Thread: The Comfort of Islam

The Comfort of Islam

The Comfort of Islam:

There are reasons why more conversions or greater commitments to Islam are occurring all the time. It is not just because the United States de-stabilization program in the Middle East created a vacuum and made Muslim leaders able to predict the intrusions and hypocrisy of the 'helpful' intruders or infidels. It is not just the facts of history which foreigners since the days of the Hyksos long before Islam told people propaganda and acted in greed. The people of all cults and regions of the world are fed up with hypocrisy, corruption and greed. They are willing to give their all to any stable construct or leader who knows how to convey what the people want.

Very intelligent women with the best education in the Western World find the attentiveness and honest men of Islam are a reliable bulwark. They hide themselves in the sexual shame both men and women feel due to the Joy of Sex. What do I mean by that? How naïve am I? Is the old Harem nonsense something I have in my fantasies? Do I think women in Abraham's baby-factories were happy in those Harems? Is it true that a woman wants to compete for attention or sex just as much as a man? Certainly some people understood women better than I do when they wrote the Qu'ran. I have harbored the idea women want freedom and a chance to contribute on a larger stage than misogynists have allowed. But it appears if you treat many women as objects to control and keep happy with the kind words of foreplay and jealous needs along with platitudes and religious lies you have a reliable way to gain favor from women. And that is something the men learn will benefit them if they follow the program.

The women who hide their physical beauty under what a Western Man (France outlawed wearing this garb) might consider beyond feudal are not all stupid or brow-beaten; they gain comfort from their anonymity and being hidden. I can see it is a comfort not to have men you do not know oogling you and drooling or whatever. It also means a lot less of the family money goes into appearances and superficial trappings. Yes, I know the men who inhabit the headspace that a woman who exposes her ankles is a slut; are not a good thing. I think they are sick! But the husband often has more than one woman and that makes men who have no wives a lot less confident or worldly. And a husband does not have to worry as much about other men pursuing the wife he keeps hidden under these garments. And both sexes have people who will find arranged marriages suit them just fine, the women don't have to worry (they think) about their man being attracted to women wearing ponchos or garbage bags. The women who never had love or were encouraged to hope for such a thing in their life often won't be as tormented when the man finds another play toy or squeaky. Certainly the ones who were sold for an ox or TV set and who were made acceptable at a young age for such men by having their genitals cut or sewed won't mind. It is hard for me to see much comfort in most of this rationale, but try we must if we are ever going to reach out and stop the spread of this disease.

They live in a sea of world deceit despite the naïveté of these men who commit to dogma which gives power to something called Allah which in reality is the same old myth empowering those Feudal overlords who run the cult. But they have a greater moral certainty about many things like usury and interest on money. It doesn't matter to them that the people who do not have to pay any interest get richer - they are happy saying interest is not taking money out of poor people's pockets. That is just one example of many utterly stupid things smart men believe. And once they get enough wealth to enjoy building fortunes without having to pay interest they do not mind keeping quiet anymore than having more women in their harem did to the old time religious leaders who still figure large in the culture of Islam which venerates Abraham and Cyrus almost as much as the Royal House of David son we call Jesus. The many Muslims I have known are usually men in business and though they enjoy the haggle and back and forth of control in life, they are decent people mostly. I think they genuinely think they are good to their women, but women being equal - come on?

Here is a confrontation I am involved with. I know some women will find the guy attractive who I am arguing with just because I am an argumentative person picking on a man who clearly cannot think and whose mother language is not English. There are so many men of Islam who are not doing the web troll for women thing - and some are decent people too.

You say: Yet, it has been conclusively proven that 70% of all new converts to Islam both in the USA and in Europe are women. This would be indicative that it is not suppressive but highly solicitous of women.

What do you say to those critics who insist that Islam suppresses women in light of that fact?

I say:

​It indicates that SOME women enjoy being different in the society they were brought into. By being the center of attention among men who know they are going to get to say exactly what you just said - they know how important it is for you. It will make their choices among men who have money inside your religion (especially those from oil rich countries) propitious.

2. It indicates some women are tired of the prevailing pressure to be things they do not feel comfortable doing or being. The Western culture that makes women into sex objects is flawed in some ways. One of the ways this culture of being beautiful or a certain size and shape affects these women - is they want to know they will be free of that pressure or being on stage. Being this kind of center of attention makes these women uncomfortable. They also are like most of the deviate Muslim men - who DENY facts, do not read or research, and accept lies as fact.

3. In the USA or Europe they are never going to become genital disfigurement targets (Actually maybe YOU are the kind of freak that would find that a good thing - so I could be wrong). The laws here might also stop them having to be part of a harem. And let us face it, women who are already Christian or Jewish have already been brainwashed by the same books and pulpit pounding creeps and pedophiles.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 02-04-2016 at 10:09 AM.

The money received from oil has kept a lot of Feudal and oppressive Caliphs, Ayatollahs and the Wahhabi Kings in power. It has made harems grow and people living off the state riches able to feel very comfortable. The sheople who trampled 700 faithful on their way to worship the meteor known as the Kaaba are speaking a little foully towards each other. The Ayatollah in Iran says the Saudis are responsible and should not have the duty to care for the Kaaba anymore. After all what other religion worships such a special rock? It is what sets this part of the Cult apart from the Jews and Christians who have the same prophets and Scriptures (other than the ghastly NT).

The man on the street is a little more blunt as he talks about infidels and calls for a Holy War. Haven't we had enough holes in people and buildings all over the place? Can we stop these ass HOLES, some day?

Well maybe soon the oil will dry up or at least the Wahhabi money will - as we see from this little part of an article on Yahoo today.

"The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s foreign reserves have slumped by nearly $73bn since oil prices started to decline last year as the kingdom keeps spending to sustain the economy and fund its military campaign in Yemen."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-26-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Many people might not easily see the connection I made. The vids of the Ayatollah and TV coverage of the man on the street are all over. This is an excerpt from Wiki. You can also look at the former CIA Director Woolsey and Bill Bennett's remarks about the Wahhabi, elsewhere - I think I quoted them here.

"The alliance between followers of ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud's successors (the House of Saud) proved to be rather durable. The house of bin Saud continued to maintain its politico-religious alliance with the Wahhabi sect through the waxing and waning of its own political fortunes over the next 150 years, through to its eventual proclamation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932, and then afterwards, on into modern times"
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-26-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Christopher Hitchens has many excellent thoughts from which I take a few quotes I feel are warranted in this morass of stupid apes calling out that THEY know G-d.

If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in a quite different world.

―God Is Not Great

I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves.

“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

Is it too modern to notice that there is nothing [in the ten commandments] about the protection of children from cruelty, nothing about rape, nothing about slavery, and nothing about genocide? Or is it too exactingly “in context” to notice that some of these very offenses are about to be positively recommended?

By trying to adjust to the findings that it once tried so viciously to ban and repress, religion has only succeeded in restating the same questions that undermined it in earlier epochs. What kind of designer or creator is so wasteful and capricious and approximate? What kind of designer or creator is so cruel and indifferent? And—most of all—what kind of designer or creator only chooses to “reveal” himself to semi-stupefied peasants in desert regions?
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-26-2015 at 09:48 AM.

This is my response to a person spreading Islam on the web.

Again we have the women hating or women diminishing effort of insecure little men. They will tell you in one part of the Judaeo Christian Islamic cult that women are the Harbingers of the original sin. Hammurabi wrote before the myths of Scripture were cobbled together into the Pentateuch or Hebrew Bible and he said women were the possessions of the father until sold to a husband. In many places you still have this form of cheap prostitution and slavery going on through arranged marriages. It is all about MEN with no confidence they can satisfy their equal soul in the eyes of any fair or decent g-d.

The nature of men getting 72 virgins if they do some vile act for their priesthood is a further sickness.

To quote these scripture and seeing the source of such megalomania or outright fraud and insanity is easy. You can also find passages where they say their women are held in high esteem and treated with respect - yet both Islamic and Christian ministers are telling their flock how to beat their wives or discipline them so they will be more appropriate for what purposes these MEN have in mind. I have provided videos and articles describing this in their own words. Here are some words from the Bible (or whatever name you want to give this un-Holy deviate book of MEN.

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Thus women are not from God, and those puny little men "come" into the daughters of other men not God.

Not to suggest that a Christian knows what is important about any cult member they share their Scriptures with - but you get some unvarnished insights when they speak about each other.

"" Mohammed began with descriptions of natural objects, of judgment, of heaven and hell, impassioned, fragmentary utterances, mostly in brief sentences; he went on to dogmatic assertions, historical statements from Jewish and Christian sources, missionary appeals and persuasions; and he ended with the dictatorial commands of a legislator and warrior. "He who at Mecca is the admonisher and persuader, at Medina is the legislator and the warrior, who dictates obedience and uses other weapons than the pen of the poet and the scribe. When business pressed, as at Medina, poetry makes way for prose,170 and although touches of the poetical element occasionally break forth, and he has to defend himself up to a very late period against the charge of being merely a poet, yet this is rarely the case in the Medina Suras; and we are startled by finding obedience to God and the Apostle, God’s gifts and the Apostle’s, God’s pleasure and the Apostle’s, spoken of in the same breath, and epithets, and attributes, applied to Allah, openly applied to Mohammed, as in Sura IX."171

The materials of the Koran, as far as they are not productions of the author’s own imagination, were derived from the floating traditions of Arabia and Syria, from rabbinical Judaism, and a corrupt Christianity, and adjusted to his purposes. Mohammed had, in his travels, come in contact with professors of different religions, and on his first journey with camel-drivers he fell in with a Nestorian monk of Bostra, who goes by different names (Bohari, Bahyra, Sergius, George), and welcomed the youthful prophet with a presage of his future greatness.172 His wife Chadijah and her cousin Waraka (a reputed convert to Christianity, or more probably a Jew) are said to have been well acquainted with the sacred books of the Jews and the Christians. The Koran, especially in the earlier Suras, speaks often and highly of the Scriptures; calls them "the Book of God," "the Word of God," "the Tourât" (Thora, the Pentateuch), "the Gospel" (Ynyil), and describes the Jews and Christians as "the people of the Book," or "of the Scripture," or "of the Gospel." It finds in the Scriptures prophecies of Mohammed and his success, and contains narratives of the fall of Adam and Eve, Noah and the Deluge, Abraham and Lot, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Moses and Joseph, John the Baptist, the Virgin Mary and Jesus, sometimes in the words of the Bible, but mostly distorted and interspersed with rabbinical and apocryphal fables.173 It is quite probable that portions of the Bible were read to Mohammed; but it is very improbable that he read it himself; for according to the prevailing Moslem tradition he could not read at all, and there were no Arabic translations before the Mohammedan conquests, which spread the Arabic language in the conquered countries. Besides, if he had read the Bible with any degree of care, he could not have made such egregious blunders."

http://www.isom.vnsalvation.com/Reso...20590-1073.PDF

We still talk about slavery as if it does not include what women suffer.

We still here about the horrors of ghettoes and concentration camps keeping people in their place - for control freaks to abuse. Yet we do not hear why these things happen and how they are still not as bad as the immorality of what follows. Abrahamic baby-factories for sick men - humanity can do without!!!!!!

Arranged marriages are not just in the Judaeo/Christian/Islamic cultus - Hindus and their class system is at the top of this dung heap.

Get married at seven or be a scarlet woman with bastard children in monasteries (last one in Ireland was closed in 1886 - lots of unmarked graves inside the walls). Yes, we simple people are still living lies of convenience and inalienable rights.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...old/ar-AAhGoag
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-02-2016 at 08:33 AM.