Thread: Yeshua Bar Joseph (Jesus)

Yeshua Bar Joseph (Jesus)

Was this man who studied and learned a great deal about g-dlike forces a seer? Or was he merely able to 'see' the I AM (YHVH and Yahweh) forces within and without?

http://bloggerjesuscristo.blogspot.c...8_archive.html

What follows might disappear in the usual bait and switch Google tactic so please look up the book yourself if that happens - here is the title. THE BOOK OF DJEHUTI
    By Josť Miguel BŠez

https://books.google.ca/books?id=8TZ...QpqICh2TGA3w#v
    Last edited by R_Baird; 10-25-2015 at 09:13 AM.

http://gnosticcross.tripod.com/archive/2001_09_3.html

There are so many disparate salesmen of gnosis it makes my head spin. If it was not important to break down this obsession with myths and liars I would give it up entirely - no wait - I am going to do just that - SOON. Edgar Cayce and his father before him were high Masons and so much of his 'viewing' or 'see-ing' can be found in prior written words of Masonry you can be certain (like Seth Speaks) that I doubt the veracity of his 'visions'. That is debateable and his words can bring understanding of our shared lies. In what follows from him and a commenter I draw your attention to "circle of the sun" and initiations. This is what Paine said Masonry is derived from - "the sun-worship of Druids".

"Edgar Cayce's Secret, Part 15

Strictly speaking, Jesus belongs to the previous chapter (on history). However, for Cayce this is history of an entirely different order, owing to the intense spiritual meaning with which it is charged. Cayce's elaborations on the New Testament accounts are no less spiritually suggestive than his incorporation of those accounts. His identification of the Jesus soul's earlier incarnations ties the Bible together with other Cayce material in a manner illustrative of the workings of karma. His descriptions of the Essenes of Mount Carmel hold that group up as an ideal for others who would clear a path for Christ. His mention of Jesus's studies in Egypt, Persia, and India suggest the essential compatibility of Eastern and Western religions. Finally, his Christology makes the Christ spirit not only an ideal toward which to aspire, but a living presence which guides all those who "name the name."

A. Jesus's past lives

According to Cayce, Jesus and Adam were different incarnations of the same soul, as were Eve and the Virgin Mary (Jesus's twin soul). Thus was Jesus able to atone for the "sin of Adam".

Q. When did the knowledge come to Jesus that he was to be the Savior of the world?
    A. When he fell in Eden. [2067-7]

Many other characters from the Old Testament were also incarnations of Jesus, to the extent that the entire Christian Bible becomes part of the story of his long struggle to attain Christhood:

Q. Please give the important re-incarnations of Adam in the world's history.
    A. In the beginning as Amilius, as Adam, as Melchizedek, as Zend, as Ur. as Asaph, as Jesus--Joseph--Jesus. Then, as that coming into the world in the second coming .... [364-7]

The stories of the primordial redeemer figure Amilius and the biblical Adam are difficult to disentangle from one another. Essentially, "Amilius" (also spelled "Amelius") is the name by which Cayce refers to the Jesus entitty before his adoption of a physical body (corresponding to Genesis 1), whereas "Adam" refers to the same entity after he took on a material form (corresponding to Genesis 2). The first wave of souls (known as "the sons of men") became entrapped in the earth plane accidentally, through their misuse of free will. These events gave rise to legends of the fall of the angels. The second wave ("the sons of God") consisted of those souls led by Amilius-the Jesus-entity--who voluntarily became entrapped in order to assist the first wave. This they accomplished by steering the process of physical evolution in order to create more appropriate physical forms for these souls.

Cayce places Amilius on Atlantis, but says that he did not physically incarnate until the human physical form had been created, at which time the Genesis accounts of Adam and Eve begin. The location of the Garden of Eden is variously given as the "Caucasian and Carpathian" (364-13), or "between the Euphrates, or...the Red Sea. the Dead Sea" (1179-2)-in any case, not Atlantis. Confusingly, Cayce sometimes uses the word "Adam" to refer to the entire group of souls which had accompanied the Jesus-entity incarnation into the earth plane, who incarnated as the five races on five separate continents (e.g. 900-227).

Eventually, the Jesus-entity, as Adam, joined his twin soul in allowing himself to be seduced by materiality himself, as symbolized by his acceptance of the forbidden fruit. The other sons of God followed suit, and as a result were moved to express their materiality by interbreeding with the "daughters of men" (cf. Genesis 6:2). In this light, humanity's banishment from the Garden of Eden was actually a great blessing, since death, reincarnation, and karma are all designed to draw our attention away from materiality and toward our true nature. In case the reader wonders where Cayce came up with the name "Amilius," or why a disembodied entity in Atlantis should have been given a Latinate name, it bears mentioning that history knows of one Amelius who was a minor neo-Platonist philosopher of the third century A.D. This Amelius was a pupil of Plotinus, a teacher of Porphyry, and the author of a long lost forty-volume work against one Zostrianos the Gnostic. Ironically, in view of the Caycean Amelius's connection with Atlantis, his namesake interpreted Plato's Atlantis myth as astronomical symbolism rather than straight history.(310)

As with Adam and Eve, Cayce interprets the biblical references to Enoch (364-8) and Melchizedek literally, as reliable accounts of historical figures. Interestingly, these two incarnations are also attributed to Jesus by "Visel, the Goddess of Wisdom. or the Holy Breath" as she commands Dowling to write the Aquarian Gospel:

Write full the story of The Christ who built upon the Solid Rock of yonder circle of the sun-the Christ who men have known as Enoch the Initiate.... And you may write the story of Melchizedec, the Christ who lived when Abraham lived.... (311)Melchizedek (the "king of Salem" and "priest of the most high God" who shares bread and wine with Abraham in Genesis 14: 18-20) is mentioned both in the Dead Sea Scrolls (I I Q Melch) and the Nag Hammadi codices (NEC IX 1), where he appears as a cosmic angelic figure. possibly similar to the risen Christ. Hebrews 5:10 calls Jesus "a high priest after the order of Melchizedek," perhaps in an attempt to explain how Jesus could be a priestly messiah without being a Levite. According to Cayce, Melchizedek wrote the Book of Job, which contains many mysterious passages that Cayce liked. "For, as the sons of God came together to reason, as recorded by Job, "WHO recorded same? The Son of Man! Melchizedek wrote Job!" (262-55)."

http://www.world-news-research.com/cbooks15.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-03-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Mr. Baird,

A couple comments here.

First and foremost, I will miss your posts when your eventually stop, but I am one of the luckier ones, to understand your goodwill to discourse with others and for that I thank you.

You know, I do not have scripture down. Thus question...

For, as the sons of God came together to reason
    Fairly certain the above passage not emphasized in school. Yes, Job over and over, but there is a key word used in the above quote that surprises me - the plural sons (and no, I did not read this before commenting earlier, today). It appears Cayce is talking more literally - as in - incarnations of certain indiviiduals. Is he also saying this is possible for everyone or only initiates who "name the name." ?

The other sons of God followed suit, and as a result were moved to express their materiality by interbreeding with the "daughters of men"
    Also, fairly certain never heard the phrase, "daughters of men" either. This throws me off for a couple of reasons because it includes

... to "circle of the sun" and initiations. This is what Paine said Masonry is derived from - "the sun-worship of Druids".
    ...the story of The Christ who built upon the Solid Rock of yonder circle of the sun-the Christ who men have known as Enoch the Initiate....
    Why are Men compared to God and Woman equated to Men?

Second, why the term "interbreeding"? Is this literal, as in Neanderthals, or merely talking about the beginning of the physical reproductions of the human race in general or does this mean, the difference between our human physical entities vs our spiritual entity (energy) in relation to the sun?

And what is the Solid Rock? The Earth?

Oh, I just clicked on the link in your first post to the book, THE BOOK OF DJEHUTI, By Josť Miguel BŠez

I like how it gets right to the heart of the matter - the question is not actually - if there is a God, but is this God personable - as in a punish/reward?

This is a huge concept because then we loose ego - our sense of identity.

Speaking of Cayce', and from reading so many of your threads you have traveled and conversed with so many people through the years, but what I think is most interesting when you describe your encounter with Cayce's son, Hugh Lynn Cayce, while doing research at the ARE library is the "exchange of energy".

Aha, yeah, do you believe there is a bigger reason why you decided to turn down a multi-station radio show?

P.S.
    Yeah, part of my post under communication was a directed (winking - their words) to another reader(s).

Dear Sal

And the last shall be first while the first does not matter. Being Biblical or funny.

No there was no bigger reason and if I had taken that opportunity one of the very first shows would have been about this very subject. The source of the insights or lies of Cayce. The reason I turned it down was to build a business with my family who largely were only in it for their own entirely selfish reasons. This messiah complex of mine is long-standing - or is it masochism?

I did not have the work of MacDari but I would have known enough to interpret what he is saying. You have an advantage over others now - you have read enough to know the Bible myths and origins are from a far more ancient source. You can re-read this from the view of MacDari and see a lot more in this than others will see. But there is much code.

You know what Cayce and others wanted people to understand if you strip out the nonsense and dogma. That is giving more credit to Cayce than he deserves. My exchange of energy with his son was non-verbal and I was not impressed. I would not have catered to any paradigm the radio people might have tried to get me to - but I was not as outspoken on the abuses of religion at the early age of 23 or 24.

You know the myths of Archons (Gnostic) and Elohim (Enochian) or other aliens. I think you and I know these are symbols (allegories or metaphors which get made into hypnotic triggers and memes) or metaphors for spiritual forces and 'energies' with universal conscious connections - but I am not fully certain we would agree with each other or the Masons et al.

His first "wave of souls" who got trapped here are people who never had illumination which comes from initiatory or secret societies. He is saying Adam was in the line of ascended beings which Jesus (a title - clearly not the one in the Bible but from far earlier times) is part of. I almost would have said this line of reasoning had merit and would cause none of the harmful racist, misogynistic strife and wars that all these cults have wrought.

The second wave stayed to help people - the Masons say they 'take good people and make them better'.

Your first quote is not connected to a Biblical source - it is connected (as is the Solid Rock) to the initiatory systems of Masons and there are more than a couple as you know. I suspect he knew Plato's Atlantis was a myth but some of his other visions indicate he got confused by his time-viewing (which lead him astray - again I am being open to the idea he actually knew something via direct cognition).

Your question about women ties in with why Masons had almost no women members. It is a misogynistic society and yet at a certain high level it is androgynous and not prejudiced against them. Men are from the high spiritual entities (called aliens by some who might believe that crap) and women are from the lesser 'trapped' men.

Your question about Interbreeding with Neanderthals (Nephilim perhaps) is not clear to me. Not that your question is not clear, rather I do not know if Cayce even knew about other hominids. He may have just made a lot of his 'readings' less black and white in order to be interpreted later as having been prescient. I may however, have asked that same question and when I was reading him I know I was already convinced that Neanderthals did in fact interbreed. And yes, he described some very advanced people capable of doing the inter-breeding. He (for example) said these advanced people (his second wave or ascended ones of the family of Adam incarnations = Masons) put crystals in holes trepanned into the heads of lesser people in order to manage them - like robots or people with implants.
    Last edited by R_Baird; 10-25-2015 at 10:16 PM.

If I seem to have avoided the reference to men called together to reason, I left that to you but maybe I should clarify for others viewing this. The SONS of god or Sons of the Widow and so on - refers to those who know from studious efforts what Ml - chhi - zadok taught and Sol - o - moon wrote in the Psalms the Masons attribute to him (not all of them) as well as his Ars Goetia which deals with those entities or demons etc.

If I am not clear or you have further questions quote what I wrote or ask again.

Acharya S. has done excellent scholarship which sheds light (pun) on the Heliopolitan son and "SUN" worship of antiquity which I have addressed in specific threads thereon at this site. Even Tertullian acknowledges the early thinkers knew Jesus as a sun god (Iesa was and that is the title Jesus, translated). The four forces of the Wiccan magic circle also are joined by spirit or an over-arching integrative force in their Pentagram or magic circle. You will find reference to these four forces (earth, moon and more) in her writing herewith.

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.co...unexcerpt.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-01-2015 at 11:43 AM.

There is a good possibility that Cayce's reference to Solid Rock is connected with the Pentagon Dodecahedron and the Platonic solids which you can see represented in the Ashmolean Museum. He certainly knew about them and he built his ARE (Association for Research and Enlightenment) on a propitious center point or conjunction on the Earth Energy Grid. This little snippet from the thread Occult Christian Saints (which includes every person who is a saint if they engaged in the Eucharist and other rituals) might give the reader pause to consider what Cayce was really doing to all his good Southern Baptist type Christians. Iona is 'the isle of Druids' and we recall what Thomas Paine said about Masonry being derived from Druidry - I have a hard time thinking Edgar and his father did not know this - Paine's book (posthumously published due to his knowledge that Christians would object strenuously) was certainly in their library.

Just a note - Iona developed a monastery in the Greek Islands and probably is the egis of the Cistercians including St. Bernard. Iona is the oldest exposed rock in the whole of Europe and this is important to the Pentagon Dodecahedron. I do not expect any modern Christian to know anything about their religion - they prefer to play God and speak for him rather than exercise their own soul and actual discipline.

http://www.irelandseye.com/irish/peo...s/columba.shtm

The above link has removed the article. Here is another.

http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Deal-Mad...eland&id=60740

Cayce was regarded as a good Christian but his Christianity was like most Masons.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=unL...ian%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 10-30-2015 at 09:47 AM.

A brief summary of what is said by this author of the book 'Jesus' - which relates to Gnostic origins is this.

The early church destroyed and fought against any ideology it did not see fit to allow. The author admits this makes Irenaeus talking about Simon Magus who met Emperor Claudius a somewhat unreliable origin therefore. It makes it clear the Gnostics believed it took study and "Knowers" who studied to apprehend best what God is but that no human can apprehend this metaphysical reality.

I say Simon Magus was a Gaedhil and my books quote sources for this. A "Magus" is an alchemist and Hermes Trismegistus is part and parcel of what he studied. The Corpus Hermeticum is definitely part of the "Q" or Source of Grail lore and Gnosticism. This is part of the reason the Church tries to say alchemy and Magi (like Mani who came later and tried to bring real Christian ecumenicism back, and Simon) are not in existence before Rome. Any idiot knows if you can obliterate all record of existence you will not have much to worry about from such sources. The Corpus includes writings on Magic (Majik) and the syncretic systems of Egypt at the time Tuthmosis amalgamated them all did as well. Imhotep of the Imhotep/Asklepios system which was called Thoth/Hermes in Rome was long before the date you often find academics saying Gnosticism existed. So you should know any person talking about Gospels having any little thing to do with Gnosticism is following Rome not Gnosis or Gnosticism. Historians (not religious) know intellectual people studied these things for millennia before the advent of Christianity. Michael Grant says it in The Rise of The Greeks.

This is a questioning approach to take in such discourse.

Since the Gnostics knew God was not something man could limit - did they have any reason to think Simon Magus or Jesus (a title - Iesa) were the "only begotten" or "immaculately conceived" as Plato supposedly was as well? Do you think people only recently learned how to think? Do you dare to darken my own soul with such idiocy you have let control yours?

Any person in the family of Jesus, David and Solomon who was interested in knowledge was influenced by the Magi or the roots of Magianism such as taught by Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid who taught Pythagoras. You will find some authors say Pythagoras went to study with the Zoroastrians of the highest order but there is far more than that to know about what he learned and why he joined a Druid group in Marseilles. I only recently found an author saying this, so it is not in my books. Clearly it is a confirmation of what I said in my books.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=gz_...ics%22&f=false
    Last edited by R_Baird; 12-21-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Now we can simply look at the rather non-controversial and censored Wikipedia to see there is no agreement about Jesus or his historicity - which Crossan fairly portrays - each of these three portraits of him (Yeshua).

"The portraits of Jesus that have been constructed in these processes have often differed from each other, and from the dogmatic image portrayed in the gospel accounts.[21] These portraits include that of Jesus as an apocalyptic prophet, charismatic healer, Cynic philosopher, Jewish Messiah and prophet of social change,[22][23] but there is little scholarly agreement on a single portrait, or the methods needed to construct it.[21][24][25] There are, however, overlapping attributes among the various portraits, and scholars who differ on some attributes may agree on others.[22][23][26]

A number of scholars have criticized the various approaches used in the study of the historical Jesus—on one hand for the lack of rigor in research methods, on the other for being driven by "specific agendas" that interpret ancient sources to fit specific goals.[27][28][29] By the 21st century the "maximalist" approaches of the 19th century which accepted all the gospels and the "minimalist" trends of the early 20th century which totally rejected them were abandoned and scholars began to focus on what is historically probable and plausible about Jesus.[30][31][32]"

In another thread here there are people who say there is no Magic in the Bible - but as you can see above he is a "healer" and that is because he studied with the Therapeutae or Pythagoreans as did most essanoi.

This is the Josephus everyone seems to think tells some truth.

"
    Josephus served as a general of the Galilee. When the Roman army overcame his forces, Josephus and 40 compatriots fled to a cave. They agreed to commit suicide. Josephus fixed the lots so that his name would come out last. After the others killed themselves, Josephus convinced the remaining fighter to surrender with him.

As a prisoner of the Romans, Josephus volunteered to write the history of the Great Revolt. General (later Emperor) Vespasian agreed. In The Jewish War, Josephus thus provided the Romans (and now us) with a first-hand account of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE. It must be emphasized that Josephus was writing for Vespasian - he was also writing from Rome - so his work is definitely biased. He mentions several times in his Greek writings that he created an Aramaic version of the events as well, but unfortunately, it is not extant."
    https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org.../Josephus.html
    Last edited by R_Baird; 11-24-2015 at 02:09 AM.