Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brain/Spirit Enhancing Machine(s)

Brainwaves transmitted and enhanced at Puma Puncu.

http://whataboutbolivia.blogspot.com...-tiwanaku.html

There are possible ways to ensure the aggression or stress does not genetically transfer as the following science assures us; if we make love only when we have been stress free, perhaps. Does this mean aggression in our kinks or ways of making love is not good? Would gestation in gravity free environments for a few hours a week help? When does the information get embedded? Clearly our robots will have genetic or information transfer as they replicate.

"A father’s stress may directly affect his son’s health.

In mice, males exposed to repeated psychological stress developed high blood sugar — and so did their unstressed male offspring, researchers report online February 18 in Cell Metabolism. Stress appeared to alter chemical tags on the DNA in a male’s sperm. These epigenetic tweaks were then passed onto male pups, which produced higher levels of blood sugar-generating proteins in their livers than mice sired by unstressed fathers. If the frazzled fathers received daily doses of a drug that blocked stress hormones before mating, their sons’ increased blood sugar was mostly prevented, the team found.

The results call for further exploration of how a father’s experiences or actions — for example, smoking or exposure to toxins — may impact his children’s health, the scientists say."

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/sci...pic&context=87
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-20-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Wilder Penfield and Cybernetics was a teen age fascination for me. The things he did lead to wire-heading and ultimately bring us to DelGado and Persinger as well as what Futurescape began to look into before it's funding dried up. All of us use wireless systems today and the old Star Trek communicator seems archaic now, but it was futuristic when that show hit the airwaves. Tesla was not the first adopter of wireless energy transfer - as we can see from posts in this thread. So we don't need wires or implants to affect another human's brain even beyond the control of that human - just as you will see in the descriptions of his operations while mapping the human brain. Unfortunately a later guru of psycho-cybernetics named Dennis Waitley was right about how we train our minds with 'garbage in = garbage out" precision.

"Penfield was one of the greatest neurosurgeons of the twentieth century, whose pioneering work revolutionized the discipline. His technique for treating intractable epilepsy, which was developed with his colleague Herbert Jasper, came to be known as the Montreal Procedure; it was ground-breaking because it applied of the principles of neurophysiology to the practice of neurosurgery. In using this technique to carry out presurgical evaluations of his patients, Penfield amassed a large body of data, which together constituted the first detailed large scale functional map of the human cerebral cortex. Penfield not only revolutionized neurosurgery, but also left a long-lasting influence on related fields such as neurology and neuropsychology. But less well known is that he was also a talented researcher whose experiments resolved a debate about the cellular structure of the brain."

http://scienceblogs.com/neurophiloso...-cartographer/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 11:01 PM.

From brain to brain via EEG and magnetic pulses

To indicate his or her answer, the respondent directed his or her gaze to either of two LED lights, one flashing at 13 Hz coding for “yes”, the other flashing at 12 Hz for “no”. The respondent’s brain responded to the flashing light at the corresponding frequency, and that cerebral activity could be picked up reliably and decoded in real-time by an EEG system. The “yes-or-no” answer was then transmitted to the inquirer’s brain using a transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) machine. TMS allows stimulating the cerebral cortex non-invasively by sending sharp magnetic pulses through the scalp and skull, which in turn briefly change the activity of neurons in a given patch of cerebral cortex. When applied to the visual cortex at the back of the head, TMS pulses trigger the perception of brief flashes of light called phosphenes. Here, Rao and colleagues simply controlled the intensity of the TMS pulses so that a “yes” answer would reliably induce the perception of a phosphene by the inquirer, whereas a “no” answer would not.

http://blogs.plos.org/neuro/2015/09/24/o...nterfaces/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 11:02 PM.

This is from a thread on Telekinesis.

Telekinesis

Telekinesis is something the mind can do even without a helmet augmenting the brain. This person is experienced and gives insight and directions.

"There are things in the world none of us can yet imagine but can be touched and explored with practice, things that work by physical processes while ignorance often leads to religious speculation about how they work.

These things include forms of mind to mind communication (telepathy) moving objects (telekinesis) and changing patterns of events by mental action. After these basics are explored, you learn more shapes and dimensions of possible forms and meet others doing the same thing.

The purpose of this writing is to explain what happened and how others may explore similar paths if they choose and how the world could change if people learned to do this with their minds and scientifically with machines too eventually, not to get into extreme detail about why I think it works. See the **HOW IT WORKS** at the end for details.

I feel like a cripple because I lost what most people would never dream of having, but I may still practice and regain my skill and state of mind and continue where I left off.

It started as a young child. By accident I moved small things laying around the house by thinking it. The scariest was when my bed started making cracking sounds, but nobody was in it. After it started and stopped a few times, in sync with my thoughts, I first had the thought that maybe I'm doing it. I confirmed this over the years as I learned to control it at rare times. But I mostly could not control it. I became scared that I might think the wrong thing someday and stop someone's heart, so I quit practicing.

In college I became interested in it again, but I hadn't done it in years. I had to start over, but I had the advantage of knowing it could be done. I set up a psi wheel, a piece of aluminum foil balanced on a needle inside a clear plastic box so air blowing outside would not move it. I watched it while thinking a variety of things, looking for the right thing to think to mentally push it. For 3 weeks and 2 hours per day, I sat watching it not move. Finally the few square inches of aluminum foil turned 1 millimeter. From then on, practice went much faster. The next time it only took me a few hours to move it. After 5 months, it only took me 10 seconds and I did it many times per day. But I'm skipping too far ahead here.

Those 5 months in 2003 changed my life forever. I understand the world looks like 3 space dimensions and time, but other than that I don't have much concept of reality in common with most people, and even the space and time I think of more like the physicists in representing time as the way liquids mix but tend not to unmix instead of past and future being different kinds of things. Any correct science and religion cant say different things because we live in one world with continuous paths between all its parts.

A big part of how I became more skilled at these metaphysical things was something I did while listening to music. There are many spirits, or whatever you want to call those life forms out there, who never did or don't anymore have the ability to hear music like we do, so when I telepathically broadcast my experience of listening to music, they experienced it with me. This became stronger over time as more of them came to flow with us as we all experience the music together. I eventually lost count of how many spirits were there with me, probably in the thousands. Many of them wanted to amplify this process so they continued to flow energy to me with no obligation of what I would choose to do with it. Spirits came from very far away, other galaxies or dimensions or who knows how far it went, to get in on this musical experience we were all having together. My telekinesis and other metaphysical things became stronger fueled by it.

These thousands of spirits (or whatever you want to call the many dimensional life forms) who experienced the music with me, became mixed with me and I'm not sure what parts were me and what parts were some of them, what I was before and what I am now, and it really doesn't matter because we are at every moment of here and now what we are and should proceed from there. This mixing will become important later in the story when some parts of myself are lost.

We started teaching each other really advanced things including bizarre and incomplete statements about physics and networking minds together across large distances.

I got a psi wheel, a piece of aluminum foil balanced on a needle in a clear plastic box, to turn continuously for 3 days until I touched it and then it wouldn't move anymore. Strangely, it continued moving on its own after I mentally got it started for 30 seconds, and it looked like it was being pulled by something as it made an average of 1 turn per 20 seconds, jumping ahead as if it was pulled by an invisible rubber band. This makes me think that the entanglement of physics is a stretchy high dimensional material-like thing that can be tuned between objects using the mind or any similar machine. It was similar to this video I recorded near the end of my 5 months... "psi wheel in a clear closed box 2" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4

These amazing things continued, it appeared with no limit in sight, until I had an accident on a bicycle where I broke my leg, which is now healed but at the time it set in motion states of mind that my metaphysical abilities could not survive in. Just before the accident, maybe I couldnt handle how fast my concept of reality was changing, the new abilities that came with it, or where I thought it was leading. It was all very distracting. Living on Earth didnt feel like the most real thing at the time. Theres other forms of reality we can touch at any time and place, and I was touching them continuously all the time. The 5 months that changed my life forever ended.

Parts of myself metaphysically separated and went their own ways. Those parts could not stand to exist in such a damaged mind and body, the mental damage resulting not from any physical damage to the brain but from the continuous physical pain for months. After the leg healed, which was not completely healed for a few years, I had become used to not having metaphysical abilities and those parts of myself as a spirit being gone, which made me think I would always be stuck that way. It felt like what I had near the end of those 5 months, I would never have again, but today as I write this I think maybe I could.

I need to get back those parts of myself that went their own ways in metaphysics because I had given up. I need to let them know I changed my mind and choose to become what I was and continue where I left off. But how would I find them? And if I do find them, maybe they've found other forms of reality they like better than continuing this with me? Would they want to come back and become part of my whole metaphysical self again? Would we be compatible after so long? I have become spread across the galaxies and many dimensional forms of reality, and I don't know how to put myself back together. What a strange problem to have. Can anyone help me find those parts of myself?"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 11:05 PM.

The Harmonic of Light in detail from Bruce Cathie is here.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...orldgrid04.htm

In many places I have addressed Tesla and Tom Bearden along with how the US and Canada (see Mind-Machine Interfacing article of mine) has worked with people I knew to develop these very things. Of course it is best described in my book on Tesla whose great-great grandniece worked for me in 1981.

Yes, if you actually study and LIVE you do get to know things and people most sheeple are amazed about or think I must be a BS artist.

Here is a small part of what Tom describes at Cheniere.org.

" The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing."

There are many strange potentials in the following and some probably have validity.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1729-Ormus
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-22-2016 at 11:35 AM.