Thread: Giza Map of our Solar System

Giza Map of our Solar System

Don Barone works with what Clive Ross felt he knew. Stan Tenen who is an expert author here has similar insights and we have shown Michael Bradley demonstrate how the Great Pyramid was placed at the center of the Earth's land mass.

But to know energy and distance to energy sources such as planets requires more than local attunement. How can this be achieved without interplanetary spacecraft?

One way is astral travel.

Another way is with telescopes. The Caracol at Chichen Itza could have had lenses like those found at La Venta and Teotihuacan has a huge reflective sheet of Mica brought from far away Peru.

Wikipedia says PI and PHI were not known - they are definitely wrong or worse. Shamans attuned to the Nautilus shell and other forms for millennia before the megaliths which solid state physicist Dr. Don Robins calls macrochips and which I have covered in great detail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ahatmose

The huge mica sheet under the floor at Mexico's Teotihuacán was brought there from Brazil or Peru (No easily explained feat if they had no carts despite the academic acknowledgement they invented or designed wheels - they say only on toys.). If they sent energy such as the Ark of the Covenant might have produced into space and then picked up reflections of that energy on the Mica sheet - would that be like a radio-telemetry telescope of today?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Several thousands of years ago (Add a couple more zeroes for the beginnings of this knowledge) we understood and used our conscious attunement in buildings and our day to day life. The Meru Project research was forward-thinking and leading edge when Stan Tenen began his path of re-discovery or bringing back that which was known and used many millennia ago.

His work mirrors what went on at Eranos with the likes of Jung, Eliade and Scholem.

"Meru Foundation research has discovered an extraordinary geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis (B'reshit). This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization, applies to all whole systems, and demonstrates that the relationship between consciousness and physics - mind and world - was understood and developed several thousand years ago, and is preserved in our great spiritual traditions."

http://www.world-mysteries.com/stan_tenen.htm
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Here is some of my latest research at Giza.

http://donbarone.selfip.net/From%20W...easurement.htm

http://donbarone.selfip.net/From%20W...Part%20IIb.htm

http://donbarone.selfip.net/The%20Me...Part%20III.htm

Enjoy and if there are any questions I would be glad to answer them.

Best regards
    Don Barone

Dear Don

I am glad you are now able to post your work here.

I do have questions but first let me say I understand your frustration trying to deal with know-it-alls who do not read at Hancock. It is so sad that a druggie who once was a researcher now has posers running his site. I was not banned - just bored.

1. Is Professor Thorn's work at variance with what you have done?

2. Are you familiar with The Dragon Project?

3. Does this insight on mapping our solar system lead you anywhere in terms of how the ancients built and designed such knowledge into megalithic sites?

4. Are all the sites connected as you see it?

5. Who built them and how did they develop their science?

1. Is Professor Thorn's work at variance with what you have done?

Hi I am not sure. I do not know enough about his work to give an opinion.

2. Are you familiar with The Dragon Project?

I did a quick check and yes I have heard about it but really do not feel it has anything to do with my research.

3. Does this insight on mapping our solar system lead you anywhere in terms of how the ancients built and designed such knowledge into megalithic sites?

It is here that it gets quite murky. I have to admit I do not have an explanation of how the ancients could have known some of the things discovered at Giza. For example how could they have known the diameters of Mercury or Mars ? As Spock would have said it is illogical to think that they knew. But then what explanation is there ? The explanations are few. A) There was once a far superior civilization and it vanished with Giza being a legacy of it. B) Either Aliens or The Ancients actually reached our level of knowledge and actually were able to study the planets. C) Time traveling Earthlings from the far future went back into time and left themselves a calling card or time capsule if you will to be opened when we had reached the right level of intelligence. D) It is all a quaint co-incidence and I am finding what I want to find. E) None of the above ... (fill in the blank yourself)

4. Are all the sites connected as you see it?

It would seem logical to think that they were however in my estimation Giza is much older than almost all others save obviously Gobekli Tepe. This would and has led me to believe that Giza is the answer to many, many questions and is simply put ... Thoth's Book of Knowledge. And the language it is written in is of course ... MATHEMATICS !

5. Who built them and how did they develop their science?

Please see earlier answers.

Here is another website I put together today. Apparently some of the values have changed since 2007 but it is still interesting.

http://donbarone.selfip.net/Another%...ystem%2001.htm

Cheers
    Don Barone

You say in today's link. "long held theory of mine that given Intelligent Design ALL SOLAR SYSTEMS would have to follow the same laws as ours and as laid out at Giza. So what does the data reveal ? I think, like me, you will find it very interesting. What is also slightly interesting is that the planet that should sit where an Earth should sit is not there. There are two possibilities. One is that it has not been discovered yet or secondly ... it is not there. Scarily this could make Earth and it's orbit unique but there are many other solar systems to test out and I plan to do just that."

I guess that is what Christians think Intelligent Design is, and why Max Tegmark and other physicists are totally against it. However, I do not think it is what William Dembski (The mathematician who came up with the theory.) meant.

I think what Stan Tenen and the Meru Project has come up with is more the case. To re-iterate from the above. "This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization, applies to all whole systems, and demonstrates that the relationship between consciousness and physics - mind and world - was understood and developed several thousand years ago, and is preserved in our great spiritual traditions."

In the last couple of years we have found a new hominid or three. One is found near the Ainu who populated all of the Pacific according to DNA research - and that includes Peru where great astronomical observatories existed just as the Caracol in Chichen Itza does too. The Ainu are a cross between Asian and Europod - and their legends (and Churchward) take us back to 200,000 years ago. But we have proof in Indonesia from last year of over 500,000 year old art. Joseph Campbell said the Puranas gave 462,000 years of advanced civilization and he said Gimbutas' work would extend his proofing when he forwarded her The Language of the Gods.

And since I do know who created the sacerdotal language of Hebrew which he has a date for that I can accept, which is older than linguists say, who now agree with me, (since 1995 on Jeopardy and earlier per my Ogham mentor who consulted with such people) about the 'who'. I can make sense of the whole matter.

Stan says several thousand and that is very unspecific. I say the language Hebrew was a coded language made for building the Giza Plateau just as a Masonic linguist named Connor MacDari said in his book Irish Wisdom in the early 20th C. I have spent over 20 years determining who these Irish people were at various epochs. The modern linguists say the Phoenicians gave all the Mediterranean their alphabets - this started in the Sahara before the Pyramids were built (A thousand years - see Flinders Petrie in The Formation of the Alphabet). There were smaller pyramids built first and later replaced just as is true with wooden henge remains found at Stonehenge and Tara Hill. Schoch's water erosion on the Sphinx makes sense despite his association with the money grubber alien theorists. And we know there was a thousand year period when advanced agriculture disappeared from Egypt. Putting this all together - ballpark - we have the Hatti (later Hittites and Stuart Royals) whose henges include Gobekli and later ones found in the Sahara, starting to design the Sphinx around 8350 BCE. It might even have been before that but that is a key date when the Carolina Bays meteor struck and almost wiped out all humans on Earth.

Since academics are few who study Phoenicians (Cyclone Covey of Wake Forest aside) and there is no doctoral program on these acknowledged givers of the Bible (The Father of Biblical Archaeology says so) which Tenen mentions in his spiritual tradition comment; we have some further examination to pursue. I say what existed on Malta and is called the Osirian culture is from the era when the glaciers melted and caused the formation of the Mediterranean and shortly after, the Black Sea. That was around 5500 BCE.
    I say Isis (whose name maintains in titles of the Pharaohs like Cleopatra many millennia later (Isis Pelasgi - Pelasgi trans. sea people = Phoenicians) and Osiris were around at the start of Memphis and the colonization of the Sahara which the Stuart historians say is as much as 25,000 years ago. Strabo was a Roman historian who wrote about the Kelts having a written history dating 7,000 years before he lived. I trace the Kelts of Celtiberia where Marshack proved an accurate lunar calendar back to Casiberia and the origins of white people. His calendar was scratches and an origin of Ogham. The date we can say for his calendar seems to vary because the people lived in the same area for over fifteen thousand years. Let's say 25,000 years ago, including the Portuguese half Neanderthal baby from 15,000 years ago.

The design of the Giza plateau definitely had energy telescopes aligned with all planets. It did not require lenses as many alien theorists including the druggie Hancock is willing to accept. When I say energy telescopes I am referring to something like modern radio-telemetry and the energy of the Earth Energy Grid. The Ark of the Covenant is an arc-transmitter.

This grid was studied over 35,000 years ago and the Cosmic Energy grid associated was in the Queen's Chamber of the Great Pyramid of Iesa according to Professor Smith of Hobart College who went inside the Great Pyramid shortly after Howard Carter and other Egyptologists made Egypt the center of the world's attention in the early 20th C.. He saw two perfect charts of the Heavens showing the movement of Sirius or what can be called the Polar Wander Path which is accurately shown (within about 24 years of what Beckett demonstrated around this same time) in the Mayan Long Count. Each chart shows about 25,000 years of knowledge and it took time for them to develop this knowledge.

The Ainu I now say (since Denisovan is likely a cross bred Neanderthal done with the Ainu help) are the DN or DNN from pre-vowel era and later the Danaus of Homer who founded Greece. Perhaps their location near the Caucasus will lead future geneticists to see these people hybridized white people.

Needless to say you would benefit greatly by reading my book Ancient Technology and The Lost Chord. The Lost Chord is the Harmonic and the source of radio telemetry mentioned above. String Theory says all matter is made from one dimensional harmonic force. The Logos says "In the beginning was the word." A word is meant to harmonize energy and in chants (which is one of the origins of Ogham (Om and Aum) we have a brief synopsis of what technology and ancients we need to fully re-discover.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-24-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Dear Don

In conversations about seven years ago with Gary Osborn I mentioned to him that what he was saying was his own unique perspective had been observed by Stan Tenen before him. I see where you, Gary and Scott Creighton have communicated and I encourage you to delve deeper into Tenen's work. Here is something Gary observes about the Nautilus shell PHI in the Great Pyramid.

"There are other curious aspects linking the Great Pyramid's dimensions with time.
    Take, for example, its slope angle of 51.84º. The ancient Egyptians used a 360 day
    calendar and added an extra 5 epagomenal days at the end of each year to give a 365
    day calendar. Excluding the epagomenal days, we find in 1 Egyptian year there are
    31,104,000 seconds. In 1 leap year of 366 days there are 31,622,400 seconds. This
    represents a difference of 518,400 seconds and in this we are reminded of the slope
    angle of the Great Pyramid.
    If this wasn't curious enough, we then find that the 365 day year x 16 (feet) = 5,840 x
    720 minutes (half of 1 solar day) = 4,204,800 inches = 350,400 feet. This figure just
    happens to be almost exactly the sum of the Great Pyramid's perimeter of 3,024 feet +
    its height of 481 feet = 3,505 feet (x 100) = 350,500 feet.
    Furthermore, if we then take 10,000,000 times the distance between G1 to G3
    pyramid centres, then the time it would take an object to fall this length is 43,725
    seconds which gives us 12 hours, 8 minutes and 45 seconds.
    It so happens that this time period is the time it takes the sun to traverse the sky from
    sunrise to sunset at the autumn or vernal equinoxes at Giza!
    The Great Pyramid - a monumental expression of time and space.
    Before finally leaving the Gravity Cubit it is also worth noting that the height of the
    Great Pyramid (5,772 inches) when divided by Phi (1.618034) reduces this height to
    almost exactly 1 inch after 18 divisional iterations, thus:
    Figure 2 - A Phi (1.618034) Division of the GP's Height Produces the Inch
    Thus the height of the Great Pyramid divided by 18 iterations of Phi may also have
    been the original source of the humble inch. It may also help explain this quite
    remarkable expression of the Phi spiral in the Great Pyramid discovered by the author,
    Gary Osborn:"

http://www.scottcreighton.co.uk/essa...vity-Cubit.pdf

This book covers the work of Professor Alexander Thorn and his megalithic yard as well as henges from about 3250 BCE (The approximate date accepted for the Great Pyramid of Iesa) 2500 miles apart in Ireland and the Sahara.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=cL5...henges&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:22 AM.

If there is no connection between all these things I would be most surprised. Certainly there are many researchers working on the Earth Energy Grid (Pentagon Dodecahedron) and a connection Tesla demonstrated between the Earth and Sky (Cosmic Thought Field). He said all he ever produced was in Revelations in the Bible and that is (IMHO) the Logos or Harmonic as I have broken it down through String Theory. I hope someone like Stan Tenen who can work the Bible code will be able to bring it all together for people on Earth. Robins and Tesla worked with black ops and they have many things which indicate these ancient sciences were extremely advanced.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...uter-Projector

And for those who watched or read The Da Vinci Code and wondered when the Rose Lines were situated through Paris or if they are connected to Karnac in Egypt which was built after Carnac in Brittany - you might want to read this book.

Review

“It’s a true art to travel beyond the veil and bring back coherent information for the rest of us to learn from and that will help us in our personal search for higher states of consciousness” (Rhasya Poe, Lotus Guide, July 2011)

“Chris Hardy is one of the most intrepid explorers of the frontiers of consciousness. The Sacred Network provides its readers with a blueprint for their development both as individuals and as members of the human species.” (Stanley Krippner, Ph.D., professor of psychology, Saybrook University, and coauthor of Personal Myth)

“A scientist mind meets a visionary sage in author Chris Hardy. She foresees our individual souls weaving networks that will connect all over the world. One of the most creative and original books of our times.” (Allan Combs, professor of transformative studies, California Institute of Integral Studies, and coed)

“Few among us are willing to follow our thoughts and intuitions until they bloom with discovery. Chris Hardy has devoted her life to finding out what lies beyond the veil and bringing it back to us so that we might share in her vision. The Sacred Network is nothing less than fascinating.” (Linda Dennard, Ph.D., associate professor of Political Science and Public Administration at Auburn U)

“Chris Hardy has been exploring the complex relationship between mind and matter over her entire career as a researcher and consciousness explorer. Now, with The Sacred Network, she’s provided the definitive work on ley lines and other physical locations of power and their relationship to the psyche.” (Robin Robertson, Ph.D., clinical psychologist, associate professor at the California Institute of In)

About the Author

Chris H. Hardy, Ph.D., a former researcher at Psychophysical Research Laboratories in Princeton, has spent many years investigating psi capacities, altered states of consciousness, and the mind at large. She has authored 17 published books, including Networks of Meaning. She lives in France.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-05-2015 at 09:21 AM.