Thread: Yeast De-Sensitization

Angry Yeast De-Sensitization

Deepak Chopra has a little input of value to balance my overly passionate comments.

"If bliss is basic to life, there should be a physical counterpart for it in the body, and indeed there is. According to Ayurveda, the body's counterpart to pure joy is a subtle substance called 'ojas', which is extracted from food once it has been perfectly digested. Like the doshas, ojas is just on the edge of being physical; one could call it a subtle substance that registers on both mind and body. The final and most valuable result of eating a good diet is to extract every drop of this subtle substance from your food. That enables the cells to "feel happy," to experience the cellular equivalent of bliss. {Do you think attuning and visualizing with the process helps?}

Twenty years ago, the idea of a happy cell would have made little sense in scientific terms. Now we know that the body in fact is capable of generating a complex network of chemicals (neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, and related molecules) that the brain uses to communicate emotions throughout the body. It is also known that a single meal can change the brain's biochemistry quite radically. A brain chemical connected with feelings of well-being, such as serotonin, goes up and down in response to the food being digested in the intestinal tract. This has opened up the exciting possibility of a "food pharmacy" to correct depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders, just as fiber helps to control cholesterol.

In Ayurveda {A very ancient herbalistic shamanic process related to Nyaya Yoga said to date back to 6000 BC.} we can bypass the bewildering complexity of brain chemistry. Nature has given us ojas, a single substance for happiness that the body makes all the time." (2)
    For me Nature worship of the modern variety is whatever works (!): and the wholistic integration of the mind body operating system that has knowledge. Science has learned such things as the lymph system and chakras act to bring soulful knowledge to our soulful potential. Shamans used drugs which they refined and which have been stolen by modern drug companies (except Shaman Corp of San Francisco). The drug companies remove natural agents which carry important ingredients including ayýrvedic `“jas` or soulful energy as well as other carriers that nature developed as our body evolved. Our metabolism does not adjust to new combinations which the drug companies concentrate and make toxic soups from. This is especially problematical when more than one intense supplement or drug is employed, sometimes off the counter drugs alone can upset the proverbial applecart.

YEAST DESENSITIZATION: -

"When you take antibiotics, especially if you take them repeatedly, many of the friendly germs in your body (especially those in your digestive tract) are 'wiped out.' Since yeasts aren't harmed by these antibiotics, they spread out and raise large families (the medical term is 'colonization').

When yeasts multiply, they put out toxins which circulate through; your body, weaken your defenders and make you sick.

YEAST OVERGROWTH WEAKENS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. Yet, it is only one of many factors. 'Nutritional deficiencies' caused by inadequate intake and/or poor absorption of essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals also weaken your immune system.

So do 'environmental chemicals'. Included among these are home, industrial and farm chemicals and poisons, tobacco, lead, cadmium, mercury and many others. 'Food and inhalant allergies', or a heavy load of 'environmental molds', also adversely affect your immune system. Emotional stress or deprivation may also weaken your immune system." (2)

We have already mentioned the importance of the food additives and other ways man has found to make his life less wholesome in the pursuit of materialistic efficiency. The matter of yeast was also mentioned in respect of my own life's major medical problem. It really amazed me to find that the yellow dye in the vitamins that a doctor had told me to take (a specific brand rather than a naturally derived Vitamin C with no additives) could cause me to develop a raging allergy. It was just as surprising to find a Dr. by the name of Moores, in Indianapolis was able to almost cure me of difficulty in taking yellow dye #5 or tartrezine. It is a common additive in many things that doesn't even have to be listed on labels. The same is true with many other harmful additives that people are allergic to. The treatment wasn't easy and involved avoiding yeast completely for the first month or so. Gradually I was able to return to eating yeast by the end of six months and after a total of three 'booster' shots. He said it cured 80% of ALL allergies!

THAT would surprise anyone! But to think when I went to the top Canadian clinic to get a booster shot they knew nothing of this treatment that would help 80% of their patients -THAT IS surprising - or should I use a word like disgusting? It has been almost 20 years and I've had no serious allergic reaction and can drink pop with yellow dye and only feel flushed. To think I nearly had to have my throat cut open due to huge hives and now the problem is gone, makes me especially thankful to Dr. Moores. But it seems the industry that benefits from the pain and suffering of people driven to allergic reactions is keeping this treatment under wraps because I don't find it mentioned in the expert book just quoted. Dr. Crook has many books on the subject or allergies and he seems a fair person. Perhaps the politics of the profession are explained in the next quote. Who CARES?! Why not help the people with this treatment?

"Allergists resemble people who belong to opposing political parties or who are members of the various religious denominations (Biblio. An 8-page review of the food allergy controversy is presented in the Medical News section of the August 12, 1983 issue of the 'Journal of The American Medical Association' 250:701-711, 1983). Although most allergists test and treat their patients with allergy extracts, their methods differ considerably." (3)

This is not just another billion dollar boondoggle. It impacts people and the quality of their lives in torturous ways. Beyond the issue of allergic reactions and additives that cause hives or bodily immune responses there is a whole area of environmental medicine that causes cells to enlarge when histamines generated in response to foreign agents act to inflate the size of the cells. It is highly likely this causes distress and mental impacts of a major variety that minimize the potential of an optimum machine that the human body and all its attendant energy bodies, including the soul, can be or achieve.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:28 PM.

DOCTORS AREN'T RESPONSIBLE: - How can we blame people who spend their childhood and teenage years working their butts off learning details by the proven rote method? The parents and society encourage the behavior that leads to a large number of dysfunctional patterns. They often have no time to socialize as they learn volumes of unrelated and un-integrated bits of data. Much of the data should be in hand held computers - it doesn't help to put names to things or impress people with arcane and abstruse jargon. On the other hand the doctors who rise to the level of expert want to ensure their awesome importance continues and they are responsible. The chicken and the egg analogy or the cycle of violent abuse have the same structural roots and needs to change. Who will make these changes? How can accountability and compassion be legislated in education and all other areas of bureaucracy?

McMaster University has a good idea when they refuse to graduate a doctor no matter what his marks are, if the individual hasn't had experience. They have a co-op program and they could benefit a lot from Patch Adams still. I highly recommend his movie and life to any doctor who doesn't want to become part of a machine that is destroying lives. At least Dr. Mengele had a goal to improve the genetics; he wasn't so involved in his pocketbook. Of course it is an exaggeration to hold Dr. Mengele up as an example of the medical 'beneficent paternalism' theory of 'expert' guidance. Jerry Spence has a grass roots ethics summer course for lawyers that doctors might learn from as well. Why do schools turn out anti-social elitists in the first place?

The problem was already well established in 1000 BC as the top 300 members of Milesian society operated the 'Perpetual Sailors' form of government where the rich got richer and fighting for increased power was commonplace. One thing can always be certain in such strife, someone loses and usually the winners' total improvements in resources are less than what was lost by all parties to the conflict. The doctors who make money or the lawyers as modern aristocratic hopefuls are desirous of power rather than helpful and compassionate or acting as healers. Society would be better off by far if it found a way to reward those who deserve it and enable those who try. There was such a system that lasted for a lot longer than our current history of 5,000 years or what James Joyce calls a 'nightmare'.

If you have almost any medical problem you can find useful and helpful avenues including chiropractors, nutritionists, reflexologists, acupuncturists, iridologists and environmental medical practitioners who won`t be covered by insurance in most cases. Here is a good doctor offering answers more than creating further problems.

http://www.drbuscher.net/allergies.php

Allergies

The wide spectrum and variety of symptoms caused by allergies are often unrecognized by patients and their physicians. Identifying and treating underlying allergies is one of the major approaches we use at this clinic to solve health problems.

The immune system's main role is to protect our body from infections and cancer, but sometimes it overreacts to what is typically a harmless substance. This overreaction is known as an allergic reaction. Common airborne allergens include pollens, dust, dust mite, mold, animal dander. The classic example of airborne allergy is hay fever, which produces symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion, itchy eyes and asthma in response to pollens.

Allergy symptoms are known to be mediated by the release of histamine. Allergic reactions also release numerous other inflammatory mediators besides histamine. Allergic reactions are best described as inflammatory in nature, which can adversely affect any organ system in our body, for example:
    •Inflammation in the nose causes congestion
    •Lung inflammation triggers asthma
    •Gastrointestinal inflammation-"irritable bowel syndrome"
    •Joints and muscle inflammation-arthritis and myalgia, fibromyalgia
    •Brain-mental fogginess, memory impairment, mood swings, depression

Long-term untreated inflammation can lead to chronic disease, which is one of the reasons why identifying, avoiding and treating allergies is important. Cardiovascular disease has been clearly recognized as having a major inflammatory component.

So from both a health improvement and disease prevention viewpoint, allergy evaluation, identification and treatment can be extremely beneficial.``
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Hurray! We need more of this including removal of the use of sulfite to keep greens looking fresh in grocery stores.

"By Carey Gillam

April 20 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc on Monday said it is revamping its family-friendly macaroni and cheese meal, removing synthetic colors and preservatives from the popular boxed dinner.

The move comes at a time when Kraft is battling sluggish demand as consumers shift to brands that are perceived as healthier, including foods that are organic or less processed. The company has also been targeted by consumer advocacy groups, pressuring it to remove the artificial food dyes from its products.

Kraft spokeswoman Lynne Galia said the changes were being made to address concerns expressed by consumers, including demands for improved nutrition and "simpler ingredients."

"We know parents want to feel good about the foods they eat and serve their families," Galia said in an emailed statement about the changes to its macaroni and cheese product.

Galia said the changes will be effective by January 2016 for "Original Kraft Macaroni & Cheese" in the United States. The company is also removing synthetic colors by the end of 2016 in Canada for its Kraft Dinner Original.

In 2014, Kraft launched its Mac & Cheese Boxed Shapes with no synthetic colors, and in January of this year, the Northfield, Illinois-based company moved to no artificial preservatives for the Boxed Shapes product in the United States, the company said.

Kraft also said it is replacing synthetic colors with those derived from natural sources, like paprika, annatto and turmeric."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:33 PM.

When I first heard about Seasonal Affective Disorder being in the psychiatric nosology book I snorted my drink (Or fell off my dinosaur). Since then the compiler of that huge compendium has retired and has come out saying it is all debateable and often not backed up with real research. Of course, I loved hearing that, because the pharms are a very bad influence which need serious investigation in America. Glaxo SmithKline got a multi-billion dollar fine in China two years ago for doing the kinds of things they do all over the world. An old book titled Stopping Valium documents the early 80s problems but is still a must read for any person taking drugs from any of these lying cretins.

A decade or so ago there was a law passed against vitamin and supplement sales in the USA. Common Cause got it repealed in short order - a real example of true democracy! The big pharms want to patent natural remedies and there are some things being sold which deserve more regulation. I got affected by taking Vitamin C pills a doctor recommended I take which had man-made colour additives. They built up in my system over a few months and caused a major allergy to manifest which is happening to many people today. Yeast de-sensitization treatment cured me - and it will cure 80% of all allergies - so it has been effectively taken off the medical map.

If a person lives in the far north and goes outside a lot to get Vitamin D from the sun (assuming it is not the land of the midnight sun where no sun shines for a very long time) they run a risk of getting skin cancer due to the ozone layer having been destroyed by man-made hydrofluorocarbons (Freon etc.). So I guess I was wrong to snort although there are still many other ways to combat depression. Here is a doctor talking about Vitamin D dosages which does not consider the latitude and sun strength as much as it should.

"Disorder3 (SAD), as well as more chronic depression.4 For example, one double-blind randomized trial5 published in 2008 concluded that:

“It appears to be a relation between serum levels of 25(OH)D and symptoms of depression. Supplementation with high doses of vitamin D seems to ameliorate these symptoms indicating a possible causal relationship.”

Light can be shed on this connection when you consider that vitamin D receptors appear in a wide variety of brain tissue, and activated vitamin D receptors increase nerve growth in your brain. It’s therefore important for all-around brain function and mental health.

Sara Hayden, a mental health therapist at TFP Therapeutic Services in Ontario, Canada, recommends the following vitamin D-boosting strategies to address the wintertime blues:6
    •Vitamin D3 supplements (avoid vitamin D2, which is what most doctors still prescribe, as it might do more harm than good in the long term)
    •Full-spectrum light bulbs and/or light box
    •Get outdoors as much as possible whenever the sun is out

To this, I would add using a tanning bed with an electronic ballast (to avoid the potentially harmful EMF fields generated by magnetic ballast systems. If you hear a loud buzzing noise while in a tanning bed, it has a magnetic ballast system.)

I believe this may be a more ideal way to optimize your vitamin D, allowing you to minimize the amount of oral vitamin D you need to take. If you do opt for a supplement, remember to take vitamin K2 and magnesium in conjunction with it.

Since vitamin D is fat soluble, taking some form of healthy fat with it will also help optimize absorption. Vitamin A, zinc, and boron are other important cofactors that interact with vitamin D.

Vitamin D Deficiency Is Extremely Common

Vitamin D deficiency is very common, and should be a top consideration when you’re looking for a solution to flagging mood and energy—especially if it occurs during fall and winter months.

British National Diet and Nutrition surveys from 2008/2009 to 2011/2012 indicate that 25 percent of British adults have low vitamin D status.7

In the US, the statistics paint an even bleaker picture. The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey found that 50 percent of children aged one to five years and 70 percent of children between the ages of six and 11, are deficient or insufficient in vitamin D."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...vitamin-d.aspx
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-06-2015 at 09:30 PM.