Thread: Olmec Heads

Olmec Heads

It is good that archaeology stopped calling the Olmec heads by words like fraud. On a cell diffusion site I was invited to over a decade ago one of the participants was Clyde Winters. Clyde may be the top authority in early language. He is credited with great work on the early Dravidian or Sri Lankan (now Tamil - see Siddhar thread) peoples. He calculated from various methods that 18% of the Olmec were Negroid. The features certainly give rise to that possibility and yet no mention of this appears readily discerned when I read what Wikipedia says.

"The colossal heads cannot be precisely dated. However, the San Lorenzo heads were buried by 900 BC, indicating that their period of manufacture and use was earlier still. The heads from Tres Zapotes had been moved from their original context before they were investigated by archaeologists and the heads from La Venta were found partially exposed on the modern ground surface. The period of production of the colossal heads is therefore unknown, as is whether it spanned a century or a millennium.[10] Estimates of the time span during which colossal heads were produced vary from 50 to 200 years.[11] The San Lorenzo heads are believed to be the oldest, and are the most skillfully executed.[12] All of the stone heads have been assigned to the Preclassic period of Mesoamerican chronology, generally to the Early Preclassic (1500–1000 BC), although the two Tres Zapotes heads and the La Cobata Head are attributed to the Middle Preclassic (1000–400 BC).[13]"
    In this excerpt we see the oldest are the most "skillfully developed" and that suggests an advancement of culture the further back you go. They go on to assign the heads to dates after noting they do not know when they were made and for what period of time - by a millenium. They try to say the Olmec are the oldest culture in the region and one of six around the world including the Sumerian we know are colonized by Phoenicians who built Ba'albek and lived in the Sahara when it was a savannah before the Egyptians had mere hieroglyphics and the Sumerian only had a tally system called cuneiform. In short they are striving to prop up the Bible Narrative of the Cradle of Civilization.

In my time spent among the Mayan and Belizean blacks I found general agreement of at least ten thousand years of these people being there. Michael Collins the US astronaut was part of a team of researchers who found evidence of the Olmec living on the islands going back to the time when the Mayan Calendar begins around 3450 BCE.

Given that we have Flinders-Petrie (Formation of the Alphabet) saying the early Saharan people had a speaking language a thousand years before mere hieroglyphs and that even a recent TV show called Ancient Weather says the people of this region are traceable to Anatolia of the Hittite (Chatti, and Stuart Royal historians) who are related and part of the Phoenician complex - I am near certain we have a cover up. Of course I have numerous other evidences from all manner of disciplines including technology demonstrating a lot of Phoenician Purple came from Mexico by noted scientist Zelia Nuttall.

Then I go to far away Costa Rica where spheres constructed from the same materials are found. Some of these spheres are almost as big as the La Venta heads. La Venta is also where archaeology shows us these same people had lenses (used I say in searching the heavens to learn what lead to the Mayan calendar). To say some spheres found in South Africa and covered by Cremo are Klerksdorp natural growth of rock like the manganese nodules on ocean bottoms (why only in a few places - Earth Energy Grid?) is fine. These spheres are not Klerksdorp rock or even close to it.

"Described by Columbus as the 'Rich Coast'. Over 300 of the carved stone balls have so far been discovered. The stones are believed to have been carved between 200 BC and 1500 AD. However the only method available for dating the carved stones is stratigraphy, and most stones are no longer in their original locations. They spheres range in size from a few centimetres to over 2 metres (6.6 ft) in diameter, and weigh up to 16 short tons (15 t). (1) Most are sculpted from gabbro, the coarse-grained equivalent of basalt. There are a dozen or so made from shell-rich limestone, and another dozen made from a sandstone."

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/costarica.htm

For the purpose of this post I must finish with the absolutely known fact that black people fought alongside the Carthaginian Phoenicians against Rome during the Punic Wars we still have historical records for. We have those records because they were written by the victors. My research ties all the behaviours of an ancient Brotherhood of Man which the Great Pyramid of Iesa is built to honour (Iesa is Brotherhood and a title translating as Jesus). There is enough absolutely proven and verifiable data now in my hands that I hunger to see what continues to be proven by DNA and other technology which Empire could not destroy. I have written numerous books with thousands of authors quoted who know that we need a better picture of humanity to build a future and plan upon. I offer these books without need of money to anyone willing to update, edit and comment upon.

The essence of my disgust and the reason why my work is not publishable by any money making or hoping to make money organization has to do with my passion for truth and Brotherhood. The facts I present from all over the world are built upon the works of many equally passionate heroes of mine. Barry Fell, Le Plongeon and Thor Heyerdahl started me along the path even before I met the Ogham scholars who added so much to my quest to shed light upon the great human experience; which Empires have Hellenized and destroyed with a vengeance. In the opening parts of the book I will shortly link you to, (after a plethora of back-slapping and ass-kissing congratulatory pubescent ego) we have the abject denial so rampant in academia funded by Nations built upon the genocides and criminal acts of so-called discoverers like Columbus, Da Gama, Cabot and the missionaries who burned the libraries and ensured the faith was maintained.

"In 1912, when Robert Woods Bliss acquired a fine Olmec statuette as his first Pre-Columbian object, little was known of the Olmec and their relation to other cultures of ancient Mesoamerica. In fact, when Bliss purchased this jade sculpture (Pl. 8), it was described as Aztec. Decades earlier, José María Melgar y Serrano (1869) had published the first account of an Olmec monument, a colossal stone head, Monument A, at the site of Tres Zapotes, but Melgar y Serrano saw Africoid features and linked the figure to Africa, rather than recognizing it as a product of Pre-Columbian peoples. Subsequently, Alfredo Chavero (1887) also identified the head as Africoid, but additionally noted that a motif on the brow resembled certain Asian signs. To this day, the Olmec continue to be traced to such distant regions as Africa and China (van Sertima 1979; Thompson 1989; González Calderón 1991; Xu 1996).1 The archeological evidence argues for an entirely indigenous development, however, and many Olmec traits are traceable to earlier cultures of Early Formative Mesoamerica. There simply is no material evidence of any Pre-Hispanic contact between the Old World and Mesoamerica before the arrival of the Spanish in the sixteenth century. {There you have it!!!!!!!!!!!}

Following the publication of the Tres Zapotes sculpture, smaller portable sculptures of Olmec style were collected by connoisseurs. Among these objects were beautifully but also strangely carved stone axe heads, including the massive jadeite Kunz Axe (Saville 1929). But it was not until the 1925 explorations of Frans Blom and Oliver La Farge (1926) that the Olmec style was associated with a specific geographical area. Blom and La Farge were the first to publish on the large Olmec site of La Venta and a number of its important stone sculptures. In addition, they reported the remarkable monument from the summit of San Martín Pajapan, a fine sculpture in pure Olmecstyle (Fig. 49a). In contrast to celts {The proper use of the word, not the Roman epithet.} and other portable objects, these massive stone monuments precluded transportation over vast distances; instead, they clearly were carved in the local southern Gulf Coast region of Veracruz and neighboring Tabasco."
    http://www.doaks.org/resources/publi...s/olmecart.pdf
    Last edited by R_Baird; 03-04-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add content

I can always count (almost always) on Wikipedia to present the no cultural contact dogma that allows Nations to exist as if there never were people from all over the world coming to the Americas, Australia and indeed Flores Island 825,000 years ago.

In the following excerpt addressing Phoenician Purple we also find proof of what I say about Crete and other Phoenician colonies long before miss-story would have us believe. Yes, I can even find some value in the lies and quote their lies to prove the truth. Although it documents Zelia Nuttall's well regarded research it makes no point of her and others using her proof for demonstrating the lies about no cultural contact. I watched a TV Antique show and saw a terracotta head that had been damaged and the worker from the New York Museum had given it to him. Many decades later it shows up on this famous program (Antiques Roadshow) and I immediately recognize the head dress of a Phoenician from the time of Christ, so off I go looking for the Pacific coast region of southern Mexico around Nijarit. Sure enough the only reference to the use of purpura shells and it's importance is on a local tourist promotion site. It appears (per usual) that the Mexican Government is allowing the extinction (I could say purposefully.) of this shellfish which is down to one cave.

"The Roman mythographer Julius Pollux, writing in the 2nd century AD, asserted (Onomasticon I, 45–49) that the purple dye was first discovered by Heracles, or rather, by his dog, whose mouth was stained purple from chewing on snails along the coast of the Levant. Recently, the archaeological discovery of substantial numbers of Murex shells on Crete suggests that the Minoans {Who include the House of Mallia and I demonstrate are Hyksos and Milesian - Phoenician is a larger entity of the same peoples} may have pioneered the extraction of Imperial purple centuries before the Tyrians. Dating from collocated pottery suggests the dye may have been produced during the Middle Minoan period in the 20th–18th century BC.[21] Accumulations of crushed murex shells from a hut at the site of Coppa Nevigata in southern Italy may indicate production of purple dye there from at least the 18th century BC.[22]

The production of Murex purple for the Byzantine court came to an abrupt end with the sack of Constantinople in 1204, the critical episode of the Fourth Crusade. David Jacoby concludes that "no Byzantine emperor nor any Latin ruler in former Byzantine territories could muster the financial resources required for the pursuit of murex purple production. On the other hand, murex fishing and dyeing with genuine purple are attested for Egypt in the tenth to 13th centuries."[23] By contrast, Jacoby finds that there are no mentions of purple fishing or dyeing, nor trade in the colorant in any Western source, even in the Frankish Levant. The European West turned instead to vermilion provided by the insect Kermes vermilio, known as grana, or crimson.

In 1909, Harvard anthropologist Zelia Nuttall compiled an intensive comparative study on the historical production of the purple dye produced from the carnivorous murex snail, source of the royal purple dye valued higher than gold in the ancient Near East and ancient Mexico. Not only did the people of ancient Mexico use the same methods of production as the Phoenicians, they also valued murex-dyed cloth above all others, as it appeared in codices as the attire of nobility. "Nuttall noted that the Mexican murex-dyed cloth bore a "disagreeable... strong fishy smell, which appears to be as lasting as the color itself.[24] Likewise, the ancient Egyptian Papyrus of Anastasi laments: "The hands of the dyer reek like rotting fish..."[25] So pervasive was this stench that the Talmud specifically granted women the right to divorce any husband who became a dyer after marrying".[26]"

Note also the name of that Egyptian Papyrus is almost identical to the native Indians near the Grand Canyon - we have a thread addressing Egyptians having a major complex in the Grand canyon.

Then you have the Heracles mention. Ptolemy directed Manetho to write a Kings List in line with the Bible Story (or which later became the basis of the Bible - I favor the former because I know how to connect the dots from Benjaminites to Ptolemy and there never was a diaspora to Babylon or an Exodus from Egypt). Ptolemy (like all DNN or Keltoi) wanted to have his supposed ancestral connection to Hercules (a demi-god) set in writing and make himself almost Divine.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-30-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Here is a site which is acknowledged to be Olmec and the usual dating issues range from 25,000 BP to just 1500 BP for them to be Olmec. If there were people here and they called themselves a different name or academics choose to call them some name which fits a false history - we must decide what it means.

http://archaeology.about.com/od/tterms/g/tlapacoya.htm