Thread: Space Colonization

Space Colonization

The NASA folk tell us they are searching vigorously for a planet that will sustain humanity. We do need another planet and I guess they have ruled out the third planet away from Alpha Centauri just eight light years away. That planet would only take 15 years to get to by the now old Ram Jet Ion propulsion, if we find a way to deal with the inevitable space debris and small cosmic particles that have weight of astronomical magnitude because they are collapsed into the nucleus. Some of these particles hit earth and go deep into the crust. Thus we will need a shield with a charge or a charging potential, or a dimensional shifting pulse, or a computer operated beam to clear a path at beyond light speed. Ram Jet or Ion Propulsion can build up past warp speed but it takes time. The black hole propulsion I have mentioned elsewhere is probably too dangerous to discuss with much credibility. Maybe one of the Contactees can elucidate their observed method of propulsion. Wormholes might work for a small craft but creating wormholes for large bodies by folded space is not likely - robots yes.

But it also appears in 50 years we will have a new shield and warp speed answer.

They have this to say about the one and only candidate for us to live on that has been found (Mars is a great place to terraform. However, there are so many on Earth already headed there I doubt it will survive human management either.)

"We know of just one planet where life exists -- Earth. When we search for life outside our solar system we focus on finding planets with characteristics that mimic that of Earth," said Elisa Quintana, research scientist at the SETI Institute at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif., and lead author of the paper published today in the journal Science. "Finding a habitable zone planet comparable to Earth in size is a major step forward."

Kepler-186f resides in the Kepler-186 system, about 500 light-years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus. The system is also home to four companion planets, which orbit a star half the size and mass of our sun. The star is classified as an M dwarf, or red dwarf, a class of stars that makes up 70 percent of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

"M dwarfs are the most numerous stars," said Quintana. "The first signs of other life in the galaxy may well come from planets orbiting an M dwarf."

Kepler-186f orbits its star once every 130-days and receives one-third the energy from its star that Earth gets from the sun, placing it nearer the outer edge of the habitable zone. On the surface of Kepler-186f, the brightness of its star at high noon is only as bright as our sun appears to us about an hour before sunset."
    Unfortunately there was no vote amongst people on Earth when they sent the Von Neumann probes into outer space to spread Earth Genetic material and pollute what might be a far better place. But that is a reasonable risk to take if you believe humans have greater moral sentience than far older cultures elsewhere in universe.

If the donut shaped spacetime bubble can be created I suggest the energy is available from existing cold fusion technology at relatively low risk. Yes, as Eugene Mallove knew - Fleishmann-Pons did what made all the news two decades ago. It is probably something others have done on Earth before spaceflight was supposedly 'discovered' by the Wright Brothers. A UFO aficionado I lived and worked with for five years agreed, or should I say told me so.

NASA May Have Accidentally Created a Warp Field | Mysterious Universe

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...-a-warp-drive/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Here are some thoughts on the Alcubierre warp drive which some people say we will have in fifty years.

http://jalopnik.com/the-painful-trut...rom-1590330763

It will travel inside a bubble going faster than light but only the outside of the bubble experiences the effects as it travels. You cannot travel back in time according to these people.

http://www.andersoninstitute.com/alc...arp-drive.html

Mars One has some hopeful plans but there is an issue with shielding the craft carrying people for seven months.

http://www.mars-one.com/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-25-2015 at 05:03 PM.

I think we may have better success with space exploration and colonization if we first build up a moon base. The costs and risks associated with leaving earth are immense.

http://www.newsweek.com/quora-questi...28-2015-352621

Elon Musk says he is convinced humanity's survival is dependant on colonizing Mars and he intends to retire there.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ex-rocket-mars

Hawking and Milner teaming up to find evidence of alien sentient life in universe is a great thing. Should this lend more comfort to those who maintain we have been Hybridized, abducted and subject to sexual and other tortures? Should rational people think aliens visited and helped develop our culture while allowing the idiocy we have engaged in to continue - I think not! Actually this effort underscores just how unlikely it is that we are being visited by aliens dumb enough to crash their advanced technology into our planet.

"We now know for a fact that there are candidates in the galaxy, a few billion. Telescope time used to be harder to get, but now there is an opportunity for private endeavors to buy telescope time. And finally Moore’s Law: we can design a backend infrastructure capable of processing huge amounts of data much faster than ever before. We want to marry the best of Silicon Valley’s capabilities with the best science can offer.

There’s a lot of space, to put it mildly. Even if we get a better look, what’s to say somebody is looking back at us?

There’s been a lot of very serious scientific work done on this and a lot of very interesting philosophical work. The thinking is if there is a civilization even a little more advance than us, they might be able to tell there is oxygen in our atmosphere and that we’re worth looking at. If they have something even as big as Arecibo [a radio telescope in Puerto Rico], and they point it at us they can communicate."

http://time.com/3964238/yuri-milner-...hrough-listen/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 08:11 PM.

In the early evening near sunset, I was returning home from Southern California in 1996 in my 1994 Olds Cutlass. Just past Minneola Rd., the engine stopped without warning or reason and the car coasted to the top of a seldom used off-ramp probably built for military purposes. There are many bases in the desert nearby including some near where Mr. Paulsen had his experiences south of Minneola Rd. After failing to get any response from the car, I was in the process of putting my foot on the ground when a small car pulled up beside me. He had come out of the desert and was an electronics expert. It took some time to get to the point where he was able to say some things and know I both understood and was conversant with his knowledge.

He had worked in black ops at Tonopah AFB north of Area-51 as a back engineer on alien technology. That does not mean extraterrestrials are involved because people from Earth may have been to other planets for the last 10,000 years the Vimanas and many Earth Developed technologies would be hard to imagine going through space debris but dimensional travel - maybe. There is an even more relevant point that explains all these things. Time-travel is real at a simple atomic level and Time viewing even more likely. Today’s attitude (as discussed by the likes of Stephen Hawking) says particle or simple matter can travel through time, but complex systems will never do this. That word ‘never’ is a joke. Last year, the speed-of-light was blown off the horizon of ignorance when NEC produced 300X light speed. This is the key to time-travel and all paranormal reality.

[StealthSkater note: I had read that the Montauk Project's "Delta-T" antenna would force a rotating magnetic field faster-than-light as the field was "pulled/pushed" toward the center of 2 pyramidal antennas => doc pdf URL ] This was written a dozen years before NASA says they discovered a FTL means of transport where a bubble in space-time is created through EM force manipulation.

I had talked at length with the Vice President of Research Engineering at McDonnell-Douglas a year-or-two before this meeting. I have been project manager on alternative ISDN technology development and though a "techno-simp", I am able to extend the envelope of the researchers in most fields of Science. The conversation was electrifying.

His knowledge of the Groom Lake AFB and Los Alamos confirmed the statements of Bob Lazar about the design and interior of the structures. So I knew that Lazar had been telling truth while the official statements making him seem a liar were one step away from making him a true non-person. He was impressed with my idea about the use of polarized computer-directed ESP bandwidth propulsion and wasn’t sure the McDonnell-Douglas guy had told me the truth about their exploration of these possibilities.

Tesla and the Unified Force Field made their appearance on a stage that includes a mysterious frontispiece to a treatise on time-travel that arrived on my last wife’s computer after our first visit to Chichen Itza where I had discovered something that led to my being threatened with a Mexican prison in 1997. The whole ‘trip’ caused me to lose all I owned and made it clear to me that Mother Nature isn’t the only aspect of reality that we aren’t supposed to fool with.

Loose Ends:

My brother John and I have had some heated arguments about aliens, space travel, and the Time aspects since I first read Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain and sent away to the Library of Congress for Russian scientist and mathematician Dr. Kozyrev’s paper on Time. That was in the 70s and since then I have been hot on the trail. You can imagine my satisfaction when NEC delivered its resounding blow on the speed-of-light.

The Italians had used mirrors and optics to make 1.25 times the speed-of-light in the past decade but this is the clincher. Time warps, affinity points, stargates, wormholes, and the cloaking experiments of the Philadelphia Experiment had always cheesed off my brother who worried about my sanity like many others (no doubt). After all, who am I? Who can show a sheepskin that proves they know as much as I do has always been my unstated thought.

But people really pick up on my "know it all" attitudes. What is wrong with trying to learn anyway? It has always been the way with me. Pompous Ass, Geek, or Egghead though I may be, I am filled with a purpose now and I no longer dumb down to the masses.

At this point, the uninitiated reader must be reeling and rocking just as many of my friends have done for years when I confront their projections and tell them that it is THEY who are acting as know-it-alls. I seldom engage in the proving of scraps of non-earth metallic material that is flexible and strong or any of the UFO stuff. That is all part of the credibility management game employed by Intelink or other psy-ops agencies who would like SDI to manage all Earthians through thought-cloning developed by Jose Delgado at Yale and continued through DIA research and Dr. Michael Persinger. Read Information Warfare by Georgetown professors if you want to get a small glimpse of mainstream ethics. My brother John has found my sanity is not so questionable anymore now that he has been forced to face the facts. Here is a list of questions that I propose we all need to be concerned about.

1) If time-travel exists with dimensional dematerialization for masters of adept arts, what ethics and level of control have existed to prevent major alteration of our timeline in the Past? Was the Dark Ages pursuit of heretics aimed at stopping uncontrolled proliferation of such knowledge? Or was it being used by the inner sanctum Merovingians to make us “food for their table” as HRH Nicholas de Vere says in his own book (though not in his foreword to Gardner’s Genesis of the Grail Kings)?

2) What can any of us do? Is it already too late? Certainly if time-travel is possible, we can undo what they have wrought. [StealthSkater note: Montauk proponents have said that a "Project K.O.A.L.A" has attempted to minimize the damage done by tinkering with timeline manipulations. Also possibly related is a reported "Project Looking Glass" that may do more than just "look backwards in time" => doc pdf URL ]

3) What "alliances" have been made with future people such as those who contacted me on the computer that was shut down while Barbi and I were in Chichen Itza in 1993? I still am not sure, but how else does something get into personal files of a computer that is shut down? What is their plan and are the aliens hostile to our early Earth colonizers of space? Was Kissinger speaking literally or just joking about the "Intergalactic Brotherhood"? [StealthSkater note: former ELINT Sgt. Dan Sherman said that he was trained to maintain contact with an alien race via a special computer to prepare for a future Earth catastrophe ("Project Preserve Destiny") => doc pdf URL ]

4) Does time-travel ever exist without severe dissociation such as various Montauk books and the Philadelphia Experiment illustrated. I know a person who has seen Al Bielek’s time machine but am not sure it does more than viewing like a "Stone". Tesla’s great grand niece worked for me and she couldn’t say why he quit the Philadelphia Experiment. But I think he was able to see how unethical governments would use this technology. Check the provenance of the RCA Corporation radio equipment known as FRR 24 and ask how did it develop from what had been known before. [StealthSkater note: some of this is archived at doc pdf URL ]

5) Do we all need tachyon (i.e., faster-than-light) devices to stop remote hypnosis and thought cloning? Would the Church of Scientology or other organizations use these things against us even if the DIA (which has 5 times the CIA budget) wouldn’t? The independent science councils do not think SDI’s stated purpose against Korea and the like has any validity.

6) What should be obvious to all observers of government and big business (Enron, BCCI, S&L, Iran/Contra, Opium Wars – just to name a few associated with Bush paladins of the Russell Merovingians) is that no more "organized" criminals walk the streets than those sitting at board room tables or stock exchanges. The Economist correctly states in their millennium issue that all bureaucracy coming after Napoleon and the standing armies he created are “inhumane”.

7) The Big Lie (!) is an effective tool to ridicule or circumvent na´ve, good, and trusting people. Watch out for a "Matrix" or worse. Give serious thought to shooting all gurus who need you to follow them. As the movie Network said:
    “I’m mad as Hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!”
    Will the human race achieve the necessary critical mass of awareness to “make it so” as Jean Luc Picard is wont to say on Star Trek? We must end the program called "education" or at least throw it out in exchange for one that does something other than put glorified baby-sitters without authority in an untenable situation. The hands of teachers must not be tied, and the result should be determined by the attendance and collective interest rather than forced participation. Learning should not end at some specified age. And the one pie Malthusian ethic must be dumped.

Here is a site promoting Preston Nichols which might even be done by him or his semi-fraudulent (according to Jesse Ventura recently) gang. It includes a book I wrote, and addresses facts Jesse was not looking for that Preston is correctly talking about. Same with Swerdlow - attunement and mind control are a large part of what Tesla Tech is now being used for - see threads on Omega Stations, Frequency Fence and HAARP, etc.. Jesse needs a real researcher like me - but if truth ever appeared on his show he might gain traction in the minds of people. Imagine if people actually started learning?

https://concen.org/content/preston-n...-research-pack
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-16-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Force Fields were being developed by Tesla using Unified Force Theory despite what this report says. They might be right about this particular use of the Tesla Coil. To travel in space we might need this technology if the Alcubierre space/time bubble is not going to happen. I presume what can attract can also repeal with altered polarity.

"The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. Cherukuri's specially designed Tesla coil even generates a tractor beam-like effect as nanotube wires are pulled toward the coil over long distances.

This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale, Cherukuri said, and the phenomenon was unknown to Nikola Tesla, who invented the coil in 1891 with the intention of delivering wireless electrical energy.

"Electric fields have been used to move small objects, but only over ultrashort distances," Cherukuri said. "With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely."

The researchers discovered that the phenomenon simultaneously assembles and powers circuits that harvest energy from the field. In one experiment, nanotubes assembled themselves into wires, formed a circuit connecting two LEDs and then absorbed energy from the Tesla coil's field to light them."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-04-reconfi...erials.html#jC
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 05:54 AM.

My presumption about polarity is augmented with more recent research into what is called four dimensional iron. The trapping of energy into valent bonds which they have observed is similar to what Don Robins calls energy wells in megaliths. Perhaps a look into what quartz produces piezo-electric charge when pressured is merited.

""We have found that here, just as in magnetite, when cooling to lower than 150K occurs, an unusual structure evolves. It's something of a mixture between standard charge density waves forming dimers," Artem Abakumov said. "And the situation with the trimerons that was observed in magnetite. This was very complicated in the case of Fe4O5—what's known as a 'incommensurately modulated structure", in which we can't identify three-dimensional periodicity. However, the periodicity can be observed in a higher-dimensional space—in this specific case, in the four-dimensional space. When we mention the four-dimensionality of such structures, we are not actually talking about the existence of these oxides in four dimensions, of course. This is just a technical construct for the mathematical description of such highly complex ordering."

Despite clear similarities between the behaviours of magnetite and Fe4O5, the charge-ordered structure of Fe4O5 remains centro-symmetric, without exhibiting any ferroelectric properties. The special interest that scientists have in Fe3O4 results from the fact that magnetite belongs to a class of materials known as multiferroics—in which two kinds of ordering are seen at the same time, magnetic and electric. If these two different orders become coupled with each other, then the effect of the magnetic field on the material can alter its electric polarization—or conversely, magnetisation changes being affected by electric field.

"If this happens," said Artem Abakumov, "then we get a bifunctional material. That's of interest not only from the fundamental physics viewpoint or solid-state chemistry, but also in terms of how it could be put into practical use. It could be used in sensors—for example, in magnetic field sensors. The only drawback is that normally, coupling of a magnetic and an electrical order is pretty weak, and only appears at low temperatures. Comparative analysis of the crystalline, electronic and magnetic structure of Fe4O5 and magnetite will give us a better shot at studying the relationship of the magnetic and electrical order in these kinds of materials."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-04-mysteri...oxide.html#jCp
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-17-2016 at 07:04 AM.

As you read how the WISE astronomical research looked at 100,000 galaxies for highly advanced extraterrestrial life a few questions might come to mind. They found no evidence for any (I wonder if they shone a light on the political processes here - if they would?).

1. Does this mean none of the potentially billions of years older parts of the known universe have no such advanced lifeforms?

2. Does it mean cloaking and energy conservation is this advanced - I say not likely.

3. Does this sampling of our universe focus on nearby galaxies as old as we are?

4. It does seem to be a statistically large enough sample to make me wonder if other lifeforms have not developed in all of the known universe - towards the kind of technology or biological life we have. But does that mean there are not far better lifeforms - like Star Trek's crystalline lifeforms .

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...arby-galaxies/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-07-2016 at 02:53 AM.