Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Origin of Christianity

The Origin of Christianity

It is all too easy to blame g_d or aliens and angels for our weak-willed ignorant actions. The next author is addressing a whole host of issues near and dear to my heart. I like to think I have taken what some detractors have labelled 'conspiracy theory' into a new realm. I consider this genre to be Progressive and liberal both politically and scientifically. It does not cringe from facts but prioritizes possible actions and seeks pragmatic plans. First step being informing oneself and our 'brothers'. Father de Chardin called it a "Conspiracy of Love". There are many actual conspiracy theorists who work for the behemoth and get good money from their sheople or the government. I have quoted Fritz Springmeyer and Tom Horn - they are telling some truth and weaving the usual agenda into it. The Christian 'easy answers' dogma is anathema or destructive to progress despite saying it is Manifest Destiny. Blaming god or aliens and angels advances life on earth towards their apocalypse. In different parts of universe we know time is different according to Sir Martin Rees before he saw the Hubble photos at the end of 1999. It is called an Event Horizon and a movie with Samuel Jackson by that name was made.

Then he went real far out on the limb and wrote that other universes have our exact duplicate - a doppelganger. So what you 'Think' is already in contact, potentially folding space with that exact other point. That is what a worm hole needs to become real - and maybe all we have to do is THINK. Thereby you get what Eastern Mystics like Vivekananda have said they do - and the source of more than mere astral travel and action-at-a-distance. Remember the Beatles tune born of the relationship they had with the fake yogi Maharishi, everything is "all right tonight on Venus and Mars". If there is any truth to this we have an explanation for alien CONTACT and visions thereof beyond what Persinger and others are doing with machines. We might be able to explain angels and demons this way too.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/manipulation/

Early man struggled just as hard as we do with the origins of everything. The Tower of Babel or "In the beginning was the word'. The Logos and string theory show understandings of a cosmic harmonic and dimensions thereof. This author examines how Thoth and Ptah tell us about scripts and words as a means of manifesting reality - or a way YOU can be a God or part thereof. I do not believe this knowledge was first learned by any historical character - the books have been destroyed which might have given us an historical glimpse into a lot more of this.

In Islam there is a reflection of Egyptian thought regarding creation - and an allegory I say. The original symbols are indeed powerful connections to consciousness (see Daniel Matt's "Unsheathing the Soul" which I think I have included here). Collective consciousness of all that is - is g_d in many religious roots or origins. Lay people do not understand enough to separate myth from fact. Islam talks about commands through words which are almost like conscious script in a similar manner - thus 'Kun' is a command to come into existence or to become manifest or "BE". (A description of creation) https://books.google.ca/books?id=rUM...tah%22&f=false
    As is often the case with Google - they allow a glimpse of something they often do not own the intellectual properet rights in, then take it away and leave a way for you to give them money on other books.

There was a passage in Simone Weil's book 'Gateway to God' that my friend and I read together and that she was able to see my favorite author’s meaning through. Krishnamurti and Teilhard de Chardin say it in fewer words but Simone does a great job on page 39 of her book:

"To anyone who does actually consent to directing his attention and love beyond the world, towards the reality that exists outside the reach of all human faculties, it is given to succeed in doing so. In that case sooner or later, there descends upon him a part of the good, which shines through him upon all that surrounds him.

The combination of these two facts - the longing in the depth of the heart for absolute good, and the power, though only latent, of directing attention and love to a reality beyond the world and of receiving good from it - constitutes a link which attaches every man without exception to that other reality.

Whoever recognizes that reality recognizes also that link. Because of it, he holds every human being without any exception as something sacred to which he is bound to show respect... Whoever in fact does not feel this respect is alien to that other reality also."

Some scholars have shown that Christianity and the other Ur story or Sumerian religions came about through an ancient mushroom cult. http://dangerousminds.net/comments/p...shroom_and_the The shamans of a million years ago knew the religious or spiritual benefits of many hallucinogens. Crystals, herbs, sex, food, music and massages of all type and ethnic names could be discussed. Every one of our senses has corollaries in the less easily observed soulful or ethereal realm. Deepak Chopra documents how massage activates natural hormonal production to create feelings of euphoria and well-being in matters with medical potential. Surely this scientific data is not necessary for any person who has actually lived or experienced life. Obviously there was no person named Jesus when this cult was formed for fun and sexual frolic or abuses thereof. Just as obvious should be the fact that there were no Christians when Yeshua walked the ground we all walk upon. And yet when I talk to some people about the titles Christos or Iesa (Does not translate to Jesus) you would think I was saying "Your mother rows out to ships and the navy, whenever they come near."

The confusion of purposes and the so-called authority of Rabbis is a farce. They contradict each other and seldom give clear proof of their contentions. They are not interested in dispelling all manner of racist agendas - they like playing the martyr, I guess. I have tried to get them to give the origins of their languages and people. I have found many scholars who have written clear and understandable books who disagree with the authors of the following link which surprisingly has sold out to Romanism's authorship of the New Testament Gospels which blame Jews for "They killed our Savior" nonsense.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/talmud_jesus.htm

Alan Kazlev takes us into an interesting philosophical debate which sets Aurobindian New Age thought against effective or pragmatic moral possibilities which I think exist in Jung's collective unconscious. I think he would agree people chose to selectively apply any and all possibilities for personal gain and reasons not at all moral. We both seem to recognize the effort required for real discipline or esoteric insight is more than most people can endure. They need 'easy answers' to get ahead materialistically. I think people have been conditioned against thinking by schooling which never addressed compelling personal or purposeful potentials.

"But just because a theory or explanation is popular doesn't mean it is correct. . An explanation may be popular not because it accurately maps reality, but because it is provides simplistic answers; junk food for the "soul" (i.e. For the aspiring part of the affective and mental being) right. Take for example, the belief in a supernatural deity tacked on to the secular-material understanding of the cosmos, and justified via exoteric religious scriptures and a lack of insight into science (sect 1-x). This is certainly popular, but it is popular because it does not require one to think outside the box. It simply takes two common and very traditional consensus viewpoints in western society (scientism-based physicalism and Judaeo-Christian religionism) and mashes them together without bothering to consider the real meaning or implications for either tradition."

http://www.integralworld.net/kazlev8.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Given that we now know that the Exile to Babylon was indeed an exile rather than a forced enslavery of all Jews. It was demonstrated with the discovery of tablets showing the so-called Jews happily worked in Babylon and were free to go where they wanted - just recently. That exile was the real Jews throwing out their Satrap overlords and tax collectors - and it is not the only time this happened or that hyperbole and lies are maintained in the Bible. In fact it is during this so-called Diaspora that most academics say the current Hebrew Bible was written and redacted from earlier stories (Phoenician according to Albright - the father of Biblical Archaeology). This link will take you to an author covering some of the matter.

http://www.bibleorigins.net/PrimaryHistory562BCE.html

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

All those people making major bucks selling the alien intervention nonsense should be shot and sh^t upon. But it is not their fault people eat up the crap. I know the TV producers seek it out - rather than facts. I know government people engage in destroying actual artifactual proofs that make humanity the cause and might bring back Brotherhood rather than Empire. I know entirely too much for my own good.

Not only do I have proof of metal-working in Peru - I have proof of smelting iron and making a crowbar. And the above link has a Kimball who may be related to one of those sources. It gets almost redundant and boring yet, everytime I see a TV show my blood boils anew. The Caral pyramids are older than the ones on Giza's Plateau according to some academics. The mummies found in the Hebrides and Canary Islands have similar interment procedures to those in Peru. There are many things that show advanced technology started in Peru and it is hard to know when it all began or what kind of culture may have taught the white people known as the Chachapoyas who were still the leaders of the people ruled by Incas even though history tells us they were defeated a short time before Pizarro arrived. I have presented a DNA map at W-M which shows the Ainu (DNN) in Peru and Polynesia.

"A team of archaeologists, led by Dr Mike Parker Pearson of Sheffield University, has recently found the remains of what are believed to be two mummified Bronze Age bodies, buried under the floor of a prehistoric house at Cladh Hallan on the Hebridean Island of South Uist. The house in which the mummy skeletons were buried was part of a unique Bronze Age complex, which is as mysterious as the preserved corpses that were buried there.

'The skeletons looked very unusual...like Peruvian mummies'." (1)

The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics from Peruvian conquerors and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:38 PM.

The essence of every thought or feeling is an origin of every religion but ego makes some people think they are the 'chosen' few or their leaders and priestly interpreters have had to get the laity to focus on a few things in order to achieve order. There is an energy or 'geist' and zeitgeist to all the circuitous and Hegelian Dialectics of philosophy to be sure. People seek agreement from others to be sure. But NEED is not so important when so much and so many NEEDs exist all around us. The abuse of philosophical weasel words and high-falutin terminologies has rendered our totality of culture unable to use words to convey concepts as simple as Peace according to one leader of The Club of Rome who taught me that Shalom means peace through victory and not at all what I think Peace is. Another example is 'the meek shall inherit the Earth'. But in the original writings the word 'mensch' is what has been translated to meek. Mensch has elements of weak but it also has elements of strong. A Mensch is a trustworthy friend more than a foolish and weak follower of some belief or priestly proselyte.

"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not its mineral rights."
    — dictum attributed to Jean Paul Getty

In case you think it is bad to be a student of the soul, the occult, esoterica and beyond; you should know it is bad to do anything other than learn. In life we should learn or we will surely remain as soulfully corrupt as we are collectively. But learning is often a case of unlearning that which we believe. Belief certainly is closure of the mind. Many great teachers have contemplated meaning or the Logos, and many are they who will tell you it is 'within' or 'I am that I AM' (YHVH). That does not mean all is fine or 'What me worry' should be your mantra. It also does not mean you must struggle and find what is wrong just because someone like me says we must strive for solutions to our collective problems and care for all life.

I found forms and energy conduits exist in our bodies in many teachings including Yoga and Gurdjieff. In fact I think his ancient Sarman or Sarmoung Brotherhood is a Yogic teaching or origin. The Mutras or Mudras are like his dance steps and disciplined movements. These energies within are mirrored 'without' and can be focused to achieve miraculous things. Those siddhis or powers are seductive but once you get past their superficial appeal you will find all disciplines and religions say pretty much the same core thing. That is why some of the greatest teachings of all are easy enough for a child to understand. Because after all the sucking and blowing out of every human orifice is over, the tree or beanstalk which grows to the sky is what we can and should learn from, life is indeed 'like a beanstalk' Jack! http://politicsofsoul.org/tag/gurdjieff/

A good Christian will ultimately tell you after hours of conversation during which they tried to use reason and said they had facts; that only through spiritual acceptance or faith can you understand and BE one with God. The words vary little but the meaning is always - I know and you do not. Of course if you do this dance a few times you smile and let the person know you were just jerking their chain all along. Then you sometimes get a glimpse of what a good Christian really is.

"Moving on. Anselm's (Bishop of Canterbury;1033-1109A.D.) epistemological maxim "credo ut intelligam" was adopted from Augustine's (Bishop of Hippo; 354-430 A.D.) slogan, "I believe in order that I might understand," (crede, ut intelligas). For Anselm, faith precedes sound reasoning in matters divine. This undoubtedly inheres with biblical precedent for, "...no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God," and again, "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are spiritually discerned," (I Cor. 2:11,14; cf. I Cor. 2:11-13, John 3:2-6, 12, 6:45, 60-65). One cannot and will not truly apprehend divine truth/s without the antecedent work of God viz a viz regeneration. Such truths will fall on deaf ears thus being rendered ineffectual and spiritually void."

http://credoutintelligan.blogspot.ca...o-further.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:45 PM.

In order to understand the origins of the Judaeo/Christian/Islamic cultus you have to have some idea of what Christianity was and still is. Most do not, in fact most people have little idea of who Jesus was and what he studied. There are tens of thousands of different Bibles and denominations even including Santeria which is Voodoo. For most of the era of Christianity (hopefully dying out) we had monastic perversity beyond recent disclosures of pedophilia and other sexual improprieties. As I say most people who call themselves Christian are labelling themselves with a very bad mantra or power code (see Neuro Linguistic Programming for some idea of what that means, memetics for more, and gematria for another aspect leading to Qabala).

"You know what you get when you play Twisted Sister's 'Burn in Hell' backwards? 'Go to church and pray on Sunday.' " Jay Leno, Comedian

And the selling of evil and separating of people from their money which goes on in those churches who have performed massive and "two millennia of heinous acts" (apology from John Paul II in 1999) is a real problem to be sure. That Pope was a good man and he admitted they created Heaven and Hell as well. Unfortunately some people have issues that this kind of thing feeds upon. And yes, although there is no Satan and Luciferianism (transit of Venus) is a study of the effects of the sun on life on Earth; some lesser cults including that of Anton LaVey, will use whatever mind candy they can to cause people to become their spiritual slaves.

And let me preface this link by saying good Christians agree with me.

Of course when I say 'good Christians' I include the likes of Aleister Crowley who was raised in that cultus, whereas I actually study what Yeshua Bar Joseph and his family have studied for many millennia.

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=357140

It is absolutely true that there existed no Christian Church when the historical Jesus (Yeshua Bar Joseph) roamed around Judaea for a couple of years after learning many things for many years, including what his older brother James and the Qumrunites he led were learning. But Rome created a cult and used it to spread their influence while blaming the Jews for "killing our Savior". By the time Constantine edited the Bible and put his Mithraism codes including the date of Xmas into it, you had a full blown destructive force leading to Councils which blamed women for all manner of things and made them chattel of less value than dogs. In the following analysis by a top Christian scholar you will find the Augustinian Credo at work. It is this credo which allows Voodoo to be practiced in Christianity. Now there is a Black Magic even Crowley would not do!

http://www3.nd.edu/Departments/Maritain/etext/hop21.htm

Raymond Tallis deserves kudos for his ridicule of the Augustinian Credo which seeks to expand the reach of Christianity by not standing in the way of belief (See Bobik of Notre Dame's book on Aristotle). Any belief is welcome if the believer will 'testify', 'confess' or pay allegiance and money to the Holy father who is entirely UN-holy. "By their acts, shall ye judge them."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Tallis

The author of this piece at Makow's site is a lot closer to explaining what goes on and he is right about Skull & Bones as well as many Merovingians like the founder of Skull & Bones therefore.

http://www.henrymakow.com/edgar_1.html

And how far does it go?

http://www.oocities.org/franzbardon/other.html

It goes very deep, indeed. Remember as you read this, Ben Franklin was associated with electricity in your common understanding from myths taught as covers to hide deeper truths. He was on the panel debunking Mesmer which I show the panel was not so concerned with as they were trying to keep secrets - secret.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=O3w...turion&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 05-22-2015 at 05:25 AM.

It is not just amusing to see the incessant bitch-slapping of interdenominational fighting over the souls of sheeple. It sickens me deep in my soul.

It gets worse as you research more deeply into the creation of these constructs that separate us from each other and the collective or oversoul that might be what we call God. Scientology or the Mormons, surely have people who act without the usual hypocrisy; and you can say they have become totally under a near hypnotic control. In fact the Scientologists have created a slave robot culture. But when compared to so many other cultures that have war at the top of the actual agenda - who knows - maybe we should all join these new religions which were started by the Masonic 'Octopussy'.

One author on the cult trail called newswithviews is Chuck Baldwin. He says what Augustine knew a long time ago and which has a catholic credo in honor of him: "Now, all of the church members out there who have been forgiving of their ministers for not speaking out on the issues by saying things like, “He really doesn’t understand what’s going on,” need to reevaluate their leniency--if they are intellectually honest, that is--and if they truly care about the future of their country.

Church member, admit it: that pastor of yours who refuses to speak out on the issues KNOWS the Bible speaks to these issues, and he is DELIBERATELY refusing to teach those Biblical principles to you and your family.

So, we are not dealing with IGNORANT pastors; we are dealing with DELIBERATELY DISOBEDIENT pastors. They are PURPOSELY CHOOSING to remain silent. Will that make any difference to the Christians in the pews who say they want their pastor to take a stand but are willing to overlook his “ignorance?” Probably not. But, at least, we now know what the real issue is, don’t we?

The report goes on: “Why the disconnect? According to Barna, the answer is simple. He suggests asking pastors how someone would know if their church is ‘successful’--which he did.”

"‘There are five factors that the vast majority of pastors turn to [when asked that question],’ he explained. ‘Attendance, giving, number of programs, number of staff, and square footage.’”

There you have it: pastors are more concerned about being “successful” than they are being truthful. They believe if they tell their congregations the truth, their churches will not be “successful.” And it is so refreshing to see Barna directly ask pastors what “success” means to them. So, now we know (as if we didn’t know before; but, at least now there is definitive research to back it up). The vast majority of pastors believe church success lies in:

• Attendance
    • Giving (money)
    • Number of programs
    • Number of staff
    • Square footage (of facilities)

Shazam! Where did pastors come up with this definition of “success?” You know where: from men such as Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, et al.

The megachurch phenomenon of the last several decades transformed how pastors think and behave. Pastors read the “successful church” books and publications; they attend the “successful church” conferences; they watch the “successful church” videos, etc. They, then, try to mimic the tactics and strategies they have been taught. And if there is one constant theme promulgated by the likes of Osteen, Warren, and Hybels, it is pastors must avoid controversy like the plague. Again, one must realize that the goal is NOT being faithful to Biblical principles; the goal is building a “successful” church as noted above."

The proliferation of icons, saints, relics and similar ritual paraphernalia in Christianity belies any truth about a monotheistic ecclesiasty. It has more gods than any other religion even if you think Laddio, Daddio and Spook are supreme deities that differ from others which Christianity stole those concepts from.

Many people say archetypes or symbols have little application in their thought processes. They think they came to believe what they believe through some great intellectual process unique to themself I guess. Some will say they got it all from God or another lie and fraud. Those people need serious introspection if not incarceration.

"Memetics is the study of ideas and concepts viewed as "living" organisms, capable of reproduction and evolution in an "Ideosphere" (similar to the Biosphere) consisting of the collective of human minds. Memes reproduce by spreading to new hosts, who will spread them further (typical examples are jokes, catchphrases or politicial ideas).

At present memetics is somewhat controversial. Partly this is due to misunderstandings about what it means, leading to claims that it excludes human free will, creativity and progress, and that it is bad science. This will likely change in time, as the field matures."

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Memetics/

The Phoenician or Irish Cultural Age (according to Masonic linguist Connor MacDari) language schools understood the magic of words and symbols better than we do today. The Phoenicians (trans. followers of the Irish King Finn and his Fianna) are the mythological Atlanteans and much more from myth is attributable to them. The Father of Biblical Archaeology says the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. All the languages of the Mediterranean came from the Phoenicians and I draw a connection to Peru and other places in the thread Ogham and Aymara. The Red-Headed League of Megalith Builders are Phoenicians and it now seems possible that the DNN or Ainu did genetic interbreeding with Denisovan Man and Neanderthal to make those red-heads.

In this site and link you will see how the myth begins and more evidence of what I say.

"THE ISLAND OF ATLANTIS was a mythical realm of the far West which was sunk beneath the ocean by the gods to punish the people for their immorality.

The name "Atlanteans" was also given by the Greeks to the Phoenician colonies along the Barbary Coast of North Africa (i.e. around Mount Atlas). Diodorus Siculus describes their Titan-mythology and wars with the Libyan Amazones. Plato may have the same nation in mind, since he names the second Atlantian king Gadeiros after a famous Phoenician colony near the Straits of Gibraltar."

http://www.theoi.com/Phylos/Atlantes.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:51 PM.

The Bible (and Christianity therefore) is a Phoenician literary mythology. So sayeth the Father of Biblical Archaeology. The Bible scholars debate whether Moses was involved in writing any part of it - so I will quote Wikipedia to give you their idea of the current state of affairs and the argument which rages back and forth "signifying nothing". Certainly the myths are found going back to Sargon the Great in 2400 BCE era who has a similar story told about bulrushes and being found in the river. Too bad we didn't have a beaver building dams - eh? Beavers are a symbol for Canada and eh is a Canadianism in case you don't know. Job is said to be the oldest book in the Bible with an origin around 1600 BCE. But all the stories and myths are older by far until you get to the New Testament which was Roman propaganda to attack real Christians and blame Jews for 'killing our savior'. Written long after the death of the apostles except perhaps for Luke who was too old to remember much if he even wrote anything.

"The first five books of the bible in Judaism are called the Torah, meaning "instruction" (it was translated to nomos/law in the Septuagint), and are regarded as the most important section of the Scriptures, are attributed to having have been written between the 16th century and the 12th century BCE by Moses, but scholars now believe that they were actually written by four main sources known as JEDP. This modern explanation of authorship is justified by variations in writing styles, differences in language choice especially in reference to God, tones in writing, contradictory and repetitious segments, and that the books refer to Moses in third person as well as describing his death. Followers of the Copenhagen School place its origins in 5th century Yehud Medinata.[6][need quotation to verify]

Deuteronomy is treated separately from Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers. The process of its formation probably took several hundred years, from the 8th century to the 6th BCE.[7] It began as no more than the set of religious laws which today make up the bulk of the book; later it was extended in order to be used as the introduction to the comprehensive history of Israel written in the early part of the 6th century; and later still it was detached from the history, extended yet again, and used to conclude the story told in Genesis-Exodus-Leviticus-Numbers.[8]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating_the_Bible

The Brotherhood of Man known as the concept of Iesa which is translated in one language as Jesus and in others as Iesoos and maybe even Zeus, is certainly an origin of the teaching any adept will strive to garner. Some adepts can focus the collective energy around them and their clan and make a powerful magick, in DEED.

The very concept of ecumenicism is foreign to most people as is the true nature of freedom. Both ends of the snake in the Oroborous come together and make an infinite sign of no beginning or end. In the Bible you hear "I am the Alpha and Omega, I am (YHVH) the beginning and the end. I AM that which was and that which will BE."

Freedom from, and freedom to
    We`re often caught between the two
    If I may and if I might
    Can I really BE this night

You are you and we are free
    To reach and help each other BE
    If the union does not exist
    Some people always raise a fist

The reality of the collective existence is well expressed in the words of Jean-Paul Sartre. He said "Love is absent space". But we are often told it is not polite to discuss so many important things and such discourse is offensive if a person is not trained to really think or delve deeply within themself. It can be true and it can be false, simultaneously. The Rule of Complementarity says a great truth has an opposite which is also true; while a simple truth has an opposite which is merely false. This reality blows the mind of people who need black and white answers and yet it is their consciousness which is built `on weak and shifting sand` when they assert their faith is strong. In ancient Egypt the concept of Abraxas shows how there is no black or white but rather a circle or continuum from good to bad or correct to wrong. If you cannot argue either side of the issue or at least demonstrate you understand what the other person says where will a solution come from. (Ignorance!)

Many philosophical debates hover and flutter around dualistic deceits and get no advancement towards a truth or perfect potential such as Divine Providence or Nirvana contemplates. Should we expect our religions to give up the jargon and incessant referral to out-dated dogma in order to find commonality and Brotherhood. If some people need to act out and be superior in their own mind while seeking approval it is not a crime. But when laws and structured norms make basic freedoms into what society says is against the culture how can we allow abuses to continue, as in the case of the treatment of women.

"For Sartre, the human being is pure existence... One must define humanity anew out of the nothingness of an empty freedom.... that is open to everything."
    https://books.google.ca/books?id=mct...tre%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Why is it almost illegal and certainly career-threatening to suggest an earlier account of someone like the mythical (Title not person) Jesus. Why would a person suffer attacks on character including being bi-polar or an alcoholic AFTER saying things the paradigm wants out of the news?

"The great trove of texts found after Israeli independence, however, was under Jordanian control, and no Jewish scholars were allowed on the official team of editors who had exclusive access to the manuscripts. After the 1967 war, all the scrolls came under Israeli control, but ownership is disputed to this day.

Controversy erupted anew during the 1950s when John Allegro, a maverick member of the editorial team, claimed in a British radio broadcast that a Jewish sectarian leader, known as the Teacher of Righteousness, had anticipated Jesus Christ in uncanny ways. According to Allegro, the teacher was crucified and his followers "took down the broken body of their Master to stand guard over it until Judgment Day," when he would rise again. The other editors protested that they found nothing of the sort in the scrolls. Allegro later fully discredited himself by publishing "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross," in which he argued that Christianity was a fertility cult involving sacred mushrooms.

In the 1980s, scholars grew impatient with the long delay in publishing the scrolls, which meant that access to them was severely restricted. That controversy came to a head in 1991 when the editor in chief, John Strugnell, was forced to resign after he was quoted in an Israeli newspaper as saying that Judaism was a horrible religion that ought not to exist. Strugnell, an alcoholic who also suffered from bipolar disorder, was not of sound mind when he gave the interview. He had a good record of working with Israeli scholars and was the first to include some of them on the editorial team, but his position was obviously untenable.

The publication of the scrolls, however, remained a contentious issue, even when access to them was no longer restricted.

The unauthorized publication of an important text called 4QMMT ("Some of the Works of the Law") by Hershel Shanks in Biblical Archaeology Review became the subject of a lawsuit by Elisha Qimron, one of the editors to whom the text had been assigned. An Israeli court ruled against Shanks, and the trial cost him more than $100,000."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar...versy-20130310

I am convinced that the older brother of Jesus (Yeshua Bar Joseph) is James who is the Teacher of Righteousness at Qumran. I am near to certain Jesus was a Therapeutae as was his wife Mary and that both of them studied with Comarius near the home of Mary's father in Alexandria. Pythagoras is an alchemist and I have already laid out what that means in many threads here, and in far greater detail in my books. It is widely accepted that Qumran had Buddhist and other influences as well as their own studies including the ingestion of less food than would maintain the body of a normal person. Archaeology showed these people could do what the Bible says about the forty days in the desert, to some extent, in other words. Native American Indians do a similar ritual in their coming of age rituals and vision quests.

That Teacher of Righteousness title is evocative of my personal lifelong Magian quest - RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT Action. James became the top Christian after his brother left Israel shortly after the crucifixion with Mary and her father Joseph of Arimathaea. Paul/Saul is fingered by authors including Eisenmann as the perpetrator or planner of an assassination attempt on the life of James. It is in the Bible. Paul/Saul is a lying Roman double agent and hired thug for the Sanhedrin which included Joseph of Arimathaea who was also the Roman Minister of Mines. He owned many mines around the world and evidence beyond just Glastonbury's famous Palestinian Thorn tree does exist.

That gets you started in a web of complex intrigue which includes very wealthy families such as the Ptolemies and Plato/Solon (Maybe Sargon). You can't possibly learn the extent of the Benjaminite and Merovingian influence or Illumination rituals in just one lifetime. But in the interest of helping you begin the Grail quest; look at St. Germain de Medicis who was adopted by this powerful family which included many Popes and who ordered a translation of the Corpus Hermeticum many centuries earlier to have their clan name put upon that all-important alchemical text.

The clan name is De Brix, which is BR and a locational designator which is variable or ubiquitous. BR is also my own clan and that of my namesake Robert de Bruges. The Bruce or Brutti and so on. Pythagoras named his colony (not unlike the later Qumranites or Essanoi) in Italy, Bruttium in one language, it is Croton in another. St. Germain transitioned the former Templar spy network, which the De Medicis had been in charge of since the Cathar era end of the Templars. They were re-constituted and fought alongside Robert the Bruce at Bannockburn, and gave maps to Columbus through his father-in-law who was the head of the new Templars in Portugal called the Knights of Christ. Who St. Germain gave or transitioned the spy network and usury monopoly to - as Paul Harvey used to say - is the rest of the story.

The Bible gave that monopoly to the authors of the Hebrew Bible (In the so-called Diaspora which was NOT forced by Nebuchadnezzar who was in fact protecting his Satrap overlords and tax collectors against the Israelite ire.) - The Benjaminites or Bees. The Bee symbol is a key clue back to the House of Mallia Royals on Crete in 2200 BCE and way back past Herakles who is DNN. Ptolemy had Manetho construct a King's List to fit the Bible Narrative and show his own family is related to Herakles.

https://libcom.org/library/2-essenes-therapeutae-qumran

This nature that the ancients knew was God is a powerful and deeply connected force throughout the universe according to the boiled down interpretation of all the things man calls religion or cults. Mircae Eliade is a great scholar who knows all religions and systems on the face of the earth as well as any other soul hereon. He has written numerous books on the subject and like most attendees of the Eranos Conferences I respect him a great deal. Here is a brief insight comparing two of the most creative and adept ways that man has yet developed.

"...both Tantrist and alchemist strive to dominate 'matter'. They do not withdraw from the world as do the ascetic and metaphysician, but dream of conquering it and changing its ontological regime. In short, there is good ground for seeing in the tantric 's‚dhana', and in the work of the alchemist, parallel efforts to free themselves from the laws of Time, to 'decondition' their existence and gain absolute freedom.

The transmutation of metals may be ranged among those 'freedoms' which the alchemist succeeds in enjoying: he intervenes actively in the processes of Nature ('prakrti') and in a sense it could be said that he collaborates in its 'redemption'. (Biblio: This term has not, of course, the same significance as it has in Christian theology.)" (1)
    Last edited by R_Baird; 05-31-2015 at 11:06 PM.

From the link in the above post. Remember that Jesus and James were leaders and not followers as you read this. The end of days stuff is largely a means to galvanize sheeple, generally. I also could say that great adepts do not fear the end of physicality for reasons this author apparently does not know.

"Until recent years our knowledge of religious communist groups in the classic period was quite limited. ..... The most information we have is about the Essenes, the communist religious cult or lay monastic movement amongst the Jews; but that amounts to little more than brief descriptions in Philo, Josephus, and Pliny. With the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the community at Qumran in the desert hills above the Dead Sea, which was almost certainly the same as Philo’s Essenes, we can form a pretty clear picture of the life of a communist religious sect around the beginning of the Christian era. From an anthropologist’s point of view the most outstanding characteristic of this life is that it was a highly ritualized return to the life of the primitive village community and was a conscious revolt against the life of the city, or even town, and the attendant priestly temple structure and militaristic kingship.

On these brief materials provided by Pliny, Josephus, and Philo, with echoes but little augmentation in the Church fathers, an immense structure of speculation was raised, particularly in the nineteenth century, by writers influenced by the higher criticism of the Bible and by Liberal Protestantism. The Essenes were supposed to have been Buddhists or Magi or Pythagoreans or members of an occult, eremitical Egyptian cult. It was hypothesized that Jesus was an Essene; even more, John the Baptist. Since all three classical authors were commonly read by theologians and learned religious laymen from the Renaissance on, their picture of the Essenes’ rule of life probably had a considerable influence on the rule of life of the more literate, strict Pietist sects. In the nineteenth century, the most balanced speculation on the relations between the Essenes, John, Jesus, and the first Christians was Ernest Renan’s. His ideas were to have great influence on the picture of primitive Christianity held by most radical socialists after the publication of his Life of Jesus.

In 1947 seven scrolls of leather were found by Bedouin shepherds at approximately the spot described by Pliny. In the course of the next ten years a dozen caves surrounding the ruins of a settlement on the Wadi Qumran produced scrolls and fragments in abundance — more than five hundred manuscripts — and the settlement itself was carefully excavated. The Essene community was removed from the realm of speculation and fantasy. The discoveries included large parts or fragments of almost all the books of the Old Testament and apocryphal and pseudepigraphic writings, commentaries, hymns, apocalyptic and prophetic writings peculiar to the sect, and an extensive and detailed Manual of Discipline or monastic rule. By and large the accounts of the three classic authors were substantiated. There are variations only in detail, with two important exceptions. First of all there are many skeletons of women in the Qumran cemetery. Either the sect was not celibate, or it was divided into a celibate order and an association of married laymen such as we still find in the Franciscans. Inside the community enclosure the archaeologists discovered large numbers of carefully buried jars filled with the bones of sheep, goats, and cattle, each animal buried individually. There can be little doubt that these are the remains of the sacrificial feasts of the community, so that Josephus’s statement is to be understood as meaning that the Essenes rejected the sacrificial cult of the temple at Jerusalem and carried on one of their own (as the Falasha of Ethiopia do today). This is important because it means that the Essene community did not consider itself just a stricter Jewish sect but a new Jerusalem which would replace the old.

The scrolls and the excavations expand the picture of the community given by the classic authors in very specific ways, over and above minor disagreements. The community was organized according to the strictest order. At the top was the so-called Teacher of Righteousness, followed by the priests and Levites, and below them the rank and file, each of whom had his place in the elaborate hierarchical structure. In spite of this structure the community was a complete democracy. In theological matters the authority of the priests seems to have been absolute, but the governing council consisted of twelve laymen and three priests, patterned on the government of Israel in the Wilderness, and the decisions of this council were subject to the meeting of the entire community in which every man had a vote. The theology of the community was a kind of apocalypticism, millenarianism, chiliasm, a rigorously eschatological interpretation of life and history.

Apocalyptic has been called spoiled prophecy. The prophetic books of the Old Testament envisage the fulfillment of the purpose of God in history in the normal development of this world. The apocalyptic writings of the Old and New Testaments and their respective apocryphal additions look forward to the end of history, the rule of this world, in cataclysm, and to the advent of a supermundane kingdom of God beyond history. Millenarianism is the belief in the advent of this kingdom as the fulfillment of time — the thousand years mentioned in Revelation 20 during which holiness is to be triumphant throughout the world, when Christ the anointed Messiah will reign on earth with his saints. ....

In immediate expectation of the apocalypse great possessions, status, power, become meaningless, and the chiliastic, millenarian community practices a strict community of goods, the sharing of voluntary poverty. Labor is reduced to its simplest terms — to the agricultural labor of the early village community and its attendant necessary crafts, all made easier by the technology taken from the dominant — and doomed — society. These three characteristics of the Essene community at Qumran were certainly not original. Many aspects of their theology, the coming war of the Sons of Darkness and the Sons of Light, for instance, are to be found in Persian religion. But Qumran is now the community about which we know not just the most, but in fact a great deal. The existence of similar communities throughout the Near East around the time of the Christian era is still largely speculative. Whatever their antecedents, these outstanding characteristics of the Essenes were to remain the distinguishing marks of almost every communalist sect from then on, and were, in a secularized form, to be perpetuated in the revolutionary movements of the nineteenth century, utopian, communist, anarchist, and socialist.

Philo of Alexandria, the Jewish neo-platonic (more or less) philosopher who wrote in the first decades of the Christian era, gives the earliest accounts of the Essenes in his book Quod Omnis Probis Liber Sit and in the Apologia pro Judaeis. The latter work is lost but the Essene passage is quoted by Eusebius of Caesarea. Philo says in the former:

The Essenes are totally dedicated to the worship of God. They do not offer animal sacrifice. They flee the cities and live in villages. Mostly they work in the fields. Others practice peaceful crafts. They do not hoard money or buy and rent land. They live without goods or property. They never make weapons or any objects which might be turned to evil purpose. They engage in no commerce. They have no slaves and condemn slavery. They avoid metaphysics, logic, and all philosophy except ethics which they study in the divinely given ancestral laws of the Jews. Every seventh day they keep holy and do no work but spend their time in religious assemblies seated strictly according to their rank, and listen to the exposition of their sacred books explained according to the ancient symbolical system. They study piety, holiness, justice, the sacred law, and the rules of their order, all leading to the love of God, of virtue, and of men, to which ends their lives are completely devoted. They refuse to take oaths and never lie. They believe that God is the cause only of good, never of evil. They treat all men with equal kindness and live together in a communal way. No one man owns his house. Their homes are always open to visiting members. They keep one purse and one budget. They eat together in a common meal and take their clothes from a common store. They care for the sick, the young, and the aged.....

Philo ends this account with four paragraphs of diatribe against women, marriage, and children which are usually assumed to reflect his own attitude, not that of the Essenes. Some paragraphs of his description apparently describe life in the communities of the order; others that of associates like Franciscan tertiaries who live in the world.

In De Vita Contemplativa, which is doubtfully attributed to Philo, there occurs a description of an Egyptian community similar to the Essenes — the Therapeutae. They lived in Alexandria, each member in a separate hut, with a tiny chapel for prayer, something like the arrangement of the medieval Carthusians, and met at sunrise and sunset for community prayer, and once a day for a common meal"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:56 PM.

In this treatise we see an interplay between Buddhism and Christianity. I see it differently and say the Hebrew Bible started long before Buddhism but I will say Hinduism and what became Christianity start around the same time. When they say the Therapeutae of Pythagoras got a lot from Buddhist missionaries I will say that is possible but I can demonstrate Hinduism got it's start from the same place or system that originated Hinduism. Arjuna in the sacred texts of India (Bharat = Baird) comes from the north. The Indian scholars are correct to refute academic colonial propaganda saying it was the 1500 BCE era and that it was at least two millennia before that. The Puranas document well over 100,000 years of civilized people and I think we are far from knowing the true origin of any religion in this period.

I think I identify far earlier origins and the refinement of knowledge and a Phoenician trading empire with a need to get order among colonies and a frequent re-taking of dominant roles in the management of those colonies when necessary over at least four thousand years BCE.

"Trade between East and West is of great antiquity. Cuneiform tablets as early as 2400 BC describe shipments of cotton cloth, spices, oil, grains, and such exotic items as peacocks from the Indus Valley region to the Middle East. We can be certain that the silk and spice routes carried more than trade goods. An Oxyrhynchus papyrus fragment from Egypt even contains a passage in a South Indian language.

Long before the word 'missionary' came to be synonymous with Christianity, Buddhist monks ('dharma-bhanakas') were traipsing across Asia. From the Buddhist heartland on the Ganges, notions of the sacred accompanied the spice and incense. Travelling the trade routes they spread their doctrines all the way from Khotan in central Asia to Antioch and Alexandria in the west.

One such visit is documented in 20 BC in Athens. A Buddhist philosopher, Zarmarus, part of an embassy from India, made a doctrinal point by setting himself alight. His tomb became a tourist attraction and is mentioned by several historians.

Clearly, the evangelists of Buddha were committed to their cause. Is it simply coincidence that the hero of the Buddhist tale is just a tad similar to the Christian superman? In both the story of the Buddha and the story of Jesus we read of a mystic or holy man, travelling from village to village. Each lives off the hospitality of the people and gets into trouble with the ruling elite by ignoring social status and taking food and refuge from prostitutes.

Is it just possible that the miracles ascribed to Jesus merely mimic the tricks practised by the 'holy men' in India?

Alexander and Asoka

Alexander (336-323 BC) carried Greek civilization to the east. Cities along the trade route – Merv, Bactra, Taxila etc. – became Greek military colonies. The Indian province in the north west – Gandhara – had been a Persian satrap before the arrival of the Greeks and here, in the 2nd century BC, Greek kingdoms with a distinctive Graeco-Bactrian culture emerged.

But the flow of culture was two way – for example, the Greeks adopted the Indian war elephant and a great deal of speculative Indian thinking. Greek philosophers, like Anaxarchus and Pyrrho, had been in the train of Alexander and had mixed with the Indian gymnosophists or 'naked philosophers.' Even the more ancient Pythagoreans may have been influenced by Indian ideas – vegetarianism, communal property and the 'transmigration of souls.'

After their conquest of the Indus valley the Greeks never again returned to the simple pantheon of their Olympian gods – and founded their first school of Skepticism (see Flintoff, E. (1980), 'Pyrrho and India', Phronesis 25: 88-108.).

At the time of Alexander, the Magadha empire had dominated the middle and upper Ganges but Alexander never got that far. Yet into the vacuum created by Alexander's departure, and bringing east and west closer together, moved Chandragupta (Sandracottus to the Greeks), founder of the Mauryan empire. He conquered Magadha, and also the Greek kingdoms of the north west and much of northern India. His empire included the northern province of Kosala, where a Hindu reformer Gautama Siddhartha (aka "Shakyammuni Buddha") began advocating his 'Middle Path' between greed and asceticism.

Siddhartha's philosophising had little consequence during his own lifetime but in 270 BC, the grandson of Chandragupta, Asoka, ascended the Mauryan throne. Initially a ruthless imperialist he seems – like Marcus Aurelius – to have spent his later life in soul-searching and pondering the afterlife.

In an action that anticipated Constantine's religious revolution five hundred years later, Asoka adopted Buddhism as a unifying and pacifying ideology for his vast empire and propagated it's doctrines with all the usual zeal of a new convert.

Judging by his still extant edicts, inscribed on rocks and stone pillars to be found everywhere from Afghanistan to south India, Asoka sought further 'conquest' beyond his frontiers by dispatching Buddhist missionaries in all directions – "Conquest by Dhamma". Carved in stone is Asoka's urging of Forgiveness:

"The killing, death or deportation of a hundredth, or even a thousandth part of those who died during the conquest of Kalinga now pains Beloved-of-the-Gods. Now Beloved-of-the-Gods thinks that even those who do wrong should be forgiven where forgiveness is possible."

By this stage the Buddha's words of wisdom had been codified into a number of "sutras", propagated by a growing number of rival sects."

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/buddha.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 11:00 PM.

As you research Cymatics you will find references to seemingly Christian origins. This line of thought and dogma caused me to tell a minister of the Gene Savoy Andean Explorers group that he was selling crap. He wanted me to participate and help find people to build equipment he sells to chiropractors and others, that was about two years ago. Gary Buchanan and I had a generally similar historical viewpoint as he and Gene found many great archaeological proofs of Phoenician antiquity. I once considered joining his group as a minister/slave. He goes too far down the Merovingian Essene or Qumran cultus train of thought, the modern patriarch of the Essene Templars and I agree more than Gary likes. I go into Heliopolitan and far more ancient origins than either of them. But I highly recommend looking into Gary's life and work. I have difficulty going as far as Hans Jenny did in suggesting the harmonic designs of nature influence evolution to this degree, but I do agree genetic manipulation included these energies - The Lost Chord.

"What Hans Jenny has also pointed out in his research is the resemblance between the shapes and patterns we see around us in physical reality and the shapes and patterns he generated in his investigations. Jenny was convinced that biological evolution was a result of vibrations, and that their nature determined the ultimate outcome. He speculated that every cell had its own frequency and that a number of cells with the same frequency created a new frequency which was in harmony with the original, which in its turn possibly formed an organ that also created a new frequency in harmony with the two preceding ones. Jenny was saying that the key to understanding how we can heal the body with the help of tones lies in our understanding of how different frequencies influence genes, cells and various structures in the body."

http://www.grandsolfeggio.com/cymatics.html

For many people it is still difficult to get their minds around the fact that the Mormon history (ripped off from a Hopewell area Methodist minister and made into the Book of Mormon) is more true than our normative nationalistic garbage. Gary's grandmother was full blood Cherokee and he agreed with me that the Cherokee are Merovingian like all Iroquoians. His wife is not native and she too is Merovingian. I consider my own roots as the same and not just because all white people come from the same families. Please follow what I have posted about Emotu and his water crystal research.

"Cherokee Sunrise Song (Cymatics in Water) - YouTube

Video for cymatics, gary buchanan▶ 7:53

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOvaHUKiQoU

Sep 1, 2013 - Uploaded by Gary Robert Buchanan
    Cherokee Sunrise Song (Cymatics in Water). Gary Robert Buchanan. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 1 ...

Sonatherapy | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Sonatherapy

'Dr. Gary Robert Buchanan and the late Sir Dr. Peter Guy Manners in ... Emoto --- demonstrated in his numerous books showing crystal images (Cymatics in ice)."

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean. Probably I do not need to point out that heliopolitanism is sun-worship and son-worship.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-09-2016 at 10:58 PM.