Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic, Thaumaturgy

Magic, Thaumaturgy

Siddhis and power needs or rituals which create a specific response amaze the wide-eyed ego of children. I once was told by a man who at age 29 had been the head of 13 covens in New England, past President of the Yale Theosophical Society, consultant on parapsychology to a well-respected psychiatric research group, and one of only six medical astrologers in North America - "When I was young I played with the things of children". He had also taught Silva Mind Control and was the first non-Silva person authorized to do so. Here is some mind candy to consider.

"I think that, with magic, we want proof. We want flash. We want miracles. And when we don’t get those, we wonder what magic is. When we see how magic works, it doesn’t seem very flashy…or, we realize how unimportant the flash really is.

Maybe that’s why it’s so hard to put my finger on magic. Because magic is, at its core, one of the mysteries. You can’t work it til you experience it, and it’s really hard to put it into words.

People try. They write spell books that read more like recipes, they create informational graphics like the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to explain how the universe works…but that doesn’t teach what’s going on beneath. It’s a map, but it’s not the terrain. Nor is it the only map. It’s not the actual underpinnings of the universe, just one map to it that may or may not work for you or for me.

And at the core, I think that word magic has so much bound up in it. It’s a powerful, loaded word all on its own.

I think we desperately seek magic. We humans desperately seek that unexplained, that enchantment, that thrilling delight that there’s something intense below the surface. We seek that breathtaking reveal…and that’s the essence of the mysteries.

Once you’ve seen it, you can’t unsee it. But it also isn’t something you can readily explain to others–that’s the nature of one of the mysteries.

Some people want to be part of the in-crowd that understands these mysteries, wanting that power, wanting to be special, wanting to control the forces of nature. I think magic will always have that inherent fascination and attraction. Take the word charisma; I talk a lot in my ritual classes about what charisma means and how to be a charismatic facilitator, but the word alone has that magical quality to it–a sparkle, a charm.

I think that what a lot of other folks want out of magic is to believe in miracles. To believe that there is something out there looking out for them, that’s going to rescue them in a time of need. Or perhaps we’re just looking for proof that there is some order to the universe and that we have some control over that.

I think perhaps it’s a little terrifying to think that we are alone on a floating marble spinning out in the blackness of space and that we’re on our own, that there’s no divine plan, no divine beings to rescue us, no powers to control all the things that could go wrong.

External Magic and Need
    That’s also some of what I mean with what I wrote earlier…the more out of control I feel in a situation, the more I feel that I’m powerless and things are happening to me, the more I want something magical, mystical, and unseen to be able “rescue me,” in the case of working with the divine. Or…the power to manipulate the forces of the universe to rescue myself."
    http://www.shaunaauraknight.com/category/thaumaturgy/

What effort does freedom exact?

" Positive liberty is the possibility of acting — or the fact of acting — in such a way as to take control of one's life and realize one's fundamental purposes."

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/li...tive-negative/

Manly Hall has given many learned people a lot to think about and yet it would appear most academics involved in linguistics have little or no awareness of his excellent scholarship. We need to crack all codes in symbology before we can honestly say we know what technology and wisdom the ancients had. The language of the birds or BRDs is one of the most ancient systems which I think evolved into the Hermetic Green Languages used by the likes of Goethe (Founder of a Jesuit short term Illuminized group most people ramble on about as if it is all there was.), Thomas Carlyle in Sartor Restartus, Jonathan Swift and many more. In my work on Shakespeare I uncovered Francis Bacon using code to claim the works of his friend William whose work he published. It took about 50 years for some people to decipher it and now there are many who think it means Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Such is the way of ignorant ego among pretenders to knowledge. As Hugo knew, Shakespeare also wrote in hermetic code.

"The arcana of the ancient Mysteries were never revealed to the profane except through the media of symbols. Symbolism fulfilled the dual office of concealing the sacred truths from the uninitiated and revealing them to those qualified to understand the symbols. Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of Nature. With reverence the wise pierce the veil and with clearer vision contemplate the reality; but the ignorant, unable to distinguish between the false and the true, behold a universe of symbols. It may well be said of Nature--the Great Mother--that she is ever tracing strange characters upon the surface of things, but only to her eldest and wisest sons as a reward for their faith and devotion does she reveal the cryptic alphabet which is the key to the import of these tracings.

The temples of the ancient Mysteries evolved their own sacred languages, known only to their initiates and never spoken save in the sanctuary. The illumined priests considered it sacrilege to discuss the sacred truths of the higher worlds or the divine verities of eternal Nature in the same tongue as that used by the vulgar for wrangling and dissension. A sacred science must needs be couched in a sacred language. Secret alphabets also were invented, and whenever the secrets of the wise were committed to writing, characters meaningless to the uninformed were employed. Such forms of writing were called sacred or Hermetic alphabets. Some--such as the famous angelic writing--are still retained in the higher degrees of Masonry.

Secret alphabets were not entirely satisfactory, however, for although they rendered unintelligible the true nature of the writings, their very presence disclosed the fact of concealed information--which the priests also sought to conceal. Through patience or persecution, the keys to these alphabets were eventually acquired and the contents of the documents revealed to the unworthy. This necessitated employment of more subtle methods for concealing the divine truths. The result was the appearance of cryptic systems of writing designed to conceal the presence of both the message and the cryptogram. Having thus devised a method of transmitting their secrets to posterity, the illuminati encouraged the circulation of certain documents specially prepared through incorporating into them ciphers containing the deepest secrets of mysticism and philosophy. Thus medieval philosophers disseminated their theories throughout Europe without evoking suspicion, since volumes containing these cryptograms could be subjected to the closest scrutiny without revealing the presence of the hidden message."
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta42.htm

Transliteration of a name, a number of import or any of a thousand different ways exist to exchange more information than a student will learn in a full semester are all over the place. Consider why Alphonse Louis Constant changed his name as an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Eliphas_Levi

http://library.hrmtc.com/tag/claude-levi-strauss/

David Koresh said he was the expert of experts when it came to the Keys of Solomon. Be that as it may, there is a lot about cyphers and codes which academics never study. http://psychicinvestigation.forumoti...tice-of-goetia

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SPPPUUTTTTTERRR!!

"Practical Spiritual Tools - The Great Divine Director's 33-Day Novena
    The purpose of this novena is to access and put into action our individual divine plan, the divine plan for our local study groups, our organization, and the planet as a whole.

Saint Germain has given us a method of finding what is the will of God for our life and our divine plan. He suggests we give prayers to the Great Divine Director for direction in our affairs.

The Great Divine Director is a master of great attainment who is working closely with Saint Germain to bring in the new age of Aquarius. He directs great beams of light from his heart and has crystallized this light into dazzling jewels of light. He wears these jewels as a belt around his waist that hangs to below his knees. You will notice reference made to this blue belt in his mantra."

http://iamalchemy.org/novenas_greatdivinedirector.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-23-2015 at 11:56 PM.

There is no greater magian in the annals of recorded history than St. Germain. He was well known and friends to the King of France who he 'precipitated' a perfect jewel for, and Voltaire who knew him (Probably Biblically) for 50 years - and never saw him age a day. He played many instruments at the level of the best concert musicians, he knew the Harmonic better than Pythagoras. He bi-located like Pythagoras, and was a vital part of the planning and implementation of the Enlightenment Experiment, creation of the USA as well as the Rothschilds and Bavarian Illuminati.

There are followers and promoters of St. Germain today who lie and cheat with the best priestly blowhards. The Stardoves and Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Profit - it should be) are among them. I cannot say to what extent Summit University is a fraud - they may be duped by others and no doubt that is true of many including the Masons who still use his books as part of their studies. Some of these people will tell you St. Germain is an immortal who lived before the time of Christ or to be perfectly clear before that myth was written about by his ancestors. I do suspect you can take 'his' to mean either of them. For you see St. Germain is De Medicis and therefore Benjaminite who marry throughout many eras with Merovingians. In my book on St. Germain which many sites say they allow you to read for free - but you must give credit card info to join - I quote St. Germain saying the stories of his immortality are false. That does not mean he was not a soulful immortal and Ascended Master.

There are numerous researchers who show the connections of the Illuminati to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (Years after
    Crowley and Regardie). Some know a member of each generation of the Rothschild (de Medicis) becomes expert and joins or leads such groups. The Rothschilds include esotericists just as the De Medici named St. Germain had set up the schooling system in Vienna for them as he passed the spy network and financial monopoly (These things are most connected.) to them. Most of these researchers do not get the esoterics behind the acts and organizations or see the Corpus Hermeticum translated and called De Brix for what this means. De Brix is like De Bruges, it is another translation of the Bruttii and a family that founded Rome and Britain which has been ruling and building sophisticated means of control or Empire ever since. These BEES include more than the 'bees' of Childeric which the Merovingian Napoleon put upon his Holy Roman Emperor's investiture robe. They were in Egypt and are the Royal House of Mallia on Crete in 2200 BC.

There are some researchers who are cluing in to the inner sanctum of
    esoteric Heliopolitan or Luciferian (Druidic) Vatican types who are
    Hibernian double agents like St. Bernard or Robespierre, Rumford,
    Lafitte, Da Vinci, Dee, Columbus and all the rest.

It would appear I am the only researcher who has connected Hoffet to both Sauničre and Plantard de St. Clair (Sinclair BEE) who both were leaders of The Priory of Sion like Da Vinci. This is the major reason I wrote a book on Sauničre. Because I am called an alchemist by high Rosicrucians I have known, I am in a position to know what Hoffet studied and one or more of the techniques he used in his position in the Documentation branch for the Vatican. Bibliomancy and genetic encoded information are just part of the arts and artifices in alchemy for many millennia.

So when you read about Sauniere being introduced around the esoteric
    salons of Paris by this man you are getting close to the true Da Vinci
    Code. It is all about Synarchy! But that does not mean George Bernard
    Shaw and his London School of Economics venture was not
    well-intentioned, anymore than it means Annie Besant (One of a very few
    female Masons) did no good work with Krishnamurti or in establishing
    India. It does not mean Yeats or Stein knew the role they played in
    this Hegelian Dialectic that truly is 'Charmed'. But I am pretty
    sure Hoffet and his ilk have used The Charm of Making on these people
    just as it has been used on me. It does make me wonder what role
    Plantard played at Lake Leman with Kissinger, Baruch and the Rat Lines
    reconstruction of Europe as well as what he was doing with the Gestapo
    before they returned him to his role in the French underground during
    the war. It does make me want to know more about Plantard and Prince
    Bernhart of the Thulean Gestapo who founded the Bilderbergs with the
    aid of the OSS/CIA. Yes, there is a wide-ranging 'Charmed Circle'
    to say the least.

The Philosopher's Stone is not just a spiritual allegory for a
    personal enlightenment despite what many people will tell you. They say

these things because it is true that a spiritual enlightenment is
    required if one is to make a 'Stone', and because they have not
    done the 'work'. Israel Regardie wrote a book called The
    Philosopher's Stone in which he said it was only a metaphor or
    allegory. Regardie is worth reading and he was the personal secretary
    for Aleister Crowley and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which
    some authors say is satanistic. The authors who say that are often
    Bible Thumpers and worse. It is Luciferian and Lucifer is the Venus
    light or Heliopolitan Druidic system. It is a good spiritual course and

Regardie's work on the books of the HOGD that present part of that
    course are possibly the best books to introduce people to the Path. You

can be certain that the De Medicis were not stupid superstitious people

despite the fact that they bought the Papacy more than a few times. The

De Medicis paid to have the Corpus Hermeticum translated and had their
    family name (De Brix) used as the title. They were not mere
    'farmers' or 'bauers'. They have always been of the highest
    understanding. This is one of the reasons you can be sure the
    Rothschilds are the De Medicis. Both of these families used the same
    old song about being 'farmers (De Medicis equestrian class) or 'bauers' which is
    translated as 'farmers'.

I think there is a good possibility that Sauničre happened upon a
    'Stone'. It might even have been the 'Stone' used by
    Nostradamus or Leonardo. Nostradamus was protected by the De Medicis
    and Leonardo was one of their employees. It is even possible that
    Sauniere was able to influence the future he saw in the 'Stone' in
    a more meaningful way than other Time (or Impeccable) Warriors like
    Carlos Castaneda. This explanation fits with his knowing when he would
    die and his being able to stop that death but having been told (By the
    Hapsburg Holy Roman Emperors) that he would not be allowed to choose a
    different date to die. In fact this explanation is the one I personally
    favor out of all the possible explanations for the enormous sums of
    money he was provided."

A small sampling of any occult or ascended master work is always a joy for me. "Faith is an openness and trusting attitude to truth and reality, whatever it may turn out to be. This is a risky and adventurous state of mind. Belief in the religious sense, is the opposite of faith - because it is a fervent wishing or hope, a compulsive clinging to the idea that the universe is arranged and governed in such and such a way. Belief is holding to a rock; faith is learning how to swim - and this whole universe swims in boundless space." - Alan Watts

"Man can kill or vivify his faculties by negligence or by abuse. He can create for himself new faculties by the good use of those which he has received from Nature. People often say that the affections will not be commanded, that faith is not possible for all, that one does not re-make one’s own character. All these assertions are true only for the idle or the perverse. One can make one’s self faithful, pious, loving, devoted, when one wishes sincerely to be so. One can give to one’s spirit the calm of justness, as to one’s will the almighty power of justice. Once can reign in Heaven by virtue of faith, on earth by virtue of science. The man who knows how to command himself is king of all Nature.

We are going to state forthwith, in this last book, by what means the true initiates have made themselves the masters of life, how they have overcome sorrow and death; how they work upon themselves and others the transformation of Proteus; how they exercise the divining power of Apollonius; how they make the gold of Raymond Lully and of Flamel; how in order to renew their youth they possess the secrets of Postel the Re-arisen, and those alleged to have been in the keeping of Cagliostro. In short, we are going to speak the last word of magic.

CHAPTER 1: OF TRANSFORMATION—THE WAND OF CIRCE—THE BATH OF MEDEA—MAGIC OVERCOME BY ITS OWN WEAPONS—THE GREAT ARCANUM OF THE JESUITS AND THE SECRET OF THEIR POWER."

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.k...phaslevi.4.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:04 PM.

The Pentagon-Dodecahedron was a representation of earth's tectonic plates. The ancients built a network of megalithic structures upon it for many purposes related to enhancing their psycho-spiritual needs up to and possibly including what led to the vitrified rocks. Mystery Schools say this about it.

"Masonic Symbolism of the Arithmetical Number Five and Its Plane Geometric Construct the Pentagram and Solid Geometric Construct the Dodecahedron
    Stanley J. Bransgrove*

For presentation to the California College of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis
    Introduction

The number five [1] and its byproduct, the pentagram, have symbolic prominence and have been attributed extraordinary qualities. Possibly before ancient Sumerian astronomers observed the curious natural phenomena that of the seven visible planets, only Venus traced a regular geometric pattern, a pentagram in eight-year cycles, this number and figure may have already achieved symbolic import. We can confirm at least that what was observed above, was repeated by man here below. In examining remaining monuments of this distant past we find evidence that in fact the symmetry of the pentagram was utilized in mans most important architectural edifices. We may also interpret the stone work of this initiatic tradition in light of literary references to such western traditions such as those of the Pythagoreans, Jews, Christians, Druids, as well as the Lataif of Sufi tradition, and Hindu Tattwas. The pentagram served the Pythagoreans as a salutation and a symbol of health. Medieval masons considered it a symbol of deep wisdom and integrated its proportions in ecclesiastical edifices. In recent times, professor Matila Gyrka called the pentagram the "gateway to absolute independence;" "symbol of deep wisdom;" and an "ideal archetype of dynamic growth." It is not surprising that we find such symbolism reoccurring in speculative Masonry and Masonic Rosicrusianism." (1)

A Shardana group of Phoenicians as well as the Genoese or Legurian people going back to 2000 BC are involved. Recent finds have these Shardana in a Trojan War era fortification reminiscent of the 'nuraghi' in Sardinia. That site is near present day Syria or Mt. Carmel. They are also found in the Hyksos reign over Egypt that is connected to Troy. There are mines under the water off Marseilles and the region near the mouth of the Rhone and the Pyrenees site of Rennes-le-Chateau is verdant with legend and importance throughout history and pre-history. Massalia was a focal point of transit and trade in a time before the Straits of Gibraltar were formed.

Mark seems well educated in the art of Kabbalah and I hope some day he will drop in on us.

"The following exercises are designed to assist in freeing the most potent energy known to humanity and resident in creation. They are not designed for someone with little or no esoteric experience. In general, it would be advisable to have at lest one to two years of practical, daily experience with the Middle Pillar and/or Pentagram Rituals; in addition, an equal amount of time with the Hexagram Rituals. Several workings of the 32nd through 24th Paths on the Tree of Life would also be desirable[1], and regular practice of once a week or so of “Rising on the Planes”[2]. Common sense, a willingness to “Make haste slowly”, and a balanced lifestyle may be the best protection against any unpleasant side effects of these, or other, esoteric practices[3]. It is very important that you keep a diary of your practices and experiences with the exercises given.

The amount of time it will take to experience the Secret Fire is unknown, although preparation is the best guarantee of success. The amount of time given to each exercise should not exceed more than 15 or 20 minutes in the beginning, and then 30 or 45 minutes after the first half year or so. It is also strongly advised that anyone undertaking these exercises also maintain a regular, daily usage of spagyric tinctures for each of the planetary qualities of the day it is used. This additional, slow, and methodical cleansing of the subtle psychic channels will aid in relieving some of side-effects of esoteric work. The nightly application of “Dream Yoga” is also suggested, as this will attune the student to the qualities of the day while sleeping, aid in interior contacts, and may shed light on particular problems of the Work.[4]

While this may seem like a lot of work, it is not. Tinctures are fairly easy to make, all that is required is their regular use. This takes no more time than swallowing a vitamin. Dream yoga is done as we are falling asleep anyhow, no additional time required for this either. What is does take is regularity, commitment, and perseverance. Qualities that assure, albeit confer, adepthood. Best of luck in your practices. In the Bonds of Esotericism,

Ora et labora,

Mark Stavish

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania"

http://hermetic.com/stavish/essays/secret-fire.html

The Dragon Court still has a bent to promote alien influence which I eschew. This is a lot more acceptable.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/st...stargate04.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:07 PM.

"Five churches or sacred sites are all built on hilltops on the site of older structures and form a perfect pentagon with its center near the megalithic sites known locally as Balancing Rock and the Devil's Chair. Two of these five sites are the churches in Rennes-le-Chateau and Bezu. Between them is the ruin at Serre de Lauzet, with the chapel of Blanchefort and the megalith at la Soulane as the other two points."
    These words are from Mary Sutherland. The megaliths tie in with the natural pentagram of the Pentagon-dodecahedron, which an ancient Druidic University in the region either designed or used long before Caesar proscribed and eliminated the Druids of the region.

The Phocaeans are closely associated with the 'Sons of Mil' of the Milesian 'Bees'. They took military ships across the Mediterranean to seal a deal with the king of Tartessus. You can read about it in The Rise of the Greeks by Michael Grant. That 'Bee' is also found in 2200 BC on the island of Crete in the Royal House of Mallia. It is important to remember that most early languages were vowel less. So 'ML' and 'MLL' are just one step removed from each other.

The natural pentagram formed by the mountains of the area near Rennes-le-Chateau where Nostradamus and Sauničre were born is of paramount importance. The pentagon-dodecahedron knowledge was so secret in the time of Plato that anyone letting this secret be known to the uninitiated was put to death. Pythagoras and the Therapeutae used the pentagram instead and the Star of David, like the Kabballah, is 'twisted' for a purpose says Dion Fortune. The Theosophists re-iterate much of what we have covered so far. Science discovered a Pentaquark just this year - and quark is a names given this sub-atomic energy by Murray Gell-Mann who is into some decidedly occult study - Orisha.

"The five-pointed star, or the star polygon of the number five, is made by marking five equidistant points on a circle and joining each to the next but one; the lines and angles are equal, the angles being 36 degrees, 72 degrees, and 108 degrees. The sections of the lines exhibit the golden ratio, by which a line is divided into extreme and mean ratio, that ratio being .618 or 1.618, which plays so important and interesting a part in geometry. In symbolism this figure is often taken as synonymous with the number five, the pentad. The Pythagoreans called it the pentalpha, because it was like five alphas (A). It combines the two and the three, the first even and the first odd numbers after unity, representing therefore among many other things, on the universal plane, the union of cosmic substance with cosmic intellect. If the three is combined with the four (another symbol of matter) we get the seven. As a union of five elements it stands for the heavenly or macrocosmic man and its five points correspond to the head and limbs of a man's body; the same idea lies behind the five wounds of Christ. When the star has its point down, it signifies the polar opposite of the preceding, that is, the nether or material pole of cosmic life; and so can be used as a black magical symbol -- the horns of evil are said to be up. The combination of these two produces the decad, in a similar way to that by which the two triangles are combined in Solomon's Seal; and thus we get another symbol of man's dual nature, and of the dual aspect of cosmic forces. In connection with this, astrologers will remember that each of five planets has two houses, a day house and a night house; while sun and moon have each one house, so that we have here the five, the ten, and the twelve, harmonized together. Five is specially important in our times because we are in the fifth root-race, and five elements have so far been manifested (the fifth, ether, only partially as yet). We have five digits on each limb; five is the most frequent number for the petals of a flower, we use the denary scale (twice five), and the number five plays a leading part in the geometry of the dodecahedron and icosahedron. In The Secret Doctrine we find the pentagon used for the number five in the formula 31415, the other figures likewise being denoted by geometrical signs." (2)

The linguistic connection between the Basque, Vietnamese, Mayan, and Denhe of the Pacific Northwest is mirrored in the RH blood factor that also shows up in Casiberia. The Pacific Northwest brings us the Kennewick Man and the Aleut mummies on the westward Copper Route from Lake Superior.

At the time of Cätäl Hüyük a couple of millennia before the Black Sea became something other than an inland freshwater lake, there appears to be a 'precocious' cell of advanced people there according to Jacquetta Hawkes. Are these Anatolians connected with the Smyrna Milesians or 'Bees' of the Onassis Merovingians? Are they the people who became the Shardana on Sardinia along with the nearby Legurian (Genoese Phoenician Pirates)? There is so much to piece together, and correct. Here are a couple of time line dates to consider in recent days about the Merovingian/Milesians.

1932: Aristotle Socrates Onassis, a Greek drug pusher and ship owner who made his first million selling "Turkish tobacco" (Opium) in Argentina, worked out a profitable deal with Joseph Kennedy, Eugene Meyer, and Meyer Lansky (Nixon was the keynote speaker at the opening of his Bahamas casinos. The Mafia later gave Nixon money to get his San Clemente estate). Onassis was to ship booze directly into Boston for Joseph Kennedy (who also had no money in stocks when the crash came but made huge money in stock rumour mongering but then was appointed to head the SEC). Also involved was a heroin deal with Franklin and Elliott Roosevelt. No doubt these things I say require your further research - but do not accept just one or two 'official' denials.

1934: Onassis, Rockefeller and the Seven Sisters (major oil companies) signed an agreement, outlined an oil cartel memo: Beat the Arabs out of their oil, ship it on Onassis's ships; Rockefeller and the Seven Sisters to get rich. All this was done. It is just part of a very serious situation that also involves the pharmacological abuse of humanity under the guise of psychiatry and medicine.

A web of drug traders who may have built the over 7000 'nuraghi' (medieval looking castles) on Sardinia starts to appear. The potions of Anatolian Blue Lotus hallucinogens when joined with Peruvian cocaine allowed an ancient culture to control many of their colonies. Perhaps this kind of control was the true beginning of the end of Brotherhood but gender issues were involved as well. I think James Joyce as quoted by Joseph Campbell in Gimbutas's Language of the Goddess brings it all together for us. He calls it a 5000 year 'nightmare'. When I say the 'web of drug traders', I am talking about Phoenicians or Northern Semites and their 'brothers'.

The Tepaphone used by Hitler's Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion is based on The Lost Chord of Druidry. The knowledge begins in understanding the Harmonic of Light and the sun. The sun is best observed through the transit of Venus which was a major part of Captain Cook's research when he first was sent out to explore the Pacific.

I too find the mummery tarot readers and astrologers often use ridiculous.

I do think the ancient Egyptians and Mesoamericans had an understanding of the suns influence on the earth that we are just beginning to confirm. There remains little doubt the charlatans who disguised themselves as priests over the past millennia had much to do with this repression of knowledge.

Genetic changes through variation of local magnetic field strengths does affect mitosis (cell division) and since the sun goes through 28 day cycles relative to the earths orbiting of it, may affect certain personality traits at conception. Hence my tie-in with sun signs and real electromagnetic changes affecting developing embryos.

It's also theorized that equatorial climes like those of the Maya were most severely affected by a period of sunspot activity that resulted in a severe decline in fertility hence a reason for the abandonment of cities like chichen itza because the cycle coincided with the return of Quetzalcoatl (a role Cortes usurped to his own advantage). Also the climate would change during a period of solar polar flips which would tilt the earth's axis and electromagnetic fields as well.

Since the sun itself couldn't be directly observed for sunspot activity during those times it was the cycles of Venus that were used to herald the changes that would repeat themselves over millennia. I believe this information was widely spread among the meso-americans and their celtic trading partners prior to the total destruction of Carthage and its wealth of knowledge.

The sun as you know causes nuclear reactions in the atmosphere that can transform nitrogen atoms into a heavy form (isotope) of carbon that has an atomic weight of 14 instead of the usual 12.

C14 as you know is used for carbon dating but while archaeologists have found it reliable in most cases there are anomalies that can only be attributed to the amount of c14 in the atmosphere over different periods of time.

C14 is now linked to solar activity and the advance and retreat of alpine glaciers and it shows that high levels of c14 correspond with decreases in solar activity.

The explanation as I understand it, is that an active sun generates a large number of sunspots, and these in turn cause a large number of charged particles to be thrown into space resulting in a thickening of the Van Allen belts. As a result the lower atmosphere is shielded from cosmic radiation and less c14 is produced. Conversely at times of low solar activity, when there are few if any sunspots, there are fewer ions between the atmosphere and the sun to shield out cosmic rays. More nitrogen is thus converted to c14.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Scientists are now comparing the graphs for solar activity (sunspot numbers) temperatures, wind severity, and glaciation against the rise and fall of civilizations. It seems the high levels of solar activity correlate with the growth of sophisticated civilizations while low activity links up with periodic 'dark ages'.

Is this what is indicated in the Maya long count calendar? I don't know but it seems reasonable to speculate that a period of increased seismic activity along with increased severe weather (hurricanes churning towards the Mayan gulf cities) which also led to a disruption of the wet season for crops and possibly a decline in human fertility would have led them to abandon their homes, especially if the events were prophesied as we believe they were.

With the forecast year of 2012 as the end of this fifth age we might also wonder about the climactic and electromagnetic changes we are witnessing today.

I noted your aside that Cayce was a Mason. While I too have some doubts about his ability to actually prophesize I wonder if you think he had access to esoteric knowledge that contravened his religious piety? Certainly his predictions about finding Atlantean outcroppings off the coast of Belize and Bimini seem accurate as well as his earlier beliefs in the earths axis (from magnetic forces) tilting, causing widespread tidal and weather related destruction in a cyclical fashion."

The Introduction to my book Hitler v Frabato and "The Charm of Making" written long before Futurescape hit the airwaves; or the Omega Stations expanded to make a complete coverage of our planet might seem prophetic or an evidence of stupidity beyond any religion. I wrote it in the most open manner I could, to go along with Franz Bardon and a religion akin to Urantia Books and many other cults. It mentions Campbell and ancient knowledge of civilized cultures that co-incided with Neolithic cave dwellers over 462,000 years ago by his calculations. He would greatly increase that number if he had lived another fifteen years to when I wrote this book near the start of this millennium.

You can read a lot of it for free at Scrib'd.com. It appears to have been put there by a Rosicrucian with interests in A Course in Miracles who was a follower of Franz Bardon and went or goes by the following name. Perhaps the language of the Rosicrucian document or book mentioned is Hungarian and maybe he is a Bavarian near where much of Bardon's book was set. In either case it is near Prague where many alchemists have labored over many years. It is influential throughout the Hapsburg Holy Roman Empire up to the Dragon Knights including Vlad the Impaler of the Holy Roman church, which it can be said he saved from Moslem invaders. But most important is St. Germain who was also born in Transylvania.

A Rózsakereszt Szerzetének hitvallása - Confessio Fraternitatis R.C.

arion2009

Google translator tells me that the Szerzetenek word means singing monks but the phrase means Religious creed of the Rosy Cross.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Magik or Magick is not prestidigitation or anything like what The Amazing Randi performed as a Magician. Some magicians have studied Majik or another form of the Craft. The character in the title role of the TV series House was a Wiccan and he portrayed the disciplined thinking involved as well as one could, IMHO.

A serious discussion about different kinds of summoning erupted in a Wicca or Witchcraft forum. I personally prefer to think of energy thought forms rather than entities but in elemental energy the issues get more confusing because other people have a hard time attributing any consciousness to elementals. I think all matter and energy has consciousness and the god particle is just part of why I say that.

This is a good description from this school of thought. It does not make it true, I have offered to stand in the circle or triangle for any force to be directed at me by the best summoner known in the US Southwest.

"Jesse -
    Invocation: from latin roots, meaning to call in. You invoke a beneficent power into the circle/temple, or even into yourself.
    Generally refers to invoking a Divine or Angelic power or Being (to use the terminology of ceremonial magick) - or, much more rarely, the pure form of an Elemental power or Being. As you note, the tone is invitational, even a petition in the case of the Divine (a prayer, if you will).

Evocation: Also Latin roots, but meaning to call out, or call forth. The summoned force or Being is called out of its realm into manifestation, and generally into a place outside the circle/temple...and very certainly outside oneself. In goetic evocation (the evocation of goetic spirits, "evil" spirits, or demons) the spirit is generally called into a triangle or similar external container outside the circle. However, even in dealing with, say, Elemental spirits, evocation is the typical medium of communication. Evocation also implies conjuration by authority, commands issued by the magician as of right. One does not evoke Deity, or even those aspects/manifestations/aids of Deity called Angelic...for they are at least one's potential peers, and generally one's superiors, however loving/friendly/cooperative they may be to the magician's aims.

Evocation also, in some works, has the implication of calling the spiritual force into action in the material world to a marked degree (in this context, we DO find Angelic evocations in some of the old grimoires, such as the Armadel or Ars Notoria).

Paul"

Another interesting comment allows me to address 'possessions' which are very real and even common in these circles. I have had eight such events where I was being checked out and one where sex was performed on me, astrally. This man claims to know entities can possess and take control. I have exorcized such things in scientific conditions.

"From my research, my definitions are extremely close to the ones Jesse has found. Invocation is bringing an entity into your own self. I do agree, however, that invocation is another word for prayer. I am going to get dangerous here. An interesting thing is that Christians perform this when they enter Christianity. A prayer is performed and "Jesus" comes into their heart. This of course is something that is not considered magick by the Christians, excluding myself as a Christian, but in actuality is very much so, magick.

Evocation is bringing an entity into reality. I don't believe the elements, quarters, watchtowers, or whatever you call them are part of me or any other human. They have their place in consciousness and invisible reality. When you evoke them, they become physical manifestations. This is the only way I have ever used them.

I hate to use this as an example, but in the movie "The Craft" they did something extremely dangerous. They "invoked" the elements which are neutral and unconscious beings that don't know the difference in doing something right or wrong. It is very wise to evoke when dealing with an entity that doesn't have the ability to tell right from wrong. If you invoke you could accidentally "become" this entity. In other words, the entity may be too strong for you to control and take over your body and actions.

I use that word "control" loosely. I know you cannot control an entity. If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to email me. Ishtar, I would be glad to talk with you about it. There are many views people have at this point, so I try to clarify with as much fact as I possibly can. This is one of my few specialties. Hope this helps.
    Thomas"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ca/05558cFP94E

I will not interpret this for you, or pass any judgement. I have both good science and de-bunking things I could say but I suspect if I met the person we would agree on many things including how to free lost souls.

"Necromancy has come to be associated more broadly with black magic and demon-summoning in general, sometimes losing its earlier, more specialized meaning. By popular etymology, nekromantia became nigromancy "black arts", and Johannes Hartlieb (1456) lists demonology in general under the heading. Eliphas Levi, in his book Dogma et Ritual, states that necromancy is the evoking of aerial bodies (aeromancy).

Evocation is the magic of dark spirit summoning from the planes beyond human existence. You can summon spirits into the physical plane, order them to do your bidding. Sorcery is one of the greatest powers so well left to us from the Age of Alchemy.

Early necromancy is likely related to the roots of shamanism, which calls upon spirits such as the ghosts of ancestors. Classical necromancers addressed the dead in "a mixture of high-pitch squeaking and low droning", comparable to the trance-state mutterings of shamans. This I have practiced at times but calling up ghost to appear as a full body apparition is something that I am honing in on in every ritual I now perform. Many people believe when they or I 'raise' the dead, that they can tell one's future because spirits are not bounded by the same laws of time and space as we are.

The historian Strabo refers to necromancy as the principal form of divination amongst the people of Persia (Strabo, xvi. 2, 39,), and it is believed to also have been widespread amongst the peoples of Chaldea (particularly amongst the Sabians or star-worshipers), Etruria, and Babylonia. The Babylonian necromancers were called Manzazuu or Sha'etemmu, and the spirits they raised were called Etemmu.

Necromancy was widespread in ancient Greece from prehistoric times. In the Odyssey (XI, Nekyia), Odysseus makes a voyage to Hades, the Underworld, and raises the spirits of the dead using spells which he had learnt from Circe (Ruickbie, 2004:24). His intention is to invoke and ask questions of the shade of Tiresias, but he is unable to summon it without the assistance of others.

Necromantic practice is neither the 'right' nor the 'left' path. It is simply an acute attunement to what many refer to as "death energy", an affiliation and natural affinity some people have for the current of transition. It is a fact that some people beside myself tha feel more at ease or comfortable among the dead rather than being with the living. Although some cultures may have considered the knowledge of the dead to be unlimited, to the ancient Greeks and Romans, there is an indication that individual shades knew only certain things. The apparent value of their counsel may have been a result of things they had known in life, or of knowledge they acquired after death: Ovid writes of a marketplace in the underworld, where the dead could exchange news and gossip (Metamorphoses 4.444; Tristia 4.10.87–88)

There are also many references to necromancers, called "bone-conjurers", in the Bible. The Book of Deuteronomy (XVIII 9–12) explicitly warns the Israelites against the Canaanite practice of divination from the dead. This warning was not always heeded: King Saul has the Witch of Endor invoke the shade of Samuel using a magical amulet, for example. Later Christian writers rejected the idea that humans could bring back the spirits of the dead, and interpreted such shades as disguised demons, thus conflating necromancy with demon-summoning.

Proof for the common knowledge of necromancy and belief in its power is also evident in the New Testament. Others in the court believed Jesus to be Elijah, another deceased prophet. This account is written in Christian Canonical Scriptures, mainly the book of Mark, chapter 6:14-16. “King Herod heard about this, for Jesus' name had become well known. Some were saying, ‘John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.’ Others said, ‘He is Elijah.’ And still others claimed, ‘He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago.’ But when Herod heard this, he said, ‘John, the man I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!”"

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/m...Necromancy.htm

I met Blue Harary at the Psychical Research Foundation over 40 years ago. He was working on the early stages of what we hear so much about today but which is a very ancient investigatory technique including Remote Viewing. How much is objective and how much is subjective or run through the cultural rose-coloured glasses I cannot say. An older woman who was a top Remote Viewer with Ingo Swann impressed me about these things and with her wisdom a little over a decade ago.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M..._Universe.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-02-2015 at 03:28 PM.

I can only imagine what differences of opinion people get as they read all the perspectives from science and so-called occult sources. Readers must think I constantly contradict myself. But I never do. I have no fixed beliefs except that we do not know with certainty what is Above and Below. And I am one stupid fool as the TAROT describes and hopefully as the sage said - 'the wise man knows he is a fool, the fool thinks he is a wise man'. In the cases where we talk about Holistic medicine and attunements we are talking about applications of energy fields, which science has recently proven or accepted but was ridiculed as Newton's Aether for much of the last three centuries. The Evil Eye is another area of energy transference, and I do not believe in Evil, rather I favor a continuum from good to bad behavior.

"The evil eye is well known throughout history. It is mentioned in ancient Greek and Roman texts, as well as in many famous literary works, including the Bible (Proverbs 23:6: "Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats"), the Koran and Shakespeare.

The evil eye is essentially a specific type of magical curse, and has its roots in magical thinking and superstition. Let's say that a person experiences bad luck, ill health, accident, or some unexplained calamity — perhaps a drought or an infectious disease. Before science could explain weather patterns and germ theory, any bad event for which there was not an obvious cause might be blamed on a curse. Curses, including the evil eye, are an answer to the age-old question of why bad things happen to good people.

The association of special powers with the eyes is not hard to fathom: Eyes, it is said, are the gateway to a person's soul. Shifting eyes are said to subtly betray liars, while a steady gaze may be endearing or menacing depending on the circumstances. Actors use their eyes to convey a wide range of emotions, including love, hate, disgust, boredom, scorn, surprise, and envy. In fact it is this last emotion — jealousy — that underlies the evil eye's cultural association with magic.

Spit as counter-curse

Babies and children are said to be especially susceptible to harm from the evil eye, and in many countries including Greece, Romania and India, praising a child publicly is sometimes considered taboo, for the compliment will draw the attention of the evil eye. (It is acceptable to compliment a child if the comment is prefaced by praise for God, as an act of humility.)

In order to ward off the evil eye, parents of a thoughtlessly praised child may ask the person who gave the compliment to immediately spit in the child's face. Because the momentarily exalted youngster has been brought down a peg, any harm by the evil eye is unnecessary; this spittle salve is harmless yet insulting enough to negate the compliment.

Who has the evil eye? Maybe you do. Many believe that bad intention is not necessary, and that some people can cast an evil eye without even knowing it. Edwin and Mona Radford, writing in "The Encyclopedia of Superstitions," note that in many places "a cross-eyed or squinting person was almost universally feared. To meet one on the way to work is still regarded as a bad sign by miners, fishermen, Spanish bullfighters, and others who follow dangerous trades." Though such an affliction is clearly not the person's fault, nonetheless "any visible defect in the eye is readily associated by the superstitious with the evil eye." The evil eye is also said to be prevalent among the Roma (formerly known as Gypsies).

Evil eye protections and cures

The best way to deal with the evil eye is to avoid it in the first place. The method varies by culture, geographic region, and personal preference. Amulets can be worn to deter the evil eye, often using the color blue (symbolizing heaven or godliness) and an eye symbol. Charms, potions, and spells can also be prepared; garlic can be used to deter the evil eye, and some believe that just saying the word "garlic" offers protection.

Once a person has been afflicted with the evil eye, there are a variety of ways to have it removed. Often those who believe they have been harmed by the evil eye will seek out shamen, witch doctors, psychics, or other spiritual healers to remove the curse — often for a fee.

Though belief in the evil eye is widespread, it is not universal. A 1976 cross-cultural survey by folklorist John Roberts found that 36 percent of cultures believed in the evil eye. In one 1965 study, not only did 55 percent of expectant Lebanese mothers believe in the evil eye (cast, they claimed, most often by envious women), but also that it could have serious effects ranging from an inability of the mother to breast-feed, to the illness, blindness, or even death of their infant.

It is tempting to view the evil eye as an ancient, discredited belief that plays no role in our 21st-century world. Instead, as folklorist Dundes notes, we "should keep in mind that the evil eye is not some old-fashioned superstitious belief of interest solely to antiquarians. The evil eye continues to be a powerful factor affecting the behavior of countless millions of people throughout the world." Though belief in the evil eye can be a harmless superstition, it can also be dangerous in some circumstances. Any time one person believes that another has harmed them — whether naturally or supernaturally, intentionally or accidentally — there is the potential for deadly retribution. Like other accused witches and sorcerers over the centuries, many people have been attacked, beaten, and killed for casting an evil eye.

Benjamin Radford is a member of the American Folklore Society and author of six books including "Tracking the Chupacabra: The Vampire Beast in Fact, Fiction, and Folklore." His website is www.BenjaminRadford.com."

http://www.livescience.com/40633-evil-eye.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Since we are now verging on metaphysics as the only scientific POV that has validity, as Gravitational Wave Theory continues to prove out, does it make sense to learn about it? Learning about the ether and energy affects which are part of all mystical disciplines is easy enough, and after a while it becomes second nature once you throw off the chains of ignorance and material mind sets we have been inundated with. I again note Kabbalah is 'twisted' but that may only mean a different angle or viewpoint. The Zohar is from a much less ancient time. And when they use the word Bible they do not include the Roman lies of the New Testament. I also ask you to search for Unsheathing the Soul here.

"The Holy Bible, the Torah, and the Tanakh are books written based on the Zohar of the Kabbalah. In Gnosis we always state that the doctrine that Moses gave to humanity was given in three ways:
    •The Zohar, which is the spirit of the doctrine
    •The Talmud, which is the soul of the doctrine
    •The Bible, which is the body of the doctrine

So the Bible itself and all the stories and the descriptions that we find in it are based on the spirit and the soul of the doctrine. In the Bible we find many stories related with the life of many prophets. In esotericism we name those prophets Aeons or Masters of the Day who reach the realization of their Being. They achieve complete Self-Realization. So, we call them Aeons or יום Yoms, which means "days," vehicles of the light.

Light is the first expression or manifestation of the Unknowable. In Kabbalah, the Unknowable has three aspects, namely: Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur. These are the three aspects of the Unknowable that is represented by the last letter Hei of יהוה Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei. Within the Unknowable we find that which we call A-Elohim [אין אלהים] which is the Unknowable Seity. A-Elohim is that Seity which cannot, in any way, be represented because it is an Unknowable Light, Aur in Kabbalah; thus, light-אור-Aur abides in it and emanates from it.

absolute-1

Let us now study the light within the meaning of “And Elohim said” which hides the mystery of Mi, Aleh and Elohim.

ויאמר אלהים יהי אור ויהי־אור

"And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light." - Genesis 1: 3

The Hebrew letters of the phrase ויאמר “and said” can be disarranged as follows: מי אור, which mean, “who, light.”

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold [מי Mi] who has created [אלה Aleh] these things." - Isaiah 40: 26

"(At the end of the word אלהים Elohim, the syllable ים “im” is) Mi מי (who), is the concealed and hidden One [the Holy Spirit], is he whom all created beings are seeking to know, but after all their efforts and endeavors, by the gaining of knowledge [Daath-Gnosis], they only come at last to [the Divine Mother Devi Kundalini] Mah מה (the what)." - Zohar

Thus, “And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light,” can be read: מי אור אלה-ים יהי אור ויהי־אור meaning: Who, the light of Elah-Yam [אלה-ים the Sea Goddess, the Ain Soph], will be light, and light will be. In other words:

ויאמר אלהים אל־משה אהיה אשר אהיה

“And Elohim said” unto Moses, I become who I Am." - Exodus 3: 14

אהיה אשר אהיה Eheieh Asher Eheieh – “I become who I am.” אהיה Eheieh is a Tetragrammaton or four lettered word that represents Kether, the Father of all lights, the infinite. Through the Tetragrammaton the light “Asher” becomes the Tetragrammaton. Both words “Mi” and “Asher” mean “Who” in Hebrew. This is why “Mah” מה (the what) or letters מ Mem and ה Hei of אלהים Elohim called the light Day.

"And Elah-Yam called [אור - Aur] the light [יום - Yom] Day." - Genesis 1: 5

Observe that the Hebrew word [יום - Yom] Day, contains the letters of the word “Mi” מי (who), divided by the letter ו Vav that represents the Spinal Medulla; the Kundalini.

"The primal celestial light [מי אור] of the first day is [מי Me orאשר Asher, Binah, the Holy Spirit] which lightened the other days of creation. This is why the word YOM – יום - daylight is repeated in each day." - Zohar

"In the name of truth, we solemnly affirm the following: the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit, Shiva [Binah], the First Begotten of creation, our inner individual Monad, or more correctly, our super individual Monad is [מי אור who,light], the husband of [“Mah” מה (the what) אלה-ים the Sea Goddess], Devi Kundalini, our particular Cosmic Mother." - Samael Aun Weor

וירא אלהים את־האור כי־טוב

"And Elohim saw “את At - the Logos,” in the light “Aur” of “Hei- the Ain-Soph” that it was good." - Genesis 1: 4

Thus, מי אור “who, light” or אשר Asher is the first manifestation of ה-Hei, the Ain Soph, the Seity, which is precisely the origin of את, At, the Logos."

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/...on-part-1.html

Most people will say what I suggest here shortly is impossible. They could be correct and yet if they watch Futurescape they will see technology allows use of the World Mind. And many top scientists are beginning to see very little is impossible.

The esoteric word in the scientific proofing this month that the brain is part of the lymph (psychic points) system, was a very deep and good term, which means formerly science had no reason to examine things like soul and our attunement ability. That too will take time, and an even longer time for us to attune with the Vortex Energies that were once more connected through the worldwide megaliths. I am just happy to see these things coming to pass. Gravitational Wave Theory could add so much. Maybe we could even learn to THINK away the temperature rise that will cause the water levels to rise.

Legend has it that a Stele brought to the Miami Planetarium when I was living there forty years ago, was a functioning energy conduit to save Earth. It had been used to keep an ancient comet or moon headed at Earth from colliding with us for a thousand years. I was the only individual there when it was taken off the truck even though it had been announced in the media. I told the employees of the Planetarium what it and it's magnetic properties were for. They thought I was crazy, and had no interest in learning how our energy can attune to other energy.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Is this religion or the occult? Actually religion is basically occult because it hides what it works with and accuses those who openly worship nature for being Occult. Religion is full of devils, Tannaim and demons or CONstructs whereas 'energy representations' are spoken of even when given a name by most pagans and all panentheists.

"‘Tales of the Hasidim’ by Martin Buber 1948 Schocken Books

……at about this time the prayer-book of the Rabbi Isaac Luria had appeared in print. When the volume was brought to the two friends, Rabbi Moshe snatched the heavy tome from the messenger and threw it on the floor. But Rabbi Jospeh Asher picked it up and said “After all it is a prayer-book and we must not treat it disrespectfully”. When the rabbi of Lubin was told of the incident he said “Rabbit Moshe will become a hasid; Rabbi Joseph Asher will remain an opponent of the hasidic way. For he who can burn with enmity can also burn with love for God, but he who is coldly hostile will always find the way closed” And so it was.

In the notes Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum made on the dreams he had in his youth we find the following
    “I was looking out of the window on the eve of the New Year and there were people running to the House of Prayer, and I saw that they were driven by fear of the Day of Judgement. And I said to myself; ’God be thanked, I have been doing the right thing all through the year! I have studied right and prayed right, so I do not have to be afraid.‘ And then my dreams showed me all my good works. I looked and looked: they were torn, ragged, ruined! And at that instant I woke up. Overcome with fear I ran to the House of Prayer along with the rest.”

In Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum’s notes on his dreams there is an entry which reads: “I have been in the paradise of the Tannaim.” He had kept a sheet with the words: “the angels will immerse you and you shall suffer no harm.“ In his dream he stood near a mountain and wanted to get into the paradise of the Tannaim. But he was told that first he had to immerse himself in Miriam’s Well. And at that very instant he looked into the deep water and shuddered. But angels laid hold of him and immersed him and carried him up from the depths. Then he entered the paradise of the Tannaim. There he saw one of the masters sitting with a fur cap on his head and studying a tractate called “The First Gate.” There the path stopped. Rabbi Moshe was surprised. “That can‘t be paradise!” he cried. “Listen child,” said the angels, “you seem to think that the Tannaim are in paradise, but that‘s not so: paradise is in the Tannaim“,"

The Pentagon Dodecahedron was so secret you have to address the question why? The tectonic plates of the Earth upon which the megaliths are built would provide fantastic and amazing sources of power.

I wonder if Dr. Robins or other solid state physicists have considered the quartz shields or surfaces in megalithic Neolithic times; as a healing source or functionary support. We know electricity and animal magnetism is not quackery as it was said to be while I was growing up. It is used in healing sports injuries and more. But could it have been used to alter genes and affect psychic power through headgear like the mental enhancing helmets we see in Futurescape or Persinger's God Helmets? The headgear of the Pharaohs and Vikings or Keltoi are attuning or focusing designs. In the thread Earth Computer Projector we have seen Dr. Robins say more fantastic things than this.

"
    Piezoelectric energy can be harvested by converting mechanical vibrations into an electrical charge, or by placing a material under significant strain through heavy pressure. These harvesters generate electricity based on the amount of force used in compressing or deforming a material, as well as the amount and type of deformation on the material’s crystal structure and the speed or frequency of compressions or vibrations to the material. The potential for piezoelectric energy harvesting is therefore much greater than alternative energy harvesting technologies, with the components capable of delivering up to 70 per cent of their charge.

While quartz and ferroelectric crystals, such as tourmaline and Rochelle salt, are good examples of piezoelectric materials, ceramic lead zirconate titanate – more commonly known as PZT – is the most widely-used piezoelectric material used for energy harvesting. A key advantage of PZT materials is that they can be optimised to suit specific applications through their ability to be manufactured in any shape or size.

Furthermore, PZT materials are resilient, chemically inert and resistant to high temperatures and other atmospheric pressures – all key benefits considering the greatest opportunity for piezoelectric energy harvesting is in industrial applications. PZT products can be deformed repeatedly to generate energy and power devices, with typical applications being sensors and industrial equipment.

The piezoelectric effect was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in 1880. The French brothers learned that by subjecting certain crystals to mechanical strain, they became electrically polarised, with the degree of polarisation proportional to the applied strain. The Curies also realised that these same materials deformed when exposed to an electrical field, which is now known as the inverse piezoelectric effect.

But how do piezoelectric ceramic materials generate power through the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical? The smallest of deformations can produce a measurable charge. As a result, a PZT cylinder can generate voltages that are high enough to draw a spark across an electrode gap. The energy created can then be stored in a capacitor and used to power a circuit or another application. However, there are a range of factors which govern the performance of any power generated in this way, including the shape of the PZT transducer, the style in which the transducer has been installed and the nature of the electrical load. {Remember we have archaeological proof of ceramics from about 30,000 years ago, and quartz mining at Manitoulin Island from long before that.}...

One of the greatest future challenges for piezoelectric energy harvesting is the ability to convert energy from broadband frequencies, harnessing a number of different sources of vibrations at various frequencies to produce a consistent supply of electric charge. Nevertheless, the opportunities for piezoelectric energy harvesting going forward are considerable – an exciting prospect for those seeking efficient new ways of generating power."
    http://www.engineerlive.com/content/...rgy-harvesting

In his book Giza Power Plant Christopher Dunn tells us the Great Pyramid is a generator aligned to astronomical energy sources. In the Caves of Hathor deep underground there are no signs of candle or fires producing light and yet elaborate drawing including tubes with wires leading to them are there. When did electro-plating gold on other metallic surfaces begin? Not what we are told by academia I suggest.

Man is very inventive and adventuresome, and one source of power and computer design is the Antikythera which is still being studied. It is definitely an astrolabe but a great deal more. I say Ogham as well as the Universal Sound Om have origins dating to Marshack's accurate lunar calendar (See Neolithic Calendars). Dunn addresses ultrasound tools which made the so-called sarcophagus in the King's Chamber so highly accurate in terms of fit (1/150th of an inch). Is it really ridiculous to suggest the ancients had energy connecting a priesthood in various parts of the world along with the Ark of the Covenant as an electrical generating device (See thread on it)? A harmonics engineer at the U of Toronto built an ark following the directions in the Bible. It generated power and the Harmonic still is used to generate power (See threads galore on Tesla including the Omega Stations like HAARP. The things priests have done to cause mental projections or CONstructs like demons are connected I think.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 05:52 PM.

In case you think it is bad to be a student of the soul, the occult, esoterica and beyond; you should know it is bad to do anything other than learn. In life we should learn or we will surely remain as soulfully corrupt as we are collectively. But learning is often a case of unlearning that which we believe. Belief certainly is closure of the mind. Many great teachers have contemplated meaning or the Logos, and many are they who will tell you it is 'within' or 'I am that I AM' (YHVH). That does not mean all is fine or 'What me worry' should be your mantra. It also does not mean you must struggle and find what is wrong just because someone like me says we must strive for solutions to our collective problems and care for all life.

I found forms and energy conduits exist in our bodies in many teachings including Yoga and Gurdjieff. In fact I think his ancient Sarman or Sarmoung Brotherhood is a Yogic teaching or origin. The Mutras or Mudras are like his dance steps and disciplined movements. These energies within are mirrored 'without' and can be focused to achieve miraculous things. Those siddhis or powers are seductive but once you get past their superficial appeal you will find all disciplines and religions say pretty much the same core thing. That is why some of the greatest teachings of all are easy enough for a child to understand. Because after all the sucking and blowing out of every human orifice is over, the tree or beanstalk which grows to the sky is what we can and should learn from, life is indeed 'like a beanstalk' Jack! http://politicsofsoul.org/tag/gurdjieff/

You might find this site is truly super-enlightment or illuminizing as they deftly and ironically avoid exploring. You will find a starting point for learning many things of value. https://collections.stanford.edu/supere/

It is so sad that humanity has been fed stuff and kept in the dark like mushrooms for so long. But there has always been those who stepped out of the darkness which priests said they were in, or society tried to put them in. "These are the children of God and through them he walks upon the earth." Thank you Kahlil Gibran.

"To the magician the magical act, that of causing a transformation in a thing or things without any physical contact, is accomplished by an imaginative act accompanied by the will that the wanted change will occur. The magical act and imaginative act becomes one and the same. The magician knows with certainty that for the change to occur he must will it to happen and firmly believe it will happen. Here it may be noted that magic and religion are akin: both require belief that a miracle will occur.

To bring about such a change the magician uses the conception of "dynamic interconnectedness to describe the physical world as the sort of thing that imagination and desire can effect. The magician's world is an independent whole, a web of which no strand is autonomous. Mind and body, galaxy and atom, sensation and stimulus, are intimately bound. Witchcraft strongly imbues the view that all things are independent and interrelated." These concepts pivot on the belief that all things come from the One Thing, or First Cause, and "Its power is integrating, if it be turned into earth."

The purpose of all rituals in ceremonial magic is to unite the microcosm with the macrocosm to join God, or gods when invoked, with the human consciousness. When such a supreme union is achieved the subject and object becomes one. This is because the magician feels that he is consciously in touch with all elements of the universe, therefore, he can control them. It may be said, the magician feels connected with the universe. This feeling intensifies the more the magician successfully practices his skills. Whenever he experiences a failure he knows that the ritual was not performed correctly."

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/ar...low_above.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-22-2015 at 05:52 AM.