Thread: Annunaki Stasis Chambers

Annunaki Stasis Chambers

Annunaki Stasis Chambers

The reports are all over the place and I was going to link them here - to expose the flagrant lie about Abraham Lincoln seeing these giants he would say are the Nephilim or Annunaki. Yes, inbreeding white men in Northern Ohio graves may have reached over 8 foot tall as they did in Greenland - it happens when you have no branches on your family tree (Thanks Jeff Foxworthy). They show pictures of Hittite statues and claim they are Annunaki - as is often done. And indeed the Hittites are connected to the authors of the Hebrew Bible - and the Stuart Royals claim they are related. The Father of Biblical Archaeology (Professor W. F. Albright of John's Hopkins) says these Phoenicians are the source for the Biblical literary legacy.

Then there are the Mummies of Urumchi and red headed travelers who were often taller and thus thought of as being giants - like my nephews.

Some guy named Cory Goode is promoting this nonsense and I found an article I wrote on my 'type here' app went away the first time I was looking at one of the sites. The next time my computer seemed to be vibrating in the address bar - was it alien energies? No - I suspect it is another computer geek having fun or making money. Maybe this whole thing is what Chester was rambling about over a week ago addressing the Mound People (He now wants to have me remove my response - and he will eventually do it himself as he has done before.). But rather than stir up someone with a weak grasp on reality I will create this new thread.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-02-2015 at 01:34 PM.

On a UFO forum a man posted a comment to something I had written about William Bramley and his book with Eden in the title which addresses the Brotherhood of the snake. There are many words in many languages all addressing these snakes and serpents or dragons and the Chanes we have covered in many threads who boarded their kids heads to look like serpents.

Yes, I have checked him and other neo-scholarly types out - Hancock is coming out with a new disinformation piece. In this case we have Gardner who recanted the alien origins of his noble masters (De Vere and dragons - your snakes or the chanes with boarding heads and so forth). Gimbutas gave insights to a far earlier time of about 10,000 years ago. I go back based on a lot of others and get back to the origins of white people around 35,000 years ago.

I think it was her work that clued me in to what is fairly obvious in much different areas for a lot longer. Gibbon (Rise and Fall of Rome fame) observed it when he came to the US. His observations about common heraldic origins of the English and the Indians, is not just because of contact before the Norse or even the earlier Basque/Keltoi and others. Anyway I see token and totemic allies of spiritual relationships with animals and insects lead to a lot of names for people and their secret societies.

They would build pretty fancy myths to make their clan seem superior, that lead to alien attributions. There are many who document the 'my g-d is better than yours' game or underlying power struggle we still face.

Robert Graves was a great bard and knew more than most about what that means. He says these few and most telling words.

"Conquering gods their titles take From the foes they captive make,
    and that to know the name of a deity at any given place or period, is far less important than to know the nature of the sacrifices that he or she was then offered. The powers of the gods were continuously being redefined. The Greek god Apollo, for instance, seems to have begun as the Demon of a Mouse-fraternity in pre-Aryan totemistic Europe: he gradually rose in divine rank by force of arms, blackmail and fraud until he became the patron of Music, Poetry and the Arts and finally, in some regions at least, ousted his 'father' Zeus from the Sovereignty of the Universe by identifying himself with Belinus the intellectual God of Light. Jehovah, the God of the Jews, has a still more complex history."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 01-24-2016 at 06:38 AM.