Thread: Things to give up for a happy life.

Post Things to give up for a happy life.

Hello friends,

You can always find ways or reasons to become happy. Happiness is not obtained only by adding up things to your life, sometimes you have give up certain things for getting pleasure. There are so many things that lead to stress, suffering and pain. But, to live a happy life you need to give up all the habits and behavior which give you stress and pain. Here are some of the things that you need to give up for a happy life -

Give Up your Need to Always Be Right: Itís not that every time what you say or do will be right, sometimes you have to accept the truth that you are wrong. Always proving that you are right is the main cause of damaging any relationship. Instead of fighting on that you are only the right person, be kind and listen to others.

Give Up on Blame: Most people have a tendency of blaming others for what he has or doesnít have. Take the responsibility of your life on yourself instead of blaming others for your bad life.

Give up Being a Victim: Avoid proving yourself as victim for the things happening in your life. Life is a journey which can be sometimes bad and sometimes good to everyone. One has to adjust according to what life is giving you. Itís not that successful people donít have any problems in their life.

Give up Pretending: Stop pretending to be someone or something that you are not. Getting a reward doesnít mean that you are someone great. Showing off your love and kindness to others will only create problems in your relationships with others.

Give up your Limiting Beliefs: Donít limit yourself to do things or try something new in your life. Itís not decided at first that what is possible and impossible for you to do. Just spread your wings and fly!

Give up your Resistance to Change: Change is always good for life. Change brings improvements in not only your life but others lives too. Never resist change but go for it.

Give up on your Excuses: Donít let excuses limit yourself from doing any task. Just pack them and throw them out of your mind.

Give Up Living your Life on Otherís Expectations: Stop living your life according to other peopleís expectations. You have the right to live your life in the manner you like to. Listen to others but decide yourself what is best for you.

These are some of the things that you need to give up to live a happy and healthy life.

petermorrisonusa Guest
    These are nice tips, but I don't think so every man can easily give up all this, yeah but one can try this for a happy living!!!

Thanks for posting this. About this question, I am thinking, thinking, thinking. Your information is so useful.

Well according to me there is no good use of time than spending it with kids. They simply make our life heaven. Their innocence and worry free life takes us to another world. So this is one of the best way to stay happy.

great advice.
    to lead a happy life we will have to learn to cope up with things.

This has come quite handy. I have been trying to increase comments on my site to get some search engine love.
    Last edited by Eponine22; 01-29-2014 at 12:29 AM.

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post