Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epigenetics

The connection between Lamarck, Koestler and communism (actually Stalinism) may be far-fetched to most - but there is merit in considering the ideology of Lamarck and the paranormal science of Jung and Koestler.

https://www.quora.com/Why-hasnt-Lama...of-epigenetics

Let us assume Cath Ennis is correct - her degrees are adequate. Did she consider how environmental factors such as parents who apply positive thinking and psychic development ideals might in fact strengthen the mutation and even develop it further - to a larger brain like Einstein - or pathways to enable more use of the contents in any brain? I doubt she did. What if a large part of society or a larger social group than the family was INTENT on real spiritual growth? You know - like morality and other weird things. The World Mind is real and transhumanists might even start working to get those sentient robots with human brain contents (Hillis) in a conscious state we can allow a role in Creation.

"A modern epigenetic interpretation of Lamarck's theory would require any epigenetic changes that are passed down to future generations to be stable for many, many generations. Like, hundreds and thousands of generations, to match the slow and gradual pace of evolution. Studies of epigenetic inheritance are still at a pretty early stage, but it seems highly likely that most inherited epigenetic changes will be wiped out within just a few generations.

This makes sense - you'd expect inherited epigenetic patterns to be diluted out pretty quickly by a couple of rounds of reprogramming during the formation of egg and sperm cells, and during embryonic development. Also, other environmental exposures that later generations encounter would be expected to have opposite effects on the epigenome than the original exposure that caused the change in the first generation, which can also wipe out the effects of the inherited change pretty quickly."
    But about a decade ago Eric Richards was not quite so certain about those DNA required evolutionary aspects as Cath is.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0807154715.htm

"Lamarck, for instance, believed that shore birds acquired their long legs by constantly stretching their legs to lift themselves out of the water and that generations later that kind of environment gave rise to birds with long legs. Neo-Lamarckian views of evolutionary change stress the importance of the environment in altering inheritance.

"When most biologists hear the name Lamarck or the term soft inheritance, the reaction is, 'Oh my God, here we go again'," Richards says. "But from a molecular biology point of view there is a mechanism to do soft inheritance, and epigenetic inheritance can be construed as a form of soft inheritance. That's all I'm saying. The really heretical thing to say is that the environment could be pushing the epigenetic information in a direction that is beneficial. This is the more extreme variation of soft inheritance that raises the hackles."

Packing DNA

Epigenetic mechanisms leave DNA sequence unaltered but can affect DNA by preventing the expression of genes. Richards cites a study that shows certain epigenetic alleles can be inherited that affect tumor suppressor genes. His own work in plants has often shown epigenetic information can be inherited. The Richards lab specializes in epigenetics, a biological field that deals with information stored "above and beyond the gene," referring to the Greek meaning of the term."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 08:19 AM.

It is so sad that so many people will never be healed through sexual union just because they do not attune themselves to even the possibility of such a thing. Of course doctors will not easily explain such things at risk of losing more than their license - see Wilhelm Reich.

Just because we can use words to describe people who say they follow a certain path does not mean they are truly on that path or even that they care even a little about what that path entails.

http://www.williamjames.com/History/SHAMANS.htm

Psychedelics - Ayahuasca Explorations

In the following blog we see people who may know something even though they spell psychedelic wrong. I think the first person makes a good point about people (Hancock, McKenna, Icke) ripping off and losing the real benefit of the culture the sacred potion comes from. I know Don Juan used mescaline to take Carlos away from his materialistic focus but stopped drug use thereafter. I trust Aldous Huxley did not go far off the deep end. I certainly think these drugs have helped humanity see things and do things that did enhance their lives throughout human evolution.

As the person talks about the context of the culture I think that includes spiritual guides and attunements passed down with the nature around them. A visitor would take a long time to get that as much as might be necessary and excess drug use would not help. It probably is a genetic transfer of information just as the monkey babies who were taken to an area they had never been in Japan but they knew where the food was left by humans because their parents had known it. More to the point - I would only trust the outcome if hard factual evidence was gleaned or located - and I do not think it is the case with Hancock, Icke or Mc Kenna. LSD is the best cure for alcoholism and it was stupid to stop using it for what it was designed for.

For the locals with a focus on these rituals and associated dancing etc - major difference and growth potential such as you see the old man in Australia moving the fire to John Glenn passing overhead in Mercury or the movie The Right Stuff. The adepts who learn the old ways can do what Crocodile Dundee did with the Water Buffalo in his path - this I am certain about as I am with affecting the wind and rain for Druids like St. Columba. In short I am not 100 % certain Hancock is not learning and getting some valid insights to past or very distant anthropological knowledge. I have experienced bibliomantic things of a similar and amazing sort. I am not the MOST gifted person who ever did these things. I have never used anything more than marijuana - but some of it was cured with LSD or opiates etc. I really did not heighten my insight by their use.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index...c=4585.55;wap2

Now you may think genetic info transfer such as the schools set up by St. Germain in Vienna which I have written about in some of my books (Including those on Hitler) is pure poppycock. I know there is this kind of thing in my life.

Here is research which explains it genetically, but you have to combine what I said above - they are just starting to find out these things (like the lymph system to brain and psychic points as well as chakra stuff I have reported). I am not kidding - I know more about this stuff than the people spending billions of bucks on it.

"The research published in the open access journal Genome Biology focuses on the use of horizontal gene transfer, the transfer of genes between organisms living in the same environment.

'This is the first study to show how widely horizontal gene transfer (HGT) occurs in animals, including humans, giving rise to tens or hundreds of active 'foreign' genes,' said lead author Alastair Crisp from the University of Cambridge.

'Surprisingly, far from being a rare occurrence, it appears that HGT has contributed to the evolution of many, perhaps all, animals and that the process is ongoing, meaning that we may need to re-evaluate how we think about evolution.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3ugc10efc "

And you may think I am berserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist.

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U.Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.”

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”"

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

The next link addresses research on cancer cells spreading through the lymph system. Suppressing this system which is vital to our health has many consequences.

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/david-jackso...ity-and-cancer

Will there be a sudden breakthrough in science due to spiritual understandings of the energy around us? I hope so.

Science is hot on the trail of ways to activate the body and mind to affect us at a molecular and genetic level. The ancients appear to have had a way to do this through aromatherapy, music and our food intake in conjunction with attunements and varied disciplines. It does not require any great intuition to see the ether or earth energy was involved along with the sun; and thus sun and son worship evolved. It is also known that certain quartz rocks like Amethyst have healing powers and I would suggest here that in conjunction with good oxygenating meditative habits it can effect many great things people report but do not know how and why it happens. The energy from activating cells causing a lymphatic to psychic points back and forth with the chakras would potentially be able to affect the electron flows mentioned in the following article and excerpt therefrom.

"Electrons must be strictly allocated down the electron transport chain while protons must be pumped across the mitochondrial membrane. This movement of electrons not only facilitates the production of H2O, but also drives a proton gradient that causes the phosphorylation of adenosine diphosphate to adenosine triphosphate. ATP can then be utilized for a number of events including DNA/RNA/protein synthesis, cell signaling, cytoskeletal rearrangement, cell proliferation, and metabolic pathways. Despite the necessity for energy production, the electron transport chain is also responsible for the formation of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species (ROS) through continuous ‘leakage’ of electrons, causing partial reduction of O2 molecules [2]. Such events lead to the generation of superoxide (O2 -), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and hydroxyl radical (OH-), which can both stimulate physiological actions as well as damage important molecules in the body [3], depending on the quantity. At a low abundance, ROS help control normal cellular functions, as demonstrated by the immune system’s reliance on this type of signaling for regulation, activation, T cell proliferation [4,5], NF-κB activation [6], and signal transduction [7-9]. Conversely, high levels of ROS lead to oxidative stress, which has been linked to a variety of diseases, aging, and cell death [10-13]. ROS production is, thus, a necessary evil for functional aerobic metabolism.

Aerobic glycolysis

Although aerobic respiration is the main source of ATP in most mammalian cells, an alternative form of metabolism, glycolysis, is crucial in both immunity and disease states. Glycolysis enables the conversion of one glucose molecule to 2 pyruvate molecules, with subsequent production of lactate, NAD+, and ATP. The utilization of glycolysis is a less efficient form of metabolism. During mitochondrial respiration, a cell is able to produce 38 ATP molecules; however, during glycolysis, only 2 molecules of ATP are generated. The obvious 19-fold increase in ATP via oxidative phosphorylation seems more advantageous to the cell, especially since both metabolic pathways can use glucose as the starting material. However, glycolysis is especially important in times of hypoxia (anaerobic) and can occur even in the presence of oxygen (aerobic), such as with tumors and immune cells. Both anaerobic and aerobic glycolysis are crucial for the maintenance of tumor cells [14-16]. Tumor cells switch their energy production from oxidative phosphorylation to glycolysis upon transformation to malignancy [17,18]. This enables the tumor to rapidly grow in hypoxic environments and evade host immune cell defense mechanisms [19-21]. In oxygenated environments, tumor cells display augmented glucose transport and glycolysis [22,23]. This counterintuitive metabolic programming has been attributed to over-adaptation to hypoxic environments, a greater need for macromolecules during unrestrained proliferation (glycolysis drives better protein/nucleotide synthesis), and elevated expression of the glycolytic enzyme hexokinase [24,25]. This high aerobic glycolysis seen in cancer cells is called the Warburg effect [14,26] and has led to the development of anti-glycolytic drugs for cancer treatment [27,29]. During proliferation, T cells and cancer cells show similar metabolic programming. Thus T cells, even in the presence of sufficient oxygen, also choose to ferment glucose, as further discussed below."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3714201/

The energy around us and how we can attune ourselves to it does indeed have a long and lustrous antediluvian heritage.

Hold on to your hat! No kidding this could actually knock your hat off. Outside your body (in your aura or part of your solar body) you have five chakras to go with the seven in your body that co-ordinate the inner chhi and nerve energies (Which Eastern thought knew thousands of years before modern neuroscience.). The people who built the stupas and temples knew a thing or two about these energies also. The Irish and Keltic menhirs and megaliths we have said have piezo electric charges also act as antennae as the Pyramid collects solar and earth grid energy. And we have many threads on the cultural to mind-body evolution and at -one -ments where this will apply. It will also apply to the psychotronic generation through the ankh in the Pavlita generator and the caduceus coiled Kundalini serpent on staffs like the medical groups have and which staffs of ancient esoteric adepts had that were enhanced into the Tepaphone. The shem-an-na conical stones also have similar design.

"The cosmic energies of the heavens above are sometimes channeled into the buildings and megalithic structures of earth using an antenna-like conical structure (i.e. a Spire). On ancient religious architectural buildings like the stupa or pagoda, the mast/yasti/horin is the conical structure that functions as the antenna of the building....

The bending of the spine of the pagoda is derived from the knowledge that came to the Far East from India and India derived it from the Egyptians/Aryan Scythians/Israelites. The spine of the pagoda and the pagoda itself move in a very serpentine manner, which hints at the presence of the Danites {DN?} among the founders of this style of architectural design....

Jacob’s ladder is the spine/axis mundi of the Earth and the human bodies of the Israelite and gentile followers of Christ, who yield their vessels to the influence of the spirit of the Most High God, I AM. According to scripture, God does not dwell in temples made by the hands of men but his church is the human bodies of those same Israelites and gentiles who yield their will to his, and Christ is the cornerstone of the temple (Ephesians 2:20). However, for pagan temples and the bodies of those who yield their mind’s to the Anti-Christ, the keystone/cornerstone or spine of their build is the backbone of the god Ptah/Osiris....

The energies of specific celestial bodies that are channeled into the temple of Osiris/Baal effectively transform the minds and bodies of the individuals exposed to the energy. The shape of the building, in this example, a stupa or gab H1354, magnifies that energy inside of the temple chamber and quickens the process of “enlightenment”. This enlightenment can be defined as a unification of the mind and body of man (the human/physical temple) with the mind and body of the spirit/god/energy of the temple. These temples are typically built in specific locations that align with particular energies that aid the process of transformation and enlightenment....

By chance or design some people, due to their proximity to the alignments, are more influenced by its energies. Perhaps in the distant past this was planned for spiritual leaders, like druidic priests – key occurrences of their lives such as conception, birth and spiritual initiation occurred at strategic locations along the alignments, such as Avebury, during times of peak energy activity. For them, their body’s cells are exposed to a maximum level of energy. The very liquid crystal structure of billions of cells within their bodies resonates with the energy emanating from the fault lines....

“The Laver of Water of Purification refers to the Waters of Binah, the Female Power refelcted in the Waters of Creation.” (p. 61 GD Second Knowledge Lecture) In the Practicus Ritual, the symbolism of the Stolistes, the Cup of Water is discussed:

The Cup of the Stolistes partakes in part of the Symbolism of the Laver of Moses and the Sea of Solomon. On the Tree of Life, it embraces nine of the Sephiroth, exclusive of Kether. Yesod and Malkuth form the triangle below, the former the apex, the latter the base. Like Caduceus, it further represents the Three Elements of Water, Air and Fire. The Crescent is the Water which is above the Firmament, and the Triangle the consuming Fire below, which is opposed to the Celestial Fire symbolized by the upper part of the Caduceus....

The conical crown channels the energy of energy frequency of Nimrod/Osiris/Baal/Buddha and the wearer becomes the embodiment/temple of the god. The knowledge of how to unite/resonate with a god/energy was guard secret and perhaps adds another aspect to the idea of “divine right” of rulership. In the Hindu/Buddhist practice of Vastu Shastra, it is believed that the temple not only is symbolic of the house of the deity on earth but it is the actual deity itself. The human body is a temple, so, adorning it in certain regalia will change the shape/reception of the antenna and temple/body. This will allow the body to channel a particular energy frequency, through oscillation, transforming the human bod/temple into the deity. This is one way that god-kings ruled by divine right or divine rite, for on certain people possessed the divine knowledge/mysteries of metaphysics and occult rites."

https://arianasiresearch.wordpress.c...of-the-temple/

So you can see form has it's place in the memes and icons of all things. The Pharaoh's hats, the Witch's hat and your dunce cap all focus energy to your Third Eye or Pineal gland we have said was also in the caduceus and looks like a pine cone. Your pineal gland has crystals and acts like a crystal radio set of old as the book The Wonder Child told us people like Gazzaniga and Edelman are researching. Any pressure or energy approaching the Thalami are processed and used by the adept. It was so effective that the Chanes of Central America boarded their kids head to make it separate the brain hemispheres to allow the cosmic energy direct access to the Thalami and Third Eye. Dagobert's trepanning was for this reason and not what academics tell you, he was a Merovingian King of France. One of the reasons laid out by Gardiner for the need of the fresh human thalami is those crystalline structures including Rhodium and Iridium. Thus you have the psychic supermen like the Bush Family who do the Bonesmen Obscene Rituals. I believe it wears off in short order and was just kidding about the Bush family being super.

Stress effects are genetically passed from generation to generation. If this experiential type of data is transferred through our genes - imagine how much like a computer chip our brains truly are? Or is this like Horizontal gene transfer in lesser life forms which I think occurs in all life forms and explains what we have called intuition? I have written about occult genetic information transfer for decades, and I see many current science proofs are in line with what I wrote. The most important one being the lymph system which I connected with psychic points charts and chakras as a teenager, now proven to exist in the brain as of 2015, at the University of Virginia (Kevin Lee).

I say we can heal ourselves and if we learn to address this properly as we grow up it will make our offspring more adept at many things. St. Germain set up schools in Vienna to accentuate these abilities and he never aged a day according to Voltaire - in the 50 years he knew him. That does not mean he was immortal as some fraudsters are out there selling.

There are possible ways to ensure this does not happen if we make love only when we have been stress free, perhaps. Does this mean aggression in our kinks or ways of making love is not good? Would gestation in gravity free environments for a few hours a week help? When does the information get embedded?

"A father’s stress may directly affect his son’s health.

In mice, males exposed to repeated psychological stress developed high blood sugar — and so did their unstressed male offspring, researchers report online February 18 in Cell Metabolism. Stress appeared to alter chemical tags on the DNA in a male’s sperm. These epigenetic tweaks were then passed onto male pups, which produced higher levels of blood sugar-generating proteins in their livers than mice sired by unstressed fathers. If the frazzled fathers received daily doses of a drug that blocked stress hormones before mating, their sons’ increased blood sugar was mostly prevented, the team found.

The results call for further exploration of how a father’s experiences or actions — for example, smoking or exposure to toxins — may impact his children’s health, the scientists say."

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/sci...pic&context=87

To summarize:

We have epigenetic effects making genetic changes but we are not able to identify a simple execution or determine an efficacious path to get these effects in most circumstances. It appears some well documented cases of adept spiritual people that can now be brain mapped and tied to specific regions of the brain have been correct about healing and the brainwavelengths involved are known.

We see horizontal gene transfer of information accentuated with Ayahuasca in some guided or knowledgeable cases - and with specific rituals.

Then we find chemical tags on the sperm can carry stress and if there is no stress can these tags carry other knowledge or feelings associated with healing? I am encouraged by the openness of the anti-aging research I have read. The reward is beyond immense - and I think it can be brought to fruition. I have offered to be a guinea pig as an attuned adept in specific circumstances associated with Bhakti,
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-20-2016 at 08:00 PM.

If the Tesla Coil works on nanotubes at a distance it might be directed to specific genes to structure new or reparative functions.

When we understand all Tesla knew we will be able to achieve much more than we imagine. The interface between time and space, the mind-body healing mechanisms and many other things he felt were real are on the table today, and may already be advancing or completed.

When you excite an atom into a plasma state does it retain every attribute of the original atom? Does it gain new attributes which make it different or does it lose it's bonds? Like things attract and Affinity is an important aspect of our physical reality. To control the level of Affinity in plasma states might be possible to achieve even extra-dimensionally. Can you imagine what anti-matter affinity or black hole interchanges of energy might allow. I suggest Tesla intuited the use of harmonics could go this far.

Force Fields were being developed by Tesla using Unified Force Theory despite what this report says. They might be right about this particular use of the Tesla Coil. To travel in space we might need this technology if the Alcubierre space/time bubble is not going to happen. I presume what can attract can also repeal with altered polarity.

"The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. Cherukuri's specially designed Tesla coil even generates a tractor beam-like effect as nanotube wires are pulled toward the coil over long distances.

This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale, Cherukuri said, and the phenomenon was unknown to Nikola Tesla, who invented the coil in 1891 with the intention of delivering wireless electrical energy.

"Electric fields have been used to move small objects, but only over ultrashort distances," Cherukuri said. "With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely."

The researchers discovered that the phenomenon simultaneously assembles and powers circuits that harvest energy from the field. In one experiment, nanotubes assembled themselves into wires, formed a circuit connecting two LEDs and then absorbed energy from the Tesla coil's field to light them."

Read more at: phys.org/news/2016-04-reconfi...erials.html#jC