Thread: Psychics and Summoners

Psychics and Summoners

Who certifies psychics and summoners? I wonder what science there is behind the claims that all entities are available at any place. I can see projecting one's own energy or a hallucinatory delusion upon base energy in the ether but I have a hard time with this demonic crap. I have written a book called Demonology and I have experience with these matters, but I don't believe in evil or demons. I call the projections you see in your dreams that mirror the cultural idioms you were raised with just like Jung did in his forward to The Tibetan Book of the Dead. My word for the pantheon of projections is CONstructs. But there is wisdom and collective energy which can answer questions and perform some things for your amazement.
    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/

Vampires study interesting things and after one has studied those things they can achieve the same results without rituals.

http://cityofangels.wikidot.com/thaumaturgical-rituals

"Whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding as it should..." Desiderata

But there are ways your control of every part of your existence are formed and you know so little about them. This is especially true if you fear things you do not understand. (Including even yourself or SELF.) One of the major tools forming people today is games. And when I saw Lucis Trust (Luciferians) and Damanhur (Alchemists) working on those games and developing ways to inculcate new thinking through them (Later Harry Potter took the stage.) I was happy and concerned at the same time. Isaac Bonewitz is an OK occultist and his following work is worth reading. In it you will find words have much power.
    http://www.neopagan.net/AT_Laws.html

I tried to read this book a little and found bafflegab.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=dkv...ook%22&f=false

The telluric current and solar energy described in this book show how projecting impacts the energy and how silly it is to make this energy fit some religious CON game.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=feH...ook%22&f=false

There are many research projects at Harvard over the past three decades which I have used to support my writings and thoughts regarding psychic phenomena. Testing family members separated at birth was almost as good as the Minnesota Twins study. A community of old people immersed in the music and culture they were brought up in went back in time - physically. Their health then returned to normal as they were no longer immersed. The advent of brain scanning has taken it a long ways further.

"In your book you write about the psychologist William James and his comparison of the brain to a prism. How does this relate to psychic phenomena?

He believed consciousness is not just what's happening to the neurons in the brain. The brain is our instrument in focusing and organizing our consciousness. Just like a prism will take a white light with all these different frequencies and separate it so you can see the different colors of the spectrum. Rather than us experiencing everything that's happening all at once, our brain focuses us on the here and the now. It uses our sensory organs as guides as to what we should be focusing on. Experiments have shown that most psychic experiences occur when are sensory organs are muted, like when we're dreaming or having a near-death experience.

In your book you mention Abraham Lincoln as one of the more famous examples of precognitive dreaming.

Lincoln had a very vivid dream of walking around the White House and hearing all these people mourning and asking, "What's going on?" and then having someone tell him, "The president's dead." Then he saw his own corpse. He had this dream literally ten days before he was assassinated. He didn't tell anybody about it at first, but a few days before [his assassination], he told his wife and some friends. Of course, that's not true of all dreams. Some dreams actually are tapping into some other time and place, and there's real information in them. Others are just imagination. I think that's one of the reasons why psychics don't have 100% accuracy, sometimes it's just their imagination. What I'm interesting in is trying to discern what it is that makes those experiences so different. {Rasputin was even more impressive, Lincoln was a Merovingian.}

Tell me about the stigma associated with scientists who study psychic phenomena.

There are theories about how the brain works, and what people do is design experiments to generate data that fits with that theory. If they run into data that doesn't fit into their theory, they just ignore it. But a true scientist will throw out the existing theory if they have a lot of data that cannot be explained. Theories are man-made, and therefore fallible. Data is what's most important. That's why we have penicillin. The scientist who grew this bacteria didn't just throw it out. He looked at it and asked, why aren't bacteria growing in this plate, and he noticed there was mold in it. If he had thrown out that plate, we wouldn't have penicillin. {Archaeology recently proved anti-septics and anti-biotics long before recent so-called discoveries, it existed in Druidic times.}

You write that it's likely everybody possesses psychic abilities, but some people are simply more successful at it? Why is that?

Genetics are likely behind it. One of the things we know is that it runs in families. If you talk to psychics, they'll tell you there's a family history of it. Though we haven't found it, there's likely a gene for it. There are also cases where people haven't had any psychic abilities until they've suffered head traumas. What's common is that these people who've had this head trauma, the structure and function of their brain has been changed. They're often not able to function very well in the real world because they don't know how to use the analytical side of their brain. Similarly, people with synesthesia [a condition in which the senses are connected, i.e. the sound of an orchestra will cause flashes of color or the taste of chicken] have less activity in their cortex. People with autism also have a higher probability of psychic abilities.

How do quantum physics and Albert Einstein's theories relate to precognition?

If you stop thinking of time the way those in the Newtonian age thought of time as an arrow, and you start thinking of time as the way that Einstein thought of it as a space-time continuum, the future already exists. Just like the entire globe of the earth is all there even though I'm not currently seeing it all here in Southern Oregon. Our brain only allows us to experience time as a series of recurrent moments. What Einstein's saying is that when we're talking about time we're really talking about a psychological construct. Time is like any other dimension in that it isn't limited. Like space, we have up and down, east and west, they go bidirectionally. Why would time be something different than that? If we didn't have the constraints of our brain and our psychology that limit our experiences, we would be able to see that."

http://content.time.com/time/health/...868287,00.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-21-2016 at 08:35 AM.

It is my opined view that Buddhism owes a great deal to Yoga as does Hinduism. There are sects and sutras which conflict in training, methodology and even morality within each of them. Few people today study Yoga and few Yoga teachers are really interested in much more than making money. I have known people who go to Buddhist Temples and call themselves Buddhists who have never read any books about it and they practice ancestor worship at best. It is a sad state of affairs and Milarepa's life was one of immense ego and stubbornness as I see it. Sure he got siddhis and power enough to gain redemption in the eyes of many. He is a main man in the Tibetan cultus associated with Lamaism and Buddhism. I think any tulku is to be admired for what they have learned but I eschew such pursuits of power for personal gain. Here is a poem of his. I draw your attention to the demons he summons and power he seeks. His obeisance or drawing forth the memory of his mentors and teachers is not unlike what ancestor worship does.

"The Song Of Perfect Assurance (To The Demons)

Obeisance to the perfect Marpa.

I am the Yogi who perceives the Ultimate Truth.
    In the Origin of the Unborn, I first gain assurance;
    On the Path of Non-extinction, slowly
    I perfect my power;
    With meaningful symbols and words
    Flowing from my great compassion,
    I now sing this song
    From the absolute realm of Dharma Essence.

Because your sinful Karma has created
    Dense blindness and impenetrable obstruction,
    You cannot understand the meaning
    Of Ultimate Truth.
    Listen, therefore, to the Expedient Truth.

In their spotless, ancient Sutras,
    All the Buddhas in the past, repeatedly
    Admonished with the eternal Truth of Karma —
    That every sentient being is one's kinsman.
    This is eternal Truth which never fails.
    Listen closely to the teaching of Compassion.

I, the Yogi who developed by his practices,
    Know that outer hindrances are but a shadow-show,
    And the phantasmal world
    A magic play of mind unborn.

By looking inward into the mind is seen
    Mind-nature — without substance, intrinsically void.
    Through meditation in solitude, the grace
    Of the Succession Gurus and the teaching
    Of the great Naropa are attained.
    The inner truth of the Buddha
    Should be the object of meditation.

By the gracious instruction of my Guru,
    Is the abstruse inner meaning of Tantra understood.
    Through the practice of Arising and
    Perfecting Yoga,
    Is the Vital Power engendered
    And the inner reason for the microcosm realized.
    Thus in the outer world I do not fear
    The illusory obstacles.

To the Great Divine Lineage I belong,
    With innumberable yogis great as all Space.

When in one's own mind one ponders
    On the original state of Mind,
    Illusory thoughts of themselves dissolve
    Into the Realm of Dharmadhatu.
    Neither afflicter nor afflicted can be seen.
    Exhaustive study of the Sutras
    Teaches us no more than this."

If one achieves inner wisdom and discipline things will happen through you and which are right rather than ego-driven but you must be careful.

Mark seems well educated in the art of Kabbalah and I hope some day he will drop in on us.

"The following exercises are designed to assist in freeing the most potent energy known to humanity and resident in creation. They are not designed for someone with little or no esoteric experience. In general, it would be advisable to have at lest one to two years of practical, daily experience with the Middle Pillar and/or Pentagram Rituals; in addition, an equal amount of time with the Hexagram Rituals. Several workings of the 32nd through 24th Paths on the Tree of Life would also be desirable[1], and regular practice of once a week or so of “Rising on the Planes”[2]. Common sense, a willingness to “Make haste slowly”, and a balanced lifestyle may be the best protection against any unpleasant side effects of these, or other, esoteric practices[3]. It is very important that you keep a diary of your practices and experiences with the exercises given.

The amount of time it will take to experience the Secret Fire is unknown, although preparation is the best guarantee of success. The amount of time given to each exercise should not exceed more than 15 or 20 minutes in the beginning, and then 30 or 45 minutes after the first half year or so. It is also strongly advised that anyone undertaking these exercises also maintain a regular, daily usage of spagyric tinctures for each of the planetary qualities of the day it is used. This additional, slow, and methodical cleansing of the subtle psychic channels will aid in relieving some of side-effects of esoteric work. The nightly application of “Dream Yoga” is also suggested, as this will attune the student to the qualities of the day while sleeping, aid in interior contacts, and may shed light on particular problems of the Work.[4]

While this may seem like a lot of work, it is not. Tinctures are fairly easy to make, all that is required is their regular use. This takes no more time than swallowing a vitamin. Dream yoga is done as we are falling asleep anyhow, no additional time required for this either. What is does take is regularity, commitment, and perseverance. Qualities that assure, albeit confer, adepthood. Best of luck in your practices. In the Bonds of Esotericism,

Ora et labora,

Mark Stavish

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania"

http://hermetic.com/stavish/essays/secret-fire.html

The Dragon Court still has a bent to promote alien influence which I eschew. This is a lot more acceptable.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/st...stargate04.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-04-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Seth Speaks was one of the most influential books in my life. I read it over and over contemplating what every thought or fact meant. It took six months as I lived near the Coral Castle south of Miami, in the mid to late 70s.

I have since learned there were sources for every detail in the book, I have read her other books and I found less credible evidence of true channelling.

I have witnessed channeling by people who are not conscious of what comes out of their mouth and from people under hypnosis in regressions. Speaking in tongues might sometimes be channeling of a spirit that a human who lived, left remnants of, as is the case with ghosts.

Mediums who do angel work on the conference or seminar circuit have told me things about myself which made sense but I question their veracity and motives. Jean Houston told me I was one of the group of people sent to Earth to prepare humanity for the next evolutionary cycle - spirituality - as the Mayans and others know. I thought she was hitting on me and told her where to go. We both might have been right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI

The extreme cases of denial and brainwashing from science are not done by scientists. Usually it is people who failed in advancing their scientific career who will be found beating a drum of reductivist thinking which reduces life to only that which THEY can easily understand. They seek to empower themselves and assure themselves that no one knows what intuition or consciousness is better than they do. They do not observe and conclude, rather they use direct inference and conclude nothing which they and their forbears have said can be challenged.

Here we have another outgrowth of the Wiki craze, called rationalwiki, giving us room to laugh or think. Remember we have machines sending thoughts across continents now, actual proof of words being sent from mind to mind. Of course we have always had fakirs and liars in both camps (see threads 'Darwinism Evolving', on Jung, Third Eye, shamans, Re-Discovering the Mind etc.).

"Scientific testing has shown time and time again that psychics under controlled conditions never perform better than wild guessing.[3] Intuition is inherently fallible, often what seems intuitively correct is simply wrong. Intuitions and first-impressions do not perform better than empirical research and proper scientific analysis unless you can prove otherwise. Cats have been shown to exhibit freakishly high levels of intuition; however, their communication is limited to meowing and urinating, so non-cat scientists remain baffled.

[edit] Confirmation bias

See the main article on this topic: Confirmation bias

When you want to believe that something is true, you will go out of your way to find confirmatory evidence in favor of that particular belief while blocking out other lines of evidence or competing contradictory explanations. When you make a guess and that guess turns out later to be true, someone who believed in intuition would blurt out "My intuition told me so!" while blocking out the other, more simplistic, possible explanation: that they had simply guessed correctly."
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Intuition

And you may think I am beserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist.

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U.Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.”

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”"

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

The next link addresses research on cancer cells spreading through the lymph system. Suppressing this system which is vital to our health has many consequences.

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/david-jackso...ity-and-cancer

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago. It had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-23-2015 at 07:42 PM.

When Empire-builders or residential developers wanted to get people to re-locate to a new colony during the era of the oracles in Greece, they paid them just like they would pay a newspaper in the last century. See if you can find a corollary to this stuff the government (Empire) is doing today.

Have you watched the CIA prophecy makers including Rickards telling us about a 25 year total great depression coming soon as the US dollar fails as the global world currency? The following link detailing Project Prophecy will appeal to all the followers of Shrub and other people who speak for G-d about Armageddon and lying about Mayans believing in an apocalypse. The extent of their prophetic vision is laughable but the extent of their ability to make bad things happen (like 9-11) is unlimited.

I for one would love to see the US stop accounting for deficits and start employing GAAP - this also could include what American Presidents like JFK said he was going to do just before he was assassinated. Pay off the US debt with Silver Certificates. GAAP would recognize money spent on assets and maintenance thereof as investments rather than expenses. It would monetize assets on a balance sheet and show the world how rich the US really is.

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBS49...MRR255/?h=true

Either the CIA is lying about Rickards and Project Prophecy or he should be taken and thrown in a jail of their choosing for his work lying to people about things he has done which are not true. He would not be the first person who the CIA hung out to dry but given the fact that his project seems to benefit Wall Street sleazeballs I suspect he is a total liar. Here is what Wikipedia says about him, after detailing a lot of high-sounding academic and professional credentials.

"In multiple internet and email postings in 2015, Rickards described himself as "Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Adviser CIA & The Director of National Intelligence", and is reported as warning of imminent financial collapse in the United States. These websites and emails (for example, the Money Morning website article '5 Sure Signs the US Economy is finished') imply that he has held, or holds, official posts with US intelligence, defense, and security agencies: for example as "a financial market adviser to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence", and as the "architect" of "Project Prophecy", described as a CIA system devised to predict financial meltdowns. However, there is no evidence that "Project Prophecy" has ever had any official sponsorship from the CIA, or indeed that it actually exists in any form apart from as a name in Rickards postings."

David Koresh said he was the expert of experts when it came to the Keys of Solomon. Be that as it may, there is a lot about cyphers and codes which academics never study. http://psychicinvestigation.forumoti...tice-of-goetia

On a personal level I do not favor a boogeyman 'easy answer'. So too I favor collective energy souls and the Akashic Record concept over Ein Sof or religious priestly interpretations from people whose actions speak louder than their words. Enlightenment experiences such as Tesla had in 15 minutes which lead to his whole life trying to build the designs he received in that 15 minutes are better explained by tap-ins to a collective; than by alien contact though I understand why he felt alien. Attunements I have had seldom rise to that level I would call a flash of enlightenment. Bibliomancy and genetic information transfer are more of what I have benefitted from.

"The Akashic Records refers to the frequency grid programs that create our reality. A theosophical term referring to a universal filing system which records our every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha (or Somniferous Ether). In Hindu mysticism this akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the five senses of the human being.

Some indicate the Akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the Akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.

It is believed by some that the events recorded upon that akasha can be ascertained or read in certain states of consciousness. Such states of consciousness can be induced by certain stages of sleep, weakness, illness, drugs, or meditation. Mystics, as well as ordinary people, can and do perceive the Akashic records. Some mystics claim to be able to reanimate their contents like they were turning on a celestial television set. Yogis also believe that these records can be perceived in certain psychic states.

Certain persons in subconscious states do read the Akashic records. An explanation for this phenomena is that the Akashic records are the macrocosm of the individual subconscious mind. Both function similarly, they possess thoughts which are never forgotten. The collective subconscious gathers all thoughts from each subconscious mind which can be read by other subconscious minds.

Edgar Cayce, the late American mystic, was said to be able to successfully read the Akashic records. Cayce did his readings in a sleep state or trance. Cayce's method was described by Dr. Wesley H. Ketchum who for several years used Cayce as an adjunct for his medical practice. 'Cayce's subconscious...is in direct communication with all other subconscious minds, and is capable of interpreting through his objective mind and imparting impressions received to other objective minds, gathering in this way all knowledge possessed by endless millions of other subconscious minds.' Apparently Cayce was interpreting the collective subconscious mind long before the psychiatrist C.J. Jung postulated his concept of the collective unconscious.

Other individuals who claim to have consciously used the Akashic Records are: Nostradamus, Charles Webster Leadbeater, Annie Besant, Manly P. Hall, William Lilly, Dion Fortune, George Hunt Williamson, Samuel Aun Weor, Alice Bailey, Max Heindel and Rudolf Steiner.

Chinese seer Tajao explored a variety of topics in the Records which span over two thousand years; and Sujujin was reported to only need the first name of anyone to access the Akasha and describe their life history."
    http://www.tokenrock.com/explain-aka...ecords-48.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-23-2015 at 05:19 AM.

A serious discussion about different kinds of summoning erupted in a Wicca or Witchcraft forum. I personally prefer to think of energy thought forms rather than entities but in elemental energy the issues get more confusing because other people have a hard time attributing any consciousness to elementals. I think all matter and energy has consciousness and the god particle is just part of why I say that.

This is a good description from this school of thought. It does not make it true, I have offered to stand in the circle or triangle for any force to be directed at me by the best summoner known in the US Southwest. He chose a different ritual and got it back threefold.

"Jesse -
    Invocation: from latin roots, meaning to call in. You invoke a beneficent power into the circle/temple, or even into yourself.
    Generally refers to invoking a Divine or Angelic power or Being (to use the terminology of ceremonial magick) - or, much more rarely, the pure form of an Elemental power or Being. As you note, the tone is invitational, even a petition in the case of the Divine (a prayer, if you will).

Evocation: Also Latin roots, but meaning to call out, or call forth. The summoned force or Being is called out of its realm into manifestation, and generally into a place outside the circle/temple...and very certainly outside oneself. In goetic evocation (the evocation of goetic spirits, "evil" spirits, or demons) the spirit is generally called into a triangle or similar external container outside the circle. However, even in dealing with, say, Elemental spirits, evocation is the typical medium of communication. Evocation also implies conjuration by authority, commands issued by the magician as of right. One does not evoke Deity, or even those aspects/manifestations/aids of Deity called Angelic...for they are at least one's potential peers, and generally one's superiors, however loving/friendly/cooperative they may be to the magician's aims.

Evocation also, in some works, has the implication of calling the spiritual force into action in the material world to a marked degree (in this context, we DO find Angelic evocations in some of the old grimoires, such as the Armadel or Ars Notoria).

Paul"

Another interesting comment allows me to address 'possessions' which are very real and even common in these circles. I have had eight such events where I was being checked out and one where sex was performed on me, astrally. This man claims to know entities can possess and take control. I have exorcized such things in scientific conditions.

"From my research, my definitions are extremely close to the ones Jesse has found. Invocation is bringing an entity into your own self. I do agree, however, that invocation is another word for prayer. I am going to get dangerous here. An interesting thing is that Christians perform this when they enter Christianity. A prayer is performed and "Jesus" comes into their heart. This of course is something that is not considered magick by the Christians, excluding myself as a Christian, but in actuality is very much so, magick.

Evocation is bringing an entity into reality. I don't believe the elements, quarters, watchtowers, or whatever you call them are part of me or any other human. They have their place in consciousness and invisible reality. When you evoke them, they become physical manifestations. This is the only way I have ever used them.

I hate to use this as an example, but in the movie "The Craft" they did something extremely dangerous. They "invoked" the elements which are neutral and unconscious beings that don't know the difference in doing something right or wrong. It is very wise to evoke when dealing with an entity that doesn't have the ability to tell right from wrong. If you invoke you could accidentally "become" this entity. In other words, the entity may be too strong for you to control and take over your body and actions.

I use that word "control" loosely. I know you cannot control an entity. If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to email me. Ishtar, I would be glad to talk with you about it. There are many views people have at this point, so I try to clarify with as much fact as I possibly can. This is one of my few specialties. Hope this helps.
    Thomas"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ca/05558cFP94E
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 11:05 AM.

I will not interpret this for you, or pass any judgement. I have both good science and de-bunking things I could say but I suspect if I met the person we would agree on many things including how to free lost souls.

"Necromancy has come to be associated more broadly with black magic and demon-summoning in general, sometimes losing its earlier, more specialized meaning. By popular etymology, nekromantia became nigromancy "black arts", and Johannes Hartlieb (1456) lists demonology in general under the heading. Eliphas Levi, in his book Dogma et Ritual, states that necromancy is the evoking of aerial bodies (aeromancy).

Evocation is the magic of dark spirit summoning from the planes beyond human existence. You can summon spirits into the physical plane, order them to do your bidding. Sorcery is one of the greatest powers so well left to us from the Age of Alchemy.

Early necromancy is likely related to the roots of shamanism, which calls upon spirits such as the ghosts of ancestors. Classical necromancers addressed the dead in "a mixture of high-pitch squeaking and low droning", comparable to the trance-state mutterings of shamans. This I have practiced at times but calling up ghost to appear as a full body apparition is something that I am honing in on in every ritual I now perform. Many people believe when they or I 'raise' the dead, that they can tell one's future because spirits are not bounded by the same laws of time and space as we are.

The historian Strabo refers to necromancy as the principal form of divination amongst the people of Persia (Strabo, xvi. 2, 39,), and it is believed to also have been widespread amongst the peoples of Chaldea (particularly amongst the Sabians or star-worshipers), Etruria, and Babylonia. The Babylonian necromancers were called Manzazuu or Sha'etemmu, and the spirits they raised were called Etemmu.

Necromancy was widespread in ancient Greece from prehistoric times. In the Odyssey (XI, Nekyia), Odysseus makes a voyage to Hades, the Underworld, and raises the spirits of the dead using spells which he had learnt from Circe (Ruickbie, 2004:24). His intention is to invoke and ask questions of the shade of Tiresias, but he is unable to summon it without the assistance of others.

Necromantic practice is neither the 'right' nor the 'left' path. It is simply an acute attunement to what many refer to as "death energy", an affiliation and natural affinity some people have for the current of transition. It is a fact that some people beside myself tha feel more at ease or comfortable among the dead rather than being with the living. Although some cultures may have considered the knowledge of the dead to be unlimited, to the ancient Greeks and Romans, there is an indication that individual shades knew only certain things. The apparent value of their counsel may have been a result of things they had known in life, or of knowledge they acquired after death: Ovid writes of a marketplace in the underworld, where the dead could exchange news and gossip (Metamorphoses 4.444; Tristia 4.10.87–88)

There are also many references to necromancers, called "bone-conjurers", in the Bible. The Book of Deuteronomy (XVIII 9–12) explicitly warns the Israelites against the Canaanite practice of divination from the dead. This warning was not always heeded: King Saul has the Witch of Endor invoke the shade of Samuel using a magical amulet, for example. Later Christian writers rejected the idea that humans could bring back the spirits of the dead, and interpreted such shades as disguised demons, thus conflating necromancy with demon-summoning.

Proof for the common knowledge of necromancy and belief in its power is also evident in the New Testament. Others in the court believed Jesus to be Elijah, another deceased prophet. This account is written in Christian Canonical Scriptures, mainly the book of Mark, chapter 6:14-16. “King Herod heard about this, for Jesus' name had become well known. Some were saying, ‘John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.’ Others said, ‘He is Elijah.’ And still others claimed, ‘He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago.’ But when Herod heard this, he said, ‘John, the man I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!”"

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/m...Necromancy.htm

A sighting of a shade (AKA Fetch) lead to me surviving an occasion when I was about to die from de-hydration.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-23-2015 at 05:23 AM.

There are many psychotic born again websites and almost laughable statements from apocalypse purveyors including the whole CERN thing which guys like Anthony Patch are trolling all over the place. Here is another http://www.groundzeromedia.org/personified-evil/

We just went past another date when horrors were to have befallen us and (as Always) the prophets of backwoods born again illiterates were wrong. But CERN was kind enough to respond to these fear-mongering pulpit-pounding deviates who spread psychoses almost as virulent as their cult member Islam does with the 72 virgins (Yes, I know - not in the Qur'an but it is in the official dogma and not just some recent despot seeking death and mayhem).

http://press.web.cern.ch/backgrounde...september-2015

But the matter of conscious afterlife by ego is one I am forced to have to keep an open mind about - although it is not very wide open due to knowing other explanations abound for what people 'see'. http://www.greatdreams.com/ein_sof.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 10-16-2015 at 03:39 PM.

The use (or should I say abuse) of a Tesla Coil in seances and other summoner's arts was happening before Tesla (Tepaphone, Thales steam engine and camera obscura).

If the Tesla Coil works on nanotubes at a distance it might be directed to specific genes to structure new or reparative functions.

When we understand all Tesla knew we will be able to achieve much more than we imagine. The interface between time and space, the mind-body healing mechanisms and many other things he felt were real are on the table today, and may already be advancing or completed.

When you excite an atom into a plasma state does it retain every attribute of the original atom? Does it gain new attributes which make it different or does it lose it's bonds? Like things attract and Affinity is an important aspect of our physical reality. To control the level of Affinity in plasma states might be possible to achieve even extra-dimensionally. Can you imagine what anti-matter affinity or black hole interchanges of energy might allow. I suggest Tesla intuited the use of harmonics could go this far.

Force Fields were being developed by Tesla using Unified Force Theory despite what this report says. They might be right about this particular use of the Tesla Coil. To travel in space we might need this technology if the Alcubierre space/time bubble is not going to happen. I presume what can attract can also repeal with altered polarity.

"The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. Cherukuri's specially designed Tesla coil even generates a tractor beam-like effect as nanotube wires are pulled toward the coil over long distances.

This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale, Cherukuri said, and the phenomenon was unknown to Nikola Tesla, who invented the coil in 1891 with the intention of delivering wireless electrical energy.

"Electric fields have been used to move small objects, but only over ultrashort distances," Cherukuri said. "With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely."

The researchers discovered that the phenomenon simultaneously assembles and powers circuits that harvest energy from the field. In one experiment, nanotubes assembled themselves into wires, formed a circuit connecting two LEDs and then absorbed energy from the Tesla coil's field to light them."

Read more at: phys.org/news/2016-04-reconfi...erials.html#jC