Thread: The MOST Important Man of the 20th Century

Red face The MOST Important Man of the 20th Century

Who do you think was the most important person in the 20th Century? If you chose FDR like Time Magazine did you would certainly have the support of most of the population. What if I told you FDR was counseled and received support from a man who was the head of the Texas Ku Klux Klan and that he was the seventh child of a seventh child with special spiritual interests and gifts? If I told you his family was the recipient of Jean Lafitte's great empire and Galveston home would that surprise you? It surprised Jim Marr's when I told him and he was doing his book research for a book comparing Hitler's Reich and America.

But you would have to know Lafitte was an alchemist and member of the Rothschild extended family for centuries back to the Alumbrados Cathars to get the real meaning of all of this. The Alumbrados included the King Maker Catherine De Medicis and other esotericists including Nostradamus who she protected from the Inquisition. They later founded the Jesuits and are the Illuminati of that era and the very name Alumbrados means Illuminati. The hide in plain sight agenda works because they actually try to educate people and don't mind sharing power if people show merit (It is a meritocracy that works.). But does that mean Lafitte was a racist and a Jew? I don't think he was racist but many Cathars were Jews and I think everyone accepts the Rothschilds are Jewish even though they are more correctly termed Benjaminites or Judean Satrap overlords. Please see the thread about the recent archaeology discoveries which prove my history in this regard - No Jews Enslaved in so-called Diaspora.

Jim Marrs sent me copies of the family tree found in Franz Josef's Hapsburg family book, because he knew I had said these things for at least two years while on his official site. Lafitte had many children of mixed racial background and the New Orleans records were destroyed which would prove that - I think his brothers (Top Masons) also had such children who set the fires which destroyed those records. It would not surprise me if House's father was one of their children. Do you find it humorous to learn the Grand Wizard of the KKK in Texas had such ties? It is not unusual, it is the safest place for mixed race people.

Now we start a more serious investigation of the actual man who is the most important person in the 20th Century. He is the modern day King Maker, who spiritually RAN Woodrow Wilson into a vegetative state and Wilson admitted their relationship was that of alters. This is why I often say the movie Birth of a Nation should be shown to every child in school. I think some people would see Woodrow Wilson welcoming tens of thousands of KKK hooded cretins marching up Pennsylvania Ave. and start to search for answers.

"In 1913, Colonel Edward Mandell House helped to pick the charter members of the original Federal Reserve Board.

Edward Mandell House (originally “Huis” which became “House”) was born July 26, 1858 in Houston, Texas. He became active in Texas politics and served as an advisor to President Woodrow Wilson, particularly in the area of foreign affairs. House functioned as Wilson's chief negotiator in Europe during the negotiations for peace (1917-1919), and as chief deputy for Wilson at the Paris Peace Conference. He died on March 28, 1938 in New York City.

Edward and his father had friends in the Ku Klux Klan. The Klan dispensed vigilante justice after the Civil War. In 1880 a new legitimate group was in charge of dispensing justice in Texas -- the Texas Rangers. Many of the Texas Rangers were members of the Klan. Edward was the new master. Edward gained their loyalty by stroking their egos. Edward would use his money and influence to try and make them famous. Edward eventually inherited the Texas Ku Klux Klan.

Edward Mandell House helped to make four men governor of Texas: James S. Hogg (1892), Charles A. Culberson (1894), Joseph D. Sayers (1898), and S. W.T. Lanham (1902). After the election House acted as unofficial advisor to each governor. Hogg gave House the title "Colonel" by promoting House to his staff.

Edward wanted to control more than Texas, Edward wanted to control the country. Edward would do so by becoming a king maker instead of a king. Edward knew that if he could control two or three men in the Senate, two or three men in the House; and the President, he could control the country.

Edward would influence the candidate from behind the scenes. The people would perceive one man was representing them, when in reality; an entirely different man was in control. House didn't need to influence millions of people; he need only influence a handful of men. Edward would help establish a secret society in America that would operate in the same fashion -- the Council on Foreign Relations.

Edward Mandell House was instrumental in getting Woodrow Wilson elected as President. Edward had the support of William Jennings Bryan and the financial backing of the House of Rockefeller's National City Bank. Edward became Wilson's closest unofficial advisor.

Edward Mandell House and some of his schoolmates were also members of Cecil Rhodes Round Table group. The Round Table Group, the back bone of the Secret Society, had four pet projects, a graduated income tax, a central bank, creation of a Central Intelligence Agency, and the League of Nations.

Between 1901 and 1913 the House of Morgan and the House of Rockefeller formed close alliances with the Dukes and the Mellons. This group consolidated their power and came to dominate other Wall Street powers including: Carnegie, Whitney, Vanderbilt, Brown-Harriman, and Dillon-Reed. The Round Table Group wanted to control the people by having the government tax people and deposit the peoples money in a central bank. The Group would take control of the bank and therefore have control of the money. The Group would take control of the State Department and formulate government policy, which would determine how the money was spent. The Group would control the CIA which would gather information about people, and script and produce psycho-political operations focused at the people to influence them to act in accord with Round Table Group State Department policy decisions. The Group would work to consolidate all the nations of the world into a single nation, with a single central bank under their control, and a single International Security System. Some of the first legislation of the Wilson Administration was the institution of the graduated income tax (1913) and the creation of a central bank called the Federal Reserve. An inheritance tax was also instituted. These tax laws were used to rationalize the need for legislation that allowed the establishment of tax-exempt foundations. The tax-exempt foundations became the link between the Group member's private corporations and the University system. The Group would control the Universities by controlling the sources of their funding. The funding was money sheltered from taxes being channeled in ways which would help achieve Round Table Group aims.

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with President Woodrow Wilson:

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”"

http://www.gemworld.com/edmandellhouse.htm

Because the pirates like Jean Lafitte were often agents or spies for more than one nation I suspect the Morgans are similarly connected to the Rothschilds. There is absolute proof that J. Pierpont Morgan was their agent. I have a thread on the Tredegar Morgans and those who controlled Jamaica but I cannot prove my suspicions about the Tredegar Morgans being the same family as J.P. Morgan.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-28-2015 at 01:38 AM.

The story is far larger than many authors have caught on to. Most authors writing about the FED or the shadow government and Illuminati are dupes of one form or another. It includes the Delanos in running the Opium Wars as I have shown elsewhere on this site. It is most important to understand how a soul can be "grabbed" and controlled - which I have also described in many places and threads here.

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W.W.* {Wilson - who FDR knew House was in control of along with the very bankers he is referring to.} The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Col. Edward Mandell House, November 21, 1933, F.D.R.: His Personal Letters (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce 1950), p. 373.....

Given the long historical association — since the late 18th century — of the Roosevelt and Delano families with New York finance and FDR's own career from 1921 to 1928 as banker and speculator at 120 Broadway and 55 Liberty Street, such a theme should not come as a surprise to the reader. On the other hand, FDR biographers Schlesinger, Davis, Freidel, and otherwise accurate Roosevelt commentators appear to avoid penetrating very far into the recorded and documented links between New York bankers and FDR. We intend to present the facts of the relationship, as recorded in FDR's letter files. These are new facts only in the sense that they have not previously been published; they are readily available in the archives for research, and consideration of this information suggests a reassessment of FDR's role in the history of the 20th century."
    http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-fdr-ch1.html

In order to fully comprehend what and who runs the show you will have to read the thread Illuminati in Kentucky and begin researching the Copperheads or Freemasonic Order of the Golden Circle (Centurion in 99 other places which includes the likes of Cecil Rhodes' Round Tables and scholarships). Read about Rhodes and Hitler having 'visions' here. The Knights of the KKK and Round Table have a long history back further than the Knights Templar. The next linked author talks about P2 and Illuminati (being primo genitor as well - see my thread An Illuminatus Speaks for confirmation thereof). I was offered the Gelli story through the Mafia historian who met with Gelli and who wrote a book he wanted (I had turned it down.). I can go further into what P2 was - the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion. You can read it under the thread Every Person has Divine Potential if you are subscribed to scrib'd (I get not a penny from them and they have a couple of my books.) or you can buy the book at lulu or here, titled Hitler v. Frabato and 'The Charm of Making'.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va..._vatican23.htm

There was another man of major importance to America who brought Wilson to the stage. He also was a major league occultist and in fact a Gurdjieffian. His name alone represents his roots. He is Bernard Baruch and that last name tells you he is a Merovingian or from the family of Jesus. They are always found alongside their close confreres the Benjaminites who are given the monopoly on Usury to the point of having a role in the making of the clay tablets that money was under Nebuchadnezzar. Those clay tablets are said to be the first coin of the realm. Guess who re-wrote the Hebrew Bible at this time in the so-called Diaspora? Yep - those very Satrap overlords who were being thrown out of Palestine again, by the people. But history and pulpit-pounders do not tell that part of the truth.

"Bernard Mannes Baruch brought Woodrow Wilson to the Democratic Party headquarters in New York in 1912, 'leading him like one would a poodle on a string.' Woodrow Wilson received an, 'indoctrination course,' from the leaders convened there." - James Perloff

Baruch was involved with FDR in the Oak Island venture with Frank Lloyd Wright who is also a major occult man involved with Gurdjieff who named his estate Taliesin - see thread. FDR appointed them to do the same thing House did after his war, re-construct Europe. And we also find Baruch as the Wartime administrator of purchasing who worked VERY closely with the DuPont family. So closely that he received a fortune from his efforts. Are you seeing why my history is a history never told in the media including schools? But it is no cause for racism against Jews as many sites will be seen doing. It was the Jews who threw them out of Palestine on at least two occasions, despite Chanukah being a celebration of their return. Please read the thread on the Halakah to see what real vampires do to their own kind - or learn about Hitler's Rothschild DNA. But do not think this means any of the elite are evil - it is more complex than that. This site is one of the usual kind which truly is anti-Semitic and stupid. They are the real reason why Satrap overlords and corrupt bureaucrats exist. THEY are the kind who engage in burning books and Cathari rather than studying their true spiritual and soulful composition or what the family of Jesus has tried to teach for thousands of years.

http://www.unique-design.net/library...ot/wilson.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-29-2015 at 11:48 AM.

I suppose I should give a little more insight to many of the claims I have made regarding Jean Lafitte. In the process of writing my book on Synarchy and the Pirates I was in touch with one of his descendants or a descendant of the family who is a lawyer in France. He sent me information about their family, a Mssr. LaTour and Edward Livingstone. Livingstone was associated with Andrew Jackson who double-crossed Lafitte and all the blacks who fought to defeat the British. He was a Minister Plenipotentiary like my ancestor Rufus King and Pierre DuPont de Nemours. The Duponts relocated to Delaware near their Royal cousins the Hapsburgs and Napoleon's brother Joseph. I did a book on Napoleon and Josephine whose origins in the Caribbean play a role in all of this. It is too much to even summarize.

Nemours was a commune near the French border where Lafitte did the transaction with Engels - in one source I found. I think Sutton raises the matter of Jackson being the last anti-elitist. I found lots of evidence that Jackson fought the bankers and Rothschilds who Jean Lafitte worked for after being forced to leave Texas and Barateria, Louisiana and go underground. Lafitte had been promised a sovereign station for he and his friends who fought and won the Battle of New Orleans so I empathize with him. His work as a spy seems a lot like the Templars who I suspect his family included in Cathar times. I also found where Lafitte worked with people in St. Louis to start the union movement and support for that will be found in the following quote of Sutton's esteemed work. YES - why did I have to point out to Jim Marrs (A Texan) that Edward Mandell House and his father before him were seventh sons who took over Lafitte's house in Galveston and amazingly also all his businesses - and we both cannot yet prove the Houses are his offspring.

"The conduit for financing the printing of the Manifesto was none other than Louisiana pirate Jean Laffite, who was, among his later occupations, a spy for Spain and a courier for a group of American bankers.

The evidence for this twist in modern history has been ignored by modern historians although the documents, authenticated by Library of Congress and other sources, have been available for some 30 years.

It is extraordinary that the first academics to report this source of financing for Marx were writing in French, not English! It was a French book by Georges Blond entitled Histoire de la Filibuste that contains the remarkable story of Karl Marx as a friend of Jean Laffite the pirate who "financed the printing of the Manifesto of the Communist party." Where did Blond get his information? It originated in two privately printed books published in New Orleans by Stanley Clisby Arthur, Jean Laffite, the Gentleman Rover and The Journal of Jean Laffite. These books contain original documents describing meetings between Marx and Laffite and the method used to finance the Manifesto.

Now of course if you look up the name Jean Laffite in the Encyclopedia Britannica, you will learn that Laffite died in 1823 and therefore could not possibly have financed Marx in 1847 and 1848. Unfortunately the Britannica is wrong, as it is on many other points. Laffite went underground about 1820 and lived a long and exciting life as courier for American bankers and businessmen.

Laffite's courier and underground work for American bankers is noted in The Journal:

We employed four men as secret officers to spy and report every pertinent conversation and to make verbal reports about any new happenings. We carried out our secret missions very well. We had only two ships operating under private contract with banking interests in Philadelphia. We decided, and took our oath, never to visit saloons or travel the same route twice, or ever go back to Louisiana, Texas or Cuba or any of the Spanish speaking countries.^

In the same Journal under date of April 24, 1848 we find the note:

My interviews were brief, but direct. I lived at the home of Mr. Louis Bertillon in Paris and sometimes hotels. I met Mr. Michel Chevreul, Mr. Louis Braille, Mr. Augustin Thierry, Mr. Alexis de Tocqueville, Mr. Karl Marx, Mr. Frederic Engels, Mr. Daguerre and many others. (5)

Then Laffite goes on to the eye-opening statement:

Nobody knew the real facts about my mission in Europe. I opened an account in a bank in Paris, a credit in escrow to finance two young men, Mr. Marx and Mr. Engels to help bring about the revolution of working men of the world. They are now working at it. (6)

So here we have it. Jean Laffite was the agent of American banking interests and arranged for the financing of the Manifesto. In The Journal the reader will find other prominent names, i.e., Dupont, Peabody, Lincoln and so on. (I found separate sources talking about Lafitte wearing a Masonic apron in Washington at a meeting with important Masons {Fraternally connected is one code for these associations you will see vis a vis Greeley in the following.} long after his supposed death.)

While Jean Laffite was in Brussels he wrote at length to his artist friend De Franca in St. Louis, Missouri about financing Marx. Here's the translation of the letter dated September 29, 1847:

I am leaving Brussels for Paris, in three or four weeks I will go to Amsterdam, then enroute for America. I have had a number of conversations with Mr. Marx and Mr. Engels, but have refused to participate in the conferences with the other debaters to compose the manifest, because I do not wish to be identified with the other men.

Mr. Engels is going with me to Paris so that I may prepare a schedule to finance Mr. Marx and him, for a long time in advance, to proceed with their manuscripts, and to put in texts "Capital and Labor." From the beginning it seemed to me that the two young men are themselves gifted and endowed, I firmly believe, with the highest intelligence and that they merit this is justified by the statistic research in the discovery on "La Categorie du Capital,"

Value, Price and Profit.

They have penetrated a forgotten time in the exploitation of man by man without halt. From the Serf, of the Feudal Slave, and the Salaried Slave, they discover that exploitation is at the base of all evil. It has taken a long time to prepare "The manifests for the workers of the world." A great debate took place between the two young men and others from Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, and others from the Swiss Republic.

I am enthused in regard to the manifests and other prospects for the future, as I heartily support the two young men. I hope and I pray that the projects may become joined in a strong doctrine to shake the foundations of the highest dynasties and leave them to be devoured by the lower masses.

Mr. Marx advises and warns me not to plunge into all America with the manifests because there are others of the same kind for New York. But I hope that Jean or Harry will show the manifests to Mr. Joshua Speed, and he, in his turn, can show them to Mr. Lincoln. I know that nothing else can confuse it, as it would have the same chance. Its reception at Washington would be a sacred promise that the path that I am on is in conformity with the policy at present pursued in the Republic of Texas.

Mr. Marx accepts some of my texts on the communes that I was forced to abandon some time ago, weighing carefully rules and regulations not based on a strong foundation, as so-called pure and simple Utopia, without preamble or body, without an apparent base to build on. I was in accord with the two young men at this date, apropos of my Utopian dreams of the past.

The sacrifice was made to preserve the great manuscript that was composed and its constitution, to endure forever with the radiance of the stars, but not for those in power to abuse or exploit.

Oh! to my dismay; I have agreed to the abuses practiced in the last part of the same year after the Dragon was eradicated and utterly abolished. I have described my second commune which I was forced to break up and abandon to the flambeau March 3, 1821, I then took the resolution to withdraw without convert. I am no longer aiding those who are opposed to my principles. {Code and subterfuge}

I must stop. I will bring several manuscripts and the manifest. I hope that Jules and Glenn (Presumably his children.) are progressing at school with Miss Wing and Miss Burgess. I know they have much patience as teachers. Glenn is not as strong as Jules. (6)

The second source of American financing for Karl Marx came from Charles Anderson Dana, Editor of the New York Tribune owned by Horace Greeley. Both Dana and Greeley were fraternally associated with the Clinton Roosevelt we cited in Chapter Three and with his Roosevelt Manifesto for dictatorial government. Dana hired Marx to write for the New York Tribune. This Marx did, in over 500 articles spread over ten years from 1851 to 1861."

http://archive.org/stream/TheWorldOr...utton_djvu.txt

It is of special importance that Sutton found the reference to a Roosevelt Manifesto for dictatorial government. You probably know that is what happened - not communism!
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 06:57 AM.

And if Christians are often espousing anti-Semitism such as was done during the House Un-American Activities Committee by it's chairman Mississippi Senator John Stennis. He who is honored with his name on an aircraft carrier today said "They killed our Savior"; long after we fought Hitler (a Jew) to stop anti-Semitism. What does this say about our society? It gets worse as you look more deeply into the matter of our society. There are international banking interests such as you see in the movie titled The International with Clive Owen that imitates BCCI which George Bush Sr. had ties to. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963178/ Henry Ford wrote about these matters before WWII in a book titled The International Jew. He was forced to recant and became accused of anti-Semitism.

It gets very confusing when you see former Nazi officer Heinz Kissinger and his brother who has been in charge of the Russell Foundation oversight of all major charitable Foundations taking control of the Ford Foundation for a while. You should know Kissinger learned a lot as an aide to Bernard Baruch in the negotiations to re-construct Europe. And you should know Kissinger is a wanted criminal according to the International Court in The Hague. But Bush Jr. said he would have his troops invade The Hague if they ever served Kissinger with their warrant and took him to trial for war crimes, from his time as Nixon's main man or overseer.

Then you get Eustace Mullins who detailed a lot more than Henry Ford did about international banking interests. And somehow Scientology authors say the Fed is bad as they re-write and plagiarize Mullin's excellent research. But fortunately Mullins was still alive enough to say they are putting words in his mouth. He does not say the Fed is a bad thing. What we have is a whole load of crap!!! Jews who do not know what a Jew is or where their language Hebrew originates are part of the problem. Political abuse of religion or vice versa should be addressed in comparative religious studies all through school.

http://www.eustacemullins.us/wp-cont...0(1991-97).pdf

If you read Mullins and his horror story of persecution at the hands of the Anti-Defamation League and Judges like Greene (Grunhaus when a German) you will wonder why he is so incensed if you know about J. Edgar Hoover and five decades of tyranny and deviate control of America. I hope you have seen Leonardo Di Caprio acting as J. Edgar. But read on past Waco and Ruby Ridge debacles and keep asking questions as you go. Then remember what 'playing both ends against the middle' (See my book titled The Hegelian Dialectic and read about Joseph Brant here) has always achieved ever since the invention of Heaven and Hell or Women are the Harbingers of the Original Sin. SIN = Self-Inflicted NONsense!

My analysis of the totality of Mullins is that he was targeted and harassed into a state not unlike his mentor Ezra Pound and that he was not a great researcher on matters related to Hitler and Jews who he writes about incessantly, like many of his conspiratorial offspring. But he deserves to be read for the actual content and facts he presents - just make sure you question it.

You will find I am often placing other links and as much information as possible to support what I say. I hope my authentication stands up well against academic me-too think. In truth my sources include the best Nobel Laureates and researchers as well as sources which may seem less reputable. No matter which, they should all be questioned as should I be questioned. The next report documents a little about Bushco and BCCI which I first clued into while watching the movie JFK near the end when they comment on Clay Shaw's little phone book. Of course the media hatchet job on Garrison was not corrected when the CIA admitted Shaw was exactly what the New Orleans District Attorney accused him of; and which the Dulles deviates refused to release information on, despite it shedding real light on the assassination and their own involvement in it, along with George Bush.

"Two decades ago, the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) was a highly respected financial titan. In 1987, when its subsidiary helped finance a deal involving Texas oilman George W. Bush, the bank appeared to be a reputable institution, with attractive branch offices, a traveler's check business, and a solid reputation for financing international trade. It had high-powered allies in Washington and boasted relationships with respected figures around the world.

All that changed in early 1988, when John Kerry, then a young senator from Massachusetts, decided to probe the finances of Latin American drug cartels. {It is hard for me to believe Kerry did not 'get the goods on' George I.} Over the next three years, Kerry fought against intense opposition from vested interests at home and abroad, from senior members of his own party; and from the Reagan and Bush administrations, none of whom were eager to see him succeed.

By the end, Kerry had helped dismantle a massive criminal enterprise and exposed the infrastructure of BCCI and its affiliated institutions, a web that law enforcement officials today acknowledge would become a model for international terrorist financing. As Kerry's investigation revealed in the late 1980s and early 1990s, BCCI was interested in more than just enriching its clients--it had a fundamentally anti-Western mission. Among the stated goals of its Pakistani founder were to "fight the evil influence of the West," and finance Muslim terrorist organizations. In retrospect, Kerry's investigation had uncovered an institution at the fulcrum of America's first great post-Cold War security challenge."
    Why was Bush on the Board of Carlyle Corporation alongside the Bin-Ladins?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...09.sirota.html

Americans will easily find censors hard at work hiding facts and attacking Gore Vidal or others who dare to write about the OKC bombing and 9-11. I especially find the whole thing of great interest after spending the bulk of my business years in the US. The CBC show Passionate Eye dealing with O'Neill and 9-11 is a great bit of journalism which I think tells enough of the story to make anyone wonder about what really happened or else they will have to say the government bureaucracy and it's leaders were completely useless and worse than moronic.

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/epis...ecrets-of-9-11
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 07:04 AM.

The Committees of 100 which have been a force in world politics for a long time now, were organized, funded and controlled by Cecil Rhodes and his intellectual descendants. However, this fact came to be, we should know Rhodes was a man under the control of very adept practitioners of occult arts. I cannot prove a connection with the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Circle and other 99 groups but I am near to certain there is such a connection. It is more than just the number 100 (the final member of a 99 group is a demon such as Hitler had Bathomet in the group he was part of - or was influenced by, just as was true of Rhodes - through a vision or remote possession). I do connect the dots in history back to the Bavarian Illuminati of Weishaupt founded by Goethe and even more adept occultists like St. Germain. Then came Carlyle who taught Ruskin who taught Rhodes. I do have the proof of the knowledge used to affect this control or RUN people.

"A similar situation existed in the United States. Colonel Edward Mandell House met Woodrow Wilson in 1911, gained his confidence, controlled President Wilson's administration from 1913-1918, and influenced other world leaders during that era. [5]

Fifteen years later (in 1932) Colonel House met Franklin Delano Roosevelt, gained his confidence, convinced FDR he should expand the power of the federal government, and "was called by some the Hidden Master of the New Deal."

How did Colonel House control President Wilson and President Roosevelt? He was a mystic, and he was deeply involved in the occult. [6]

Colonel House (and other members of the Inquiry) met the members of the Milner Group (Rhodes' secret society) at Versailles, and established the Council on Foreign Relations that controlled the U.S. government until David Rockefeller organized the Trilateral Commission in 1973. [7]"

http://www.newswithviews.com/Monteith/stanley106.htm

The following book is more insightful and expansive. In it you will see the Hegelian Dialectic of 'playing both ends against the middle' by use of the USA to affect the plan to unify Europe through two connected (or one) world wars. You might even understand double-talk like 'Evil Empire' buzz words from Reagan who was close friends with Gorbachev and Brezhinski will rise in importance for further examination. You might connect dots of your own from those wars to Korea and Vietnam as well as General Zia founding the Taliban with CIA support while the Shah and Saddam acted as their agents. You might question every act of the Military Industrial Complex which hopefully you remember Eisenhower warning us about. You might learn about what Reagan called the Iron Triangle and why he said there was less turnover in political people inside the USA than there was in Russia. I hope in time you will pore through Chomsky's volumes of proofs.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=dmV...ult%22&f=false

You will see no author who connects the dots to Lafitte or the Klan as well as I do. Another expert author here at W-M is Jordan Maxwell who says these important words.

"I go back into Woodrow Wilson's day-his connections with occult orders. He once said something of profound importance. He said, "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." That is a word for word quote, from something called The New Freedom in 1913.

— Jordan Maxwell / Matrix of Power"
    And after a year or two of reading you might chose to take advantage of my books (such as https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/syn...63804775?mt=11) and begin to see all of these things are not conspiracies against what is right or good. That people actually need governance due to their ignorance and fears of what their priestly interpreters have called occult. As those priests work a plan based on weakened occult rituals they seldom know enough about themself; while organizing crusades against children and Cathars, Scarlet Women or Harbingers of Sin, Pilgrims along the road to Jerusalem, citizens of Paradise or what Mormons call 'Bountiful',etc..

The "I' factor or Idiot factor you see in the Mormon god Moron I, is also in the acts of all who propose to be gurus and do not provide facts while telling you your opinion is your own and of as much value or importance as any fact or scientific theory.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/index.html
    http://themasonictrowel.com/
    http://scarletwoman.org/
    http://orderstjohn.org/
    Pierre Auguste Belmont who is the benefactor of the Eastern Star masonic outreach as well as The Preakness was a Rothschild agent like J. P. Morgan.
    http://www.easternstar.org/international-headquarters/
    http://freemasonrywatch.org/
    http://www.christianministriesintl.o...onic-Lodge.php

The Pilgrim Society and the Beacon Hill Mob has a lot of Russells in the Merovingian lineage, the nature of all universities in the US Ivy League has long standing roots in esoteric control and brainwashing. Skull and Bones, is just Yale's version and it is important for it's connections to the CIA and other bureaucracies. Edward Mandell House had no difficulty getting support from his occult brethren as he formed the secret agencies, Fed, UN, and other institutions of the shadow government.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=UJ5...ims%22&f=false

But why does any of this matter to you? You know where your ideas originate - they are yours and yours alone. You are not influenced by appeals to your base human urges (Machiavelli) or ego. Nope you got your insight direct from god, or some institution related to that CON game including schools such as Harvard as you see in the above book.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/astor.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Slavery, 'Colon'- ization & the fall of ethical family structure

Catalan is not far from Rennes le Chateau. It is near to certain that Columbus’ family were important Catalan ship owners or Admirals for millennia when the Tartessus/Iberian corporate Empire existed. Even Britannica admits he is Jewish which would indicate Cathar development was part of this family’s involvement. There should be much more research done into the Huguenot involvement of this family leading to other Merovingians in later eras like John Jacob Astor. The Lafittes also had to flee Spain during one of the programs to get Jewish people’s assets. But remember that none of these people are very exact about who or what a Jew is other than a religious cult that practices esoteric rituals which they also practice in their inner sanctums. When I wrote my book on the Pirates and Synarchy much of what it contains was not easily available or confirmable - maybe my efforts have lead to more disclosure such as seen in this website.
    http://www.historiaobscura.com/

Slavery was big business and it is debatable whether things were any better than the days when Greece used up so many lives in their mining operations that Joseph of Arimathaea duplicated for Rome. I have great respect for Cathar ecumenicism, women priests, free education, free medicine and other ways or means to give people insight to their human purpose and soul. But there are elements of The Halakah and other rituals of Judaism which are not in line with what my sensibilities tell me is right for the management of society. But that kind of thinking would allow Joseph of Arimathaea to operate Roman slave mines wouldn’t it?

One of these rationales is the ability to visualize a hierarchy of human rights that allows the existence of slavery or servitude in any form, such as the still existent 19th Century Scale of Nature. Early in his life even the well-educated Thomas Jefferson thought black people came about due to some white man mating with an orangutan. But clearly the Cathars were better than all other Old World Nations. The same can be said of the Jews and their treatment of their women to some degree. Yes, women were made chattel and slaves or servants to the hierarchy of men in Europe and Asia. It allowed the little men to feel powerful even though their leaders and Nobles could come by and screw their daughters and the priests had ample supply of Scarlet Women and ‘bastards’ to abuse due to the break up of the extended family which had protected children in Keltic times. It was still going on in Ireland during the last decade of the 20th Century as forced labor with illegitimates and their mothers were providing laundry cleaning in prisons or what could be called concentration camps.

One interpretation of Columbus’ ventures in America says when he could not find the Gold Mines like El Dorado he started using slavery as the way to justify his commercial purposes and get more investment for further ‘explorations’. Certainly he is central to the explosion of slaving and his acts are atrocious by any standards. Jean Lafitte is also a Spanish or Sephardic Jew (an alchemist by many accounts) and involved in slavery. I have done a book focused on Lafitte, Columbus and slavery in my Synarchy series. I have baptismal records and other things related to Lafitte that a modern day man named Patrick Lafitte sent to me. But I cannot say that the Lafittes came from Catalan as yet. He did claim to have noble lineage and his esoteric interests do jibe with these Catalan Tartessians who worked with the Iberian ventures including the Druidic University in the Rennes area which was there due to the natural pentagram and Earth Energy Grid importance of this most spiritual place. The Borgias are from this same area and they had the ‘remote poison’ or tepaphone that the Lost Chord technology had created. When you are the only people who have the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge that had allowed Greeks to summarily execute anyone who would share that knowledge then you are a real ‘master’ of men. We need people leading us who are not into such secret knowledge who are willing to share all knowledge that all people can use to help each other.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add content

Jesse James had more than a gun. Cecil Rhodes' had more than a psychic vision. You will probably think this group you read about is some form of evil, or bad act. It may have been a very important group in the final analysis, and you will have to go a lot further than these words I give you before you will know why that is true.

Was Colonel House a member of the FOGC? You can judge. Is it just an American Rosicrucian group? No, it operated (maybe still does in Thelemic societies) in 99 places around the world. It may have had a presence in the Golden Dawn and certainly it had an influence there.

This link does not know a great deal but what it says is important.

http://knightsofthegoldencircle.net/Introduction.html

Much of what Henry Makow is all about I oppose. He does tell some truth and you should read this. He does not seem to know that Lincoln was a member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three which was a major part of the formation of groups like the FOGC. All of them are collectively known as the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion - a centurion is derivative from one hundred, but the final member of these '99' groups is a demon. In order to have one hundred groups you would have all these demons with one final demon or boogeyman.

http://henrymakow.com/john_wilkes_bo...led_by_je.html

The author of this piece at Makow's site is a lot closer to explaining what goes on and he is right about Skull & Bones as well as many Merovingians like the founder of Skull & Bones therefore.

http://www.henrymakow.com/edgar_1.html

And how far does it go?

http://www.oocities.org/franzbardon/other.html

It goes very deep, indeed. Remember as you read this, Ben Franklin was associated with electricity in your common understanding from myths taught as covers to hide deeper truths. He was on the panel debunking Mesmer which I show the panel was not so concerned with as they were trying to keep secrets - secret.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=O3w...turion&f=false

What does it tell you when you look back at the Time Person of the Year and see Hitler and Stalin? Does it mean the journalists are that naïve? We now know Americans knew Hitler was doing things we were told he was not - concentration camps are just part of it. The owners of these papers knew the man we are addressing in this post - they communicated at some high level and allowed their journalists to choose those men. I have known some of these journalists from that era or shortly thereafter and I doubt they were so naïve. No - I tell you it is YOU who are naïve and YOU who pressure the media to sell the stuff they give us.

Inside the shadowy corridors called democratic in places like Boston, and Washington there have been counter-cultures at work since the days of Hamilton and Burr. Many coups have been planned and some have taken place in America as well as in the countries surrounding the USA by the same 'good neighbor' liars. Unfortunately there has been no place on Earth where people could be safe from the deceits. Opium War or World War - the game remains the same.

William Dodd, the US Ambassador to Germany, wrote to President Roosevelt:

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime.... A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations told me point blank that he would be ready to take definitive action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress, they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2016 at 05:05 PM. Reason: add content

In the matter of World War I and who financed the Russian Revolution you have these agents of the Rothschilds and Federal Reserve creation to consider. http://kingdomsoftheworld.com/photos.htm

The two I highlight follow House who is the mastermind who selected people like Vanderlip to author so much of the Jekyll Island takeover of world finance. Vanderlip's wife was still living in their Palos Verdes home when I visited my sister-in-laws cousin a few times. He lived next door to her and said she was a nice old lady. You might also research why John Ralston Saul said the end of the Bretton Woods Agreement was more important than the wars of the 20th Century - all the same war or plan actually.

"Paul Warburg

Conceded to be the actual author of our central bank plan, the Federal Reserve System, by knowledgeable authorities. Emigrated to the United States from Germany 1904; partner, Kuhn Loeb and Company bankers, New York; naturalized 1911. Member of the original Federal Reserve Board of Governors, 1914-1918; president Federal Advisory Council, 1918-1928. Brother of Max Warburg, who was head of German Secret Service during World War I and who represented Germany at the Peace Conference, 1918-1919, while Paul was chairman of the Federal Reserve System.

SIR WILLIAM WISEMAN

Partner of Kuhn, Loeb and Company; head of British Secret Service during World War I. Worked closely with Col. House dominating the United States and England."

What I did this morning in a few hours is more than most anyone is likely to be able to do in a lifetime. Yes, there are a few people who can grasp the inter-connections of Lamarck and Jung to alchemy. Yes, there are those who could talk volumes about how quantum physics took Jung's Synchronicity added a dash of Gravitational Wave Theory and can now be off to the races of even more fantastic things I have discussed in the past with members of CERN research who would not identify themselves to me, in off-site communications. But without knowing how political people are often occultly controlled and history or religion is all a smokescreen - how can most anyone ever grasp what connects Lafitte to the KKK, Col. House, and the FED or New Deal and the beginning of Russia {I have a quote from Yeltsin about this - which even he may not have known who did it. The clue on some wine bottles I drank called Lafitte Rothschild while at La Tour D'Argent over-looking Fulcanelli's Cathedrale de Notre Dame, is just part of the magical mystery tour my life has been.} and unions.

Then I might ask why an article of mine has been translated into French and then re-translated into English more than twice on first glance at the more extensive google hits on Lafitte and Dupont de Nemours. He was a Plenipotentiary like Rufus King an ancestor of mine. Edward Livingston was a Minister Plenipotentiary also, he helped Andrew Jackson screw Lafitte and his military assistants or pirates at the Battle of New Orleans. Patrick Lafitte sent me correspondence with a person who was part of the dealings and double dealings. That is where Jackson also promised every black man who fought would get his freedom, he would later be President of the USA and the Rothschilds made an attempt on his life. Could Jean Lafitte or his brothers have been part of that attempt. There are reasons to think Jean had big banking connections from other people who say he was representing them. I hope we do see a truthful story on the life of this great man - unlike the ones already done that Yul Brynner was in - etc. The Dupont fellow is the scion who sold armaments to both sides of all the Revolutionary Wars and as an economist/writer set up Physiocratic institutions and ideals leading to the FED. They later owned GM and the chemical company which bears his name - can you say Military-Industrial Complex?

These are free articles but sometimes they are screwed over and up so bad it makes no sense. Thankfully they usually give me no credit - just like many authors and movie or TV producers who are 'inspired' (fancy way of saying breaching trademark or copyright). IDK - is that the code for I don't care? If humanity learns these truths that is my payment in full.

http://www.dormirenfrance.fr/alchimi...ue-s107656.htm

This site has people arguing about Lafitte and a treasure - not exactly what I am talking about above - nor the many bankers who fought for his business before he went underground or faked his death - after the attempt on Jackson's life. The Cincinnati Society probably connects with the Copperheads or remnants thereof which also is FOGC or Golden Circle sorts you may have seen on TV lately - with Wolters. I did send him a little information but he thinks what he has said is enough - such trite crap. Of course, I did not send him what you see in this post. It requires a lot more to set the stage for such accusations.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/be...ections-2.html

I mention the Merovingians many times but I do not want anyone to think I am supporting any of the SATANIC or shape-shifting nonsense. I also use the word to capture a knowledge through-line none of the conspiracy theorists understand - in fact I support Enlightenment (Illumination), in all of it's forms. But it does serve some purpose to look at connections including bastard sons like Hitler and Charles Martel because they do things to make progress occur which covers their asses and I do not like. There is no one side of the matter even when you know what I know. Here is a link to a free library of Robin Loxley and another person. Now you should know that Robin Hood and Robin Loxley are connected - and I doubt the authenticity of this claim while knowing these families do have Merovingian connections.

https://archive.org/stream/SatanicIl...lines_djvu.txt
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-07-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Who ran Hitler, here are some links. My book Hitler and the Occult has apparently added to continuing research on how political leaders are often actually run (It means what it sounds like) by occult handlers. Actually I have other books that show a lot more including how Woodrow Wilson was run right into the ground by Edward Mandell House whose father might have been a son of one of the Lafitte's (with black blood despite them starting the KKK). Both were seventh sons of a seventh son (or child rather than son).

The Nazi Occult - Page 21 - Google Books Result

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1780965982

Kenneth Hite - 2013 - ‎Games
    ... the primordial Aryan super-culture, and thus recreate Germany in its image, restoring the golden age of the Armanenschaft. Himmler and the others decided to ...

Ariosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy

The most notable other case is Himmler's Ahnenerbe. ... the sun-king: an estate of intellectuals who were organised into a priesthood called the Armanenschaft.

Guido von List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_von_List

2.1 Runes and the Armanenschaft; 2.2 Millenarian views ..... the coterie of prominent Nazi Heinrich Himmler and influencing the symbolism and rituals of the SS.

Aryan Myth and Metahistory: Heinrich Himmler`s Thor`s ...

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/.../heinrich-himmlers-thors-h...

Mar 2, 2014 - ... Myth and History and Die Armanenschaft der Ario-Germanen blogs. ... My research indicates that Himmler`s Hammer was sold as part of a lot ...

Nationaal Socialisme en de Tempeliers? - Stormfront

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t388171/

May 14, 2007 - The most notable other case is Heinrich Himmler's Ahnenerbe. ... persecution of the Armanenschaft was Himmler's personal occultist, Wiligut.

Internet Archive Search: subject:"Armanenschaft"

https://archive.org/search.php?query...manenschaft%22
    1 * The Enigma of the Swastika 2 * The SS Blood and Soil 3 * Adolf Hitler 4 * Himmler the Mystic Synopsis The documentary contains mainly black and white as ...

The blogspot link is not active but it is very good. I will have to add it where I have Hitler's poem and adoration to Wotan as well as a thread on Jung or Eranos.

http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...an-avatar.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-27-2016 at 07:37 AM.

The depth of intrigues involving Colonel Edward Mandell House include the Coup on FDR which Smedley Butler brought to a resounding thud. The US Ambassador to Germany at that time was a House man or appointee. We have letters between House and FDR which appear nice enough but I am not sure if House was on either side and if he was thought to be in one or the other whether it was true or not. We know Dodd ratted out US ruling families who supported Hitler to FDR and we know FDR had to work with a Canadian spy called Intrepid. Will there be a movie about House - if so, I am the best consultant out there. I also do not need the money.

"William E. Dodd (1869-1940), a University of Chicago historian, was chosen by President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s as ambassador to Germany in June 1933, four months after Adolf Hitler rose to power. The president instructed Dodd that while he could “unofficially” take issue with Nazi Germany’s antisemitism, he was not to issue any formal protests on the subject, since it was “not a [U.S.] governmental affair.” Dodd did privately express his views to German officials, but never lodged any formal diplomatic protests over the persecution of the Jews.

In early 1934, Ambassador Dodd was repeatedly harangued by Nazi government officials about an upcoming mock trial of Hitler to be held at Madison Square Garden. The trial was organized by the American Jewish Congress and cosponsored by labor and civil rights groups. Speakers at the event, held on March 7, 1934, presented evidence of Hitler’s assault on civil liberties and persecution of German Jews. At the conclusion, the Nazi regime was “convicted” of having “turned its face against historic progress and the positive blessings and achievements of modern civilization.”

Dodd worked with presidential adviser Colonel Edward M. House to undermine plans to hold a second mock trial, in Chicago. They convinced one of the main speakers, former ambassador James Gerard, to cancel his appearance. Dodd argued that a mock trial would be inappropriate because Hitler had decided “to ease up on the Jews” and because such anti-Nazi protests might increase public sympathy for the Hitler regime. In private correspondence with Col. House, Dodd said he suspected that Jewish members of his staff in Berlin were leaking sensitive information to American journalists.

Sources: Larson, In the Garden of Beasts, pp.231-234, 239-241;
    Dodd, Jr. and Dodd, Ambassador Dodd’s Diary, pp.86-89, 95, 103."

http://enc.wymaninstitute.org/?p=178

And why not tell the American public about the concentration camp horrors? Eleanor Roosevelt helped one American who freed many Jewish intellectuals and artists - it has been made into a movie. It makes little difference to know the sensational if you do not know the actual.

The author of the book which follows says House liked FDR and he maintained he was neither Jewish or an anti-Semite. Be that as it may be, I still suspect anything associated with House. He definitely worked with or for the Rothschilds as did the man who once owned his family house called Maison Rouge. I respect Lafitte and almost everything he did despite the apparent unsavory nature of the slave trade - because he actually helped and fathered blacks. His own Sephardic background is certain.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=4jc...ell%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-03-2016 at 06:03 PM.