often called heretics and yet they practice or study the pre-Christian things Yeshua and his family would have studied from various Magian and Heliopolitan of Druidic systems. "Alawite: Also known as "Nusayris" because of their connection with the Nusayriyah Mountains in northwestern Syria, these peoples seem to be descendants of original peoples living in Alexandrian times. Originally possessing a distinct pre-Islamic religion, over time they adopted both Islamic and Christian elements to their faith. Alawis celebrate Christmas, Easter and Epiphany, and use sacramental wine. Many of their faith tenets are secret. They study the Qur'an and recognize the five pillars of Islam.

Alevi Shia (al-leh-VEE): Minority Islamic practice in Turkey which often faced persecution. Though now recognized as a distinct school of thought, practitioners still follow a highly secretive faith and practice." (3)

The very act of circumcision is a great mystical experience according to the people who are directing these CONstructs and manipulations as we see. There are more vampirish and ghoulish aspects that I cover in other books. "'By the very sexual act itself,' says Philip Sigal, in explaining traditional thinking, 'the circumcized mystically transmits the covenant to the foetus.' [SIGAL, p. 20]

Until the 20th century, it was normal that during the mezizah phase of the circumcision ritual, the mohel (the expert who performed the circumcision) took the infant's 'circumcized member into his mouth and with two or three draughts sucks the blood out of the wounded part. He then takes a mouthful of wine from a goblet and spurts it, in two or three intervals, on the wound.' [ROMBERG, p. 45] Today, notes Rabbi Immanuel Jacobovits, 'the original method of sucking by mouth tends to be increasingly confined to the most orthodox circles only.' [JACOBOVITS, p. 196]

In exchange for circumcision and following God's orders, the Jews were promised the land of Canaan (the land mass of today's Israel, more or less), a place that was already inhabited. [DIMONT, p. 29]

This land for circumcision exchange is the root of Jewish tradition, from which centuries of rules, regulations, dictates, interpretations and other additions have followed. God's spiritual link to Jews is understood to have originated, of all things, around a piece of real estate commonly understood to be part of the "Covenant," which, says Alfred Jospe, 'is the agreement between God and Israel by which Israel accepts the Torah [Old Testament] .... The concept of covenant signifies the consciousness of what the truth is.' [JOSPE, p. 15]

'The covenant,' adds Will Herberg, 'is an objective supernatural fact; it is God's act of creating and maintaining Israel for his purposes in history." [EISENSTEIN, p. 274]'... "The halakah [Jewish religious law] does not aspire to a heavenly transcendence," notes influential modern rabbi Joseph Soloveitchik, "nor does it aspire to soar upon the wings of some abstract, mysterious spirituality. It fixes its gaze on the concrete, empirical reality and does not let its attention be diverted from it." [SOLOVEITCHIK, p. 92]" (4)

Yes, it is definitely focused upon 'the concrete' world. In fact it seeks to set the 'chosen ones' above all others and put concrete on the feet of any who oppose them. It goes so far as to make pronouncements upon lesser Jews and allow their murder and worse. The fact that the Jews alone were allowed to lend money and collect interest throughout the Middle Ages (5) was generated by devious means and the people behind these lenders became very wealthy while occasionally dispossessing the lenders or committing genocide upon them. Could this be part of why Jesus is seen to overturn the tables of the money-lenders in the hereditary Temple priest's abodes?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 12:07 PM.

"Christianity posits the realization of human freedom not here on earth but only in the Kingdom of Heaven." (1)
    Fukayama tells us, and it seems to me he is interpreting what the dogma says; even though it fits his own slave and master concept taken by his evil predecessors. Right as he may be about Christianity, he is not right about the teaching of Jesus. Well, what good is there in such a belief system? It encourages no growth or potential for freedom while you are alive. It gives no insight to actual knowing of what exists hereafter, except through faith in someone telling you what is right. How can anyone accept such utter hogwash? Are we to be enslaved to such a cosmogony while alive? God grows too, and he would be dead if he didn't. All things around us in nature say change is a good thing.

Why would a 'social engineer' like Fukayama tell us that Christianity is the 'absolute religion'? Is this more expert inducement to be a slave? Methinks there is something rotten afoot, and not just in Denmark. His knowledge of early religions is not displayed in his book. I hope to show all religions have used knowledge that when others employ it they call it occult or some other derogatory name. I will have to show certain people and families in corporate or business life are also involved in the religions to the point of controlling them.

His judgement seems uneducated and unwise to me. His good versus evil Nietzschean dialogue is not aware of the truth plainly available in the words of the Britannica in reference to Zoroaster. They say this good versus evil thing of Christianity with a battle being won by good is there 500 years earlier in Zoroastrianism. In truth it was there in Egypt's Abraxas, and in the Keltic Creed and many other places. There is no merit in such assertions and the issuance of them from the hegemony makes me Blanche and sputter, at times. How can you say man is free only in heaven or the hereafter and hope to build positive models of behaviour? This is especially true when you can buy 'special dispensations' or simply confess in order to gain forgiveness. This is the kind of religion the Mafia would love! The cover of Cahill's book The Gifts of the Jews shows all the councils of the Christians are behind another 'Bible Narrative'. Please question such authoritarian assurances and employ your own soulful sensibilities. When you are troubled do not desist, but rather persevere and learn to see the Peace they seek to destroy or hide from you. Shalom!

Vivekananda, Swami Chinmayananda or lesser gurus are not the only adepts who teach self-mastery and how the mind or brain experiences the world around us. Rishis or Mahatmas are not regarded as occultists and yet the techniques they use have been shared for thousands of years by people throughout the world. Part of the whole issue of human cultural development is the Flat Earth fiction that continues to make people think that one point of view is better than some other point of view. It is as if the people of Europe think that their own leaders did not send their best students to get the best education or import the teachers who already had learned Tantra, and the Therapeutae's arts derived from Druidism and shamanism or the Magian arts. At some level you can find adepts in the most orthodox religions. The Sufis of Islam or the Carmelites and Santerians of Catholicism come to mind but there are many mystical or occult sects in Buddhism.

"The universe is a self-organizing system engaged in the discovery and realization of its possibilities through a continuing process of transcendence towards ever higher levels of order and self-definition. Modern science has confirmed the ancient Hindu belief that all matter exists as a continuing dance of flowing energies. Yet matter is somehow able to maintain the integrity of its boundaries and internal structures in the midst of apparent disorder.

Similarly the cells of a living organism, which are in a constant state of energy flux, maintain their individual integrity while functioning coherently as parts of larger wholes. This ability implies some form of self-knowledge in both inert matter and living organisms at each level of organization. Intelligence and consciousness may take many forms and are in some way pervasive even in matter. What we know of life may not be an accident of creation but rather integral to it, an attractor that shapes the creative unfolding of the cosmos.

To the extent that these premises are true, they suggest we have scarcely begun to imagine, much less experience, the possibilities of our own capacity for intelligent self-aware living. Nor have we tested our potentials for self-directed cooperation as a foundation of modern social organization. Evolution, although it involves competitive struggles, violence and death, also involves love, nurturance, rebirth and regeneration-and is a fundamentally cooperative and intelligent enterprise.

There is substantial evidence that it is entirely natural for healthy humans to live fully and mindfully in service to the unfolding capacities of self, community, and the planet. Yet in our forgetfulness, we have come to doubt this aspect of our own being. Nurturing the creative development of our capacities for mindful living should be a primary function of the institutions of civilized societies. It is time that we awaken from our forgetfulness and assume conscious responsibility for reshaping our institutions to this end. Written by David C. Korten in the prologue of "The Post-Corporate World" Life after capitalism http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576750515/102-1126258-0124163" (2)

There are many people who follow greatness or need to be lead and we must investigate any who tell us about great things they have experienced. This can be very difficult because what works for one person will not work for another person for reasons of their differentness as well as the constant availability of knowledge and 'direct cognition' or what I call tap-ins. I provide a comment from one of Gurdjieff's students who saw others finding illumination in a way he personally found silly. This is an excerpt from William Welch M. D.'s remembrances of this great man who saw most humans could not think or even feel their way to actual wisdom. Gurdjieff's structured dance allowed certain parts of the mind to integrate and then connect without any obstruction from the programming and fears of their lives. This is my personal opinion that you might not agree with too. This excerpt is in relation to the ritual of bathing and saunas that Gurdjieff did while in New York shortly before he passed away.

"I was astounded to read some years later that among the bemused adepts who participated in this droll ritual, one believed himself to have been initiated into some special level of illumination in the course of his gradual, and ultimately total, immersion. I am afraid my only illumination derived from the shuddering chill to which I never became wholly acclimated, as my fundament and its anterior appendages were finally plunged into the icy water." (3)
    The idea that a fully diluted homeopathic tincture might heal through some imprint left by Cyanide found in peach pits or laetrile is just one of the conundrums that science still struggles to face. But the fact is cyanide kills cells and results have been achieved by some people who might have attuned themselves with that small amount of Cyanide that Japanese researchers found in peach pits after the US researchers said there was no possible agent that could kill cancer cells in peach pits. The implications of this extend to genetic rituals that modern science cannot see the effects of, and other energy lattice memory or Intelligence. One of my correspondents is a genetic researcher at a university in the Midwestern United States and we both have found artifacts that indicate the use of harmonic attunement with matter in rocks and we are open to this same method being used in affecting the DNA of animal life including humans.

Imagine the use of gene transfer technology when we know how to enhance the soul or brain uses, or even just the specific gene that allowed Einstein's brain to be larger!

http://www.nature.com/mt/journal/v15.../6300278a.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-18-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Isla Mujeres:

It is likely that Jean Lafitte went to an area of Mexico near Cancun after he left Galveston to the likes of Thomas House and his sons including Col. House who ran Woodrow Wilson through the use of possession techniques and his gift as the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. I can well imagine that this kind of talk falls on deaf ears generally. I hope the ignorant brainwashed people get a good laugh as they continue to be abused in all the ways the elite have used them including putting them to work as cannon or sword fodder while taxing them to death. I partied on Isla Mujeres and went there on a boat if I can remember through the drunken haze of that event. I am near to certain that all of the Lafittes were engaged in miscegenation of the races and I know this program goes a lot further than simple race mixing. In fact the black people have some attributes and genetic knowledge about spiritual things that these people were especially attracted to. The very name Isla Mujeres itself is a lot like the name for the Antilles as they call them the Virgin Islands with their tongue well situated inside their cheeks.

The miscegenation or mixing of the races which lead to Creoles galore in the Caribbean or on the plantations of the esoteric elite like Jefferson, was a middle of the road approach in racism. In the case of Golden Circle (FOGC) people like John Hunt Morgan I think I have presented how much they valued their Creole partners in sex a great deal. Clearly Josephine Beauharnais like Sally Hemmings is an interesting study in these matters. I cannot explain the way these rituals transferred knowledge but if you read Gardner's Genesis of the Grail Kings you will see they claim to be almost able to clone people and extend life. Personally I do have some experience with soul-grabbing to do this and if you research Crowley (Perdurabo) and the Cagliostro to Eliphas Levi and Paschal Beverly Randolph (Fellow member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three with Lincoln) you will find a lot of what I have covered in my books.

When you are filthy rich like Croessus, the Ptolemies, Duponts or Midas and your family knows the real nature of power is less connected to money than a lot of poor people think, you might decide to gain power by whatever means are available. But one thing you will always want to do is protect your assets. In history we know that even the very rich sometimes lose it all. The need for security is paramount and there might always be an Attila the Hun who has been promised a Roman Princess's hand say that he is the rightful heir or leader of the part of the world you spend a lot of time. Heck you might even want to make sure you don't have to pay full taxes like Rupert Murdoch; or you might just want assurances that you won't be hauled in under Patriot Act II to answer for the crimes you committed as you made drugs and lied to Senate Investigative panels or other authorities.

One of the most interesting ways the super rich have protected their assets is through fathering illegitimate children and raising them to become seemingly independent operators or paladins and front people. Most of the triple agents who work for all sides of any equation are 'bastards' like Hitler, Napoleon, Charles Martel and quite possibly Jean Lafitte and his brothers or half-brothers like Dominique Youx. My research shows a lot of signs that this was the case and yet I will not be able to prove it with Columbus and Lafitte to the degree I have with the others I have mentioned. My own bastard ancestors were given a Baron status and became protectors of the secret North American trade or bank in Nova Scotia. Sometimes you have two of these 'bastards' heading up separate enterprises like Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia. Sometimes they claim to be Catholic but usually they are serious students of the occult and ancient history. Jean Lafitte was a gifted writer and we can be sure he had read a lot of history in his studies to be what some unknowingly term an 'alchemist'. His magic may have been great but I doubt he was a true alchemist like other spies including John Dee, Da Vinci and even Francis Bacon who may actually have been the son of Queen Elizabeth.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-19-2015 at 03:27 PM.

I will try to do a simple deconstruction of the home study course by the Cato Institute. Make no mistake here - what they say is what Americans believe. Americans are as na´ve as any people on the face of this earth in the main. Yes, even compared to the extremists who they are murdering or killing in the Middle East. In the process of their beliefs in their country having some moral high ground they have done far worse than they are doing now. I certainly think highly of the two Thomases but that does not mean I don't understand they had to teach the American people things that could be taught in order to make a better world. They were in fact carrying out a plan for the very Royals in the British Isles who they got colonists to kill the minions of - soldiers who were still being shanghaied at the start of WWI are not a volunteer army. Thus what you had was hype making colonists kill their kin who were forced to fight for a nation whose real leaders (The Hibernian Royals including the Rosicrucian Royal Society set up by Stuarts who often sat on the thrones of Europe.) wanted an Enlightenment Experiment.

In this introduction to the Cato Institute's home study course they also talk about John Locke as if the man had some moral high ground and great governing instinct. He was the one whose thought lead to the Scale of Nature which set white anglos (WASPs) above all other life on Earth. It had a role alongside Manifest Destiny and the Monroe Doctrine which was used to dispossess people in many parts of the world as well as replacing leaders in nations America wanted the resources or drugs from. That includes the Middle East today where more recruits volunteer for Al Qaeda or ISIS due to what Americans predictably do all the time. It includes what went on as America engaged in various genocides against many nations like the Cherokee Nation who actually helped found America more than the heathen horde who flooded the land with all manner of religious idiocy while proclaiming freedom for all! It includes a real slavery of blacks that was already outlawed in France and was almost outlawed in England - THAT is the real reason most of the signers of the Declaration went to war and paid others to fight for them. Not some tea tax! They wanted to keep their property and power over blacks. Included in that is Sally Hemmings who bore children for Jefferson after he told her he would free her and those children if she would return to America with him. She was free as she lived in France.

http://www.cato.org/cato-university/...course/module3

Now it surprises even cool dispassionate and liberal me to tell you this Cato Institute is also saying things that agree with me a little. They warn you about government propaganda in this excerpt from another article. BTW the word liberal or democrat and almost every political word has been thoroughly destroyed and has nothing but confusion to offer. For example consider this - real democracy is anarchy or government by the people yet you are told anarchists are extremists. Here is the Cato argument against taxes and big government.

[COLOR="#800080"]"July 6, 2002

Attention parents: Do you know where your kids are? Uncle Sam does. The federal government is cranking out propaganda and it has nothing to do with the war on terrorism. It has everything to do with indoctrinating your kids. Federal agencies are using taxpayer-funded Web sites to bypass parents and instill their tech-savvy children with heavy doses of big government activism.

A visit to the Social Security Administration’s “Kids Stuff,” for instance, lets children meet a number of cute animals that “tell you a story.” The turtle says, “With Social Security everybody wins.” The turtle fails to mention that absent a transition to private accounts, these kids will be forced to pay more into Social Security than their grandparents did, and they’ll get little to nothing in return. Everybody wins? A smiley pig adds to the disinformation by saying, “Social Security will be there when you need it. Social Security is your piggy bank for the future.”

For those teens about to experience the shock of having their first paycheck decimated by taxes, the IRS offers a site designed to squelch any resulting negative sentiments. One section uses a character named “Pizza Dude” in an attempt to shame young tip-earners into reporting the added income. The IRS site has the gall to state that, “The fact is not all that money belongs to you.” Worse, the IRS equates government services with pizza toppings and notes that “the more toppings you order, the more you have to pay for the pie.” A patronizing list of “Five Phrases for Getting Bigger Tips” is then added in a painfully unfunny attempt to curry favor with the IRS’s newest victims."

http://www.cato.org/publications/com...ropaganda-kids
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-19-2015 at 03:35 PM.

A Progressive Meritocracy

That is a good way to describe what The Enlightenment Experiment sought to achieve - but failed as Jefferson noted in his letter to Lafayette which I often quote as he describes the 'rogues' who destroyed the effort. The Athenians did not invent or perfect and maybe did not even come close to having a democracy. Aristotle went to Carthage and found it was more democratic and that was a weakened or watered down remnant of Phoenician and Pan-Tribal Keltic organization.

Does a life have meaning if it leaves a better world rather than evidences of ego and needs for power over others? Is love something real and soulful or is it a pact between weak people seeking to support selfish goals? What religion or educational environment teaches how to parent for maximization of human potential and how to grow closer to the oneness of all consciousness in a collective or World Mind? Will the new technologies demonstrated in the series Futurescape actually bring this World Mind into the governance of all resources and people?

There are a lot of good ideas worth considering in this site. I say they do not fully know history and yet I could agree they know the recent history of a not new world order which has duped and enslaved people for about 5,000 years in most of this world. There have been large areas of the world that were largely meritocratic and even more empowering of the individual than they appear to be. But I think they are on the right track, as they say we need:

"A New Politics - The Replacement of Democracy by Meritocracy.

A New Economics - The Replacement of Predatory Free-Market Capitalism with Productive Social Capitalism.

A New Religion - The Replacement of the old, failed and false Mythos religions by the world's only rational Logos religion: the religion of ontological mathematics that delivers a dialectical metamorphosis (via mathematical optimization) of all human beings into gods.

A New Social Order - The Replacement, through 100% Inheritance Tax and the abolition of all means for private individuals to pass on overwhelming financial advantages and privileges to other private individuals (family members) at the expense of the Commonwealth, of the Dynastic Family Elites that rule the world. Any transaction between private individuals that involves a vast transfer of wealth which allows unelected, unaccountable people to wield decisive influence over the Commonwealth is a subversion of the Commonwealth, and the precise means by which the 1% have come to rule the 99%. Anyone who is on the side of the people must oppose private inheritance. If you support inheritance, you are a supporter of the dynastic elites, a traitor to, and an enemy of, the people. You believe that people should get something for nothing, that people should be rewarded not for their own efforts but for those of others (their parents). You believe in parasitism and rewarding failures, incompetents, people with no backbone who can't stand up for themselves and make their own way in life. No one who accepts an inheritance has any self-respect, or is worthy of any respect. They are family versions of welfare scroungers, taking money for nothing.

A New Dispensation: The World must be Rebooted. The only way to reboot it is to bring to an end the control of the vast bulk of the world's assets by a tiny private elite who stand outside the political process and yet completely dominate that process. Capitalist Democracy has nothing to do with democracy and everything to do with the capitalist control of the people. In other words, capitalist democracy is rule by rich capitalist oligarchs. The ancient Athenians invented democracy precisely to overthrow such people. They would be spinning in their graves if they could see what "democracy" now is - rule by the super rich cynically and wickedly being presented as rule by the people. Capitalist democracy is the biggest con since Abrahamism, the other primary means for deceiving and enslaving the people.

A New Science - The replacement of Scientific Materialism by Ontological Mathematics.

What is ontological mathematics? Mathematics is not a human construct like the English language. It's the language of existence itself and is a precondition for human life. Human beings don't invent mathematics, they tune into it, they discover it, they are everywhere immersed in it. We exist in a cosmic ocean of mathematics.

Mathematics, ontologically, is energy - precise mathematical energy defined by analytic sine and cosine waves. These constitute the ultimate dynamic information system.

Energy comes in specific bundles known as monads. There are countless monads, and each of them is an uncaused, uncreated, autonomous, immortal, indestructible information system - a soul! A soul is a 100% mathematical entity. It's a pure sine and cosine energy system. It's a self-optimizing information system.

A soul is both an object and a subject. To other souls, each soul is an object. To itself, a soul is a subject. It subjectively experiences information. A computer - a human mathematical construct - processes information but does not experience it (because a computer is not alive). A monad is an eternal, natural, living, mathematical entity. It not only receives, generates and processes information, it also experiences all of that information. It senses it and feels it, and it seeks to optimize it - ultimately to solve its own inner equation and become God.

The Old World Order has utterly failed. It's time for the New World Order. Anyone who opposes a new way of doing things is a conservative, a reactionary, a counter-revolutionary, and a friend and ally of the ruling elites. The current world is designed in their image. If you want a new image that reflects you, you must support the Meritocratic New World Order that ends inheritance, nepotism, cronyism, privilege and "who you know" and replaces these with talent, "what you know" and "what you can do".

Free-Market Capitalism - rule by the rich (by the 1%).
    Abrahamism - rule by the Devil (a "God" that orders fathers to perform human sacrifice on their sons as a "test").
    Democracy - Dumbocracy: rule by dumb asses.
    Freedom - Freedumb to be the slaves of the Devil and the rich capitalists."

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Th...r(2917310).htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-19-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Astute political activists including the reluctant Thomas Jefferson have given us far more problems than they tried to create. It is hard to create real change - people really have an ugly streak of ego needs for power and money as well as sex. His effort to undermine John Adams when Jefferson was the Vice-President and while he himself was under attack for being anti-Christian or a Deist, as well as his relationship with Sally Hemmings, is what we can call the origin of PACs and Lobbies. Beckley may have done the majority of the work but Jefferson was more than just 'reluctant' as this link says. It wasn't just that - it is also a dirty tricks agenda and abuse of office which is the American Way.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Yng...ivists&f=false

There can be no doubt that humanism's goals since before Pythagoras have no better champion than Thomas Paine. Though written long ago this treasure of a book is available for you to read and I give a little excerpt from it now.

"Both the American and French Revolutions were but prominent incidents, or crisis-stages, in the irrepressible struggle for human rights which commenced when nature implanted in her highest organism, man, that instinct which points to the goal of development; that unconquerable desire for perfect and sufficiently-lasting or " eternal " happiness, which indicates the common aim and attainable end of science, of art, and of all natural, materialistic, or intelligible activities : — that thirst for liberty which can be satisfied by nothing short of the revolution which will remove all constraint — which will accomplish revolution — and thus justify Luther, Rousseau, Paine, Foumek, and all other revolutionists. Of this crowning revolution, the text-book is "The Positive Philosophy" of Auguste Comte.

Had Thomas Paine been seconded as valiantly when he made priestcraft howl, as he was when he hurled defiance against kingsly despotism by this time would really, instead of only nominally, have lain as low as did its minions at Trenton and Yorktown. The land over which the star-spangled banner waves would not have become the prey of corrupt, spoil-seeking demagogues, nor would Europe now tremble at the nod of a military dictator.

Not but that priestcraft itself has a sub-structure, all but "super-naturally" profound, which must be sapped before justice can be more than a mockery, freedom aught but a mere abstraction, or happiness little else than an ignis fatuus. But man should have continued the great battle for his rights when the soldiers and author-heroes of liberty were in the full flush of victory ; instead of making that vain, mischievous and ridiculous {except as provisional) compromise with the human inclinations, called duty; and falling back on that miserable armistice between the wretched poor and the unhappy rich, for the conditions of which, consult that refinement of treachery, misnamed a constitution, and that opaque entanglement, absurdly entitled law. Can right be done and peace be maintained, under institutions whose ultimatum is to give half a breakfast to the million, and half a million or so the balance of mankind, conditioned on such anxiety on the part of the latter, lest they be added to the million before dinner-time, that dyspepsia, rather than nutrition, "waits on appetite?" Is man irremediably doomed to a condition which, at shorter and shorter intervals, forces him to seek relief in one of those saturnalias of carnage and devastation which throws progress aback, menaces civilization even, and yet but partially and temporarily mitigates human ills? Is this the whole sum, substance and end of revolution? It appears to me, that they who believe this, and who admire and commend Thomas Paine from their stand-point, dishonour his memory far more than his professed enemies do or can."

http://archive.org/stream/cu31924032...26596_djvu.txt
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 08:49 PM.