Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tundra Releasing Heat to cause water levels to rise

Tundra Releasing Heat to cause water levels to rise

http://www.gizmag.com/mealworms-recy...d603c-91426461

With the nanofibre making research which can convert pollutants causing the Nitrous oxides which will soon raise the temperature of the water and earth to make the Tundra release more methane, we must act fast. http://www.gizmag.com/c02-atmosphere...8d81c-91426461 The rising water will displace coastal peoples and cause massive relocations and unrest. There is a documentary showing we have passed the tipping point. The end of this decade will see an international catastrophe which might already happen unless immediate action is taken.

"If you've ever kept mealworms as food for a pet reptile or frog, then you probably fed them fruits or vegetables. What you likely didn't know, however, was that the insects can also survive quite nicely on a diet of Styrofoam. With that in mind, scientists at Stanford University have now determined that mealworms can break the difficult-to-recycle plastic foam down into a biodegradable waste product.

The Stanford team fed Styrofoam and other forms of polystyrene to a colony of approximately 100 mealworms.

Within 24 hours, the worms consumed 34 to 39 milligrams of the plastic, converting about half of it to carbon dioxide – as they would with any other food source. Bacteria in the worms' gut degraded the other half into tiny biodegradable droppings. The researchers believe that those droppings could safely be used as a crop fertilizer
    .``

https://edmortimer.wordpress.com/201...f-the-problem/
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-27-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Finally we will see nanobots cleaning - when will it be done with the oceans to stop the water issues and Tundra melt?

http://www.gizmag.com/sunlight-nanop...6d9a2-91426461

It looks good for our planet and this prediction has been correct since it was made.

http://www.thelongview.com.au/docume...Kevin-Long.pdf

Here we have the effect of rising water temperature on Australia.

"One of Australia’s greatest natural wonders and a valuable tourism attraction is in grave danger from global warming, experts say.

As much as 93% of the Great Barrier Reef has been damaged by coral bleaching, Australian scientists revealed this week, in a report based on extensive aerial and underwater surveys. The report was published just days after researchers found coral bleaching far south of the Great Barrier Reef in Sydney Harbour and ahead of Earth Day on Friday."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/aus...ing-2016-04-21
    Last edited by R_Baird; 04-21-2016 at 12:25 PM.

My nephew is a proud environmental advocate and he and his brother beat the various ice core samples showing the effects of pollution over the recent millennia - but serious glacial change occurred before man was polluting.

Here is my reply to his letter or e-mail of this day.

I believe John has explained this many times and you guys seem to have a religion and BELIEF that some facts are the only facts.

For example:

There have been Dryads and fluctuations in the carbon dioxide content in our atmosphere due to many factors for millions of years which have caused the glacial periods and interstitial ones (called Dryads like the female druids).

There are scientific man made potentials to stop the effects of the Tundra melt which will release more than man has created in his whole existence on Earth.

Some of the new plant DNA augmentations reported in the threads at World-Mysteries show more promise than the nanobots which I have spoken about for decades.

You know the profits made by scientists getting funding from ecological greenies is about equal to that collected by the fraud Mother Teresa who operates concentration camp hospitals without even providing exercise or work. She also employs and defends a proven sex exploiter who has abused her people.

As always what works and is planned is not important to the true BELIEVERS or alien theorists (Elohim and the rest of religions). I can list a thousand facts which are difficult to explain and if you do not do the research to understand man developed the technologies you will agree with the BELIEVERS, Same thing - aliens or Global Warming, a far more important issue is what we do in the name of God (to women and in schools).

Which adds more carbon dioxide to our atmosphere - cow farts or Steel making?

Even more than all transport including airplanes.

Do Cow Farts Really Significantly Contribute to Global Warming?

http://www.todayifoundout.com/.../co...-contribute-gl...

Apr 11, 2014 - The result is a large amount of methane being introduced into the atmosphere. In a 2006 United Nations' Food and Agricultural Organization report, it claims that the livestock sector, most of which are cows, “generates more greenhouse gas emissions as measured in CO2 equivalent – 18 percent – than transport.”
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-02-2016 at 10:58 AM.

His first response was assertions and no evidence. Here is my reply.

I do not know what "in research" means - I presume it is an error or typo.

Yes, and similar data can be forwarded as irrefutable evidence for cow aliens having an agenda to make all life on earth come into line with their warmth and eventually need more cows.

Seriously - academia does not know when the dawn of civilization began - they present the Cradle of Civilization crap from the Bible still.

The greatest Ice Age was before the industrialized efforts. Riis Worm was 60,000 years ago. We are still learning about climate change and the data you characterize does not do what you say - if it does then it is wrong. Here are a few reasons why.

Tunguska

Krakatoa

Carolina Bays

Metal working at Dolni Vestonici in 27,000 BCE including over 700 found kilns.

He continues harping on why I must demonstrate the Antarctica Ice Cores which show strong correlations to the Industrial Revolution must be refuted even though I acknowledge the correlations and have pointed out the same evidences support my history of earlier times which demonstrated similar Industrial pollution. He does not study what is here - and will probably only listen to his parrot me-too thinking crowd.

Here is my reply.

The Industrial Revolution occurred when? I say it occurred in all the times I mentioned when the ice also shows the evidence - and the global warming predictions did not result in Glaciers covering more of the planet. You are going to a region where Professor Scherz demonstrates there was no or little ice and the copper route was along the Arctic - to the Aleutians we have discussed before as Thulean and some say it was Atlantean.

Professor Scherz (Emeritus and his students like Joan Price of the AIA) has real evidence your prognosticators are addressing possible outcomes. We are not certain of why the Arctic was warm up until 5500 BCE era when the Thuleans became the Beothuk at L'Anse L'Amour. (But we are certain a bounty was put on their heads and the Canadian Government paid the bounty (Pierre Berton for one). I favor the Gulf Stream mid-Atlantic turbulence documented by a US Army expert who is also a Global Warming scientist.

I provided you proof of the causes of Carbon in the atmosphere and pollution which are not human and you have not provided the reasons for why the outcome will be as bad as they say or what will be the cause (Tundra methane for one) of the further increases of global temperatures.

The scientists met in Paris recently and decided they have adequate responses to address the problem - I have on the threads at W-M. A Calgary University team is developing some exciting ways of capturing the pollutants and my father discussed some a long time ago that are now in use. You will find another Professor Emeritus in another discipline at the U of A in Calgary who is central to the true history - Kelly (Coellaugh probably). He was part of the team who broke the Mayan Code a decade ago. Michael Coe said it was more important then Space colonization and the human genome project. Instead of explaining why this is true the media fomented the Mayan Apocalypse LIE of Armageddon.

When you can demonstrate the historians know when the actual Industrial Revolution secrets were developed such as at Dolni Vestonici in 27,000 BCE then you can begin to accept their history currently promoting religion and derived from Alien Theory in the Scriptures - has validity. If you are a Parrot you are only getting parrot food - from a motivated seller such as the Green Initiative scientists who are not in the majority as evidenced at the Paris conferences.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-03-2016 at 11:30 AM.

My nephew's father has constantly harped on Mather Nature as the primary force behind what is or will happen. I am caught in the middle on the matter somewhat because I do see what could happen and there are more people living on Earth in places where increases in Temperature can become fatal (amongst other things). I tend to side more with him. Here is what he said to his son in this email.

"There are sometimes an almost infinite number of logical answers.

It is easy to fool oneself with logic.

Some writers have done a good job of showing the connections between “faulty logic” and anger and rage.

It seems that Mother Nature has managed to create and destroy without any help from “man”.

We have an opportunity to preserve “air and water” and “more” until Mother Nature decides to change the game again.

What Mother Nature does without assistance from “man” seems to be missed in a lot of commentary.

I note that scientists are represented as being in agreement on “particular versions” of climate change when deeper research often shows “scientists” are looking from many angles.

Claiming “science” as support for “ones” theories is sometimes tantamount to claiming a direct line to “god”.

Widespread interest in “climate change” is good.

Meanwhile the misuse of “information technology” may be used to increase the size of the “herd” and prepare it for “shearing”.

And so goes the emotional or rational and irrational interplay at the Baird house. Here is my clarification regarding ice cores. It does not mean the science using ice cores cannot show whatever it shows and be interpreted many different ways.

I am suggesting the ice cores show the era of the iron smelting I covered is evident. I am not saying it created global warming as you suggest - in fact I am saying it was a serious pollution and did not lead to any proven major change.

John is absolutely correct about volcanoes like Krakatoa which I mentioned - and it caused a REDUCTION in temperature we know for a couple of years.

You did step in the poo poo when talking about anecdotal data like the recent airplane re-scheduling volcano which was inflated by media who always like a sexy headline or hook.

The 8350 BCE meteor that caused the Carolina Bays event and Bermuda Triangle breach of the Earth's crust led to nuclear winters and yet the end of the Ice Age seems to still have continued with perhaps a little delay - is all. One author has collected massive research from disciplines like botany and estimates as much as 1500 years of effects. It might have lead to a near extinction of humanity and did for the NA horse.

But maybe some million people living near the water almost got wiped out and an end to the worldwide culture some call Atlantis (not me) - as near as I can figure it did not lead to increased temperatures. In fact it is likely the cause of huge drops in temperature such as caused the Mammoths with buttercups in their mouths found in the northern Ice.

And we can hope that the Paris discussions lead to the same success we now have with the Ozone layer discussions in Montreal.

"In a study indicating that the world can fix man-made environmental problems, research from the U.S. and the U.K. show that the gaping wound in Earth's atmosphere over Antarctica is getting smaller.

Releasing the report in the journal Science on June 30, researchers found the ozone hole (dark blue portion in the satellite image) has shrunk by more than 1.5 million square miles (4.5 million square km) since 2000, after the layer was being eaten away from chemicals in aerosols and refrigerants.

The restorative process is the testament to the success of the Montreal Protocol implemented in 1989 that banned ozone-depleting chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons worldwide."
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-03-2016 at 12:59 PM.

My response to another focused effort to maintain the Ice Core evidence is powerful proof.

You raised the ice cores and the ice cores for Greenland in the Iron Age are pretty much as they are for today.

The Krakatoa event is an absolute fact - the suns rays did not get through to Earth and the temp went down - same with the nuclear winter from earthquakes and volcanoes when the Earth's crust was breached by a meteor _ etc.

Your evidence does not make me think the reflection of the sun's energy argument holds much weight,

If you would read the W-M site you would find things like the nuclear waste and atomic testing and many things including the increasing methane from the cows and other animalia along with the deforestation is an issue. It is an issue for quality of air and water and decisions can be made in a prioritized manner as evidence of all issues facing mankind must some day be. My first choice for serious consideration is what do we do about idiocy and BELIEVERS. The only answer I can see is mind control. Of course we can do what was done many times before - de-population. This has included huge percentages of the population on Earth having to forfeit their lives - and the lies are still told to support nations and Empires.

The damage to our environment is a secondary issue when we look at what wars and racism and other extremism create. They also create massive pollution such as atomic testing.

You asked for reasons why the Ice Core evidence is not the big issue you say.

As John points out the matter can be argued as great BELIEVERS always do - with loud voices leading to slurs of all manner and war - like religion.

My nephew then made a reasoned response which included discussions about how the temps went down during massive pollution in the atmosphere along with what we are learning about the mini-Ice ages etc. Here is my reply.

Yes, that is what I think happened and academia is only now getting onto it. But the issue of pollution goes far beyond just climate change. And it all will not matter if we blow each other to hell and gone or do what has been done in the past.

We really do not fully know how the arctic was warm and when as far as I can see. If the Gulf Stream ran there then Europe would have been a bad place to live for sure. How long did this happen and how many times? There are semi tropical plants on Baffin Island in the archaeological record - probably from when it was part of an old continent like Pangea- I am not sure.

So certainly the black stripes in the Ice Core do have something to tell us - and so does the rest of what is argued over - climate change is a fact but is it Mother Nature doing it's normal thing - we are just learning about the Dryads or mini-Ice Ages etc.

I think the ozone layer healing is good news and the Paris people are doing the best that can be done for now. But I do get concerned about the water level rising with the glacial melt which is occurring - so I have chosen some higher ground here (he he). Two thousand feet will be safe from the water but not from the relocating people and unrest that might follow if we are to believe what the media has told us.

He then remarked it had been a good discussion and I agreed - saying this:

I wish I could say the same about my discussions with Russ.

Thanks - it is not as easy as John would say - but Mother Nature sure can be a bitch. I was only on the Gulf of Mexico but I can tell you man is a small beast compared to what nature can do.

You are so involved in her magnificence and it is good to worry about what we are doing to nature - I just do not think it is the biggest thing we should be doing something about - and we ARE addressing it.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 07-04-2016 at 10:07 AM.