Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Skeletons

Hybrid View

Family Skeletons

This is an e-mail I sent to my oldest brother today. I forgot to include the Marine Corps General named Smedley Butler who had a major awakening after leaving his military roles and went on the author circuit telling people how he had been a hired goon for corporate crime.

So if I were to accept such a position as true, I would be saying the woman who was tried by her Sharia Court in Canada, for failing to do as her husband (she never wanted to marry) commanded, was not disadvantaged because she had the 'opportunity' to get free of the BS. Then she had to fight her community and the law as well as helpful doctors forcing drugs into her body. To have beaten the addicting power of these helpful doctors and their drugs is a major obstacle in itself. Of course we both know that is only a small part of the BS and indeed it is even a sample of egalitarian thought that Canada allows a Sharia Court some role.

The real BS includes selling people on the value of Sovereign Rights and spending tax monies on military escapades in excess of spending it on promoting an end to nationalistic ventures; in favor of a World Policing Force such as you and I have discussed, favorably in the past.

But propaganda is so seriously in control that a friend here actually thinks Canada was and is not part of the Afghan program which made it so the Heroin trade (once stopped by the Taliban who received a UN award for it.) was producing 90% of the world`s illegal heroin in 2011. Rather than discuss it he said he has seen Canadian forces stopping drug ops. He also did not want to hear about the Opium Wars started by the same Russell family you have a friend in, who started Skull and Bones. A Russell also started JW`s but I have not proven it is the same family. I think the JW`s are worse than heroin use.

Then you have GHW Bush running the Russell-Delano part of the drug trade as China CIA division chief and in Florida after Vietnam (A drug op in itself) as a Bonesman. The Shrub who is the Manchurian Candidate also was a drug addict. But most people including our brother John will not listen to the Obscene Ritual practices which sees Bonesmen eat freshly murdered human thalami. Confessions I have shown him from authors touting their NONsense as world leaders for well over 20 millennia are not real or true, I guess.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-10-2016 at 05:37 AM.

My brother responded saying he was only addressing a controversy which existed in 1857 about what to teach girls. He then made a point about Pakistan authorities lying about bringing the murderers of a young girl to justice. He supports arranged marriages and sometimes says he is a follower of Hinduism.

This is my further comment.

The same controversy exists today. I noted some ways it still rears it's ugly head in Sharia situations here and abroad. You choose to talk about some old book or issue and not about the facts - so be it.

Our schools still do not teach who made women into chattel and why.

Vassar College was the first to allow women to compete in sports - read up on Margaret Sanger and the issues faced trying to get past those same issues now occurring in Sharia situations or with the Mississauga man who killed his pregnant wife when she was bearing him another girl. He did it while his two other daughters watched.

It is no easy or obvious plan we need to make in order to get past the state of poverty which many peoples are in, due to colonialism and religious chicanery or worse. It was worse in the America of the 19th Century when eugenics was a major cause for many people and some of those people had moral issues to be certain.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/11/1...rgaret-sanger/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-24-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Today - another discourse in stupidity with my oldest brother - who my father would have cringed to hear him waffle wildly FOR religious claptrap..

A devotee is someone who attends to the wishes of the institution he caters to. You are a devotee of many disparate systems and therefore a dilettante like the person you referred to looking alphabetically for purpose who has yet to experience YOUR religions.

In Cahill's Gifts of the Jews (Imprimature and nihil obstat) he describes "Devoted ones' in a context you are caught in but do not know the trap of intellect and ego which binds you to what you do or say you believe.

The Devoted ones to the Temple had the great honour of being fucked over and operated upon to remove organs and entrails for rituals and prophecy. I doubt they cared if you were male of female given how most of these deviates operate. Your Catholics certainly did this right up to the present in homes for unwed women doing laundry in Ireland with their 'bastard' children filling the unmarked graves out back beside the walled in concentration camps.

In that way you can say Mother Teresa is a lot like all the people in your ghastly horror show. As noted in the article about her hospitals being concentration camps - but she never provided a livelihood - so she was worse.

I did not send this part to my brother but he knows I feel this way - I have said worse. My father missed a great deal of my oldest brother's early life due to the fact he stayed in Europe for the Nuremberg Trials.

There are too many great alchemists who have been the subject of the fires of ignorance and power-hungry despot’s needs. It grieves me to say that this is still true today. If you are from a family where ignorance is the norm - you cannot imagine what life would be like for me - due to my father who was a genius and read a lot. But my father had few books to read which could have given him the insights I later shared with him as his eyesight waned so much he could not write the far better books he would have loved to write - than I have done.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-27-2015 at 05:17 PM.

My older brother responded to my little bit dealing with Graves and word meanings like Shalom and Mensch by mentioning Latin as of some value. This is my reply.

Actually I am probably the top scholar on origins of meaning, memes and mandalas and all the math behind the lozenges and even plaids. There are those who have specialized gematria type knowledge such as my friend The Fetch who worked for Hughes Aircraft, or many Kabbalists who know nothing about their origins in Qabala - see Bairds.

My friend Fetch (Dennis Fetcho) was attacked on the streets of Montreal a few years ago which according to his Jordanian sponsors was a Mossad type thing.

Latin is a source of value for spelling - which is not helpful in understanding the meaning. Phonetics and Semiotics and all other areas of influence in grasping meaning by academia has actually continued to confuse (intentionally) society. They do not at most levels even get to grasping the original design purpose of symbols or alphabets.

A History Channel producer (not unlike Jim's friend who knew nothing, even about his Mandaean roots) contacted me about six years ago to do a show on the Origin of Languages. I told her I would debate the 'experts' IF she found a knowledgeable moderator and we used web experts to check the factual statements I made and reported same during the program. I gave her the name of a suitable 'expert' or two.

To transform your self and contribute more energy in balance to the Self or oversoul you can simply meditate on beauty and nature. Feel the forces and eschew the social digressions or disinfotainment you have been bombarded with, it can be more difficult than it sounds or as easy as you want. Removing the 'want' or need is all important while also doing the opposite and exercising Will. This balance between obsessing desire and a passion for losing the self in the Self is not just going blank and losing thoughts in the 'busy mind'. It can start with that but it must include something more, if I am correct. For me, I get busy with Purpose and find reward in giving my all while questioning the ego self. But if you truly find Peace and Beauty then you are probably already 'getting it'.

In the book The Wonder Child they recommend re-capturing the innocence of a child 'within". I can see it in animals and children as they smile or the tail wags, but that is not all Beauty allows, there are depths of connections a child has which we train our kids to avoid and even fear. Trusting the intuition you had when you were born is a large part of it - if I am right. As silly as it may sound - "don't worry, be happy", but that is just good for the mundane issues which can become possessions after you think you own them and then find they own you. I love to lose myself in the eyes of a person I share a lot with. I had a difficulty with doing this too much; and I can easily fool myself. But I rationalize this as just superficial nonsense and laugh at my stupidity most often. There are people who have more innate beauty than I do, because I do get too involved in intellect. But when I feel the rush of creating something different it fills me with awe, and I love it!

In my readings of Jung I find we have much in common. I visualize forms and probably I should pick up a brush and paint more often, like he did.

We have Jung's Red Book linked here, I hope it is still a working link. The whole world has many mandalas because nature and it's forces operate everywhere regardless of what you call your religion and how many gods you worship while saying you only worship one. And the truth is, you probably worship just money or power, unless you actually have gained wisdom or gnosis, despite all the priestly interpreters.

"Mandalas are sacred, esoteric diagrams that are present in almost all world religions. They’re often meant to represent the entire cosmos, or the role of divinity in the world. As such, they can be incredible aids to meditation and self-discovery: Either by contemplating them, or even drawing or painting them yourself. The psychologist Carl Jung was a connoisseur of mandalas—not only writing about them, but painting them, as well, as we see in the image below from his famous Red Book. Jung, who was fascinated by alchemy and Gnosticism, felt that mandalas could lead the way to psychological wholeness.

Below, check out nine incredible mandalas drawn from some of the world’s religious traditions—alchemy, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and more. (The first mandala is even by Jung himself.) Whether you’re a believer or not, you’ll certainly be impressed with the ornate beauty of these artistic creations."

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2016/02...ostic-mandala/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-17-2016 at 10:18 AM.

My oldest brother has a Jehovah's Witness friend he argues with a lot about things like the Goff. Here is an e-mail response I just sent to him.

I think you miss the point - there are only 144,000 souls in the Goff and that includes all souls over all time including their Russell founder, and other saints, angels, archangels, and demi-gods with relics galore, not to mention Laddio, Daddio and Spook or those like Jesus who never existed.

It is easy to see they are all sucking and blowing out of every orifice only for the good of those who currently run the scam.

You also mentioned this guy follows those I follow - sources. I doubt you have a clue what I follow (I do not follow) or who my sources are. He certainly does not. I chuckle to think of the two of you playing 'whack a mole' with each other about BELIEF.

Restraint - is good for those seeking acceptance and acclaim - I do not care much for restraint. I am into thinking and truth not Politically Correct destructive behavior in a Cycle of Violence.

Truth;

Your literalistic evaluation of words presumes meanings they only have by convention your second sentence even says so. Teilhard said one perfect thought he called a template could alter human existence. To make a perfect thought which would touch every soul it would have to have a convention of minds and brains at least to fully fill and relate with every mental energy on earth - maybe beyond human. Jung was working on getting integrative thought from varied fortune or divinational disciplines near his death. Marie Louise Franz (if memory serves) was one who like him is regarded an alchemist who was helping. He figured out a little of the different brain wave types needed and Howard Gardner of Harvard - see Learning Styles research on-going. That research Ted was tested on at York - has developed another one or two types. I think I saw some similar idea in James - who Jung admired muchly -see Pragmatism.

It matters not one iota if you have no true knowledge - if you or your guru tells you it is true. You do not KNOW how creation took place in our mum's womb - perfectly - for one. Me I prefer to think you guys were right when you told me as I grew up - that I was found on the doorstep. She could be defined as our mother and that word has conventional acceptance - making some degree of communication useful.

In Semiotics and semantics you can waffle and warble for decades never delving deeper into the great beyond - until that day comes when you accept your ego has lied to you.

V. Hugo (an illuminatus or Enlightened one who some say headed the Priory of Sion) on occasion of his writing about Shakespeare wisely observed "each time he is brought back to the precipice overlooking the waves of the marvellous; he is drawn one step closer". You will probably never understand Shakespeare fully - I know I can't (and have spent over fifty years since first I heard John quoting him near the washing machine in our basement).

Tell me Where I AM, please!

Map in hand with circles around where I was headed and where I had been, I approached my first taxi driver to ask directions. It had been an hour and many streets which were identified or drawn on the map did not have names. Far more intriguing and almost quaint was the enormous number of alcoves, streets or cul de sacs which had no name on the map or on the street itself. It was my first real foray into this city with medieval moats and brick battlements. What had begun in a minor rage directed at the taxi driver who dropped me at the wrong destination, and who scurried away as I went to the front desk of the similarly named destination to get help; had become a mix of amusement and wonder. Where was I was being joined with other questions such as 'what era in history am I in?'. My sense of direction in relation to the map was still there after this first hour of walking but the taxi driver in front of me quickly ended that as he turned the map and pointed to where I was, he offered to take me where I said I was going even though it seemed not far from where I was. What they say about pride and the fall from it, is true in many facets of life including knowing who you are and where you are going. I often smile and remember two great philosophers of my youth called Snagglepuss and Popeye who said "Methinks therefore I AM." and "I am what I yam!" Both of these thoughts (YHVH) have origins in a desert region which was once a savannah now called the Sahara. The roadmap of historical philosophic origins and human culture has no known beginning - it is my special interest and neither Campbell nor Eliade who guided me greatly would disagree that a million years ago humans knew nature and wisdom as much as the Dream Dancers who recently have taught Nobel Laureates like Murray Gell-Mann (1) so much.

My family business is mapping so I could forgive the 3-D map freely available and advertising places with buildings on the map. I wondered if any map could be drawn which would show every street and place where vehicles traveled. Around the fourth person I asked for directions who was telling me where to go (perhaps silently also) I asked "Is this city laid out as a Medieval perhaps Parisian culture?" The person smiled and nodded. Indeed Chiang Mai is a modern 'city of lights' or fun capital of laid back behavior according to the tourist literature. But a place like Avignon in southern France was no picnic when this fine city and others like Angkor Wat surpassed Paris in population and culture as they were built and re-built at the start of the 14th Century while Catholics burned 250,000 men. women and children who marched arm in arm singing hymns to the living-love of Jesus they knew far better than any so-called Christians offering allegiance to Roman lies.

Here the women are indeed free and emancipated just as the Cathar leader/general Esclaramonde (See the 'light' for the world) du Foix tried to achieve for her sisters. I have often sought more knowledge on the Templar involvement with her at Montsegur and why they left that fortress to her last remaining fighters. I have found how the Templar knowledge and spy network became the same knowledge and monopoly given the Benjaminites in the Bible, which became the basis of the Rothschilds at Hesse-Castle. I knew the suffering faced in ghettoes and throughout aeons due to the ignorance of jealous and stupid people was immense. This is a major reason I will retire to a place like Chiang Mai. I am tired of the lies of Western Imperialism and Roman Empire which created things like the continuing Opium Wars. The luxurious color of the people's skin and the warmth reflected in their smiles is genuine enough to make a tired seeker for truth feel at home. Maybe I will re-capture the 'joie de vivre' of my ancestor Troubadours who helped create Catharism so long ago.

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMsgxIIQEE
    Last edited by R_Baird; 06-09-2016 at 08:58 AM.

I was watching a panel of authors and experts discuss relationships and the continuums of honesty and trust which they all seem to agree is warranted.

Of course, they had the person arguing for non-monogamy and arranged marriages agreeing that we must lie a little to have friends and lovers.

I am a romantic in their definitions; but I am this as much because I have developed my ESP skill set more than most I suspect.

All of that aside - you can read enough about me on many threads.

Let me say they could give more attention to teaching parenting and coping skills which VALUE giving and real love in our schools and other media - which we do none of.

Here are some pertinent questions without going into any kinks or fetishes.

If people valued how much each partner gave rather than got could a balance of joy be achieved?

If there was a mandatory class taken every year of a relationship where both parties told all the things which they do not tell their partner to a professional (this used to be done by the extended family) would we have more respect amongst former lovers or just more bitching?

If we returned to the Keltic Irish wedding or handfasting where (amongst other things) the financial threats did not exist as a tool to control each other - would we have better role models for our kids?

This approach made the child an asset of the whole clan and the kids could not focus on using emotional blackmail on the parents - and the parents would have less chance to vicariously live their lives through their offspring.

In many cases (eg the Cree) this caused the clan to be responsible for any damages caused by any children and the clan would have to execute the findings of the Elder Council (including the death penalty).

Oh yes, I am a romantic and I believe our society has regressed! There is much more lying and cheating in our midst for many reasons including the role model of our governments and powerful people.

Re a movie titled Fahrenheit 451 shown to homeless and indigent people near my oldest brothers Niagara Peninsula haunts.

An account in Laguna Beach of that name went out of business in 1992 or so. It was a favorite place for me to devour the books this woman brought together (old and new) in my bibliomantic fashion which goes beyond speed reading and which people like John and indeed most people do not think is possible.

That would be about the time when the likes of Kristallnacht had faded from the top of mind consciousness of most people. So of course a group of indigents would feel offended by showing Bradbury's arguably effete insight which as they point out was science fiction - anyway. The relevance of such things was missing on the people of the day - and is still missing on those who find the era of sincere interest. Most people prefer the opinions of writers and journalists who share their own warped perspectives. You should join Truth Zone to argue with Nazis in the present and see what passes for thinking and scholarship - including many well educated authors who make money selling Bible aliens and misogyny (like Makow).

I will post my brother's outline for a presentation on Weil shortly. Here is my response to it.

Yes, words simply used from a transcription will indeed have different meaning - like a movie made out of a play almost.

What you have here is an introduction to Russ Baird and his NEED for many things he does not understand centered on his ego.

Weil may indeed have had serious questions about what Christianity was - and John Paul II wanted to answer these kinds of questions about those "heinous acts" or how mercenary power mongering took over many sects with something forgotten at their core. Let Arias's struggle with Constantine for ten or more years be understood so UnitARIAnism can become more than a bunch of fools stroking each other in some perverse way - they do not grasp Nor do they have the right to - I am reminded of your Godfather who got thrown out of seminary for having the balls to cut off the manhood of the Father Superior or whatever grandiose titled moniker he bore.

Do Simone a service and idealize the reasons she cried for humanity and took her life just as peacefully as the men, women and children who went arm in arm into the fires set by the Dominican "Hounds of Hell" lead by de Montfort. The key thing you have an opportunity to promote is ecumenicism. This is what Cathar's 'Living Love of Jesus' and Universal Unitarianism should re-energize in the wisdom acquisition model of Gnosis.

Your various studies of various disciplines is indeed ecumenical - have a CATHARsis! Do not prey on the work of your illusory gurus. Say something truly inspirational! Bring back the Brotherhood of Man!

Here is his draft of the presentation.

For: Brock Philosophy Society September 16, 2016

Presentation at Sankey Chamber During “A Conference on Christian Love and Human Affliction in the Life and Work of Simone Weil”

How I Came to Appreciate Simone Weil

Listening to “Enlightened By Love, The Life and Thought of Simone Weil” on CBC, I found myself captivated by the five hour presentation by David Cayley (with his daughter Kate reading the words of Weil) on their Ideas programme. That was in 2002. A 2014 post by Cayley says it was inspired by the admiration felt by Canadian philosopher George Grant, for Weil.

A friend bought that presentation as a tape set on my recommendation, and it was available in libraries until format changes caused its obsolescence. The tape-set format, not the ideas. I find more ideas relevant to today’s world every time I look at anything by or about Simone Weil. She may be a living saint, for her influence grows year by year. I think I shall write to her, and make a litany or prayer on her. In 2002, influenced by Thomas Merton’s Seven Storey Mountain, I had just taken the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) and been baptized, but I had not fully merged my Yoga philosophy/Sanatan Dharma religious nature with being newly catholic. My guru, Paramahansa Yogananda, in The Autobiography of a Yogi showed his admiration for the Carmelite saints, Theresa of Avila and John of the Cross. It just hadn’t yet occurred to me to define myself as a Carmelite Yogi.

I had heard of Weil long before 2002 and knew that her Letter to a Priest asked embarrassing questions of the church. I had the impression that she had said she might accept baptism if good answers came back. But I didn’t actually read that book until I read it in French in 2013. Reading it prompted me to put on a Steve Allen type of show at the Unitarian Congregation of Niagara in St Catharines, Ontario in which I played Allen and a priest played Jacques Derrida, and together we grilled Weil about her experience with George Herbert’s 1633 poem, Love III. With my long time as a yoga disciple, I developed the idea that her death was a mystic exit, on August 26, 1943 going away with Jesus permanently when, as many times before, he had taken her.

Weil has become a mentor for me. In quandaries, I ask myself, What would Simone do? In thinking, in writing, I have long felt guided by some guardian angel or by my spiritual influencers. Yogananda, his protégée Roy Eugene Davis, Vivekananda (whose 1894 address at the Chicago World’s Fair congress of religions converted me from agnosticism to Yoga), William James, Bertrand Russell, Krishna, and since asking a fellow what WWJD on his licence plate meant (What Would Jesus Do), Jesus… Krishnamurti, Shankara, Venkatesa all these and more have come to form some part of my mind. Perhaps they form a large part of its software, and Weil is becoming the connect to the CPU.

Weil speaks against pragmatism, but I don’t think its founder William James would have had any trouble getting along with her. In some ways, I see her as a pragmatic person. In his Varieties of Religious Experience, James has a chapter on saintliness. He deplores the very unpragmatic trance state of St Margaret Mary, and extols the practical effectivenss of St Ignatius Loyola. I think he would put Weil in the same camp as Loyola, someone who worked very hard and accomplished a great deal. She had to seek out opportunities to do whatever she thought was her share of suffering, for reasons which she does try to explain, and Loyola had to deal with ones he did not choose for himself. Other than that, they could have written for each other.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-11-2016 at 04:49 PM.