Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ptolemy's Harmonics

Ben has a good background in various spiritual disciplines and sees energy flowing through universal chakras to potentially manifest anything in love and balance as I see Teilhard de Chardin calling for in a "Conspiracy of Love" which requires as many people or learning styles as there are chakras, and perhaps more. I think it would be nice to try.

"Over the years I have studied and been initiated into other esoteric, spiritual, and occult practices… These other traditions all reinforce the same universal principals I learned through the practice of Kriya Yoga. "Truth is one... Humanity gives it different names" In particular the popular emergence of Tantric Yoga, comes from the same Shakti tradition as Pranayama comes from. The practices are the same thing in essence coming from different schools…

Many westerners are attracted to Tantra because they think it will improve their sex lives. It will in fact do that, but to remain focused on sex is a tragic road block to so much more potential! Sex is connected with our natural human survival DNA coding to procreate our species but it goes no further to do anything beyond that initial first step. Many of our religions do nothing to help that situation either...

The bible teaches we have an unlimited potential to move mountains, and more… But the majority of humankind is not ready for anything more powerful than the ability to make babies. At least that was the case before the ten year evolutionary shift we experienced leading up to 2012. Now many are experiencing spontaneous initiations and experiences that took years of rigorous formal practice to attain in former ages. This trend is accelerating even more now in 2014

There are many circuit breakers installed within us to stop at sex and go no further. This is for our own self protection because the act of sex turns the life force gasoline valve way up for a short period of time, sufficient enough to spawn a new independent life during conception. This is a natural ability and limitation built into us all from birth… If there were no limitations we would soon burn to a crisp as a species in the resulting chaos due to our inability to consciously handle and control the sudden increase of infinite power at any given time we may be in the mood for sex.

Through regular practice of meditation, focused on absolute love, we will evolve and learn to develop responsibility, credibility, and a deep love and respect for everything. When that happens we begin to experience gift states of ecstasy far beyond a simple sexual orgasm, accompanied by powerful insights of knowledge and abilities to open the valve even more and focus more and more pranic energy without fear, for the purpose of healing, age reversal, sustenance without the need for physical food, and many other wonderful gifts of the spirit.

A growing internal cosmic love provides a safe platform for this powerful transformation and growth. Continue to nurture and stay focused on that love, (Bhakti Yoga) and all will be fine! It is an easy path… You will learn to handle everything when the time comes and you are ready. Don’t push… let it flow, while gently holding back at the same time, not out of fear, but rather through knowledge, wisdom, awareness, love, and powerful intention… That’s the secret! Accompany that with lots of singing, blowing the shofar, dancing, and making love with everything in the universe. Ketivah VaChatimah Tovah!!"

http://www.harmonicalchemy.com/2010_11_01_archive.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-09-2016 at 10:57 PM.

I am not one who likes those who spout buzz words in a stream of consciousness that may or may not tie together even when I am the one doing it. It is fine in a conversation with like-minded people seeking to explore the possibilities or potentials to do it. I like that! But when someone like Drunvalo strings a few people who saw the useful nature of the Phi design does it and drops in words like ascension or channelling, I do not like to read it. Maybe that is because I sense there is value in understanding the math of Mandlebrot and Pythagoras but I cannot be certain of it. In any event you might enjoy it so here it is, as always there is truth we do not fully understand even though it would appear our governments assign people to these things and they are getting somewhere with it.

"Man achieves the height of Wisdom when all that he does is as self evident as what Nature does." - I Ching

http://www.sangraal.com/phi.htm

The machine with a Wankle exterior (Like the RX 7 engine) to the inside of the cement, which had an interior moving device such as shown in a link which follows, had energy symbols including the ankh to add etheric energy and earth polarity to cause power for moving objects - which he did. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erpetual-Power
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-31-2016 at 11:50 AM.