View Poll Results: Do you think we are closer to full disclosure?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Apparent animal life form(s) on Mars

Apparent animal life form(s) on Mars

In the online news agency www.examiner.com it was reported by Raymond Samuels that Scott C. Waring who is an astronomer of UFO and Extraterrestrial phenomenon, reported on 06 June 2012 that NASA video shows an apparent life form. The apparent animal life form is shown moving with feet in the official video. This brings me to the point I wrote in my book that God created a masterpiece of life when he created the earth. Why would such a wonderful artist of creation only paint one picture, that being the Earth? I could not imagine such a talent being wasted away on one place in all of the Universe. This new discovery should bring hope to my fellow Ancient Astronaut Theorist that life is in fact out there. We are now patiently waiting for the confirmed discovery and acknowledgement of intelligent life. This goes to show that we were not as far fetched as most debunkers would have the world believe. In my theory which in in line with the common ancient astronaut theorist, that mankind was manipulated in some form by travelers from another place or demension. We must continue to share with the world our theories, the Grandfather of our way of thinking is a true pioneer in this field Erich Von Daniken was shooting arrows in the right direction all these year and decades. We still do not have enough answers, but then again we just have to continue to ask the right questions. I am an independant author and self-published my book is titled "The What If Theory; Aliens, God & Us." It my only be purchased on my website www.whatiftheoryaliensgodus.org please vist my page, read or use our blog, book my be purchased on the shopping page of the site. You can view videos, photos, blog, write book reviews. publish your material or go shopping on the shopping page with our affiliated partners.

THE WHAT IF THEORY; ALIENS, GOD & US
    Mr. Daniel W. Shrigley
    Author/Editor/Publisher

CEO of Shrigley Enterprises/ www.whatiftheoryaliensgodus.org
    Last edited by Daniel W. Shrigley; 06-09-2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: correction

Great post!!!!!

i often fail to understand why would nasa hide something of such importance. If there was any truth in these things than
    we would have concrete evidence of it.
    my point is if there was life possible in mars we would have known about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmartin View Post
    i often fail to understand why would nasa hide something of such importance. If there was any truth in these things than
    we would have concrete evidence of it.
    my point is if there was life possible in mars we would have known about it.
    We do! NASA has for some time been silent about the discovery of life on mars. Lately the images released by NASA are showing many interesting artifacts and even life forms which they fail to comment upon. A Martian can be seen on Google earth. Go to mars-Victoria crater-Layers of Cabo Frio(camera icon), enter the panorama then scan along the front rim of the small crater to the right.

i have seen plenty of such videos but i am not convinced there are life forms in mars, i know we are not alone in this universe but until i see something real i cant change my mind.

what i see in the video are just shapes.
    greetings!
    Last edited by jamesmartin; 07-08-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Mind rides the light. What we discern may be the broadcast of a massive HOLOGRAM. What we see is not necessarily what we get.