Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Time Travel

I say the reason Napoleon "blanched" when he was inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid relates to Time Viewing, and maybe even Time Travel (see my book Chichen Itza - Time).

Even now we have researchers saying faster-than-light speeds are not contemplated by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. This nonsense exists despite CERN proving neutrinos do it; and NEC labs at Princeton showing 300X light speed in a cesium chamber in the early part of the last decade; and optical bending of light in Italy showing 1.25X light speed in the early part of the previous decade; and action-at-a-distance being known for many millennia; etc.. It all reminds me of why Einstein had to tell his publisher that Bucky was one of ONLY seven people on Earth who understood his theory. And some scientists say action-at-a-distance (In reference to Einstein's use of the word.) is 10,000 times faster-than-light.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...ter-than-light

It is beyond comprehension for most people to imagine! I mean - how stupid do some people have to be? Is the hiring process for university types really tilted against thinking to this extent? No wonder Gödel is called a Mystic and Bucky had to quit school even when they pleaded with him to let them push him along towards their sheepskins.

"In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

With these experiments in high-voltage electricity and magnetic fields, Tesla discovered that time and space could be breached, or warped, creating a "doorway" that could lead to other time frames. But with this monumental discovery, Tesla also discovered, through personal experience, the very real dangers inherent with time travel.

Tesla’s first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts,

"I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won’t find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly it might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past, present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.

Tesla’s secret time travel experiments would continue on in the hands of others who were not as concerned with humanity as Tesla."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm

"Professor Goddard does not know the relation between action and reaction and the need to have something better than a vacuum against which to react. He seems to lack the basic knowledge ladled out daily in high schools." --- (New York Times editorial about Robert Goddard's revolutionary rocket work, 1921)

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." (Charles H. Duell, commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899)

I would like to know how much of my work is at this site.

world five thousand years of mystery pdf download free

download155.uezsnz.org/2fxqop_world-five-thousand-years-of-mystery...

About the Mystery of Time (VOA Special English 2007-12-31) ... 2012 - MYSTERY OF MAYAN - Chichen Itza ... World Mysteries - Articles by Robert Baird."

Here is an interesting numerological insight that ties in with the Universal Harmonic of Light.

“THE WRITING IN THE WALL

I asked Munck to decode the simplest of the pyramids for illustration in this article. He chose the Kukulkan Pyramid at Chichen Itza in the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico:

Like the other pyramids of the Western Hemisphere, the Kukulkan Pyramid at Chichen Itza is a terraced monument, as opposed to being a true pyramid form such as we see in Egypt.

In the picture above notice that the pyramid shows us nine terraces. This is the first number we use to assemble our formula for the decoding process.

The second number is 365, Kukulkan has four staircases, one on each side of the monument, on each staircase are 91 steps. For the four, that totals 364 steps with the top platform of the pyramid being the 365th step, giving us our second number, 365. There are four sides, and four staircases. We now have all the numbers shown by the architect and can put the decoding formula together: 9 terraces x 365 steps x 4 sides x 4 stairways = 52,560; 52,560 is also arrived at by multiplying the numbers given in the ancient grid coordinates for Kukulkan: 119 degrees x 42 minutes x 10.51620648 seconds = 52,560.

When the world's pyramids were built, their longitudes were reckoned from a very ancient Prime Meridian (0/360 ° longitude) that ran from pole to pole across the Great Pyramid at Giza. This a full 31 degrees, 08 minutes, 00.8 seconds to the east or our modern Greenwich Prime Meridian. (Factor in the 31 ° 08 00.8" longitudinal variance.)

Hence, those other three numbers of 119, 42, and 10.51620648 shown above, are the elements of Kukulkan's original longitude which multiply to its GRID longitude which was left to us in the 4-4-9-365 message conveyed by the Kukulkan itself. Kukulkan shows us where it is.

And if Munck is right, so do a number of other pyramids and earthen mounds. So far, he's decoded 270 earth mounds and pyramids, some of which require factoring in multiples of Pi and numerical constants.” (9)
    I hope you will be able to get this thought=provoking research to come through for you.

[PDF]Radioactivity Neutralizaton Methods (Rev. 5.30.14 ... - Padrak

http://www.padrak.com/.../Radioactiv...ds_5.30.14.pdf
    Apr 30, 2011 - have to make multi-billion dollar decisions what to do with it. ..... Iwamura and his colleagues at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in Japan ..... between the tungsten electrode and the mercury-uranium oxide ...... Ledingham and his colleagues have used Vulcan to add protons to gold nuclei to create mercury.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 04:46 PM.

In other places throughout threads here I have dealt with the Pentagon Dodecahedron secret(s). The Vimanas don't seem so fantastic once you put all of these things together.

I cannot say I understand math to the extent that I can weigh in on formulations such as Cathie and Fuller have put before us. But just as Cathie said was true I can verify the US has and continues to finish building Omega Stations on the Earth Energy Grid. Tesla is another great man with all manner of applications of the Grid who said all his work is based on Harmonics or the Logos which can be studied in the Bible if you know the code. That would support Cathie's contention about the Grid power being used for ancient flying machines.

"Bruce Leonard Cathie (11 February 1930 – 2 June 2013) was a New Zealand airline pilot who wrote seven books related to flying saucers and a "World energy grid".

His central thesis was that the laws of mathematics describe a grid-like pattern on Earth that powers flying saucers and controls the dates and places where nuclear bombs can function.[citation needed] He claimed to have successfully predicted[citation needed] the detonation time of an early French nuclear test using his harmonic "mathematics", which is based around trigonometry and geophysical latitude/longitude coordinates.

Cathie claimed that he first saw a flying saucer over the Manukau Harbour, Auckland in 1952 and in discussions with other airline pilots discovered this was not uncommon.[1]

His first book Harmonic 33, was published in New Zealand in 1968[2] and reprinted in the United Kingdom by Sphere Books in 1980.[3]

New Zealand millennial author Barry Smith claimed to have received his information on restrictions on nuclear weapons from Cathie.

An interview with him was played in the fourth episode of the fourth series of the US television program In Search of....

His second revised relativity equation called "Harmonic Equation 2"; (2c+sqrt(1/(2c))*(2c)˛ or (4*sqrt(2)]/[(1/c)*5/2) scientifically, seems to somewhat converge with Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics formula 2nf˛+2 but there is certainly a divergence in the formulas and more work is needed on it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie

Along with Bucky saying there are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid we know he used forms such as these in developing his varied theories and designs like the geodesic dome.

And you might ask why it is when so many great physics people have said the ancients knew things we are only now discovering that such ideas are thrown on the dungheap while Alien Intervention theories are trotted out as 'possible'. Could it be some people have been keeping secrets for 5,000 years and more?

"It has been suggested that the regular icosahedron, not being found in nature, is the first example of a geometrical object that is the free creation of human thought. Regardless of the truth of this, it is interesting to try to track down the origin of the icosahedron. A scholium in Book XIII of Euclid's "Elements" speaks of "the five so-called Platonic figures which, however, do not belong to Plato, three of the five being due to the Pythagoreans, namely the cube, the pyramid, and the dodecahedron, while the octahedron and the icosahedron are due to Theaetetus." More recently, Atiyah and Sutcliffe have claimed that a regular icosahedron appears among a collection of stone balls in the Ashmolean Museum - balls that were unearthed in Scotland and may date back to 2000 BC. However, Lieven le Bruyn has argued that these authors are the victims of a hoax. We examine the evidence with a critical eye."

http://www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/icosahedron/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 10:09 AM.

The scientist/journalists don't even appear to read their own consensus. Here we see Einstein properly interpreted, although he was continuing and changing his perspective every day. His co-workers Gödel and Fuller were younger and continued learning.

"What is time? While most people think of time as a constant, physicist Albert Einstein showed that time is an illusion; it is relative — it can vary for different observers depending on your speed through space. To Einstein, time is the "fourth dimension." Space is described as a three-dimensional arena, which provides a traveler with coordinates — such as length, width and height —showing location. Time provides another coordinate — direction — although conventionally, it only moves forward. (Conversely, a new theory asserts that time is "real.")"

http://www.space.com/21675-time-travel.html

When you integrate Virtual Reality and Holography with the illusions of Time Einstein refers to you get what his engineer friend Bucky Fuller talked about. All of what we see comes from what we imagine or the thought energy we put into our environment. He called it 'creative realization'. De Chardin spoke about a similar concept as he said a perfect thought could create a Template to manifest Anything!

Bioprinting of eyes by 2027 is just the tip of the iceberg in human "enhancement" facing our children and society's planners. You will see Google glasses are part of the way Futurescape explains the melding of our minds to their purposes associated with controlling the World Mind. You can be absolutely certain Ray Kurzweil as Google's science guy knows more about it than anyone you will meet.

http://www.gizmag.com/mhox-3d-biopri...71c02-91426461

Kurzweil was on the convention circuit of speakers in 2001 saying things would happen by 2015 rather than 2035 as Bill Joy said would be the time for truly sentient self-replicating robots. Here is more proof that Kurzweil was correct. In fact this takes us way further than what was being discussed then.

But even though Einstein was right about the human mind having limits - soon these limits will be enhanced and possibly even removed through the use of technology combining consciousness and machines. It is even possible the machines will have a soul which might be part of the whole idea or design of what makes consciousness exist.

Much of the Bell curve in technology which powers the transformations taking place (Including Futurescape's presentation of what is happening with the collective mind or World Mind) all depends on further advances in computing speed. Quantum computing will probably make artificial intelligence as fast as the human mind in a small space of machine use - and much greater in uses where there is no cranial limit. It has been used in the huge displays at sports arenas for over a decade, you might also know about the military letting out contracts (Mr. Everitt) in 2000.

"Quantum computing is often considered one of the most logical successors to traditional computing. If pulled off, it could spur innovation across many fields, from sorting through tremendous Big Data stores of unstructured information — which will be key in making discoveries — to designing super materials, new encryption methods, and drug compounds without trial-and-error lab testing.

For all of this to happen, though, someone has to build a working quantum computer. And that hasn’t happened yet, arguably aside from that giant (and controversial) D-Wave machine. We’re a big step closer now, though. IBM researchers, for the first time, have figured out how to detect and measure both bit-flip and phase-flip quantum errors simultaneously. They also outlined a new, square quantum bit circuit design that could scale to much larger dimensions."
    http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/2...E261D6A44A4889

In different parts of universe we know time is different according to Sir Martin Rees before he saw the Hubble photos at the end of 1999. It is called an Event Horizon and a movie with Samuel Jackson by that name was made.

Then he went real far out on the limb and wrote other universes have our exact duplicate - a doppelganger. So what you 'Think' is already in contact, potentially folding space with that exact other point. That is what a worm hole needs to become real - and maybe all we have to do is THINK. Thereby you get what Eastern Mystics like Vivekananda have said they do - and the source of more than mere astral travel and action-at-a-distance. Remember the Beatles tune born of the relationship they had with the fake yogi Maharishi, everything is "all right tonight on Venus and Mars".
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 04:48 PM.

archived as http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/PX_05.doc [pdf]

more of the Philadelphia Experiment is at http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm

note: because important websites are frequently "here today but gone tomorrow", the following was archived from
    http://www.contentmart.com/ContentMa...=327&content=1 April 10, 2007. This is NOT an attempt to divert readers from the aforementioned website. Indeed, the reader should only read this back-up copy if the updated original cannot be found at the original author's site.

"Tom Cruise Is Right?"
    by Robert Bruce Baird

I had probably heard about 'the Hangar' on Wright-Patterson AFB where President Nixon was refused entry even before I arrived in Dayton. But being a skeptic, I figured it was too fantastic and I don’t fully believe anything anyway. I still am not sure that the UFO occurrences are as much to do with alien species as they are people who came from Earth. [StealthSkater note: the Dan Burisch saga suggests that what we consider as "aliens" are what we become in the future. And that somehow, this future species is traveling back in time to prevent timeline damage done => doc pdf URL ]

A scientist who had worked at Wright-Pat later went public and was plausibly denied in the official manner. Recently I saw a credible woman on TV who had worked there and had direct access to good evidence. After over 40 years in the Canadian Militia and time with the New York Guard my brother Maj. R.J. Baird, C.D., P. Eng., C.I.M., etc. was initiated into a secret police organization/club that has members of most top-secret alphabet soup agencies. At Wright-Pat, he was allowed one question. His question related to the contents of 'the Hangar'. The response was: "We think you already know."

The Congressional panels are still up in the air over what happened at Roswell and Jimmy Carter (who has publicly said he witnessed a UFO) said he would re-open the files. But once in office, he didn’t succeed in getting them opened. If you were to know what radiosondes really were doing, you might think aliens were the better option. In order to fairly treat the subject, it requires at least an article of its own. But let me briefly state that Wilhelm Reich is vital to the matter. His "orgone energy" is like the Newtonian cosmic ether. He was a student of Sigmund Freud just like Silberer who wrote a book on alchemic symbols even before Carl Jung. His technology and person were abused by Federal Agents who later used his work in the radiosondes. They were able to change the weather just like the Druids. [StealthSkater note: Reich's radiosonde technology was allegedly combined with results from the Philadelphia Experiment that evolved into the "Montauk Project" where accidental timeline manipulations (sometimes called "time travel") were done => doc pdf URL ]

But there is good evidence of more than radiosondes from Roswell. My second wife’s uncle flew for the DEA after Vietnam. He said he knew the pilot who flew the remains of Roswell from Atlanta to Wright-Pat. We all lived in Lost Wages (Sin City, etc.) and knew people who worked at the "non-existent" Groom Lake AFB or had seen Lazar on Showtime’s TV special. So nothing would surprise any of us. The symbols of the Government inspire awe in those who "believe". But the mathematical realities of life existent throughout the Universe impress me more.

Christ Consciousness and the Desert in Harmony:

Norm Paulsen is one of your crazy Californians who seem most sane to me. He wrote the book Christ Consciousness first published in 1980 under the name Sunburst: Return of the Ancients.

“’My Lord! There it is, finally. Wake up, everybody!’ I yelled. There’s a ship right on the rock!’

I could hear a heavy pulsating hum echo off the rocky cliffs and fill the immediate area with sound. {Harmonics is a vital science seldom taken as seriously as it should be. It can explain much about the inter-relationship of forces in the field of Physics as one might imagine given that String Theory says all energy is formed from one-dimensional harmonic forces.} I yelled again at Boone but received no response. I continued yelling as loud as I could hoping someone would hear me.

That was a mistake! An incredibly bright and piercing light struck me full in the face. It emanated from the side of the brilliantly-lit hull which I could now see very clearly. That was it! The next thing I became aware of was the Sun shining in my face as it rose in the east across the desert. Looking down, I saw that I was half out of my sleeping bag. Then I began to remember what had happened. The intelligence guiding the vehicle evidently did not want to be seen by everyone. I had been put to sleep right in the middle of trying to get out of my sleeping bag.

I looked over to Daniel. ‘Hey, Boone, did you see it? Were you able to see that ship last night?’

‘No, Brother. I heard you yelling. But when I looked up, nothing was there. I remember hearing a pulsating roar, though.’”

Bruce Cathie is a good source for grasping the universal harmonic of light which is part of the basic fabric of our consciousness. That is why the highest illumination and NDEs are often accompanied by white light and how things travel at faster than light speed through what is naively called ESP. Near Minneola Rd. between Baker and Barstow, there are some mountains that became my friends as I learned about the ‘amber rays’ that connect all energy from Castaneda and was involved with an adept who developed a mountain climbing sutra.

The center of the Universe as we can visualize the known or non-parallel dimensions aside from the warp and woof of matter to anti-matter (both of which can co-exist) despite the once considered impossibility of this reality. I personally can conceive there have been adepts like Mahiri Lahasi or Vivekananda who did what the earlier Druids did. My above mentioned adept took me to one of the dimensions she went to when she dematerialized. The scientists say "dark energy" and "dark matter" forms 95% of the Universe whereas the Eastern mystics might call it "shakti" and it is full of "siddhis" or power.

Minneola Rd. Meeting With a Back Engineer:

Despite the high standing of Louis Leakey, he was savaged and ridiculed as he went to his grave maintaining the truth he found here. Geologist Virginia Steen-McIntyre can confirm crucifixions still occur as she provided ample and archaeologically sound evidence of 250,000 year old people in Hueyatlaco, Mexico. No wonder the Kennewick Man site was covered over and destroyed while "60 Minutes" couldn’t find out who authorized the deed that took place the day before a congressional bill was to take effect.

There is a good chance that humans colonized space many eons ago. The timeline of technological development that we have been taught since the days of the "Flat Earth" is absolutely false. How could the Pyramid at Giza be at the center of the Earth’s land mass if world travel wasn’t very accurate? The Hadji Ahmed map confirms what the Ark of the Covenant really was used for. It was an arc transmitter.
    cont'd

In the early evening near sunset, I was returning home from Southern California in 1996 in my 1994 Olds Cutlass. Just past Minneola Rd., the engine stopped without warning or reason and the car coasted to the top of a seldom used off-ramp probably built for military purposes. There are many bases in the desert nearby including some near where Mr. Paulsen had his experiences south of Minneola Rd. After failing to get any response from the car, I was in the process of putting my foot on the ground when a small car pulled up beside me. He had come out of the desert and was an electronics expert. It took some time to get to the point where he was able to say some things and know I both understood and was conversant with his knowledge.

He had worked in black ops at Tonopah AFB north of Area-51 as a back engineer on alien technology. That does not mean extraterrestrials are involved because people from Earth may have been to other planets for the last 10,000 years. There is an even more relevant point that explains all these things. Time-travel is real. Today’s attitude (as discussed by the likes of Stephen Hawking) says particle or simple matter can travel through time, but complex systems will never do this. That word ‘never’ is a joke. Last year, the speed-of-light was blown off the horizon of ignorance when NEC produced 300X light speed. This is the key to time-travel and all paranormal reality.
    [StealthSkater note: I had read that the Montauk Project's "Delta-T" antenna would force a rotating magnetic field faster-than-light as the field was "pulled/pushed" toward the center of 2 pyramidal antennas => doc pdf URL ] This was written a dozen years before NASA says they discovered a FTL means of transport where a bubble in space-time is created through EM force manipulation.

I had talked at length with the Vice President of Research Engineering at McDonnell-Douglas a year-or-two before this meeting. I have been project manager on alternative ISDN technology development and though a "techno-simp", I am able to extend the envelope of the researchers in most fields of Science. The conversation was electrifying.

His knowledge of the Groom Lake AFB confirmed the statements of Bob Lazar about the design and interior of the structures. So I knew that Lazar had been telling truth while the official statements making him seem a liar were one step away from making him a true non-person. He was impressed with my idea about the use of polarized computer-directed ESP bandwidth propulsion and wasn’t sure the McDonnell-Douglas guy had told me the truth about their exploration of these possibilities.

Tesla and the Unified Force Field made their appearance on a stage that includes a mysterious frontispiece to a treatise on time-travel that arrived on my last wife’s computer after our first visit to Chichen Itza where I had discovered something that led to my being threatened with a Mexican prison in 1997. The whole ‘trip’ caused me to lose all I owned and made it clear to me that Mother Nature isn’t the only aspect of reality that we aren’t supposed to fool with.

Loose Ends:

My brother John and I have had some heated arguments about aliens, space travel, and the Time aspects since I first read Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain and sent away to the Library of Congress for Russian scientist and mathematician Dr. Kozyrev’s paper on Time. That was in the 70s and since then I have been hot on the trail. You can imagine my satisfaction when NEC delivered its resounding blow on the speed-of-light.

The Italians had used mirrors and optics to make 1.25 times the speed-of-light in the past decade but this is the clincher. Time warps, affinity points, stargates, wormholes, and the cloaking experiments of the Philadelphia Experiment had always cheesed off my brother who worried about my sanity like many others (no doubt). After all, who am I? Who can show a sheepskin that proves they know as much as I do has always been my unstated thought.

But people really pick up on my "know it all" attitudes. What is wrong with trying to learn anyway? It has always been the way with me. Pompous Ass, Geek, or Egghead though I may be, I am filled with a purpose now and I now longer dumb down to the masses.

At this point, the uninitiated reader must be reeling and rocking just as many of my friends have done for years when I confront their projections and tell them that it is THEY who are acting as know-it-alls. I seldom engage in the proving of scraps of non-earth metallic material that is flexible and strong or any of the UFO stuff. That is all part of the credibility management game employed by Intelink or other psy-ops agencies who would like SDI to manage all Earthians through thought-cloning developed by Jose Delgado at Yale and continued through DIA research and Dr. Michael Persinger. Read Information Warfare by Georgetown professors if you want to get a small glimpse of mainstream ethics. My brother John has found my sanity is not so questionable anymore now that he has been forced to face the facts. Here is a list of questions that I propose we all need to be concerned about.

1) If time-travel exists with dimensional dematerialization for masters of adept arts, what ethics and level of control have existed to prevent major alteration of our timeline in the Past? Was the Dark Ages pursuit of heretics aimed at stopping uncontrolled proliferation of such knowledge? Or was it being used by the inner sanctum Merovingians to make us “food for their table” as HRH Nicholas de Vere says in his own book (though not in his foreword to Gardner’s Genesis of the Grail Kings)?

2) What can any of us do? Is it already too late? Certainly if time-travel is possible, we can undo what they have wrought. [StealthSkater note: Montauk proponents have said that a "Project K.O.A.L.A" has attempted to minimize the damage done by tinkering with timeline manipulations. Also possibly related is a reported "Project Looking Glass" that may do more than just "look backwards in time" => doc pdf URL ]

3) What "alliances" have been made with future people such as those who contacted me on the computer that was shut down while Barbi and I were in Chichen Itza in 1993? I still am not sure about that, but how else does something get into personal files of a computer that is shut down? What is their plan and are the aliens hostile to our early Earth colonizers of space? Was Kissinger speaking literally or just joking about the "Intergalactic Brotherhood"? [StealthSkater note: former ELINT Sgt. Dan Sherman said that he was trained to maintain contact with an alien race via a special computer to prepare for a future Earth catastrophe ("Project Preserve Destiny") => doc pdf URL ]

4) Does time-travel ever exist without severe dissociation such as various Montauk books and the Philadelphia Experiment illustrated. I know a person who has seen Al Bielek’s time machine but am not sure it does more than viewing like a "Stone". Tesla’s great grand niece worked for me and she couldn’t say why he quit the Philadelphia Experiment. But I think he was able to see how unethical governments would use this technology. Check the provenance of the RCA Corporation radio equipment known as FRR 24 and ask how did it develop from what had been known before. [StealthSkater note: some of this is archived at doc pdf URL ]

5) Do we all need tachyon (i.e., faster-than-light) devices to stop remote hypnosis and thought cloning? Would the Church of Scientology or other organizations use these things against us even if the DIA (which has 5 times the CIA budget) wouldn’t? The independent science councils do not think SDI’s stated purpose against Korea and the like has any validity.

6) What should be obvious to all observers of ethics in government and big business (Enron, BCCI, S&L, Iran/Contra, Opium Wars – just to name a few associated with the Bush paladins of the Russell Merovingians) is that no more "organized" criminals walk the streets than those sitting at board room tables or stock exchanges. The Economist correctly states in their millennium issue that all bureaucracy coming after Napoleon and the standing armies he necessitated are “inhumane”.

7) The Big Lie (!) is an effective tool to ridicule or circumvent naďve, good, and trusting people. Watch out for a "Matrix" or worse. Give serious thought to shooting all gurus who need you to follow them. As the movie Network said: “I’m mad as Hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!”

Will the human race achieve the necessary critical mass of awareness to “make it so” as Jean Luc Picard is wont to say on Star Trek? We must end the program called "education" or at least throw it out in exchange for one that does something other than put glorified baby-sitters without authority in an untenable situation. The hands of teachers must not be tied, and the result should be determined by the attendance and collective interest rather than forced participation. Learning should not end at some specified age. And the one pie Malthusian ethic must be dumped.

Here is a site promoting Preston Nichols which might even be done by him or his semi-fraudulent (according to Jesse Ventura recently) gang. It includes a book I wrote, and addresses facts Jesse was not looking for that Preston is correctly talking about. Same with Swerdlow - attunement and mind control are a large part of what Tesla Tech is now being used for - see threads on Omega Stations, Frequency Fence and HAARP, etc.. Jesse needs a real researcher like me - but if truth ever appeared on his show he might gain traction in the minds of people. Imagine if people actually started learning?

https://concen.org/content/preston-n...-research-pack
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-30-2015 at 11:59 AM.

This jumble of posts from a previous research group over a decade ago might have some interest or relevance here.

Dear JB

The Aztecs were a coming together of a lot of tribes including those on the Western or Pacific coasts.

The Chichimecs probably came from the far north (Cahokia) and Gordon Brotherston's book from the British Museum has many interesting things detailing this (Painted Books of MesoAmerica). The stele I found as this story continues may well have been put there by the Chichimecs and includes 'time-viewing'. Actually a hereditary (The Navajo Elders called her Keltic Warrior and she had 'blood' of Melungeons.) who is a Masters of Archaeology said it was time travel. She also has seen Al Bielek's machine and checked certain things out with him when I gave her the photos. This is the MOST fantastic thing and my life is nowhere near the same since finding these things.

Your link did not open for me - are you saying my article is displayed there?

No, Robert, it was coincidence that I should be looking at a site that has ancient buildings when presto! the 495 people who were guests all left at once and I could get into this site. Your post was the first I found, and lo and behold, you're in Mexico. And I'm in Bolivia. No match, not on the surface.

Kukulkan shows us where it is.

... in relation to Giza, which means contact and a world empire uniting the Old and New worlds.

Question: how frustrating is it convincing others that Kukulcan is linked with Giza?

Dear JB

It is very frustrating but over the last two decades the proof comes in every week - and it always proves me right. So I continue despite having invested my total fortune in trying to bring that stele to light.

Two questions

Robert, you mentioned a stele you found. What is significant about it?

Been giving a lot of thought to the 1943-83 time loop that came out of the Montauk Project. In my understanding, 1984 was really 1943, '85 was '44 and this is really 1963, or rather, the events that played out in that year will reoccur both on a personal and a societal level. In other words, another Kennedy-like assassination already occurred, the Vietnam war is in the planning stages, and 1963-events are happening again. Would you agree with this assessment? If not, how would you describe this time-loop, if indeed it happened. You told Jack Landman that you don't go along with everything you've read about Montauk. Is the time-loop theory one of them?

Otis /\/\ooin

Dear John

Time loop - how does that work?

Alternate possibilities and dimensions might allow for anything (read Sir Martin Rees - the Royal astronomer).

Have you read Ong's Hat stuff - Preston Nichols goes too far too.

Al Bielek looked at the photos of my stele and the archy who showed them to him said the 88 points created by the lines on its astronomical panel were part of his machine's physics.

I am not sure about physical time travel but I am pretty sure about time viewing.

When I returned home from finding this stele - a frontispiece to a paper on TT was on my lady's turned-off computer. I have a design that includes TT and dimensional travel.

Here is another article you might like - Heyerdahl mostly.

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=31460

Teo and Deo went sailing...

Robert,

thanks for sharing your research on Old-New world plants. Olive Dickason allows for a west to east diffusion across the Pacific but all bets are still off in regards to an Atlantic diffusionary model.

Your mention of a Sanscrit influence on MesoAmerican cultures show up in the word for God, Teo as in Teohuanaco, and yet it's ignored. I think we'll just have to ignore the ignorers and press on with our research.

Heyerdahl put his money into proving a connection between Egypt and Peru, only to have the world ignore his findings. But you take up his cause and make inroads on his findings. That's what will eventually happen. The weight of evidence will eventually bring down the Iron Curtain of Discovery that sits atop the Mid-Atlantic ridge. One artifact at a time.

However discouraging the fight, it is a good one, and you will find your reward in the acceptance your work is receiving from like-minded researchers. Don't lose sight of the progress you've made. The Iron Curtain rips with each new discovery.

Time-Loops: The Montauk group in 1983, traveled back forty years to rescue the USS Eldridge from failure, thus opening an artificial temporal loop that will repeat itself infinitely. Look on the bright side, we won't experience the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 because we are still repeating the events that took place between 1943 to '83, locked in that time loop.

That's the theory. How it plays out is that world and personal events will simply repeat themselve and we will never get to 1984. But we will always have the cold war, Korea, the moon race, Vietnam, Nixon and another major rock star dying 2 years before the loop repeats itself.

The Montauk stuff scared the living daylights out of me. Tell me I'm wrong. Better still, if the world goes 4th density on Eve's Eve, 2012, I was wrong.

Mooin Digging for Diamonds Posts: 492Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:20 pmLocation: Cape Breton Island

Neocatastrophist Ted Holden

When the student is ready, Grasshopper, the url will appear.

I feel that way about bearfabrique dot org, a site honoring the work of Immanuel Velivkovsky. They're post-Velivkovskian researchers, calling themselves neocatastrophists, out to test his theories with hard science, in particular by studying ice core samples.

They try to answer my question, what's different about Earth now than before the Pliestocene Extinction of 12,000 ago, that we have more compact versions of the beaver. bear, elephant, and so on?

I'm a great fan of I.V. as you know, but I'm also an Ev Cochrane fan http://www.knowledge.co.uk/sis/silver/cochrane.htm whose Saturn Theory helps solve the giantism anomaly if we accept the following theory: The solar system was different before the Hapgood Event. We had a different sun. Ancient sky art shows five planets in a polar alignment, one above the other so that when they align it looks like an eye, The Eye of God, looking down on you. Is that true?

I don't know if we'll find the answer in reading ice cores, but the bearfabrique site finds the following to be true of pre-12000 Earth:

The north pole was in Hudson's Bay, 2500 miles from where it is today. Or was it the south pole back then?

The Beringian land corridor was a West to East continental mass. Picture the MacKenzie delta ice free and thriving with life, as the Dene stories suggest. Also picture a civilization in flower for at least 50,000 years, to have witnessed two precessions of the equinox.

http://www.bearfabrique.org/Catastrophi ... anims.html

Oh yeah, these guys recognize the rediculous notion of blaming the Pleistocene extinction on roving bands of native hunters, almost to say --- if we restore native hunting rights today it'll lead to the wholesale destruction of 70 genera of fauna, just like it did 12,000 years ago.

We should honor the archeoidiots who say natives overhunted the mammoth into extinction with the Stoopid of the Year Award.

I'm just kidding. LOL But spend some time at bearfabrique. They discuss a cool term called Hipsothermal, a period of 6000 years which showed a 4 degree higher temperature, starting in 8000 bc. The Flem-ath's make a big deal about agriculture starting on that date.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 05-02-2015 at 05:25 AM.

But the major power source Tesla was working on is a Unified Force field leading to dimensionsal energy tap-ins which he said caused him to see past, and future simultaneously. In my book on him I explain his work on the attention point to overcome deep psychological and even matter dysfunction. Tesla used the Earth Grid and air or ether forces - he used what works and did not abide stupid academic me-too think. The possibility of energy sources in ancient times that no historian working for the paradigm will discuss grows more realistic every day. Dr. Don Robins described megaliths as macrochips - he was a very accomplished person in archaeology whose inventions bring us better means to date artifacts and many other things. The Dragon Project researchers included Cambridge mathematicians using magnetometers. It is near to certain that attunement sciences and metaphysics was more developed before the Carolina Bays event destroyed most cities and killed most humans. Today you will hear scientists working on Gravitational Wave research say metaphysics is more real than old physics. The pentagon dodecahedron allowed major energy flows through the megaliths - it had twelve major center points and our Mr. Brown has calculated three of them. Ivan Sanderson added more and I think Mt. Yamato or another part of the Antarctic is one as well. Everyone agrees (most real thinkers) that the Great Pyramid was central to it but it was built long after the people with the real knowledge had used smaller structures there to affect many things including advanced psychic ability.

In the research on Pine Gap we have submarines with antennae being powered at a great distance - VRIL antennae receiving power from the Megalithic power plant could do likewise. Indeed we have a modern day effort to use the Earth Energy Grid. Tesla probably would roll over in his grave. The Pentagon dodecahedron and Earth Energy Grid is now a lot more powerful. Imagine an antennae flexing with nanotubes and superconductive material that is insulated, reaching into a black hole or other dimension to bring back energy to travel beyond warp speed.

http://www.millennium-ark.net/stans....ne_Gap_CC.html

In my book Chichen Itza - Time: I recount how I was sent a message to a turned off computer while I was away seeing the Pyramid at Chichen Itza. The message was the first page of a treatise on Time Travel by a person who I could find no evidence existed. Here is a report which validates this as a possibility.

"According to the physicists’ calculations, the Higgs singlet may be able to travel in a fifth dimension (a dimension beyond our four-dimensional universe). But for this theory to hold true, our universe needs to abide by the laws of “M-theory,” a theory that requires there to be 10 or 11 dimensions (basically an extension of string theory).

In M-theory, our Universe is only one of many universes that can be envisaged as layers of an onion skin, each layer being a different universe. The skin that represents our Universe is known as a “brane” and it is stacked atop other branes as part of the “bulk.”

In the bulk, some forces, such as gravity, are predicted to permeate from one brane to the next. The details of M-theory are complex, and as yet unconfirmed, but the high-energy collisions inside the LHC may produce artifacts (such as short-lived micro-black holes) that reveal the presence of these predicted extra dimensions.

So, assuming M-theory describes the real nature of our Universe, how could we detect a Higgs singlet? If this particle only travels in a fifth dimension, time in our Universe isn’t of consequence to that particle, so it could be created by the LHC in the fifth dimension, and when it decays, its “decay particles” (i.e. everyday particles that the Higgs singlet will create after it dies) will be detected at an arbitrary time.

This arbitrary time could be in the past, before the particle was even generated, or even in the future. Therefore, if physicists see particles spontaneously pop into existence before an LHC collision even occurs, that could be indicative of the Higgs singlet decay particles appearing in our universe. Simple!

SLIDE SHOW: Top 5 Time Travel Methods from the Movies

But what of the Grandfather Paradox? If a Higgs singlet can pop into existence before it is created, wouldn’t that cause all kinds of kinks in the space-time continuum?

“One of the attractive things about this approach to time travel is that it avoids all the big paradoxes,” Weiler said. “Because time travel is limited to these special particles, it is not possible for a man to travel back in time and murder one of his parents before he himself is born, for example. However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future.”

So, the upshot is that a person couldn’t go back in time to kill his or her grandfather (because only Higgs singlets have time-traveling abilities). But, if an assassin could manipulate a signal consisting of time-traveling Higgs singlets, they could send a message to someone else to kill their (or someone else’s) grandfather!"

http://news.discovery.com/space/coul...her-110316.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 10:18 AM.

http://sas.uwaterloo.ca/~cgsmall/ontology.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KP1vWkQ6Y

http://www.technologybloggers.org/.....ime-travel-fea...

Apr 1, 2013 - Ground-breaking research has emerged this morning, as scientists from the LHC released verified data that proves the existence (and therefore ...

Kaku has addressed scientists who are almost always wrong (The majority of professors and teachers.) as "know nothing scientists".

Here is a very simple way to get up to speed on Futurescape, which is amazingly open considering what black ops usually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpbSSqqO11U

You can listen to Michio Kaku describe the use of Black Holes to travel; through time and folding space or a wormhole to distant parts of universe. Obviously the first step is the use of robots, sentient and otherwise. Personally it would not surprise me if something like the movie Contact (Which also had James Woods playing a different role than on Futurescape.) is already underway. Stealthskater once said Unitel had a wormhole. Maybe someone already did it and that is why we have all the explosion in technology. It is said by many mystics like Vivekananda that they travel soulfully through space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzpVEWOl1s

I watched a Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on March 28th 2015. I don't have much difficulty with the thought process used by Jesse as he basically called the likes of Preston Nichols and Stuart Swerdlow or others to task. But it was not enough to just make mention of CERN or maintain Time Travel does not exist if physical human bodies do not travel. In the end it was just more sensationalistic pablum for entertainment purposes. He could have gone further than calling it imagination when Swerdlow sought to give insight to the need for attunement in the process too.

A whole load of crap could have been Jesse's target if that is all he wished to do. He could have covered Al Bielek and made him known for the fraud he was. He could have tackled the whole Bible Narrative that supports alien theories such as this one. http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm

But if he wanted to cover Time Travel in all it's scientific forms including "viewing" and quantum teleporting of sentient robots he can call on me or Kaku.

http://interviewly.com/i/dr-michio-kaku-mar-2014-reddit

http://www.gizmag.com/quantum-theory...1bc96-91426461

The same people proved Einstein's spooky action-at-a-distance. But it doesn't actually prove they know what is going on. I posit dimensional knowledge transfer is part of it and we can contact other parts of universe through informational wormholes or folded space (Einstein). Sir Martin Rees says we have dopplegangers in alternative or other universes. If like particles (exact) exist - then there is contact likely through ESP or dimensional means.