Thread: Sinister Banksters

Wink Sinister Banksters

The Benjaminites who wrote themselves into the Hebrew Bible as the monopolists on usury and who are now the Rothschilds; are 'sinister' in other ways according to the Bible. Could the prejudice against left-handed sinister people which still exists to some extent be related to this?

"The Hebrew Bible mentions left-handed people on three occasions: the story of Ehud’s assassination of the Moabite king (Judges 3:12–30), the 700 Benjamites who could use the sling with deadly accuracy (Judges 20:16) and the two-dozen ambidextrous warriors who came to support David in Hebron (1 Chronicles 12:2). All of these stories of left-handed people in the Bible appear in military contexts, and, curiously, all involve members of the tribe of Benjamin.

In a Biblical Views column in the May/June 2013 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, professors Boyd Seevers and Joanna Klein ask the question, “Were these warriors from the tribe of Benjamin left-handed by nature or nurture?” Citing studies in the genetics of left-handedness and Biblical texts, Seevers and Klein show that it may have been a bit of both.

Benjamites may have been genetically disposed to left-handedness at birth, but the trait may also have been encouraged in soldiers to give them a strategic advantage in combat—somewhat like left-handed baseball pitchers today—against right-handed opponents who were unaccustomed to fighting “lefties.” Warriors from the tribe of Benjamin might have been trained to be equally or more effective with their left hands.

Then again, perhaps the Biblical writers simply enjoyed a bit of word play. The name Benjamin means “son of (my) right hand.” Perhaps the irony of left-handed “sons of right-handers” caused the Biblical authors to take note in these cases.

For more about the tribe of Benjamin, left-handedness in the Bible, and the genetics of left-handedness, see Boyd Seevers and Joanna Klein, Biblical Views: “Left-Handed Sons of Right-Handers” in the May/June 2013 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review."

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/d...-in-the-bible/

The left brain operates the right hand and left eye. The separation of left and right control of the body changes at the neck. But what should interest us is how many left-handed leaders like Napoleon and Hitler said they were royalty or 'the torch-bearer of Jesus' etc.. We know Hitler was a Benjaminite through illegitimate relations with a Rothschild in Vienna by his grandmother. But he may have other Benjaminite blood from before that.

"And so is the fact that throughout history there have been in proportion more scientists, artists and musicians, who were left-handed. However, it should be mentioned that there have also been proportionally more "eccentric" left-handed leaders than right-handed ones — Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Winston Churchill, Margaret Thatcher, Fidel Castro, Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Joan of Arc, Mahatma Gandhi, Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, Benjamin Franklin, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Barack Obama, John McCain, George Bush (41), Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Colin Powell, Norman Schwarzkopf, George Patton, Jack the Ripper... to name a few. (Well, Jack the Ripper wasn't really a leader.)"

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~peer/humanResearch.html

Actually Jack may have been a member of the Royal family according to the theory I favor.

I just blew my running nose into some toilet paper after watching Gentleman's Agreement again. I threw it into the toilet and flushed it away just as I would have liked to flush away any memory of all the bigotry and hypocrisy that I have endured watching what people do to the supposedly weaker people all around them. This movie and it's script won all manner of awards and deserves to be used in schools along with many other great movies - if we wanted to change the ethic which rules our society.

No way I can hold a candle to the author's skill and it won't help me to say they shouldn't have stopped with anti-Semitism and racism. The einsteinian professor who pointed out there are no Jews that science can prove and no god his science could accept was a delight to hear as he pointed out the differences between Zionism and brotherhood. Gregory Peck's fiancé or John Garfield as the Jewish buddy telling her that is what a man wants in a wife - a buddy to help him deal with the hard times - I can't say there was any one moment that made me well up and sniffle.

I feel the same way when I engage in my fight against misogyny or the supposed mentally ill and disabled victims of the same ego and upside down stinking-thinking. I can write a mountain of words proving alienation and corruption are problems beyond the blame of any one group or ideology. I can lay out a plan that would answer all the problems and even give a decent attempt at prioritizing those problems so everyone can believe we can change the world. But I can't really make much difference. I have tried so long it hurts.

The mother just had a stroke and had read the article Peck had written about being a Jew for eight weeks. She said his father would have loved to read how he saw freedom as central to the cause of Brotherhood. He said he couldn't blame the bigots any more than the Cathies (His fiancé) and those who made the Gentleman's Agreements to avoid facing the problems. The problem is being polite - not facing the intensity he felt and energy he needed to address the false politeness or political correctness. LORD do I know this part in the play of life.

But Garfield met his fiancé and agreed to move his family to her home where she could fight the bigots if she heard any of them talking. That is why I need to go blow my nose and dry my eyes again! The mother then said maybe the 20th Century would be the century of the people. Sorry I am to testify - things are worse, because people still think that way. Yes, the blacks and Jews are freer but remember To Kill a Mockingbird and Robert Duvall's heroic portrayal of a mental deficient. Remember Einstein was a dyslexic - remember Ritalin! Hurray for Atticus Finch too.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-10-2016 at 04:18 AM.

A plethora of great articles at this truly freedom honoring website! It has always amazed me that people think I am wrong when I tell them cops and Shriners have wild parties with drugs, prostitutes and big league gambling. In Indianapolis most cops are Shriners or Blue Lodge, and so are most bureaucrats. My friend Colin got upset when I told him about the Shriners and did not even know they are high Masons. His father having been a Shriner.

After reading Joseph Campbell's autobiography A Fire in the Mind, I was heartened to learn about an Icelandic independence and an academic he worked with who actually refused to pander to the lies of Empire and miss-story.

I sincerely hope that people learn from the example the people of Iceland showed in jailing the bankers. The special proviso to implement warrant free searches is a necessary evil for such investigations of powerful people.

"The money vampires of the world remain in opposition to anything Icelandic as the country’s recovery has continued in spite and at the expense of the world’s fiat financial structure. “Why are banks considered the holy churches of the modern economy” as the Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, Iceland’s president said.

Iceland’s government has announced that it will be writing off up to 24,000 euros ($32,600) of every household’s mortgage, fulfilling its election promise, despite overwhelming criticism from international financial institutions.

The measure was introduced by the country’s prime minister, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, the leader of the Progressive Party which won the late-April elections on a promise of household debt relief.

According to the government’s website the household debt will be reduced by 13 percent on average.

Citizens of Iceland have been suffering from debt since the 2008 financial crisis, which led to high borrowing costs after the collapse of the krona against other currencies.

“Currently, household debt is equivalent to 108 percent of GDP, which is high by international comparison,” highlighted a government statement, according to AFP. “The action will boost household disposable income and encourage savings.”

The government said that the debt relief will begin by mid-2014 and according to estimates the measure is set to cost $1.2 billion in total. It will be spread out over four years.

The financing plan for the program has not yet been laid out. However, Gunnlaugsson has promised that public finances will not be put at risk. It was initially proposed that the foreign creditors of Icelandic banks would pay for the measure.

International organizations have confronted the idea with criticism. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) have advised against it, citing economic concerns.

Iceland has “little fiscal space for additional household debt relief” according to the IMF, while the OECD stated that Iceland should limit its mortgage relief to low-income households.

In the meantime, ratings service, Standard & Poor’s, cut back on its outlook for Iceland’s long-term credit rating to negative from stable, stating that the economic measure could affect the confidence of foreign investors if it ends up being paid for by the existing creditors of Icelandic banks."

http://theantimedia.org/iceland-reco...iling-bankers/

However, it appears that Porto Allegre, Brazil has not caused major upheavals to the behaviour of bureaucrats and elitist intrigue around the world. Even after the Head of The Club of Rome declared it a success fifteen years after the people threw out every bureaucrat and began a true democracy which the world media was wont to call anarchy (per usual). Most people go blank-eyed when I tell them about democracy or any other word used to label political machinery - they are all corrupted words.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-10-2016 at 04:23 AM.

You often find comedy tells more truth than our media, this was true with Bards attacking kings in pre-Christian times; except they did it to the face of those who they challenged, and nothing bad ever happened for having done it.

"Revolution

by Russell Brand

Ballantine Books (2014)

Book Review

Russell Brand introduces his new book Revolution as an answer to a question Jeremy Paxman asked him in the interview that went viral on YouTube. Brand maintained that voting was a waste of time – that there needed to be a revolution. Paxman’s response was “And how, may I ask, is this revolution going to come about?”

This book never really answers Paxman’s question. In fact, it’s really more a memoir than a political treatise. Like his two earlier books (his 2009 My Book Wook and 2010 Booky Wook 2 ), Revolution mainly concerns Brand’s struggle with addiction. In this third book, however, he delineates a clear link between this struggle and his radicalization.

That being said, his new book is a funny, courageous, brutally honest account of the conscious personal changes that have kept him sober for the last eleven years.

Brand’s Personal Demons

Brand describes quite poignantly the demons that plague many working class people – the constant inner voices telling us we are worthless losers and will never amount to anything. This loser mentality, which starts in the working class home, is brutally reinforced in the public school system, through bullying and emotional abuse by teachers. It’s further compounded by TV advertising hammering on our worst insecurities and promising relief through the continuous purchase of products.

Brand experienced it as a constant anxiety in the pit of his stomach, which he could only relieve with drugs and alcohol, compulsive sex and eventually the adulation of an adoring audience. To overcome these addictions, he had to systematically reprogram himself to see how TV advertising was messing with his mind. A life centered around fulfilling our selfish needs is totally empty and sterile. None of us are the center of the universe. Both spiritually and scientifically (according to quantum physics), each of us in only a small part of a much larger whole.

For Brand a new-found belief in God and a recognition of the pivotal role a deeply corrupt capitalist system plays in all human misery were pivotal in this transformation.

Although I take strong exception to the way 12 step programs ram God down the throats of recovering addicts, I totally agree with Brand’s premise that activists must move out of their selfish individualism to have any hope of making successful revolution. True revolution must be aimed at the collective good. If people do it for their own selfish needs, they only end up replacing the old elite with a new one, as happened in the Soviet Union.

Stateless Participatory Democracy

What Brand favors is a political-economic system run on the lines of anarchist participatory democracy. He would have ordinary people running their own neighborhoods, communities, regions and workplaces through popular assemblies and consensus decision making. He gives the example of the popular assemblies that play a direct role in local governance in Porto Alegre Brazil."

http://stuartjeannebramhall.com/tag/buckminster-fuller/

If bankers in Iceland go to jail why not Wall Streeters?
    http://theantimedia.org/iceland-reco...iling-bankers/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-30-2016 at 12:10 PM.

There are private banks and investment houses and much more influence by these people who sometimes don't even let their cousins join in the fun.

Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific
    78th floor, Two International Finance Centre
    8 Finance Street, Central
    Hong Kong
    Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
    Telephone: (+852) 2878 7100
    Fax: (+852) 2878 7123

Representative Office for the Americas
    Torre Chapultepec
    Rubén Darío 281 – 17th floor
    Col. Bosque de Chapultepec
    Del. Miguel Hidalgo
    11580 México, D.F.
    México
    Telephone: (+52) 55 91380290
    Fax: (+52) 55 91380299

The Rothschild-Owned Central Banks of the World

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
    Albania: Bank of Albania
    Algeria: Bank of Algeria
    Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
    Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
    Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
    Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
    Austria: Austrian National Bank
    Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
    Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
    Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
    Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
    Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
    Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
    Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
    Belize: Central Bank of Belize
    Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
    Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
    Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
    Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Botswana: Bank of Botswana
    Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
    Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
    Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
    Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
    Cameroon: Bank of Central African States
    Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
    Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
    Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
    Chad: Bank of Central African States
    Chile: Central Bank of Chile
    China: The People’s Bank of China
    Colombia: Bank of the Republic
    Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
    Congo: Bank of Central African States
    Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
    Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Croatia: Croatian National Bank
    Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
    Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
    Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
    Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
    Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
    East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
    Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
    Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
    El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
    Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
    Estonia: Bank of Estonia
    Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
    European Union: European Central Bank
    Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
    Finland: Bank of Finland
    France: Bank of France
    Gabon: Bank of Central African States
    The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
    Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
    Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
    Ghana: Bank of Ghana
    Greece: Bank of Greece
    Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
    Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Guyana: Bank of Guyana
    Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
    Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
    Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
    Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
    Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
    India: Reserve Bank of India
    Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
    Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
    Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
    Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
    Israel: Bank of Israel
    Italy: Bank of Italy
    Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
    Japan: Bank of Japan
    Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
    Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
    Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
    Korea: Bank of Korea
    Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
    Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
    Latvia: Bank of Latvia
    Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
    Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
    Libya: Central Bank of Libya
    Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
    Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
    Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
    Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
    Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
    Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
    Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
    Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Malta: Central Bank of Malta
    Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
    Mexico: Bank of Mexico
    Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
    Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
    Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
    Morocco: Bank of Morocco
    Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
    Namibia: Bank of Namibia
    Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
    Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
    Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
    New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
    Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
    Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
    Norway: Central Bank of Norway
    Oman: Central Bank of Oman
    Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
    Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
    Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
    Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
    Philippines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
    Poland: National Bank of Poland
    Portugal: Bank of Portugal
    Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
    Romania: National Bank of Romania
    Russia: Central Bank of Russia
    Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
    San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
    Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
    Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
    Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
    Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
    Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
    Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
    Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
    Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
    Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
    South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
    Spain: Bank of Spain
    Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
    Sudan: Bank of Sudan
    Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
    Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
    Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
    Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
    Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
    Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
    Thailand: Bank of Thailand
    Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
    Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
    Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
    Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
    Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
    Uganda: Bank of Uganda
    Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
    United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
    United Kingdom: Bank of England
    United States: The Dirty Nasty Stinky Fed, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
    Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
    Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
    Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
    Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
    Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
    Zambia: Bank of Zambia
    Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

Source: realitieswatch.com/complete-list-of-bank...e-rothschild-family/

There are no real laws and taxes are easily avoided in arbitrage.